时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you remember Bonnie Plunkett? | 你记得邦妮·普兰科特吗 |
[00:04] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[00:05] | I’m her daughter. | 我是她的女儿 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[00:08] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[00:10] | Yeah, yeah, I got that. | 对 这个我知道 |
[00:12] | So, did Christy tell you about meeting her father? | 克丽丝蒂和你说了和她爹相见的事吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah, I thought it was great they reconnected. | 是的 我觉得他们父女相认真是太好了 |
[00:17] | Wow. Anything to hurt me. | 哇 你真是用尽一切手段伤害我啊 |
[00:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说些什么呢 |
[00:21] | Do I need to walk you through it again? | 我还得和你再说一遍吗 |
[00:23] | That rat bastard dumped me and Christy | 在克丽丝蒂出生那一刻起 |
[00:25] | the minute she was born. | 那个王八蛋就抛弃了我俩 |
[00:26] | No, I get it. You’re angry. | 不 我明白 你很生气 |
[00:28] | “Angry”? I want to cut the son of a bitch | 生气 我简直想把他 |
[00:30] | from throat to scrote. | 五马分尸 |
[00:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:35] | What do I think of what? | 觉得什么怎么样 |
[00:36] | Your new car. | 你的新车 |
[00:37] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[00:38] | No, no. I got it at a police auction. | 不是 我在警察拍卖会上买的 |
[00:40] | Cleaned it up. | 清理了一下 |
[00:41] | Look at that door. | 瞧瞧那车门 |
[00:42] | You can’t even see the bullet holes. | 都看不见弹孔了 |
[00:44] | Listen, I decided I don’t want to have a party. | 我决定不想开派对了 |
[00:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[00:48] | It’s a celebration. | 这是庆祝 |
[00:50] | It’s fun and games | 这很好玩 有游戏 |
[00:51] | and free stuff for the baby. | 宝宝还可以拿到免费的东西 |
[00:53] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[00:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | May I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[00:58] | I decided to give the baby up for adoption. | 我决定把孩子送去领养 |
[01:00] | I’m kind of liking these people. | 我有点喜欢这对 |
[01:03] | Jeff and Suzanne Taylor. | 杰夫与苏珊·泰勒 |
[01:05] | So… | 那么 |
[01:07] | You want to adopt a baby? | 你们想领养一个宝宝 |
[01:09] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[01:10] | You’re in luck! We have one. | 你们真幸运 这儿有一个 |
[01:21] | When did gay men start designing maternity clothes? | 什么时候起同志也开始设计孕妇装了 |
[01:25] | Did you ever have a reason to wear sequins | 你怀孕时 居然需要穿 |
[01:27] | while you were pregnant? | 亮片装吗 |
[01:28] | Mmm, not after I was too big to pole dance. | 肚子大到不能跳钢管舞后就不能穿了 |
[01:33] | I still remember the night I slid down | 我依然记得那晚滑倒后 |
[01:34] | and couldn’t get back up. | 就站不起来了 |
[01:37] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[01:38] | I was like a turtle on its back. | 就好像被翻过来的乌龟一样 |
[01:43] | How you doing in there, Violet? | 试穿怎么样啊 维奥莉特 |
[01:44] | I hate my body and I hate this dress. | 我讨厌我的身材 讨厌这条裙子 |
[01:47] | Oh, come on, it can’t be that bad. | 拜托 不可能这么差吧 |
[01:52] | Yikes. | 好恶心 |
[01:53] | That’s an interesting place | 这个地方系蝴蝶结的孕妇裙 |
[01:54] | to put a bow on a pregnant girl. | 真是太有创意了 |
[01:56] | Oh, God, there’s one on her ass, too. | 老天 屁股上还有一个 |
[02:00] | Who am I kidding? I can’t go to prom. | 我想骗谁呢 我没法去参加毕业舞会 |
[02:01] | Oh, honey, you got to go. | 宝贝 你必须去 |
[02:03] | It’s such a big night. | 这是非常重要的一晚 |
[02:04] | I look ridiculous. | 我看起来可笑极了 |
[02:05] | Not all of you. | 不是从头到脚都可笑 |
[02:06] | Just the middle. | 只是中间这一部分 |
[02:10] | I don’t care. I’m not going. | 我不在乎 我不去 |
[02:13] | All right, well, it’s your call. | 好吧 你自己决定 |
[02:14] | You can just stay home with Grandma and me. | 你可以在家和外婆还有我在一起 |
[02:16] | That would be fun. We can hang out, get a pizza. | 会很开心的 我们一起玩 点披萨 |
[02:18] | Maybe play a board game? | 也许来盘棋盘游戏 |
[02:19] | Give each other pedicures? | 互相美甲 |
[02:20] | Turn off the lights and tell ghost stories. | 关灯讲鬼故事 |
[02:22] | We traced the call. | 追踪来电 |
[02:23] | It’s coming from inside the house! | 居然是屋子里的电话打的 |
[02:29] | Screw it. | 去你的 |
[02:30] | There’s got to be a dress around here somewhere. | 这里肯定能找出一条漂亮裙子 |
[02:33] | Actually sounds like a fun night. | 其实听起来挺好玩的 |
[02:35] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[02:36] | What happened to us? | 咱母女俩是怎么了 |
[02:56] | What a treat. | 真是太棒了 |
[02:57] | Having a cup of coffee with my mom and my dad. | 和爸爸妈妈一起喝咖啡 |
[03:03] | Can’t you just fake it? | 你就不能假装一下吗 |
[03:04] | She knows how. | 她最会装了 |
[03:09] | And whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错 |
[03:13] | Play nice. | 态度友好一些 |
[03:17] | So… | 那么 |
[03:18] | how are things going with you and Loraine? | 你和洛兰怎么样了 |
[03:20] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[03:21] | She filed for divorce. | 她已经申请离婚了 |
[03:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:24] | There’s not a chance you could work things out? | 没机会重新和好吗 |
[03:26] | I went back to the house last Saturday to see | 我上个周六回家了 |
[03:28] | if we could reconcile and… | 看能不能和解 |
[03:30] | a man I don’t know answered the door | 一个我不认识的男人开的门 |
[03:32] | in my pajamas. | 还穿着我的睡衣 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 老天 太遗憾了 |
[03:40] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:41] | Stop smiling. | 别笑了 |
[03:42] | Oh, let me have this. | 让我享受下吧 |
[03:45] | Anyway, turns out they were high school sweethearts. | 原来他们是高中恋人 |
[03:48] | Found each other online. | 在网上联系上了 |
[03:50] | Tweeted their way back into each other’s pants. | 推特推到推倒在床上了 |
[03:56] | That has got to be so painful. | 你肯定好伤心吧 |
[04:01] | Mom! The smile? | 妈 别笑了 |
[04:03] | I didn’t even realize it. | 我根本没意识到我在笑 |
[04:06] | The good news is with the boys grown up and gone, | 好消息是 儿子们都长大离开了 |
[04:08] | I have no reason to be in Chico, | 我没必要留在奇科了 |
[04:09] | so I can spend more time with you and the kids. | 我可以多陪陪你和孩子们 |
[04:12] | Not smiling now, are you? | 现在笑不出来了吧 |
[04:18] | Your mom tells me you got a prom coming up. | 你妈妈告诉我 你的毕业舞会快到了 |
[04:21] | – That sounds like fun. – Yeah. | -听起来很不错 -是的 |
[04:23] | What’s the theme? | 主题是什么 |
[04:25] | “Broken condoms, broken dreams”” | 破掉的安全套 碎掉的梦想 |
[04:29] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Well, you got a shot at being the queen. | 你有机会当选舞会王后 |
[04:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:36] | When my sons went to prom, I rented them limos. | 我儿子参加毕业舞会时 我帮他们租了豪华轿车 |
[04:39] | How about I do the same for you and your fella? | 我帮你和你那位也租辆如何 |
[04:41] | – Really? – Yeah, you got to do prom right. | -真的吗 -毕业舞会可不能随随便便 |
[04:44] | Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:48] | I’ll go call my fella. | 我给我那位打电话 |
[04:52] | I got a hug. | 她抱了我 |
[04:53] | The iceberg is melting. | 冰山开始融化了 |
[04:55] | You sicken me. | 你让我想吐 |
[04:58] | – What did I do? – Don’t be coy. | -我做了什么 -你还怕什么丑啊 |
[04:59] | You’re using money to buy her affection. | 你用钱买她的爱 |
[05:01] | And it’s working. | 这管用啊 |
[05:04] | Why don’t you try earning her love | 你为什么不像我一样 |
[05:06] | by being there, like I have? | 通过陪在她身边赢得她的爱 |
[05:08] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对吗 |
[05:10] | You only beat him by, like, nine months. | 你唯一胜过他的地方 就是怀孕的九个月陪着我 |
[05:15] | Pick a side. You got to pick a side. | 要爹还是要妈 你快点说 |
[05:18] | Bonnie, I’m just trying to do | 邦妮 我只是想为 |
[05:20] | a nice thing for my granddaughter. | 外孙女做件好事 |
[05:21] | Well, quit it. You don’t get to drop | 省省吧 你这么多年不见人影 |
[05:23] | into our lives after all these years and make people happy. | 别指望突然出现在我们生活里 让大家开心 |
[05:28] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你知道你自己说了什么吗 |
[05:30] | She never listens to herself. | 她从来都不知道 |
[05:33] | What’s wrong with me throwing a little money around | 我出些钱 帮帮女儿家里 |
[05:35] | to help out here? | 有什么不对 |
[05:36] | Nothing at all. | 对极了 |
[05:38] | FYI, Sears is having a sale on dishwashers. | 告诉你下 西尔斯百货的洗碗机在大减价 |
[05:42] | Anything to make your life better, baby. | 能让你轻松些怎样都行 宝贝 |
[05:44] | You’re an evil runt. | 矮子矮一肚子拐 |
[05:47] | Alvin, stop smiling. | 阿尔文 别笑了 |
[05:53] | Smile. | 笑 |
[05:58] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[06:00] | I don’t get it. | 没看到啊 |
[06:01] | – It’s blank. – Yeah, give it a minute. | -一片白 -稍等下 |
[06:04] | It’s like magic. | 像魔法一样 |
[06:06] | Told ya. | 跟你说过啦 |
[06:07] | Is it a phone, too? | 这也是电话吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, give it a try. | 是的 试试吧 |
[06:16] | Call Dad. | 打给爸爸 |
[06:20] | Yolo. | 好啊 |
[06:23] | Right? | 帅吧 |
[06:25] | And check out the limo Violet’s grandpa got us. | 快看维奥莉特外公帮我们租的豪华轿车 |
[06:27] | The guy’s got class. | 那家伙真有品位 |
[06:29] | The guy’s got syphilis. | 那家伙有梅毒 |
[06:31] | Mom… | 妈 |
[06:32] | you can call him names, | 你可以骂他 |
[06:33] | but you can’t make stuff up. | 但不能造谣 |
[06:35] | Come on in, I’ll get your date. | 进来 我叫你的舞伴 |
[06:38] | I said, “Call Dad.” | 我说了 打给爸爸 |
[06:42] | No idea. | 一头雾水 |
[06:45] | Violet, Luke’s here. | 维奥莉特 卢克来了 |
[06:46] | I’m not going! | 我不去 |
[06:48] | Very funny. Come on, he’s waiting. | 真好笑 快点 他在等你 |
[06:51] | And he rented a tux. | 他还租了礼服 |
[06:56] | Tell him to go without me. | 叫他一个人去 |
[06:58] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 要我跟她谈吗 |
[06:59] | No, I’m her mother. | 不 我是她妈妈 |
[07:00] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[07:01] | Open the damn door, Violet! | 给老娘开门 维奥莉特 |
[07:04] | No! | 不 |
[07:05] | Hey, I’ll handle this. | 交给我 |
[07:10] | Violet, it’s me, Luke. | 维奥莉特 是我 卢克 |
[07:11] | I brought you flowers and the limo has Diet Snapple. | 我给你带了花 轿车上有低糖思乐宝饮料 |
[07:14] | Go away! | 走开 |
[07:16] | Tapping out. | 没辙了 |
[07:18] | Is something wrong with the dress? | 是裙子有问题吗 |
[07:20] | Something’s wrong with my life! | 我的人生有问题 |
[07:23] | There’s something wrong with all of our lives, honey. | 我们的人生都有问题 宝贝 |
[07:25] | But we still go to parties we bought expensive dresses for. | 可特地为派对花大价钱买了裙子 我们还是会去 |
[07:29] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[07:31] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[07:33] | Violet, it’s Grandma. | 维奥莉特 是外婆 |
[07:35] | I-I just want you to know that whatever you decide, | 我只想告诉你 无论你做何决定 |
[07:37] | I will be here for you with the one thing | 我都会带着一样你外公的钱 |
[07:39] | your grandfather’s money can’t buy. | 买不到的东西陪着你 |
[07:42] | Love. | 那就是爱 |
[07:44] | You think that helped? | 你觉得她心里会舒服些吗 |
[07:45] | It helped me. | 我心里舒服些 |
[07:53] | Guess who? | 猜猜是谁 |
[07:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么毛病啊 |
[08:01] | You really should lock this. | 你应该把窗户锁上 |
[08:03] | There could be weirdos wandering around out here. | 可能会有怪人在这里出没 |
[08:06] | There are weirdos wandering around out there. | 外面的确有怪人出没 |
[08:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[08:11] | All right, listen– | 好啦 听着 |
[08:12] | I know you’re feeling self-conscious about the way you look, | 我知道你担心你的外表 |
[08:15] | and you’re afraid your friends | 你害怕你的朋友们 |
[08:16] | are gonna make fun of you, but so what? | 会取笑你 那又怎样 |
[08:18] | You’ve carried yourself with dignity and grace | 这个学年 你一直都维持着 |
[08:21] | the whole school year. | 尊严与优雅 |
[08:22] | And there’s no reason you should stop now. | 没理由现在不这样做 |
[08:24] | – Mom, that’s not why… – No! | -妈 不是这个原因 -不 |
[08:26] | You need to get dressed, get in the limo with Luke, | 你需要换好裙子 和卢克上豪华轿车 |
[08:28] | and go to that prom with your head held high. | 昂首阔步地去参加毕业舞会 |
[08:30] | – Mom, I can’t… – You are a great girl! | -妈 我不行 -你是个了不起的女生 |
[08:32] | And there’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么丢人的 |
[08:35] | I can’t go to prom ’cause I can’t stop farting. | 我不能去毕业舞会 是因为我一直在放屁 |
[08:42] | That’s what that is. | 原来是这个原因 |
[08:46] | All right, well, we can fix this. | 好吧 这个问题可以解决 |
[08:49] | How we doing in here? | 情况如何 |
[08:50] | We need perfume and Gas-X, stat. | 我们需要香水和止屁药 马上 |
[08:52] | – I’m on it. – There. | -这就去 -瞧 |
[08:55] | Is anything else bothering you? | 你还有什么烦心事吗 |
[08:57] | I guess not. | 我想没了 |
[08:59] | Violet… | 维奥莉特 |
[09:01] | I just feel like I don’t have a lot to celebrate. | 我只是觉得 我没什么值得庆祝的 |
[09:03] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:05] | You so do! | 有太多了 |
[09:06] | You are gonna graduate high school, | 你就快高中毕业了 |
[09:09] | which is not normally something to brag about. | 通常这不是值得吹嘘的事 |
[09:11] | But in this family, hurray! | 但在这个家 了不起啊 |
[09:13] | And then you’re gonna go to college. | 然后你会上大学 |
[09:15] | And after that have a big, wonderful life. | 毕业后会拥有辉煌美好的人生 |
[09:19] | But I’m giving up my baby to do it. | 但拥有这些的代价是送走我的孩子 |
[09:23] | Yeah. You are. | 是的 |
[09:27] | But let’s not forget | 但我们别忘了 |
[09:28] | that the Taylors are a great couple. | 泰勒夫妇非常棒 |
[09:30] | And that child’s gonna have a big, wonderful life, too. | 这个孩子也会拥有辉煌美好的人生 |
[09:36] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:44] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 |
[09:46] | Wait for it. | 稍等 |
[09:48] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[10:05] | I’m really glad you decided to come. | 我真开心你还是决定来了 |
[10:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:09] | I think you’re the prettiest girl here. | 我觉得你是全场最漂亮的女生 |
[10:11] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:12] | And I checked all the other girls out. | 我看过全场的女生了 |
[10:17] | It’s so cool of you to stick with me through all this. | 你陪着我撑过这段时间真是太好了 |
[10:20] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我怎么会不陪呢 |
[10:21] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:22] | Most guys would’ve bailed. | 大部分男人都会溜走 |
[10:23] | Well, I’m not most guys. | 我可不是大部分男人 |
[10:25] | No, you’re not. | 你的确不是 |
[10:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:36] | If you’re gonna fart, I can dance us | 如果你要放屁了 我能带我们 |
[10:37] | over to the cheese platter. | 跳到芝士盘那边去 |
[10:39] | No, Luke, I think I’m having the baby. | 不 卢克 我觉得我要生了 |
[10:41] | – Now? – I think so. | -现在吗 -我觉得是的 |
[10:43] | Okay, remain calm. | 好吧 保持冷静 |
[10:45] | Let’s get you to the hospital. | 我送你去医院 |
[10:46] | Okay, hurry! | 好 快点 |
[10:47] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 请让一下 让一下 |
[10:48] | Please try not to make a scene. | 别引起大家的注意好吗 |
[10:50] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 一切尽在我掌握 |
[10:51] | Excuse me! | 让一让 |
[11:08] | I’m so glad she decided to go. | 她决定去了 我真高兴 |
[11:12] | You know what the best part is? | 你知道最棒的部分是什么吗 |
[11:13] | You’re the only mom who’s not worried | 你是唯一一个不担心自己女儿 |
[11:14] | about her daughter getting knocked up on prom night. | 会在舞会之夜被搞大肚子的妈妈 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I get to worry about her having a nervous breakdown | 是啊 我得担心在她把孩子送去收养后 |
[11:21] | after she gives the baby up for adoption. | 会精神崩溃 |
[11:23] | Ah, she’s young, she’s resilient. | 她很年轻 适应力强 |
[11:26] | And if she gets depressed, | 如果她觉得郁闷 |
[11:26] | she can turn to drugs and alcohol. | 可以嗑药喝酒啊 |
[11:29] | You’re right, I feel better. | 你说得对 我感觉好些了 |
[11:32] | How about we take her | 这事完了以后 |
[11:33] | on a little vacation after it’s over? | 我们带她去度假怎么样 |
[11:34] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[11:35] | You could probably get Daddy Douche-bucks to pay for it. | 你的有钱傻逼爹可能还会付费用呢 |
[11:38] | That’s mean. | 真刻薄 |
[11:39] | And I’m way ahead of you. | 我早想到了 |
[11:45] | Hey, Baxter. | 巴克斯特 |
[11:48] | No, Roscoe’s not allowed to watch R-rated movies. | 不 罗斯科不能看R级电影 |
[11:52] | I don’t care if it’s just boobs! | 就算只是露胸也不行 |
[11:55] | I don’t care if you already paid for it! | 就算你已经买好票了也不行 |
[11:57] | No, I’m not gonna reimburse you! | 不 我才不会赔你钱 |
[12:01] | Yes, you get credit for calling. | 是的 你打电话来是正确的 |
[12:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:08] | Is the boob thing new? | 这露胸电影是新片吗 |
[12:12] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[12:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:17] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[12:18] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[12:20] | Okay, okay, uh, stay calm. | 好吧 保持冷静 |
[12:22] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们那里见 |
[12:23] | – Is this it? – This is it. | -到时候了吗 -到了 |
[12:25] | You get her overnight bag. | 你去拿她的旅行包 |
[12:26] | And we’ll take my car. | 我们开我的车过去 |
[12:30] | Oh, we need to call the Taylors! | 我们得打电话给泰勒夫妇 |
[12:31] | All right. Where are my keys? | 好吧 我的钥匙呢 |
[12:33] | – Where are my keys? – Let’s hit it. | -我的钥匙呢 -出发吧 |
[12:35] | I can’t find my damn keys! | 我找不到该死的钥匙了 |
[12:36] | You know if you used the hook I put up… | 如果你用我钉上的挂钩 |
[12:37] | I don’t care about your frickin’ hook! | 我才不管你该死的挂钩 |
[12:39] | Help me find my keys! | 来帮我找钥匙 |
[12:41] | Forget it, we’ll take my car. | 算了 开我的车去 |
[12:42] | See? Keys– right here on the hook. | 瞧 钥匙就在挂钩上 |
[12:44] | Fine, you win. The hook was a good idea! | 好吧 你赢了 挂钩是个好主意 |
[12:46] | You’re 52 years old and you’ve had one good idea! | 你都52岁了 就有过一个好主意 |
[12:50] | I am not 52 yet! | 我还没到52岁 |
[12:52] | Oh, crap! You’re blocking me in. | 该死 你的车挡住了我的车 |
[12:54] | Well, I told you not to park in the driveway. | 我告诉过你不要停在车道上 |
[12:56] | – Why would I park on the street? – ‘Cause you don’t pay rent. | -我为什么要停在马路上 -因为你不付房租 |
[12:58] | When you lived with me, you didn’t pay rent. | 你跟我住一起时也没付房租 |
[13:00] | I was a child! | 我当时是个孩子 |
[13:02] | And you still tried to collect. | 你还想着收我钱呢 |
[13:04] | Come on, we’ll put it in neutral and push it out. | 来吧 我们挂上空档 然后推开它 |
[13:07] | We can’t. It’s locked. | 不行 车门锁了 |
[13:08] | Why would you lock it? | 你为什么要锁车门啊 |
[13:09] | Because I want to keep it. | 因为我不想它被偷走 |
[13:12] | Okay, okay, we need to focus. | 好吧 我们得集中注意力 |
[13:13] | How about we drive through the fence, | 不如我们从篱笆那边开出去 |
[13:14] | across the neighbor’s yard | 碾过邻居的院子 |
[13:15] | and out onto Sycamore Street? | 然后上西克莫街 |
[13:17] | That’s great except for | 好主意 |
[13:17] | the pool in the neighbor’s yard. | 不过邻居家的院子里有个游泳池 |
[13:19] | They have a pool? Why don’t we use it? | 他们还有游泳池 我们为啥不用呢 |
[13:21] | Because it’s not our pool! | 因为那不是我们的泳池 |
[13:22] | I’m not talking when they’re home! | 我又不是说在他们在家时去游泳 |
[13:24] | Oh, God, uh… | 天啊 |
[13:25] | – Maybe we should just call a cab. – No, that’ll take too long. | -也许我们该打车去 -不行 会花很长时间的 |
[13:28] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna break your window. | -你在干什么 -我要砸了你的车窗 |
[13:29] | And we’ll push it out. | 然后把它推出去 |
[13:30] | But Alvin just got me that car! | 但这辆车是阿尔文刚给我买的呢 |
[13:32] | – I know. – Wait, wait, wait! | -我知道 -等等 |
[13:35] | – What? – Found my keys. | -怎么了 -我找到钥匙了 |
[13:43] | Hi, uh, we’re looking for my daughter Violet Plunkett. | 你好 我们要找我女儿维奥莉特·普兰科特 |
[13:46] | – She’s having a baby. – Hang on. | -她快生孩子了 -等等 |
[13:49] | No one under that name is registered. | 这个人没有住院 |
[13:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:52] | – Is there a married name? – I wish. | -有婚后名字吗 -我倒希望有 |
[13:55] | Do you think we beat them? | 你觉得我们比他们先来了吗 |
[13:56] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[14:01] | Luke? Yeah, we’re here. | 卢克 对 我们到了 |
[14:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:04] | No, you’re not here. | 不 你没在这里 |
[14:07] | Because we’re standing at the reception | 因为我站在海兰德中心医院的接待处 |
[14:09] | at Highland Central and you’re not here. | 而你不在这里 |
[14:12] | What are you doing at Midland Memorial? | 你在米德兰德纪念医院干什么 |
[14:13] | He’s at Midland? The plan was for Highland. | 他在米德兰德吗 是打算在海兰德生 |
[14:15] | Shh! The plan was for Highland! | 嘘 是打算在海兰德生 |
[14:19] | Oh, it was closer to the prom. | 那里离舞会地点比较近 |
[14:20] | Good thinking. | 真聪明 |
[14:22] | Okay, good thinking for the limo driver. | 好吧 豪车司机真聪明 |
[14:24] | Sit tight. We’re on our way. | 等着 我们就来了 |
[14:27] | Did she have the baby? | 她生下孩子了吗 |
[14:28] | Not yet. They’re at Midland. | 还没有 他们在米德兰德医院 |
[14:29] | I thought the plan was for Highland. | 不是在海兰德医院吗 |
[14:30] | Midland was closer to the prom. | 米德兰德医院离舞会地点比较近 |
[14:32] | They went to the prom? | 他们还去舞会了吗 |
[14:33] | She looked beautiful, see? | 她看起来很漂亮 瞧瞧 |
[14:36] | You have a Polaroid? | 你还有宝丽来吗 |
[14:37] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走吧走吧走吧 |
[14:39] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[14:42] | Excuse me, excuse me! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:43] | Violet Plunkett, my daughter, having a baby. | 我女儿维奥莉特·普兰科特要生孩子了 |
[14:45] | – Hold on. – No, I’m not holding on! | -等等 -不 我才不等 |
[14:47] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:48] | This man was here before you. | 这男人在你之前来的 |
[14:49] | Well, I am sorry, but I have let | 对不起 但我已经 |
[14:51] | my daughter down too many times. | 让我女儿失望太多次了 |
[14:52] | And I am not gonna let it happen again. | 我不会让这事再次发生了 |
[14:53] | She really has been negligent. | 她一直都没好好照顾孩子 |
[14:54] | Right! | 是的 |
[14:57] | Now she really needs her mother. | 现在她真的需要她妈妈 |
[14:59] | Where the hell is she? | 她在哪里呢 |
[15:00] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[15:02] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[15:11] | Please tell me that’s a sandwich. | 请告诉我们那是个三明治 |
[15:14] | It’s my thumb. | 是我的大拇指 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you see him next? | 你下一个接待他吧 |
[15:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:27] | Funny thing. | 真有意思 |
[15:28] | Not the first time your mom’s taken a bat to a car window. | 这不是你妈第一次操起球棒砸车窗了 |
[15:33] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:34] | No, the only difference is I wasn’t in the driver’s seat. | 不 唯一的区别就是我昨晚不在驾驶座上 |
[15:38] | He pissed me off. | 他惹老娘生气了 |
[15:40] | I’ll send my guy over, | 我会派我手下过来 |
[15:41] | we can fix it right here in the driveway. | 就在车道修好这辆车 |
[15:43] | Is it gonna be expensive? | 会很贵吗 |
[15:44] | Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 交给我了 |
[15:45] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:47] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[15:48] | Oh, is that how it works? | 是这么回事吗 |
[15:49] | He throws a few bucks around and suddenly he’s the best? | 他出点钱 就突然成了最好的人了 |
[15:52] | That’s not how I raised you. | 我可没这么教你 |
[15:54] | Oh, it totally is. | 就是这样的 |
[15:58] | Bonnie, don’t make a big deal out of this. | 邦妮 别小题大做 |
[16:00] | Yeah, no one’s talking to you. | 又没人跟你讲话 |
[16:01] | You want to write the check? You write the check. | 你想开支票 那你就开吧 |
[16:02] | No, that’s your thing. | 不 那是你的事 |
[16:04] | I love from here. | 我是从心底里爱的 |
[16:05] | You love from here. | 而你是从这里 |
[16:07] | Hey, I got an idea. How about you kiss right here? | 我有个主意 不如你亲这里吧 |
[16:12] | I don’t think I can stoop that low. | 我好像下限没那么低[弯不下那么低的腰] |
[16:14] | Guys, guys, come on. | 爸妈 别这样 |
[16:15] | I’m just trying to make things right. | 我只是想弥补过错 |
[16:16] | Well, you can’t make deserting us right. | 你没法弥补抛弃我们的过错 |
[16:18] | – Never. – Okay, that’s enough. | -永远不会 -好吧 够了 |
[16:20] | I didn’t desert “Us.” I deserted you. | 我没抛弃”你俩” 而是你 |
[16:23] | She ever tell you some of the crap she pulled? | 她跟你说过她做的事吗 |
[16:24] | – Leave her out of it. – Why? | -别把她扯进来 -为什么 |
[16:26] | Everything I did wrong is fair game. | 我做的错事你就可以批评 |
[16:27] | One time your mommy, who loves from here, | 有次 你这位从心里爱人的妈妈 |
[16:30] | sold my motorcycle behind my back | 背着我卖了我的摩托车 |
[16:31] | to cover a drug deal that went bad. | 来给一起黄了的毒品交易贴钱 |
[16:33] | What choice did I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[16:34] | Chewie threatened to kill me! | 楚伊威胁说要杀了我 |
[16:36] | Because you stole his cocaine! | 因为你偷了他的可卡因 |
[16:38] | Well, I was trying to make a better life for us! | 我是想让我们过得更好 |
[16:41] | Oh, much better. | 真是好多了 |
[16:42] | I woke up with a gun in my mouth! | 我醒来时发现嘴里有把枪 |
[16:43] | Have you ever pleaded for your life with a gun in your mouth? | 你有没有在嘴里有枪时求别人饶了你的命 |
[16:45] | This is what comes out. | 效果是这样的 |
[16:46] | Please don’t shoot me! | 请别杀我 |
[16:47] | Please don’t shoot me! | 请别杀我 |
[16:49] | That’s not how it went down! | 不是那样的 |
[16:50] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:51] | You took a handful of Quaaludes | 你吃了一把安眠酮 |
[16:52] | and went swimming in the neighbor’s pool! | 去邻居家的泳池里游泳了 |
[16:54] | Not while they were home. | 是趁他们没在家的时候 |
[16:56] | I’m not saying I didn’t make my share of mistakes, | 我并不是说我没有犯错 |
[16:58] | but I was never stupid enough… | 但我没有蠢到… |
[17:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:03] | No, something’s wrong. | 不 我不舒服 |
[17:05] | Call 911. | 打急救电话 |
[17:06] | Don’t you die, you son of a bitch. | 不许死 你个混蛋 |
[17:08] | We’re not done with this. | 咱俩这事还没完呢 |
[17:12] | Hey, uh, | 喂 |
[17:12] | my ex is having a heart attack, | 我前男友心脏病发作了 |
[17:14] | or my prayers are being answered. | 或者我的祈祷终于应验了 |
[17:18] | All depends how quick you get here. | 取决于你们能有多快到这里 |
[17:20] | Christy, come here. | 克丽丝蒂 过来 |
[17:24] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[17:26] | I’d rather not repeat it. | 我还是不要重复了 |
[17:38] | How come you never mentioned the drug deal that went bad? | 你怎么从没提到过黄了的毒品交易 |
[17:42] | Same reason I never mentioned | 跟我不提起拿枪打掉了 |
[17:43] | shooting off his pinky toe. | 他的小脚趾的原因一样 |
[17:46] | It reflects poorly on me. | 显得我很下作 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God. You shot him? | 天啊 你开枪打伤了他吗 |
[17:50] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[17:51] | I was trying to make him dance | 我当时想让他 |
[17:52] | like in one of those Old Westerns. | 像老西部片里那样跳舞 |
[17:56] | You two are unbelievable. | 你俩真是让人无语 |
[17:59] | I’m surprised you were able to stop fighting | 你俩居然能停止争吵长达 |
[18:00] | long enough to conceive me. | 足以怀上我的时间 |
[18:02] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[18:04] | How does that work? | 那是怎么回事 |
[18:05] | How do you think? It hurts a little. | 你觉得呢 有点疼 |
[18:09] | Alvin Biletnikoff? | 阿尔文·布兰克科夫 |
[18:10] | That’s us. | 是我们 |
[18:11] | Uh, relatives? | 是亲戚吗 |
[18:12] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[18:13] | I’m undecided. | 我还没决定 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Well, it was a minor heart attack. | 是轻微的心脏病 |
[18:17] | He’s out of danger, | 他脱离危险了 |
[18:18] | but one of his arteries is 70% blocked, | 但他的一条动脉堵塞了70% |
[18:20] | so we’re putting in a stent. | 所以我们要植入支撑管支架 |
[18:21] | So, he’ll be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[18:23] | I should think so. You’ll probably be able | 我觉得是 你可能明天 |
[18:24] | to take him home tomorrow. | 就能带他回家了 |
[18:25] | Oh, thank God. That’s great news. | 谢天谢地 真是好消息 |
[18:28] | For you. | 对你啊 |
[18:31] | And he’s going to need to take it easy for a couple of weeks– | 他几周里都得放松点 |
[18:33] | is there somebody available to provide care? | 有人能护理他吗 |
[18:37] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看着我干嘛 |
[18:40] | I’ve got a full-time job | 我有一份全职工作 |
[18:41] | and I’m gonna have to deal with Violet. | 还得处理维奥莉特的事 |
[18:43] | You cannot ask me to take care of that man. | 你不能求我照顾那男人 |
[18:45] | I am not asking you. I am telling you. | 我才不是求你 我是在命令你 |
[18:47] | No. I am not doing it! | 不 我不做 |
[18:50] | No, no, no! | 绝对不要 |
[18:56] | No! | 不要 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God. She still loves him. | 天啊 她还爱着他 |
[19:04] | You have no idea how funny this is. | 你不知道这有多搞笑 |