时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, I’m Christy. | 你好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[00:04] | I will be your server tonight. | 今晚由我来为二位点餐 |
[00:06] | Let me tell you about our specials. | 我来介绍一下特色菜吧 |
[00:08] | We have a lovely grilled salmon on a bed of… Holy crap. | 我们有鲜嫩的烤三文鱼 铺在… 该死 |
[00:14] | She meant to say jasmine rice. Excuse me. | 她想说香米 失陪了 |
[00:20] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[00:21] | I can’t go back in there. | 我没法回去了 |
[00:22] | Ever? | 永远吗 |
[00:24] | There’s this girl I went to high school with sitting at the bar. | 我的一个高中同学坐在吧台 |
[00:27] | Don’t tell me, you screwed her over. | 别告诉我你惹毛了她 |
[00:30] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[00:31] | What, you sleep with her boyfriend? | 怎么 你跟她男朋友睡了吗 |
[00:32] | Get out of my head! | 别烦我 |
[00:35] | Come on. I-It was a long time ago. I’m sure she’s over it. | 拜托 那是很久以前的事了 她肯定翻篇了 |
[00:38] | – You think? – No idea. | -你这么觉得吗 -不可能 |
[00:39] | Just need to get you back to work. | 只是得让你回去工作 |
[00:41] | Table four– you sleep with anybody there? | 第四桌 你跟哪个客人睡了吗 |
[00:43] | No. Wait. | 没有 等等 |
[00:47] | No. | 没有 |
[00:48] | Good. Take them their entrees. | 很好 把主菜端给他们 |
[00:50] | Try not to bang anyone on the way. | 过去的路上别和别人乱搞 |
[00:53] | I can’t promise anything. | 我没法保证 |
[00:58] | Sobriety has not made her any less crazy. | 虽然她戒了酒 但她还是一样疯狂 |
[01:01] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你的口气好像说这是件糟糕的事一样 |
[01:05] | Enjoy your meal. | 享受你们的食物吧 |
[01:07] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:11] | Jessica? | 洁西卡 |
[01:13] | It’s so good to see you! | 见到你真是太好了 |
[01:15] | Oh, it’s… good to see you. | 见到你也真是太好了 |
[01:19] | What’s it been, like, 20 years? | 我们有多少年没见了 20年吧 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[01:23] | How’s life? | 你过得怎么样 |
[01:24] | Great. Couldn’t be happier. | 超棒 十分幸福 |
[01:27] | And you? | 你呢 |
[01:28] | I think my apron says it all. | 我觉得我的围裙就说明了一切 |
[01:32] | Well, I’ll let you get back to it. | 你还是继续忙活吧 |
[01:34] | See you at the next reunion. | 下次同学聚会见 |
[01:37] | I can’t wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[01:40] | Jessica? | 洁西卡 |
[01:41] | – Hang on. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[01:43] | Something’s been bothering me for a really long time, | 有件事情困扰我很长时间了 |
[01:46] | and I need to clear the air. | 我得澄清事实 |
[01:49] | You mean with you and Tony? | 你是说你和托尼的事吗 |
[01:51] | We were kids. Forget about it. | 我们当时还是孩子 忘了吧 |
[01:54] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:57] | I can’t tell you how much this has haunted me. | 我都没法表述这事有多困扰我 |
[01:59] | Aw, all’s forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[02:01] | Oh, great! | 太棒了 |
[02:02] | You know, in a way, I kind of did you a favor. | 在某种程度上 我帮了你一个忙 |
[02:06] | I mean, that clown slept with everybody. | 那个小丑睡了好多人 |
[02:11] | He did? | 是吗 |
[02:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:13] | Half the girls in our class | 我们班里的半数姑娘 |
[02:14] | and a couple of the moms. | 还有一些妈妈 |
[02:17] | Lunch lady gave him extra tater tots, if you know what I mean. | 打饭大妈会给他多打土豆泥 如果你明白我的意思 |
[02:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:22] | And from what I hear, he is still a full-on man whore. | 根据我听到的说法 他还是个不折不扣的男妓 |
[02:28] | Sorry I’m late, honey. | 抱歉我迟到了 亲爱的 |
[02:30] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[02:30] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[02:33] | You and Jessica are still… | 你和洁西卡还… |
[02:36] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:40] | So, I hear you folks are celebrating an anniversary. | 听说你们在庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[03:04] | I really thought by apologizing to Jessica | 我真觉得跟洁西卡道歉 |
[03:07] | I was doing a good thing. | 是在做好事 |
[03:08] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[03:09] | Making an amends. | 做出补偿 |
[03:11] | It was a good thing. | 的确是做好事 |
[03:12] | Except for probably breaking up their marriage. | 不过你可能毁了他们的婚姻 |
[03:15] | Yeah, they did not stay for dinner. | 是啊 他们没留下来吃晚餐 |
[03:18] | I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud… | 我不想做个顽固守旧分子 |
[03:20] | No, you don’t. | 你真不想 |
[03:24] | …but next time you’re fixing the past, | 但下次你弥补过去的时候 |
[03:26] | try not to break the present. | 尽量不要毁掉现在 |
[03:27] | Boy, you’re like an embroidered pillow with feet. | 天啊 你就像是个长脚的绣花枕头 |
[03:31] | Okay, let’s see if I can do better this time. | 好吧 我们来看看我这次能不能做到更好 |
[03:34] | Marjorie, | 玛乔丽 |
[03:36] | I’d like to make a proper amends to you. | 我想对你做出适当的补偿 |
[03:38] | What for, sweetie? | 为什么 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | You lent me money, and I never paid you back. | 你借了我钱 我没有还给你 |
[03:43] | Hey, I lent you money. | 喂 我也借了你钱 |
[03:45] | Yeah. And you were never there when I was growing up. | 是啊 你根本没陪着我长大 |
[03:47] | We’re square. | 我们扯平了 |
[03:50] | Anyway, I’ve been working extra shifts, so here it is. | 总之 我一直在加班 所以给你 |
[03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | I really appreciate this. | 我真的很感激 |
[03:59] | Now, what about your landlord? | 你的房东呢 |
[04:01] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:02] | Christy, you skipped out on the rent. | 克丽丝蒂 你逃房租了 |
[04:04] | You got to make that right. | 你必须进行弥补 |
[04:05] | Or I could give you an extra $20 | 或者我可以多给你20块 |
[04:09] | and we all forget about it. | 咱就忘了那件事吧 |
[04:13] | You know, if you want to clean house, | 如果你想要干净的房子 |
[04:14] | you got to vacuum under the couch. | 你得吸掉沙发下的灰尘 |
[04:16] | Another pillow. Good for you. | 另一个枕头 真棒 |
[04:20] | Marjorie, I owe him $4,000. | 玛乔丽 我欠他四千块呢 |
[04:23] | I couldn’t make that right if I wanted to. | 就算我想 也没办法还他那么多钱 |
[04:25] | Offer him a payment plan. | 给他一个付款计划 |
[04:26] | Give him– I don’t know– 50 bucks a month. | 每个月给他 我说不好 50块 |
[04:29] | 50 bucks a month? | 一个月50块吗 |
[04:31] | That’s gonna take, like… | 那需要… |
[04:33] | Six and a half years. | 六年半 |
[04:36] | Damn. Drug dealers are so good at math. | 天啊 毒贩真擅长数学 |
[04:49] | $50? You owe me $4,000! | 50块 你欠我四千呢 |
[04:53] | But I don’t have $4,000. | 但我没有四千块 |
[04:55] | Then you don’t have your hand! | 那你的手就保不住了 |
[05:13] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[05:14] | Ooh, I just did my nails. | 我刚做过指甲 |
[05:20] | Mr. Perugian? | 佩鲁吉恩先生 |
[05:22] | Crusty Plunkett. | 克拉丝蒂·普兰科特 |
[05:26] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[05:27] | Uh, well, first of all, hello. | 首先 你好 |
[05:31] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[05:34] | you might not remember this, | 你也许不记得了 |
[05:36] | but I kind of sort of ran out on the rent. | 但我差不多算是逃租了 |
[05:40] | $4,227. | 4227块 |
[05:43] | Okay, in my mind, I had rounded it down, | 好吧 我四舍五入了 |
[05:46] | but, uh, that sounds about right. | 但是 那听起来差不多 |
[05:49] | Anyway, um, I… | 总之 我… |
[05:51] | want to apologize. | 想道歉 |
[05:54] | I was totally wrong, and I… | 我错了 我… |
[05:57] | You have my money? | 你带了钱来了吗 |
[05:58] | Not all of it, no. | 没带来全部 |
[06:01] | Just this. | 只有这么多 |
[06:06] | $50? | 50块 |
[06:13] | Yes, I plan to pay you this every month… | 是的 我打算每个月都付你50块 |
[06:16] | Week. | 每周 |
[06:18] | Week. | 每周 |
[06:19] | That’s what I meant. | 我就是这意思 |
[06:21] | I will come here every week and give you $50. | 我每周都会过来给你50块 |
[06:25] | You don’t have such a great history of coming to me with money. | 过去你不怎么带着钱来找我 |
[06:27] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你吧 |
[06:29] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[06:30] | Uh, 7219 Sycamore… | 西克莫7219号 |
[06:33] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[06:34] | 6423 Sherborn, apartment 1B. | 谢伯恩6423号 1B公寓 |
[06:40] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[06:41] | How do you like my post-divorce digs? | 你觉得我离婚后的住所怎么样 |
[06:44] | Came furnished. | 装修过的 |
[06:45] | Did they give you a noose or you have to supply your own? | 他们给了你绞索吗 还是你得自己准备 |
[06:48] | Come on, it’s not so bad. | 拜托 没那么糟糕啦 |
[06:51] | I get home from work around 6:00, | 我下班后六点左右到家 |
[06:52] | microwave dinner, go down to the rec room, | 微波炉晚餐 去娱乐室 |
[06:55] | play a little Ping-Pong with the other divorced guys, | 跟其他离婚男子打乒乓球 |
[06:57] | watch some TV, and before you know it, | 看看电视 你还没反应过来 |
[06:59] | it’s 6:30. | 就六点半了 |
[07:02] | Is that an electric oven? | 那是电烤箱吗 |
[07:03] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -那就好 |
[07:07] | So what’s up? Why the cryptic text message? | 怎么了 为什么发神秘短信 |
[07:10] | Well, I had some things I wanted to talk to you about, | 我想跟你聊一些事 |
[07:11] | and I wanted to do it face-to-face. | 我想当面和你说 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:14] | About what? | 为什么 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. It’s just a reflex. | 我不知道 那是一种反射 |
[07:18] | Take it easy. | 淡定点 |
[07:18] | This isn’t about you; it’s about me. | 这跟你没关系 是我的事 |
[07:20] | I need to apologize for the stuff I did to you. | 我得因为我做过的事向你道歉 |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:25] | Wow, my sphincter just relaxed. | 我的括约肌刚放松了 |
[07:29] | What do you have to apologize for? | 你有什么好道歉的 |
[07:31] | I’m the one that left you. | 是我离开了你啊 |
[07:32] | Yes, and God is clearly punishing you for that. | 是的 上帝显然在为此惩罚你 |
[07:37] | But if our relationship is going to move forward, | 但是我们要想继续进展 |
[07:39] | I need to take responsibility for the mess I made. | 我得为我犯的错负责 |
[07:42] | Okay, I accept your apology. | 好吧 我接受你的道歉 |
[07:44] | No, I need to tell you all the things that I did | 不 我得告诉你我做过的事 |
[07:46] | and then ask for your forgiveness. | 然后请你原谅 |
[07:49] | How many things we talking? | 有多少件事啊 |
[07:52] | About 118. | 大概118件吧 |
[07:54] | But there are a couple of things I did twice, | 但有些事我做了两次 |
[07:55] | so it’s up to you if you want to count those separately. | 你来决定要不要分开计算 |
[07:59] | Okay, let ‘er rip. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[08:02] | January 7, 1976– the night we met. | 1976年1月7日 我们相遇的那晚 |
[08:04] | I stole $100 out of your wallet. | 我从你的钱包里偷了一百块 |
[08:07] | You said that was my buddy Wayne. | 你说那是我哥们韦恩干的 |
[08:08] | I never talked to him again! | 我再也没跟他说过话了 |
[08:11] | If you’re gonna flip out over each one of these, | 如果你要对每件事情都发飙的话 |
[08:12] | it’s gonna take a lot longer than it needs to. | 花费的时间就会长很多 |
[08:16] | January 8, 1976. I slept with Wayne. | 1976年1月8日 我跟韦恩上床了 |
[08:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:20] | In my defense, I was trying to console him | 容我辩护 我是想安慰他 |
[08:22] | because he was so upset about your friendship ending. | 因为你俩的友谊结束了 他很沮丧 |
[08:27] | Delivery. | 快递 |
[08:29] | Eh, put it anywhere. | 放哪儿都行 |
[08:32] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样 |
[08:33] | We didn’t go to a movie. We went to a museum instead. | 我们没去看电影 而是去了博物馆 |
[08:37] | Really? So you did something educational? | 真的吗 你做了有教育意义的事啊 |
[08:40] | No, it was fun. | 不 那很好玩 |
[08:44] | Did you guys eat dinner? | 你们吃完饭了吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah, my girlfriend packed us some veggie wraps, | 是的 我女朋友给我们打包了一些蔬菜 |
[08:47] | so we stopped at Jack in the Box. | 所以我们去了玩偶匣快餐店 |
[08:50] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Go do your homework and then get ready for bed. | 去做你的家庭作业 然后准备睡觉 |
[08:54] | See you next weekend, buddy. | 下周末见 儿子 |
[08:55] | – Love you, Dad. – Love you, too. | -爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 |
[08:58] | Well, I am very impressed. | 我真是印象深刻啊 |
[09:02] | You’re doing a great job with him. | 你带他带得很好 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | And you really turned your life around. | 你真的扭转了人生 |
[09:07] | Good job, solid relationship with Candace. | 干得好 跟坎迪斯有稳定关系 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I’m not cheating on her at all. | 是啊 我完全不打算劈腿 |
[09:14] | Boyfriend of the year. | 年度最佳男友 |
[09:17] | I’m glad you feel that way | 很高兴你这样认为 |
[09:19] | because I’ve been wanting to ask you something important. | 因为我一直想问你一件重要的事 |
[09:23] | Anything. | 你问吧 |
[09:26] | How would you feel about Roscoe coming to live with me | 让罗斯科跟我和坎迪斯住一阵子 |
[09:28] | and Candace for a while? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:30] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | You know, we got the big house, | 我们有大房子 |
[09:33] | and it’s right by his school. | 而且那就在他学校旁边 |
[09:34] | He’s got his own room. | 他有自己的房间 |
[09:35] | We’re even thinking about getting a dog. | 我们甚至在考虑养条狗呢 |
[09:37] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:39] | Come on, Christy, he sleeps in the closet here. | 拜托 克丽丝蒂 他睡在衣柜里 |
[09:41] | It’s a bonus room! | 那是额外的房间 |
[09:44] | Okay, calm down. I don’t want to fight. | 好吧 冷静点 我不想吵架 |
[09:46] | No one’s fighting. | 没人在吵架 |
[09:47] | I am calmly telling you that you are a loser, | 我在平静地告诉你 你是个废柴 |
[09:50] | you’ll always be a loser, | 你会一直是个废柴 |
[09:51] | and you’re not gonna take my kid away from me. | 你不许把我的孩子带走 |
[09:53] | Your kid? | 你的孩子 |
[09:55] | We made him together! | 我们一起造的他 |
[09:57] | I was in that bathroom stall, too! | 我也在那个卫生间隔间里 |
[09:59] | Forget it! It’s not gonna happen! | 别想了 不可能的 |
[10:02] | Now get out! | 出去 |
[10:03] | All right, but I think you should know | 好吧 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[10:05] | that Candace’s brother is a lawyer, | 坎迪斯的哥哥是个律师 |
[10:07] | and he says I have rights. | 他说我有权利 |
[10:09] | Really? You want to bring a lawyer into this? | 真的吗 你想把律师卷进来吗 |
[10:11] | Then you better bring a gun, too! | 那你最好也带把枪 |
[10:15] | I’m telling my lawyer you said that! | 我会告诉我的律师你说了这句话 |
[10:25] | Okay, home stretch. March 11, 1978. | 好了 尾声 1978年3月11日 |
[10:28] | Your grandmother got arrested at the airport | 你祖母在机场被捕 |
[10:30] | carrying a bag of my weed. | 带着一袋我的大麻 |
[10:33] | You made my nana a mule? | 你利用我祖母帮你贩毒吗 |
[10:36] | I didn’t plan it. | 不是我计划的 |
[10:37] | I saw a drug-sniffing dog coming, | 我看见一只缉毒犬来了 |
[10:39] | I panicked and stuffed it in her wheelchair. | 我惊慌失措 把毒品塞进了她的轮椅里 |
[10:42] | Before you say anything, they let her go, | 你先别说话 警方放了他 |
[10:44] | and I told her if she kept it a secret, | 我告诉她如果她保密 |
[10:45] | I’d give her a great-grandchild. | 我就给她生曾孙 |
[10:49] | Here’s a big one. | 这是件大事 |
[10:50] | Your cousin David. You still in touch with him? | 你表哥大卫 你还跟他有联系吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah, we’re very close. | 是啊 我们很亲密 |
[10:54] | Okay, well, then I’m just gonna skip that. | 好吧 那这条还是不说了 |
[10:59] | And finally, about a year after you left me… | 最后 你离开我一年后 |
[11:03] | Well, this is a tough one. | 这个很难开口 |
[11:05] | Not proud of this. | 我不为此骄傲 |
[11:07] | I set your vintage Corvette on fire. | 我烧了你的古董克尔维特 |
[11:12] | I never owned a Corvette. | 我没有过克尔维特 |
[11:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:17] | Okay, I’m gonna have to track that guy down. | 好吧 我得去找找那个人了 |
[11:24] | I should have done this years ago. | 我多年前就该这样做 |
[11:27] | I feel great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[11:29] | Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. | 感觉卸下了重担 |
[11:32] | Yeah, good for you. | 是啊 对你有好处 |
[11:35] | No, good for us. | 不 对我俩都好 |
[11:36] | We have a clean slate, | 我们了结了往事 |
[11:38] | fresh start, nothing’s stopping us. | 从头开始 没什么能阻止我们 |
[11:42] | Sorry, I can’t do this now. | 抱歉 我现在做不到 |
[11:44] | You need to take a pill? | 你需要吃伟哥吗 |
[11:47] | How could you do all that stuff to me? | 你怎么可以对我做出那些事 |
[11:50] | Okay, clearly you don’t understand how this works. | 显然你不明白这个流程 |
[11:52] | See, this is the part where you forgive me. | 现在你该原谅我了 |
[11:54] | Yeah, well, I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[11:56] | Hey, I forgave you for walking out on me. | 你抛弃了我 我都原谅你了 |
[12:00] | After hearing all this, | 听了这一切之后 |
[12:01] | walking out on you was the smartest thing I ever did! | 抛弃你是我做过的最明智的事 |
[12:05] | Okay, I think this party’s over. | 好吧 我觉得这场派对结束了 |
[12:11] | Just so you know, you have ruined this amends for me! | 告诉你吧 你毁了我的补偿 |
[12:21] | Hey, how’d it go with Dad? | 跟老爸聊得怎么样 |
[12:24] | Oh, we hate him now. | 我们现在讨厌他了 |
[12:26] | – We do? – Yup. I’m gonna need you to step up. | -是吗 -是啊 我需要你挺身而出 |
[12:30] | Well, uh, you can join me in hating Baxter. | 你可以跟我一起恨巴克斯特 |
[12:32] | Dumb-ass wants Roscoe to live with him. | 那个傻蛋希望罗斯科跟他一起住 |
[12:35] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:36] | Completely forgetting | 完全忘了 |
[12:37] | that three months ago, he was living in his van, | 三个月前 他还住在面包车里 |
[12:39] | smoking pot out of an apple, then giving Roscoe the apple. | 从苹果里吸大麻 然后把苹果递给罗斯科 |
[12:45] | Can you check my homework, Mom? | 你能看看我的家庭作业吗 妈妈 |
[12:46] | What? Oh, yeah, sure. | 什么 当然可以啊 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:50] | Train A leaves the station traveling at 30 miles | 火车A以30英里每小时的速度 |
[12:53] | per hour, and Train B leaves… | 离开车站 火车B以… |
[12:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:56] | I have a better math problem for you. | 我有一个更好的数学题 |
[12:58] | This is the one the teacher’s looking for, but okay. | 我们老师想让我们答这一题 但是好吧 |
[13:03] | Train A is leaving with your mommy. | 火车A载着你妈妈离开了 |
[13:05] | Train B | 火车B |
[13:07] | is leaving with your daddy. | 载着你爸爸离开了 |
[13:08] | Which train would you rather be on? | 你会想上哪辆火车 |
[13:12] | Where’s Dad’s train going? | 爸爸的火车开往哪里 |
[13:13] | Loserville. | 废柴村 |
[13:15] | Where’s your train going? | 你的火车开往哪里 |
[13:16] | Disneyland. | 迪斯尼乐园 |
[13:20] | – Seriously? – Stay out of it, Violet. | -真的吗 -别插嘴 维奥莉特 |
[13:22] | And my train stops for ice cream on the way. | 我的火车路上会在冰淇淋店停下来 |
[13:26] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[13:27] | What’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的 |
[13:28] | I could be the King of Loserville. | 我可能成为废柴村的国王呢 |
[13:32] | Oh, come on, make a decision. | 快点 做决定吧 |
[13:34] | Roscoe, leave your homework with me. | 罗斯科 我来帮你讲解作业 |
[13:35] | Mom’s not good at math. | 妈妈不擅长数学 |
[13:42] | You are scary. | 你好可怕 |
[13:44] | No, what’s scary is the idea of Baxter trying to parent him. | 不 可怕的是巴克斯特想抚养他的主意 |
[13:47] | That’s not fair. When you guys were together, | 这不公平 你俩还在一起时 |
[13:49] | Baxter was a pretty good dad. | 巴克斯特是个挺好的爸爸 |
[13:50] | Are you seriously defending him? | 你真的在帮他说话吗 |
[13:53] | Do you believe this? | 你能信吗 |
[13:54] | I’m just here as your mother. I don’t want to get involved. | 我只是作为你妈出现在这里 我不想牵扯进来 |
[13:58] | Baxter did nothing but smoke pot, | 巴克斯特什么都没做 整天抽大麻 |
[14:01] | sit on the couch | 坐在沙发上 |
[14:02] | and yell the wrong answers at Jeopardy. | 看着《危险边缘》智力问答 喊着错误的答案 |
[14:04] | Never once in the form of a question. | 从来都没用过疑问的语气 |
[14:07] | While you got drunk and disappeared for days. | 而你烂醉如泥 好几天都看不到人 |
[14:10] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[14:11] | Remember Roscoe’s first-grade graduation? | 记得罗斯科一年级毕业典礼的时候吗 |
[14:14] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不记得了 |
[14:15] | You were too hung-over to get out of bed. | 你宿醉了 没法下床 |
[14:17] | – But Baxter was there. – Really? | -但巴克斯特去了 -真的吗 |
[14:19] | Well, he went to the third grade graduation first, | 他一开始去了三年级毕业典礼 |
[14:21] | but eventually he found the right room. | 但他最后找到了正确的教室 |
[14:24] | Fine. He showed up to one event. | 好吧 他就出席过一次活动 |
[14:26] | Hooray for Baxter. | 巴克斯特真棒 |
[14:28] | Let’s put him on a stamp. | 咱把他印在邮票上吧 |
[14:29] | You may not want to remember | 你也许不想记得 |
[14:31] | what went on around here, but I do. | 发生了什么事 但我记得 |
[14:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:40] | She’s smoking pot now, so her memories will fade. | 她现在在抽大麻 所以她会慢慢忘掉 |
[14:51] | Building manager. | 大楼管理员 |
[14:54] | Hello, Joanne Wickie in 3B. | 你好 3B的乔安妮·维基 |
[14:55] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[14:58] | Hot water cut off in the middle of your shower again? | 你洗澡洗了一半 又没热水了吗 |
[15:02] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[15:03] | Hey, do me a favor. Put on a robe this time. | 帮我个忙 这次穿件浴袍 |
[15:07] | I know you’re comfortable with your body, but I’m not. | 我知道你能坦然面对你的裸体 但我不行 |
[15:12] | I blame Lena Dunham. | 我怪莉娜·丹恩 |
[15:20] | Oh. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[15:22] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[15:23] | I’m on my way to see a 300-pound naked woman | 我准备去见一个三百磅的裸女 |
[15:25] | with soap in her eyes, so… | 眼睛里还有肥皂 所以 |
[15:29] | yes. | 有空 |
[15:32] | I wanted to apologize for the way I acted the other day. | 我想为我那天的行为道歉 |
[15:36] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[15:37] | I realized the only reason you told me all those things was | 我意识到你告诉我这一切的唯一原因就是 |
[15:40] | so we could start fresh, and I really want that. | 好让我们重新开始 我真的想要那样 |
[15:43] | You didn’t have to come all the way over here for that. | 你没必要大老远跑来说 |
[15:45] | You could have just called. | 你可以直接打个电话 |
[15:47] | I know, but then I couldn’t do this. | 我知道 那样的话我就没法吻你了 |
[15:55] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[15:59] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[16:02] | 35 years. Worth the wait. | 35年 值得等待 |
[16:05] | Oh. Is it just me, | 只是我这么觉得 |
[16:08] | or is sex better now than when we were kids? | 还是现在的性爱比我们年轻的时候更棒 |
[16:11] | Well, it’s longer. | 更长了 |
[16:18] | It is better. | 是更棒 |
[16:25] | You know, I was thinking about all the secrets you unloaded on me. | 我在想着你对我说的那一堆秘密 |
[16:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:29] | And I thought maybe I should do the same, clean the slate. | 我想着也许我也该这样做 了结往事 |
[16:33] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[16:34] | Okay, here’s something you never knew | 好吧 这件事你不知道 |
[16:38] | that’s always sort of bothered me. | 我一直为此困扰 |
[16:43] | You remember that Labor Day weekend you spent in jail | 你记得你在监狱度过的劳工节周末吗 |
[16:46] | ’cause I couldn’t afford to bail you out? | 因为我没钱保释你 |
[16:48] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[16:50] | I had the money, but I just needed a break from you. | 我有钱 但我得离开你一阵子 |
[16:57] | Come on, that’s funny. | 拜托 这很搞笑啊 |
[17:02] | Get out! | 滚 |
[17:07] | I like you, Dave, but I can’t go any lower on this car | 我喜欢你 戴夫 但我得先问问我的经理 |
[17:09] | without checking with my manager. | 能否再给你降价 |
[17:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[17:15] | Luck. | 好运 |
[17:20] | Hey. Baxter, got a minute? | 巴克斯特 有空吗 |
[17:23] | Oh. Hello, Christy. | 好啊 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:26] | I’m being aloof because of our fight the other day, | 因为我们那天吵架了 所以我表现得很冷淡 |
[17:28] | unless you’re here to buy a car, in which case you look lovely. | 除非你是来买车的 那样的话 你看起来很美 |
[17:34] | I wanted to talk to you about Roscoe. | 我想跟你谈谈罗斯科的事 |
[17:37] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry I said all those awful things about you. | 很抱歉我说了你那么多坏话 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I was talking to Violet, | 我跟维奥莉特谈过了 |
[17:45] | and she reminded me of a couple important factors. | 她提醒了我一些重要因素 |
[17:48] | Did she now? | 是吗 |
[17:50] | You did a lot of good stuff for my kids | 当我不在的时候 你为我的孩子们 |
[17:52] | when I wasn’t there for them, | 做了很多好事 |
[17:54] | and I never thanked you. | 我都没有感谢你 |
[17:57] | So… thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[18:00] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:02] | Hey, is this one of those amends things? | 这是那种补偿吗 |
[18:05] | I guess it is. | 我想是吧 |
[18:06] | Cool, I’ve never gotten one of those. | 真酷 我从来没收到过 |
[18:09] | Bring it in. Bring it in, come on. | 来抱抱吧 来吧 |
[18:12] | I’m just scared that now that you have a beautiful house | 我只是很害怕 现在你有了一栋豪宅 |
[18:15] | and a pool and this great new life | 游泳池 还有很棒的新生活 |
[18:17] | that Roscoe will never want to come back to my place. | 罗斯科就永远不会回到我家来了 |
[18:20] | Of course he will. | 他当然会啊 |
[18:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:23] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:25] | Because you’re there. | 因为家里有你 |
[18:27] | Oh, God, I’m not sure I can | 天啊 我不确定我能 |
[18:30] | deal with you turning into a decent human being. | 接受你成为了一个正直的人 |
[18:34] | It’s weird, right? | 很古怪 对吧 |
[18:39] | Does this mean you’re gonna let him live with me? | 这是说你愿意让他跟我一起住吗 |
[18:42] | How about every other week? | 每隔一周怎么样 |
[18:44] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[18:47] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 回头见 |
[18:50] | Wait. Christy… | 等等 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:52] | I got to tell you something. | 我得跟你说一件事 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | There will never be a better time | 现在买一辆二手的 |
[19:01] | to put yourself in a pre-owned four-wheel-drive hatchback. | 四轮驱动掀背车再合适不过了 |
[19:08] | Good-bye, Baxter. | 再见 巴克斯特 |
[19:15] | This is your lucky day, Dave. | 你真走运 戴夫 |
[19:16] | My manager says we have a deal! | 我的经理说成交 |
[19:28] | 44 45 44, 45… | |
[19:30] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[19:32] | Uh, 25 cents, 50 cents… | 25美分 50美分 |
[19:35] | We set a schedule. | 我们定了日子的 |
[19:36] | How is this a surprise to you? | 你怎么还没有准备啊 |
[19:39] | Mom, you got five bucks? | 妈妈 你有五块钱吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, hold on. | 有 等等 |
[19:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:46] | Ladies, your tea is getting cold. | 女士们 你们的茶快凉了 |
[19:49] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:51] | A… friend of ours. | 我们的一个朋友 |
[19:54] | She spoken for? | 她有主了吗 |
[19:58] | Just by some cats. | 有一些猫 |
[20:02] | Could you make an introduction? | 你愿意帮我介绍一下吗 |
[20:05] | Sure, I guess. | 我想可以吧 |
[20:07] | For 50 bucks. | 要价50块 |
[20:11] | What? | 什么 |
[20:11] | You want to haggle, it’s a hundred. | 你想讨价还价 那就是一百块 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Uh, would you like to come in for some tea? | 你想进来喝点茶吗 |
[20:25] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[20:31] | You realize we just pimped out our dearest friend for 50 bucks. | 你知道我们刚为了五十块卖了我们最亲密的朋友吧 |
[20:36] | I think he overpaid. | 我觉得他付多了钱 |