时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[00:04] | – Who are you? – Landlord. | -你谁啊 -房东 |
[00:07] | – Can I ask what this is about? – Who are you? | -我能问问是什么事吗 -你谁啊 |
[00:09] | Really? We’re starting over? | 没搞错吧 又从头开始了 |
[00:13] | Okay, I’m her mother. | 好吧 我是她妈妈 |
[00:15] | – You’re living here? – Absolutely not. | -你住在这里吗 -当然不是 |
[00:17] | Good, ’cause your living here– rent will be higher. | 很好 因为如果你住在这里 房租会更高 |
[00:19] | No, no, we wouldn’t want it to be higher. | 不不 我们可不想让房租更高 |
[00:22] | Your daughter– three months behind on rent. | 你女儿 三个月没付房租了 |
[00:25] | – Really? – 48 hours she don’t pay, | -真的吗 -48小时内她还不付房租 |
[00:28] | I send sheriff for eviction. | 我就让警察赶走她 |
[00:30] | Remember how I used to bet | 记得我以前 |
[00:32] | on football and basketball and such? | 会在橄榄球和篮球比赛中下赌注吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah. You sucked at it. | 是啊 你输了个精光 |
[00:39] | Still do. | 现在也是 |
[00:41] | You gambled away the rent money?! | 你输光了房租吗 |
[00:43] | We never had rent money. | 我们从来就没有过房租钱 |
[00:46] | I gambled away | 我输掉的是 |
[00:48] | what little we had on the hopes of getting the rent money. | 那一点点可能用来赢得房租的小钱 |
[00:53] | Pack your stuff, Roscoe. | 收拾东西吧 罗斯科 |
[00:54] | We’re going on a surprise vacation. | 我们要进行惊喜度假了 |
[00:56] | Pack up, Violet. | 收拾东西 维奥莉特 |
[00:57] | We’re skipping out on the rent. | 我们没付房租 |
[01:00] | This place sucks, Mom. | 这地方烂透了 妈妈 |
[01:02] | Look on the bright side. | 往好的方面看 |
[01:04] | We finally have HBO. | 我们终于有HBO台了 |
[01:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:16] | I’m going for a swim. | 我要去游泳了 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[01:28] | Cannonball! | 炮弹发射 |
[01:31] | Roscoe?! | 罗斯科 |
[01:33] | Stay where I can see you! | 待在我能看到你的地方 |
[01:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | Oh! Your brother still thinks we’re on vacation. | 你弟弟还觉得我们在度假呢 |
[01:41] | Nothing like a motel room in the morning | 早上醒来发现自己在汽车旅馆房间 |
[01:43] | to make you want to kill yourself. | 这让你最想自杀 |
[01:47] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:48] | It’s not so bad. | 也没有那么糟糕啦 |
[01:50] | Beds are comfortable, we’ve got hot water. | 床很舒适 我们有热水 |
[01:53] | There’s even a safe in the closet. | 衣柜里还有保险箱呢 |
[01:55] | Great. A place to store all our disappointments. | 太棒了 可以用来储存我们的所有的失望 |
[02:00] | How long are we gonna be homeless? | 我们要持续无家可归多长时间 |
[02:01] | Hey, hey, hey, we are not homeless. | 我们才没有无家可归 |
[02:03] | – Mom, tell her. – Tell her what? | -妈妈 告诉她 -告诉她什么 |
[02:05] | Tell her that everything’s gonna be fine. | 告诉她一切都会好起来 |
[02:07] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[02:10] | Violet, this is just temporary. | 维奥莉特 这只是暂时的 |
[02:13] | Trust me, I have a plan. | 相信我 我有个计划 |
[02:15] | Roscoe, put the dead bird down! | 罗斯科 放下死鸟 |
[02:19] | I still have a good job, | 我还是有一份不错的工作 |
[02:21] | your grandma’s life-coaching business is starting to pick up. | 你外婆的人生导师生意在蒸蒸日上 |
[02:25] | – Well… – What? | -那个嘛 -怎么了 |
[02:26] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[02:29] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[02:30] | Everything’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[02:32] | That’s what you said when you drew a mustache on me, | 你往我脸上画胡子 我们在半夜 |
[02:33] | and we drove out of Phoenix in the middle of the night. | 开车驶离菲尼克斯时 你也是这么说的 |
[02:37] | Now… hang on. | 等等 |
[02:40] | That was not a rent issue. | 那可不是房租问题 |
[02:42] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[02:47] | It was a drug deal gone bad. | 一起失败了的毒品交易 |
[02:50] | You never hear about the ones that go good. | 从来没听说过哪起毒品交易顺利进行了 |
[02:55] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[02:56] | there’s no use in dwelling in the past. | 沉湎于过去毫无作用 |
[02:59] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[03:01] | I have to go prepare myself to take on the day. | 我要去准备一下 迎接今天 |
[03:05] | To build a better tomorrow | 来为我自己和我的家人 |
[03:08] | for myself and my family. | 打造更好的明天 |
[03:17] | Oh, God, we are so screwed. | 天啊 我们完蛋了 |
[03:22] | Sweetie, we can hear you. | 亲爱的 我们能听见你哦 |
[03:45] | All right, boys, here are your drinks. | 好了先生们 这是你们的酒 |
[03:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Oopsie. Somebody dropped a napkin. | 哎哟 某人掉了餐巾呢 |
[03:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:03] | That’s better. | 这样更好 |
[04:09] | Okay, let me just tell you about today’s special. | 好吧 让我说说今天的特色菜 |
[04:12] | We have a succulent chicken paillard | 我们有多汁的烤鸡肉 |
[04:16] | that’s been pounded very hard, | 经过了重重地捶打 |
[04:19] | just the way the chicken likes it. | 鸡就喜欢这样 |
[04:22] | I will let you fellas think about that for a second. | 我让你们考虑一下吧 |
[04:26] | Ooh, somebody’s been working out. | 某人在健身啊 |
[04:30] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:33] | This is a four-star restaurant, | 这是四星级餐厅 |
[04:35] | and you’re doing everything but give these people lap dances. | 而你就差给这些人跳大腿舞了 |
[04:38] | Don’t talk to table two. | 别跟二号桌的人说话 |
[04:41] | Christy, I know you’re trying to make money, | 克丽丝蒂 我知道你想赚钱 |
[04:43] | but you can’t let men objectify you. | 但你不能让男人把你当做物品 |
[04:44] | Did you get a boob job? | 你去隆胸了吗 |
[04:47] | No, I just stuffed my bra with my kid’s tube socks. | 没有 我只是往胸罩里塞了我孩子的筒形短袜 |
[04:51] | Really? It’s very effective. | 真的吗 非常有效 |
[04:55] | Regardless, you need to dial it back. | 无论如何 你还是得别这么过分 |
[04:58] | I can’t. I’m in trouble. | 我做不到 我有麻烦了 |
[04:59] | I need cash in a hurry. | 我急需现金 |
[05:02] | In fact, I was gonna wait till after my shift to ask you, | 实际上 我本来是想等到下班后再问你的 |
[05:05] | but since we’re talking about it now, | 但既然我们现在聊着呢 |
[05:07] | I was hoping that maybe you could lend me… | 我希望你能借我… |
[05:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:11] | You just walk away? | 你就这样走了 |
[05:16] | Son of a bitch! | 妈蛋 |
[05:26] | I like this new thing you’re doing with your breasts. | 我喜欢你对你的胸的处理 |
[05:29] | Here, knock yourself out. | 来 自便吧 |
[05:35] | Mmm. Still warm. | 还温着呢 |
[05:39] | So what’s going on? Back on the pole? | 怎么回事啊 你又跳起钢管舞了吗 |
[05:42] | I wish. | 我倒希望 |
[05:44] | I’d make more money than I’m making here. | 那样我赚的钱就比在这里赚的多了 |
[05:46] | Aw, money problems. I’m sorry. | 缺钱啊 真遗憾 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You know, I could possibly help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[05:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:53] | That’d be so great. | 那就太棒了 |
[05:55] | I promise I’ll pay you right back. | 我保证我会很快还钱的 |
[05:56] | Oh, the arrangement I’m thinking of wouldn’t require any payback. | 我设想的安排不需要还钱 |
[05:59] | It’s more of a services-rendered-in-the-back-of-my-car | 更像是在我车后座提供的服务 |
[06:01] | sort of thing. | 那种事 |
[06:03] | That’s it? You just walk away? | 就这样吗 你就走了吗 |
[06:09] | Give me my boobs back. | 还老娘的大胸 |
[06:13] | Okay, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[06:15] | I’ve got Alaskan king crab, | 这里有阿拉斯加帝王蟹 |
[06:18] | leg of lamb, | 羊腿 |
[06:19] | chateaubriand. | 烤大牛排 |
[06:21] | Can’t we ever have burgers and fries? | 就不能吃汉堡包和薯条吗 |
[06:25] | When I start working at McDonald’s | 等我去麦当劳打工 |
[06:27] | and stealing their food, yes. | 并开始偷他们的食物时就可以 |
[06:31] | So you guys are, like, homeless, huh? | 你们无家可归了啊 |
[06:33] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂喂喂 |
[06:34] | We’re on vacation. | 我们是在度假 |
[06:38] | Limited choices in the vending machine. | 自动售货机里选择有限 |
[06:40] | I got a Shasta, a Mr. Pibb | 我买了莎士达饮料 皮布汽水 |
[06:42] | and something called Hola Cola. | 还有你好可乐 |
[06:47] | Okay, | 好了 |
[06:48] | before we start, | 我们吃饭前 |
[06:50] | I think we should say a little prayer of thanks. | 我觉得我们该说些感谢的话 |
[06:53] | For what? | 感谢什么 |
[06:56] | For this delicious food that rich people didn’t finish. | 感谢这些富人没吃完的美味食物啊 |
[07:01] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[07:04] | for sticking together as a family. | 我们一家人团结在一起 |
[07:08] | God bless us, everyone. | 上帝保佑我们所有人 |
[07:13] | Pass the figgy pudding. | 把无花果布丁拿给我 |
[07:18] | Who could that be? | 会是谁啊 |
[07:19] | Well, we can rule out housekeeping. | 可以排除是家政了 |
[07:22] | It’s just the girl I’m sponsoring. | 只是一个我在互助的姑娘 |
[07:24] | You invited her here? | 你邀请了她来这里吗 |
[07:26] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[07:27] | We have nothing to be ashamed of. | 我们没什么好难为情的 |
[07:29] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:32] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[07:32] | Hi, come on in. | 请进吧 |
[07:34] | Hey, what are you doing in a motel? | 你在汽车旅馆干什么呢 |
[07:36] | They’re not homeless if that’s what you’re thinking. | 他们没有无家可归 如果你这么想的话 |
[07:40] | We’re here temporarily | 我们临时住在这里 |
[07:42] | until our new place is decorated. | 等新家装修好 |
[07:44] | Can’t live in a car without curtains. | 可不能住在没窗帘的车里啊 |
[07:49] | It’s so weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[07:50] | My coke dealer used to live right down the hall. | 我的毒贩之前就住在走廊尽头 |
[07:52] | I knew I’d been here before! | 我就知道我以前来过 |
[07:57] | Okay, let me introduce you to my family. | 让我给你介绍一下我家人吧 |
[07:59] | You know Bonnie. | 你认识邦妮 |
[08:01] | This is my daughter Violet, | 这是我女儿维奥莉特 |
[08:03] | her boyfriend Luke, | 她男朋友卢克 |
[08:05] | my son Roscoe. | 我儿子罗斯科 |
[08:06] | You guys are really lucky to have a mom who’s so together. | 你们真幸运 有一个如此坚强的妈妈 |
[08:09] | Exactly how long have you been sober? | 你戒酒多久了啊 |
[08:14] | 11 days. | 11天 |
[08:15] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[08:16] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:21] | Christy, can I have a word with you in the east wing? | 克丽丝蒂 我能在东区跟你说句话吗 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[08:28] | We have a pool. | 我们有个游泳池哦 |
[08:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:30] | That’s where they found my dealer. | 他们在那里找到了我的毒贩 |
[08:37] | She’s a great gal, huh? | 她是个好姑娘 对吧 |
[08:38] | Yeah. I don’t know if this is the Hola Cola talking, | 是啊 我不知道是不是你好可乐让我喝醉了 |
[08:41] | but are you out of your mind? | 但是你疯了吗 |
[08:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | With everything that’s going on, | 发生了这么多事 |
[08:46] | you are helping her? | 你还帮助她啊 |
[08:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:49] | It’s called giving back. | 这叫回报 |
[08:52] | But you have nothing to spare. | 但是你没有任何东西可以分享 |
[08:55] | Mom, we’re gonna be fine. | 妈妈 我们会没事的 |
[08:57] | You got to stay positive. | 你得保持积极的态度 |
[08:59] | Okay. I’m positive you have nothing to spare. | 我很肯定你没有任何东西可以分享 |
[09:06] | Oh, it’s Alvin. | 是阿尔文 |
[09:07] | Does your father know about our little situation here? | 你父亲知道我们的小状况吗 |
[09:10] | No, I don’t want him to worry. | 不 我不想让他担心 |
[09:11] | What’s to worry about? I thought you said everything’s fine. | 有什么好担心的 你不是说一切没事吗 |
[09:13] | It is fine. | 的确没事啊 |
[09:14] | Then answer the phone. | 那就接电话 |
[09:16] | Okay, I will. | 我会的 |
[09:26] | I missed him. | 我没接到 |
[09:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:36] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:39] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[09:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:48] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[09:50] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[09:51] | I’m Roscoe’s dad. | 我是罗斯科的爸爸 |
[09:54] | I’m Roscoe’s grandfather. | 我是罗斯科的外公 |
[09:56] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:01] | What-what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[10:03] | Oh. I live in my van, | 我住在面包车里 |
[10:04] | so I take a shower whenever the opportunity presents itself. | 所以有机会时我会溜进来洗个澡 |
[10:08] | A bucket and a rag can only get you so far. | 一个水桶和一条毛巾洗得不是那么爽 |
[10:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Uh, where is everybody? | 大家都上哪儿去了 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. I came by last night, nobody here. | 我不知道 我昨晚来的 这里没人 |
[10:18] | Crashed on the couch. Woke up this morning, | 我就在沙发上睡了一夜 早上醒来了 |
[10:21] | still nobody here. | 依然没人 |
[10:22] | The-the TV’s gone. | 电视不见了 |
[10:24] | Oh. That rules out the Rapture. | 那就不是被提了 |
[10:32] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[10:33] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[10:34] | I’m the owner of this house. | 我是这栋房子的房主 |
[10:37] | Just a heads up– the water pressure in the shower’s a little low. | 提醒一下 浴室的水压有点低 |
[10:39] | You might want to check on that. | 你也许想查看一下 |
[10:42] | I’ll check it… | 我会查看的 |
[10:43] | right after I shoot you. | 就在我对你开枪之后 |
[10:47] | Now, who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[10:48] | I’m Christy’s ex-husband. | 我是克丽丝蒂的前夫 |
[10:49] | And I’m her father. | 我是她爹 |
[10:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:52] | Did you know your daughter took her family and ran out | 你知道你女儿大半夜的时候 |
[10:55] | in the middle of the night to beat me out of the rent? | 举家逃亡 就为了不给我付房租吗 |
[10:57] | My daughter wouldn’t do that. | 我女儿不会那样做 |
[10:59] | Yes, she would. | 她会的 |
[11:02] | Yes, she would. | 她会的 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[11:19] | I’m praying. | 我在祈祷 |
[11:27] | How’s it going? | 进行得怎么样 |
[11:30] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[11:32] | Are we still here? | 我们还在这里吗 |
[11:39] | Listen, I’m sorry I’ve been giving you a hard time. | 听着 很抱歉我对你很苛刻 |
[11:43] | I know you’re doing the best you can. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[11:48] | One of my prayers just got answered. | 我的一个祈祷应验了 |
[11:52] | What else you asking for? | 你还祈求了什么 |
[11:53] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的 |
[11:56] | for God to give me a little guidance, | 让上帝给我一点指引 |
[11:59] | maybe a house. | 也许一栋房子 |
[12:00] | Why not a rich guy who likes kids? | 为什么不是一个喜欢小孩的阔佬 |
[12:03] | I’m trying to ask for things that really exist. | 我想祈求真实存在的东西 |
[12:08] | Come to bed. Get some rest. | 上床吧 歇会儿 |
[12:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:19] | It’s important to let him know you’re done. | 让他知道你祈祷完了 这很重要 |
[12:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[12:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:36] | Back in your room, ma’am! | 回你房间 女士 |
[12:39] | Police! | 警察 |
[12:41] | Everybody, get down! | 大家趴下 |
[12:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:52] | God wants us to live with you. | 上帝想让我们跟你住一起 |
[13:15] | Sorry, I have to feed the kitties. | 抱歉 我得喂猫咪 |
[13:21] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[13:23] | That’s the smell of loneliness. | 那是孤独的味道 |
[13:28] | Marjorie, I, uh, | 玛乔丽 我 |
[13:30] | can’t thank you enough for taking us in. | 多谢你收留我们 |
[13:33] | Oh, of course, sweetie, it’s nice to have the company. | 没事 亲爱的 有人陪着挺好的 |
[13:35] | Love my cats, but they don’t ask me how my day was. | 我很爱我的猫咪 但他们不会问我今天过得怎么样 |
[13:38] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[13:42] | I’ll be at the pool. | 我去泳池了 |
[13:43] | Oh, honey, Marjorie doesn’t have a pool. | 亲爱的 玛乔丽家没泳池 |
[13:48] | HBO? | 有HBO台吗 |
[13:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:51] | Worst vacation ever. | 史上最烂的假期 |
[13:56] | So, did you sleep okay? | 你睡得好吗 |
[13:58] | As good as I could with my cat allergies. | 还行吧 就是我对猫过敏 |
[14:01] | Aw, poor dear. | 可怜虫 |
[14:03] | Yeah, my nose is stuffy, | 我鼻子堵了 |
[14:06] | my throat’s scratchy, | 喉咙痒痒的 |
[14:07] | and my eyes are all puffy. | 眼睛也肿了 |
[14:11] | I’ll pick you up some Benadryl | 我做完化疗回来时 |
[14:12] | on my way home from the chemo. | 给你买点苯海拉明 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Take your time. Bye. | 不着急 拜拜 |
[14:22] | I love her, | 我很爱她 |
[14:23] | but she plays that cancer card an awful lot. | 但她提到自己得了癌症也提得太频繁了吧 |
[14:28] | Ooh, smoothies. | 冰沙 |
[14:30] | Violet, no! Stop! | 维奥莉特 别喝 |
[14:45] | Hope you enjoyed your meal. | 希望你们用餐愉快 |
[14:47] | Just a reminder, all of my tips | 提醒一下 我的小费 |
[14:49] | are donated directly to the homeless. | 都直接捐给了无家可归的人 |
[14:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:57] | What kind of a person skips out on their rent? | 哪种人会不付房租啊 |
[14:59] | That’s it? You just walk away? | 就这样吗 你就这样走了 |
[15:06] | Man, he really tore me a new one. | 他又给我带来了新伤害 |
[15:11] | I was shaking after he left the restaurant. | 他离开餐厅后我都在颤抖 |
[15:13] | You try blaming me? | 你责怪了我吗 |
[15:14] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[15:16] | First words out of my mouth. | 我第一句话就是这样说的 |
[15:19] | He said I was a grown woman | 他说我是个成年女人了 |
[15:22] | and I need to take responsibility for my actions. | 得为自己的行为负责 |
[15:25] | What a douche. | 真是个傻逼 |
[15:30] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[15:31] | Keep an eye on your brother. | 帮我看着你弟弟 |
[15:32] | We’re going to a meeting. | 我们要去参加互助会了 |
[15:34] | Yeah, like that’ll help. | 好像那能有所帮助似的 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | You’ve been going to these stupid things for a year, | 你去参加愚蠢的互助会都有一年了吧 |
[15:39] | and where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[15:42] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[15:44] | I am sober. | 我戒酒了 |
[15:45] | You’re a loser. | 你就是个废柴 |
[15:47] | You take that back. | 你收回这话 |
[15:48] | Make me. | 逼我啊 |
[15:49] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:51] | If you guys are gonna do this, | 如果你们要吵架 |
[15:52] | let’s get a mud pit and make some money. | 我们去找个泥坑 赚点钱吧 |
[15:56] | This is all your fault. You ruined my life. | 这都是你的错 你毁了我的生活 |
[15:59] | I ruined it? | 我毁了 |
[16:01] | I’m the reason you got pregnant? | 是我让你怀孕的吗 |
[16:03] | I’m the reason you sit around all day doing nothing? | 是我让你整天无所事事的吗 |
[16:06] | Instead of bitching and moaning, | 你一直在牢骚抱怨 |
[16:08] | why don’t you go to school, get a job, | 为什么不去上学 找份工作 |
[16:10] | make something of yourself! | 做个有用的人 |
[16:12] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[16:24] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[16:26] | She needs to grow up | 她得成熟点 |
[16:28] | and start making smart decisions. | 开始做出明智的选择 |
[16:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:32] | If only she had some role models. | 如果她有榜样就好了 |
[16:37] | And now I hate you. | 现在我恨你了 |
[16:46] | Hi, I’m Christy. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[16:48] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:49] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:50] | Not done. | 我还没说完呢 |
[16:52] | I’m also a liar, | 我也是个骗子 |
[16:54] | a lousy mother | 糟糕的妈妈 |
[16:55] | and a deadbeat. | 赖债不还 |
[16:57] | She also farts under the covers and blames the cats. | 她还在被子底下放屁 并且栽到猫咪头上 |
[17:04] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[17:05] | When everything in my life was falling apart, | 诸事不顺时 |
[17:08] | I was doing fine. | 我却没事 |
[17:10] | I was handling. | 我在应对 |
[17:13] | And then when things started going good, | 一切顺利时 |
[17:16] | I fell apart. | 我却崩溃了 |
[17:18] | Started gambling again. | 我又开始赌博了 |
[17:20] | I got my family evicted. | 害我家人被赶走了 |
[17:23] | I put us all in danger. | 让大家置身危险之中 |
[17:25] | I’m sure you read about the meth lab at the motel that blew up. | 你们肯定都读到了汽车旅馆制毒房爆炸的新闻了吧 |
[17:30] | They were our neighbors. | 他们是我们的邻居 |
[17:34] | Well, they were a couple doors down. | 离我们还有几间房啦 |
[17:36] | Our actual neighbors were making some kind of porn. | 我们真正的邻居在拍黄片 |
[17:45] | Anyway, I do have two things I can hold on to. | 总之 我坚持了两件事 |
[17:51] | Through it all, | 一路走来 |
[17:53] | I’ve stayed sober, and… | 我一直没喝酒 而且 |
[17:58] | I’ve also helped someone else stay sober. | 我还帮助别人坚持戒酒了 |
[18:04] | What up, bitches?! | 好吗 贱人们 |
[18:13] | Okay, one thing. | 好吧 只有一件事了 |
[18:24] | I mean, what the hell? | 我是说 搞什么 |
[18:27] | He said he’s gonna leave me if I don’t stop drinking, | 他说如果我不戒酒 他就离开我 |
[18:30] | so I stop drinking, | 所以我戒酒了 |
[18:31] | and what does he do? | 他做了什么 |
[18:32] | Files for divorce. | 提出了离婚申请 |
[18:34] | So what do I do? | 我怎么做 |
[18:35] | What anybody would do. | 做大家都会做的事 |
[18:37] | I set his bobble-head collection on fire. | 我烧了他的摇头娃娃系列 |
[18:43] | You should’ve seen it. | 你该看看的 |
[18:45] | 200 flaming heads. | 200个起火的脑袋 |
[18:51] | Okay, let’s get some sleep. | 好吧 我们睡一觉吧 |
[18:52] | This’ll all seem much worse in the morning. | 明早起来你会觉得更糟糕的 |
[18:55] | Where are we gonna sleep? | 我们睡哪儿呢 |
[18:56] | Don’t worry, once she’s out, | 别担心 等她睡过去了 |
[18:57] | we’ll roll her onto the floor. | 我们就把她滚到地上去 |
[19:01] | Oh, look, another success story. | 瞧瞧 又一个成功故事 |
[19:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna go stay with my friend, Sarah. | 我要去跟我朋友莎拉一起住 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[19:10] | I’m not. | 我不回来了 |
[19:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:14] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想在待在这里了 |
[19:15] | – I’m done with all this. – No. | -我受够这一切了 -不 |
[19:17] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不不不 |
[19:19] | No one is done until I say we’re done. | 除非我说我们完了 否则谁也没完 |
[19:21] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[19:23] | We stick together, no matter what. | 无论如何 我们都要同舟共济 |
[19:24] | Why? Nothing about us works. | 为什么 我们一无是处 |
[19:30] | Thank you for your hospitality, Marjorie. | 多谢你的热情好客 玛乔丽 |
[19:32] | You’re welcome, dear. | 不用谢 亲爱的 |
[19:34] | Damn it, Violet, I forbid you to go. | 该死 维奥莉特 我不许你走 |
[19:36] | I am 18. | 我18岁了 |
[19:36] | I can do whatever the hell I want. | 想做什么都行 |
[19:45] | Bye, Grandma. | 再见 外婆 |
[19:46] | Violet, don’t. | 维奥莉特 别这样 |