时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:05] | No. Something’s wrong. | 不 我不舒服 |
[00:07] | Call 911. | 打急救电话 |
[00:08] | Don’t you die, you son of a bitch. | 不许死 你个混蛋 |
[00:10] | We’re not done with this. | 咱俩这事还没完呢 |
[00:13] | Hey, uh, my ex is having a heart attack, | 喂 我前男友心脏病发作了 |
[00:16] | or my prayers are being answered. | 或者我的祈祷终于应验了 |
[00:20] | All depends how quick you get here. | 取决于你们能有多快到这里 |
[00:22] | Christy, come here. | 克丽丝蒂 过来 |
[00:25] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[00:27] | I’d rather not repeat it. | 我还是不要重复了 |
[00:30] | So, he’ll be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[00:31] | Yeah. I should think so. | 我觉得是 |
[00:32] | You’ll probably be able to take him home tomorrow. | 你可能明天就能带他回家了 |
[00:33] | Oh, thank God. That’s great news. | 谢天谢地 真是好消息 |
[00:36] | For you. | 对你啊 |
[00:39] | He’s gonna need to take it easy for a couple of weeks. | 他几周里都得放松点 |
[00:41] | Is there somebody available to provide care? | 有人能护理他吗 |
[00:45] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看着我干嘛 |
[00:46] | I’ve got a full-time job, | 我有一份全职工作 |
[00:48] | and I’m gonna have to deal with Violet. | 还得处理维奥莉特的事 |
[00:49] | No. I am not doing it. | 不 我不做 |
[00:52] | No, no, no. | 绝对不要 |
[00:58] | No. | 不要 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God. She still loves him. | 天啊 她还爱着他 |
[01:06] | You have no idea how funny this is. | 你不知道这有多搞笑 |
[01:19] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[01:19] | Just thinking about God. | 在想上帝 |
[01:22] | What about him? | 上帝怎么啦 |
[01:23] | He is just such a scamp. | 他真是个淘气鬼 |
[01:26] | He puts Alvin back into our lives. | 他让阿尔文重新回到我们的生活中 |
[01:29] | That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[01:29] | Gives him a heart attack. That’s bad. | 让他发心脏病 这是坏事 |
[01:32] | But makes you realize you still love him. | 但令你意识到你依然爱着他 |
[01:34] | – What? – And that’s good. | -什么 -这是好事 |
[01:37] | I don’t love him. I despise him. | 我不爱他 我鄙视他 |
[01:39] | Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that. | 是啊 你就继续自欺欺人吧 |
[01:42] | I have no feelings for your father. | 我对你父亲没有感觉 |
[01:44] | God begs to differ. | 上帝不同意这点 |
[01:47] | Leave God out of this. | 别把上帝扯进来 |
[01:48] | Woe unto thee who denieth his will. | 逆上帝旨意者 必遭天谴 |
[01:52] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[01:53] | Thy kingdom come, et cetera. | 愿你的国降临 后面记不得啦 |
[01:59] | Your father abandoned me after you were born. | 你父亲在你出生后抛弃了我 |
[02:01] | How could I ever love that bastard? | 我怎么会还爱着那个混蛋 |
[02:04] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[02:06] | Ask the scamp. | 问这个淘气鬼 |
[02:09] | Seems to me the moment Alvin’s heart stopped beating… | 在我看来 阿尔文的心停止跳动的那一刻 |
[02:12] | yours started. | 你的心复活了 |
[02:15] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[02:18] | Get out. You’re walking home. | 下车 你自己走回家 |
[02:20] | The house is right there. | 家就在那边 |
[02:22] | Okay. Stay in. | 好的 坐好了 |
[02:23] | I’m gonna drive you further away. | 我要开远一点 |
[02:42] | So what’s the plan? You working tonight? | 计划是什么 你今晚上班吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, don’t remind me. | 别提这事 |
[02:46] | Would you keep Roscoe quiet while I grab a quick nap? | 我想小睡一下 你能让罗斯科保持安静吗 |
[02:49] | – I am exhausted. – Sure. | -我真是精疲力尽了 -没问题 |
[02:51] | And I do not love your father. | 我不爱你的父亲 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[02:56] | Where have you been? My water broke. | 你们去哪里了 我的羊水破了 |
[02:58] | Okay. Okay. Uh, stay calm. | 好的 保持冷静 |
[03:00] | Here we go. | 我们这就走 |
[03:01] | We need a new bathroom rug. | 厕所的地毯要换张新的 |
[03:04] | How was your nap? | 午觉睡得好吗 |
[03:05] | Bite me. | 死一边去 |
[03:11] | Roscoe?! | 罗斯科 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[03:14] | Why aren’t you wearing pants? | 你为什么没穿长裤 |
[03:16] | I was relaxing. | 我在放轻松 |
[03:18] | Damn it. Come on. | 见鬼 快来 |
[03:25] | Hey. How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[03:26] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[03:28] | That’s the nicest thing she’s said in the last hour. | 过去一小时里 就这句话最文明 |
[03:32] | – The doctor’s in with her now. – Cool. | -医生在里面陪她 -挺好 |
[03:36] | Oh. Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[03:37] | You want to go hang out with your old dad? | 想和你老爸去玩玩吗 |
[03:39] | I want to stay and see the baby. | 我要留下来看宝宝 |
[03:41] | Roscoe, we talked about this. | 罗斯科 我们说好了 |
[03:43] | I don’t care. I want to see the baby. | 我不管 我要看宝宝 |
[03:46] | Let me explain it to him. | 让我跟他解释 |
[03:48] | Look up at me and nod like I’m saying something smart. | 看着我点头 好像我说的话很有道理 |
[03:53] | How we doing, Doc? | 情况如何 医生 |
[03:54] | She’s three centimeters, | 才扩张了三公分 |
[03:55] | so we still have a little time. | 还要等一段时间 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:58] | Why don’t you go check on Alvin and I’ll hang with Violet. | 不如你去看阿尔文 我在这里陪维奥莉特 |
[04:02] | Why don’t you go check on Alvin and I’ll hang with Violet. | 不如你去看阿尔文 我在这里陪维奥莉特 |
[04:04] | ‘Cause she’s my daughter | 因为她是我女儿 |
[04:06] | and he’s your long-lost lover. | 而他是你失散多年的恋淫 |
[04:11] | Do you want to go to ICU? | 你想进重症监护室躺着吗 |
[04:13] | Because it’s right there. | 就在那头 |
[04:14] | Ah. Bring it. | 来啊 |
[04:16] | Come on. Show me what you got. | 来啊 让我看看你有多厉害 |
[04:19] | Okay. I have rounds. | 我要去查房 |
[04:23] | But I was gonna be an uncle. | 但我本来要做舅舅的 |
[04:24] | Hey. I was gonna be the voice of an animated character | 我本来要给皮克斯动画电影中的 |
[04:27] | in a Pixar movie. | 角色配音的 |
[04:30] | But things don’t always work out. | 但事情并不总是尽如人意 |
[04:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[04:36] | I’m talking about waking up one day and realizing | 我是说有天会醒悟过来 意识到 |
[04:38] | that you’ve wasted your life chasing stupid dreams. | 为了追求愚蠢的理想 浪费了大好人生 |
[04:44] | You got to get ready for that. | 你得有心理准备 |
[04:49] | Somehow we forgot to bring your toothbrush, | 居然忘了带你的牙刷 |
[04:51] | but I can run downst… | 但我可以去… |
[04:53] | – What are you doing? – I’m going home. | -你做什么 -我要回家 |
[04:56] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[04:57] | Mm-mm. I’m not doing this. | 不是 我不生了 |
[04:59] | Now, where are my freaking shoes? | 我的鞋子死哪里去了 |
[05:02] | I don’t understand. Is this about the adoption? | 我不明白 是因为领养的事吗 |
[05:05] | No. I don’t want to have the baby. | 不 我不想生这个孩子 |
[05:07] | It’s gonna hurt! | 会痛死的 |
[05:09] | You’re just figuring that out now? | 你现在才明白这点吗 |
[05:12] | Okay. Breathe. Breathe. | 没事 呼吸 呼吸 |
[05:14] | I can breathe at home! | 我在家也能呼吸 |
[05:15] | Now, let’s roll! | 咱们快走 |
[05:20] | Morphine. | 吗啡 |
[05:24] | Now I want a heart attack. | 我都想心脏病发作了 |
[05:32] | Did you come back to finish the job? | 你是回来送我上路的吗 |
[05:35] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[05:36] | I like seeing you weak and diminished. | 我喜欢看到你虚弱缩水的模样 |
[05:40] | Still, thanks for coming to visit. | 还是谢谢你来看望我 |
[05:42] | Eh… don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情了 |
[05:43] | I’m only here ’cause Violet’s upstairs having the baby. | 维奥莉特在楼上生孩子 我顺道来的 |
[05:46] | Oh… right. How’s she doing? | 是哦 她怎么样了 |
[05:48] | She’s fine. She’s surrounded by loved ones. | 她很好 身边全是爱她的人 |
[05:50] | Speaking of which, where’s your wife and children? | 说到这个 你老婆和孩子呢 |
[05:54] | I haven’t told them yet. | 我还没告诉他们 |
[05:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | I don’t want them to worry. | 不想让他们担心 |
[06:00] | Well, don’t expect me to, either. | 也别指望我会担心 |
[06:05] | You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. | 你不担心就不会来了 |
[06:16] | Go to the light. | 向着亮光走去吧 |
[06:21] | You shouldn’t be sad. | 你没必要伤心 |
[06:22] | You have lots of reasons to live. | 你还有大把的理由生活下去 |
[06:25] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[06:28] | Give me a second. | 让我想想 |
[06:31] | Damn it, Violet. Get back in bed. | 见鬼 维奥莉特 快回床上去 |
[06:32] | No! I want to go home! | 不 我要回家 |
[06:34] | Sweetie, even if you leave the hospital, | 宝贝 就算你离开医院 |
[06:35] | that baby is still coming out. | 宝宝也依然会出来的 |
[06:36] | Not if I hold it in. | 我憋着不生就不会 |
[06:37] | Now, get out of my way! | 别挡道 |
[06:39] | I will not! | 我不会让开 |
[06:40] | Now, you need to get in bed and just let things happen. | 你要躺上床去 顺其自然 |
[06:43] | That’s how I got here. | 这正是我沦落到这个地步的原因 |
[06:46] | Okay. Well, that’s a conversation for another time. | 好吧 下次要好好谈谈这个话题 |
[06:48] | Come on. Lay down. | 来吧 躺好 |
[06:50] | It’s not fair. | 真不公平 |
[06:51] | My friend Rachel had sex with her boyfriend, | 我朋友瑞秋和男友也上过床 |
[06:53] | and she didn’t get pregnant. | 她就没怀孕 |
[06:54] | She even had sex with Alissa’s boyfriend | 她甚至和艾丽萨的男友也上过床 |
[06:55] | and didn’t get pregnant. | 也没怀孕 |
[06:58] | My only takeaway from all that is that Rachel’s a slut. | 我唯一的结论就是瑞秋是个骚货 |
[07:01] | Oh. Okay. All right. | 没事 |
[07:02] | Just breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸就行 呼吸呼吸 |
[07:04] | Ooh. I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:06] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[07:08] | I’m making a video for you to watch | 我拍下视频 你下次 |
[07:09] | the next time you think about having unprotected sex. | 在无保护措施下想做爱时 就拿来看看 |
[07:14] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[07:16] | Look at the camera. Look at the camera. | 看摄像头 看摄像头 |
[07:24] | Enough? | 够了吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[07:29] | So, ever think in a million years | 压根没想过 |
[07:30] | you and I’d be together like this? | 你和我会这样在一起吧 |
[07:32] | First of all, we’re not together. | 首先 我们没在一起 |
[07:34] | And secondly, I have dreamed of standing over | 其次 我已经梦想了几十年 |
[07:37] | your dying body for decades. | 站在你垂死的身躯旁边 |
[07:42] | So, you dream about me? | 这么说 你的梦里有我 |
[07:46] | Listen, the doctor said this was a small heart attack, | 医生说这次只是轻微的心脏病发 |
[07:49] | but if the big one’s coming… | 但如果再来次严重的… |
[07:51] | I need you to know how sorry I am. | 我要你知道 我有多抱歉 |
[07:53] | Oh, please. Spare me the deathbed confession. | 得了吧 少来这套临终前忏悔 |
[07:55] | I can’t. | 不能不说 |
[07:57] | Running out on you when Christy was born | 克丽丝蒂出生时我抛弃你 |
[07:58] | was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我这辈子做过的最愚蠢的事 |
[08:01] | And… I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[08:06] | That was a long time ago, Alvin. | 陈年旧事了 阿尔文 |
[08:08] | So, you forgive me? | 你原谅我了吗 |
[08:11] | Would that give you peace? | 原谅你会让你内心安宁吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:17] | Then I’m gonna say… | 那我得说 |
[08:20] | …suck it. | 原谅你 想得美 |
[08:28] | If it matters at all, | 不知道这样做有没有影响 |
[08:30] | I… had my will rewritten | 但我已经改写了遗嘱 |
[08:32] | to include you and Christy and the kids. | 加上了你 克丽丝蒂还有孩子们 |
[08:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:39] | Signed and filed? | 已经签名成效了吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:50] | Go to the light. | 向着亮光走去吧 |
[08:54] | You know, when your mom kicked me out, I thought, | 你妈把我赶出来时 我想 |
[08:56] | “Okay. | 很好 |
[08:57] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[08:58] | I can party. | 我可以狂欢 |
[08:59] | I can date lots of girls. | 可以和很多女生约会 |
[09:01] | It’s all good, right?” | 真是太美好了 |
[09:02] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[09:06] | It’s not. | 一点也不好 |
[09:07] | It’s lonely out there, kiddo. | 一个人太孤单了 孩子 |
[09:09] | And I am not getting any younger. | 我也不再年轻了 |
[09:14] | Living in my van is getting less cute everyday. | 住在面包车里 感觉越来越不可爱了 |
[09:18] | You’re still cute, Dad. | 你还是很可爱的 爸 |
[09:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | But we both know I’m borderline creepy. | 但我俩心知肚明 我离变态就一步了 |
[09:29] | Would ice cream make you feel better? | 吃冰淇淋会让你好受些吗 |
[09:32] | Couldn’t hurt. | 没坏处 |
[09:33] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:36] | You got any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[09:41] | Shouldn’t Luke be here by now? | 卢克不是应该已经到了吗 |
[09:42] | He was too high to drive, so he took the bus. | 他太嗨了不能开车 只能坐公交 |
[09:46] | He smokes pot on the day you’re having the baby? | 你生孩子当天 他还抽大麻吗 |
[09:49] | Don’t make a big deal about it. | 少小题大做吧 |
[09:50] | He smokes pot every day. | 他每天都抽大麻 |
[09:53] | – Violet? – There he is. | -维奥莉特 -他来了 |
[09:55] | – Luke? – Where are you? | -卢克 -你在哪 |
[09:56] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[09:57] | – I’m coming, baby. – Luke! | -我来了 宝宝 -卢克 |
[10:01] | In here! | 这里 |
[10:03] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 |
[10:04] | You just walked past me. | 你刚走过去 |
[10:06] | Violet…! | 维奥莉特 |
[10:07] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[10:09] | Violet…! | 维奥莉特 |
[10:11] | “Every day,” You say? | 你说每天吗 |
[10:16] | All right, Mr. Biletnikoff, | 好了 布兰克科夫先生 |
[10:18] | – everything’s looking good. – Thanks, Doc. | -情况不错 -谢谢 医生 |
[10:20] | Be back to check on you in the morning. | 我上午再来检查 |
[10:21] | – Mrs. Biletnikoff. – I’m not Mrs. Biletnikoff. | -布兰克科夫太太 -我不是布兰克科夫太太 |
[10:23] | Mrs. Biletnikoff left him for a a guy on Facebook. | 布兰克科夫太太抛弃他和脸书上一个男人跑了 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Try to stay calm. | 尽量保持冷静 |
[10:34] | Hey. I push this button, | 我按这个按钮 |
[10:36] | and the nurse is here in a second. | 护士就会立马过来 |
[10:40] | Relax. I’m just fluffing. | 放松点 我只是来拍松枕头 |
[10:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[10:46] | And I’ve decided… | 我决定… |
[10:49] | to accept your apology. | 接受你的道歉 |
[10:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:53] | It’s time to move on. | 我该朝前看了 |
[10:56] | Thank you, Bonnie. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 邦妮 这对我意义重大 |
[11:00] | Forget about it. | 没事 |
[11:16] | You know, my heart’s not strong enough for sex. | 我的心脏还没有强大到可以滚床单的地步 |
[11:21] | Don’t tempt me. | 别诱惑我 |
[11:32] | – Thanks for getting here so fast. – Of course. | -谢谢你们这么快前来 -当然啦 |
[11:35] | How’s Violet? | 维奥莉特怎么样 |
[11:36] | Oh, you know, | 你知道啦 |
[11:37] | a little crazy, a little mean. | 有点疯狂 有点刻薄 |
[11:39] | But nothing that’ll be passed down. | 但是没什么会遗传的毛病 |
[11:43] | We brought some gifts for her. | 我们给她带了点礼物 |
[11:45] | I found a couple nice tops and some cool earrings. | 我找到了几件可爱的上衣和很酷的耳环 |
[11:47] | Yes, the earrings are cool. | 是啊 耳环的确很酷 |
[11:51] | That’s very thoughtful. | 你们真是考虑周到 |
[11:52] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们还能做什么吗 |
[11:54] | I think we got it covered. | 我觉得我们都搞定了 |
[11:56] | Unless you know how to do an episiotomy. | 除非你知道怎么做外阴切开术 |
[12:00] | I-I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[12:03] | She’s kidding. | 她开玩笑呢 |
[12:05] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:07] | something amazing just happened. | 刚发生了很棒的事 |
[12:09] | – Is the baby born? – Is the baby here? | -宝宝出生了吗 -宝宝来了吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, no. Hi, hi. Good to see you. | 不是 你们好 见到你们很高兴 |
[12:12] | No, I was just making out with Christy’s father. | 不 我只是在和克丽丝蒂的父亲亲热 |
[12:17] | You scamp. | 你个淘气鬼 |
[12:19] | Please, uh, excuse me for a second. | 我先失陪一会儿 |
[12:21] | What happened to hating his guts? | 你不是恨死他了吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, no, I don’t think I ever said “Hate.” | 我好像没说过”恨” |
[12:24] | You said it, you sang it, you bought an unregistered handgun. | 你说过 你唱过 你还买了一支未注册的手枪 |
[12:29] | Violet! | 维奥莉特 |
[12:39] | So… | 那么… |
[12:41] | how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:42] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[12:47] | That’s what I hear. | 我听说的也是如此 |
[12:49] | She told you. | 她和你说了 |
[12:51] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[12:52] | I don’t know what to say. It just happened. | 我不知道该说什么 事情就这样发生了 |
[12:56] | You… | 你… |
[12:57] | have any thoughts as to where this goes from here? | 想过事情接下来会怎么样吗 |
[13:00] | You got me. | 你难倒我了 |
[13:02] | Right before we kissed, she tried to kill me. | 我们接吻之前 她想杀了我 |
[13:06] | Twice. | 两次哦 |
[13:10] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[13:12] | you’re both grown-ups. | 你们都是成年人了 |
[13:14] | – I’m not gonna tell you how to live your lives. – Thanks. | -我不会告诉你们要如何生活 -谢谢 |
[13:17] | But here’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[13:19] | She’s just a few months sober | 她刚戒酒几个月 |
[13:22] | and still pretty raw. | 还很生疏 |
[13:24] | You know, emotionally. | 我是说感情方面 |
[13:26] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:27] | Very fragile. | 很脆弱 |
[13:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Five-eleven in flats and crazy as a bag of rats. | 在公寓里五点起十一点睡 像老鼠一样疯狂 |
[13:35] | That’s the girl I fell in love with. | 我爱上的就是那样的女孩 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God, we’re at nine centimeters. | 天啊 已经张开九厘米了 |
[13:42] | – I got to go. – Go, go, go. | -我得走了 -去吧 |
[13:44] | I’m really glad you’re okay. | 你没事我真的很高兴 |
[13:50] | Violet, this isn’t funny anymore! | 维奥莉特 这不好玩了 |
[13:55] | You’re doing very well. Let’s try another push. | 你做得很好 再用力一次 |
[14:02] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[14:04] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[14:04] | you can’t go home. You’re having the baby. | 你不能回家 你要生下宝宝 |
[14:07] | No, I want to keep it. | 不 我想留下宝宝 |
[14:10] | You want to keep the baby? | 你想留下宝宝吗 |
[14:12] | I’m never going through this pain again, | 我绝不要再经历一次这种痛苦了 |
[14:14] | so I have to keep this one. | 所以我必须留下这孩子 |
[14:15] | Well, what about the Taylors? | 那泰勒夫妇怎么办 |
[14:17] | Tell them I am sorry, but I changed my mind. | 告诉他们我很抱歉 但我改变主意了 |
[14:20] | Violet, you’re in a lot of pain right now, | 维奥莉特 你现在很痛苦 |
[14:22] | so you might want to wait till after… | 所以你也许想等到… |
[14:23] | This is my baby. I am keeping it! | 这是我的孩子 我要留下他 |
[14:26] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[14:28] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:29] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:31] | Do I go tell the Taylors? | 我该去告诉泰勒夫妇吗 |
[14:33] | I think you got to. | 我想你必须得去 |
[14:35] | You want to do it? | 你想去吗 |
[14:36] | Hell no. | 当然不想 |
[14:37] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[14:39] | No. | 没门儿 |
[14:40] | You suck. | 你烂透了 |
[14:44] | Oh, hey. You guys can’t find her, either? | 你们也找不到她吗 |
[14:48] | No, she’s right down the hall. | 没 她就在走廊尽头 |
[14:50] | Oh. Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[14:53] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[14:59] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna hang with you. | 如果你们不介意 我还是和你们在一起吧 |
[15:02] | – Please. – Thanks. | -来吧 -谢谢 |
[15:03] | Oh, listen, now that I got you here, | 既然你们来了 |
[15:06] | I want to run a couple baby names by you. | 我想说几个宝宝的名字 征询你们的意见 |
[15:08] | – Oh, okay. – Sure. | -好啊 -当然可以 |
[15:09] | If it’s a boy… | 如果是个男孩 |
[15:11] | Smokey. | 斯莫基[抽烟的] |
[15:14] | Smokey? | 斯莫基 |
[15:15] | Smokey Taylor. Who doesn’t want to be Smokey Taylor? | 斯莫基·泰勒 谁不想成为斯莫基·泰勒啊 |
[15:19] | You know, it’s not that bad. Oh, no. | 也不算太烂啦 不行 |
[15:23] | Now, if it’s a girl… | 如果是个女孩 |
[15:26] | Smokey. | 斯莫基 |
[15:33] | Is it here? | 生出来了吗 |
[15:34] | No, no, no baby yet. | 没 还没生出来 |
[15:38] | there has been a development, though. | 但是事情有些进展 |
[15:41] | Here, uh, why don’t you sit down. | 你们坐下来吧 |
[15:44] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[15:45] | She’s fine. Um, the thing is… | 她没事 问题是… |
[15:47] | – Where the heck did you go to?! – What? | -你到底去哪里了 -什么 |
[15:49] | She changed her mind again. | 她又改变主意了 |
[15:52] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:02] | Looked like a breech birth, | 看起来像是臀位分娩 |
[16:04] | but then the baby did a little somersault, | 但是婴儿翻了个跟头 |
[16:06] | stuck the landing. | 卡住了 |
[16:08] | You need to start thinking gymnastics. | 你们得考虑送他学体操 |
[16:10] | Olympics 2032. | 2032年奥林匹克运动会 |
[16:12] | USA! USA! USA! | 美国万岁 万岁 |
[16:18] | Smokey Taylor for the gold. | 斯莫基·泰勒赢得了金牌 |
[16:24] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:25] | The minute you walked out, she freaked | 你刚出去 她就吓坏了 |
[16:27] | and started yelling that she wasn’t ready to be a mother. | 开始大喊她没准备好做母亲 |
[16:29] | How do we know she’s not gonna freak and change her mind again? | 我们怎么知道她不会吓坏 又一次改变主意 |
[16:31] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[16:33] | I just hate this. | 我讨厌这一切 |
[16:34] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:43] | How’s Violet? | 维奥莉特怎么样 |
[16:44] | She’s doing okay. How are you doing? | 她挺好的 你呢 |
[16:47] | I’m cool, I’m cool. | 我没事 没事 |
[16:50] | Yeah, you are. | 是啊 |
[16:53] | I hate to break this up, kids, | 我讨厌打断你们 孩子们 |
[16:54] | but your great-grandchild is about to be born. | 但是你们的曾外孙就要出生了 |
[16:58] | I’ll be up to check on you later. | 我回头再去看你 |
[17:00] | Right on. | 妥妥的 |
[17:03] | Oh, God, his gown is open. | 天啊 他的睡衣敞开了 |
[17:05] | Yeah, he’s showing off. | 是啊 他在炫耀呢 |
[17:13] | You did great, honey. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[17:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | You were so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[17:19] | How come my stomach’s not smaller? | 我的肚子怎么还没变小 |
[17:23] | Didn’t anyone tell you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[17:25] | You’re gonna be fat forever. | 你这辈子都会是个肥婆 |
[17:29] | It just… | 这需要… |
[17:30] | takes some time. | 过一段时间 |
[17:32] | Would you like to hold your daughter? | 你想抱抱你女儿吗 |
[17:37] | You don’t have to, honey. | 你没必要抱 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | No. I want to say good-bye. | 不 我想和她道别 |
[17:53] | Hey there, little girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[17:57] | I just want you to know that I’m doing this for you | 我只想让你知道 我这样做是为了你 |
[18:02] | and that you are gonna have a wonderful life | 你会和你的新爸爸妈妈 |
[18:04] | with your new mom and dad. | 拥有很棒的生活 |
[18:09] | And they are gonna love you so much. | 他们会很爱你的 |
[18:18] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还该说什么了 |
[18:20] | You said it. | 你说了 |
[18:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:53] | Hi. I’m Christy, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[18:55] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:57] | Today I’m one year sober. | 今天我戒酒一年了 |
[19:03] | And I’d like to say it was the best year of my life. | 我很想说 这是我生命里最棒的一年 |
[19:07] | But the truth is it was a 365-day crap storm, | 但是现实是 那是一塌糊涂的365天 |
[19:13] | starting with the woman I hated most in the world | 一开始 我在世界上最恨的女人 |
[19:15] | coming back into my life. | 回到了我的生活中 |
[19:17] | Mom, take a bow. | 妈 鞠躬答谢吧 |
[19:23] | But I didn’t drink. | 但我没有喝酒 |
[19:26] | My teenage daughter got pregnant, | 我青春期的女儿怀孕了 |
[19:29] | and I still didn’t drink. | 我还是没有喝酒 |
[19:31] | And then I met two incredible women here, | 然后我在这里碰到了两位超棒的女人 |
[19:36] | both of whom I truly love | 我真的很爱她们 |
[19:39] | and look up to. | 也很尊敬她们 |
[19:41] | One got cancer, and the other one went to jail. | 一个得了癌症 另一个蹲了监狱 |
[19:46] | Marjorie? | 玛乔丽 |
[19:48] | Cancer. | 癌症姐 |
[19:50] | Jail sends her love. | 监狱姐向你致意 |
[19:54] | And then I tracked down my dad, who I’d never met. | 然后我找到了我爸爸 我从来没见过他 |
[19:58] | And we actually started to build a relationship. | 我们开始建立感情 |
[20:02] | He just had a heart attack. | 他最近心脏病发作了 |
[20:05] | And my mom made out with him in the hospital. | 我妈妈和他在医院里亲热了 |
[20:13] | And then yesterday, | 然后昨天 |
[20:15] | my daughter gave her baby up for adoption. | 我女儿把她的孩子送给别人收养了 |
[20:19] | And that had to be the hardest thing | 那一定是我这辈子经历过的 |
[20:22] | I’ve experienced in my life. | 最艰难的事 |
[20:25] | But I didn’t drink. | 但我没有喝酒 |
[20:26] | Didn’t even think about it. | 想都没有想过 |
[20:29] | Okay, I thought about it, but I didn’t want to. | 好吧 我想过 但我不想喝 |
[20:32] | Okay, I wanted to. | 好吧 我想喝 |
[20:35] | But I didn’t do it. | 但是我没喝 |
[20:41] | It’s funny. I thought… | 真有意思 我觉得… |
[20:43] | I got sober and my life fell apart. | 我戒酒后 生活就会四分五裂 |
[20:47] | But what really happened was I got sober just in time. | 但真正发生的事是 我及时戒酒了 |
[20:52] | So… thank you. | 所以 谢谢大家 |