时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I think you’ll find our… | 我相信您会品尝到我们的 |
[00:05] | Napa Chardonnay to have hints of vanilla and caramel | 那帕霞多丽葡萄酒有淡淡的香草和焦糖味 |
[00:08] | with a velvety smooth finish. | 入口十分爽滑 |
[00:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:13] | Some days are better than others. | 有时欢喜有时忧 |
[00:15] | Thanks for asking. | 您有心了 |
[00:18] | It’s very good. | 这酒非常好 |
[00:19] | Yeah, 2004 was a great year for this wine. | 是的 2004年对这酒来说是个好年份 |
[00:23] | Not so much for me. | 对我来说就不怎么样了 |
[00:26] | Enjoy. | 用餐愉快 |
[00:32] | So, did I talk you into that souffl? | 您决定点蛋奶酥了吗 |
[00:36] | Uh, yeah, two. | 是的 两份 |
[00:37] | Good call. | 您真明智 |
[00:39] | You won’t want to share. | 您不会舍得分着吃的 |
[00:43] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[00:47] | Happy birthday to you | 祝您生日快乐 |
[00:51] | Happy birthday to you | 祝您生日快乐 |
[00:54] | Happy birthday, dear… | 祝您生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | Ethel | 埃塞尔 |
[00:59] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝您生日快乐 |
[01:03] | And many more. | 祝您年年有今日 |
[01:11] | More butter and salt. | 再加些黄油和盐 |
[01:13] | They only need to live long enough to pay the check. | 客人只需要活到把单买了就行了 |
[01:18] | Beat those egg whites gently… | 打蛋白要温柔些 |
[01:20] | as if they were a small, annoying child. | 就当它们是讨人厌的小孩子 |
[01:26] | Paul, you’re on fire again. | 保罗 你又着火了 |
[01:30] | Um, Christy, you got a second? | 克丽丝蒂 你有时间吗 |
[01:32] | I can’t talk now, Gabriel. | 我现在没空 加布里埃尔 |
[01:34] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[01:35] | Yeah, I know, but, uh, here’s the thing. | 我知道 但事实是 |
[01:37] | I-I’m getting a lot of complaints. | 我收到很多投诉 |
[01:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:40] | About what? | 投诉什么 |
[01:43] | Well, apparently, one of my waitresses | 很显然 有一位女服务员 |
[01:45] | is having a nervous breakdown. | 精神崩溃了 |
[01:47] | Is it Jennifer? | 是珍妮弗吗 |
[01:51] | No. | 不是 |
[01:52] | Is it Carol? | 是卡罗尔吗 |
[01:53] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[01:54] | Gabriel, what does this taste like to you? | 加布里埃尔 你觉得这个是什么的味道 |
[01:58] | Uh, mushrooms? | 蘑菇吗 |
[02:00] | The correct answer was “Ass.” | 正确的答案应该是”狗屁不如” |
[02:06] | Listen, uh, maybe you should take the rest of the night off. | 听我说 不如你现在就下班吧 |
[02:09] | I can’t afford to do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[02:10] | I have children to feed. | 我还要喂饱我家孩子呢 |
[02:12] | Not a problem. Grab a couple steaks, head home and feed ’em. | 没问题 拿几块牛排 回家喂他们吧 |
[02:15] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[02:17] | The guy at table four said something horrible to me | 我给四号桌的客人介绍三文鱼的时候 |
[02:20] | when I was telling him about the salmon. | 他对我讲了些难听的话 |
[02:22] | What’s wrong with the salmon? | 三文鱼有什么问题 |
[02:23] | Nothing, the salmon’s great. | 没什么 三文鱼非常好 |
[02:25] | The guy insulted me. | 那家伙侮辱了我 |
[02:26] | Oh, that’s fine. | 那就没事了 |
[02:29] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[02:30] | He said I was… | 他说我是个 |
[02:32] | a good waitress. | 很好的服务员 |
[02:38] | That’s not bad. | 这话不差啊 |
[02:39] | Or true. | 也不对 |
[02:43] | I didn’t grow up to be a “Good waitress” | 我的人生目标不是做一个”很好的服务员” |
[02:46] | That was never the plan. | 我的人生计划不是这样的 |
[02:47] | The plan was to be a psychologist. | 我的理想是做心理医生 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | You’re a young woman. | 你还年轻 |
[02:51] | You can still do that. | 依然可以实现理想 |
[02:53] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 也许吧 |
[02:55] | I’d probably have to graduate high school first. | 可能我得先把高中念完 |
[03:00] | Now all I’ve got to look forward to | 现在我只能指望着 |
[03:02] | is serving $60 risotto | 把60块钱一份的意大利调味饭 |
[03:04] | to a bunch of smug food Nazis. | 端给一帮自以为是的吃货纳粹 |
[03:06] | I mean, who are we kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:08] | It’s a big, steaming | 是人都知道这只是冒热气的 |
[03:09] | pile of gooey rice! | 一大坨黏乎乎的米饭 |
[03:18] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[03:21] | Get over yourself, Rudy. | 少来了 鲁迪 |
[03:22] | I saw you at McDonald’s going down on a Big Mac. | 我看到你在麦当劳吃巨无霸 |
[03:30] | First of all, it was a Filet-O-Fish. | 首先纠正下 我吃的是麦香鱼 |
[03:36] | And for you? | 您点什么 |
[03:37] | Um, I’d like the, uh… | 我想点 |
[03:41] | I’d like the, uh, | 我想点 |
[03:43] | the pounded capon with, uh, lemongrass and thyme. | 嫩鸡块配柠檬草和百里香 |
[03:45] | Excellent choice. | 您真会选 |
[03:48] | You know, that’s a castrated chicken | 您知道吧 那就是被阉割的鸡 |
[03:50] | they beat with a hammer. | 然后用锤子一顿猛敲 |
[04:10] | Daily affirmations. | 每日警句 |
[04:15] | I open my heart and allow wonderful things | 我打开自己的心 让美好的事物 |
[04:19] | to flow into my life. | 进入我的生活 |
[04:21] | I open my heart and allow wonderful things | 我打开自己的心 让美好的事物 |
[04:24] | to flow into my life. | 进入我的生活 |
[04:31] | Forgiving those who have wronged me | 原谅那些误解我的人 |
[04:32] | is a gift I give myself. | 是我送给自己的礼物 |
[04:41] | My daughter’s an easy lay | 我女儿很随便 |
[04:43] | and it’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[05:00] | Hi. | 回家啦 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. Did I wake you? | 对不起 我吵醒你了吗 |
[05:03] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:05] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[05:06] | Oh, fun. | 好有趣 |
[05:07] | I feel guilty taking the money. | 拿工资我心里都有些过意不去 |
[05:11] | What’d you do tonight? | 你今晚做了什么 |
[05:12] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[05:13] | Did my homework, watched TV. | 做作业 看电视 |
[05:16] | Is there a TV on your ceiling? | 电视挂在你卧室的天花板上吗 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[05:22] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:26] | What’s up? | 又想咋样 |
[05:30] | Violet, I can’t tell you… | 维奥莉特 我没资格对你说 |
[05:32] | not to have sex at your age, | 你这个年纪不能做爱 |
[05:34] | because I had sex at your age. | 因为我在你这个年纪就做过 |
[05:36] | Mom, I’m not having sex. | 妈妈 我没有做爱 |
[05:38] | Don’t lie to the woman who washes your sheets. | 别对为你洗床单的女人说谎 |
[05:43] | And in case you’ve forgotten, | 提醒你一下 |
[05:45] | I got pregnant with you when I was a teenager. | 我就是在少女时怀了你 |
[05:47] | And please don’t take this the wrong way: | 我这样说你可千万别误会哈 |
[05:50] | It ruined my life. | 这事把我这辈子都毁了 |
[05:53] | I love you, too, Mom…? | 我应该说我也爱你吗 妈 |
[05:56] | And I can’t tell you not to drink and smoke pot, | 我也没资格对你说不要喝酒不要抽大麻 |
[05:58] | because my senior yearbook quote was: | 因为我的毕业纪念册上就写着 |
[06:01] | “Let’s drink and smoke pot” | 我们喝酒抽大麻吧 |
[06:04] | Can this please be over? | 你说完了吗 |
[06:06] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[06:07] | My mother never bothered to talk to me about this stuff. | 我妈根本就不会费心跟我说这些 |
[06:09] | – Yeah, this is over. – Honey, I just don’t want you | -没话可说了 -宝贝 我只是不想你 |
[06:11] | to wake up one day and feel bad | 有天醒来心里难过 |
[06:13] | ’cause you’re not a psychologist! | 就因为你不是心理医生 |
[06:15] | Okay, good talk! | 好的 谈得很开心 |
[06:22] | Let’s get you back in your own bed. | 我抱你回自己的床上 |
[06:24] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:25] | Hi, sweetie. | 小宝贝 |
[06:27] | I waited up for you. | 我在等你回来 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Violet’s boyfriend was over. | 维奥莉特的男朋友来了 |
[06:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:35] | They were kissing. | 他们亲亲了 |
[06:38] | I’m sure they were. | 我相信那是肯定的 |
[06:40] | They took a shower together. | 他们还洗鸳鸯浴呢 |
[06:44] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[06:47] | Are you coming to my talent show tomorrow? | 你明天会来看我的才艺表演吗 |
[06:49] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[06:51] | What time? | 几点钟 |
[06:52] | 11:00. | 11点 |
[06:53] | Oh, honey, I have to work the lunch shift. | 亲爱的 我明天中午要上班 |
[06:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:57] | I’m not good anyway. | 反正我也没什么才艺 |
[07:01] | Listen, maybe I can get someone to cover my shift. | 也许我可以找到人帮我顶班 |
[07:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用操心了 |
[07:06] | No, I-I want you to be able to look out into the audience | 不 我希望你往观众席上看时 |
[07:08] | and see me, because that way you’ll know how much I… | 能够看到我 这样你就会知道我有多… |
[07:10] | Shh! Mommy, I’m sleeping. | 嘘 妈妈 我要睡觉了 |
[07:16] | Good talk. | 谈得真开心 |
[07:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:37] | You feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[07:38] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[07:39] | My home is a real oasis. | 我的家真是人生的沙漠绿洲 |
[07:44] | So, am I in trouble with Chef Rudy? | 鲁迪主厨对我有意见吗 |
[07:46] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[07:47] | He bought an eight ball and took home the pastry chef. | 他买了个神奇八号球 带糕点厨师带回家了 |
[07:50] | Sleeping with your boss. | 和上司上床 |
[07:52] | Who does that? | 谁会这样做 |
[07:54] | Mom…? | 妈 |
[07:59] | Yeah, honey? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[08:01] | I had a bad dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[08:03] | Oh, no, well, um… | 怎么这样 |
[08:05] | why don’t you go back to bed | 你先回床上去 |
[08:06] | and I’ll come lay down with you in a second? | 我马上就来陪你 |
[08:14] | I’m so sorry. I owe you one. | 对不起 这次算我欠你的 |
[08:20] | Don’t lay there too long. | 别躺太久 |
[08:21] | The sprinklers come on in ten minutes. | 洒水器十分钟后就要喷水了 |
[08:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[08:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[08:43] | What time is the talent show? | 才艺表演是什么时候 |
[08:44] | What talent show? | 什么才艺表演 |
[08:46] | There’s no talent show today? | 今天没有才艺表演吗 |
[08:48] | I don’t think so. | 没有啊 |
[08:50] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[08:52] | I lost a day’s pay for no reason? | 我无缘无故就少了一天的工资 |
[08:54] | Maybe we were destined to meet. | 也许命中注定我俩就要相遇 |
[09:00] | It would definitely be the high point of my day. | 这真是我今天乐到爆的一刻 |
[09:07] | Psst! Roscoe! | 喂 罗斯科 |
[09:09] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:12] | The talent show? | 才艺表演 |
[09:13] | That’s not today. | 不是今天 |
[09:14] | But you said it was! | 但你说是今天 |
[09:16] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我说错了 |
[09:19] | I guess you were. | 我想你是说错了 |
[09:22] | Don’t you kids tease him about this. | 你们这些孩子不能因为这个取笑他 |
[09:27] | Son of a bitch! | 你个狗崽子 |
[09:32] | Oh, God, I need a drink. | 老天 我需要喝一杯 |
[09:34] | Hi, I’m Christy and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[09:37] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[09:39] | I’ve been sober 118 days. | 我已经戒酒118天了 |
[09:42] | Oh, don’t applaud for that. | 不用鼓掌 |
[09:44] | They’ve been the worst 118 days of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的118天 |
[09:50] | The only reason I’m here is because, uh, | 我来这里的唯一原因就是 |
[09:53] | I didn’t want to turn into my mother. | 我不想变成我母亲那样的人 |
[09:55] | And I did anyway. | 但我还是变成了她 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I drank like her. | 我像她那样喝酒 |
[10:02] | I went through men like her. | 我像她那样和男人交往 |
[10:05] | Um, I was selfish to my kids | 我对我的孩子很自私 |
[10:08] | just like she was. | 就像她以前对我那样 |
[10:11] | And I didn’t know how to live any other way | 我不知道其它的生活方式 |
[10:13] | because she was my only role model. | 因为我只有她一个榜样 |
[10:17] | I mean, some mothers teach their daughters how to bake. | 有些母亲会教女儿烘焙 |
[10:21] | Mine taught me how to beat a cavity search | 我妈教我如何熬过全裸违禁品检查 |
[10:24] | and still feel like a lady. | 然后依然感觉自己是淑女 |
[10:29] | Anyway, thanks for letting me share. | 总之 多谢让我分享感想 |
[10:32] | And I cannot tell you | 我无法表达 |
[10:34] | how comforting it is | 与人生和我一样一塌糊涂的人 |
[10:35] | to be in a room with people | 共处一室 |
[10:37] | who are just as screwed up as I am, so… | 我有多舒心 |
[10:40] | Oh, stop it. | 好啦 |
[10:46] | Hi, I’m Jim and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉姆 我是酒瘾者 |
[10:48] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[10:49] | Aren’t you a little old to be blaming | 你现在这岁数 把一切过错 |
[10:51] | all your problems on your mother? | 全推你母亲头上 是不是太老了点 |
[10:56] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈 |
[11:03] | Hi, I’m Greg. May I take your order? | 你们好 我是格雷格 准备好点单了吗 |
[11:04] | Hi, Greg. | 你好 格雷格 |
[11:05] | I’m Bonnie and this is my daughter, Christy. | 我是邦妮 这是我女儿克丽丝蒂 |
[11:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:09] | She and I haven’t spoken in a couple of years, | 她已经好几年没和我说过话了 |
[11:10] | so this is kind of a big moment for us. | 所以现在是母女重逢的激动时刻 |
[11:12] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[11:14] | What can you recommend for a mother and daughter | 母女经过长时间的 |
[11:16] | who are reconnecting after a long, angry silence? | 愤怒沉默后重逢 你推荐些什么好吃的 |
[11:21] | Um… pie? | 馅饼怎么样 |
[11:25] | Mom, please, just order. | 妈 拜托 点单吧 |
[11:27] | Um, is the mint tea decaffeinated? | 这个薄荷茶不含咖啡因对吗 |
[11:29] | – Yes. – Do you promise? | -是的 -你能保证吗 |
[11:31] | If I have caffeine after 2:00, | 如果下午两点后我摄入咖啡因 |
[11:33] | my sleep in ruined. | 就甭想睡觉了 |
[11:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:34] | Okay, Greg, but if I wake up | 好的 格雷格 不过如果 |
[11:36] | in the middle of the night, I’m calling you. | 我在大半夜醒来 我会打电话给你哦 |
[11:41] | Well, I’ll-I’ll give you my number. | 我会把我的号码给你 |
[11:46] | Um, and for you? | 你点什么 |
[11:47] | We have a lovely selection of local wines. | 本地红酒有一些不错的选择 |
[11:49] | I’ll have a bottle of each and a funnel. | 每样来一瓶 再来个漏斗 |
[11:53] | She’s kidding. | 她在开玩笑呢 |
[11:54] | We’re both in Alcoholics Anonymous. | 我们都参加了匿名戒酒会 |
[11:56] | Mom, it’s Alcoholics Anonymous, | 妈 那叫匿名戒酒会 |
[11:58] | not Alcoholics Tell Your Waiter. | 不叫酗酒者告诉你的侍应生 |
[12:01] | Water is fine. | 就要水吧 |
[12:02] | Here, take this knife away from me. | 给 把这把刀拿走 |
[12:07] | So, when were you going to tell me you quit drinking? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你戒酒了 |
[12:10] | Well, I was afraid if I called you, | 我担心如果我打电话给你 |
[12:12] | I’d just start again. | 我就会重新喝上了 |
[12:15] | Not that you care, | 虽然你不关心 |
[12:16] | but I have two years clean and sober myself. | 但我告诉你 我戒酒两年了 |
[12:18] | You’re right; I don’t care. | 你说得对 我是不关心 |
[12:20] | Well, regardless, | 随便啦 |
[12:21] | it has really changed my life. | 但那真的改变了我的生活 |
[12:23] | I have a steady job. | 我有了一份稳定的工作 |
[12:24] | I exercise. | 我做运动 |
[12:25] | I’m in a book club. | 甚至参加了读书俱乐部 |
[12:29] | I have become the kind of woman I’ve always hated. | 我变成了我一直讨厌的那种女人 |
[12:32] | It is nice to see you wearing underwear. | 看到你穿了内裤 我真欣慰 |
[12:36] | And not on your head. | 而且不是穿在头上 |
[12:40] | Here we go. | 给 |
[12:42] | Oh, Greg, honey, | 格雷格 亲爱的 |
[12:43] | can I trouble you for some water without ice? | 能不能麻烦你给我来一杯不加冰块的水 |
[12:45] | Ice isn’t good for my digestive system. | 冰块对我的消化系统不好 |
[12:47] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:48] | Really? Ice? | 真的吗 冰块 |
[12:50] | I think your digestive system has seen worse than ice. | 我觉得你的消化系统见识过比冰块更糟糕的东西 |
[12:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:55] | Mom, I’ve watched you lick cocaine crumbs | 妈 我见过你从长绒地毯上 |
[12:58] | out of a shag carpet. | 舔可卡因的残渣 |
[13:02] | It’s not a sin to be thrifty, dear. | 勤俭节约不是罪 亲爱的 |
[13:06] | Okay, here we go. | 来了 |
[13:08] | Now, I hope that you’re being nice to your mother. | 我希望你对你妈妈好一点 |
[13:10] | – Go away, Greg! – Right. | -滚开 格雷格 -好吧 |
[13:14] | You know, just because you’re sober | 就因为你在戒酒 |
[13:16] | doesn’t mean you can’t take a Xanax. | 并不意味着你不能吃赞安诺[镇静药] |
[13:17] | Actually, Mom, it sort of does. | 妈妈 其实还真不能吃 |
[13:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:22] | Maybe I don’t have two years. | 那也许我没戒酒两年 |
[13:26] | And I don’t need a Xanax; I’m doing great. | 而且我也不需要赞安诺 我没事 |
[13:28] | Well, that’s funny, ’cause your daughter | 那就奇怪了 因为你女儿 |
[13:29] | says you’re hanging on | 说你简直无法应付生活 |
[13:30] | by your fingernails and sleeping with your boss. | 而且你还和你上司睡觉 |
[13:33] | Wait, when do you talk to Violet? | 等等 你什么时候和维奥莉特谈过了 |
[13:35] | We talk all the time, and we’re Facebook friends. | 我们一直谈天说地啊 而且我们是Facebook好友 |
[13:38] | I don’t want her talking to you. | 我不想她和你聊天 |
[13:39] | Well, she has to talk to somebody. | 她总得找个人倾诉啊 |
[13:41] | She’s sexually active, | 她有性行为 |
[13:42] | drinking, smoking grass. | 喝酒 抽大麻 |
[13:44] | Sound familiar? | 听起来耳熟吧 |
[13:47] | You’re making this about me? | 你又要扯到我身上来了吗 |
[13:48] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[13:49] | I have come to understand | 我逐渐了解到 |
[13:50] | that you were the best daughter you could be. | 你已经尽力做了个好女儿 |
[13:52] | My job is to forgive you, which I do. | 我的职责就是原谅你 而我原谅了 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:58] | You forgive me? | 你原谅我 |
[13:59] | I’ve come a long way. | 我可是费了好大一番功夫 |
[14:03] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[14:04] | but if anybody needs to be forgiven, | 但需要被宽恕的人 |
[14:06] | it’s you, and I don’t, and I never will. | 是你 我才不需要 永远不会 |
[14:08] | There’s hardly a day I can remember | 我记得每天回家 |
[14:09] | that I didn’t come home to an empty house. | 家里都没一个人 |
[14:11] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 不要小题大做了 |
[14:13] | While other mothers were cooking dinner, | 别人家的妈妈在做晚饭 |
[14:15] | you were cooking meth. | 而你在制毒 |
[14:18] | Otherwise known as “Working.” | 那又叫”工作” |
[14:23] | I don’t want you in my life. | 我不想让你出现在我生活中 |
[14:25] | And while you’re at it, stay away from my daughter. | 与此同时 远离我的女儿 |
[14:27] | She may need a better role model than me, | 她也许需要一个比我更好的榜样 |
[14:29] | but it’s certainly not you. | 但那肯定不是你 |
[14:35] | Is, uh, everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:38] | My daughter doesn’t get me. | 我女儿不懂我 |
[14:40] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:42] | What time do you get off work? | 你什么时候下班 |
[14:43] | I could use a lap to cry on. | 我哭泣时需要结实的大腿依靠下 |
[14:52] | Stop crying. | 别哭啦 |
[14:53] | It wasn’t an important finger. | 这又不是重要的手指 |
[14:57] | This doesn’t concern you. | 跟你没关系 |
[15:02] | Oh, good, you’re still here. | 太好了 你还在 |
[15:04] | Hey, hi. This is a surprise. | 这真是个惊喜 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I just really needed to talk to you. | 我真的得和你谈谈 |
[15:08] | I am having the worst day. | 我今天过得糟糕透了 |
[15:10] | Hey, you ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[15:11] | Yes, dear. | 可以了 亲爱的 |
[15:13] | Um, Christy, you know my, uh, | 克丽丝蒂 你认识我的 |
[15:16] | wife. | 妻子 |
[15:17] | Yeah, hi, Claudia. | 是啊 你好 克洛迪娅 |
[15:20] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[15:21] | It’s “Clowdia” | 我叫克”劳”迪娅 |
[15:24] | FYI, the ladies’ room needs some attention. | 顺便说句 女卫生间需要人打扫了 |
[15:26] | I don’t know if that’s you, Christy. | 是你负责扫厕所吗 克丽丝蒂 |
[15:29] | It’s not, and it’s “Christ-y.” | 不是我 我叫克”莱”丝蒂[天啊] |
[15:33] | Okay, dear, let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走吧 |
[15:35] | Bye. Yeah. | 拜拜 |
[15:42] | Don’t serve the soup. | 别上汤了 |
[15:48] | Hey, Mom. Dad’s here! | 妈妈 爸爸来了 |
[15:50] | Yo, yo, baby mama. | 孩子他妈 |
[15:53] | What do you want, Baxter? | 你来干嘛 巴克斯特 |
[15:55] | A father can’t visit his son? | 爸爸不能来看孩子吗 |
[15:57] | Not when he’s six months behind on child support, | 这位爸爸都六个月没给抚养费了 当然不行 |
[15:59] | but you’re welcome to wave at him through the window. | 但你可以在窗户外对他挥手 |
[16:05] | Be right back, Roscoe. | 我马上回来 罗斯科 |
[16:06] | Don’t be afraid to hit the hookers with a bat. | 勇敢点 抡起球棒打妓女 |
[16:11] | I think I may have found a way to pay you your child support. | 我好像想出了办法付给你抚养费 |
[16:15] | Trust me, Baxter, | 相信我 巴克斯特 |
[16:16] | you can’t sell that much semen. | 你没法捐那么多精子的 |
[16:20] | I know. I tried. | 我知道 我试过的 |
[16:23] | So, here’s the deal: | 是这样的 |
[16:25] | I know a guy who can hook me up | 我认识个人 能给我弄到 |
[16:27] | with a couple of kilos of premium Sonoma Kush. | 几公斤顶级大麻 |
[16:30] | All I need | 我只需要 |
[16:31] | is $2,000… | 两千块 |
[16:34] | …from you. | 你借我吧 |
[16:37] | Just so I’m clear: | 我说清楚点 |
[16:39] | You want to pay child support | 你想找我借钱买大麻 |
[16:40] | by borrowing money from me so you can buy pot? | 然后给我抚养费吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 当然不是 |
[16:44] | So I can sell pot. | 是卖大麻 |
[16:47] | There’s no money in buying pot. | 买大麻又赚不到钱 |
[16:48] | I know. I tried. | 我知道 我试过的 |
[16:54] | Hey. Hello. | 你们好 |
[16:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[17:00] | Studying…? | 学习 |
[17:03] | You let Violet have boys over while you’re gone? | 你允许维奥莉特在你出去时带男孩回家吗 |
[17:05] | No, I do not, and don’t worry | 不 我没有 别担心她 |
[17:07] | about her; she’s not your kid. | 她又不是你女儿 |
[17:09] | I know, but this sets a bad example for Roscoe. | 我知道 但这位给罗斯科树立了坏榜样 |
[17:13] | Oh, you’re worried about setting a bad example? | 你还担心树立了坏榜样啊 |
[17:16] | You had Roscoe pee | 你让罗斯科 |
[17:17] | into a sippy cup so you could pass a drug test. | 尿在鸭嘴杯里 好让你通过药检 |
[17:21] | And it worked. | 我成功了呢 |
[17:25] | I like bananas. | 我喜欢香蕉 |
[17:27] | They have their own carrying case. | 它们有小外套 |
[17:31] | You know I can’t divorce Claudia. | 你知道我不能和克劳迪娅离婚 |
[17:32] | Her father owns the restaurant; | 她爸是餐厅的老板 |
[17:34] | I’m pretty sure he’d fire me, and then what? | 我敢肯定他会炒了我 然后呢 |
[17:36] | I was an English major. | 我可是英专的啊 |
[17:40] | I can’t believe you’re sleeping with that loser. | 真不敢相信你和那个废柴上床 |
[17:42] | I can’t believe you’re sleeping with this loser! | 真不敢相信你和这个废柴上床 |
[17:44] | Hey, we were mostly studying. | 我们大部分时间是在搞学习好吗 |
[17:47] | Shut up, Luke. | 闭嘴 卢克 |
[17:48] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[17:50] | Please, I used to love him. | 拜托 我以前还爱着他呢 |
[17:52] | She did. | 是啊 |
[17:55] | Mom, Luke and I have been together for, like, a year. | 妈妈 卢克和我在一起一年了 |
[17:58] | You only started noticing when you stopped drinking. | 你戒酒后才发现这事 |
[18:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:04] | I-I haven’t been a very good mother, | 我一直以来不是个很好的妈妈 |
[18:07] | and I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[18:08] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[18:11] | You want me to forgive you? | 你想让我原谅你吗 |
[18:13] | Oh, God, would you? | 天啊 你肯吗 |
[18:14] | That’d be awesome. | 那就太棒了 |
[18:17] | Why should I forgive you | 我为什么要原谅你 |
[18:18] | when you can’t even forgive your own mother? | 你都没法原谅你的亲生母亲 |
[18:20] | – That’s different. – How? | -那不一样 -怎么不一样了 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:40] | Hello, Mom, it’s Christy. | 你好 妈妈 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[18:43] | Yeah, yeah, today was a blast. | 是啊 今天真嗨 |
[18:47] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:49] | I just want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[18:52] | that I forgive you | 我原谅你 |
[18:53] | for everything you did | 在我成长的时候 |
[18:55] | when I was growing up. | 做过的一切 |
[18:58] | I get, now, that you did the best you could… | 我现在知道 你已经尽全力了 |
[19:04] | …just like I’m doing. | 就和我一样 |
[19:08] | And… | 还有 |
[19:10] | I hope that you and I can wipe the slate clean | 我希望你和我可以尽释前嫌 |
[19:14] | and start over. | 重新开始 |
[19:19] | No, I did not take a Xanax from your purse. | 我可没拿你包包里的赞安诺 |
[19:23] | Listen, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[19:24] | Yeah, talk soon. | 回头聊吧 |
[19:27] | There. | 好啦 |
[19:29] | I’ve forgiven my mother. | 我原谅了我妈妈 |
[19:31] | Are we good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[19:33] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[19:35] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[19:36] | Like me! | 快喜欢我 |
[19:39] | Hey, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:40] | If you hit the hookers enough times, | 如果你一直打妓女 |
[19:42] | they give you your money back. | 打到一定次数 她们就会还你钱 |
[19:46] | Smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[19:48] | That’s my semen at work. | 我的精子真是一流 |
[19:55] | You still living in that red van? | 你还住在那辆红色面包车里吗 |
[19:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:59] | Looks like your house is being towed. | 看来你的房子被拖走了 |
[20:01] | Oh, no, my cleaning lady’s in there. | 不好 我的清洁女工还在里面 |
[20:09] | What a day, huh? | 今天真是难过啊 |
[20:21] | Hello…? | 你们好啊 |
[20:22] | Oh, hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[20:23] | Hello, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[20:26] | I just thought I’d help out while you were at work. | 我只是想在你上班时过来帮忙 |
[20:27] | You know, clean slate. | 咱们不是说要尽释前嫌吗 |
[20:29] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[20:30] | Yeah, she did. | 她有必要 |
[20:31] | Bonnie made Roscoe and me hot dinner. | 邦妮给罗斯科和我做了热腾腾的晚饭 |
[20:32] | – Yeah, but I… – It was hot, mom. | -好吧 但我 -热腾腾的 妈妈 |
[20:37] | Like on TV. | 跟电视上一样 |
[20:40] | Night, Bonnie. | 晚安 邦妮 |
[20:50] | She calls you Bonnie? | 她叫你邦妮吗 |
[20:52] | We’re like sisters. | 我们亲如姐妹 |
[20:55] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[20:56] | No, thanks. I ate at the restaurant. | 不饿 我在餐馆吃过了 |
[20:58] | How about some tea? | 喝点茶吧 |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:06] | I’m so glad you and I have a chance | 真高兴我俩有机会 |
[21:08] | to start over. | 重新开始 |
[21:10] | Forgive me, but I’m not quite there yet. | 原谅我 我还没打算和你重新开始 |
[21:12] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你啦 |
[21:18] | You know, | 话说 |
[21:20] | I apologized for being a crappy daughter. | 我为自己是个坏女儿而道歉了 |
[21:23] | Is there anything | 你有没有什么 |
[21:24] | you want to say to me? | 想对我说的 |
[21:26] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意爱你 |
[21:29] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[21:31] | And from now on, | 还有从现在开始 |
[21:33] | I’m going to be the kind of mother you deserve. | 我会做一位尽职尽责的好妈妈 |
[21:36] | This is the start of a new chapter. | 这是新章节的开始 |
[21:39] | Oh, that’s my date. | 我的男伴到了 |
[21:43] | New chapter, same book. | 换汤不换药啊 |
[21:47] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah, let me just get my bag. | 我去拿下包包 |
[21:49] | You remember our waiter Greg. | 你记得我们的侍应生格雷格吧 |
[21:52] | Hi, new dad! | 好啊 新爹 |
[21:56] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[21:57] | He’s way too young for me. | 他对我来说太嫩了 |
[21:59] | And he’s married. | 而且他结婚了 |
[22:02] | Married. | 结婚了 |
[22:04] | What a whore. | 真是个贱人 |
[22:07] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[22:08] | Your daughter thinks she might be pregnant. | 你女儿觉得她可能怀孕了 |
[22:10] | Call me if you need me. | 要帮忙就打个电话给我哦 |