Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Fuck! 该死
[01:04] It’s me! 是我
[01:09] Anyone? 有人在吗
[03:05] Oh shit. 不 该死…
[03:30] Hi. 你好
[03:32] Hey. 小家伙
[03:50] Yeah, you tell ’em. 对 大声点
[03:53] You fuckin’ tell ’em, Ellie. 哭给全世界听 艾莉
[04:02] Okay. 对 好
[04:08] Hi. 你好
[04:10] You’re so tough. 你好坚强
[04:14] I got you. It’s okay. 有我在 没事了
[04:17] Yeah, it’s okay. 对 没事了
[06:47] Anna? 安娜
[07:24] Oh God. 天啊
[07:28] It’s not your fault. We were delayed getting out of the zone. -这不是你的错 -我们出隔离区时被耽搁了
[07:32] She’s hungry. -我… -她饿了
[07:36] She needs to be fed, and I 她需要吃东西 我…
[07:39] I didn’t wanna nurse her. 我不想给她喂奶
[07:48] I cut it before I was bit. 我在被咬之前就割断脐带了
[07:53] Before. 是之前
[07:57] I want you to take her with you to Boston 我要你带她一起去波士顿
[08:02] find someone to bring her up and make sure that she’s safe. 找人把她养大 确保她的安全
[08:05] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[08:07] And I want you to give her this. 我要你把这个交给她
[08:11] Anna. 安娜
[08:14] Her name is Ellie. 她叫艾莉
[08:19] I can’t. 我做不到
[08:20] How long have we known each other? 我们认识多久了
[08:30] Our whole lives. 一辈子了
[08:33] So you pick her up right now 所以你现在就把她抱起来
[08:37] and then you kill me. 然后杀了我
[09:09] I can’t kill you. 我杀不了你
[09:11] Please, please, please. -求求你… -不
[09:13] Please! 求求你
[09:14] Please! 求求你
[09:20] Marlene! 玛琳
[09:26] Here. Hold her head. There you go. 来 扶着她的头 对
[09:31] Take this. 拿着这个
[09:43] Cover her ears. 捂住她的耳朵
[10:32] Ellie. 艾莉
[10:35] Ellie. 艾莉
[10:39] Ellie! 艾莉
[10:42] D’ya hear me? 你有听到吗
[10:44] No. What? 没有 什么
[10:46] Well, I found this in there. 我在那里面找到这个
[10:49] Beefaroni. Chef Boyardee. 波雅帝大厨的牛肉通心粉
[10:51] Oh, cool. 真酷
[10:57] And have you ever played this? 你有玩过这个吗
[10:58] Boggle? It’s a word game. 「绞尽脑汁」 这是一种拼字游戏
[11:04] Well, if you wanna beat me at somethin’, it would be this. 如果你想打败我 玩这个准没错
[11:10] Well, all right then. 好吧
[11:13] We’re gettin’ close. 我们快到了
[11:15] Hospital that way. May be the one we’re lookin’ for. 医院在那边 也许就是我们要找的那间
[11:18] Got it. 知道了
[11:37] Take this for me? 帮我拿着
[11:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:53] They had a guitar in that RV. 那辆露营车里有一把吉他
[11:55] It was all smashed up 已经被砸烂了
[11:56] but got me thinkin’ maybe I should find one. 但那让我想到也许我应该找一把
[12:00] I haven’t played in forever. 我好久没弹了
[12:02] In fact, I was thinkin’ maybe I could teach you. 其实我或许可以教你
[12:05] I bet you’d be great at it. 我想你应该会很厉害
[12:08] Do you wanna learn how to play guitar? 你想学弹吉他吗
[12:14] Ellie? 艾莉
[12:17] Oh, yeah. 好啊
[12:22] That’d be great. 那会很棒
[12:50] Okay, so this is what I’m thinking– Cut through that building to get around that stuff, -好 我是这么想的… -穿过那栋大楼
[12:53] find the skyscraper, go up and look around. 绕过那堆东西 找一栋高楼大厦上去勘查
[12:58] Actually, this time I was thinkin’ we blast our way through that rubble. 事实上这次我想的是 我们可以炸穿那些瓦砾
[13:02] I found some dynamite in that RV back there. 我在之前那辆露营车里找到一些炸药
[13:04] Really? 真的吗
[13:07] No, so we’re gonna cut through that building, 假的 所以我们要穿过那栋大楼
[13:08] find a skyscraper, go up and look around. 找一栋高楼大厦上去勘查
[13:12] But I had you goin’, didn’t I? 但我骗倒你了 对吧
[13:31] Look at this place. 看看这个地方
[13:34] Talk about bad luck. 运气也太差了
[13:35] Military drops bombs, 军方投下炸弹
[13:39] not one of them hits the building you’re trying to demolish. 却没有一颗打中 本来就要被拆除的大楼
[13:47] No way up. 这里没办法上去
[14:08] I get you up there, you can drop that ladder down, 我推你上去 你把那把梯子放下来
[14:11] maybe we go through that way. 然后我们从那边走
[14:15] Come on. I’ll give you a boost. 来吧 我推你上去
[14:30] – You okay? 你还好吧
[14:32] – Yeah, I’m fine. 没事 很好
[14:34] It’s just you kinda seem extra quiet today, so. 只是你今天特别安静 所以…
[14:38] – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. -对不起 -不 没关系
[14:41] – Did you hear what I– – Yeah, boost. Got it. -你有听到我的话吗 -有 推上去 知道了
[14:56] One, two, up. 一 二 上
[15:03] – Ya got it? – Yeah. -好 你可以吗 -可以
[15:06] Okay. 好了
[15:21] God damn it, Ellie! 可恶 艾莉
[15:23] Shit. 该死
[15:24] You stay there! 待在那里别动
[15:27] You gotta see this! 你得看看这个
[15:29] Ellie? 艾莉
[15:31] Up here! 上来
[15:33] – Ellie! – C’mon! -艾莉 -快点
[15:42] – Ellie. – C’mon! -艾莉 -快点啦
[15:43] Just wait. God damn it. 等一下 该死
[16:13] – Don’t scare it. 别吓到它
[16:14] – I won’t. 我不会的
[16:20] – What are you doing? – It’s all right. -你在做什么 -没事的
[16:23] Come here, hurry up. Come on. 过来 快点 来吧
[16:42] Hey there. 你好啊
[16:58] So fucking cool. 太酷了
[17:05] Where’s she going? 它要去哪
[17:07] Come on, come on, come on, come on! 快点…
[17:12] Okay. 好吧
[17:49] So is it everything ya hoped for? 怎么样 有符合你希望的样子吗
[17:54] It’s got its ups and downs, 有好有坏
[17:56] but you can’t deny that view. 但你不能否认这景色不是盖的
[18:08] Look, I don’t know exactly where this hospital is– 听着 我不知道医院的确切位置
[18:10] Yeah, we’ll find it. 我们会找到的
[18:12] Sure. It’s just– 当然 只是…
[18:18] Maybe there’s nothin’ bad out there, 也许那里没有不好的东西
[18:19] but so far there’s always been somethin’ bad out there. 但目前为止 我们总是会遇到坏事
[18:23] – We’re still here, though. 但我们还在
[18:24] – I know. 我知道
[18:26] I’m only saying there’s risk. 我只是说有风险
[18:30] We don’t have to do this. 我们不一定要这么做
[18:33] I want you to know that. What do you mean? -我只是想让你知道这点 -什么意思
[18:35] What else are we supposed to do? Nothin’. -不然我们还能做什么 -什么都不做
[18:37] We just go back to Tommy’s. We forget about the whole damn thing. 我们可以回汤米那里 别管这整件事
[18:43] After all we’ve been through 我们经历了这么多事
[18:46] everything I’ve done 我所做的一切
[18:53] it can’t be for nothing. 不能都白费了
[19:00] I know you mean well. 我知道你是好意
[19:02] I know you wanna protect me. You have. 我知道你想保护我 你也的确这么做了
[19:06] And when we’re done, we’ll go wherever you want. 等我们把这件事做完 你想去哪我们就去哪
[19:09] Tommy’s, 不管是汤米那里
[19:11] sheep ranch, 或是绵羊牧场
[19:12] the moon. 还是月球
[19:18] I’ll follow you anywhere you go. 我会跟着你到天涯海角
[19:27] But there’s no halfway with this. 但我们不能半途而废
[19:31] We finish what we started. 要有始有终
[20:34] – Was this a FEDRA thing? – No. -这是对策局的吗 -不是
[20:38] Army. 是陆军的
[20:40] They put these places up all around, the first few days after the outbreak. 他们在疫情爆发后头几天 就到处搭建了这种地方
[20:45] Emergency medical camps. Obviously didn’t last. 叫紧急医疗营 显然没撑多久
[20:50] – They had me in one just like this. – With Sarah? -他们把我安置在像这样的地方 -跟莎拉一起
[20:53] No, she was gone already. 不 她那时已经不在了
[20:58] So what was wrong with you? 你那时候怎么了
[20:59] – It was for this. 是因为这个
[21:01] – The guy who shot and missed. 有人对你开枪却没打中
[21:02] I figured that would’ve happened later. 我以为那是之后的事
[21:05] No. Second day. 不 就在第二天
[21:08] I’ve gotta hand it to the Army people. 我不得不佩服那些军人
[21:10] They were way better at stitchin’ you up than I was. 他们比我更擅长帮你缝合伤口
[21:11] It was me. 是我
[21:16] I was the guy who shot and missed. 对我开枪但没打中的那个人 就是我自己
[21:32] There’s no story. 没什么好说的
[21:35] Sarah died, 莎拉死了
[21:37] and I couldn’t see the point anymore. 我觉得没有活下去的意义了
[21:39] Simple as that. 就这么简单
[21:44] And I wasn’t scared either. I was ready. 我也不觉得害怕 我准备好了
[21:50] I couldn’t have been more ready. 我早就准备好了
[21:55] When I– 但是当我…
[22:00] When I 当我…
[22:03] went to pull the trigger, I flinched. 扣下扳机时 我退缩了
[22:07] Still don’t know why. 到现在我都不知道为什么
[22:13] Anyway, the reason I’m telling you all this– 总之 我跟你说这些的原因是…
[22:15] I know why you’re tellin’ me all this. 我知道你为什么跟我说这些
[22:18] Yeah, I reckon you do. 是啊 我想你知道
[22:25] So time heals all wounds, I guess. 我想时间会治愈所有伤口吧
[22:32] It wasn’t time that did it. 不是时间的功劳
[22:47] Well, I’m glad that 我很高兴…
[22:50] that didn’t work out. 你当时没有成功
[22:55] Me, too. 我也是
[23:03] – We should probably get going. – Yeah. -我们该走了 -对
[23:13] You know what I’m in the mood for? What? -你知道我现在想听什么吗 -什么
[23:17] Shitty puns. 很烂的双关语
[23:26] “People are making apocalypse jokes like there’s no tomorrow.” 大家都在开世界末日的玩笑 仿佛没有明天
[23:30] – Too soon? – No, it’s topical. -不适合吗 -不 很符合时事
[23:33] I love this one. 我好喜欢这个
[23:34] “Moon rocks taste better than Earth rocks. Why? 月球的岩石比地球的岩石瘦 为什么
[23:38] – ‘Cause they’re meteor.” 因为月「蚀」
[23:39] – That’s terrible. Fuck you. That was actually good. -好烂 -最好是 明明很好笑
[23:42] – That’s a zero outta 10. – All right, all right. -满分十分 我给零分 -好吧
[23:44] “What did the green grape say to the purple grape? 绿葡萄会对紫葡萄说什么
[23:48] Breathe, you idiot.” 「呼吸啊 你这白痴」
[23:51] That was a three outta 10. – Seven, minimum. -满分十分 给三分 -至少七分
[23:53] – I’ll give it a five. – Five outta 10. – Five? -也许五分 满分十分 给五分 -五分
[24:07] – Joel! – Ellie. -乔尔 -艾莉
[24:09] – Ellie! – Joel! -艾莉 -乔尔
[24:43] Welcome to the Fireflies. 欢迎来到火萤
[24:45] Easy. 慢慢来
[24:47] Ya got hit pretty hard. 你这一下挨得不轻
[24:50] Patrol didn’t know who you were. 巡逻的人不知道你是谁
[24:54] – Where’s Ellie? – She wasn’t hurt. -艾莉在哪 -她没受伤
[24:57] Not even a scratch. She’s mostly worried about you. 连擦伤都没有 她最担心的是你
[25:02] Where is she? 她在哪
[25:04] We lost half our crew crossing the country. 我们横越美国时失去一半的人
[25:07] I had five men whose only job was to protect me. 我有五名手下 他们唯一的任务就是保护我
[25:09] I still almost got killed. 而我还是差点被杀
[25:11] How’d you do it? 你怎么办到的
[25:14] It was all her. 全靠她
[25:16] She fought like hell to get here. She would’ve been dead on day one. -她拼了命来到这里 -没有你她第一天就会没命
[25:22] You are the one person I never wanted to be in debt to. 你是我最不想欠的人
[25:26] But I owe you. – We all owe you. 但我欠你 我们全都欠你
[25:28] – Just take me to her. 带我去找她
[25:31] I can’t. She’s being prepped for surgery. 不行 她正在做手术前的准备
[25:37] What surgery? 什么手术
[25:40] Our doctor 我们的医生…
[25:43] he thinks that the Cordyceps in Ellie has grown with her since birth. 认为艾莉体内的虫草菌 从出生起就和她一起成长
[25:46] – Why is she in surgery? It produces a kind of chemical messenger. -她为什么要动手术 -它会产生一种化学传讯者
[25:49] It makes normal Cordyceps think that she’s Cordyceps. 让普通的虫草菌以为她是虫草菌
[25:52] It’s why she’s immune. 所以她才免疫
[25:54] He’s gonna remove it from her, multiply the cells in a lab, 他要从她身上把它取出来 在实验室里复制细胞
[25:57] produce those chemical messengers 制造相同的化学传讯者
[26:00] and then we can give it to everyone. 然后我们就能让所有人施打
[26:04] He thinks it could be a cure, Joel. 他认为这可能是解药 乔尔
[26:06] A cure. 解药
[26:14] Cordyceps grows inside the brain. 虫草菌长在大脑里
[26:19] It does. 没错
[26:25] – Find someone else. – There is no one else. -去找别人 -没有别人了
[26:29] We didn’t tell her, we didn’t cause her any fear, 我们没告诉她 也没让她害怕
[26:31] – there won’t be any pain. – No. No, you take me to her. You take me to her right now! -不会有任何痛苦 -不 你马上带我去找她
[26:43] Please, you don’t understand. 拜托 你不明白
[26:48] I do. 我明白
[26:51] I was there when she was born, Joel. 她出生时我在场 乔尔
[26:54] I promised her mother that I would save her child. 我答应过她母亲我会救她的孩子
[26:56] I promised. 我答应过她
[26:59] So I do understand. 所以我能理解
[27:02] I’m the only one who understands. 只有我能理解
[27:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:13] I have no other choice. 我没有其他选择
[27:18] I do. 我有
[27:29] Walk him out to the highway, leave him there with his pack. 护送他到公路 把他和他的背包丢在那里
[27:32] Give him this. 把这个给他
[27:37] He tries anything 要是他轻举妄动
[27:39] shoot him. 就杀了他
[28:23] I didn’t hear anyone say, “Stop.” 我可没听到有人喊停
[28:26] Which way? 往哪走
[28:27] Down the stairs. 下楼
[28:55] The fuck are you doin’? Keep walking. 你在做什么 继续走啊
[28:57] I said keep walk– -我叫你继续走 -不
[29:03] – Fuck! 该死
[29:04] – Where is she? 她在哪
[29:07] Fuck you. 去你的
[29:09] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间搞这个
[29:12] Shots fired. Shots fired! 有人开枪…
[32:10] She’s ready. 她准备好了
[32:15] Unhook her. 松开她
[32:17] – How did you get in here? – I said unhook her. -你怎么进来的 -我叫你松开她
[32:21] I won’t let you take her. 我不会让你带走她
[32:24] Unhook her. 松开她
[32:26] – Move! – Oh, my God. -快点 -天啊
[32:32] Cover her arm. – Fast. 贴住她的手臂 快点
[32:35] – Okay. 好
[32:39] Turn around. 转过去
[33:50] You can’t keep her safe forever. 你无法永远保护她
[33:54] No matter how hard you try, no matter how many people you kill, 不管你多努力 不管你杀了多少人
[33:58] she’s gonna grow up, Joel. 她会长大的 乔尔
[34:00] And then you’ll die. She’ll leave. Then what? 然后你会死 或者她会离开 然后呢
[34:04] How long till she’s torn apart by Infected or murdered by raiders? 她还要多久就会被感染者撕成碎片 或是被劫掠者杀害
[34:07] Because she lives in a broken world that you could have saved. 因为她活在一个 你原本可以拯救的破碎世界里
[34:11] Maybe. – But it isn’t for you to decide. 也许吧 但这由不得你决定
[34:14] – Or you. 也由不得你
[34:18] So what would she decide? 那她会怎么决定
[34:21] ‘Cause I think she’d wanna do what’s right. 因为我想她会想做对的事
[34:28] And you know it. 你知道的
[34:34] It’s not too late. Even now, 现在还不算太迟 即使是现在
[34:37] even after what you’ve done. 即使在你做了那些事之后
[34:40] We can still find a way. 我们还是可以找到办法
[35:23] – What? – It’s all right. You’re with me. -什么 -没事的 是我
[35:26] Take it slow. 慢慢来
[35:28] The drugs are still wearin’ off. 药效还没退
[35:30] I was with the Fireflies and then– 我和火萤在一起 然后…
[35:35] What drugs? 什么药
[35:39] They were runnin’ some tests on you, 他们对你做了测试
[35:42] and some others. 还有其他人
[35:47] Turns out there’s a whole lot more like you. 他们发现有更多像你这样的人
[35:50] People that are immune. 免疫的人
[35:52] Dozens of ’em. 好几十个
[35:57] And the doctors, they couldn’t make any of it work. 但医生想不出任何办法
[36:02] They’ve actually– 其实他们…
[36:07] They’ve stopped lookin’ for a cure. 他们停止寻找解药了
[36:15] Where are my clothes? 我的衣服呢
[36:18] Raiders attacked the hospital. I barely got ya outta there. 劫掠者攻击医院 我好不容易才把你救出来
[36:22] We’ll find you some new ones on the way. 我们会在路上帮你找新衣服
[36:27] Were people hurt? 有人受伤吗
[36:33] Yes. 有
[36:40] Is Marlene okay? 玛琳还好吗
[36:50] I’m takin’ us home. 我们回家吧
[37:09] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:37] No, wait. Wait, wait, wait. 不 等等…
[37:40] Please. Let me go. 拜托 放我走
[37:45] You’d just come after her. 你会对她穷追不舍
[38:35] Well, she got us close enough. 也开得够接近了
[38:43] We gotta walk the rest of the way. 剩下的路得用走的
[38:46] Probably about a five-hour hike but we can manage that. 大概要走五小时 但我们可以的
[38:51] Remember? 记得吗
[38:53] Yeah. 记得
[39:04] You know, Sarah and I used to hike like this all the time. 我和莎拉以前常这样健行
[39:10] I wouldn’t say it was her favorite thing. 我不认为这是她最爱的活动
[39:12] She wasn’t a fan of the mosquitoes and such. 她不喜欢蚊子之类的
[39:15] But she was a big climber, 但她很爱爬上爬下的
[39:17] or scampering. That’s probably the right word. 或是蹦蹦跳跳 这样形容应该没错
[39:22] That girl, she’d see a big rock, and just… 那个女孩 她只要看到大石头就…
[39:28] She woulda liked you. 她会喜欢你的
[39:30] Not to say the two of you are the same. 并不是说你们一模一样
[39:33] – Definitely different kids. – How so? -绝对是不同的孩子 -怎么说
[39:37] Well, she was a lot more, 她比较…
[39:39] I wanna say girly. – And I’m not sayin’ that you’re not girly. 比较女性化 我不是说你不女性化
[39:42] – I’m not. 我不女性化
[39:44] Yeah, you’re not. 对 你不是
[39:47] So that. 这是一点
[39:50] She was taller. 她比较高
[39:53] She had a killer smile. 她的笑容很迷人
[39:55] Again, not sayin’ that you don’t. 我不是说你没有
[39:57] But you know why I think she’d like you? 但你知道 我为什么觉得她会喜欢你吗
[40:00] Why? 为什么
[40:01] ‘Cause you’re funny. 因为你很幽默
[40:05] I think you would’ve made her laugh. 我想你会逗她笑
[40:11] Anyway, I bet you would’ve liked her back. 总之 我敢说你也会喜欢她
[40:14] Yeah, bet I would’ve. 是啊 我想我会
[40:34] There ya go. 好了
[40:40] Not much further now. 不远了
[40:43] Hey, wait. 等一下
[40:48] Fuck. 该死
[40:57] Back in Kansas City, 在堪萨斯城时
[40:58] you asked me about the first time I killed someone. 你问过我第一次杀人的事
[41:07] When I got bit in the mall, I wasn’t on my own. 我在购物中心被咬时 我不是一个人
[41:10] My best friend was there and she got bit, too. 我最好的朋友也在 她也被咬了
[41:14] We didn’t know what to do, and she says, 我们不知道该怎么办 她说…
[41:17] “We can just wait it out, 我们可以等下去
[41:20] be all poetic and just lose our minds together.” 诗情画意地一起发疯
[41:24] And then she did. 然后她发病了
[41:26] And I had to– 我不得不…
[41:31] Her name was Riley 她叫莱莉
[41:33] and she was the first to die. 她是第一个牺牲的
[41:35] And then it was Tess. 然后是泰丝
[41:36] – And then Sam. – That’s not on you. -然后是山姆 -那不是你的错
[41:38] – I know, but– – Look, sometimes things don’t work out the way we hope. -我知道… -听着 有时候事情不会如我们所愿
[41:42] You can feel like like you’ve come to an end 你会觉得好像走到了尽头
[41:46] and you don’t know what to do next. 不知道接下来该怎么办
[41:50] But if you just keep goin’ 但只要你坚持下去
[41:54] you find something new to fight for. 就会找到新的奋斗目标
[41:56] – And maybe that’s not what– – Swear to me. -也许那不是你本来想要的… -对我发誓
[42:01] Swear to me that everything you said about the Fireflies is true. 对我发誓 你说的有关火萤的一切都是真的
[42:09] I swear. 我发誓
[42:26] Okay. 好
最后生还者

文章导航

Previous Post: 最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最后生还者(The Last of Us)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号