时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So what’s been going on? | 你最近过得怎么样 |
[00:03] | Not much, um… | 没啥大事 |
[00:06] | I got a DUI, my husband left me | 我酒驾了 丈夫离开了我 |
[00:09] | and I tried to commit suicide. | 我试图自杀 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God, you’re gonna do great here. | 天啊 你会很适应这里的 |
[00:17] | I do have two things I could hold onto– | 总之 我坚持了两件事 |
[00:21] | through it all, I’ve stayed sober, | 一路走来 我一直没喝酒 |
[00:25] | and… | 而且… |
[00:27] | I’ve also helped someone else stay sober. | 我还帮助别人坚持戒酒了 |
[00:34] | What up, bitches?! | 好吗 贱人们 |
[00:43] | Okay, one thing. | 好吧 只有一件事了 |
[00:50] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:51] | This is a rehab? | 这是康复中心 |
[00:52] | Hmm, it’s the address on the Web site. | 网站上的地址是这里 |
[00:55] | “Tomorrow House. | “明日之屋 |
[00:56] | Where the sun comes out tomorrow.” | 明天太阳出来的地方 |
[01:00] | I guess this is where Annie got sober. | 我觉得这是安妮戒瘾的地方 |
[01:04] | My last rehab was a friend | 我的上一家康复中心是一个朋友 |
[01:05] | who slapped me and told me to snap out of it. | 她给了我一巴掌 叫我振作起来 |
[01:08] | I didn’t need rehab. | 我不需要康复中心 |
[01:09] | I stopped drinking the second I realized | 我一意识到我会变成我妈那样 |
[01:11] | I’d turned into my mother. | 我就不再喝酒了 |
[01:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:18] | Oh, here’s Jill. | 吉尔来了 |
[01:20] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[01:23] | Hey. Don’t look at me, I’m a wreck. | 别看着我 我简直一团糟 |
[01:27] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:28] | You look like a model who just took a long nap. | 你看起来像是睡了很久的模特 |
[01:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | And thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[01:35] | Hey, I’m your sponsor, it’s what we do. | 我是你的互助对象 我们就做这种事 |
[01:39] | Well, you’re very sweet. | 你真好 |
[01:40] | My stupid ex-husband couldn’t be bothered. | 我愚蠢的前夫懒得过来 |
[01:43] | Well, he might be a little gun-shy | 他可能有点怕枪 |
[01:46] | after, you know, you waved that gun around in his face. | 因为你之前拿着枪冲他的脸比划 |
[01:51] | So what was the rehab like? | 戒瘾感觉怎么样 |
[01:53] | Ugh, hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过的最艰难的事 |
[01:55] | Every hour of the day was planned out. | 一天里的每个小时都计划好了 |
[01:58] | From the first massage in the morning | 从早上的第一次按摩 |
[02:00] | to the tai chi after lunch, | 到午餐后的太极 |
[02:02] | then therapy | 然后是治疗 |
[02:03] | and pottery classes. | 陶艺班 |
[02:04] | Oh, by the way– | 顺便说一句 |
[02:06] | I made you both napkin rings. | 我给你俩做了餐巾环 |
[02:10] | This must have taken you… minutes. | 这肯定花了你 好几分钟的时间 |
[02:14] | “My precious.” | 我的宝贝[模仿咕噜] |
[02:19] | How’s the food in a place like that? | 那种地方里的食物怎么样 |
[02:21] | Ugh, don’t get me started. | 别让我说起 |
[02:22] | It’s sushi every day. | 每天都是寿司 |
[02:25] | I mean, I’m trying to get off painkillers, | 我想戒掉止痛药 |
[02:26] | and now I’m full of mercury. | 现在我体内都是水银 |
[02:29] | Maybe you can get a job as a thermometer. | 也许你能找一份当温度计的工作 |
[02:32] | Excuse me, I’m just gonna update my Facebook status to sober. | 抱歉 我打算把我的脸书网状态更新为”戒瘾”了 |
[02:37] | Okay, I’ve got a new plan. | 我有个新计划 |
[02:38] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna get rich, drink my ass off, | 我要变富 喝个烂醉如泥 |
[02:42] | wreck my life and then check into that country club rehab. | 毁了我的生活 然后去那家乡村俱乐部康复中心 |
[02:46] | How do you plan to get rich? | 你打算怎么变富 |
[02:48] | Why can’t you ever support my dreams? | 你为什么从来都不支持我的梦想 |
[02:52] | “Sober” got a like. | 有人给”戒瘾”点赞了呢 |
[03:16] | Oh, beautiful staircase. | 楼梯真漂亮 |
[03:19] | Not when you’re falling down it drunk. | 喝醉了摔下来时可不觉得 |
[03:22] | And this is, of course, the second floor sitting room. | 这当然是二楼客厅 |
[03:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:27] | All new furniture. | 都是新的家具 |
[03:29] | Oh, a little remodel? | 重新装修一番了吗 |
[03:31] | No, a big fire. | 不是 是一场大火 |
[03:34] | Fell asleep on the couch with a joint in my mouth. | 我在沙发上睡着了 嘴里叼着一根大麻烟卷 |
[03:37] | It’s also why my hair is short. | 这也是我头发这么短的原因 |
[03:41] | Play piano? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[03:42] | No. I just like big, black, beautiful things. | 不会 我只是喜欢又大又黑又美的东西 |
[03:47] | Hey, where’d everybody go? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[03:49] | Second-floor sitting room! | 二楼客厅 |
[03:52] | That’s fun to say. | 说起来真好玩 |
[03:55] | I was in the yoga studio, turn around, you guys are gone. | 我在瑜伽健身室 转过身来你们就不见了 |
[03:57] | Did you see the tanning booth? | 你看见仿晒机了吗 |
[03:58] | Did I? | 有没有 |
[03:59] | Look at that– 90 seconds. | 瞧瞧 就90秒 |
[04:04] | So did you get this house in the divorce? | 你们离婚后 你得到这栋房子了吗 |
[04:06] | This and the place in Aspen. | 这里还有阿斯彭的房子 |
[04:08] | That’s it– I am never banging a poor guy again. | 够了 我以后再不跟穷鬼上床了 |
[04:13] | I guess we should get going. | 我想我们该走了 |
[04:15] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:17] | I’ll see you at the meeting tomorrow. | 明天会议上见 |
[04:19] | Okay. If you need anything, you have my number. | 好吧 如果你需要什么 给我打电话 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Bye, Jill. | 拜拜 吉尔 |
[04:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:33] | Your phone’s ringing. | 你的手机响了 |
[04:36] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[04:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[04:42] | Come on. Talk to me. | 来吧 跟我说说 |
[04:44] | I just… I… | 我只是 我… |
[04:50] | I don’t know what to eat for dinner. | 我不知道晚餐该吃什么 |
[04:55] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | I mean, there’s chicken, and there’s fish. | 我是说 有鸡肉 有鱼肉 |
[04:58] | Am I vegan? I don’t know. | 我是素食主义者吗 我不知道 |
[05:02] | You can send out. | 你可以叫外卖 |
[05:04] | From where?! | 叫什么外卖 |
[05:06] | Chinese? Italian? | 中餐 意大利菜 |
[05:07] | I certainly can’t have sushi. | 我肯定不能吃寿司了 |
[05:10] | Oh, my God, my life is a mess. | 天啊 我的生活简直一团糟 |
[05:13] | No, no. | 不是啦 |
[05:15] | What you’re going through is a natural part of getting sober. | 你在经历的是戒瘾的自然部分 |
[05:19] | I don’t remember this part. | 我不记得还有这么个部分 |
[05:22] | Just go get her a glass of water. | 赶紧给她倒杯水来 |
[05:24] | Well, you’re asking water to do vodka’s job, but okay. | 你这是让她借水消愁 但是好吧 |
[05:29] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[05:31] | you’re gonna get through this. | 你会渡过难关的 |
[05:34] | I’m so scared, Christy. | 我好害怕 克丽丝蒂 |
[05:37] | I know, I’ve been there. | 我知道 我经历过 |
[05:40] | The important thing to remember is– you’re not alone. | 要记住的重点是 你不孤单 |
[05:45] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[05:51] | I’m so sorry, I can’t find the kitchen. | 对不起 我找不到厨房 |
[06:02] | Oh, yeah, I like me a wet Brad Pitt. | 真棒 我喜欢湿湿的布拉德·皮特 |
[06:08] | Oh, good, he’s still wet. | 真好 他还湿着呢 |
[06:12] | Did you get Jill to bed? | 你哄吉尔上床睡觉了吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:16] | Do you know the toilet in the master bathroom blow-dries your ass? | 你知道主卫里的马桶能吹干你的屁屁吗 |
[06:20] | Wow, so you can actually be too rich to wipe. | 原来还真可以富到不擦屁股啊 |
[06:25] | You talk to Violet? | 你跟维奥莉特说了吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, she’s not happy about it, | 是啊 她不大高兴 |
[06:28] | but she’ll look after Roscoe tonight. | 但她今晚会照顾罗斯科的 |
[06:30] | Did you explain to her | 你跟她解释了吗 |
[06:31] | that we’re here saving a woman’s life? | 我们在这里拯救一个女人的性命 |
[06:35] | I did. | 是的 |
[06:36] | She doesn’t get how serious this is. | 她不明白这一切有多严肃 |
[06:38] | There’s chocolate mousse in the kitchen. | 厨房里有巧克力慕斯 |
[06:41] | I know, I was gonna save that | 我知道 我打算等我们 |
[06:42] | for after we’ve bowled a few frames. | 边看电影边吃点爆米花以后再去吃慕斯 |
[06:46] | It’s hard to believe that somebody can live like this | 难以置信 一个能过上这种生活的人 |
[06:48] | and still be so miserable. | 依然很悲惨 |
[06:49] | I mean, we’re miserable, but we have nothing. | 我们是很悲惨 可我们一无所有啊 |
[06:52] | – Which seems right. – The way God intended. | -这看上去挺合理的 -这是上帝的意图 |
[07:03] | I just got to say something, get it off my chest. | 我得说句话 一吐为快 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | I really want to rob this place. | 我真的想抢劫这里 |
[07:10] | – What? – I’m not going to– I’m just thinking it. | -什么 -我不会真的做 我只是在考虑 |
[07:12] | I figured if I shared about it, it takes the power away. | 我想着如果我跟别人说了 就没胆子这样做了 |
[07:17] | All right. Well… thanks for sharing. | 好吧 多谢你的分享 |
[07:27] | If you were gonna rob it, what would you take? | 如果你要抢这里 你会拿走什么东西 |
[07:30] | Easy. Persian rug in the dining room. | 简单 餐厅的波斯地毯 |
[07:32] | That’s 25 grand right there. | 价值两万五 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but then you got to get a truck, guys to move it. | 好吧 但你得搞辆卡车 还有搬东西的人 |
[07:38] | I’d stick with the jewelry. | 我会选珠宝 |
[07:39] | Really? I’d be careful there. She’d a drug addict. | 真的吗 我会小心点 她可是个吸毒者 |
[07:42] | He didn’t give her anything real. | 他没给她真东西 |
[07:49] | We’re just talking, right? | 我们只是随便聊聊 对吧 |
[07:52] | Right. | 对啊 |
[08:01] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[08:02] | I have to put something back. | 我得把东西放回去 |
[08:12] | Christy? Bonnie? | 克丽丝蒂 邦妮 |
[08:16] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[08:19] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[08:20] | Oh, um… | 那个… |
[08:22] | screening room. | 放映室 |
[08:23] | I’ll take the elevator. Be right there. | 我坐电梯 马上到 |
[08:27] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[08:28] | Seven o’clock. | 七点 |
[08:31] | See if we can get a late checkout. | 看看能不能晚点退房 |
[08:33] | Come on, get up. | 快起来吧 |
[08:35] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:37] | First-class house– I slept in coach. | 在一流的房子里 我居然睡在沙发上 |
[08:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:43] | I made you both fruit smoothies. | 我给你们做了果汁 |
[08:45] | Well, at least there’s room service. | 至少有客房服务 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:51] | Great. Why? | 挺好的 怎么啦 |
[08:52] | Well, you kind of… cried yourself to sleep. | 你昨晚是哭着睡觉的 |
[08:56] | Oh, I do that every night. | 我每晚都这样 |
[08:59] | It’s actually really good for your skin. | 这其实对你的皮肤挺好的 |
[09:02] | You guys want to go for a swim? | 你们想去游泳吗 |
[09:03] | I wouldn’t mind a dip. | 我不介意下水 |
[09:04] | Mom, we got to get home. | 妈妈 我们得回家了 |
[09:06] | I want to see the kids before I go to work. | 我上班之前想见见孩子们 |
[09:09] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要那样说 |
[09:12] | Why would I say what? | 说什么 |
[09:14] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[09:16] | You’re throwing it in my face. | 你在打我的脸 |
[09:18] | What’s this, now? | 什么情况 |
[09:22] | Because I don’t have kids and don’t have to work, | 因为我没孩子 没必要去工作 |
[09:24] | you think you’re better than me. | 你就觉得自己比我更好 |
[09:27] | I get it. Good one. | 我懂了 真好笑 |
[09:30] | You think I’m making a joke? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[09:31] | Those are crazy eyes. Not a joke. Not a joke. | 那是疯狂的眼神 不是玩笑 不是玩笑 |
[09:37] | Jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[09:39] | That’s all you are is jealous! | 你就是个嫉妒的女人 |
[09:42] | This is why I can’t have any friends! | 所以我没法拥有朋友 |
[09:45] | I can think of a few other reasons. | 我能想到别的原因 |
[09:49] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[09:50] | Get out! | 滚粗 |
[09:51] | Okay. Okay, we’re leaving. | 好的 我们就走 |
[09:52] | Never turn your back on crazy. | 不要背对着疯子 |
[09:59] | I hate my life! I hate my life! | 我讨厌我的人生 我讨厌我的人生 |
[10:06] | Jill, I’m sorry, but we can’t find the front door? | 吉尔 抱歉 但我们找不到前门 |
[10:20] | This is what it’s all about, right? | 这才是生活的真谛 对吧 |
[10:22] | A shared meal with the people you love. Hmm. | 跟你爱的人一起吃饭 |
[10:26] | What’s wrong with her? | 她这是什么毛病啊 |
[10:30] | Nothing’s wrong with me. | 我没毛病 |
[10:31] | I just realized we have a lot to be grateful for. | 我只是意识到我们有很多可以感激的 |
[10:36] | Sure, we could live in a big house | 当然啦 我们可以住进大房子 |
[10:38] | with a tennis court and a movie theater. | 有网球场和电影院 |
[10:39] | Then why are we living here? | 那我们为什么要住在这里 |
[10:43] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[10:46] | The point is, that’s not what makes you happy. | 重点是 那没法让你开心 |
[10:49] | That’s not what fills your soul. | 没法充实你的灵魂 |
[10:51] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[10:52] | You can’t fix the inside with the outside. | 你没法靠身外之物获得心灵的满足 |
[10:54] | Exactly. You can have all the riches in the world and | 是啊 你们可以拥有世界上所有的财富 |
[10:57] | still be miserable and lonely. | 同时依然悲惨孤独 |
[10:59] | That’s actually true. | 是真的 |
[11:00] | I’ve seen cartoons about that. | 我看过这种动画片 |
[11:06] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[11:09] | You realize she’s setting you up to fail. | 你知道她是想让你失败吧 |
[11:17] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:20] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[11:21] | Are those part of the apology? | 那是道歉的一部分吗 |
[11:24] | Neiman Marcus. | 内曼·马库斯[高档商店] |
[11:25] | Where are my manners? Come on in. | 我真没礼貌 快请进 |
[11:29] | Christy, Neiman Marcus is here! | 克丽丝蒂 内曼·马库斯来了 |
[11:34] | – I like your new place. – Don’t patronize me. | -我喜欢你的新家 -少居高临下的 |
[11:37] | Jill, you okay? | 吉尔 你没事吧 |
[11:39] | Yeah. And thank you for leaving all those sweet messages. | 是的 谢谢你给我发贴心的留言 |
[11:43] | Oh. I was worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[11:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[11:47] | I’m really embarrassed about the way I behaved, | 我居然做出那种事来 我真的很尴尬 |
[11:48] | and I thought maybe I could make it up to you guys. | 我想着 也许我能补偿你们 |
[11:51] | Oh, Jill, that’s really not necessary. | 吉尔 真的不用这样 |
[11:55] | Totally uncalled for. Which one is mine? | 完全没必要 哪个是我的 |
[11:59] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:00] | – I can’t. – You were gonna rip her off. | -不行 -你会让她伤心死的 |
[12:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:13] | And turn. | 转身 |
[12:17] | If they weren’t sober before, they’re sober now. | 如果他们之前没戒酒 那现在也清醒了 |
[12:21] | Wow! You guys look amazing. | 你们看起来好美 |
[12:24] | You going out after the meeting? | 会议结束后你们要去约会吗 |
[12:26] | No, just wanted to bring a little sexy to the | 没有啦 只是想给周二晚上七点半的 |
[12:31] | 7:30 Tuesday night meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. | 匿名戒瘾会带来一点性感 |
[12:35] | Well, lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[12:37] | Did you also happen to bring cookies? | 你们碰巧带了饼干吗 |
[12:40] | Hello. | 拜托 |
[12:45] | Hi. I’m Christy. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[12:47] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[12:49] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:50] | I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[12:52] | I am getting so much out of being a sponsor. | 我当互助对象得到了好多 |
[12:57] | Hang on. Let me just… | 等等 让我 |
[12:58] | step out here so I can feel closer to everybody. | 站出来一点 好让我觉得跟大家更亲近 |
[13:04] | You know how they say | 你知道人们常说 |
[13:06] | the more you give, the more you get back? | 你给予的越多 得到的也就越多吧 |
[13:09] | Well, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[13:11] | I’m living it. | 我就经历到了 |
[13:14] | She’s wearing it. | 她穿着呢 |
[13:17] | And I think the reason that this works | 我觉得这能起作用的原因 |
[13:19] | is that it’s God’s will for us to be of service, to help other people. | 是因为让我们帮助别人是上帝的意愿 |
[13:28] | And it’s not just the less fortunate who need our help. | 不止是不幸的人需要我们的帮助 |
[13:32] | Sometimes it’s the haves who have not. | 有时候 是富人需要帮助 |
[13:36] | Have not! | 是的 |
[13:38] | The main thing is, | 重点是 |
[13:39] | I realize now is that | 我现在意识到了 |
[13:42] | you cannot fix a spiritual malady with material stuff. | 你没法用物质的东西治疗精神疾病 |
[13:46] | Stuff! | 东西 |
[13:48] | Keep it down. | 小声点 |
[13:49] | Down! | 小 |
[13:54] | Okay. Uh, well, I guess that’s it for me. | 好了 我想我说完了 |
[13:56] | I just want to say how grateful I am, | 我只是想表达我有多感恩 |
[13:58] | and, um, thank you all for help keeping me sobe r. | 谢谢大家帮助我坚持戒瘾 |
[14:08] | Right here– this is why I don’t sponsor people. | 瞧瞧 这就是我不跟别人结成互助对象的原因 |
[14:10] | That and no one asks you. | 这点 还因为没人找你 |
[14:16] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[14:17] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:18] | They had to pump her stomach. | 他们得给她洗胃 |
[14:21] | And they had to cut her dress off. | 还得割掉她的裙子 |
[14:22] | Damn, this disease! | 这病真该死 |
[14:28] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[14:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说些什么呢 |
[14:31] | I’m her sponsor. | 我是她的互助对象 |
[14:33] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:34] | So, it’s my responsibility to keep her sober. | 让她坚持戒酒是我的责任 |
[14:37] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[14:39] | Then what the hell am I for? | 那我有啥用 |
[14:40] | You tell her what you do to stay sober, | 你告诉她你是怎么坚持戒酒的 |
[14:42] | and then she does what she’s gonna do. | 然后她想怎么做都行 |
[14:45] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[14:46] | I have nothing to feel guilty for? | 我没必要觉得内疚吗 |
[14:48] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我没有那样说 |
[14:54] | I’m Dr. Kendall. | 我是肯德尔医生 |
[14:55] | My wife, Jill, was just admitted. | 我妻子吉尔刚入院 |
[15:00] | I get it now. Big, black, beautiful things. | 我明白了 又大又黑又美的东西 |
[15:04] | Excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[15:05] | Oh. Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:09] | Jill’s okay. | 吉尔没事 |
[15:10] | She’s sleeping now. | 她现在在睡觉 |
[15:12] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:16] | Christy Plunkett, Jill’s sponsor, | 克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 吉尔的互助对象 |
[15:19] | but I’m not sponsible for this. | 但这一切不是我的责任 |
[15:27] | You’re not. | 不是 |
[15:28] | She’s done this before, more times than I can count. | 她之前做过这种事 我都数不清了 |
[15:31] | – I’m so sorry. – Me, too. | -真的很抱歉 -我也是 |
[15:34] | She told us about the divorce. | 她跟我们说了离婚的事 |
[15:36] | It’s been coming for a long time. | 这事积蓄已久 |
[15:39] | I just couldn’t put up with it anymore. | 我就是无法再忍受了 |
[15:41] | Nor should you. | 你也不该忍受 |
[15:49] | Hi. Bonnie Plunkett. | 你好 我是邦妮·普兰科特 |
[15:52] | James Kendall. | 詹姆斯·肯德尔 |
[15:53] | Come on, James, let’s go to the cafeteria. | 走吧 詹姆斯 我们去餐厅 |
[15:54] | I’ll buy you a cup of coffee, we’ll talk. | 我给你买杯咖啡 我们谈谈 |
[15:57] | Thanks. I’d like that. | 谢谢 我愿意如此 |
[16:14] | Jill told me her husband was a monster. | 吉尔告诉我她丈夫是个魔头 |
[16:16] | What do you know? The drug addict lied. | 想不到啊 吸毒者撒谎了 |
[16:25] | Oh, God. Back to hell. | 天啊 回到地狱 |
[16:29] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:31] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -干嘛 |
[16:32] | In an hour, she’ll be taking a tennis lesson. | 一小时内她会上网球课 |
[16:36] | What she means to say is, good luck. | 她的意思是 祝你好运 |
[16:39] | What she means to say is, “Take me with you.” | 她的意思是 带我跟你一起去 |
[16:45] | Are you disappointed in me? | 你对我失望吗 |
[16:47] | Are you kidding? No. | 你开玩笑吗 没有 |
[16:49] | I feel like I let you down. | 我感觉自己让你失望了 |
[16:51] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是啊 我能看出来 |
[16:56] | Wait. That’s not true, either. | 等等 那也不是真的 |
[16:59] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[17:01] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:03] | No, you don’t get to forgive me. | 不 你没资格原谅我 |
[17:05] | Let it go. She’s got more napkin rings to make. | 别纠结了 她还得做更多的餐巾环呢 |
[17:10] | Can I ask one favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I guess. Apparently, I owe you. | 我想是吧 显然我欠你的 |
[17:17] | While I’m stuck in here, | 我被困在这里的时候 |
[17:20] | is there any way you’d consider house-sitting for me? | 你愿意帮我看房子吗 |
[17:23] | Yes! | 是的 |
[17:26] | – Got you covered. – Take all the time you need. | -交给我吧 -你想在这里待多久都行 |
[17:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:31] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[17:32] | – Love you, too. – Love you, too. | -我也爱你 -我也爱你 |
[17:48] | Dibs on the room with the horny toilet. | 有淫荡马桶的房间我先要了 |
[18:03] | I can’t believe you let Roscoe pick the movie again. | 难以置信你居然又让罗斯科选电影 |
[18:06] | Hey, if you can’t be grateful, | 如果你不能心存感激 |
[18:08] | go take a sauna and come back with a better attitude. | 去蒸个桑拿 回来时态度好点 |
[18:13] | Tough love. Good. | 严厉的爱 挺好 |
[18:16] | When Jill gets out of rehab, | 吉尔从康复中心出来后 |
[18:17] | we really have to give her a nice gift | 我们真的得送她一份很棒的礼物 |
[18:19] | for letting us stay here. | 因为她让我们住在这里 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:23] | How about a case of wine? | 一箱葡萄酒怎么样 |