英文名称:The Lovely Bones
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | I remember being really small, | 那时候我还很小 |
[01:27] | too small to see over the edge of a table. | 小到看不见桌子的另一端 |
[01:32] | There was a snow globe, | 桌子上有个雪花水晶球 |
[01:36] | and I remember the penguin who lived inside the globe. | 我还记得里面有一只企鹅 |
[01:44] | He was all alone in there, and I worried for him. | 一个人孤零零的住在水晶球里 我很为他担忧 |
[01:56] | Don’t worry, kiddo. He has a nice life. | 不用担心 孩子 他在里面过得很好 |
[02:00] | He’s trapped in a perfect world. | 他生活在一个完美的世界里 |
[02:12] | Look at that, Susie Q. | 看 苏茜 好看吗 |
[03:10] | I remember being given a camera for my birthday. | 我记得生日那天 收到了一部照相机 |
[03:18] | I loved the way a photo could capture a moment before it was gone. | 我喜欢用相机在时光流逝前 捕捉每一个瞬间的感觉 |
[03:27] | That’s what I wanted to be when I grew up, | 所以我长大以后 |
[03:29] | a wildlife photographer. | 想成为一个野生动物摄影师 |
[03:34] | Sorry, Mom! | 抱歉 妈 |
[03:35] | I imagined that when I was older, | 我想象着等我长大以后 |
[03:37] | I’d be tracking wild elephants and rhinos, | 追逐着野生大象和犀牛拍摄 |
[03:41] | but for now, I’d have to make do with Grace Tarking. | 但现在我只能追着格蕾丝·塔尔金拍摄 |
[04:01] | It’s strange, the memories you keep. | 记忆这东西真是奇怪 |
[04:05] | I remember going with Dad to the sinkhole out at the Connors’ farm. | 我记得和爸爸一起 去康诺尔斯农场的垃圾填埋场 |
[04:17] | There was something about the way the earth could swallow things whole, | 惊讶于地球竟然可以容纳这么多的垃圾 |
[04:25] | and I remember the girl who lived there, Ruth Connors. | 我还记得住在那里的那个女孩儿 露丝·康诺尔斯 |
[04:31] | The kids at our school said she was weird, | 学校里的人都说她很怪异 |
[04:36] | but now I know she saw things others didn’t. | 但现在我明白了 因为她可以看见别人看不见的东西 |
[04:39] | We’re gonna kick it over on three, okay? Are you ready? | 数到三 我们就踢它下去 准备好了吗 |
[04:42] | – All right. One, two, three! – One, two, three! | -好 一 二 三 -一 二 三 |
[04:50] | And I remember the worst thing that ever happened to us as a family. | 我还记得我们家发生的最悲惨的一件事 |
[04:54] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[04:57] | – Mom? – Help! | -妈 -救命 |
[04:59] | – Where are you? Mom? – Buckley, please, get up! | -你在哪儿啊 妈 -巴克利 求你了 站起来啊 |
[05:02] | – Oh, God. Dad? – Somebody help! Please! | -天啊 爸 -快来人啊 救命啊 |
[05:05] | The day my little brother stopped breathing. | 那天我弟弟差一点就死了 |
[05:07] | Buckley! | 巴克利 |
[05:09] | Buckley! What happened? | 巴克利 他怎么了 |
[05:11] | He swallowed a twig! | 他吞了一截树枝 |
[05:29] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了 |
[05:32] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[06:07] | Buckley? | 巴克利 |
[06:17] | Are you okay? You’re okay. Oh, my baby. My baby. | 你还好吗 没事了 哦 我的孩子 我的宝贝 |
[06:22] | And I remember the light in my parents’ eyes, the relief. | 我也记得父母眼中放出的光 那是劫后余生 如释重负 |
[06:27] | It was my fault. It will not happen again. | 这都是我的错 我绝对不会让这样的事再次发生了 |
[06:29] | We weren’t those people, | 我们不是那些不幸的人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1005个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:119个,六级词汇:57个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:91个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:231个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:31] | those unlucky people to whom bad things happen for no reason. | 不幸并没有降临我们家 |
[06:44] | You know, the Buddhists say if you save someone else’s life… | 你知道吗 佛说 救人一命… |
[06:47] | Grandma Lynn predicted I would live a long and happy life | 林恩外婆说 我将拥有漫长而又快乐的人生 |
[06:51] | because I had saved my brother. | 因为我救了我弟弟 |
[06:54] | As usual, Grandma Lynn was wrong. | 就像往常一样 外婆的预言又一次错了 |
[07:01] | My name is Salmon, like the fish. | 我姓萨蒙 萨蒙意为大马哈鱼 |
[07:05] | First name, Susie. | 名叫苏茜 |
[07:07] | I was 14 years old when I was murdered… | 那年我才14岁 我被人谋杀的那一天 |
[07:10] | on December 6, 1973. | 是1973年12月6日 |
[07:13] | And up next, we have Crystal in a little, bitty, skinny mini! | 接下来 有请克丽丝托 身穿漂亮的小迷你裙 |
[07:19] | This was before missing kids started appearing on milk cartons… | 在我死后 牛奶盒子上 以及每日新闻的专题报道 |
[07:23] | or were feature stories on the daily news. | 开始刊登失踪孩子的故事 |
[07:27] | It was back when people believed things like that didn’t happen. | 原先大家都不相信 这样的事居然真的会发生 |
[07:35] | That’s right, ladies. No matter what the size, | 好了 女士们 无论体型如何 |
[07:37] | it will hug your girly-girl curves in all the right places. | 这都能完美包裹你们的少女曲线 |
[07:40] | – lf you got it, why not flaunt it? – Slow down, buddy! | -既然有了 为什么不秀一下呢 -慢点 |
[07:43] | – Am I right? – Buckley! | -我说得对吗 -巴克利 |
[07:44] | Dad, look, look, look! | 爸 快看 快看 |
[07:52] | There it is! Wow. | 在这儿呢 哇哦 |
[08:13] | Who is he? Does he like you as much as you like him? | 他是谁 他是不是也喜欢你 |
[08:17] | Grandma, he’s a senior! | 外婆 他可是高年级的学长啊 |
[08:21] | He doesn’t know I exist. | 他甚至都不认识我 |
[08:23] | He’s cute. | 他挺可爱的 |
[08:24] | Grandma, can we please just drop it? | 外婆 拜托 别看了 |
[08:30] | You’re safe now. He’s gone into the record store. | 你安全了 他去了对面的音像店 |
[08:37] | I wasn’t safe. | 我并不安全 |
[08:39] | A man in my neighborhood was watching me. | 有一个邻居一直在偷窥我 |
[08:42] | If I hadn’t been so distracted, | 如果我不是这么心神不宁 |
[08:44] | I would have realized something was wrong, | 我应该会发现有些事情不对劲儿 |
[08:47] | ’cause that sort of thing gives me the skeevies. | 因为那些事让我感到恶心 |
[08:50] | But I was too busy | 但是我太忙了 |
[08:52] | thinking about the length of Ray Singh’s eyelashes. | 忙着想雷恩·辛格的睫毛有多长 |
[08:56] | I had counted each one in library time… | 每当在图书馆时我会默默地数着每一根 |
[08:59] | while he was reading Abelard and Heloise, | 而他读着《爱洛绮斯和阿贝拉》 (出自英国启蒙运动时期 古典主义诗人亚历山大·蒲柏笔下) |
[09:03] | the most seriously tragic love story ever. | 那是一个史上最悲剧的爱情故事 |
[09:08] | So, have you kissed him yet? | 你和他接吻了没 |
[09:16] | Why not? You like him, he likes you. What’s the hold-up? | 没有 你喜欢他 他喜欢你 还犹豫什么呢 |
[09:21] | I’m just afraid I won’t be any good at it. | 我只是怕会出丑 |
[09:24] | My first kiss… | 我的初吻 |
[09:26] | was with a grown man. | 是和一个大我很多的成年人 |
[09:31] | – You’re not gonna tell on me, are you? – Of course not! | -你不会出卖我的 是吧 -当然不会 |
[09:36] | – What was it like? – The kiss? | -感觉怎么样 -接吻 |
[09:38] | Oh, it was wonderful. Beautiful. Glorious. | 哦 好极了 太美妙了 |
[09:42] | It took me a long time before I realized that a kiss like that, | 很久以后 我才发现 这样的吻 |
[09:46] | it only happens once. | 一生只有一次 |
[09:53] | Suze… | 苏茜… |
[09:56] | Just have fun, kid. | 去吧 孩子 |
[10:02] | It wasn’t Mr. O’Dwyer, by the way. | 凶手并不是奥德维尔先生 |
[10:04] | Although, he does look kind of suspicious. | 尽管他看起来确实挺可疑的 |
[10:08] | But Mr. O’Dwyer never hurt anyone. | 但奥德维尔先生不会伤害任何人 |
[10:12] | Mr. O’Dwyer’s own daughter died a year and a half after I did. | 奥德维尔先生也有一个女儿 在我死后一年半 他女儿也死了 |
[10:17] | She had leukemia, | 她患有白血病 |
[10:19] | but I never saw her in my heaven. | 但在我的天堂 我们从未相遇 |
[10:27] | – Hey, look at me! – We’ll be right there, honey. | -嘿 看这里 -我们马上就去你那儿 孩子 |
[10:29] | – One second, okay? – Mom! | -等我们一会儿好吗 -妈 |
[10:31] | Hi, honey. | 哎 |
[10:33] | My murderer was a man from our neighborhood. | 凶手是我们的邻居 |
[10:35] | – Thank you so much. – Careful, honey. | -谢谢 -小心点 孩子 |
[10:37] | I took his photo once as he talked to my parents about his border flowers. | 在他和我爸妈谈论艺术花的时候 我曾拍过一张他的照片 |
[10:44] | – Hey, Mom! – You really should have a cup of coffee… | -快点 妈 -有空来我们家坐坐 |
[10:46] | with us sometime. | 喝杯咖啡 |
[10:47] | I was aiming for the bushes when he got in the way. | 我本打算拍花坛的 但他突然出现了 |
[10:50] | Thanks for the flower. | 谢谢你的花 |
[10:51] | He stepped out of nowhere and ruined the shot. | 不知道他从哪儿冒出来的 毁了镜头 |
[10:57] | He ruined a lot of things. | 还毁了很多其他的东西 |
[10:58] | What have you been photographing, honey? | 你都拍了些啥 |
[11:01] | – Everything. – Everything? | -全部 -全部 |
[11:19] | Hey, look at me! | 看这里 |
[11:27] | Mom! | 妈 |
[11:36] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[11:40] | Mom! | 妈 |
[11:44] | Over here! | 看这里 |
[11:48] | Hey, look at me! | 看这里 |
[11:50] | Hey, Mom! | 妈 |
[11:53] | Hey, over here! Look! | 看这边 看这边 |
[12:40] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[13:26] | Clarissa has got a crush on you. | 克拉丽莎喜欢你 |
[13:29] | Which one’s Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎是谁 |
[13:32] | You know, blond hair, megablue eye shadow. | 就是那个涂宝蓝色眼影的金发女孩 |
[13:36] | Her dad owns Surf ‘n’ Turf. | 她爸爸是开洋牛排的老板 |
[13:38] | The tall one? | 个子高高的那个 |
[13:40] | She’s not tall. She wears platforms. | 她才不高嘞 她穿的高跟鞋 |
[13:44] | She doesn’t know you’re an accountant. | 她不知道你是个会计 |
[13:46] | I take it that’s a negative. | 你是在损我啊 |
[13:47] | Or that you’re a closet scale modeler. | 也不知道你是个模型狂热爱好者 |
[13:52] | Did Mom know before she married you? | 妈妈嫁给你之前知道吗 |
[13:55] | About your obsession? | 关于你的沉迷 |
[13:57] | Susie, hobbies are healthy. They teach you things. | 苏茜 有爱好是好事 你可以从中学到很多 |
[14:02] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[14:04] | Like if you start something, you finish it. | 比如说 做事要有始有终 |
[14:07] | You don’t stop until you get it right. | 在没完成之前决不放弃 |
[14:08] | And if you don’t get it right, you start over again… | 如果出了错那就从头再来 |
[14:11] | and you keep on going as long as you have to. | 坚持不懈 直到完成 |
[14:13] | That’s the way it is. That’s what you do. It’s perfectly normal. | 就是这样 你也应该记着 要有始有终 |
[14:18] | You know, Grampy taught me to do this, and now I’m teaching you. | 你爷爷教我做的模型 现在轮到我教你了 |
[14:21] | We’re creating something here, for us, something special. | 我们这是在创作 我们自己独一无二的创作 |
[14:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:26] | You’re my first mate, Susie Q. | 你是我的第一个搭档 苏茜 |
[14:29] | One day, all of this will be yours. | 以后这些模型都是属于你的 |
[14:32] | Jack! Susie! Dinner! | 杰克 苏茜 吃饭了 |
[14:34] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[14:36] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – Now, hold her steady. | -准备好了 -好 抓牢了 |
[14:42] | Okay, shipmate, take it away! | 好了 船友 开船 |
[14:52] | Now that is a thing of beauty. | 多美的一瞬间 |
[14:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:24] | I don’t believe this! Would you look at the state of this room? | 我的天啊 你看看你的房间 |
[15:30] | You’re gonna clean this mess up tonight. | 晚上你得给我打扫干净了 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I will. Hey, Mom, we need to get these developed. | 知道了 知道了 妈 我想把这些胶卷全部冲洗出来 |
[15:40] | Susie, you used up all the film? | 苏茜 你把胶卷全部用光了 |
[15:43] | Do you have any idea what this is going to cost? | 你知不知道这要花多少钱 |
[15:49] | No. No, absolutely not. Out of the question. | 不行 不可能 想都别想 |
[15:53] | Thanks a lot. That’s my career down the toilet. | 好啊 那我的事业就这样毁了 |
[15:57] | – Do not be so melodramatic. – Honey, what? What’s down the toilet? | -胡说八道 你的事业 什么事业 -亲爱的 怎么了 什么东西毁了 |
[15:59] | She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday. | 她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了 |
[16:02] | – All of it? – All of it. Every single one. | -全部 -全部 一个不剩 |
[16:04] | – Susie! – It’s a crime to be creative in this family. | -苏茜 -在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪 |
[16:08] | All right, all right. Well, say we pay for one roll a month? | 好吧 好吧 这样吧 我们一个月冲一卷行不 |
[16:13] | One roll a month? | 一个月一卷 |
[16:16] | You realize by the time I see my photos, I’m gonna be middle-aged. | 等我的照片冲出来 我都已经人到中年了 |
[16:21] | Look, we got her 24 rolls of film, right? | 我们有24卷胶卷要冲 对吧 |
[16:24] | At $2.99 apiece to develop, that’s $71.76. | 一卷是2.99美元 24卷就是71.76美元 |
[16:29] | – I don’t think we’re being unfair. – Oh, honey. | -我觉得一个月冲一卷对她挺公平的 -哦 亲爱的 |
[16:33] | Are we? | 你说对不对 |
[16:34] | That’s why I love you. | 是的 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[16:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:38] | Could you just not do that at breakfast? | 你们可不可以不要在吃早饭的时候亲嘴 |
[16:40] | Yes, okay, whatever you say. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[16:44] | Eat your food. Come on. | 行了 好好吃你的饭 |
[16:46] | It doesn’t have a siren, you moron. It’s a cement mixer. | 这种破车才不会叫嘞 你个白痴 这就是一塑料玩具 |
[16:49] | Please don’t call your brother a moron. | 不许叫你弟弟白痴 |
[16:52] | Buddy. No, no, buddy. Cement stays in the bowl. Please. | 哦 停停停 玩具不吃饭的 |
[16:55] | It’s not cement. It’s my oaties! | 他才不是玩具嘞 他是我的伙伴 |
[16:58] | – Okay. – School. Let’s go. | -好了 -上学去了 |
[17:00] | – Bye, Dad! – Bye, Susie! | -再见 爸 -再见 苏茜 |
[17:02] | Susie. | 苏茜 |
[17:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[17:12] | That’s your new hat, sweetie. | 这是你的新帽子 亲爱的 |
[17:17] | Wow, Mom, I thought you’d given up knitting. | 哦 妈 我还以为你不再织毛线了呢 |
[17:20] | No, I’m still knitting. You want me to make you one, too? | 我还要继续织的 你想我给你也织一顶 |
[17:26] | – Do you have your gloves with you? – Yes! | -手套带了没 -带了 |
[17:28] | Could you put them on, please, young lady? | 把手套戴上 |
[17:30] | Susie! Susie, put your hat on! It’s cold. | 苏茜 苏茜 帽子戴上 外面很冷 |
[17:35] | Holiday, inside! Holiday, come here! Come here, boy. | 霍利戴(狗的名字) 进来 霍利戴 回来 回来 好孩子 |
[17:40] | Cool-a-roonie, Suze! | 哈哈 帅呆了 苏茜 |
[17:42] | – Shut up. – No, really, it looks good on you. | -闭嘴 -我是说真的 这顶帽子你戴着很好看 |
[17:46] | This is an exercise in humiliation. | 这绝对是一种侮辱 |
[17:54] | – Is she looking? – Maybe. | -妈还在看我吗 -可能 |
[18:02] | Yes, I am. | 该死的帽子 |
[18:04] | Hey, come on. We’re late. | 行了 我们要迟到了 |
[18:13] | Next week, bring your homework! | 下个星期 把你的家庭作业带来 |
[18:15] | Othello. What is that? It sounds like a mint. | 《奥赛罗》是什么东西 莫名其妙 |
[18:18] | That guy looked pretty stupid with black makeup on. | 那个家伙画着个大黑脸 看起来像个傻子 |
[18:21] | – Who? – The one with two first names. | -哪个 -那个有两个姓的家伙 |
[18:25] | – Lawrence Oliver. – What a loser! | -劳伦斯·奥利弗 -那个衰男啊 |
[18:27] | – I know. – Clarissa. | -就是他 -克拉丽莎 |
[18:30] | – Come on. Let’s go. – I’m talking to Susie. | -跟我来 我有几句话跟你讲 -我正在跟苏茜讲话呢 |
[18:32] | Yeah, and I’ve been waiting for hours for your jerk-off film club to finish. | 该死的电影俱乐部 我等了你几个钟头了 我有话想跟你说 |
[18:35] | I want to get out of this dump. | 我想跟你和好 |
[18:36] | It’s nice to see you, too, Brian. | 很高兴见到你 布莱恩 |
[18:40] | You coming or not? | 你来不来 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | I’ll see you, Susie. | 待会儿见 苏茜 |
[18:47] | I heard there was… | 我听说… |
[18:55] | Hey, Susie. | 你好 苏茜 |
[19:05] | Hi, Ray. | 你好 雷恩 |
[19:06] | What did you think of The Moor? | 刚刚那个《摩尔人》怎么样 (奥赛罗又名威尼斯的摩尔人) |
[19:09] | Who? | 什么人 |
[19:12] | Othello. | 《奥赛罗》 |
[19:17] | Well… Well, I just… | 额…很好 很好 我… |
[19:19] | It was amazing! | 那个剧很棒 无与伦比 |
[19:21] | Yeah. I mean, it was really incredible! | 太难以置信了 |
[19:28] | I love that play. | 我喜欢那剧 |
[19:31] | That’s another thing we have in common. | 这是我们之间的第二个共同点 |
[19:35] | What else do we have in common? | 我们还有其他的共同点 |
[19:42] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[19:52] | Crap! | 倒霉 |
[19:55] | – It’s okay. – It’s fine. I’ve got it. | -没关系 -没事 没事 我自己来 |
[19:58] | Stupid books. I don’t even read them. I… | -这些书挺有趣的 -这些该死的书 我都没怎么看过呢 |
[20:01] | – Well, I do… – Susie? | -我 我要… -苏茜 |
[20:03] | What are you doing on Saturday? | 你礼拜六有安排吗 |
[20:21] | Are you really from England? | 你真是从英国来的 |
[20:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:38] | You are beautiful, Susie Salmon. | 你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙 |
[20:53] | – Forget it. – This is obscene! | -好了 别说了 -这太荒谬了 |
[20:55] | Are you listening to me? | 你给我听着 |
[20:57] | There are no breasts on this anatomy model. | 这个人体模型上是没有胸部的 |
[20:59] | There are no eyes or mouth either, but we were told to draw in the face. | 也没有眼睛和嘴巴啊 但你却要我们把眼睛和嘴画上去 |
[21:02] | Well, your unnecessary anatomical additions… | 你画的素描 你添加上去的胸部 |
[21:06] | got the Ellis boy thoroughly overexcited. | 让艾利思难以自持 |
[21:08] | He stole my drawing. | 谁让他偷我的画 |
[21:09] | Yes, and now there are pictures of naked women all over this school. | 好了 现在全校到处都是这种裸女画像 |
[21:15] | Move along, people. | 你们两个闪一边去 |
[21:17] | – Sir, can I have my drawing back? – Certainly not. | -老师 把我的画还给我 -绝对不行 |
[21:23] | Did you hear me, Singh? Go! | 听见了吗 辛格 快走 |
[21:27] | Meet me at the mall, 10:00, Saturday. | 周六上午10点商场见 |
[21:29] | Now! | 快走 |
[21:30] | – Where in the mall? – The gazebo. | -商场哪里 -瞭望亭 |
[22:19] | It’s for an Air Force base? | 是给空军基地的 |
[22:22] | – Hello? – Dad! | -我回来了 -爸 |
[22:25] | Hey, buddy. No, no, no! | 哦 哦 哦 慢点慢点 |
[22:28] | God, you’re choking me. I need some air! | 勒死我了 我要吸口气 |
[22:41] | – How was your day? – Good. Buckley, go wash your hands. | -一切都好吗 -都好 巴克利 去洗手吃饭了 |
[22:43] | Go ahead, buddy. We’ll play after dinner. | 去吧 我们一会儿再玩儿 |
[22:44] | Is Susie with you? | 苏茜没跟你一起回来 |
[22:46] | – No. – She’s late. | -没啊 -这么晚了她还没回来 |
[22:49] | – Lindsey Lou, where’s your sister? – What? | -林赛·楼 你姐姐呢 -什么 |
[22:51] | – Your sister. – Oh, she had film club. | -你姐姐呢 -她在电影俱乐部 |
[22:55] | What’s for dinner, hon? | 亲爱的 晚餐吃什么 |
[23:30] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 糟糕 |
[23:34] | I hope that was your homework. | 那不是你的作业吧 |
[23:38] | Oh, hey, you’re the Salmon girl, right? | 你是萨蒙家的女孩儿 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:43] | Remember me? You remember me. | 你认得我吗 你认得我的 是吧 |
[23:45] | I live right down the street, down in the green house. | 我住在街尾 那个绿色的小房子 |
[23:48] | Mr. Harvey. | 我叫哈维 |
[23:50] | – Hi. – Hi. How are you? | -你好 -你好 |
[23:52] | – How are your folks doing? – They’re fine. | -你家人都还好吗 -他们都很好 |
[23:56] | Good. Tell them I said hi. | 那就好 代我向他们问好 |
[23:58] | You know, you’re the perfect person for me to run into, | 在这里遇到你真是太好了 |
[24:01] | because I just built this thing over here and I want to get a second opinion. | 我刚做了点东西 需要有个人给我点意见 |
[24:03] | Do you mind taking a look? | 你想不想看看 |
[24:06] | Well, actually, Mr. Harvey, I have to get home. | 不好意思 哈维先生 我想我该回家了 |
[24:12] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[24:18] | I just worked so hard on it… | 我刚刚那么辛苦地做的 |
[24:20] | and I guess I got excited for someone to see it. | 如果有人欣赏我会很高兴的 |
[24:23] | But that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[24:24] | I’ll show the other kids in the neighborhood. | 我可以给其他邻居家的小孩看 |
[24:26] | They’re gonna be very excited about it. | 他们会很高兴的 |
[24:30] | Really? | 真的 |
[24:32] | Oh, yeah. It’s great. I mean, it’s really neat. | 是的 这东西很棒 真的很棒 |
[24:41] | Come on. It’ll take two minutes. | 来吧 就两分钟 |
[24:48] | You’re probably late already. | 反正都已经迟了 |
[25:00] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[25:02] | You don’t? | 看不到 |
[25:04] | You’re gonna have to be more observant, Susie. | 你应该仔细看看 苏茜 |
[25:32] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:34] | – I washed my hands! – Give me five. | -我洗过手了 -我们来击掌 |
[25:36] | Hey, hey, hey, you gotta dry them. All right. | 嘿嘿嘿 把手擦干 好吧 算了 |
[25:41] | – Thanks, Mom. – I’m missing a fork. | -谢谢妈 -我再去拿个叉子 |
[25:43] | – Oh, not beans! – What? | -我不要吃豌豆 -什么 |
[25:46] | – Only one. – One bean? | -就吃一颗 -一颗 |
[25:54] | Pretty neat, huh? | 漂亮吧 |
[25:58] | You want a… You want a pork chop, honey? | 要不要…要不要来点肉排 |
[26:00] | – Yes. Thank you. – Hot, hot! | -要的 谢谢 -烫死了 烫死了 |
[26:03] | See? Look at your sister, great eating habits. | 看你姐姐 要向她学习 吃要有吃相 |
[26:06] | Yeah, but she’s older! | 她比我大嘛 |
[26:09] | – There you go. – Got it? | -给你 -听到没 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 哦 |
[26:12] | I built it for the kids in the neighborhood. | 这是我为附近的孩子们建的 |
[26:14] | I thought they could use it as kind of a clubhouse, or… | 他们可以来这里开个小派对什么的 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. | 随便啦 |
[26:21] | You want to be the first one to try it out? | 你想不想第一个进去试试 |
[26:25] | – Really? – Yeah, sure, yeah! Go ahead. | -我可以吗 -可以 当然可以 进去吧 |
[26:28] | It’ll be fun. Go ahead. | 很好玩的 进去吧 |
[26:31] | The corn got into my beans. | 豌豆和玉米混在一起了 怎么吃啊 |
[26:33] | If you eat them both, you can stay up and watch TV with me. | 如果你把他们都吃了 你就可以和我一起看电视 |
[26:35] | Nah. | 我不要 |
[26:37] | I’ll make her a plate. | 我给苏茜留点吃的 |
[26:40] | That’s it. That’s it. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[27:00] | Wow, this is neato. | 哇哦 太酷了 |
[27:08] | She doesn’t like beans, so I’m not gonna give her any. | 她不爱吃豌豆 不用给她留了 |
[27:11] | Put more. Put more on her plate. I’m gonna make her eat them all. | 不行 给她多放点 我会让她吃完的 |
[27:13] | – Why doesn’t she get to eat beans? – Okay, okay, I’m gonna give her beans. | -姐姐为什么不用吃豌豆啊 -好好好 她也要吃 |
[27:17] | – They’re really good. – Watch this. | -豌豆是好东西 -看到了 姐姐也要吃 |
[27:19] | – That’s better. – Pile them on. | -这才对嘛 -多放一点 |
[27:20] | You think Popeye only eats spinach? There’s beans in that can, too. | 你以为大力水手只吃菠菜吗 那个罐子里还有豌豆 |
[27:30] | Make yourself at home. | 随便看 |
[27:35] | – This is really cool, Mr. Harvey. – Yeah, this is cool, huh? | -这真是太漂亮了 哈维先生 -是吗 哈哈 |
[27:38] | Yeah. I thought that you kids would like a place of your own | 我想像你们这样的孩子会想要一个 |
[27:40] | to, you know, hang out. | 只属于自己的空间 |
[27:45] | Here. Have a seat. Go ahead. There you go. | 来 坐吧 坐这儿 |
[27:49] | Sit. You like it? | 坐吧 你喜欢吗 |
[27:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -喜欢 -喜欢 |
[27:59] | You think she’s still at the mall? | 她还在商场 |
[28:02] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[28:03] | She’ll be with Clarissa. | 她和卡拉丽莎在一起呢 |
[28:04] | She could have at least called. | 她至少该打个电话回来 |
[28:06] | I mean, a 14-year-old girl knows how to use a telephone. | 她都14岁了 怎么连个电话都不知道打 |
[28:08] | Can I please… | 爸… |
[28:09] | I understand. I understand. I’ll deal with her when she gets home. | 好的 好的 她回来后我会教训她的 |
[28:12] | See, I got all these little things, like this little… | 看这些小东西 这个… |
[28:15] | Little, you know, fluffy animals and some games, | 毛绒娃娃 还有这些游戏道具 |
[28:19] | ’cause I know you kids like to play games. | 我知道你们都喜欢游戏 |
[28:21] | And then, you know, candles | 还有这些蜡烛 |
[28:22] | and, you know, little figurines like these angels, | 还有像这些天使的小雕像 |
[28:25] | I thought were so pretty. | 多漂亮啊 |
[28:26] | All the figurines have little… | 这些小雕像都有… |
[28:33] | Very sweet. And, you know, some of these little things. | 多漂亮 这些小东西 你看 |
[28:38] | There you go! | 好了 |
[28:40] | It’s nice, with the candles and everything, right? | 你看 亮着蜡烛 还有这一切是不是很漂亮 |
[28:46] | And there’s one rule. | 这里有一条规则 |
[28:48] | No adults allowed! | 成人禁止入内 |
[28:58] | Okay? | 就这样 |
[29:06] | That’s a cute hat. I like that hat very much. | 帽子很可爱 我喜欢 |
[29:15] | Would you like a refreshment, Susie? | 你要不要来点喝的 苏茜 |
[29:22] | – Actually, I have to go. – No. Be polite. | -我该回家了 -不行 别这么没礼貌 |
[29:26] | You have to be polite. | 你要对我礼貌点 |
[29:29] | Be polite. That’s another rule. | 礼貌 这是另一条规矩 |
[29:49] | It’s warm in here. | 这里真热 |
[29:52] | I’m warm. Are you warm? | 我热死了 你热不热 |
[29:55] | You can take your coat off if you want. | 热的话你也脱吧 |
[30:13] | You look very pretty, Susie. | 你真漂亮 苏茜 |
[30:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[30:30] | No? I knew it. See, I knew you weren’t like those other girls. | 没有 我就知道 你跟其他的女孩不一样 |
[30:34] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[30:36] | Mr. Harvey? | 哈维先生 |
[30:38] | It’s nice down here, isn’t it? It’s special. It’s special down here, right? | 下边挺好的 是吗 这里很特别 |
[30:42] | Yes. It is. It’s very special. | 是的 这里很特别 |
[30:58] | I have to go. | 我得回家了 |
[31:01] | I don’t want you to leave. | 你不要走 |
[31:07] | I’m not going to hurt you, Susie. | 我不会伤害你的 苏茜 |
[32:05] | If you see her, would you please just call? Thank you. | 如果你见到她的话 可不可以给我打个电话 谢谢 |
[32:09] | She’s not with the Steads. | 她没和斯戴兹在一起 |
[32:11] | Where are my keys? | 我的钥匙在哪儿 |
[32:15] | – Where are they? – I don’t know, honey. | -我的钥匙呢 -我不知道 |
[32:16] | In the bowl by the door? Where are you going? | 也许在门口的篮子里 你要去哪里 |
[32:19] | Jack, could you just wait? | 杰克 你就不能待在家里等吗 |
[32:21] | Jack, would you please wait for the police? | 杰克 你就不能等警察来了再走吗 |
[32:24] | Look, stay by the phone. | 听着 守着电话 |
[32:33] | Man, she is going to be in so much trouble. | 这下她惨了 |
[32:40] | – Go back to bed, sweetie. – Okay. | -回床上去 -哦 |
[32:46] | Guys, this is my little girl, Susie. | 各位 这是我女儿苏茜 |
[32:48] | She hasn’t come home from school. Have you seen her? | 她放学后一直没回家 你们有没有见过她 |
[32:50] | – No, I ain’t seen nobody. – No? | -没见过 我谁都没见过 -没有 |
[32:52] | – Sorry. – Ma’am, could you take a look at this? | -对不起 -小姐 你看看 你见过这个女孩儿没 |
[32:53] | Have you seen this little girl? | 你见没见过这个小女孩儿 |
[32:56] | Sorry, buddy. | 没有 抱歉 |
[32:58] | Can you take a look at this, please? It’s my little girl. She hasn’t come home. | 麻烦你看看这张照片 这是我女儿 她到现在还没回家 |
[33:01] | – Sorry. – Just take a look at that. | -抱歉 -麻烦你看看 |
[33:05] | Ma’am, have you seen this girl? Please, can you just take a look? | 小姐 见过这个女孩儿吗 求求你 见过这个女孩儿吗 |
[33:20] | Susan has been missing for, what is it, four hours now? | 苏珊失踪了…4个小时 是吗 |
[33:25] | Susie. We call her Susie. | 苏茜 我们叫她苏茜 |
[33:27] | Yeah, a little more than four hours. | 不只4个小时了 |
[33:31] | This the first time she’s run away? | 这是她第一次离家出走 |
[33:33] | She didn’t run away. She’s… She’s missing. | 她没有离家出走 她…她失踪了 |
[33:36] | Any problems at home? | 她和你们吵架了 |
[33:40] | Family difficulties? | 家庭问题 |
[33:43] | No, there really are no problems. | 没有 什么问题都没有 |
[33:46] | This is a happy… She’s a happy child. | 她是个…她是个快乐的孩子 |
[33:51] | – She’s never done this, Detective. She… – I understand that. | -她从来都没有这么晚都没回家 警官 她… -我明白的 |
[33:53] | – I just have to get a sense of… – She’s not home, | -这只是例行询问… -她还没回来 |
[33:55] | – and she always comes home. …what’s going on here. | -她一直都按时回来的 -家里出了什么事吗 |
[33:56] | There’s nothing going on. | 什么事也没有 |
[33:57] | – She’s missing. – Understood. | -她失踪了 -我明白 |
[34:00] | – Lf you see her, please call me, okay? – Sure thing, Jack. | -如果看到她 给我电话 谢谢 -没问题 杰克 |
[34:02] | I’ll come back and see you guys in a little while. | 再见 |
[34:04] | All right. Take care. | 保重 |
[34:05] | Dad? | 爸 |
[34:10] | Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt you. | 很抱歉 打扰一下 |
[34:12] | My name’s Jack Salmon. I live right around the corner. | 我是杰克·萨蒙 我就住在街角 |
[34:14] | Dad! | 爸 |
[34:34] | Dad! | 爸 |
[34:37] | Can you put together a list of all her friends | 你能把她朋友名单列出来吗 |
[34:40] | – and their names, contact information… – Sure. | -以及他们的姓名和联系方式… -可以 |
[34:42] | and a description of what she was wearing? | …还有她的穿着 |
[34:45] | Yes, of course. Well, actually, I could tell you that right now | 可以 当然可以 我现在就告诉你 |
[34:47] | if you want to write it down. She was wearing… | 你可以写下来 她戴着 |
[34:50] | a hand-knitted wool hat. | 一顶手织羊毛帽 |
[34:59] | Mom! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[35:06] | And it has… | 帽子有 |
[35:08] | long, thin tassels. | 长长的一簇流苏 |
[35:14] | And she also has… | 她还… |
[35:18] | Well, in fact, today she didn’t wear her scarf. | 事实上 她今天没有围围巾 |
[35:21] | But she did wear pink gloves, | 她戴着粉红色的手套 |
[35:23] | and she has a beige canvas schoolbag, and it’s got… | 背着米色帆布书包 包上… |
[35:28] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:29] | rock star buttons pinned to it. | …订了颗扣子 |
[35:35] | She has Othello inside her bag… | 包里应该还有一本《奥赛罗》… |
[37:48] | No! | 不 |
[37:53] | No! | 不会的 |
[38:07] | Secure that cordon. | 围起来 |
[38:09] | Jesus Christ. And tape off the rest of the area | 天啊 赶紧把这些拍下来 |
[38:12] | before the whole neighborhood shows up. | 邻居们很快就会闻风而来的 |
[38:14] | Set up the ICP at the school. | 立即和校方取得联系 |
[38:21] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[38:29] | We found some evidence in the cornfield behind the school. | 我们在学校后面的玉米地里 发现了一些线索 |
[38:33] | There was a cavity in the earth with a lot of debris, | 地上有一个大洞 洞里有大量的残渣碎片 |
[38:37] | mostly loose woods and broken crates. | 大部分是碎木头和破箱子 |
[38:39] | We think it’s the remains of some kind of structure. | 这可能是什么地下建筑的残骸 |
[38:42] | And Susie? | 苏茜呢 |
[38:47] | We didn’t find her, Mrs. Salmon. | 萨蒙太太 我们没找到她 |
[38:50] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 这是个好消息 不是吗 |
[38:53] | I mean, you found Susie’s hat, but you didn’t find her, | 那里只有苏茜的帽子 但是你们没找到苏茜 |
[38:55] | which means we really don’t even know if she was there at all. Right? | 没找到也就是说她不一定在那 是不是 |
[38:58] | I mean, that… That… I mean, it’s… It’s preferable, right? | 这…这…应该算是好消息 对吧 |
[39:12] | We also found blood. | 我们还发现了血迹 |
[39:18] | A significant amount of blood. | 大量的血迹 |
[39:26] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:30] | Hey, we’ll get through this. | 亲爱的 我们会熬过去的 |
[39:32] | – How? – I’m going to take care of you. | -怎么熬过去 -我会照顾你的 |
[39:35] | – How? – I’m going to take care of all of us. | -我们怎么熬得过去 -我会照顾好大家的 |
[39:36] | – You can’t. – I’ll make it right. | -你能吗 -我一定可以的 |
[39:39] | You can’t make this right, Jack. | 不可能的 杰克 |
[39:41] | – You can’t. – We’re going to find her. I promise. | -不可能的 -我们会找到她的 我保证 |
[39:43] | We’ll bring her home. | 她会回来的 |
[40:28] | If you see anything that’s out of the ordinary | 如果发现任何异常 |
[40:30] | or anybody that’s out of the ordinary, please don’t hesitate to call us. | 或者任何可疑的人 随时给我们打电话 |
[40:33] | – Certainly. – You have my number. | -好的 -这是我的号码 |
[40:34] | Or you just come by the police station. Okay? I’ll be there. | 或者你也可以直接来警局找我 |
[40:38] | – Thank you for your time. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的合作 -不用谢 |
[40:39] | – Have a good day. – You, too. | -祝您愉快 -你也是 |
[40:49] | What’s that, a Wagoneer? | 什么东西 一辆牧马人 |
[41:29] | – Mr. Harvey. – Yes? | -哈维先生 -是的 有什么事吗 |
[41:31] | Detective Len Fenerman. | 我是莱恩·法乐门警官 |
[41:33] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[41:34] | Do you have some time for a few questions? | 我们想请你协助回答几个问题 |
[41:36] | – Certainly. Come in. – Thanks. | -可以 请进 -谢谢 |
[41:40] | I know why you’re here, of course. | 我知道你们是为何而来的 |
[41:42] | I think when something like this happens, | 像这样的事发生后 |
[41:44] | you always blame yourself. | 你们肯定都很自责 |
[41:47] | All I can think about now is | 我现在想的是 |
[41:49] | why didn’t I see something or why didn’t I hear something? | 为什么我什么也没看到 什么也没听到 |
[41:52] | Because… Because surely | 因为… 因为 |
[41:56] | that young girl must have screamed. | 那个女孩儿肯定会尖叫 |
[42:01] | – Did you want… – No, no, thanks. I’m fine. | -要不要来点儿… -不了 不了 谢谢 |
[42:04] | But if you could just think back. | 你回想一下 |
[42:05] | I mean, she was wearing a blue jacket, yellow corduroys. | 一个女孩儿穿着蓝色夹克衫 黄色裤子 |
[42:08] | Similar clothes to these. | 和照片上的这套类似的衣服 |
[42:12] | – This blue jacket here? – The darker blue jacket. | -这套蓝色的夹克衫 -下面那套深蓝的 |
[42:15] | And on the second photograph, you could see the pants, as well. | 第二张照片上的是她的裤子 |
[42:17] | Oh, I see. Yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[42:19] | No, it does not ring a bell. | 但我什么也想不起来 |
[42:22] | But you were at home that day. | 但是那天你在家 |
[42:24] | – What day? – Last Wednesday. | -哪一天 -上周三 |
[42:26] | Last Wednesday… | 上周三… |
[42:46] | Last Wednesday… No, I was home all day. | 上周三… 我整天都在家 |
[42:50] | I mean, I probably went out | 但是 我也可能 |
[42:52] | and ran a few errands or something like that, but, I mean… | 出去了一会儿 就一会儿 我是说… |
[42:56] | I should have been here all day, for the most part. | 大部分时间我都在家 |
[43:00] | Okay. Good. | 我问完了 |
[43:02] | – All righty. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢合作 |
[43:05] | – You married? – I was, yeah. | – 你结婚了 – 结过 |
[43:07] | But you have kids. | 有孩子了吧 |
[43:09] | No, I wish. I wish. But no. | 没有 我倒真希望我有 |
[43:13] | – You mind if I take a look? – No. | -介不介意让我看看 -随便看 |
[43:19] | I make everything myself. | 全都是我自己做的 |
[43:21] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. All this. | -真的 -是的 全部 |
[43:22] | I turn all the banisters myself and make all the shingles and the furniture. | 扶手 墙壁 屋顶 家具 都是我自己做的 |
[43:26] | And I used to do cabinet making, | 我原先是做壁橱的 |
[43:28] | but there’s not much call for that these days. | 但现在要做壁橱的人不多了 |
[43:30] | Maybe I spend too much time on these things, | 我在这上面花了不少时间 |
[43:32] | but it’s the perfectionist in me, I guess. | 我是个完美主义者 |
[43:35] | – Well, it shows. – Thank you. | -看得出来 -谢谢 |
[43:37] | – That’s amazing craftsmanship. – Oh, well… | -巧夺天工 太精致了 -我喜欢尝试新鲜的东西 |
[43:40] | I took a risk and tried something new and discovered a talent | 意外地发现了一些 |
[43:43] | that I didn’t know I had. | 连自己都不知道的天赋 |
[43:56] | What’s that underneath the stairs? | 楼梯下面的是什么 |
[43:59] | That would be the basement. | 这是地下室 |
[44:10] | Dad? | 爸 |
[44:13] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她是不是已经死了 |
[44:32] | I was slipping away. | 我知道我正在消逝 |
[44:35] | That’s what it felt like. | 我能够感觉到 |
[44:39] | Life was leaving me. | 生命正在从我身上消逝 |
[44:47] | But I wasn’t afraid. | 但我却并不感到害怕 |
[44:53] | Then I remembered, | 然后我想起来 |
[44:56] | there was something I was meant to do, | 我还有该做而未做的事 |
[45:01] | somewhere I was meant to be. | 还有该去而未去的地方 |
[45:21] | Ray? | 雷恩 |
[45:38] | Ray! | 雷恩 |
[45:45] | Ray! | 雷恩 |
[46:59] | Ray! Wait! | 雷恩 等我 |
[47:10] | Ray! | 雷恩 |
[49:08] | “If I had but an hour of love | 如果我只能拥有一小时的爱 |
[49:11] | “If that be all is given me | 如果这就是我的全部 |
[49:15] | “An hour of love upon this earth” | 在这世上一小时的爱 |
[49:20] | “I would give my love to thee | 我愿以我全部的爱来爱你 |
[49:24] | “The Moor.” | 摩尔人 |
[49:57] | Are you the Moor? | 你就是那个”摩尔人” |
[49:59] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[50:09] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这是属于你的 |
[50:19] | Where did you get this? | 哪儿来的 |
[50:22] | I found it. | 我捡到的 |
[50:31] | I write poetry. You’re quite good. | 我也写诗 这首很不错 |
[50:37] | Don’t you have somewhere to go? | 你给我闪一边去 |
[50:40] | You miss her, don’t you? | 你想她了 是吗 |
[50:46] | I never knew what dead meant. | 我原先一直都不知道死意味着什么 |
[50:49] | I used to think it meant lost. Frozen. | 我以为只是迷失了 或者冻僵了 |
[50:53] | It means gone. | 死意味着离开 |
[50:56] | She’s gone. | 她离开了 |
[51:01] | What if she isn’t? | 如果她没有呢 |
[51:07] | What if she’s still here? | 如果她就在这里呢 |
[51:19] | – You’re not supposed to do that. – What? | -你本不该回头的 -什么 |
[51:23] | – Who are you? – She saw you, that girl. | -你是谁 -她看见你了 那个女孩 |
[51:26] | I think my hand touched hers. | 不只看见了 我的手和她的手还碰到了 |
[51:29] | Yes, that’s all it takes. | 是的 就是因为你碰到她了 |
[51:30] | She carry you now for the rest of her life. | 现在你和她再也分不开了 |
[51:33] | You’re not supposed to look back. You’re supposed to keep going. | 你不应该回头的 你应该一直往前走 |
[51:38] | Hey! Come back! | 嘿 等等 |
[51:40] | Wait! Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[51:42] | I’m Holly. Holly Golightly. | 我叫霍莉 霍莉·格莱特利 |
[51:45] | – That doesn’t sound like a real name. – It isn’t. | -这听起来不像真名 -本来就不是 |
[51:48] | I borrowed it. You can do that up here. | 我造的 在上面你可以随便给自己起名字 |
[51:51] | Up here? You mean in heaven. | 上面 你是说天堂 |
[51:56] | – You’re funny. – What’s funny about it? | -你真搞笑 -有什么好笑的 |
[51:58] | This isn’t heaven. You’re not there yet. | 这里不是天堂 你还没到天堂呢 |
[52:02] | What is this place? | 那这是哪里 |
[52:04] | This place is not really one place and also is not the other place. | 这并不是人间 也不是天堂 |
[52:10] | It’s bits of both! | 看来是介于两者之间的一个地方 |
[52:19] | – What is that? – That’s where we’re going. | -那是什么 -那就是我们要去的地方 |
[52:23] | Holly said there was a wide, wide heaven | 霍莉说 天堂是一个 |
[52:27] | beyond everything we knew, | 完全超乎我们想像的地方 |
[52:32] | where there was no cornfield, | 那里没有玉米地 |
[52:35] | no memory, | 没有记忆 |
[52:37] | no grave. | 也没有坟墓 |
[52:42] | But I wasn’t looking beyond yet. | 但我却一点也不向往 |
[52:46] | I was still looking back. | 我依然留恋着过去 |
[52:57] | You can’t go back. | 你已经回不去了 |
[53:02] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[53:05] | It’s over. Come with me. | 都结束了 跟我走吧 |
[53:08] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[53:11] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这里 |
[53:13] | You need to let go of Earth. | 你应该忘却人间的种种 |
[53:16] | You’re dead, Susie. You have to leave. | 你已经死了 苏茜 你必须离开了 |
[53:22] | I have to go home. | 我要回家 |
[54:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[55:22] | My murderer began to feel safe. | 凶手开始感到安心了 |
[55:26] | He knew people wanted to move on. | 他知道人们会开始新的生活 |
[55:29] | They needed to forget. | 他们会忘掉这一切的 |
[55:31] | He took comfort in the thought. | 他觉得没人注意到他 |
[55:34] | No one was looking at him. | 他很安全 |
[55:46] | But there was one thing my murderer didn’t understand. | 但凶手永远也不会明白 |
[55:53] | He didn’t understand how much a father could love his child. | 他不明白 父亲对孩子的爱有多深 |
[56:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[57:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:12] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[57:15] | He knows I’m here. My dad knows I’m here. | 他知道我在这里 爸爸他知道我在这里 |
[57:22] | I was still with him. | 我仍和他同在 |
[57:27] | I wasn’t lost, | 我没有迷失 |
[57:29] | or frozen or gone. | 冻僵 或者离开 |
[57:33] | I was alive. | 我仍活着 |
[57:35] | I was alive in my own perfect world. | 活在我的完美世界里 |
[58:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[58:56] | I saw Susie. | 我看见苏茜了 |
[59:02] | She came into my room. | 她到我的房间里 |
[59:05] | She kissed me on the cheek. | 还亲了我的脸颊 |
[59:08] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 小家伙 |
[59:13] | I saw her, too. | 我也看见她了 |
[59:16] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -恩 |
[59:19] | I think she listens. | 我知道她一直在听 |
[59:35] | She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday. | 她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了 |
[59:38] | All of it? | 全部 |
[59:39] | It’s a crime to be creative in this family. | 在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪 |
[59:42] | Say we pay for one roll a month? | 我们一个月冲一卷行不 |
[59:45] | One roll a month? | 一个月冲一卷 |
[59:51] | I got them. | 拿到了 |
[59:53] | Look at these. Some of these are good. | 看 有些照片拍得挺不错的 |
[59:59] | Honey, why don’t you get them all developed? | 亲爱的 为什么不全冲出来 |
[1:00:01] | – This one roll a month thing is… – This must be one of her artistic shots. | -一个月冲一卷简直是… -这张真有艺术感 |
[1:00:04] | …really crazy, honey. It’s crazy. – Why? | -…简直是疯了 -什么 |
[1:00:07] | I mean, why do we wanna keep this thing dragging out like this? | 为什么我们要对此念念不忘 |
[1:00:10] | We’re not dragging it out. We made a deal. | 这不是念念不忘 我们和她约好的 |
[1:00:13] | There is no deal, Jack. | 没有什么约定 杰克 |
[1:00:31] | – Fenerman… – Len, I had to call you. | -喂 我是法乐门… -莱恩 我必须给你打电话 |
[1:00:33] | Look, Susie is a smart kid. She would never go off with a stranger. | 苏茜是个聪明的孩子 她不会和陌生人出去的 |
[1:00:36] | It had to be someone she knew, somebody local. | 凶手肯定是她认识的人 肯定是本地人干的 |
[1:00:39] | …l’d play with it all the time. | …我一直想玩 |
[1:00:42] | Look, I’ve got a name for you, I’ve got several names, actually. | 听着 我想到了一个人 不 是好几个人 |
[1:00:45] | – Ronald Driver. – Do you have an address? | -罗纳德·德拉夫 -有地址吗 |
[1:00:48] | Len, I’ve got another name for you. He’s a janitor. Michael Gitchell. | 莱恩 还有一个 迈克尔·吉丘尔 是个看门人 |
[1:00:53] | There’s something wrong with this one, I’m telling you. Gary Davis. | 我跟你说 这个人很可疑 还有 加里·戴维斯 |
[1:00:57] | – Who’s that? – Davis. | -谁啊 -戴维斯 |
[1:00:58] | He works in the sanitation department. | 他是个清洁工 |
[1:01:00] | Okay, I’ll look into it, Jack. | 好的 我会调查的 杰克 |
[1:01:01] | – I’ll look into it. – But I have his address right here. | -交给我了 好吧 -我知道他住哪里 |
[1:01:03] | Is it a bad thing if I just drop by there and take a look myself? | 我能不能自己去查 |
[1:01:07] | – Fenerman. – Have you checked on | -我是法乐门 -你有没有调查过 |
[1:01:08] | – Frank Peretti yet? – Who? | -弗兰克·派瑞蒂 -哪个 |
[1:01:10] | Peretti. P-E-R-E-T-T-I. | 派瑞蒂… P-E-R-E-T-T-I |
[1:01:12] | I have his credit report, Len. It does not look good. | 我查过他的信用记录 莱恩 很不正常 |
[1:01:14] | I’m on top of it. You understand? | 这个案子交给我来查 明白吗 |
[1:01:16] | – Len, I found another one. – Jack, listen, you got to trust me, okay? | -莱恩 这个人也有问题 -杰克 听好了 你要相信我 好不好 |
[1:01:19] | We’re gonna get this guy. | 我们会抓住这个凶手的 |
[1:01:24] | Len! Glad you’re here. I was just going to call you. | 莱恩 你来太好了 我正打算打你电话呢 |
[1:01:26] | Yeah. I got your messages. | 恩 我收到你的短信了 |
[1:01:28] | I’ve been at the Public Records Office all day. | 我在档案馆待了一整天 |
[1:01:29] | Got a lot of stuff to go over here. | 找到很多资料 |
[1:01:31] | I know you’re looking at the obvious suspects, | 我知道你现在在调查有明显嫌疑的罪犯 |
[1:01:33] | convicted felons, child molesters. And I understand why, | 像是重案犯 恋童癖 我也明白你的用意 |
[1:01:36] | but, Len, I think you’re coming at it from the wrong angle. | 但是 莱恩 我想你可能找错方向了 |
[1:01:39] | – Honey… – Herman Stolfuz just across the street. | -亲爱的… -赫尔曼·斯托福斯 他就住对面 |
[1:01:42] | Now, he appears to be perfectly normal, but, Len, | 他表面看起来完全正常 但是莱恩 |
[1:01:45] | – the man wears adult diapers. – Herman is 80 years old. | -但那家伙居然用成人尿布 -赫尔曼80岁了 |
[1:01:48] | I followed him in the supermarket. His shopping cart was filled with them. | 我跟着他进了超市 我发现他的购物车里全是尿布 |
[1:01:52] | – He has a prostate problem. – My point is, | -他前列腺有点问题 -我觉得 |
[1:01:54] | we need to start working backwards. | 我们需要从他们的背景开始调查 |
[1:01:56] | Start looking at family histories, criminal records, mental health issues. | 调查他们的家族历史 犯罪记录 精神问题 |
[1:02:00] | I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this subject. | 我做了很多调查 |
[1:02:01] | Jack, this doesn’t change anything. | 杰克 一切都已经无法改变了 |
[1:02:02] | Did I mention taxes? Len, you can tell a lot about a person from taxes. | 我有没有提到过纳税单 莱恩 从纳税单上可以看出很多问题 |
[1:02:06] | Please, will you just stop it now? Will you just stop? | 求你了 你可不可以不要再说了 求你别说了 |
[1:02:09] | Can’t you just leave it alone? | 你就不能不管这事吗 |
[1:02:14] | Jack, I know it’s been 11 months. | 杰克 我知道案发至今已经11个月了 |
[1:02:17] | I know you’ve been trying to deal with this in your own way, | 我也知道你一直在用你自己的方法调查 |
[1:02:21] | but she’s not coping very well. She needs help, Jack. | 你太太好像接受不了 她需要帮助 杰克 |
[1:02:26] | She needs someone to help her get through this. | 她需要人来帮她渡过难关 |
[1:02:35] | Grandma’s here! Grandma! Grandma’s here! | 外婆来了 外婆来了 外婆来了 |
[1:02:40] | What’s my mother doing here? | 我妈来这里干嘛 |
[1:02:42] | Look, you’re not coping, okay? | 我们知道你还没有恢复 |
[1:02:44] | Len’s worried. I’m worried. Your mother offered to help. | 莱恩很担心你 我也是 你妈妈没准能帮到你 |
[1:02:47] | You invited her here? | 是你叫她来的 |
[1:02:48] | – Darling! – Hello, Mother. | -哦 我的宝贝 -嗨 妈 |
[1:02:51] | – Watch the hair, sweetheart. – Sorry. | -我的孩子 看看你这头发 -对不起 |
[1:02:53] | – Look at you. Are you eating? – Is this all of it? | -看看你 都瘦了 你到底吃没吃饭啊 -行李都在这儿了吗 |
[1:02:56] | Don’t be ridiculous. That’s just my makeup. | 别开玩笑了 这两箱只是我的化妆品 |
[1:02:58] | You are still handsome as hell, Jack. | 哦 你还是这么帅 杰克 |
[1:03:01] | Lindsey, honey, aren’t you going to say hello? | 林赛 怎么不跟你外婆打个招呼 |
[1:03:04] | – The child hates me. – Come here, buddy. | -这孩子她讨厌我 -过来 孩子 |
[1:03:07] | So, what’ll it be, Jack? | 来点啤酒怎么样 杰克 |
[1:03:10] | Actually, I’m not drinking these days. | 事实上我最近都没碰过酒 |
[1:03:12] | Well, that’s your problem in a nutshell. | 这就是你的问题所在了 怎么可以不喝酒呢 |
[1:03:16] | Are we still a family? | 我们这样还算一个家吗 |
[1:03:18] | Of course we’re a family. | 当然是 |
[1:03:19] | Your mother’s in crisis, your father’s a wreck. | 你妈快要抓狂了 你爸也快疯了 |
[1:03:22] | What does that make you? | 那又关你什么事 |
[1:03:26] | I’m in charge. | 现在我是一家之主了 |
[1:04:46] | through the woods, looking for fuzzwalker. | 为了寻找另一个提线木偶 他穿过森林 |
[1:04:49] | Then he sees three. And he takes his gun and looks and aims. | 然后他发现了三个人 他拿下抢 开始瞄准 |
[1:04:54] | And then, a giant puff of smoke! | 突然出现一股浓烟 |
[1:04:56] | He doesn’t see them anymore. Then he realizes that was his gun. | 那三个人不见了 这时候他发现是他自己的枪 |
[1:04:59] | It was out of bullets! Then he runs. | 子弹打光了 他就开始跑 |
[1:05:01] | Runs, runs, runs, runs, runs! | 跑啊跑 跑啊跑 跑啊跑 |
[1:05:04] | Till he runs in the forest, | 直到跑进了树林子里面 |
[1:05:05] | but then he realizes he came without his fuzzwalker. | 他突然发现他的提线木偶没有跟来 |
[1:05:26] | Holiday! | 霍利戴 |
[1:05:39] | All right! Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[1:05:49] | You’re a Salmon girl, right? | 你是萨蒙家的女孩儿 是吧 |
[1:05:56] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:05:58] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:06:05] | Holiday. | 霍利戴 |
[1:06:16] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[1:06:18] | I know where Susie is. | 我知道苏茜在哪里 |
[1:06:20] | Yeah, Susie’s gone to heaven, sweetheart. | 苏茜去了天堂 孩子 |
[1:06:24] | Lindsey said there is no heaven. | 林赛说 根本就没有天堂 |
[1:06:26] | All right, then, she’s dead. | 那好吧 她死了 |
[1:06:30] | You might be dead soon. | 你很快也会死的 |
[1:06:32] | – Why do you say that? – Because you’re old. | -为什么这么说 -因为你老了 |
[1:06:36] | Thirty-five is not old. | 35岁才不老呢 |
[1:06:38] | You’ve been sniffing too much of that nail polish. | 你肯定是指甲油闻多了 脑子发昏了吧 |
[1:06:41] | And, anyway, nothing is going to happen to me. | 不管怎么样 我身体好的很 |
[1:06:43] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[1:06:46] | Because I take my medicine every day. | 因为我每天都有吃药 |
[1:06:52] | Grandma, | 外婆 |
[1:06:55] | she’s here. | 她在这里 |
[1:06:57] | – What? – Susie. | -你说什么 -苏茜 |
[1:07:00] | Susie’s in the in-between. | 苏茜在天地的交界处 |
[1:07:18] | I was in the blue horizon, between heaven and Earth. | 我在天堂和人间的蓝色交界处 |
[1:07:23] | The days were unchanging, | 时光永恒不变 |
[1:07:26] | and every night, I dreamed the same dream. | 每天晚上我都做着一个相同的梦 |
[1:07:32] | The smell of damp earth. | 潮湿的泥土气味 |
[1:07:35] | The scream that no one heard. | 谁也听不见的尖叫声 |
[1:07:39] | The sound of my heart beating, like a hammer against cloth. | 我的心跳声 听着像是重锤敲在厚布上 |
[1:07:48] | And I would hear them calling, | 我听到了他们的召唤 |
[1:07:51] | the voices of the dead. | 死亡的召唤 |
[1:07:56] | I wanted to follow them, | 我想跟随着他们 |
[1:07:58] | to find a way out, | 找到出去的路 |
[1:08:02] | but I would always come back to the same door. | 但是我每次总是回到同一扇门前 |
[1:08:07] | And I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[1:08:13] | I knew if I went in there, | 我知道一旦走进去 |
[1:08:17] | I would never come out. | 我就再也出不来了 |
[1:08:26] | My murderer could live in one moment for a long time. | 凶手一直活在我死去的那一瞬间 |
[1:08:31] | He could feed off a memory over and over again. | 他一遍遍地回忆这段记忆获取快感 |
[1:08:37] | He was animal. Faceless. | 他是一个从不露面的禽兽 |
[1:08:41] | Infinite. | 他的欲望永远得不到满足 |
[1:08:44] | But then he would feel it, | 现在他又一次感觉到了 |
[1:08:46] | the emptiness returning, | 感觉到了空虚 |
[1:08:49] | and the need would rise in him again. | 他的欲望又一次回来了 |
[1:09:00] | Go! Go! | 进去 进去 |
[1:09:02] | – In here? – A detour. Go. | -这里 -进去逛一圈嘛 走 |
[1:09:03] | When summer came, | 夏天来了 |
[1:09:04] | he noticed young lovers would sneak into the cornfield. | 他注意到年轻的爱侣喜欢躲进玉米地里 |
[1:09:08] | He began to follow them | 他就开始跟踪他们 |
[1:09:11] | and watch. | 默默观察 |
[1:09:29] | Will you come to bed? | 想睡了吗 |
[1:09:32] | Yeah. Soon. | 恩 就来 |
[1:09:55] | Buckley did this, right? | 巴克利画的 是吧 |
[1:09:56] | Correct. He said that this is our house, this is the police station and that’s you. | 猜对了 他说 这个是我们的家 这是警局 这个人是你 |
[1:10:02] | That’s me? | 我 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah. He made you Chief of Police, so… | 是的 他把你画成了警察局局长… |
[1:10:05] | I’ve gained 20 pounds. | 哦 那我每个月可以多拿20磅的薪水呢 |
[1:10:06] | – It must be the uniform. – It’s the dangers of a desk job. | -这个肯定是你的制服 -警察局长可不好干呐 |
[1:10:11] | I’d like to report a lost purse. | 警察 我的钱包丢了 |
[1:10:14] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 你怎么不坐呢 |
[1:10:24] | – I’m living with this every day. – What about your marriage? | -我现在很好啊 -你们的婚姻怎么办 |
[1:10:26] | – What marriage? – You just don’t give up! | -什么怎么办 -你要坚持住 |
[1:10:28] | – Jack is sleeping in his study! – He’s trying. | -杰克睡在书房里 -可他正在努力啊 |
[1:10:30] | You have to find a way to keep going. | 你必须想办法忘记过去 重新开始 |
[1:10:32] | – Mother… – You don’t have a choice. | -妈… -你没得选 |
[1:10:33] | – I am coping with this. – You can’t give up. You have to… | -我现在很好啊 什么事也没有 -我知道你看不开 你放不下 但你必须… |
[1:10:36] | – Oh, no, Mother. – Bingo! | -哦 不 妈 -找到了 |
[1:10:38] | That is cooking sherry! | 那个是料酒啊 |
[1:10:39] | – Please! Please! – You have to find a way to live with this. | -拜托 求你了 -你必须适应现在的生活 |
[1:10:42] | – Live with it? I am living with this! – You’re not! | -适应 我在适应 -你没有 |
[1:10:44] | – I’m dealing… I’m coping… – You don’t go into Susie’s room. | -我正在努力… 我正在努力… -你从不去苏茜的房间 |
[1:10:47] | – I’m dealing with it! So what? – You won’t let anybody touch her things! | -我正在努力 你还要我怎样 -你不让任何人碰她的东西 |
[1:10:49] | You have a tomb in the middle of your house! | 你家里有一座坟墓你知道吗 |
[1:10:54] | Sweetheart, do you really think if you seal it up… | 孩子 你以为只要你把自己关起来 |
[1:10:56] | that the pain’s going to go away? | 痛苦就会自己消失吗 |
[1:12:03] | My mother went as far away as she could. | 妈妈尽可能远的逃离了那个家 |
[1:12:06] | She found a job in a small orchard outside of Santa Rosa. | 她在圣罗莎城外的一个果园里 找到了一份工作 |
[1:12:11] | The work was hard, but she didn’t mind. | 工作很辛苦 但她不在乎 |
[1:12:15] | If anyone asked, she said she had two children. | 如果有人问她 她会说她有2个孩子 |
[1:12:35] | And Lindsey, | 还有林赛 |
[1:12:38] | who always said she didn’t believe in love, | 她总说她不相信爱情 |
[1:12:42] | found it anyway. | 最终也找到了她的真爱 |
[1:13:07] | And there it was. | 而这将是我永远 |
[1:13:09] | The moment I would never have. | 都不可能拥有的美好时光 |
[1:13:14] | My little sister had run ahead of me. | 我的妹妹先我一步品尝了初吻的味道 |
[1:13:18] | She was growing up. | 她长大了 |
[1:13:24] | What’s the matter? I thought you’d be happy. | 怎么了 我还以为你会很开心呢 |
[1:13:28] | I am happy. | 我确实很开心 |
[1:13:33] | I’m very happy. | 我真的很开心 |
[1:13:35] | Then why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭呢 |
[1:13:39] | No. You think she did not want to kiss him? | 你认为她不想和他接吻 |
[1:13:41] | No. | 不是不是 |
[1:13:43] | She did. | 她想 |
[1:13:47] | She wanted to kiss him very much. | 她喜欢他 |
[1:14:02] | Always, I would watch Ray. | 我一直看着雷恩 |
[1:14:06] | I was in the air around him. | 我存在于他身边的空气中 |
[1:14:10] | I was in the cold winter mornings he spent with Ruth Connors, | 冬日寒冷的早晨 我看到他和露丝·康诺尔斯在一起 |
[1:14:15] | that strange, otherworldly girl | 那个奇怪空灵的女孩 |
[1:14:18] | who so easily accepted the presence of the dead among the living. | 轻易接受了死人驻留在人间 |
[1:14:28] | And sometimes, Ray would think of me. | 有时候 雷恩会想起我 |
[1:14:33] | But he began to wonder, | 但他已经开始怀疑 |
[1:14:36] | maybe it was time to put that memory away. | 是不是该让这段回忆成为过去了 |
[1:14:41] | Maybe it was time to let me go. | 也许我真的该走了 |
[1:14:50] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:14:52] | – I’m sorry. – What was… What was that? | -什么 -我问 那是什么 |
[1:15:03] | Lindsey, throw it! | 林赛 扔过来 |
[1:15:50] | My murderer had finely tuned instincts. | 凶手终于开始觉察到 |
[1:15:54] | He knew my sister had begun to wonder… | 我妹妹已经开始怀疑 |
[1:15:56] | about the solitary man who lived in the green house. | 他这个独居在绿房子里的人 |
[1:16:02] | She seemed intent on crowding him, | 她有意打扰他 |
[1:16:06] | and he resented it. | 他憎恨她 |
[1:16:26] | He began to feel a familiar itch. | 他又一次感到心痒难耐 |
[1:17:30] | – Mom, look! – Just a second. | -妈 看这边 -我们就来 |
[1:17:43] | Careful, honey. | 小心点 孩子 |
[1:17:45] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:17:54] | Pretty, aren’t they? They are so beautiful. | 这些花漂亮吗 太漂亮了 |
[1:19:21] | Mom, look! | 妈 看这边 |
[1:19:24] | Hey, Dad, look at me! | 爸 看这里 |
[1:20:42] | Mr. Salmon. | 萨蒙先生 你好 |
[1:20:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:20:48] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[1:20:52] | It’s just a project I’m working on. | 这是我刚接的一个活儿 |
[1:20:54] | – You’re a hunter? – Ducks. | -你是个猎人 -猎鸭的 |
[1:20:59] | – That’s a blind, right? – Yep. | -这是个隐蔽处 是吧 -是的 |
[1:21:03] | – So those things really work? – Oh, yeah. | -这些东西真的管用吗 -是的 管用 |
[1:21:08] | It’s all about concealment, the art of concealment, | 这是一门艺术 隐藏的艺术 |
[1:21:12] | and patience. | 还需要耐心 |
[1:21:14] | It takes a lot of patience. I sit for hours on end in the dark. | 需要极大的耐心 我在黑夜里一直坐好几个小时 |
[1:21:19] | I’m an outdoorsman. | 我是一个喜欢呆在户外的人 |
[1:21:21] | Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[1:21:46] | Mr. Salmon? | 萨蒙先生 |
[1:21:51] | I just… | 我… |
[1:21:53] | I never got a chance to tell you how sorry I am about your loss. | 我一直都想对你说 对于你们家发生的事 我很难过 |
[1:22:23] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:22:45] | Here. Let me. Let me help you. | 我来 我来帮你 |
[1:22:48] | Oh, no. That’s all right. Really, I can manage. | 哦 不用 我自己来就可以了 我可以搞定的 |
[1:22:49] | No, it’s no trouble. | 没事 我帮你 |
[1:22:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:22:56] | Appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[1:23:03] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[1:23:04] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Harvey, you really shouldn’t. | 哦 谢谢 哈维先生 你真是太客气了 |
[1:23:08] | – You’re welcome. – Oh, that does smell… | -没什么 -哦 闻起来好… |
[1:23:09] | It’s a beautiful smell, isn’t it? | 闻起来是不是很香 |
[1:23:12] | – Hey, look at me! – Careful, honey. | -嘿 看这边 -小心点 孩子 |
[1:23:23] | Oh, that really does smell delicious. | 哦 闻起来真是太香了 |
[1:23:28] | – Beautiful, yeah. – Dad! | -恩 真香 -爸 |
[1:23:30] | They are something. | 你种的花真挺不错的 |
[1:23:33] | Hey, Dad, look at me! | 爸 看这边 |
[1:24:02] | I think it’s time for you to go home now, Mr. Salmon. | 萨蒙先生 我想你该回家了 |
[1:24:16] | Go on home. | 回去吧 |
[1:24:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:28] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:24:31] | What did you do to her? What did you do to my daughter? | 你到底对她做了什么 你把我女儿怎么样了 |
[1:24:35] | Tell me! Where is she? | 告诉我 她在哪里 |
[1:24:38] | It’s got to stop, Jack! | 够了杰克 |
[1:24:40] | You came this close to getting arrested tonight! | 你今晚差点被捕 |
[1:24:42] | You’re lucky George Harvey declined to press charges. | 你很幸运 乔治·哈维先生没有指控你 |
[1:24:45] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[1:24:46] | Your father put a hole in the man’s back door. | 你爸在人家后门上开了个大洞 |
[1:24:49] | Yeah, he should have put a hole in his head. | 他应该在他脑袋上开个大洞才对 |
[1:24:50] | – Lindsey, please. – Did you hear that, Jack? | -好了 林赛 -听到没有 杰克 |
[1:24:52] | This is the example you’re setting for your kids? | 这就是你给你孩子树的榜样 |
[1:24:54] | Persecuting the neighbors! | 骚扰邻居 |
[1:24:56] | – He’s not crazy! – I didn’t say that. | -我爸爸没有疯 -我也没这么说 |
[1:24:58] | – Well, then why won’t you listen to him? – Because you need evidence, Lindsey. | -那你为什么不听他说 -我们需要证据 林赛 |
[1:25:02] | You can’t go around making accusations against George Harvey… | 你不可以毫无根据地 |
[1:25:05] | when you have no evidence. You need proof. | 中伤乔治·哈维 你需要证据 |
[1:25:08] | You are pathetic. | 你真是没救了 |
[1:25:10] | Why can’t you just admit it? | 你干嘛不干脆承认好了 |
[1:25:12] | You stopped looking for her a long time ago. | 你早就放弃了 你早就放弃了寻找我姐姐 |
[1:25:15] | Len’s right. | 莱恩说的对 |
[1:25:17] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[1:25:19] | It’s time to put this behind us. | 该放下了 |
[1:25:21] | It’s gone on too long. | 已经过去这么久了 |
[1:25:23] | This has to stop. | 该放手了 |
[1:25:26] | Dad… | 爸… |
[1:25:27] | Things will take their natural course, Lindsey. | 一切都会过去的 林赛 |
[1:25:30] | Len, I appreciate everything you’ve done. You’ve been a great friend to me. | 莱恩 感谢你为我所做的一切 你一直是我最好的朋友 |
[1:25:38] | That goes for Abigail, too. | 也谢谢阿比盖尔 |
[1:25:41] | You’ve been a great friend to both of us. | 你是我们最好的朋友 |
[1:26:28] | Murder changes everything. | 我的被杀改变了一切 |
[1:26:41] | When I was alive, I never hated anyone. | 当我活着的时候 我从未恨过任何人 |
[1:26:45] | But now, hate was all that I had. | 但现在 憎恨是我现在唯一的感受 |
[1:26:49] | I want him dead. | 我要他死 |
[1:26:52] | I want him cold and dead with no blood in his veins! | 我要他冰冷冰冷的死掉 流尽身上的每一滴血 |
[1:27:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:27:05] | Look at what he did to me! | 你看看他都对我做了什么 |
[1:27:08] | What am I now? | 我现在算什么 |
[1:27:10] | The dead girl? The lost girl? The missing girl? | 死掉的女孩 迷路的女孩 失踪的女孩 |
[1:27:15] | I’m nothing! | 我什么都不是 |
[1:27:49] | I was stupid. | 我真笨 |
[1:27:53] | I was so stupid! | 我怎么会这么笨 |
[1:27:55] | You don’t control this, Susie. | 这些不是我们能够控制的 苏茜 |
[1:28:13] | He does not own you. | 牵绊着你的并不是他 |
[1:28:17] | You can be free of him, but not this way. | 你可以摆脱他 但不是以这种方式 |
[1:28:21] | What do you know? You don’t know anything. | 你知道什么 你什么都不知道 |
[1:28:24] | That man took my life! | 那个人 夺走了我的生命 |
[1:28:29] | You will see, Susie. In the end, you will understand. | 你会明白的 苏茜 你总有一天会明白的 |
[1:28:36] | Everybody dies. | 人终究难逃一死 |
[1:29:02] | – Brian! – Just a little further in. Keep going. | -布莱恩 -走 我们再走进去一点 快走 |
[1:29:04] | – Keep going. – Okay, okay, I’m coming! | -走 -好了好了 我来了 |
[1:29:20] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:29:22] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:29:25] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[1:29:27] | I realized what I had done. I willed him to stop. | 看看我都做了些什么啊 我用意念让他停下来 |
[1:29:39] | I willed him to turn back. | 我用意念让他转身 |
[1:29:48] | I know it’s you! | 我知道你在那里 |
[1:29:50] | Come out! | 滚出来 |
[1:29:52] | Come out and face me! | 你给我滚出来 |
[1:29:55] | Did you hear me, you son of a bitch? | 听到没 杂种 |
[1:30:03] | Get off me! | 走开 |
[1:30:05] | You sick fuck! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:30:09] | Brian, stop! Please, stop! | 布莱恩 住手 求你了 住手 |
[1:30:14] | Brian, stop! Brian, stop it! | 布莱恩 住手 布莱恩 住手啊 |
[1:30:17] | You want to touch my girl? | 你想欺负我的女朋友 啊 |
[1:30:22] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:30:26] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:30:31] | No. | 不要 |
[1:30:32] | Brian, stop! | 不要 布莱恩 |
[1:30:38] | Brian, stop! Stop! | 停停停 布莱恩 停下 |
[1:30:42] | Don’t you get it? You’ve killed him! | 听到没 你想杀了他啊 |
[1:30:47] | – He’s dead! – Go. | -他死了 -走 |
[1:30:48] | – He’s dead! – Go! Go! | -他死了 -走 快走 |
[1:32:19] | I knew then he would never give me up. | 此时我才明白 他绝对不会忘了我 |
[1:32:24] | He would never count me as one of the dead. | 他绝不会把我当成已死的孩子 |
[1:32:30] | I was his daughter. | 我永远是他的女儿 |
[1:32:34] | And he was my dad. | 他也永远是我爸爸 |
[1:32:37] | And he had loved me as much as he could. | 他一直尽他最大的努力 爱着我 |
[1:32:43] | I had to let him go. | 所以我必须放手了 |
[1:34:18] | Sophie Cichetti. Pennsylvania. 1960. | 索菲·斯切蒂 宾夕法尼亚州 死于1960年 |
[1:34:24] | She had been his landlady. | 她原本是他的房东 |
[1:34:50] | Jackie Meyer. Delaware. 1967. | 杰姬·梅尔 特拉华州 死于1967年 |
[1:34:54] | She had just turned 13. | 死时刚刚13岁 |
[1:34:56] | Her body was found in a drainage ditch, by the side of the road. | 她的尸体被扔在路边的排水沟里 |
[1:35:06] | Leah Fox. Delaware. 1969. | 莉亚·福克斯 特拉华州 死于1969年 |
[1:35:11] | She was already dead when he dumped her body in the river. | 死后尸体被他扔到了河里 |
[1:35:26] | Lana Johnson. 1960. Bucks County, Pennsylvania. | 拉娜·约翰逊 死于1960年 宾夕法尼亚州巴克士郡 |
[1:35:32] | She was lured into a shack he had built out of old doors. | 她被诱骗进 他用旧门板建造的小木屋里杀害 |
[1:35:37] | She was the youngest. She was six. | 她最小 才6岁 |
[1:35:53] | Flora Hernandez. Delaware. 1963. | 弗劳拉·赫南德斯 特拉华州 死于1963年 |
[1:35:58] | He’d only wanted to touch her. But she screamed. | 他只是想摸摸她 但她大声尖叫 |
[1:36:13] | Denise Lee Ang. Connecticut. 1971. | 丹尼斯·李·安 康涅狄格州 死于1971年 |
[1:36:18] | Thirteen. She was waiting for her father to close up their shop | 死时13岁 当时她正等着她爸爸 |
[1:36:23] | when she vanished. | 关店门 |
[1:36:24] | Denise Lee Ang, who sometimes liked to be called | 丹尼斯·李·安 喜欢别人叫她 |
[1:36:29] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[1:37:57] | Susie Salmon. 14. Norristown, Pennsylvania. 1973. | 苏茜·萨蒙 死时14岁 宾夕法尼亚州诺里斯敦 1973年 |
[1:38:05] | Murdered in a room he had built under the earth. | 在他建造的地下小屋被杀 |
[1:38:48] | Come on, guys, keep up. Move over to the right! | 加油 跟上 右转弯 |
[1:39:06] | – You okay, Lindsey? – You go on. | -林赛 你还好吧 -你们先走 |
[1:39:07] | – You sure? – I’m fine. Go. | -你没事吗 -我没事 你们先走 |
[1:39:09] | Catch up? | 一会儿跟上 |
[1:46:31] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:46:34] | Where’s Dad? | 爸 你在哪儿 |
[1:46:46] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:46:54] | – What are you doing here? – What does it matter? She’s home. | -你怎么在这儿 -什么意思 你妈妈回来了 |
[1:46:58] | Home for good? | 再也不走了 |
[1:47:00] | Of course she’s home for good. | 当然不走了 |
[1:47:03] | – Where’s Buckley? – He’s at soccer practice, | -巴克利在哪儿 -他在练足球 |
[1:47:05] | and I have to pick him up in an hour. | 我一小时后去接他 |
[1:47:40] | My girl. | 亲爱的 我的宝贝 |
[1:47:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:48:10] | Look at you. | 看你这样子 |
[1:48:13] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[1:48:24] | This is a crime scene. Tape it all off. | 犯罪现场 该录的都给我录下来 |
[1:48:44] | No, no, no, no. You’re too late. | 不行不行 你来晚了 |
[1:48:48] | We’re closed. | 这里已经关门了 |
[1:48:50] | – You’re closed? – Yeah. | -关门了 -是的 |
[1:48:53] | That’s too bad. I was really hoping I’d get rid of this thing. | 真倒霉 我只想把这东西扔掉 |
[1:48:56] | Sorry, pal. I’m filling her in. | 抱歉了 兄弟 这里要被填平了 |
[1:49:00] | – You’re filling her in? – Yep. | -填平这里 -是的 |
[1:49:02] | Oh, yeah. Well, I really hate to inconvenience you, but… | 哦 我也不想给你添麻烦 但是… |
[1:49:12] | – Would you like some help? – Yeah, sure. That’d be great. | -要我帮忙吗 -好的 太好了 |
[1:50:24] | I come here almost every day. | 我几乎每天都来这里 |
[1:50:30] | I like to listen to the sounds. | 我喜欢这声音 |
[1:50:34] | Have you seen Holly? | 你看见霍莉了吗 |
[1:50:37] | Did she tell you about this place? | 她告诉你这个地方的 |
[1:50:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:44] | Then you must be ready. | 那你肯定准备好了 |
[1:50:47] | I’m Flora Hernandez. | 我是弗劳拉·赫南德斯 |
[1:50:51] | The others will be here soon. | 其他人很快就到 |
[1:51:02] | Who’s that? | 他们是谁 |
[1:51:04] | I don’t know, but he gives me the skeevies. | 我不知道 但他们让我恶心 |
[1:51:07] | The skeevies? What are you, 12? | 恶心 恶心什么 |
[1:53:07] | It’s beautiful. | 这里真美 |
[1:53:11] | Of course it’s beautiful. | 这里当然美 |
[1:53:14] | It’s heaven! | 这里是天堂 |
[1:53:39] | All right, come on. Let’s go. I got to… | 好了 走吧 我要去… |
[1:53:48] | What are you waiting for? You’re free! | 你还等什么 你自由了 |
[1:53:58] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[1:54:01] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[1:54:13] | Ray! | 雷恩 |
[1:54:22] | Ray! | 雷恩 |
[1:54:53] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[1:54:56] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[1:55:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:55:06] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[1:55:16] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[1:55:39] | Susie? | 苏茜 |
[1:55:45] | You wrote me a poem once. | 你曾今给我写过一首诗 |
[1:55:50] | You called yourself the Moor. | 你称自己为摩尔人 |
[1:56:02] | That’s good. I got it. I’ll take it from here. | 好了 剩下的交给我吧 |
[1:56:19] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:57:27] | You are beautiful, Susie Salmon. | 你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙 |
[1:57:51] | These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence. | 在我离开后发生了很多事 |
[1:57:58] | The connections, sometimes tenuous, | 血缘的传递 很微妙 |
[1:58:03] | sometimes made at great cost, | 有时候代价惨重 |
[1:58:06] | but often magnificent… | 但却意义重大 |
[1:58:11] | that happened after I was gone. | 这是我离开以后才发生的 |
[1:58:17] | And I began to see things in a way… | 我开始以新的视角观察这个世界 |
[1:58:20] | that let me hold the world… | 一个没有我 |
[1:58:24] | without me in it. | 参与其中的世界 |
[1:58:44] | It’s a cold one tonight! | 今晚可真冷啊 |
[1:58:53] | You looking for a ride? | 要搭便车吗 |
[1:58:57] | No. | 不要 |
[1:59:00] | No? | 不要 |
[1:59:03] | Are you sure? Pretty cold out here. | 你确定不要搭车 晚上真冻死人了 |
[1:59:08] | I’ll take you wherever you want to go. | 我可以带你去任何地方 |
[1:59:13] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[1:59:14] | Look, mister, I’m not interested, okay? | 听着 老头 我对你可没兴趣 明白 |
[1:59:19] | I’m not trying to do nothing. Just trying to be polite. | 我又没想干什么 我只是想帮忙 |
[1:59:22] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:59:25] | – A young lady alone at night, not safe. – Didn’t you hear me? | -小姑娘一个人在外面可不太安全啊 -你听不懂吗 |
[1:59:29] | Piss off! | 滚开啊 |
[2:00:28] | When my mother came to my room, | 当我妈妈走进我房间的那一刻 |
[2:00:31] | I realized that all this time I had been waiting for her. | 我才发现 原来我一直在等的 是她 |
[2:00:38] | I had been waiting so long. | 我等了那么久 |
[2:00:42] | I was afraid she wouldn’t come. | 我甚至担心她再也不会来了 |
[2:00:48] | I love you, Susie. | 我爱你 苏茜 |
[2:01:01] | Nobody notices when we leave. | 我们离开的时候 谁也看不见 |
[2:01:04] | I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. | 我们真正决定离开的那一刻 |
[2:01:09] | At best, you might feel a whisper or the wave of a whisper… | 人们顶多只能隐隐听到一声呼唤 |
[2:01:14] | undulating down. | 或者一丝低语 渐渐飘远 |
[2:01:19] | My name is Salmon, like the fish. | 我姓萨蒙 意思是大马哈鱼 |
[2:01:23] | First name, Susie. | 名叫苏茜 |
[2:01:26] | I was 14 years old when I was murdered… | 我14岁那一年 |
[2:01:29] | on December 6, 1973. | 1973年12月6日 被人谋杀 |
[2:01:37] | I was here for a moment, | 我来人世一遭 |
[2:01:41] | and then I was gone. | 而后匆匆离去 |
[2:01:45] | I wish you all a long and happy life. | 祝大家幸福长寿 |