时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, uh… where are we? | 我们这是去哪里 |
[00:09] | – I thought you were driving me home. – Oh, I am. | -你不是送我回家吗 -是的 |
[00:11] | I just took a little detour | 我只是稍微兜一下 |
[00:12] | to give you a taste of what I do for a living. | 让你看看我的工作成果 |
[00:16] | See that stop sign? | 看到那个停车标志了吗 |
[00:17] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[00:19] | As a Sonoma County civil engineer, | 作为索诺马县的土木工程师 |
[00:20] | I processed the paperwork | 我处理了相关文件 |
[00:22] | that made that stop sign a reality. | 令这个停车标志成为现实 |
[00:25] | – Very impressive. – Yeah. | -太厉害了 -是啊 |
[00:27] | City council was pushing for a light, | 市议会极力要求安装交通灯 |
[00:28] | but I didn’t think the traffic flow | 但我觉得车流量 |
[00:30] | justified the expense to the taxpayers. | 对纳税人的支出来说不太合理 |
[00:32] | Well, as someone who recently started | 作为最近刚开始交税的 |
[00:35] | paying taxes, I thank you. | 纳税人 我谢谢你 |
[00:38] | How ’bout that yield sign? | 那个让路标志呢 |
[00:40] | What a beauty. Is that you? | 真漂亮 也是你的功劳吗 |
[00:42] | Nah. | 不是 |
[00:43] | That was another guy in my office. | 是我的同事 |
[00:45] | Brett. | 布雷特 |
[00:47] | Such a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[00:50] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[00:52] | I think the stop sign’s much nicer. | 我觉得这个停车标志漂亮多了 |
[00:54] | Right? | 是吧 |
[00:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Hey, maybe next time, um, | 也许下次 |
[01:00] | we can drive to Petaluma. | 我们可以开车去帕塔鲁马 |
[01:00] | I’ll show you a traffic circle there | 我带你看看那里的环形交叉路 |
[01:02] | that will blow your mind. | 绝对会让你眼界大开 |
[01:05] | I’d like that. | 我很想看看 |
[01:16] | I gotta run something by you. | 有些话我要对你说 |
[01:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:20] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[01:21] | Good, I like you. | 太好了 我也喜欢你 |
[01:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:24] | I don’t show my stop sign to just anyone. | 我可不会随便把我的停车标志给谁看 |
[01:30] | Anyway, I… | 总之 我 |
[01:31] | I want to take this real slow. | 我想我们之间慢慢来 |
[01:33] | – That’s fine. – You sure? | -没关系 -你确定吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:39] | How slow? | 多慢 |
[01:42] | Until we get to know each other better, | 在我们深入了解之前 |
[01:45] | sex is off the table. | 性爱免谈[不在桌上做爱] |
[01:47] | And any other furniture. | 也不在任何其它家具上做 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:56] | I’ve said that to other men before, | 这话以前我对其他男人说过 |
[01:58] | but I never actually meant it. | 但我从来就没有认真过 |
[02:01] | Should I feel special? | 我应该感觉自己很特别吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[02:05] | You should. | 应该觉得 |
[02:09] | Question, do you like to hike? | 问个问题 你喜欢远足吗 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause I was thinking maybe next Saturday | 我想也许下个周六 |
[02:13] | I’d take you to this beautiful trail. | 我带你去一个美丽的地方远足 |
[02:15] | It’s about an hour north of here. | 距离这里向北一小时车程 |
[02:16] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[02:19] | Just a heads up: | 提醒一下 |
[02:19] | I’m-I’m a bit of a nature buff. | 我热爱户外运动 |
[02:21] | It’s kind of my thing. | 这是我的专长 |
[02:23] | Camping, fishing, | 露营 钓鱼 |
[02:25] | rock climbing, you name it. | 攀岩 随你说 |
[02:26] | If it’s outdoors… | 只要是户外的 |
[02:33] | When I was eight, I joined the Cub Scouts | 我8岁时 加入了幼年童子军 |
[02:35] | and I was just immediately hooked. | 立刻就被吸引住了 |
[02:37] | It was like… | 就像是 |
[02:39] | finally, I found my people. | 我终于找到组织了 |
[02:42] | And… | 而且 |
[02:43] | I proceeded to get pretty much every | 人类所知的所有荣誉勋章 |
[02:45] | merit badge known to man. | 我都差不多获得了 |
[02:47] | Uh, my mom actually had to | 我妈不得不做了条 |
[02:48] | make an extra-wide sash to hold them… | 特别宽的腰带让我来佩戴这些勋章 |
[03:04] | You’re amazing. | 你太了不起了 |
[03:06] | You sound like my mom. | 你和我妈说的一样 |
[03:12] | Uh, okay, um… | 好了 |
[03:14] | well, good night. | 晚安 |
[03:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:22] | No. Uh… | 不 |
[03:24] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:25] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[03:29] | Looking forward to our hike. | 好期待我们的远足 |
[03:31] | Our what? | 我们的什么 |
[03:48] | So he pulled over to show me | 他停下车给我看 |
[03:50] | this stop sign he made… | 他做的停车标志 |
[03:51] | – What? – I don’t know… | -什么 -我不知道 |
[03:53] | made, painted, installed… I wasn’t listening. | 做的 上漆 安装 我没听 |
[03:57] | I was too busy fantasizing | 我忙着幻想 |
[03:59] | about being in the back seat with him, | 和他在车后座 |
[04:00] | doing it like a couple of ninth graders. | 像九年级学生一样疯狂做爱 |
[04:03] | Ninth grade? | 九年级[美国的高一 中国的初三] |
[04:05] | Tenth? | 十年级吗 |
[04:07] | What grade makes me sound normal? | 说几年级才能听起来正常 |
[04:10] | Never mind. So what happened? | 别纠结了 发生了什么事 |
[04:12] | I stuck to the plan | 我坚持了计划 |
[04:14] | and played it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[04:15] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[04:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Although, I am ashamed of what I did when I went in the house. | 不过 我回家后做的事让我觉得难为情 |
[04:21] | Oh, please, | 别这样 |
[04:22] | that’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没什么好难为情的 |
[04:24] | You’re a grown woman. | 你是个成年女性 |
[04:25] | No… no! | 不 不 |
[04:26] | Not that. | 不是那样 |
[04:29] | I ate all of my son’s pudding cups. | 我吃光了我儿子的布丁杯 |
[04:32] | Six of them. | 有六个呢 |
[04:34] | My farts smelled like butterscotch. | 我的屁都是一股奶油糖果味 |
[04:39] | Well, well, well. | 瞧啊瞧啊 |
[04:44] | Isn’t this a surprise? | 好意外啊 |
[04:46] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[04:47] | You know Marjorie from the meeting. | 你认识互助会的玛乔丽 |
[04:49] | Oh, I do. | 当然认识 |
[04:53] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[04:55] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[04:57] | Would you like to join us? | 你要和我们一起坐会儿吗 |
[04:58] | I’d like to join you, | 我愿意和你坐 |
[04:59] | but I’ll make the best of it. | 眼前的不爽我也能克服 |
[05:04] | Marjorie has been giving me | 玛乔丽给了我一些 |
[05:05] | some really good relationship advice. | 非常棒的恋爱建议 |
[05:07] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[05:09] | Why wouldn’t you come to your own mother for that? | 你为什么不找你的亲生母亲 |
[05:12] | The same reason | 和我不向你 |
[05:13] | I don’t come to you for advice about beekeeping. | 征求养蜂意见的原因一样 |
[05:16] | You know nothing about it. | 你根本不懂 |
[05:20] | For the record, I’ve had hundreds | 郑重声明下 我有着几百次 |
[05:22] | of successful relationships with men. | 成功的恋爱关系 |
[05:26] | The fact that you don’t know | 可怕之处就在于 |
[05:27] | what you just said is horrifying. | 你根本就不知道你刚才说了什么话 |
[05:30] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[05:33] | You know, these things aren’t always judged on quantity. | 这些事不是根据数量来评判的 |
[05:36] | I was with one wonderful man | 我与一个非常好的男人 |
[05:39] | for 30 years. | 共度了30年时光 |
[05:40] | – And then he left you. – He died. | -他离开了你 -他去世了 |
[05:42] | Spin it however you want. | 随你怎么粉饰 |
[05:45] | Marjorie’s just trying to help me. | 玛乔丽只是想帮我 |
[05:47] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白 |
[05:47] | You think she’s wise ’cause she’s old. | 你觉得她很有智慧 因为她很老 |
[05:52] | So what’s your big advice? | 你的超棒建议是什么 |
[05:54] | Well, I told your daughter, | 我告诉你这位宁愿找我 |
[05:56] | who came to me instead of you… | 也不找你的女儿 |
[06:00] | …that if she really wants | 如果她真的想 |
[06:01] | something meaningful with this guy, | 和这个男人认真地谈恋爱 |
[06:03] | she shouldn’t have sex with him | 她就至少要等三个月 |
[06:05] | for at least three months. | 才能和这个男人做爱 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry, that’s not a joke? | 不好意思 不是开玩笑吗 |
[06:15] | – No. – Oh, come on. | -不是 -拜托 |
[06:17] | What if she waits three months | 万一她等了三个月 |
[06:18] | and then finds out he can’t deliver the goods? | 却发现他不能”刚猛挺进”呢 |
[06:21] | True intimacy doesn’t depend on “Delivering the goods” | 真正的亲密不是建立在”刚猛挺进”上的 |
[06:25] | Oh, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[06:26] | You make me sad. | 真为你感到悲哀 |
[06:30] | Well, what does this guy say? | 这个男人怎么说 |
[06:31] | Is he okay with taking it slow? | 慢慢来他没意见吗 |
[06:33] | He thinks it’s a great idea. | 他觉得这样很好 |
[06:35] | Flag on the play. | 太奇怪了 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | Real men don’t go slow. | 真男人是不会慢慢来的 |
[06:39] | He’s either lying, gay | 他要么说谎 要么是同志 |
[06:41] | or he’s packing a gherkin. | 或者他揣的是根嫩黄瓜 |
[06:44] | It’s a little pickle. | 那是一种小黄瓜 |
[06:45] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么 |
[06:47] | Just do yourself a favor. | 帮你自己一个忙好吗 |
[06:50] | If you’re going to wait, | 如果你要等 |
[06:51] | at least make sure there’s something worth waiting for. | 至少要确保这个等待是值得的 |
[06:55] | Oh, what’s she supposed to do? | 她能怎么做 |
[06:56] | Ask him to whip it out? | 要他掏出来秀一下吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 不 |
[06:59] | Show a little class, Marjorie. | 有点淑女风度好不好 玛乔丽 |
[07:04] | Do a drive-by. | 来个扫荡式 |
[07:06] | A drive-by? | 扫荡式 |
[07:07] | A drive-by. | 扫荡式 |
[07:10] | You know, cruise by the general vicinity. | 在”将军”的附近巡航一下 |
[07:16] | Send your knee on a fact-finding mission. | 用膝盖做一次情况考察 |
[07:18] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[07:20] | Do you believe her? | 她是不是够离谱的 |
[07:21] | It’s actually not bad advice. | 这并不是什么不好的建议 |
[07:24] | My late husband loved me, but wow… | 我的亡夫很爱我 但是 |
[07:27] | there was not a lot to work with. | 但是性福感差了太多 |
[07:31] | Twerkin’ the gherkin. | 嫩黄瓜扭起来 |
[07:36] | Okay. I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[07:38] | Thanks, Marjorie. | 谢谢你 玛乔丽 |
[07:40] | I don’t know how I would get through this without you. | 没有你 我真不知道该如何是好 |
[07:42] | Oh, you’re welcome, dear. | 不客气 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | And, Mom… | 妈 |
[07:47] | …nice jacket. | 好漂亮的外套 |
[08:02] | So how long you been a widow? | 你做寡妇多久了 |
[08:05] | Little over eight years. | 八年多了 |
[08:08] | That’s tough. | 够难受的 |
[08:12] | Want to come with me to a cop bar? | 想和我一起去警察酒吧吗 |
[08:20] | Since when do you bake pies? | 你什么时候开始烤馅饼了 |
[08:22] | Since the pastry chef | 从糕点厨师 |
[08:23] | threw a hissy fit and quit. | 大发脾气辞职开始 |
[08:25] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[08:25] | I got tired of having sex with her. | 我和她上床上腻了 |
[08:27] | What do you mean, “What happened?” | 什么叫”出什么事了” |
[08:30] | Chef Rudy, we need to hire a new pastry chef right away. | 鲁迪主厨 我们需要马上请一位糕点厨师 |
[08:33] | And this time, let’s get a man. | 这一次 请一位男的 |
[08:35] | Like that’ll stop me. | 这样就能让我退却吗 |
[08:38] | You zig, I zag. | 你弯我更弯 |
[08:40] | But you don’t know anything about desserts. | 但你根本不会做甜点 |
[08:42] | Well, up until recently, | 到最近为止 |
[08:43] | I didn’t know anything about bisexuality, | 我根本不懂双性恋 |
[08:45] | but I’m a quick study. | 但我学习速度很快 |
[08:46] | Right, Paul? | 对吧 保罗 |
[08:55] | I, uh… I texted you three times last night. | 我昨晚给你发了三条短信 |
[08:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:58] | Why didn’t you text me back? | 你为什么没回我 |
[09:00] | I was on a date. | 我在约会 |
[09:01] | So? I was having dinner with my in-laws– | 那又怎样 我在和岳父岳母吃饭 |
[09:03] | I still found the time. | 我还是抽出了时间 |
[09:05] | Gabriel, you have a lovely wife. | 加布里埃尔 你有个漂亮的老婆 |
[09:08] | Why can’t you find happiness at home? | 你为什么不能在家里找到快乐呢 |
[09:09] | It doesn’t work that way when you marry for money. | 为钱结婚怎么会有快乐 |
[09:13] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该对你说什么了 |
[09:15] | I hear Chef Rudy is experimenting. | 我听说鲁迪主厨乐于尝试新事物 |
[09:17] | Maybe you could find happiness with him. | 也许你可以和他一起找到快乐 |
[09:31] | Who ate all my pudding? | 谁把我的布丁吃完了 |
[09:34] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[09:35] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好了 我出门了 |
[09:38] | Mom, did you eat my pudding? | 妈 你吃了我的布丁吗 |
[09:40] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[09:43] | Maybe you ate it. | 也许是你吃的 |
[09:46] | Did I? | 我吃了吗 |
[09:48] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[09:53] | What’s the story here? Are you a lesbian now? | 怎么回事 你现在变弯了吗 |
[09:56] | I’m going hiking with Adam. | 我要和亚当远足 |
[09:58] | – Since when do you hike? – I don’t. | -你什么时候开始远足了 -我没有啊 |
[10:00] | I’m faking it to please a man. It’s what we do. | 我假装如此来取悦男人 女人就该这样 |
[10:05] | Hey, wait, | 等等 |
[10:06] | can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[10:07] | Yes. These are your jeans. | 对 这的确是你的牛仔裤 |
[10:11] | No. I just need some advice about Luke. | 不 我需要关于卢克的建议 |
[10:14] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:17] | You want to talk to your old mom? | 你想和你老妈聊聊吗 |
[10:20] | That’s great. So, what’s going on? | 太棒了 发生什么事了 |
[10:23] | Ever since he found out I’m pregnant, | 自从他发现我怀孕开始 |
[10:24] | he’s afraid to have sex with me. | 他就不敢和我做爱了 |
[10:32] | What else is going on? | 发生什么别的事了 |
[10:36] | Nothing. That’s it. | 没啥了 就这事 |
[10:37] | He’s scared he’s gonna hurt the baby. | 他害怕会伤到宝宝 |
[10:40] | Right. | 对哦 |
[10:42] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[10:44] | So… | 那… |
[10:46] | So, uh… | 那… |
[10:48] | I guess you could explain to Luke that… | 我想你可以跟卢克解释 |
[10:52] | there are certain… | 有一些特定的… |
[10:58] | …sexual… | 性交 |
[11:01] | positions, um… | 姿势 |
[11:03] | which would allow him to… | 能让他… |
[11:07] | I can’t do this! | 我说不出口 |
[11:08] | Google it! | 自行谷歌吧 |
[11:12] | I’m so glad we can talk like this. | 真高兴我们能这样聊天 |
[11:21] | Hey, um, we’re still going slow, right? | 我们还是要慢慢来 对吧 |
[11:24] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[11:26] | But even if we weren’t, | 就算我们不是 |
[11:28] | I’m not doing it in the freakin’ woods. | 我也不要在森林中做 |
[11:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[11:38] | We have time to get back, don’t we? | 我们还有时间回去吧 |
[11:44] | No. | 没有了 |
[11:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:53] | Hey, I don’t think anybody’s home. | 我觉得没人在家 |
[11:54] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[11:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[11:56] | Just wait! | 等着就好 |
[12:04] | Come on in! | 进来吧 |
[12:06] | I’m not really comfortable with breaking and entering. | 我觉得非法闯入不大好 |
[12:09] | For you, it’s just entering. | 你只”入”了啊 |
[12:13] | It’s a good point. | 的确如此 |
[12:16] | You’re luring me into a life of crime here. | 你在诱导我走上犯罪道路 |
[12:18] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:20] | If the owners come back, we’ll just kill ’em. | 如果主人回来了 我们干掉他们就行 |
[12:25] | You know how to make a fire? | 你知道怎么生火吗 |
[12:28] | Do I know how to make a fire? | 我知道怎么生火吗 |
[12:33] | You gotta admit, though, | 但你得承认 |
[12:35] | cabin in the woods, rainy night. | 森林里的小屋 雨夜 |
[12:37] | It’s kind of romantic. | 挺浪漫的 |
[12:40] | Yes, yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[12:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:51] | Hi, Marjorie? | 玛乔丽 |
[12:53] | It’s Christy. | 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[12:54] | So, listen, | 听我说 |
[12:56] | I think God wants me to get laid. | 我觉得上帝想让我上床 |
[13:07] | It’s too bad we don’t have any marshmallows. | 真可惜我们没有棉花糖 |
[13:10] | Oh, but we do. | 有啊 |
[13:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:14] | That’s right. A good Scout never leaves home | 是的 一个好的童子军不带糖果包 |
[13:16] | without a s’mores kit. | 绝不出门 |
[13:20] | – Do you want…? – Uh, no, maybe later. | -你想… -不用 等会儿吧 |
[13:24] | Uh! It is really comfy here. | 这里真的很舒适 |
[13:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:35] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[13:37] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生你的气 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. ‘Cause we’re not taking advantage | 我不知道 因为我们没利用 |
[13:43] | of the comfy-ness. | 这份舒适 |
[13:46] | Is that an option? | 那是个选择吗 |
[13:47] | No, it’s not. I checked. | 不 不是 我检查过了 |
[13:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just not how | 还好 只是这不是我的 |
[13:56] | I usually do things. | 行事风格 |
[13:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:01] | Well, in the past, I would jump into bed | 过去 我会马上和男人上床 |
[14:04] | with a guy right away ’cause I was afraid | 因为我害怕如果我不那样做 |
[14:06] | if I didn’t, he’d… leave. | 他就会离开我 |
[14:11] | Why the heck would anyone leave you? | 为什么会有人离开你呢 |
[14:13] | You’re-you’re wonderful. | 你这么好 |
[14:20] | I didn’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[14:22] | It’s weird. I’ve never left anyone I’ve slept with. | 真奇怪 我从没离开过我睡过的人 |
[14:29] | What’s this now? | 什么意思 |
[14:32] | I always thought it was such a miracle | 我总觉得有女人愿意 |
[14:33] | that a woman would have sex with me, | 和我做爱是个奇迹 |
[14:35] | the least I could do was give her the rest of my life. | 我起码该做的就是和她白头偕老 |
[14:39] | You didn’t actually say that to them? | 你没跟她们说过吧 |
[14:43] | That’s a mistake you only make once. | 这种错误你只能犯一次 |
[14:46] | Unless you’re me, | 除非你是我 |
[14:47] | and then you do it every time. | 然后你就一错再错 |
[14:51] | Yeah, you know, maybe it’s good that we’re waiting. | 也许我们慢慢来很好 |
[14:55] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[15:04] | This is nice. | 这样挺好的 |
[15:05] | Sure is. | 当然 |
[15:10] | Thank you for… | 谢谢你 |
[15:15] | being so understanding. | 这么理解 |
[15:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:21] | I’m a lucky girl. | 我真是个幸运的姑娘 |
[15:24] | Yep, very lucky. | 非常幸运 |
[15:29] | If you’re curious, I can just show it to you. | 如果你好奇的话 我可以给你看哦 |
[15:38] | I’m just saying, I walked in on my parents | 我只是说 我有次撞见我爸妈做爱 |
[15:40] | having sex once and it freaked me out. | 然后我吓坏了 |
[15:42] | This is not the same thing at all. | 这完全不是一回事 |
[15:44] | No, it’s worse. | 不 这样更糟 |
[15:45] | Our kid can’t run out of the room screaming. | 我们的宝宝没法尖叫着跑出房间 |
[15:52] | Mom, tell Luke that he can’t hurt the baby. | 妈妈 告诉卢克他不会伤着宝宝 |
[15:55] | Well, if I do that, he’ll have sex with you. | 如果我说了 他就会和你做爱 |
[15:58] | Stick to your guns, buddy. | 坚持立场 小伙 |
[16:06] | I feel like such an idiot! | 我觉得自己是个傻逼 |
[16:07] | Oh, honey, it’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 会没事的 |
[16:09] | No, it’s not. He’s never gonna call. | 有事 他不会再打电话来了 |
[16:12] | Oh, it’s only been a week. | 才过一周啦 |
[16:14] | Oh, wake up. If a man hasn’t called after three days, | 醒醒吧 如果男人三天后还没打电话 |
[16:16] | he might as well be dead. | 他可能死了 |
[16:20] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[16:21] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[16:22] | You told her not to sleep with him, | 你告诉她别和他上床 |
[16:23] | and he took a hike. | 所以他就走了[远足] |
[16:24] | Oh, hiking. | 啊 远足 |
[16:28] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[16:29] | She took your advice, not mine, | 她接受了你的建议 而不是我的 |
[16:30] | and now she’s devastated. I win. | 现在她伤心欲绝 我赢了 |
[16:33] | Honey, it’s good thing you didn’t sleep with him. | 亲爱的 你没和他睡觉是好事 |
[16:35] | He’s a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[16:37] | More bad advice. | 那更是个坏主意了 |
[16:38] | If she’d slept with him, she’d own the jerk by now. | 如果她和他睡了 她现在就拥有混蛋了 |
[16:41] | And is that what you’d want? | 你想那样吗 |
[16:42] | What’s her other option? | 她还有什么选择 |
[16:43] | I don’t know, maybe meet a nice guy. | 我不知道 比如说遇见一个好男人 |
[16:45] | Oh, so when she cheats on him, she’s the jerk? | 那她出轨时 她就是混蛋了啊 |
[16:47] | Think it through, Marjorie. | 动动脑子 玛乔丽 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna ignore you because you’re insane. | 我打算无视你 因为你疯了 |
[16:54] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:54] | if a man won’t wait until you’re ready | 如果一个男人不肯等你准备好 |
[16:57] | to share your secret garden, | 分享”秘密花园” |
[16:59] | he’s not worth a second of your time. | 他不配你付出一秒时间 |
[17:02] | Secret garden? | “秘密花园” |
[17:06] | Holy Moses, how many cats do you own? | 天啊 你养了几只猫 |
[17:12] | Four. | 四只 |
[17:16] | “Oh sure, Christy, | “当然啦 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:18] | I’m fine going slow ’cause I’m never gonna call you anyway.” | 我同意慢慢来 反正我也不会打电话给你了” |
[17:23] | Screw you, Scoutmaster! | 去死吧 童子军团长 |
[17:26] | I never want to see your stupid face again! | 我再也不想见到你那张蠢脸了 |
[17:30] | – I never want to see your stupid face again! – What? | -我再也不想见到你这张蠢脸了 -什么 |
[17:33] | If I’d known you were such a jerk, | 如果我早知道你是个混蛋 |
[17:35] | I would’ve had sex with you all over that cabin! | 我会和你在小屋里翻云覆雨 |
[17:38] | Once again, what? | 再问一次 什么 |
[17:39] | Instead, I opened myself up to you, | 但我向你敞开了心扉 |
[17:41] | I was totally vulnerable, and I told you things | 我太脆弱了 我告诉了你 |
[17:43] | that I never told anybody else! | 从没告诉过别人的事 |
[17:44] | And what do you do? You blow me off! | 而你做了什么 你甩了我 |
[17:46] | Wait, hold on. I didn’t blow you off. | 等等 我没甩了你 |
[17:47] | You blew me off. | 是你甩了我 |
[17:48] | No, no, no, no! You were the one | 不不不 是你甩的 |
[17:49] | who did the blowing– the blowing was done by you! | 甩人这事是你干的 |
[17:53] | Christy, did you ever get the flowers? | 克丽丝蒂 你收到花了吗 |
[17:55] | What flowers? | 什么花 |
[17:57] | The ones I dropped off at the restaurant | 我俩远足的第二天 |
[17:59] | the day after we went hiking. | 我把花送到了你们餐厅 |
[18:01] | You sent me flowers? | 你给我送了花吗 |
[18:03] | Roses. | 还是玫瑰呢 |
[18:05] | With a note saying, | 还有一张小卡片写着 |
[18:06] | “I hike you.” | “我远足[音似喜欢]你” |
[18:12] | And when I didn’t hear back from you, | 我没收到你的回音 |
[18:13] | I figured you just weren’t into me. | 就觉得你不喜欢我 |
[18:15] | I never got them. | 我没收到 |
[18:17] | That’s weird. I dropped ’em off | 真奇怪 我把花给了 |
[18:18] | with a pasty-faced guy in a nice suit. | 一个脸色灰白的得体西装男 |
[18:19] | He promised me he’d give ’em to you. | 他保证会给你的 |
[18:26] | I hike you, too. | 我也”远足”你 |
[18:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:31] | I’d tell you, but I know | 我本来想告诉你 但我知道 |
[18:32] | that you’re squeamish about homicide. | 你害怕杀人 |
[18:34] | Call me! | 打电话给我哦 |
[18:40] | Where are my freaking flowers? | 老娘的花呢 |
[18:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:45] | Don’t screw with me! | 少装傻 |
[18:46] | Adam said he dropped ’em off | 亚当说他把花给了 |
[18:47] | with a pasty-faced guy in a nice suit. | 一个脸色灰白的得体西装男 |
[18:49] | Nice suit, pasty face! | 得体西装 脸色灰白 |
[18:54] | I prefer fair-skinned, but okay. | 我更喜欢别人说我皮肤白皙 但这也行 |
[18:58] | Where are they?! | 花在哪呢 |
[18:58] | Look, I know I should’ve given them to you, | 我知道我该把花给你 |
[19:00] | but I just got so jealous. | 但我好嫉妒 |
[19:02] | – Tell me! – Oh, boy. | -快说 -天啊 |
[19:05] | This is awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[19:06] | You remember how you advised me | 你记得你建议我 |
[19:08] | that I should work on my relationship with my wife? | 我该改善我和我妻子的关系吗 |
[19:14] | You gave my flowers to your wife? | 你把老娘的花送给了你老婆吗 |
[19:16] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这算是一点慰藉的话 |
[19:17] | she still wouldn’t sleep with me. | 她还是不肯和我上床 |
[19:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:23] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么 |
[19:38] | I owe you an apology. This is delicious. | 我该向你道歉 这真好吃 |
[19:52] | So, when are you seeing the Boy Scout again? | 你什么时候打算再和童子军约会 |
[19:55] | Next Saturday. | 下周六 |
[19:57] | We’re going fly-fishing. | 我们要去用假蝇钓鱼 |
[19:59] | Whatever the hell that is. | 那是什么鬼东西啊 |
[20:03] | Your secret garden still on lockdown? | 你的秘密花园还封闭着吗 |
[20:07] | If you mean am I choosing to delay gratification | 如果你是问我 我是不是选择延迟享乐 |
[20:10] | to ensure an emotionally fulfilling relationship, | 来保证一段情感满足的恋爱关系 |
[20:12] | then yes. | 那就是的 |
[20:14] | And I don’t want to talk about it. | 而且我不想谈这事 |
[20:17] | Fine. What about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[20:19] | Your boyfriend still afraid he’s gonna poke the baby’s eye out? | 你男友还担心他会戳到宝宝的眼睛吗 |
[20:25] | He happens to be | 他刚好是个 |
[20:26] | a very sensitive and considerate guy. And… | 非常敏感体贴的男人 而且 |
[20:29] | I don’t want to talk about it either. | 我也不想谈这事 |
[20:35] | All right. If no one’s gonna ask about me, | 好吧 如果没人问我的话 |
[20:37] | I’ll just tell you. | 我就自己说了 |
[20:40] | I went home with a vice cop last night | 我昨晚和一个风化组警察回家了 |
[20:41] | and, yes, I do want to talk about it. | 对 我很想说说这事 |