时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I got a job. | 我找到了一份工作 |
[00:04] | For money? | 为了钱吗 |
[00:06] | Even better. | 更好 |
[00:09] | They’re paying you in keys? | 他们付你钥匙作为酬劳吗 |
[00:12] | No, I’m managing an apartment building. | 不是 我在管理一栋公寓大楼 |
[00:15] | They’re paying me with a free apartment. | 他们付我一栋免费公寓作为酬劳 |
[00:16] | We have a home. | 我们有家了 |
[00:19] | Oh, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:20] | That’s incredible! | 太棒了 |
[00:21] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:24] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:25] | Do you know how to manage an apartment building? | 你知道怎么管理公寓大楼吗 |
[00:27] | I do not. | 不知道 |
[00:30] | You know, I’m thinking somewhere down the road, | 我在想着以后 |
[00:32] | we buy a nice fold-out couch for the living room. | 我们买一个不错的可折叠沙发 放在客厅 |
[00:34] | You’ll be a lot more comfortable. | 你会舒服很多的 |
[00:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[00:37] | I thought you were sleeping on the couch. | 我还以为是你睡在沙发上 |
[00:39] | Oh, you’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[00:42] | I found the apartment. I get the master. | 我找到的公寓 我睡主卧 |
[00:44] | – Yeah, but… – I saved us. | -是啊 但是 -我拯救了我们 |
[00:46] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[00:47] | After you put us out on the street. | 你先让我们流落街头的 |
[00:48] | – Yeah, but I… – But what? | -是的 但是我 -但是什么 |
[00:52] | But I don’t want to sleep on the couch. | 但我不想睡在沙发上 |
[00:55] | You want to swap with Roscoe? | 你想跟罗斯科换吗 |
[00:57] | No. That’s a closet. | 不要 那是个橱柜 |
[01:00] | Well, I don’t know what choice we have. | 我不知道我们还有什么选择 |
[01:01] | We certainly can’t sleep in the same bed together. | 我们肯定不能睡在同一张床上 |
[01:03] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[01:04] | I’m tiny. | 我很小只 |
[01:08] | What happens when one of us has a gentleman caller? | 如果有男人来找我们中的一个 那怎么办 |
[01:10] | Well, Blanche Dubois, | 好吧 布兰奇·杜波依斯 |
[01:14] | one of us can sleep on the couch then. | 那时候我们中的一个可以睡在沙发上 |
[01:16] | I guess that can work. | 我想行吧 |
[01:18] | We will need some kind of signal. | 我们需要某种信号 |
[01:19] | You mean like a sock on the door? | 你是说像是在门口挂只袜子吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah, but classier. | 对 但是更经典 |
[01:24] | A sock wearing a top hat? | 戴着大礼帽的袜子吗 |
[01:30] | How about this beer cozy? | 啤酒罩怎么样 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I guess that’ll work. | 好 我觉得行 |
[01:34] | Yeah. It’s like it’s having sex with the doorknob. | 是啊 它像是在跟门把手做爱一样 |
[02:00] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[02:02] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:03] | I’m trying to figure out how to fix | 我在YouTube上找 |
[02:04] | a coin-operated washing machine on YouTube. | 如何修理投币洗衣机的视频 |
[02:07] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[02:08] | No, but look. | 没有 但是瞧瞧 |
[02:10] | A monkey playing harmonica. | 一只吹口琴的猴子 |
[02:20] | Holy mackerel! | 天啊 |
[02:21] | He’s actually playing the blues. | 他在吹布鲁斯音乐呢 |
[02:22] | Yeah, he’s obviously known sadness. | 是啊 显然他了解悲伤 |
[02:26] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[02:28] | Who hurt you, little monkey? | 谁伤害了你 小猴子 |
[02:32] | Roscoe, your dad’s here! | 罗斯科 你爸来了 |
[02:34] | Get a move on! | 快点 |
[02:37] | Hey! Nice place. | 这地方不错啊 |
[02:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Look at you all cleaned up. | 瞧瞧你人模狗样的 |
[02:42] | Court date? | 开庭日吗 |
[02:44] | There’s no court on Saturday. | 周六不开庭 |
[02:46] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:48] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:50] | So… what’s with the… | 你怎么 |
[02:53] | new haircut and big boy clothes? | 搞了个新发型 穿上了西装 |
[02:56] | Well, uh, Candace bought me this stuff. | 坎迪斯给我买的 |
[03:00] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[03:01] | What’s a “Candace”? | 坎迪斯是什么 |
[03:04] | She’s a girl I’m living with. | 我跟她住在一起呢 |
[03:07] | You’re living with somebody? | 你跟别人同居吗 |
[03:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[03:10] | Well, you were kind of homeless for a while, | 你之前无家可归 |
[03:11] | and I didn’t want you to think I was showing off. | 我不想让你认为我是在炫耀 |
[03:15] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:17] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[03:18] | Gets better! She got me this sweet gig | 还有更好的呢 她给我安排了一份工作 |
[03:19] | selling cars at her dad’s dealership. | 在她爸爸的汽车店里卖车 |
[03:21] | Hang on. You have a legitimate job? | 等等 你找到了一份合法的工作吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah, the cars are easy to sell, too, ’cause they’re from Korea, | 是啊 汽车很容易卖 因为是韩国产的 |
[03:27] | which I’m sure you know is the new Japan. | 你也知道对吧 韩国就是新日本 |
[03:32] | What about your pot business? | 你的大麻生意呢 |
[03:33] | Ah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:35] | Candace decided I didn’t want to do that anymore. | 坎迪斯决定了我不想继续做下去了 |
[03:39] | But it’s cool ’cause I love selling cars. | 但是这没关系 因为我喜欢卖车 |
[03:42] | They’re even talking about sending me to Seoul | 他们还在说送我去首尔 |
[03:44] | for a management program. | 进行管理培训呢 |
[03:45] | – Seoul? – Yeah. | -汉城 -对啊 |
[03:46] | I think it’s in Korea. | 我觉得是在韩国 |
[03:50] | Oh, check this out. | 听听这个 |
[03:51] | Kimchi. | 朝鲜泡菜 |
[03:55] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:56] | “Pickled cabbage.” I’m told it comes up | “朝鲜泡菜” 别人告诉我提起这个词的频率 |
[03:57] | more often than you’d think. | 比你想象中的要高 |
[04:01] | Hey, Dad! Want to see my new room? | 爸爸 想看看我的新房间吗 |
[04:03] | No, no. You can show him later. | 不不 你可以晚点再给他看 |
[04:05] | You guys get out of here. | 你们出去吧 |
[04:07] | Go have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:10] | Baxter, wait. | 巴克斯特 等等 |
[04:12] | This woman, Candace, if she’s gonna be around Roscoe, | 这个女人 坎迪斯 如果她要跟罗斯科接触 |
[04:16] | I think I should meet her. | 我觉得我该跟她见面 |
[04:17] | Of course. I’ll set it up. | 当然啦 我会安排的 |
[04:19] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[04:21] | this is a brochure for our new hatchback. | 这是我们新款掀背车的小册子 |
[04:26] | It’s perfect for hauling kids, | 很适合载孩子 |
[04:27] | hauling groceries and hauling ass. | 载杂物和载驴子[开溜] |
[04:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | But my ass can’t afford it. | 但我可买不起 |
[04:34] | Come on, zero down. | 拜托 这是零首付 |
[04:37] | No payments for 12 months. | 12个月都不用付钱 |
[04:39] | Kind of like you and child support. | 就像你12个月都没付子女抚养费啊 |
[04:42] | Okay, bye! | 好吧 拜拜 |
[04:47] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:49] | Apparently, he has a new girlfriend, | 显然 他有了个新女友 |
[04:52] | a new home and a new job. | 新家和新工作 |
[04:54] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[04:54] | – Yeah, I’m happy for him. – You don’t sound happy. | -是啊 我为他感到高兴 -你听起来可不高兴 |
[04:57] | Well, I am! | 老娘高兴 |
[05:01] | Tell me again how you finagled your way into this job. | 再跟我说一次你怎么施计弄到这份工作的 |
[05:03] | There was no finagling. Just a straight-out lie. | 我可没施计 我直接撒谎了 |
[05:07] | So, you told them you were a handyman? | 你告诉他们你是勤杂工吗 |
[05:09] | Told them I was an aircraft mechanic. | 我告诉他们我是飞机维修工 |
[05:11] | This was a step down for First Lieutenant Plunkett. | 这对普兰科特中尉而言是屈尊 |
[05:15] | Do you remember when we were broke and you conned your way | 你记得我们破产了 你骗到了 |
[05:17] | into teaching at that Catholic high school? | 在天主教高中当老师的工作吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, yeah. All I needed was a Halloween costume | 是啊 我只需要万圣节戏服 |
[05:22] | and a willingness to hit kids with a ruler. | 以及乐意用尺子打小孩 |
[05:26] | So what’s the plan? | 你怎么打算的 |
[05:27] | You’re gonna call me every time something breaks? | 每次东西坏了都打电话给我吗 |
[05:29] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[05:31] | Hand me the Phillips. | 把十字螺丝起子给我 |
[05:34] | And what do I get out of this deal? | 我从中能得到什么好处 |
[05:36] | You get to help your daughter and grandchildren | 你可以帮你女儿和外孙 |
[05:38] | keep a roof over their heads. | 有家可住 |
[05:40] | Yeah, what else you got? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[05:44] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[05:45] | Don’t play coy. | 别装害羞 |
[05:47] | I know you’re staring at my ass crack. | 我知道你在盯着我的屁股缝 |
[05:50] | That’s ’cause it’s a lot hairier than I remember it being. | 因为比起我印象中的 那里现在毛更多 |
[05:55] | Turn on the machine. Let’s see what we got. | 打开机器吧 看看情况如何 |
[05:59] | – Hey! You fixed it. – Yeah. | -你修好了 -是啊 |
[06:02] | These hands are good at making old things come to life. | 这双手擅长化”腐朽”为神奇 |
[06:06] | You want to try that again? | 你想再说一次吗 |
[06:09] | Very much so. | 很想 |
[06:12] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[06:13] | Better. | 好些了 |
[06:18] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:23] | Better. | 好些了 |
[06:31] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[06:33] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[06:34] | No, no. Keep going. | 不不 继续 |
[06:36] | I’m an old man with no cable TV. | 我是个老人 还没有有线电视 |
[06:40] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:41] | You the new super? | 你是新来的管理员吗 |
[06:42] | Actually, I am. | 其实是我 |
[06:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:45] | You’re very attractive. | 你很漂亮 |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | You see, that’s how you make a lady feel special. | 瞧 你该这样对女士说恭维话哄她开心 |
[06:53] | So, is this a serious thing between you two? | 你俩之间是认真的吗 |
[06:57] | – Well, we’re working on it… – I’m not talking to you. | -我们还在努力呢 -我没跟你说话 |
[07:02] | I’m talking to Legs. | 我在跟大长腿说话 |
[07:07] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[07:08] | Oh, uh, Jack Bumgartner, 1F. | 杰克·邦加特纳 1F |
[07:11] | You have the key. | 你有钥匙 |
[07:14] | Hey, I’m right here. | 我还在呢 |
[07:17] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[07:21] | Enjoy your meal. | 享受你的晚餐吧 |
[07:26] | Good evening. Welcome to the… | 晚上好 欢迎来到… |
[07:28] | Aw, hell no! | 不要啊 |
[07:31] | You said you wanted to meet my new girlfriend. | 你说你想见我的新女友 |
[07:33] | Ta-da. | 瞧瞧 |
[07:34] | Christy, Candace. Candace, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 这是坎迪斯 坎迪斯 这是克丽丝蒂 |
[07:36] | Is this awkward? | 这样尴尬吗 |
[07:37] | Because we could move to another table. | 因为我们可以换一桌 |
[07:39] | No, no, no. This is fine. | 不不 没关系 |
[07:41] | – Nice to meet you. – Aw, same here. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[07:44] | You know, Baxter’s told me | 巴克斯特跟我说了 |
[07:45] | all about how you’ve turned your life around. | 你是如何扭转人生的 |
[07:48] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[07:51] | I think you guys are gonna be best friends. | 我觉得你俩会成为好闺蜜的 |
[07:54] | We’re certainly off to a great start. | 这个开始的确很不错 |
[07:57] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[07:58] | Candace bought me new clothes. | 坎迪斯给我买了新衣服 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[08:02] | No one’s owned them before. | 不是别人的旧衣服 |
[08:03] | I’m the first person to wear them. | 我是第一个穿衣服的人 |
[08:06] | Don’t get used to it. | 别习惯了 |
[08:09] | So, Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:11] | I hear you just moved into a new apartment. | 我听说你刚搬进了一家新公寓 |
[08:13] | Yeah, we’re really excited about it. | 是啊 我们对此真的很激动 |
[08:16] | I live in the closet. | 我住在橱柜里 |
[08:21] | Why don’t we get you some bread? | 我给你们拿点面包吧 |
[08:24] | – Excuse me, miss? – Not now! | -抱歉 女士 -现在没空 |
[08:28] | Yeah, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[08:30] | Spank that tushy. | 打那个屁股吧 |
[08:38] | Damn. | 该死 |
[08:45] | – What? – Sorry to bother you, I just… | -干嘛 -抱歉打扰你了 我只是… |
[08:47] | I needed to talk to somebody. | 我得跟别人聊聊 |
[08:49] | – Come on. – Thanks. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | So, I was just with my ex and… | 我刚跟前任在一起… |
[08:53] | Oh, whoa, what the hell are you watching? | 艾玛 你在干什么呢 |
[08:57] | Man-on-man porn. | 看GV |
[09:00] | So, what about your ex? | 你前任怎么了 |
[09:03] | He-he was helping me fix a washing machine, | 他帮我修好了一个洗衣机 |
[09:06] | and we started making out and… | 我们开始亲热 然后… |
[09:08] | I’m sorry. This does it for you? | 抱歉 看这个能让你满足吗 |
[09:11] | I like the sausage party. | 我喜欢”香肠”派对 |
[09:15] | Go on. | 继续 |
[09:19] | Okay. Uh, so we hadn’t seen each other in-in a few years, | 好吧 我们几年没见了 |
[09:23] | and after his heart attack, we kind of reconciled and… | 他心脏病发作后 我们差不多算是和好了 |
[09:27] | uh, old feelings started up and… | 我们旧情复燃… |
[09:29] | Can you just turn this off? There’s too many balls. | 你能把它关了吗 蛋蛋太多了 |
[09:33] | That’s actually the name of this one. | 这部片的名字其实就叫这个 |
[09:38] | Anyway, uh, long story short, | 总之 长话短说 |
[09:41] | we almost had sex this afternoon. | 我们今天下午差点做爱了 |
[09:43] | It didn’t happen, but he’s coming over later, | 我们没有真做 但他一会儿会过来 |
[09:45] | and we both know why, and it’s kind of messing me up. | 我们都知道原因 这有点让我心烦意乱 |
[09:49] | Oh, you still have feelings for him. | 你还喜欢他啊 |
[09:51] | Of course I do. | 当然啦 |
[09:52] | I don’t know. It’s complicated. | 我不知道 这很复杂 |
[09:54] | Where are the cats? | 猫咪去哪儿了 |
[09:55] | I put them in the bedroom. | 我让他们去卧室了 |
[09:56] | I don’t like them to see this side of me. | 我不想让他们看见我的这一面 |
[10:01] | I’m not crazy about seeing it, either. | 我也不大想看到 |
[10:04] | Okay, look, do you want a relationship with this man? | 你想跟这人谈恋爱吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. I-I guess. I-I… | 我想是吧 我… |
[10:09] | I’m just afraid of getting hurt again. | 我只是害怕再次受伤 |
[10:11] | Well, that’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[10:13] | So, have you considered not having sex with him | 你考虑过这样吗 在你确定你俩关系之前 |
[10:15] | until you see where this is going? | 先不要跟他做爱 |
[10:17] | Is that a real thing? | 还可以这样的吗 |
[10:20] | Yes, it’s a real thing. | 是的 可以这样 |
[10:22] | Hmm. It doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不大对 |
[10:25] | Bonnie, your whole life– you met a guy, | 邦妮 你这辈子都是 你遇上了一个男人 |
[10:28] | you like the guy, you sleep with the guy. | 喜欢他 跟他上床 |
[10:30] | I didn’t always like them. | 有时候我也跟不喜欢的人上床 |
[10:32] | Okay, a good definition of insanity is doing the same thing | “疯狂”的解释是 一次又一次地 |
[10:36] | over and over again, and expecting a different result. | 做着相同的事情 期待不同的结果 |
[10:38] | But what if I do the same thing just one more time? | 但如果我再多做一次同样的事呢 |
[10:41] | You know, just in case it’s different. | 说不定这次不一样 |
[10:44] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | So, what do I do with the, you know, urges? | 那我该怎么处理冲动啊 |
[11:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:09] | I thought maybe you bailed on me. | 我还以为你失约了 |
[11:10] | No, I just had to visit a sick friend. | 没有 我只是得去探望一个生病的朋友 |
[11:12] | Oh, no. What’s wrong with her? | 不是吧 她怎么了 |
[11:14] | Well, she has cancer, but that’s not really the problem. | 她得了癌症 但这不是问题所在 |
[11:19] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:22] | – Everybody is out and about? – Yep. | -大家都出门了吗 -是啊 |
[11:25] | – Just you and me. – Great. | -只有你和我 -真棒 |
[11:29] | Oh, got us some non-alcoholic sparkling cider, | 我买了无酒精的气泡苹果汁 |
[11:32] | in case we want to, I don’t know, get bloated. | 也许我们想大醉一场 |
[11:39] | Oh. Why don’t we open this later. | 我们一会儿再开吧 |
[11:44] | – So… – So… | -那么… -那么… |
[11:49] | Here we are. | 只有我俩了 |
[11:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:57] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[12:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:03] | It’s weird, ’cause it’s not like any part of me’s a virgin. | 真诡异 我又不是什么黄花大闺女 |
[12:14] | Friend of mine thinks | 我的一个朋友觉得 |
[12:15] | I shouldn’t hop in the sack with you. | 我不该急着跟你上床 |
[12:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:17] | I think I should get a new friend. | 我觉得我该交个新朋友 |
[12:22] | Oh, no. Wash him, he’s dirty. | 不 给他洗洗 他很脏[淫荡] |
[12:31] | I slip in the shower, no one comes over. | 我滑倒在浴室里时根本没人来 |
[12:37] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:38] | Sorry. I know it’s late. | 抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[12:40] | I just had a really rough night, and I needed to talk to you. | 我今晚过得很难熬 我得跟你谈谈 |
[12:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[12:45] | You will not believe it. | 你不会信的 |
[12:46] | But my ex brings Roscoe and his new girlfriend | 我前任带罗斯科和他新女友 |
[12:50] | over to the restaurant, and I have to serve… | 来了餐厅 我得伺候… |
[12:53] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[12:56] | Look at the size of that thing. | 瞧瞧这尺寸 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s big. | 是啊 的确很大 |
[13:01] | So, your ex comes into the restaurant, and…? | 你前任来了餐厅 然后呢 |
[13:04] | And he’s dating this Candace woman, | 然后他在跟坎迪斯约会 |
[13:08] | who’s got a lot of money. | 她有很多钱 |
[13:09] | She’s cleaned him up, got him a good job. | 她让他焕然一新 给他找了份新工作 |
[13:11] | So, what’s the problem? | 问题在哪里 |
[13:13] | I am trying so hard. | 我好努力 |
[13:16] | I quit drinking, I’m going to meetings. | 我戒酒了 我去参加互助会 |
[13:18] | Where’s my Candace?! | 我的坎迪斯呢 |
[13:21] | You want a woman with money to take care of you? | 你想要一个有钱女人照顾你吗 |
[13:25] | No. | 不想 |
[13:27] | I mean… I’m flexible. | 我是说 我也可以凑合啦 |
[13:32] | You want my advice? | 你想听我的建议吗 |
[13:33] | Get over it. | 别纠结了 |
[13:34] | If he’s doing better, it’s good for your son, | 如果他状况更好 这对你儿子很好 |
[13:36] | it’s good for you, it’s good for everybody. | 对你很好 对大家都好 |
[13:39] | Wait, but you haven’t even heard the worst of it. | 等等 但你还没听到最糟糕的部分呢 |
[13:41] | When they left the restaurant, | 他们离开餐厅时 |
[13:43] | his girlfriend hugs me and leaves me a huge tip. | 他女朋友抱了我 而且给了我超多小费 |
[13:47] | – That cow. – Right? | -那个贱货 -是吧 |
[13:51] | Listen, I told you what to do– | 听着 我跟你说了怎么做 |
[13:54] | you do it, don’t do it, just get out. | 管你做不做 快走吧 |
[13:57] | Thanks for listening. | 多谢你的倾听 |
[14:01] | Where are the cats? | 猫咪呢 |
[14:03] | They died. Now, get out. | 死了 走吧 |
[14:13] | I was just thinking– | 我刚在想 |
[14:14] | the last time we were together like this, | 上次我们这样在一起时 |
[14:17] | I had an afro and mutton-chop sideburns. | 我留着圆蓬式发型和络腮胡鬓角 |
[14:19] | And yet I still slept with you. | 我还是跟你上床了 |
[14:25] | I missed this. | 我好想念这一切 |
[14:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:30] | 35 years go by, and it’s like nothing’s changed. | 35年过去了 好像一切都没改变一样 |
[14:36] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:39] | It means… I’m glad we’re still the same people. | 那说明 我很高兴我们还是同样的人 |
[14:44] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:46] | I am capable of changing, you know. | 要知道 我是可以改变的 |
[14:48] | Yeah, sure. | 当然啦 |
[14:50] | It’s not like I’m doomed to make the same stupid mistakes | 我不是命中注定一次又一次地 |
[14:52] | over and over again. | 犯同一个愚蠢的错误 |
[14:54] | Nobody’s saying that. Let’s keep kissing. | 没人那样说 我们继续接吻吧 |
[15:00] | Hey, give me a second. | 等会儿 |
[15:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:12] | Alvin… | 阿尔文 |
[15:15] | I-I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[15:16] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[15:18] | I want a real relationship. | 我想要一段真正的恋爱 |
[15:21] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[15:22] | Well, if that’s ever gonna happen for us, | 如果我们要想那样的话 |
[15:25] | we need to get to know each other again. | 就得重新认识对方 |
[15:28] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[15:30] | I’m 56 years old; | 我都56岁了 |
[15:31] | it was gonna be slow no matter what we did. | 不管我们做什么 都会很慢的 |
[15:37] | Be serious. | 严肃点 |
[15:40] | Of course we can take it slow. | 我们当然可以慢慢来 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[15:44] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:45] | Well, I don’t know. I’ve never not done this before. | 我不知道 我之前没有没做过 |
[15:49] | Uh, can we still… | 我们还能… |
[15:52] | make out and stuff? | 亲热吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, yeah, I-I know what you’re really asking, | 我知道你真正想问的是什么 |
[15:56] | and the answer is no. | 回答是 不行 |
[16:01] | No, Baxter, he cannot spend the night with you and Candace. | 不 巴克斯特 他不能跟你还有坎迪斯一起过夜 |
[16:05] | I don’t need a reason, I’m his mother. | 我不需要说原因 我是他妈 |
[16:07] | Bring him home now. | 快送他回家 |
[16:12] | Look at me being a bitch. | 瞧瞧我这个泼妇 |
[16:25] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
[16:26] | Dad, I’m a grown woman. | 爸爸 我是个成年女人 |
[16:28] | I know a sex beer cozy when I see one. | 我看到性爱啤酒罩时认得出来 |
[16:32] | Yeah, you’d think. | 按理说是如此 |
[16:33] | But, honestly, nothing happened. | 但是说真的 没发生什么 |
[16:34] | Your mother is a classy broad. | 你妈妈是个优雅的女人 |
[16:37] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[16:40] | About an hour ago. | 大概在一小时以前 |
[16:47] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:51] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:54] | I took Marjorie’s advice, did things differently, | 我接受了玛乔丽的建议 做了不同的事 |
[16:56] | and I feel terrific. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[16:58] | You know she watches gay porn? | 你知道她看GV吗 |
[17:02] | I know, I watched it with her. | 我知道 我跟她一起看了 |
[17:03] | I think she’s onto something. | 我觉得她有道理 |
[17:07] | Yeah. Well, I’m happy she helped you, | 我很高兴她帮助了你 |
[17:09] | but she was of no use to me. | 但是她可没帮我 |
[17:11] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你怎么说的 |
[17:14] | I don’t even want to repeat it. | 我都不想重复 |
[17:15] | It’s just that ridiculous. | 就有那么荒唐 |
[17:17] | Try me. | 说出来试试 |
[17:19] | She thinks I should be more supportive of my ex-husband. | 她觉得我应该更支持我前夫 |
[17:24] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | You’re not capable of being supportive. | 你才没办法支持 |
[17:29] | You’re a petty and vindictive woman. | 你是个小心眼 报复心重的女人 |
[17:33] | I am not petty and vindictive. | 我才不是这种人 |
[17:36] | I… just can’t stand it when good things happen | 我只是受不了我曾经爱过的人 |
[17:39] | to people I used to love. | 过得很好 |
[17:42] | You know the definition of insanity? | 你知道疯狂的定义吗 |
[17:44] | Yes, I know the definition of insanity! | 我当然知道 |
[17:46] | I live with you! | 我跟你住一起呢 |
[17:48] | Christy, eventually you’re gonna do the right thing. | 克丽丝蒂 最后你会做正确的事情 |
[17:53] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[17:57] | I choose the dark side. | 我选择阴暗面 |
[18:00] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[18:03] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:06] | I spent all those years trying to mold that pot-addled lump of clay, | 我花了好多年时间 试图影响那个抽大麻的傻子 |
[18:09] | and now Candace gets the reward. | 现在坎迪斯获得了奖赏 |
[18:13] | Sweetie, look at me. | 亲爱的 看着我 |
[18:14] | Lest we forget, the reward is Baxter. | 别忘了 那个奖赏是巴克斯特 |
[18:21] | Mom, if you love me, let me hate. | 妈妈 如果你爱我 让我去恨吧 |
[18:34] | Nice. | 真好 |
[18:41] | – Nice place. – Candace has a pool. | -这地方真不错 -坎迪斯有泳池 |
[18:44] | Oh, don’t you pee in it. | 你不许在里面尿尿 |
[18:46] | Unless you have to. | 除非憋不住了 |
[18:53] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[18:54] | Hi, Candace. | 坎迪斯 |
[18:55] | I’m so glad you changed your mind | 真高兴你改变了主意 |
[18:57] | about Roscoe spending time with us. | 让罗斯科跟我们玩 |
[18:59] | Yeah, well, it works out for everybody. | 这对大家都好 |
[19:01] | He gets to be with his dad, and I get a little me time. | 他可以跟他爸爸在一起 我可以有点独处时间 |
[19:05] | Hey, you made it. | 你来啦 |
[19:07] | Can we go swimming? | 我们能去游泳吗 |
[19:08] | The pool is heated, and the spa’s all toasty. | 泳池加热好了 温泉浴很暖和 |
[19:10] | Go put your suit on. | 去穿泳衣吧 |
[19:13] | Okay, sweetie, love you! | 好吧 亲爱的 爱你 |
[19:15] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[19:17] | Ah, he waved. You didn’t see it. | 他挥手了 你没看见 |
[19:23] | – Okay, see you later. – Bye. | -好吧 回见 -拜拜 |
[19:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:26] | I need to apologize to you guys. | 我得向你们道歉 |
[19:29] | I shouldn’t have kept Roscoe from staying here. | 我不该不让罗斯科来这里的 |
[19:33] | You seem very nice. And, um… | 你看上去是个好人 而且… |
[19:36] | I’m happy you found each other. | 我很高兴你们找到了对方 |
[19:38] | Well, credit where it’s due. | 还得归功于你 |
[19:40] | None of this happens if you hadn’t thrown me away. | 如果你没有甩掉我 这一切都不会发生 |
[19:44] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[19:46] | One person’s trash is another person’s… | 有人把你当根草 有人把你当… |
[19:49] | car salesman. | 汽车销售员 |
[19:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna take great care of your son while he’s with us. | 你儿子跟我们在一起时 我会照顾好他的 |
[19:57] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Candace fixed up the guest room. | 坎迪斯收拾好了客房 |
[20:01] | He’s got his own TV, video games… | 他有自己的电视 电子游戏 |
[20:03] | Ooh, and a closet that he can use as a closet. | 还有一个橱柜 他可以拿来当橱柜用 |
[20:10] | That’s a good one. | 真好笑 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | – I’ll, uh… see you in a couple days. – Okay, bye. | -几天后见 -好 拜拜 |
[20:23] | “Closet he can use as a closet”! | 他可以拿来当橱柜用的橱柜 |
[20:47] | I think I owe you another apology. | 我觉得我该向你再道歉一次 |