时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Alvin Lester Biletnikoff. | 阿尔文·莱斯特·布兰克科夫 |
[00:06] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[00:08] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[00:09] | Do you remember Bonnie Plunkett? | 你记得邦妮·普兰科特吗 |
[00:10] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[00:12] | I’m her daughter. | 我是她的女儿 |
[00:14] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[00:16] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[00:17] | Yeah, yeah, I got that. | 对 这个我知道 |
[00:20] | I can’t believe they found you guilty. | 我无法相信他们裁定你有罪 |
[00:22] | I can. I stole $3 million. | 我相信 我偷了三百万 |
[00:25] | Maybe they’ll send you to | 也许会把你送去那种 |
[00:26] | one of those swanky country club jails. | 时髦的乡村俱乐部风格的监狱 |
[00:29] | Get real. I’m a black woman | 现实点吧 我是个黑女人 |
[00:30] | who embezzled money from white people. | 挪用了白人的钱 |
[00:32] | I’m going to jail jail. | 我要蹲的是监狱中的苦号子 |
[00:35] | Someone’s gonna buy my ass for a Kit Kat bar. | 一块奇巧巧克力威化 就能让我出卖色相了 |
[00:38] | Well, it’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[00:39] | Kit Kat bars helped build that thing. | 不吃奇巧威化条 哪有大屁股色相可以卖 |
[00:44] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我来敬酒 |
[00:47] | To Regina. | 敬雷吉娜 |
[00:48] | Great friend, | 贴心朋友 |
[00:49] | sober sister and convicted felon. | 戒酒姐妹 判刑罪犯 |
[00:54] | Tomorrow you’ll be starting your prison sentence, | 明天你就要去监狱服刑了 |
[00:57] | but you’ll always be on parole in my heart. | 但在我心里 你永远在假释中 |
[01:01] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[01:03] | Regina, you embezzled $3 million | 雷吉娜 你从信任你的人那里 |
[01:06] | from people who trusted you. | 挪用了三百万 |
[01:07] | You shouldn’t go to jail. | 你不应该进监狱 |
[01:09] | You should go to Wall Street. | 你应该进军华尔街 |
[01:13] | To Regina. | 敬雷吉娜 |
[01:14] | Regina. Yeah. To Regina. | 敬雷吉娜 |
[01:16] | Hey, look who’s here, | 瞧这是谁啊 |
[01:17] | taking advantage of her employee discount. | 贪员工折扣的便宜 |
[01:19] | Well, it’s hard to pass up 50% off. | 很难拒绝五折的诱惑 |
[01:22] | It’s ten percent. | 只打九折 |
[01:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:25] | Everybody stop eating. | 大家别吃了 |
[01:27] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[01:28] | Uh, so, what’s the occasion? Somebody’s birthday? | 什么特别日子 生日吗 |
[01:33] | Um… no. | 不是的 |
[01:36] | Uh, is it one of your sober anniversaries? | 是你们的戒酒周年纪念吗 |
[01:39] | I just ask ’cause you’re the only people in the restaurant | 我这样问是因为 全餐厅就你们 |
[01:41] | drinking Shirley Temples with shots of Red Bull. | 就着秀兰邓波酒[无酒精]猛灌红牛 |
[01:45] | No, it’s just a little bon voyage | 不 只是为我们的朋友雷吉娜 |
[01:47] | for our friend Regina. | 举办的小型欢送宴 |
[01:49] | Oh, wonderful. Where are you going? | 太好了 你去哪里 |
[01:51] | Chowchilla. | 乔奇拉 |
[01:53] | Ooh. Sounds fancy. | 听起来好有品味啊 |
[01:58] | What’s that, a resort in the Caribbean? | 什么地方 加勒比海的度假胜地吗 |
[02:00] | It’s a women’s prison near Modesto. | 靠近莫德斯托市的女子监狱 |
[02:05] | To answer your next question, | 你下一个问题的答案 |
[02:07] | I killed a nosey madre d’. | 我杀了一个爱管闲事的狗东西 |
[02:11] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[02:13] | You go, girl. | 加油 姐妹 |
[02:15] | Uh, bon appetit. | 祝你们胃口好 |
[02:18] | Please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[02:18] | that’s not the married boss you were sleeping with. | 这不是和你有一腿的已婚上司 |
[02:21] | It is. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Oh. I pictured him hotter. | 在我想象中 他更帅一些 |
[02:26] | Why were you picturing him at all? | 你为什么要想象他的样子 |
[02:28] | I’m a lonely old woman | 我是个孤单的老太太 |
[02:29] | with a little cancer and a lot of cats. | 有点小癌症 养了一大群猫 |
[02:31] | What else am I doing? | 我还能做什么 |
[02:34] | All righty. Regina, | 好了 雷吉娜 |
[02:37] | I got you a little going-away present. | 我为你准备了临别小礼物 |
[02:39] | Oh. Oh, honey, you didn’t have to do that. | 亲爱的 你这么客气做什么 |
[02:41] | Ah, just open it. | 快打开 |
[02:49] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[02:51] | A metal file for your escape, | 帮你越狱的锉刀 |
[02:53] | or if, you know, you need to shank somebody. | 或者 你需要捅个什么人 |
[02:56] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[02:58] | And the cupcake’s gluten-free, | 纸杯蛋糕是没有谷蛋白的 |
[03:00] | ’cause I know that wheat makes you gassy. | 我知道小麦让你放屁 |
[03:04] | I got you something, too. | 我也有礼物 |
[03:05] | Ooh. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:11] | Seriously? Lube? | 不是吧 润滑油 |
[03:14] | In case your cellmate isn’t big on foreplay. | 以防万一你的同室狱友不喜欢前戏 |
[03:17] | Okay, and this is from me. | 好啦 这是我的礼物 |
[03:22] | Oh, what a beautiful journal. | 好漂亮的日记本 |
[03:25] | I thought you could use it to chronicle your spiritual growth, | 我想你可以用它来记录你的心灵成长 |
[03:28] | or write poems, or maybe even pen a novel about your journey. | 或是写诗 甚至是把经历写成小说 |
[03:32] | I’m going to prison, and you’re giving me homework? | 我要去坐牢了 你却给我布置作业 |
[03:36] | Lube’s looking better and better, isn’t it? | 润滑油现在看起来不错了吧 |
[03:39] | Well, how are we doing tonight, ladies? | 今晚怎么样 女士们 |
[03:42] | Everything’s delicious. | 一切都很美味 |
[03:43] | Of course it is. | 那是自然了 |
[03:46] | Hello, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[03:47] | – Rudy. – You’re looking well. | -鲁迪 -你气色不错嘛 |
[03:48] | Of course I am. | 那是自然 |
[03:50] | Are you seeing anyone? | 有和谁约会吗 |
[03:50] | Anyone but you. | 约谁都不约你 |
[03:54] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:56] | Excuse me while I go molest your dessert. | 失陪 我去骚扰你的甜点了 |
[04:02] | That’s the chef you were fooling around with? | 这是和你鬼混的主厨吗 |
[04:03] | It is, indeed. | 是的 |
[04:04] | – Oh. I pictured him taller. – Stop picturing. | -我想象中他高一些 -别想象了 |
[04:27] | I should be back in time for dinner. | 我应该赶得及回来吃晚餐 |
[04:29] | Till then, Violet’s in charge. | 在那之前 要听维奥莉特的话 |
[04:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[04:31] | Um, me and Grandma are taking a friend of ours to… | 我和外婆要送一位朋友去 |
[04:37] | visit her sister. | 看望她的妹妹 |
[04:39] | Is her sister in prison, too? | 她的妹妹也在坐牢吗 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:44] | I heard you on the phone last night. | 我昨晚听到你讲电话了 |
[04:46] | Then why’d you ask? | 那你为什么还问 |
[04:48] | To see if you’d lie to me. | 看你是否会对我说谎 |
[04:51] | Oh, well, you have your answer. | 你得到答案了 |
[04:54] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[04:55] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[04:57] | Hey, Grandma, where you going? | 外婆 你去哪里 |
[04:58] | Taking somebody to prison. | 送别人去监狱 |
[05:01] | See? It’s not so hard. | 瞧 说实话并不难 |
[05:06] | – Violet, we’re leaving. – Good! | -维奥莉特 我们走了 -太好了 |
[05:16] | This is a surprise. | 真是太意外了 |
[05:17] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[05:18] | Nothing. Just had some business in Napa, | 没什么 有点生意上的事来纳帕 |
[05:20] | and thought I’d stop by and say “Hi.” | 就想着过来问个好 |
[05:22] | How’s it going, Bonnie? | 还好吗 邦妮 |
[05:23] | I hate you, and I wish you were dead. | 我恨你 我希望你去死 |
[05:27] | You old softy. | 你这个豆腐心的家伙 |
[05:30] | Mommy, Daddy, stop. | 妈咪 爸比 别吵了 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry, but we were just headed out for the day. | 抱歉 我们正准备出门 |
[05:38] | No, I’m sorry. I should have called. | 是我抱歉 我应该先打电话 |
[05:40] | You’re welcome to stay until we get back. | 你可以待到我们回家 |
[05:42] | – Get to know your grandkids. – Really? | -可以了解下你的外孙 -是吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, otherwise, how will their little hearts be broken | 是的 否则你在平安夜抛弃他们时 |
[05:46] | when you desert them on Christmas Eve? | 他们的小心灵如何碎成千万片呢 |
[05:48] | Mom. | 妈 |
[05:49] | Based on a true story. | 根据真实故事改编 |
[05:52] | Maybe I will stay, | 也许我会留下来 |
[05:54] | grab a little quality time. | 拥有一些祖孙乐时光 |
[05:55] | Great. Roscoe, Grandpa. | 很好 罗斯科 这是外公 |
[05:57] | Grandpa, Roscoe. | 外公 这是罗斯科 |
[05:58] | See ya. | 再见 |
[06:02] | Where you headed? | 你们去哪里 |
[06:04] | Believe it or not, I’m taking somebody to prison. | 信不信由你 我要送某人去监狱 |
[06:07] | Oh, wow. Gonna miss you, Bonnie. | 这样啊 会想你的 邦妮 |
[06:13] | It makes me crazy that you’re so nice to him. | 你对他这么好 让我想发疯 |
[06:16] | I know. Added bonus. | 我知道 额外的好处 |
[06:21] | You do know that he wasn’t in the neighborhood on business. | 你应该知道 他不是来这里办公事的 |
[06:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:25] | And it doesn’t bother you | 你父亲是个骗子 |
[06:26] | that your father’s a liar? | 这事并不让你心烦 |
[06:28] | My mother managed a whorehouse in Calgary. | 我母亲在卡尔加里[加拿大]开过青楼 |
[06:31] | It takes a lot to bother me. | 想让我心烦还得要点本事 |
[06:39] | I understand how you feel about him, but | 我明白你对他的感觉 但是 |
[06:42] | I want to have my own experience with my father. | 我希望能拥有父女情 |
[06:44] | And I don’t want to take that away from you. | 我不想剥夺你这个权利 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | What he did to me was unforgiveable, | 但他对我做的事是不可原谅的 |
[06:50] | but that’s certainly not your problem. | 但显然这不是你的问题 |
[06:52] | Do you see what she does? | 你看到她的做法了吗 |
[06:54] | Don’t drag me into this. | 别把我扯进来 |
[06:56] | But I see it. | 但我看到了 |
[07:04] | Can we just agree to put our issues aside | 我们一致同意把咱们的分歧放一边 |
[07:06] | and make this day about Regina? | 今天专注于雷吉娜好吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, let’s keep things light and happy. | 对 咱们轻松些开心些 |
[07:10] | Like a trip to prison should be. | 去监狱的路上就该这样啊 |
[07:14] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[07:18] | Dead man walkin’! | 死囚上路 |
[07:22] | What?! I’m keeping it light! | 怎么啦 不是说好要轻松些吗 |
[07:31] | How’s the sandwich? | 三明治怎么样 |
[07:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:35] | Did you know that sandwiches were named after a guy | 你知道吗 三明治这个名字 |
[07:37] | called the Earl of Sandwich? | 是以三明治伯爵这个人命名的[1718-1792] |
[07:39] | Really? Do you know him? | 真的吗 你认识他吗 |
[07:41] | No, he died a long time ago. | 不 他死了很久了 |
[07:44] | That’s depressing. | 真令人失望 |
[07:47] | Yeah, but he lives on in your mouth. | 对 但他活在你的嘴里 |
[07:55] | So you’re my mom’s dad. | 你是我妈妈的爸爸 |
[07:57] | I am. | 是的 |
[07:58] | – And my grandpa. – Yep. | -是我外公 -对 |
[08:00] | How come I’m just meeting you now? | 那我为什么现在才见到你 |
[08:04] | Well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[08:05] | no easy way to say it. | 不太容易说出口 |
[08:06] | I messed up real bad | 我做了件大错事 |
[08:08] | and wasn’t around when your mom was growing up. | 你妈妈长大的过程中 我没陪着她 |
[08:11] | And I’m really sorry that I wasn’t around | 我很也抱歉 没有陪在你身边 |
[08:13] | to watch you grow up. | 看你成长 |
[08:18] | You didn’t miss much. | 你没错过多少 |
[08:26] | “Chowchilla, 120 miles.” | 距离乔奇拉 120英里 |
[08:29] | You don’t have to keep calling out the miles! | 你不用一直报出还剩多少英里 |
[08:33] | Wow, bite my head off. | 哇 冲我大发雷霆啊 |
[08:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:37] | You guys ever think about reasons to start drinking again? | 你们想过重新喝酒的理由吗 |
[08:41] | You mean like a zombie apocalypse? | 比如说电影《僵尸启示录》成真吗 |
[08:43] | – You’re kidding. – Nope. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[08:45] | Got a whole list of things to drink over: | 我有整张重新喝酒的理由清单 |
[08:47] | zombie apocalypse, my kids are stolen by gypsies, | 僵尸启示录 我的孩子被吉普赛人偷了 |
[08:51] | I have a stroke and forget how to masturbate. | 我中风了 忘了如何手淫 |
[08:55] | What if something horrible happened to me? | 如果我发生了什么可怕的事呢 |
[08:58] | I’d get through it. | 我会挺过去的 |
[09:02] | You’re not planning on drinking | 你不会计划 |
[09:03] | while you’re in prison, are you? | 坐牢时喝酒吧 |
[09:05] | No, I’m gonna wait until something bad happens to me. | 不 我打算等到不幸的事降临在我身上时 |
[09:12] | Just remember, they hold lots of meetings in there. | 记住 里面会举办不少互助会 |
[09:15] | You just have to make it your business to go. | 但你必须得主动去参加 |
[09:17] | Yeah, and meetings might be a good place to make friends | 对 互助会是个和白人至上团体的女性 |
[09:19] | with the Aryan Nation chicks. Talk about a meet-cute. | 交朋友的好地方 真是美丽的邂逅啊 |
[09:24] | How would you drink in jail, anyway? | 在监狱里怎么能喝到酒呢 |
[09:26] | Oh, that’s easy. Toilet wine. | 很简单 马桶红酒 |
[09:30] | What’s toilet wine? | 什么是马桶红酒 |
[09:31] | Oranges, raisins, ketchup, sugar, | 橙子 葡萄干 番茄酱 糖 |
[09:34] | and a sock filled with moldy bread, | 再加一只塞满发霉面包的袜子 |
[09:36] | all marinating in a toilet for a week. | 浸泡在马桶中一周 |
[09:41] | Well, it gets the job done | 反正能酿出酒 |
[09:43] | and you can trade your surplus for cigarettes. | 有多的还可以换烟 |
[09:46] | I wish I knew you back in the day. | 我真希望那时候能认识你 |
[09:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[09:50] | You would’ve been my bitch. | 你肯定是我的小蹄子 |
[09:52] | And I work my bitches hard. | 我对我的小蹄子可一点也不手软 |
[09:56] | Hey, look! | 看 |
[09:56] | Hootie and the Blowfish are at the Chumash Casino! | 猫头鹰和河豚鱼乐队在丘玛什赌场 |
[10:04] | How’s the sandwich? | 三明治怎么样 |
[10:06] | Good. | 好吃 |
[10:08] | You know that, uh, sandwiches are named after | 你知道吗 三明治这个名字 |
[10:10] | the Earl of Sandwich? | 是以三明治伯爵命名的 |
[10:14] | That’s terrific. | 太棒了 |
[10:17] | So, what’s your deal? | 你是什么情况啊 |
[10:19] | – My deal? – You don’t really think | -我的情况 -你不会觉得 |
[10:20] | you’re gonna show up out of nowhere | 你不知道从哪里冒出来 |
[10:22] | and suddenly play grandpa. | 就突然当了我外公吧 |
[10:23] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:26] | But I am hoping, in time, to get to know you | 但我希望我会慢慢了解你 |
[10:28] | and maybe be somebody you can count on. | 也许成为你可以依赖的人 |
[10:31] | And how exactly would that work? | 要怎么做到呢 |
[10:33] | Well, after the baby’s born, | 宝宝出生后 |
[10:34] | I can change a diaper, babysit, whatever you need. | 我可以换尿布 照看宝宝 听你差遣 |
[10:37] | I won’t need any of that. | 我不需要那些 |
[10:38] | Yeah, you say that now, | 你现在这样说 |
[10:39] | but it does take a village. | 但那些事很难做的 |
[10:43] | My mom didn’t tell you? | 我妈没告诉你吗 |
[10:45] | I’m giving the baby up for adoption. | 我要把孩子送去收养 |
[10:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:50] | Really. | 是的 |
[10:54] | Sure you want to do that? | 你确定想这样做吗 |
[10:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:58] | I just mean, have you thought it through? | 我只是说 你仔细思考了吗 |
[11:00] | No, I’m just gonna abandon it like you did my mother. | 没有 我就打算像你抛弃我妈一样抛弃它 |
[11:05] | I know you’re being sarcastic, | 我知道你这是讽刺 |
[11:06] | but that’s exactly why I’m asking. | 但那正是我问的原因 |
[11:08] | Not being there for your mother | 没陪着你妈妈 |
[11:10] | – is my biggest regret. – Yeah? | -是我最大的遗憾 -是吗 |
[11:12] | Well, I won’t have any regrets, | 我不会有遗憾 |
[11:13] | because I’m making sure | 因为我这是在保证 |
[11:14] | that my baby has a great life. | 我的孩子过上幸福的生活 |
[11:16] | I… I’m not saying that… | 我不是说 |
[11:18] | No, you don’t get to say anything. | 不 你没权利说什么 |
[11:25] | All right, listen, I’m sorry… | 好吧 听着 对不起 |
[11:26] | Save it. I’m just coming back for my sandwich. | 省省吧 我是回来拿三明治的 |
[11:31] | Even meaner than her grandmother. | 比她外婆还嘴毒 |
[11:39] | You know what the worst thing about going to prison is? | 你知道去监狱最糟糕的一件事是什么吗 |
[11:43] | You’re in prison? | 你在监狱里吗 |
[11:47] | No. | 不是 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna miss seeing my little boy grow up. | 我没法陪着我的儿子成长 |
[11:55] | I’ll stop talking now. | 那我现在闭嘴了 |
[11:56] | Don’t say it unless you mean it. | 你难道还管得住这张嘴 |
[12:01] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次看见他是什么时候 |
[12:03] | Just before the trial. | 审判前 |
[12:06] | – That was months ago. – Yeah. | -那是几个月之前的事了 -是啊 |
[12:08] | His father won’t let me near him. | 他爸爸不让我接近他 |
[12:10] | I can’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[12:13] | Wait, so you didn’t get to say good-bye? | 等等 你都没能道别吗 |
[12:16] | No. | 没有 |
[12:17] | Oh, that’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[12:20] | He just had his tenth birthday. | 他刚过十岁生日 |
[12:24] | He’ll be a teenager by the time I get out. | 我出狱时他就是个青少年了 |
[12:30] | Where do they live? | 他们住在哪里 |
[12:33] | Back in Stockton. | 斯托克顿市 |
[12:35] | Well, screw that. | 去死吧 |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:39] | We’re going to Stockton! | 我们要去斯托克顿市 |
[12:40] | But I’ll be late for turning myself in. | 但我要错过入狱的时间了 |
[12:42] | What are they gonna do? | 他们会怎么做 |
[12:43] | Throw you in jail? | 把你关进监狱吗 |
[13:01] | Uh, may I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[13:03] | Yes, hi. | 你好 |
[13:04] | Sorry to bother you, but we used to live here. | 抱歉打扰你了 我们以前住在这里 |
[13:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:09] | This house is brand-new. | 这所房子是新的 |
[13:12] | Yes, this one is… | 的确是 |
[13:14] | And it’s beautiful. | 而且很漂亮 |
[13:15] | But before it was built, | 但是在建起之前 |
[13:17] | there was another house here that was torn down. | 这里有一所老房子被拆掉了 |
[13:20] | ‘Cause of the murder. | 因为谋杀案 |
[13:23] | A murder? | 谋杀案 |
[13:23] | Th-That wasn’t disclosed to me when I bought this place. | 我买下这房子时没人告诉我 |
[13:26] | That’s why they built new. | 所以他们才建一所新房子 |
[13:27] | Well, that and… the ghost problem. | 谋杀 还有闹鬼 |
[13:33] | Are you related? | 你们是亲戚吗 |
[13:35] | She’s my mom. | 她是我妈 |
[13:37] | And she’s my mom. | 她是我妈 |
[13:44] | Anyway, uh, we were just hoping | 总之 我们希望 |
[13:46] | we could come inside and take a look around. | 我们可以进去 看一看 |
[13:49] | For old times’ sake. | 纪念一下旧时光 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想行吧 |
[13:52] | A murder, huh? | 一起谋杀案啊 |
[13:53] | Murders. | 好几起呢 |
[13:56] | I always pictured him shirtless, | 我总是想着他没穿上衣的样子 |
[13:58] | fresh from mowing the lawn. | 刚修剪完草坪 |
[14:12] | All right, look, | 好了 |
[14:13] | I know that it’s weird to wake up one day | 我知道你有一天醒来 发现自己有了个祖父 |
[14:15] | and find out you have a grandfather | 而你之前完全不知道他的存在 |
[14:17] | you never knew existed. | 这的确很诡异的 |
[14:18] | That happened to you, too? | 你也有过这种经历吗 |
[14:22] | I just want you both to know | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[14:24] | I don’t expect you to love me or anything like that. | 我不指望你们爱我之类的 |
[14:26] | I-I just want a chance to be here for you | 我只想有机会陪着你们 |
[14:29] | and do whatever I can. | 尽量帮忙 |
[14:32] | I guess that’s fair. | 我想这样很公平 |
[14:34] | I also need to apologize to you. | 我还得向你道歉 |
[14:37] | It was very stupid of me | 我真是太愚蠢了 |
[14:38] | to think that I know better than you | 居然会觉得我比你还更了解 |
[14:39] | when it comes to putting your baby up for adoption. | 把孩子送去收养这种事 |
[14:43] | What’s he talking about? | 他说些什么呢 |
[14:45] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢你了啊 |
[14:46] | Hadn’t told him yet. | 还没告诉他呢 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry you had to hear it like this. | 抱歉让你这样听到这个消息 |
[14:52] | But I was gonna be an uncle. | 但我要做舅舅了啊 |
[14:54] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[14:56] | this is better for the baby. | 这样对孩子更好 |
[14:57] | You suck! | 你逊毙了 |
[14:58] | Roscoe, wait. | 罗斯科 等等 |
[15:09] | Guess we’re not gonna go play putt-putt tonight. | 看来今晚我们没法玩迷你高尔夫了 |
[15:15] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:17] | This really helped. | 这真的对我们有帮助 |
[15:19] | Yes, it’s nice to have some closure. | 了结的感觉真是太好了 |
[15:22] | Still might want to get a priest in there, | 最好请个牧师来 |
[15:23] | sprinkle a little holy water. | 洒点圣水 |
[15:26] | Yeah, wandering souls | 是啊 游荡的灵魂 |
[15:28] | can screw up your satellite reception. | 会影响你的卫星接收信号 |
[15:30] | All right, well, that’s some good advice. | 好 这主意不错 |
[15:32] | Have a good day. | 祝你们过得愉快 |
[15:34] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得倒是轻松啊 |
[15:35] | I’m going to prison. | 我可要去坐牢了 |
[15:37] | Regina? | 雷吉娜 |
[15:37] | Don’t you ever keep my son from me again. | 再也不许不让我和我儿子见面了 |
[15:40] | ‘Cause I got friends on the outside. | 因为我在外面有朋友 |
[15:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:03] | It’s weird. | 真古怪 |
[16:04] | Doesn’t feel like a prison. | 感觉不像监狱 |
[16:06] | That’s because you’re leaving. | 因为你等下可以走啊 |
[16:10] | Hey, did you know you get an hour | 你知道你每天都可以 |
[16:11] | of free recreation time outside every day? | 从牢房里出来娱乐一小时吗 |
[16:14] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:15] | What? I don’t even get that. | 干嘛 我都没那待遇 |
[16:20] | Regina Thompkins? | 雷吉娜·汤普金斯 |
[16:24] | Right here. | 在这 |
[16:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | All right, I’m gonna say my good-byes. | 好了 我要和你们道别了 |
[16:35] | And I will slap the first one of you that starts crying. | 谁先哭我就扇谁耳光 |
[16:45] | Christy… | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:47] | if you hadn’t talked me out of | 如果你没说服我 |
[16:48] | bailing on my first AA meeting… | 参加第一次匿名互助会 |
[16:54] | …I’d probably be dead right now. | 我现在可能就死了 |
[16:58] | You gave me a second chance | 你给了我第二次机会 |
[17:00] | and I will never stop thanking you for it. | 我会一直感谢你的 |
[17:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:09] | Don’t slap me. | 别扇我 |
[17:16] | And Marjorie… | 玛乔丽 |
[17:18] | Girl, you’re my rock. | 姑娘 你是我的坚强后盾 |
[17:22] | You see the good in everything. | 你能看到一切的美好之处 |
[17:27] | Even while you’re fighting breast cancer… | 就算你在对抗乳腺癌 |
[17:31] | all you do is think of others. | 你也一心为别人考虑 |
[17:33] | I love you, Regina. | 我爱你 雷吉娜 |
[17:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:40] | Don’t you die on me. | 你可别死哦 |
[17:42] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[17:44] | Don’t you drink. | 你别喝酒 |
[17:46] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[17:49] | Don’t forget to sleep with your shoes on. | 别忘了穿鞋睡觉 |
[17:51] | You never know when you’ll have to run. | 你不知道什么时候得跑 |
[17:58] | And you… | 还有你 |
[18:02] | I think I’m gonna miss you most of all, Scarecrow. | 我觉得我会最想你 稻草人 |
[18:09] | I know I bag on you, | 我知道我批评你 |
[18:12] | but you’re one of the strongest women I know. | 但你是我认识的最坚强的女人 |
[18:18] | I watched you fall hard, | 我见过你遭遇不幸 |
[18:19] | but you picked yourself up and… started over. | 但你站了起来 重新开始 |
[18:24] | I admire you so much for that. | 为此我好敬佩你 |
[18:26] | Oh, God, why do you have to go? | 天啊 你为什么得离开 |
[18:29] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[18:30] | I’ll be out before you know it. | 你还没意识到我就出来了 |
[18:32] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[18:33] | You’re gonna be in there forever! | 你会一直在监狱里的 |
[18:38] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:51] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[19:11] | It’s funny… | 真有趣 |
[19:14] | I always thought it’d be you I’d be dropping off. | 我一直以为我要送去监狱的人是你呢 |
[19:25] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[19:27] | Forgot about him. | 我忘了他 |
[19:28] | – Be nice. – I’m always nice. | -友好点 -我总是很友好 |
[19:31] | Oh, look, we got a garden gnome. | 瞧瞧 这里有个花园地精啊 |
[19:37] | Have fun with the grandkids? | 和外孙们玩得开心吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, sure, sure. | 是啊 |
[19:39] | We’re making baby steps in the right direction. | 我们在慢慢培养感情 |
[19:42] | Why are you sitting out here? | 你为什么坐在外面 |
[19:43] | Ah, needed some fresh air… | 我需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[19:45] | and your daughter took the opportunity to lock me out. | 你女儿抓住机会把我关在外面 |
[19:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:50] | I kind of spilled the beans | 我好像对罗斯科 |
[19:51] | about the adoption to Roscoe. | 说漏嘴了把孩子送去领养的事 |
[19:53] | Violet’s giving away the baby? | 维奥莉特要把孩子送去领养吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, God, you didn’t know either? | 天啊 你也不知道吗 |
[19:56] | I’m screwing with you, numb-nuts. | 我在逗你玩呢 蠢货 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you stay for dinner? | 不如你留下来吃晚饭吧 |
[20:02] | We’ll straighten this all out. | 我们来解决这事 |
[20:03] | No, I’ve imposed enough. | 不 我已经打扰够久了 |
[20:04] | I-I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[20:07] | – Alvin, wait. – Yeah? | -阿尔文 等等 -怎么 |
[20:10] | Why’d you really stop by this morning? | 你今早到底为什么过来 |
[20:13] | You didn’t buy the whole | 你不信 |
[20:14] | “I had business in the neighborhood” thing? | “我在这片地区办公事”这种说法吗 |
[20:17] | Not for a second. | 一点也不信 |
[20:21] | My wife threw me out. | 我老婆把我赶走了 |
[20:24] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我无处可去 |
[20:25] | Yes! Karma! | 太棒了 报应啊 |
[20:27] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[20:30] | Please, come on inside. | 请进来吧 |
[20:32] | No, you know… | 不 |
[20:34] | your kids aren’t real happy with me right now. | 你的孩子们现在对我不大高兴 |
[20:36] | Really? They love me. | 真的吗 他们爱死我了 |
[20:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:40] | So what do you think? You gonna lose everything in the divorce? | 你怎么觉得 要在离婚里失去一切了吗 |
[20:43] | I only ask ’cause that and ball cancer | 我这样问 只是因为我祈祷过你 |
[20:45] | is what I prayed for. | 倾家荡产和得睾丸癌 |