时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m thinking about going vegan. | 我在考虑吃素 |
[00:07] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[00:09] | Diet, health, compassion for animals? | 节食 健康 对动物的同情 |
[00:11] | I’m not happy with how my urine smells. | 我不太满意自己小便的味道 |
[00:16] | Then stop smelling it. | 那就别闻了 |
[00:20] | – Oh, don’t look. – Don’t smell, don’t look. | -别看 -别闻 别看 |
[00:22] | You’re bossy today. | 你今天太专横了吧 |
[00:26] | Isn’t that the chef from your restaurant? | 这不是你们餐厅的主厨吗 |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:29] | He’s kind of cute. | 挺可爱的嘛 |
[00:29] | No, he’s not. | 不 才不可爱 |
[00:31] | Everyone at work is terrified of him. | 餐厅的人都怕死他了 |
[00:33] | How scary can he be? He’s carrying a purse. | 他能有多吓人 他背的是女式皮包 |
[00:36] | Ah, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[00:38] | Damn. Hi. | 见鬼 你好 |
[00:42] | Chef Rudy, good to see you. | 鲁迪主厨 很高兴见到你 |
[00:44] | Good to see you, too, | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[00:45] | I want to say… Meredith? | 你是叫 梅瑞狄斯吗 |
[00:48] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:49] | Right. And your mother Bonnie. | 对 还有你母亲邦妮 |
[00:53] | I work with you every day, | 我每天和你一起上班 |
[00:55] | and her you remember? | 你居然只记得她 |
[00:58] | Does a thirsty man forget a tall glass of water? | 口渴的男人会忘记”高挑”的一杯水吗 |
[01:02] | May I join you? | 我可以坐下来吗 |
[01:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:08] | So, my daughter tells me everyone at work | 我女儿告诉我餐厅的所有人 |
[01:09] | is frightened of you. | 都怕死你了 |
[01:10] | Ooh, that’s very sweet. Thank you. | 你嘴真甜 谢谢 |
[01:14] | So, what kind of naughtiness | 今天你们这对母女组合 |
[01:16] | is the mother-daughter team up to today? | 有什么顽皮事要做啊 |
[01:19] | Don’t go there. | 别想歪了 |
[01:20] | Mmm, too late. Mental snapshot. Click. | 太迟了 臆想快照 咔嚓 |
[01:26] | We’ve just come back from the drugstore, | 我们刚去了药店 |
[01:28] | where we bought some, you know… | 我们买了些 你知道的 |
[01:30] | girl stuff. | 女生用的东西 |
[01:32] | Click. | 咔嚓 |
[01:35] | What are you up to today? | 你今天有什么安排 |
[01:36] | Oh, just blowing the dust off my Spyder. | 带我的斯派德出去兜兜风 |
[01:40] | – Beg pardon? – I have a vintage Porsche Spyder. | -不太明白 -我有辆保时捷斯派德古董车 |
[01:43] | She’s high-strung, impulsive, | 她容易兴奋又冲动 |
[01:44] | and if I don’t ride her hard at least once a day, | 我每天至少要猛力驾驭她一次 |
[01:46] | she misbehaves. | 否则她就会不听话 |
[01:48] | I’m the same way. | 我也是这样 |
[01:52] | Click. | 咔嚓 |
[01:54] | Aw, all out of film. | 哎呀 胶卷没有了 |
[01:57] | Yeah. I will bid you adieu. | 好的 咱们就此别过 |
[01:59] | A la prochaine. | 下次再见 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I just know “Adieu.” | 法语我就会这一句 |
[02:05] | Tell me you haven’t tapped that. | 你没有对他下手吧 |
[02:08] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:09] | Good! | 很好 |
[02:31] | Can I ask you a little friendly advice | 你能就我的个人私事 |
[02:33] | vis-a-vis my personal affairs? | 给一点善意的建议吗 |
[02:36] | Oh. Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:38] | Great. What are my chances of bedding your mother? | 太好了 我上你母亲的机会有多大 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | I felt there was chemistry between us. | 我觉得我和她之间有火花 |
[02:45] | But I feel that with a lot of women, | 但我和很多女人都有这种感觉 |
[02:46] | often with disastrous results. | 结果经常是灾难性的 |
[02:51] | Fun fact, pepper spray tastes nothing like pepper. | 有趣的事实 胡椒喷雾完全不是胡椒味 |
[02:56] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[02:59] | I don’t want to get involved here, but… | 我不想参与这件事 但是 |
[03:02] | I will tell you she was quite taken with you. | 我告诉你 她被你迷住了 |
[03:06] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:07] | When I walked out of that coffee shop, my testicles were on fire. | 我走出咖啡馆时 感觉蛋蛋都烧起来了 |
[03:14] | You might want to get those looked at. | 你还是找人[医生]看看吧 |
[03:17] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我不是正在找秀的机会吗 |
[03:21] | Be a dear, get her on the phone for me. | 做个好人 帮我打电话给她 |
[03:24] | Okay, but I got to warn you about my mother. | 好 但关于我母亲 我得警告你 |
[03:28] | There’s a little crazy up in them thar hills. | 此女有点疯狂劲儿 |
[03:32] | Well, you know what they say, | 你也知道常言道 |
[03:33] | “Nothing soils the sheets like crazy.” | 要想床单上热闹 来个疯婆子最好 |
[03:37] | How are you allowed to touch food? | 你怎么会被允许碰食物的 |
[03:43] | Hi, Mom, it’s me. | 妈 是我 |
[03:45] | I’m probably going to regret this, but… | 我可能会后悔 但是 |
[03:50] | He’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[03:53] | Hey, you. | 美女 |
[03:56] | Been ridden hard yet, today? | 今天被狠狠驾驭了吗 |
[04:04] | Aah, clickety-click, click, click. | 咔咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓 |
[04:14] | Is Grandma having dinner with us? | 外婆和我们一起吃晚饭吗 |
[04:16] | No, she’s got a date. | 不 她有约会 |
[04:18] | Cool. You know the guy? | 太棒了 你认识那个男的吗 |
[04:20] | I do. | 认识 |
[04:21] | So, do you think they’ll hit it off? | 你想他们会合得来吗 |
[04:23] | I’m thinking murder-suicide. | 我想先杀人再自杀 |
[04:27] | It’s so weird to think of your grandma dating. | 你外婆约会 我想到就觉得怪异 |
[04:29] | My grandma weighs 300 pounds and has one leg. | 我外婆有300磅 而且只有一条腿 |
[04:32] | Well, doesn’t mean there’s not someone out there for her. | 这并不代表没有人适合她 |
[04:35] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[04:37] | My grandfather would sure love it if she met somebody. | 如果她能碰到真爱 我外公一定开心死了 |
[04:41] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[04:44] | Well, grandma will be easy to spot at the wedding. | 你们婚礼上 很容易就能认出他的外婆 |
[04:52] | Well, you must be Violet. | 你一定是维奥莉特 |
[04:56] | No, I-I’m Luke. | 不 我是卢克 |
[04:57] | Well, you’re very pretty, nonetheless. | 但是 你还是很漂亮 |
[04:59] | Bonnie here? | 邦妮在吗 |
[05:00] | Uh, she’s getting ready. Come on in. | 她在准备 请进 |
[05:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:06] | Well, I had you pegged for a house on wheels. | 我还以为你住的是活动房屋呢 |
[05:09] | That’s the dream. | 那是梦想[house on wheels也指房车] |
[05:11] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[05:13] | I wouldn’t mind a glass of pinot grigio. | 我不介意来杯灰皮诺葡萄酒 |
[05:15] | I wouldn’t mind a bucket of gin. | 我也不介意来桶金酒 |
[05:19] | But, uh, all we’ve got is tap water and milk. | 但是 我们只有自来水和牛奶 |
[05:21] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[05:23] | What am I smelling? | 这是什么味道 |
[05:24] | I made dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[05:26] | No, that can’t be it. | 不 不可能 |
[05:29] | Do you have pets? | 你养了宠物吗 |
[05:32] | It’s corned beef and cabbage. | 我做的是腌牛肉和卷心菜 |
[05:33] | Oh, yes, poor people food. | 是 穷人家的食物 |
[05:36] | My apologies. It smells delicious. | 对不起 闻起来味道不错 |
[05:40] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[05:41] | Oh, well, there’s a tasty morsel. Yum, yum. | 真是美味的一道菜 好吃好吃 |
[05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | He’s gonna eat her? | 他要吃她吗 |
[05:48] | – Shall we? – Did you bring the Spyder? | -能走了吗 -你带了斯派德来吗 |
[05:50] | Freshly lubed for your pleasure. | 新加了润滑油 只为你爽 |
[05:52] | Ooh! Bye, family. | 再见 我的家人 |
[05:55] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[05:57] | Are we poor people? | 我们是穷人吗 |
[06:00] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:01] | Now, eat your boiled meat. | 快吃你的水煮肉 |
[06:06] | Wow, that was quite an education, | 真是学到不少啊 |
[06:08] | watching a master chef shop for groceries. | 看着你这位厨艺大师买食材 |
[06:11] | Well, I think it’s important to feel and smell | 我觉得我们放进自己身体的东西 |
[06:15] | the things we put inside us. | 感觉下闻一下很重要 |
[06:20] | I got to tell you, if I’m smelling it, | 我得告诉你 如果我闻了 |
[06:21] | I’m not feeling it. | 肯定没感觉 |
[06:24] | So, um, what are we having? | 我们要吃什么 |
[06:26] | Well, it’s a tasting menu that I call | 这道口味浓郁的菜 我起名为 |
[06:30] | “Seven Small Explosions in Your Mouth.” | 嘴里的七个小喷发 |
[06:37] | Seven, huh? | 七个吗 |
[06:38] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[06:39] | Salty, sweet, savory, sour… | 咸 甜 香 酸 |
[06:44] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[06:45] | Crunchy, creamy and Rudy. | 松脆口感 奶油酱汁 再加鲁迪 |
[06:51] | What’s Rudy taste like? | 鲁迪是什么味道 |
[06:53] | Pistachios, I’ve been told. | 有人说过是开心果的味道 |
[06:57] | But the real magic happens | 但真正的魔力出现 |
[06:59] | when we start to combine flavors. | 是将风味混合在一起时 |
[07:01] | For example, | 举例来说 |
[07:02] | take a simple cherry tomato. | 一颗简单的樱桃番茄 |
[07:05] | Squirt a little aged balsamic vinegar | 注射一点陈年香醋 |
[07:08] | into its fleshy center. | 到它肉感的中心 |
[07:10] | “Cherry,” “Squirt,” “Fleshy.” | 樱桃[处女] 注射 肉感 |
[07:12] | You can’t help yourself, can you? | 你非得字字带黄 词词带彩吗 |
[07:15] | It’s very hard. | 强忍太难[好硬] |
[07:24] | That’s not sweet like a tomato or sour like vinegar. | 既没有番茄那么甜 又没有醋那么酸 |
[07:28] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[07:30] | It’s a third thing that didn’t exist | 这本是不存在的第三种感觉 |
[07:31] | until one was driven deep inside the other. | 直到一物钻到另一物的深处 |
[07:38] | And yes, I know what I just said. | 我知道我刚才说的什么 |
[07:42] | Where’d you go to culinary school? | 你在哪里学的厨艺 |
[07:44] | – Can you keep a secret? – Of course. | -你能保密吗 -当然 |
[07:46] | A Denny’s in Boston. | 波士顿的丹尼餐厅 |
[07:49] | I worked the late shift; | 我上夜班 |
[07:50] | there’s a lot of time to screw around. | 有大把时间到处乱搞 |
[07:53] | Where’s the Boston accent? | 你的波士顿口音呢 |
[07:55] | I dropped it. | 我改掉了 |
[07:56] | Hard to charge 60 bucks | 龙虾海鲜杂烩浓汤 |
[07:57] | for lobster chowder with capers. | 加酸豆很难卖出60块 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:00] | Well, where are my manners? | 瞧我多没礼貌 |
[08:02] | Can I get you a glass of wine? | 要来一杯红酒吗 |
[08:03] | No, thank you. I don’t drink. | 谢谢 我不喝酒 |
[08:06] | Never? | 从不喝吗 |
[08:07] | Never. | 从不 |
[08:09] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[08:10] | How is it that you have not killed yourself? | 你怎么还没自杀 |
[08:13] | I’m more of a homicide girl. | 要杀也是我杀别人 |
[08:17] | Well, then, as a good host, I won’t drink, either. | 那么我要做一个好的主人 我也不喝 |
[08:26] | Ah, who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[08:29] | So, why do you abstain? | 你为什么不喝酒 |
[08:31] | I’m allergic to alcohol. | 我对酒精过敏 |
[08:33] | Every time I drink, I break out in handcuffs. | 我每次喝醉 就会”长出”手铐 |
[08:36] | Pity. | 真可怜 |
[08:37] | I have a rather remarkable collection | 我有不少红酒和手铐的 |
[08:39] | of wine and handcuffs. | 精美收藏 |
[08:42] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[08:42] | next to great food, beautiful women and vintage cars, | 仅次于美食的 是美女 古董车 |
[08:46] | wine is what brings me the most happiness. | 最让我开心的是红酒 |
[08:49] | No, actually, it’s women, then food… | 事实上 排名是美女 美食 |
[08:52] | No, wine, women… | 不 红酒 美女 |
[08:54] | Ah, I left out pills. | 我忘了毒品 |
[08:57] | – It’s pills, wine… – I get the point. | -毒品 红酒 -我明白了 |
[09:02] | Let’s see how sophisticated your palate is. Hmm? | 看看你的味觉有多厉害吧 |
[09:05] | Put on this blindfold. | 戴上这个眼罩 |
[09:06] | Well, I usually charge 50 bucks extra for that, but okay. | 一般戴眼罩我可是要多收五十块的 但是好吧 |
[09:14] | I knew I liked you. | 我就知道我喜欢你 |
[09:17] | And… you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:19] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[09:22] | What do you taste? | 什么味道 |
[09:23] | Mmm. Fig? | 无花果 |
[09:25] | Very good. | 很棒 |
[09:27] | Now, try this. | 试试这个 |
[09:35] | Eel? | 鳗鱼 |
[09:38] | And here comes the pistachios. | 接下来尝尝开心果吧 |
[09:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:58] | Walk of shame? | 那是羞耻的步伐吗 |
[09:59] | Stride of pride. | 分明是骄傲的大步走 |
[10:02] | Did you consider, for even a minute, | 你有没有想过 哪怕是一分钟 |
[10:04] | to go slow with this guy? | 要和这男人慢慢来 |
[10:06] | See a movie, | 看部电影 |
[10:08] | shop at the flea market, | 去跳蚤市场购物 |
[10:10] | text him a picture of your boobs. | 给他发一张你美胸的照片 |
[10:13] | You know, like a lady. | 像个淑女那样 |
[10:16] | I did think about it. | 我的确想过 |
[10:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:18] | I chose instead to do him on the floor of his kitchen. | 我选择和他在厨房地板上大战 |
[10:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[10:23] | Don’t you have any self-respect? | 你难道就不尊重自己吗 |
[10:25] | Oh, please. Self-respect is for women who spend Saturday night | 拜托 自尊是留给那些独自度过周六晚上的女人 |
[10:28] | alone with their showerhead set on pulse. | 她们的淋浴喷头设置成了脉冲状态 |
[10:33] | That’s a terrible thing to say. | 这样说真是太坏了 |
[10:36] | And I happen to have a stiff neck from work. | 我那是为了按摩上班过后僵硬的脖子 |
[10:40] | Did it ever occur to you that what happened last night | 你有没有想过 昨晚我和鲁道夫之间 |
[10:43] | between me and Rudolph was the start of something wonderful? | 发生的事 是一段美好恋情的开始 |
[10:46] | Oh, wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[10:48] | It’s a one-night stand between a middle-aged alcoholic | 这是中年酒鬼大妈和性瘾者之间发生的 |
[10:51] | and a sex addict. | 一夜情 |
[10:53] | How dare you call me middle-aged? | 你居然敢说我是中年大妈 |
[10:56] | And it was not a one-night stand. | 而且那也不是一夜情 |
[10:58] | Rudy and I are two ingredients, which, when combined, | 鲁迪和我是两种原料 混合在一起时 |
[11:00] | create a third thing which… never existed before. | 就形成了从未存在过的第三种感觉 |
[11:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么鬼东西啊 |
[11:07] | I don’t know; it’s a tomato thing! | 我不知道 这和番茄有关 |
[11:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 失陪了 老娘现在要去洗澡了 |
[11:15] | To clean myself. | 我是为了把自己洗干净 |
[11:18] | You’ll never be clean! | 你洗不干净了 |
[11:30] | So, are we gonna talk about it? | 我们要聊聊吗 |
[11:35] | Well, I was gonna be a gentleman and spare you the details, | 我本来打算绅士一点 不告诉你细节的 |
[11:37] | but as you wish. | 但你问了我就说吧 |
[11:39] | Your mother is sleek yet powerful, | 你妈妈体型丰满 强壮有力 |
[11:41] | like an enormous greyhound. | 就像一只巨大的格雷伊猎犬 |
[11:42] | Yeah, great. | 太棒了 |
[11:44] | Not what I want to talk about. | 我不是想聊那个 |
[11:46] | I… I just want to put it out there | 我只是想告诉你 |
[11:49] | that no matter where your relationship goes with her, | 不管你和她的关系怎样发展 |
[11:53] | you and I maintain a professional relationship here. | 我们在餐厅里都是同事关系 |
[11:57] | Okay, two things wrong with that, Meredith. | 你搞错了两件事 梅瑞狄斯 |
[12:01] | First of all, you and I don’t have | 首先 我俩可没有什么 |
[12:03] | a professional relationship. | 同事关系 |
[12:04] | I’m a world-class chef, and you are a waitress. | 我是世界一流的主厨 而你只不过是个服务员 |
[12:07] | And no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[12:08] | but I would be just as happy to put my food | 但如果把食物放在一个玩具小火车上 |
[12:10] | on a tiny toy train that choo-choos into the dining room. | 然后咣当咣当开到餐厅去 我也一样满意 |
[12:16] | And secondly, | 其次 |
[12:17] | I have absolutely no plans | 我绝对没打算 |
[12:19] | to pursue a relationship with your mommy. | 和你妈妈发展关系 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | I thought the two of you made a third thing. | 你俩不是创造了第三种事物吗 |
[12:30] | With a tomato. | 用了一个番茄 |
[12:33] | No, that’s just my rap | 那只是我想 |
[12:35] | when I’m trying to filet some panties. | 骗女人把裤子脱了的说辞 |
[12:40] | So, you’re not planning on seeing her again? | 所以你不打算和她再见面啦 |
[12:44] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不会 |
[12:45] | Well, never say never. | 也说不准啦 |
[12:47] | Can’t have a Russian hooker every night. | 不能每晚都召一个俄罗斯妓女啊 |
[12:55] | I don’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[12:57] | What kind of a man are you? | 你是什么人啊 |
[12:58] | Well, selfish, narcissistic, | 自私 自恋 |
[13:00] | emotionally crippled by a cold and distant mother. | 被一个冷酷而冷淡的老妈摧残得无力去爱 |
[13:03] | You know, the usual. | 就是平常那种人啦 |
[13:06] | She’s gonna be devastated. | 她会难受死的 |
[13:08] | Well, then you better break it to her gently. | 那你最好温柔点告诉她 |
[13:11] | I’m not gonna tell her. | 我才不告诉她 |
[13:12] | Wow, that seems cruel. | 真残忍 |
[13:13] | But your call. | 但由你决定啦 |
[13:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:18] | That pig slept with my mother. | 那头猪上了我妈妈 |
[13:21] | Welcome to the club. | 感同身受 |
[13:34] | – Roscoe asleep? – Yup. | -罗斯科睡了吗 -睡了 |
[13:38] | What’d you do tonight? | 你今晚做了什么 |
[13:39] | What do you care? | 关你啥事 |
[13:40] | Oh, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 今早的事我很抱歉 |
[13:43] | Really? So, you admit that Rudy and I | 真的吗 所以你承认鲁迪和我 |
[13:45] | are capable of having a meaningful relationship? | 可以有一段认真的感情咯 |
[13:51] | I admit that I love you. | 我承认我爱你 |
[13:55] | All right, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[14:00] | Rudy’s done with you. | 鲁迪和你分手了 |
[14:02] | Well, why are you telling me instead of him? | 为什么是你告诉我 而不是他 |
[14:06] | Because… | 因为 |
[14:07] | he was emotionally crippled by his mother. | 他被他妈摧残得无力去爱了 |
[14:12] | And, you know… | 而且 |
[14:14] | he’s a giant douche. | 他是个大傻逼 |
[14:17] | Wow, so I completely misread him. | 所以我完全看错他了 |
[14:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:22] | No, you warned me. | 不 你警告过我 |
[14:23] | I’m a big girl. | 我是个大姑娘了 |
[14:24] | I should have known better. | 该更了解的 |
[14:27] | Look at me, giving myself a pedicure | 瞧瞧我 还在美甲 |
[14:29] | so that jerk could suckle on a pretty red toe. | 好让那个混蛋可以吮吸我漂亮的红脚趾 |
[14:34] | Is that his thing? | 他喜欢这样吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, he’s got a mouth like a Chinese finger trap. | 是啊 他那张嘴简直和中国指套一样 |
[14:39] | My fault, I asked. | 我不该问的 |
[14:42] | All right, I’m gonna take a quick shower. | 好吧 我要去冲个澡了 |
[14:44] | Say hi to your boyfriend. | 帮我跟你男友问好 |
[14:49] | I would, but after he saw you naked, we broke up. | 问题是他看到你赤身裸体后 我们就分手了啊 |
[14:56] | – Are you gonna be all right? – Oh, yeah. | -你会没事吧 -没事 |
[15:00] | Not gonna do anything crazy? | 不会做什么疯狂的事吧 |
[15:02] | Oh, come on, go take a shower. | 快去洗澡吧 |
[15:24] | It’s like she doesn’t know me at all. | 她真是一点也不了解我啊 |
[15:31] | Yes, I want a medium meat lover’s pizza | 对 我要一个中号的肉食匹萨 |
[15:34] | with cheese in the crust. | 外壳上加奶酪 |
[15:36] | Yes, and some crazy bread. | 是的 还要一些疯狂面包 |
[15:41] | Hello, Rudolph. | 你好啊 鲁道夫 |
[15:43] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[15:44] | How’d you get in my house? | 你怎么进来的 |
[15:46] | Oh, please. Who sleeps with a man | 拜托 谁和男人上床后 |
[15:47] | and doesn’t steal his spare keys? | 不偷走他的备用钥匙啊 |
[15:51] | Okay. What do you want? | 好吧 你想怎么样 |
[15:53] | What I want is to hurt you. | 我想伤害你 |
[15:55] | But not physically, because… | 但不是伤害你的身体 因为 |
[15:57] | you might like that. | 你可能会喜欢那样 |
[16:00] | But on an emotional level, like you hurt me. | 我打算在精神层面伤害你 就像你伤了我的心一样 |
[16:03] | No, you are barking up the wrong tree, sister, | 你可是找错了对象啊 姐妹 |
[16:05] | because I stopped feeling years ago. | 多年前我就没有感情了 |
[16:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:09] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[16:13] | “1957 Chateau Latour.” | 1957年拉图酒庄 |
[16:16] | Ooh, sounds fancy. | 听起来不错啊 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:31] | And for my next trick, | 我的下一个把戏 |
[16:33] | I will attempt to juggle three bottles of… | 我会试着边抛边接三瓶 |
[16:36] | ooh, Montrachet. | 梦拉榭葡萄酒 |
[16:44] | I’m not very good. | 看来我水平不到家啊 |
[17:02] | Okay, I lied. I didn’t just get clean. | 好吧 我撒谎了 我在浴室里还干了别的 |
[17:06] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:14] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[17:18] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | And this Mouton Rothschild is for little Jimmy, | 这瓶木桐庄献给小吉米 |
[17:25] | who’s sick in the hospital. | 他生病住院了 |
[17:28] | Please, no more. | 求你不要了 |
[17:30] | And this Chateau Montelena is for all the wine snobs | 这瓶蒙特雷纳酒献给所有红酒”行家” |
[17:33] | and their nutty top notes. | 和他们果仁味的前调 |
[17:37] | Enough! | 够了 |
[17:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:39] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我接受不了了 |
[17:42] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[17:43] | Come to me. | 过来吧 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God, you’re magnificent. | 天啊 你太霸气了 |
[17:51] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:55] | Suckle. | 给老娘舔 |
[18:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:17] | Oh, my God, I’m too late. | 天啊 我来得太晚了 |
[18:20] | Ah, ah, oh, yeah, Bonnie, | 好棒 邦妮 |
[18:21] | right there, wicked hard! | 就这样 抽得再重点 |
[18:27] | Who the hell is that? | 那到底是谁啊 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:41] | This duck pate is so much better than corned beef. | 鸭肝头比腌牛肉好吃多了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, and the house won’t smell like | 是啊 而且家里也不会闻起来像是 |
[18:45] | a thousand egg farts. | 一千只臭鸡蛋放屁的味道 |
[18:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:54] | Oh, hi, Chef Rudy. | 你好 鲁迪主厨 |
[18:55] | Thanks for the picnic basket. | 谢谢你的野餐篮 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I know it’s not for me. | 我知道不是给我的 |
[19:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Hang on, let me see if she’s here. | 等等 让我看看她在不在这里 |
[19:07] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[19:09] | Can I take a message? | 要我转达什么吗 |
[19:11] | Oh, s-slow down, let me grab a pen. | 慢点 我拿只笔 |
[19:17] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[19:22] | “The… the dark, violent turn | 昨晚 我们的性爱游戏 |
[19:25] | our love play took last night haunts me.” | 变得黑暗且暴力 这吓坏我了 |
[19:36] | Wait, say again. | 等等 再说一遍 |
[19:39] | “The wine cork will remain where it is | 酒瓶塞会留在那个地方 |
[19:42] | as a sign of my commitment.” | 作为我承诺的象征 |
[19:48] | All right, I’ll be sure she gets the message. | 好吧 我会转告给她的 |
[19:53] | Of course I won’t tell anyone at the restaurant. | 我当然不会告诉餐厅的人啦 |
[19:58] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:04] | I think someone’s sweet on you. | 看来某人很喜欢你哦 |