时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[01:04] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[01:09] | Anyone? | 有人在吗 |
[03:05] | Oh shit. | 不 该死… |
[03:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:32] | Hey. | 小家伙 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you tell ’em. | 对 大声点 |
[03:53] | You fuckin’ tell ’em, Ellie. | 哭给全世界听 艾莉 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 对 好 |
[04:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:10] | You’re so tough. | 你好坚强 |
[04:14] | I got you. It’s okay. | 有我在 没事了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 对 没事了 |
[06:47] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[07:24] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[07:28] | It’s not your fault. We were delayed getting out of the zone. | -这不是你的错 -我们出隔离区时被耽搁了 |
[07:32] | She’s hungry. | -我… -她饿了 |
[07:36] | She needs to be fed, and I | 她需要吃东西 我… |
[07:39] | I didn’t wanna nurse her. | 我不想给她喂奶 |
[07:48] | I cut it before I was bit. | 我在被咬之前就割断脐带了 |
[07:53] | Before. | 是之前 |
[07:57] | I want you to take her with you to Boston | 我要你带她一起去波士顿 |
[08:02] | find someone to bring her up and make sure that she’s safe. | 找人把她养大 确保她的安全 |
[08:05] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[08:07] | And I want you to give her this. | 我要你把这个交给她 |
[08:11] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[08:14] | Her name is Ellie. | 她叫艾莉 |
[08:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:20] | How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[08:30] | Our whole lives. | 一辈子了 |
[08:33] | So you pick her up right now | 所以你现在就把她抱起来 |
[08:37] | and then you kill me. | 然后杀了我 |
[09:09] | I can’t kill you. | 我杀不了你 |
[09:11] | Please, please, please. | -求求你… -不 |
[09:13] | Please! | 求求你 |
[09:14] | Please! | 求求你 |
[09:20] | Marlene! | 玛琳 |
[09:26] | Here. Hold her head. There you go. | 来 扶着她的头 对 |
[09:31] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[09:43] | Cover her ears. | 捂住她的耳朵 |
[10:32] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[10:35] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[10:39] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[10:42] | D’ya hear me? | 你有听到吗 |
[10:44] | No. What? | 没有 什么 |
[10:46] | Well, I found this in there. | 我在那里面找到这个 |
[10:49] | Beefaroni. Chef Boyardee. | 波雅帝大厨的牛肉通心粉 |
[10:51] | Oh, cool. | 真酷 |
[10:57] | And have you ever played this? | 你有玩过这个吗 |
[10:58] | Boggle? It’s a word game. | 「绞尽脑汁」 这是一种拼字游戏 |
[11:04] | Well, if you wanna beat me at somethin’, it would be this. | 如果你想打败我 玩这个准没错 |
[11:10] | Well, all right then. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | We’re gettin’ close. | 我们快到了 |
[11:15] | Hospital that way. May be the one we’re lookin’ for. | 医院在那边 也许就是我们要找的那间 |
[11:18] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:37] | Take this for me? | 帮我拿着 |
[11:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | They had a guitar in that RV. | 那辆露营车里有一把吉他 |
[11:55] | It was all smashed up | 已经被砸烂了 |
[11:56] | but got me thinkin’ maybe I should find one. | 但那让我想到也许我应该找一把 |
[12:00] | I haven’t played in forever. | 我好久没弹了 |
[12:02] | In fact, I was thinkin’ maybe I could teach you. | 其实我或许可以教你 |
[12:05] | I bet you’d be great at it. | 我想你应该会很厉害 |
[12:08] | Do you wanna learn how to play guitar? | 你想学弹吉他吗 |
[12:14] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[12:17] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:22] | That’d be great. | 那会很棒 |
[12:50] | Okay, so this is what I’m thinking– Cut through that building to get around that stuff, | -好 我是这么想的… -穿过那栋大楼 |
[12:53] | find the skyscraper, go up and look around. | 绕过那堆东西 找一栋高楼大厦上去勘查 |
[12:58] | Actually, this time I was thinkin’ we blast our way through that rubble. | 事实上这次我想的是 我们可以炸穿那些瓦砾 |
[13:02] | I found some dynamite in that RV back there. | 我在之前那辆露营车里找到一些炸药 |
[13:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:07] | No, so we’re gonna cut through that building, | 假的 所以我们要穿过那栋大楼 |
[13:08] | find a skyscraper, go up and look around. | 找一栋高楼大厦上去勘查 |
[13:12] | But I had you goin’, didn’t I? | 但我骗倒你了 对吧 |
[13:31] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[13:34] | Talk about bad luck. | 运气也太差了 |
[13:35] | Military drops bombs, | 军方投下炸弹 |
[13:39] | not one of them hits the building you’re trying to demolish. | 却没有一颗打中 本来就要被拆除的大楼 |
[13:47] | No way up. | 这里没办法上去 |
[14:08] | I get you up there, you can drop that ladder down, | 我推你上去 你把那把梯子放下来 |
[14:11] | maybe we go through that way. | 然后我们从那边走 |
[14:15] | Come on. I’ll give you a boost. | 来吧 我推你上去 |
[14:30] | – You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:32] | – Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 很好 |
[14:34] | It’s just you kinda seem extra quiet today, so. | 只是你今天特别安静 所以… |
[14:38] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -对不起 -不 没关系 |
[14:41] | – Did you hear what I– – Yeah, boost. Got it. | -你有听到我的话吗 -有 推上去 知道了 |
[14:56] | One, two, up. | 一 二 上 |
[15:03] | – Ya got it? – Yeah. | -好 你可以吗 -可以 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:21] | God damn it, Ellie! | 可恶 艾莉 |
[15:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:24] | You stay there! | 待在那里别动 |
[15:27] | You gotta see this! | 你得看看这个 |
[15:29] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[15:31] | Up here! | 上来 |
[15:33] | – Ellie! – C’mon! | -艾莉 -快点 |
[15:42] | – Ellie. – C’mon! | -艾莉 -快点啦 |
[15:43] | Just wait. God damn it. | 等一下 该死 |
[16:13] | – Don’t scare it. | 别吓到它 |
[16:14] | – I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[16:20] | – What are you doing? – It’s all right. | -你在做什么 -没事的 |
[16:23] | Come here, hurry up. Come on. | 过来 快点 来吧 |
[16:42] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[16:58] | So fucking cool. | 太酷了 |
[17:05] | Where’s she going? | 它要去哪 |
[17:07] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快点… |
[17:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | So is it everything ya hoped for? | 怎么样 有符合你希望的样子吗 |
[17:54] | It’s got its ups and downs, | 有好有坏 |
[17:56] | but you can’t deny that view. | 但你不能否认这景色不是盖的 |
[18:08] | Look, I don’t know exactly where this hospital is– | 听着 我不知道医院的确切位置 |
[18:10] | Yeah, we’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[18:12] | Sure. It’s just– | 当然 只是… |
[18:18] | Maybe there’s nothin’ bad out there, | 也许那里没有不好的东西 |
[18:19] | but so far there’s always been somethin’ bad out there. | 但目前为止 我们总是会遇到坏事 |
[18:23] | – We’re still here, though. | 但我们还在 |
[18:24] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[18:26] | I’m only saying there’s risk. | 我只是说有风险 |
[18:30] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不一定要这么做 |
[18:33] | I want you to know that. What do you mean? | -我只是想让你知道这点 -什么意思 |
[18:35] | What else are we supposed to do? Nothin’. | -不然我们还能做什么 -什么都不做 |
[18:37] | We just go back to Tommy’s. We forget about the whole damn thing. | 我们可以回汤米那里 别管这整件事 |
[18:43] | After all we’ve been through | 我们经历了这么多事 |
[18:46] | everything I’ve done | 我所做的一切 |
[18:53] | it can’t be for nothing. | 不能都白费了 |
[19:00] | I know you mean well. | 我知道你是好意 |
[19:02] | I know you wanna protect me. You have. | 我知道你想保护我 你也的确这么做了 |
[19:06] | And when we’re done, we’ll go wherever you want. | 等我们把这件事做完 你想去哪我们就去哪 |
[19:09] | Tommy’s, | 不管是汤米那里 |
[19:11] | sheep ranch, | 或是绵羊牧场 |
[19:12] | the moon. | 还是月球 |
[19:18] | I’ll follow you anywhere you go. | 我会跟着你到天涯海角 |
[19:27] | But there’s no halfway with this. | 但我们不能半途而废 |
[19:31] | We finish what we started. | 要有始有终 |
[20:34] | – Was this a FEDRA thing? – No. | -这是对策局的吗 -不是 |
[20:38] | Army. | 是陆军的 |
[20:40] | They put these places up all around, the first few days after the outbreak. | 他们在疫情爆发后头几天 就到处搭建了这种地方 |
[20:45] | Emergency medical camps. Obviously didn’t last. | 叫紧急医疗营 显然没撑多久 |
[20:50] | – They had me in one just like this. – With Sarah? | -他们把我安置在像这样的地方 -跟莎拉一起 |
[20:53] | No, she was gone already. | 不 她那时已经不在了 |
[20:58] | So what was wrong with you? | 你那时候怎么了 |
[20:59] | – It was for this. | 是因为这个 |
[21:01] | – The guy who shot and missed. | 有人对你开枪却没打中 |
[21:02] | I figured that would’ve happened later. | 我以为那是之后的事 |
[21:05] | No. Second day. | 不 就在第二天 |
[21:08] | I’ve gotta hand it to the Army people. | 我不得不佩服那些军人 |
[21:10] | They were way better at stitchin’ you up than I was. | 他们比我更擅长帮你缝合伤口 |
[21:11] | It was me. | 是我 |
[21:16] | I was the guy who shot and missed. | 对我开枪但没打中的那个人 就是我自己 |
[21:32] | There’s no story. | 没什么好说的 |
[21:35] | Sarah died, | 莎拉死了 |
[21:37] | and I couldn’t see the point anymore. | 我觉得没有活下去的意义了 |
[21:39] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[21:44] | And I wasn’t scared either. I was ready. | 我也不觉得害怕 我准备好了 |
[21:50] | I couldn’t have been more ready. | 我早就准备好了 |
[21:55] | When I– | 但是当我… |
[22:00] | When I | 当我… |
[22:03] | went to pull the trigger, I flinched. | 扣下扳机时 我退缩了 |
[22:07] | Still don’t know why. | 到现在我都不知道为什么 |
[22:13] | Anyway, the reason I’m telling you all this– | 总之 我跟你说这些的原因是… |
[22:15] | I know why you’re tellin’ me all this. | 我知道你为什么跟我说这些 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I reckon you do. | 是啊 我想你知道 |
[22:25] | So time heals all wounds, I guess. | 我想时间会治愈所有伤口吧 |
[22:32] | It wasn’t time that did it. | 不是时间的功劳 |
[22:47] | Well, I’m glad that | 我很高兴… |
[22:50] | that didn’t work out. | 你当时没有成功 |
[22:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:03] | – We should probably get going. – Yeah. | -我们该走了 -对 |
[23:13] | You know what I’m in the mood for? What? | -你知道我现在想听什么吗 -什么 |
[23:17] | Shitty puns. | 很烂的双关语 |
[23:26] | “People are making apocalypse jokes like there’s no tomorrow.” | 大家都在开世界末日的玩笑 仿佛没有明天 |
[23:30] | – Too soon? – No, it’s topical. | -不适合吗 -不 很符合时事 |
[23:33] | I love this one. | 我好喜欢这个 |
[23:34] | “Moon rocks taste better than Earth rocks. Why? | 月球的岩石比地球的岩石瘦 为什么 |
[23:38] | – ‘Cause they’re meteor.” | 因为月「蚀」 |
[23:39] | – That’s terrible. Fuck you. That was actually good. | -好烂 -最好是 明明很好笑 |
[23:42] | – That’s a zero outta 10. – All right, all right. | -满分十分 我给零分 -好吧 |
[23:44] | “What did the green grape say to the purple grape? | 绿葡萄会对紫葡萄说什么 |
[23:48] | Breathe, you idiot.” | 「呼吸啊 你这白痴」 |
[23:51] | That was a three outta 10. – Seven, minimum. | -满分十分 给三分 -至少七分 |
[23:53] | – I’ll give it a five. – Five outta 10. – Five? | -也许五分 满分十分 给五分 -五分 |
[24:07] | – Joel! – Ellie. | -乔尔 -艾莉 |
[24:09] | – Ellie! – Joel! | -艾莉 -乔尔 |
[24:43] | Welcome to the Fireflies. | 欢迎来到火萤 |
[24:45] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[24:47] | Ya got hit pretty hard. | 你这一下挨得不轻 |
[24:50] | Patrol didn’t know who you were. | 巡逻的人不知道你是谁 |
[24:54] | – Where’s Ellie? – She wasn’t hurt. | -艾莉在哪 -她没受伤 |
[24:57] | Not even a scratch. She’s mostly worried about you. | 连擦伤都没有 她最担心的是你 |
[25:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:04] | We lost half our crew crossing the country. | 我们横越美国时失去一半的人 |
[25:07] | I had five men whose only job was to protect me. | 我有五名手下 他们唯一的任务就是保护我 |
[25:09] | I still almost got killed. | 而我还是差点被杀 |
[25:11] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[25:14] | It was all her. | 全靠她 |
[25:16] | She fought like hell to get here. She would’ve been dead on day one. | -她拼了命来到这里 -没有你她第一天就会没命 |
[25:22] | You are the one person I never wanted to be in debt to. | 你是我最不想欠的人 |
[25:26] | But I owe you. – We all owe you. | 但我欠你 我们全都欠你 |
[25:28] | – Just take me to her. | 带我去找她 |
[25:31] | I can’t. She’s being prepped for surgery. | 不行 她正在做手术前的准备 |
[25:37] | What surgery? | 什么手术 |
[25:40] | Our doctor | 我们的医生… |
[25:43] | he thinks that the Cordyceps in Ellie has grown with her since birth. | 认为艾莉体内的虫草菌 从出生起就和她一起成长 |
[25:46] | – Why is she in surgery? It produces a kind of chemical messenger. | -她为什么要动手术 -它会产生一种化学传讯者 |
[25:49] | It makes normal Cordyceps think that she’s Cordyceps. | 让普通的虫草菌以为她是虫草菌 |
[25:52] | It’s why she’s immune. | 所以她才免疫 |
[25:54] | He’s gonna remove it from her, multiply the cells in a lab, | 他要从她身上把它取出来 在实验室里复制细胞 |
[25:57] | produce those chemical messengers | 制造相同的化学传讯者 |
[26:00] | and then we can give it to everyone. | 然后我们就能让所有人施打 |
[26:04] | He thinks it could be a cure, Joel. | 他认为这可能是解药 乔尔 |
[26:06] | A cure. | 解药 |
[26:14] | Cordyceps grows inside the brain. | 虫草菌长在大脑里 |
[26:19] | It does. | 没错 |
[26:25] | – Find someone else. – There is no one else. | -去找别人 -没有别人了 |
[26:29] | We didn’t tell her, we didn’t cause her any fear, | 我们没告诉她 也没让她害怕 |
[26:31] | – there won’t be any pain. – No. No, you take me to her. You take me to her right now! | -不会有任何痛苦 -不 你马上带我去找她 |
[26:43] | Please, you don’t understand. | 拜托 你不明白 |
[26:48] | I do. | 我明白 |
[26:51] | I was there when she was born, Joel. | 她出生时我在场 乔尔 |
[26:54] | I promised her mother that I would save her child. | 我答应过她母亲我会救她的孩子 |
[26:56] | I promised. | 我答应过她 |
[26:59] | So I do understand. | 所以我能理解 |
[27:02] | I’m the only one who understands. | 只有我能理解 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:13] | I have no other choice. | 我没有其他选择 |
[27:18] | I do. | 我有 |
[27:29] | Walk him out to the highway, leave him there with his pack. | 护送他到公路 把他和他的背包丢在那里 |
[27:32] | Give him this. | 把这个给他 |
[27:37] | He tries anything | 要是他轻举妄动 |
[27:39] | shoot him. | 就杀了他 |
[28:23] | I didn’t hear anyone say, “Stop.” | 我可没听到有人喊停 |
[28:26] | Which way? | 往哪走 |
[28:27] | Down the stairs. | 下楼 |
[28:55] | The fuck are you doin’? Keep walking. | 你在做什么 继续走啊 |
[28:57] | I said keep walk– | -我叫你继续走 -不 |
[29:03] | – Fuck! | 该死 |
[29:04] | – Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:07] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[29:09] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间搞这个 |
[29:12] | Shots fired. Shots fired! | 有人开枪… |
[32:10] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[32:15] | Unhook her. | 松开她 |
[32:17] | – How did you get in here? – I said unhook her. | -你怎么进来的 -我叫你松开她 |
[32:21] | I won’t let you take her. | 我不会让你带走她 |
[32:24] | Unhook her. | 松开她 |
[32:26] | – Move! – Oh, my God. | -快点 -天啊 |
[32:32] | Cover her arm. – Fast. | 贴住她的手臂 快点 |
[32:35] | – Okay. | 好 |
[32:39] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[33:50] | You can’t keep her safe forever. | 你无法永远保护她 |
[33:54] | No matter how hard you try, no matter how many people you kill, | 不管你多努力 不管你杀了多少人 |
[33:58] | she’s gonna grow up, Joel. | 她会长大的 乔尔 |
[34:00] | And then you’ll die. She’ll leave. Then what? | 然后你会死 或者她会离开 然后呢 |
[34:04] | How long till she’s torn apart by Infected or murdered by raiders? | 她还要多久就会被感染者撕成碎片 或是被劫掠者杀害 |
[34:07] | Because she lives in a broken world that you could have saved. | 因为她活在一个 你原本可以拯救的破碎世界里 |
[34:11] | Maybe. – But it isn’t for you to decide. | 也许吧 但这由不得你决定 |
[34:14] | – Or you. | 也由不得你 |
[34:18] | So what would she decide? | 那她会怎么决定 |
[34:21] | ‘Cause I think she’d wanna do what’s right. | 因为我想她会想做对的事 |
[34:28] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[34:34] | It’s not too late. Even now, | 现在还不算太迟 即使是现在 |
[34:37] | even after what you’ve done. | 即使在你做了那些事之后 |
[34:40] | We can still find a way. | 我们还是可以找到办法 |
[35:23] | – What? – It’s all right. You’re with me. | -什么 -没事的 是我 |
[35:26] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[35:28] | The drugs are still wearin’ off. | 药效还没退 |
[35:30] | I was with the Fireflies and then– | 我和火萤在一起 然后… |
[35:35] | What drugs? | 什么药 |
[35:39] | They were runnin’ some tests on you, | 他们对你做了测试 |
[35:42] | and some others. | 还有其他人 |
[35:47] | Turns out there’s a whole lot more like you. | 他们发现有更多像你这样的人 |
[35:50] | People that are immune. | 免疫的人 |
[35:52] | Dozens of ’em. | 好几十个 |
[35:57] | And the doctors, they couldn’t make any of it work. | 但医生想不出任何办法 |
[36:02] | They’ve actually– | 其实他们… |
[36:07] | They’ve stopped lookin’ for a cure. | 他们停止寻找解药了 |
[36:15] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[36:18] | Raiders attacked the hospital. I barely got ya outta there. | 劫掠者攻击医院 我好不容易才把你救出来 |
[36:22] | We’ll find you some new ones on the way. | 我们会在路上帮你找新衣服 |
[36:27] | Were people hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[36:33] | Yes. | 有 |
[36:40] | Is Marlene okay? | 玛琳还好吗 |
[36:50] | I’m takin’ us home. | 我们回家吧 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:37] | No, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等… |
[37:40] | Please. Let me go. | 拜托 放我走 |
[37:45] | You’d just come after her. | 你会对她穷追不舍 |
[38:35] | Well, she got us close enough. | 也开得够接近了 |
[38:43] | We gotta walk the rest of the way. | 剩下的路得用走的 |
[38:46] | Probably about a five-hour hike but we can manage that. | 大概要走五小时 但我们可以的 |
[38:51] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[39:04] | You know, Sarah and I used to hike like this all the time. | 我和莎拉以前常这样健行 |
[39:10] | I wouldn’t say it was her favorite thing. | 我不认为这是她最爱的活动 |
[39:12] | She wasn’t a fan of the mosquitoes and such. | 她不喜欢蚊子之类的 |
[39:15] | But she was a big climber, | 但她很爱爬上爬下的 |
[39:17] | or scampering. That’s probably the right word. | 或是蹦蹦跳跳 这样形容应该没错 |
[39:22] | That girl, she’d see a big rock, and just… | 那个女孩 她只要看到大石头就… |
[39:28] | She woulda liked you. | 她会喜欢你的 |
[39:30] | Not to say the two of you are the same. | 并不是说你们一模一样 |
[39:33] | – Definitely different kids. – How so? | -绝对是不同的孩子 -怎么说 |
[39:37] | Well, she was a lot more, | 她比较… |
[39:39] | I wanna say girly. – And I’m not sayin’ that you’re not girly. | 比较女性化 我不是说你不女性化 |
[39:42] | – I’m not. | 我不女性化 |
[39:44] | Yeah, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[39:47] | So that. | 这是一点 |
[39:50] | She was taller. | 她比较高 |
[39:53] | She had a killer smile. | 她的笑容很迷人 |
[39:55] | Again, not sayin’ that you don’t. | 我不是说你没有 |
[39:57] | But you know why I think she’d like you? | 但你知道 我为什么觉得她会喜欢你吗 |
[40:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:01] | ‘Cause you’re funny. | 因为你很幽默 |
[40:05] | I think you would’ve made her laugh. | 我想你会逗她笑 |
[40:11] | Anyway, I bet you would’ve liked her back. | 总之 我敢说你也会喜欢她 |
[40:14] | Yeah, bet I would’ve. | 是啊 我想我会 |
[40:34] | There ya go. | 好了 |
[40:40] | Not much further now. | 不远了 |
[40:43] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[40:48] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[40:57] | Back in Kansas City, | 在堪萨斯城时 |
[40:58] | you asked me about the first time I killed someone. | 你问过我第一次杀人的事 |
[41:07] | When I got bit in the mall, I wasn’t on my own. | 我在购物中心被咬时 我不是一个人 |
[41:10] | My best friend was there and she got bit, too. | 我最好的朋友也在 她也被咬了 |
[41:14] | We didn’t know what to do, and she says, | 我们不知道该怎么办 她说… |
[41:17] | “We can just wait it out, | 我们可以等下去 |
[41:20] | be all poetic and just lose our minds together.” | 诗情画意地一起发疯 |
[41:24] | And then she did. | 然后她发病了 |
[41:26] | And I had to– | 我不得不… |
[41:31] | Her name was Riley | 她叫莱莉 |
[41:33] | and she was the first to die. | 她是第一个牺牲的 |
[41:35] | And then it was Tess. | 然后是泰丝 |
[41:36] | – And then Sam. – That’s not on you. | -然后是山姆 -那不是你的错 |
[41:38] | – I know, but– – Look, sometimes things don’t work out the way we hope. | -我知道… -听着 有时候事情不会如我们所愿 |
[41:42] | You can feel like like you’ve come to an end | 你会觉得好像走到了尽头 |
[41:46] | and you don’t know what to do next. | 不知道接下来该怎么办 |
[41:50] | But if you just keep goin’ | 但只要你坚持下去 |
[41:54] | you find something new to fight for. | 就会找到新的奋斗目标 |
[41:56] | – And maybe that’s not what– – Swear to me. | -也许那不是你本来想要的… -对我发誓 |
[42:01] | Swear to me that everything you said about the Fireflies is true. | 对我发誓 你说的有关火萤的一切都是真的 |
[42:09] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 好 |