时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I gotta pee, anyway. | 反正我得去尿尿 |
[00:29] | So… | 话说… |
[00:30] | how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[00:33] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒你的 |
[00:36] | Yeah, you did. | 你就是故意的 |
[00:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:42] | What’s going on is– | 事情是这样的 |
[00:44] | the Mitchells have been married for ten years. | 米切尔夫妇结婚了十年 |
[00:48] | All right, you’re gonna have to connect the dots a little more. | 好吧 你得再说详细点 |
[00:52] | I waited on the Mitchells when they first got married, | 米切尔夫妇刚结婚时 我为他们点菜 |
[00:55] | and they come back every year for their anniversary. | 他们每年结婚纪念日都会回来 |
[00:58] | And tonight… | 今晚 |
[01:00] | was their tenth anniversary. | 是他们结婚十周年纪念日 |
[01:03] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[01:05] | Need more dots. | 需要更多线索 |
[01:08] | I have been at that stupid restaurant for ten years. | 我在那家愚蠢的餐厅工作了十年了 |
[01:11] | Oh, well, then happy anniversary to you, too. | 那也祝你纪念日快乐 |
[01:16] | Waitressing was just supposed to be a temporary thing | 做服务员应该是临时的 |
[01:18] | till I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. | 做到我搞明白想要怎样的生活的时候为止 |
[01:22] | Same thing happened when I sold knock-off handbags | 我在跳蚤市场卖山寨手袋时 |
[01:25] | at the flea market. | 也是如此 |
[01:26] | I thought– I’ll do this for a few months | 我觉得我会卖几个月山寨手袋 |
[01:27] | to pay back my bail bondsman. | 把钱还给保释代理人 |
[01:29] | Next thing I knew, I had 300 teenagers working for me in China. | 接下来 在中国有三百个童工为我工作 |
[01:34] | I wanted a career. | 我想要的是一番事业 |
[01:35] | Not just a job. | 不仅仅是一份工作 |
[01:37] | What about going back to school? | 回去上学怎么样 |
[01:39] | I’d have to get my GED first. | 我得先拿到一般同等文凭 |
[01:42] | You never graduated high school? | 你没有高中毕业吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 没有 |
[01:46] | That doesn’t reflect well on me, does it? | 这显得我不是个好妈妈 对吧 |
[01:50] | Okay, no problem. | 好吧 没问题 |
[01:51] | Take the test, get your GED. | 去考试 拿到一般同等文凭 |
[01:52] | What kind of career am I gonna have with a high school diploma? | 靠着高中学历我能有什么事业啊 |
[01:55] | Fine, then your next step is going to college. | 好吧 那你的下一步是上大学 |
[01:57] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对啊 |
[01:57] | With all the extra money we have, | 我们有那么多闲钱 |
[01:59] | I can go to college. | 我可以上大学 |
[02:00] | You can apply for scholarships… | 你可以申请奖学金 |
[02:01] | Will you stop trying to fix the problem | 你能不能少出主意 |
[02:02] | and just listen to my feelings?! | 认真倾听我的感受啊 |
[02:05] | Now I know why men hate us. | 现在我知道男人为什么讨厌我们了 |
[02:12] | Are we almost done here? I have to pee. | 说完了吗 我得尿尿了 |
[02:32] | Anyway, she’s just afraid she’s gonna be a waitress | 总之 她只是害怕她会一直做个服务员 |
[02:35] | who lives with her mother for the rest of her life. | 下半辈子都跟她妈妈住一起 |
[02:36] | Come on, that’s not gonna happen. | 拜托 那不会发生的 |
[02:38] | Damn right, it’s not. | 必须的 |
[02:38] | You’re gonna have to take her at some point. | 以后你得接走她 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | How about we get some ice cream, go see a movie? | 我们去吃点冰淇淋 看部电影怎么样 |
[02:46] | I don’t know. It’s pretty late. | 我不知道 很晚了 |
[02:49] | It’s 8:15, Alvin. | 才八点十五 阿尔文 |
[02:52] | Like I said, it’s pretty late. | 我说过 很晚了 |
[02:54] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:56] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[02:57] | When we were kids, we wouldn’t even start the night | 我们年轻的时候 十一点十二点 |
[02:59] | till 11:00, 12:00. | 才开始夜晚呢 |
[03:00] | Yes, well, we were young, | 是啊 我们那时候年轻 |
[03:02] | full of life and hope and cocaine. | 充满活力 希望和可卡因 |
[03:05] | I’ll order you a double espresso. | 我给你点一杯双份浓缩咖啡 |
[03:07] | Yeah, but then I’ll be up all night. | 那我就会整晚都睡不着了 |
[03:09] | So? We can fool around when we get home. | 那又怎么样 我们回家后可以亲热 |
[03:11] | You want to go to a late movie and have sex? | 你想去看晚场电影 然后做爱啊 |
[03:15] | What, am I Superman? | 怎么 我是超人吗 |
[03:18] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[03:19] | We can still stop for ice cream. | 我们还是可以去吃冰淇淋啊 |
[03:20] | I just need to swing by the Rite Aid | 我只是得去来爱德药店 |
[03:22] | and pick up something to help me process the dairy. | 买一点帮我吸收乳制品的药 |
[03:25] | While you’re in there, | 你去药店时 |
[03:26] | get me a couple of D batteries and a men’s fitness magazine. | 帮我买几个D电池和男性健康杂志 |
[03:34] | Hi, I’m Steve, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是史蒂夫 我是酒瘾者 |
[03:36] | Hi, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[03:37] | I’ve been sober nine months and 16 days. | 我戒酒九个月16天了 |
[03:41] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[03:43] | Miracle! | 简直是奇迹 |
[03:46] | Anyway, I’m feeling pretty good. | 总之 我感觉挺好的 |
[03:48] | Uh, the California Bar Association | 加州律师协会 |
[03:50] | has reluctantly agreed to let me practice law again. | 勉强同意让我再从事法律工作 |
[03:55] | Got a couple of new clients, | 有了几个新客户 |
[03:57] | and a pretty cool desk I found behind a church. | 我在教堂后找到了一个很不错的办公桌 |
[04:00] | So, all in all, things are looking up. | 总之 情况在改善 |
[04:02] | Oh, and I… I don’t know if this is appropriate, | 我 我不确定这是否合适 |
[04:04] | but, uh… what the hell? | 但是 管他呢 |
[04:07] | If anyone here’s going through a divorce, | 如果这里有人在经历离婚 |
[04:09] | or has slipped and fell in a large chain store, | 或者在大型连锁店里脚下一滑摔倒了 |
[04:12] | I’ll be over by the cookies after the meeting. | 会议结束后我会在放饼干的桌子旁边 |
[04:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Okay, that’s all the time we have for sharing today… | 好了 我们今天的分享就到此为止 |
[04:21] | I liked your share. | 我喜欢你的分享 |
[04:22] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Listen, I’ve been thinking about making some changes in my life. | 我一直在想着要改变我的生活 |
[04:29] | Is there any chance I could talk to you sometime | 我以后能有机会跟你聊聊 |
[04:31] | about how you became a lawyer? | 你是怎么当上律师的吗 |
[04:32] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[04:34] | Want to grab a coffee after? | 开完会想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:36] | That’d be great. | 那太棒了 |
[04:37] | My treat. | 我来请客 |
[04:38] | No, no, no, no, I got it. | 不不 我来 |
[04:44] | I guess… ever since I was a kid, | 我想 自从我小时候开始 |
[04:46] | I felt that it was so unfair how some people got treated worse | 我觉得就因为有些人没钱 就受到了更糟糕的待遇 |
[04:49] | just ’cause they didn’t have money. | 这真的很不公平 |
[04:51] | And I always wanted to do something about it, you know? | 我总是想改变这种事情 |
[04:54] | Be the kind of lawyer who helps them get a fair shake. | 做一个帮助他们得到公平对待的律师 |
[04:58] | You know what we call lawyers like that? | 你知道我们怎么称呼那种律师吗 |
[04:59] | Poor. | 穷律师 |
[05:02] | All right, well, then I’ve got that part down. | 好吧 “穷”我是有了 |
[05:06] | My main worry is– am I too late? | 我主要的担忧是 我太晚了吗 |
[05:09] | Is it crazy for me to try this at my age? | 我这把年纪还想试着当律师是不是太疯狂了 |
[05:12] | Not at all. | 一点也不会 |
[05:12] | You’re smart, you’re motivated, | 你很聪明 你有积极性 |
[05:14] | and a guy could just drown in those eyes. | 男人会沉醉在你的眼眸里 |
[05:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:19] | So where’d you go to college? | 你去哪里上的大学 |
[05:21] | Um, I haven’t exactly done that, yet. | 我还没有上过大学 |
[05:24] | – High school? – I never finished. | -高中呢 -我没毕业 |
[05:26] | I was a little too “High” For the “School” part. | 我太”嗨”了 没法”上学” |
[05:32] | It’s actually one of my biggest regrets. | 这其实是我最大的遗憾之一 |
[05:37] | – Steve? – Right here. | -史蒂夫 -小的在 |
[05:42] | Yeah, so listen, I know that I have to get my GED | 听着 我知道我得获得一般同等文凭 |
[05:46] | and get my college degree… | 然后获得大学学历 |
[05:48] | Right, and then you’re looking at three years of law school. | 是啊 然后你要上三年法律学院 |
[05:50] | So, seven years, bam, you’re a lawyer. | 所以七年后你就成了律师 |
[05:53] | I’m a working single mom. | 我是工作的单亲妈妈 |
[05:55] | I couldn’t go to school full-time. | 我没法全天上学 |
[05:56] | So, ten years, bam, you’re a lawyer. | 所以十年后你就成了律师 |
[06:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:01] | The Mitchells will have been married 20 years. | 米切尔夫妇那时候结婚都20年了 |
[06:03] | The Mitchells? | 米切尔夫妇 |
[06:05] | Oh, they’re this nice couple I wait on at my restaurant. | 这是我在餐厅服务的一对善良的夫妇 |
[06:08] | Well, if you stick with it, | 如果你坚持下去 |
[06:09] | maybe, when their marriage falls apart, | 也许他们的婚姻结束时 |
[06:10] | you can handle their divorce. | 你可以处理他们的离婚案 |
[06:13] | I’d like that. | 我想那样 |
[06:16] | Goes without saying you want to represent the wife. | 不用说 你肯定想做妻子的律师 |
[06:18] | Sure! | 当然啦 |
[06:20] | Well, if you want some on-the-job training, | 如果你想要在职培训 |
[06:22] | why don’t you come to my office a couple hours a week | 不如你一周来我的办公室几小时 |
[06:24] | and give me a hand? | 帮帮我 |
[06:25] | Oh, that’d be great. Thank you. | 那就太棒了 谢谢 |
[06:28] | – Let me get this. – Don’t be ridiculous. | -我来付账吧 -少说傻话 |
[06:30] | This is on the house. | 这是免费赠送的 |
[06:33] | Waiter, got a problem here! | 服务员 这里有点问题 |
[06:37] | Okay, when I click enter, | 好吧 我点击回车键时 |
[06:40] | I will be officially signed up to take my GED test. | 就正式报名参加一般同等文凭考试了 |
[06:45] | My first step to becoming a lawyer | 我成为律师 永远改变 |
[06:46] | and changing my life forever. | 自己生活的第一步 |
[06:50] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[06:53] | To be honest, I’m a little scared. | 说真的 我有点害怕 |
[06:55] | – Want me to do it for you? – No! | -想让我帮你吗 -不 |
[06:57] | This is my button to click. | 这个按键该由我来按 |
[06:58] | This is the first step on my journey. | 这是我旅程的第一步 |
[07:00] | No one can take it for me. | 没人能夺走 |
[07:06] | I really want to play Minecraft. | 我真的好想玩《我的世界》 |
[07:10] | I got it! | 我来开门 |
[07:15] | This is a nice surprise. What’s up? | 真是个惊喜 怎么了 |
[07:18] | You got me thinking the other night | 那晚你让我想到 |
[07:19] | about how we don’t party like we used to, | 我们并不像过去一样寻欢作乐了 |
[07:22] | and I thought maybe I could do something about it. | 我想也许我能对此做点什么 |
[07:24] | – Like what? – Like tomorrow night, | -比如说什么 -比如说明晚 |
[07:25] | you and I have tickets to see your favorite band from the ’70s. | 咱俩有你70年代最喜欢的乐队的门票 |
[07:29] | – The Rolling… – Aerosmith! | -滚… -史密斯飞船 |
[07:30] | Aerosmith! | 史密斯飞船 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God, Alvin, this is amazing. | 天啊 阿尔文 这太棒了 |
[07:36] | Do you realize I haven’t been to a rock concert sober since… | 你知道吗 我上次清醒着去摇滚音乐还是… |
[07:40] | Uh, you know, I’m gonna have to go with never. | 我从来没清醒着去过摇滚音乐会 |
[07:45] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[07:47] | As you can see, I’m not real good at organizing my files. | 你能看出来 我不擅长整理我的文件 |
[07:53] | How’d you get through law school? | 你怎么在法律学院毕业的 |
[07:54] | Methamphetamines and an Asian roommate. | 甲基苯丙胺和一个亚洲室友 |
[07:59] | Work late a lot? | 经常熬夜加班吗 |
[08:01] | Uh, that and I kind of live here. | 是啊 那点还有我基本上住在这里 |
[08:04] | So, anyway, if you could put all this… | 所以 如果你可以把这一切都放到… |
[08:08] | away… | 合适的地方… |
[08:11] | so that I could find it again, that would be awesome. | 好让我以后能找到 那就太棒了 |
[08:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等 |
[08:20] | Just got to… | 我得… |
[08:22] | clear out these dead soldiers. | 丢掉这些死掉的士兵 |
[08:26] | Thank you for your service, fellas. | 谢谢你们的服务 各位 |
[08:31] | Do you want me to file these alphabetically? | 你想让我按字母顺序排列吗 |
[08:34] | By date? Type of case? | 还是按日期 案件类型 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:44] | “Roxy versus Nudes Nudes Nudes.” | 罗克西对裸体裸体裸体 |
[08:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:48] | Uh, oh, that, uh… | 那个啊 |
[08:49] | Roxy, not her real name, is, uh, suing Nudes Nudes Nudes, | 罗克西 这不是她的真名 在控告裸体裸体裸体 |
[08:54] | a gentlemen’s club by the airport | 机场旁边的一家男士俱乐部 |
[08:55] | with surprisingly good chicken wings. | 他们家的鸡翅很好吃 |
[08:58] | Yeah, yeah, but what’s the suit about? | 好吧 但是为什么要控诉 |
[09:01] | Uh, if I recall correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[09:03] | it is Roxy’s contention– my word not hers– | 罗克西认为 我说的 不是她 |
[09:07] | that Nudes Nudes Nudes is paying her below minimum wage | 裸体裸体裸体付给她的钱低于最低工资标准 |
[09:10] | by incorrectly claiming that she is an independent contractor. | 他们错误地声称 她是一个独立承包人 |
[09:14] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:17] | Does a place like that tell her what hours she has to work? | 那种地方会告诉她 她要工作多少小时吗 |
[09:20] | Yes, in fact, she was very disappointed to be working breakfast. | 是啊 实际上她很失望她要在早餐期间工作 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Do they tell her what to wear? | 他们告诉她要穿什么衣服了吗 |
[09:27] | It’s called “Nudes Nudes Nudes,” Not “Pants Pants Pants.” | 那地方叫”裸体裸体裸体” 不是”裤子裤子裤子” |
[09:33] | And, uh, when she does a lap dance, | 她跳大腿舞时 |
[09:36] | do they tell her what she can charge? | 他们告诉她能收费多少吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah. I’m guessing. | 是啊 这是我猜的 |
[09:42] | She sounds like a regular employee to me. | 我觉得她是个正式员工 |
[09:45] | Yeah, she does, doesn’t she? | 是啊 对吧 |
[09:46] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[09:48] | Hadn’t actually read this, yet. | 我还没看过这个呢 |
[09:50] | I was just looking at the pictures. | 我只是在看照片 |
[09:55] | I gotta tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[09:56] | you ask smart questions, Christy. | 你问的问题都很聪明 克丽丝蒂 |
[09:59] | – Thanks. – Yeah, I mean, it may take a while, | -谢谢 -我是说 这可能需要一段时间 |
[10:01] | but I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t be a lawyer someday. | 但我看没有什么理由阻止你以后成为律师 |
[10:05] | Oh… Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[10:07] | that is exactly the kind of encouragement I need. | 我就是需要这种鼓励 |
[10:14] | Yeah, hey, back off. | 是啊 后退 |
[10:20] | What was I thinking? | 我在想些什么呢 |
[10:21] | Christy, wait. | 克丽丝蒂 等等 |
[10:22] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[10:37] | Listen, uh, my schedule opened up, | 我的日程空出来了 |
[10:40] | so you don’t have to watch Roscoe on Saturday. | 所以你没必要周六照看罗斯科了 |
[10:43] | What about your GED thing? | 你的一般同等文凭考试呢 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. | 我不去参加了 |
[10:47] | Yes, I just won 20 bucks from Grandma. | 太棒了 我赢了外婆20块 |
[10:52] | You bet that I wouldn’t take the test? | 你打赌我不会参加考试吗 |
[10:54] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[10:55] | Oh, come on, Mom. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[10:57] | You always say you’re gonna do stuff, | 你总是说你要做什么事 |
[10:58] | and then you don’t. | 然后你就不做了 |
[10:59] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[11:01] | Name one thing. | 说出一件事 |
[11:02] | Except for the blog I was gonna start, | 除了我要开的博客 |
[11:04] | my line of sober greeting cards and that six-day cleanse. | 戒酒贺卡系列和六天排毒 |
[11:06] | Come on, name one. | 来吧 说出一件事 |
[11:09] | What happened to becoming a lawyer? | 你怎么不成为律师了 |
[11:12] | It was a stupid dream. | 那是个愚蠢的梦想 |
[11:14] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[11:15] | That weirdo Steve said you could. | 那个怪胎史蒂夫说你可以 |
[11:18] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是真心的 |
[11:19] | He just wanted to date me. | 他只是想跟我约会 |
[11:21] | And I’m only using the word “Date” | 我用”约会”这个词 |
[11:22] | because you’re my daughter. | 只是因为你是我女儿 |
[11:26] | What do you expect? Men suck. | 你还指望什么 男人都不是好东西 |
[11:30] | Sweetie, you’re too young to be that cynical. | 亲爱的 你这么年轻 不该如此愤世嫉俗 |
[11:33] | There are lots of wonderful men… | 有很多很棒的男人… |
[11:35] | Oh, God, I can’t even fake it. | 天啊 我都没法假装 |
[11:42] | Well, I think you’re being a chicken. | 我觉得你是胆小鬼 |
[11:45] | And I only use the word “Chicken” | 我用”胆小鬼”这个词 |
[11:47] | because you’re my mother. | 只是因为你是我妈妈 |
[11:52] | Look, it’s over. | 听着 这结束了 |
[11:55] | You said it yourself– I quit things. | 你自己也说了 我会半途而废 |
[11:58] | It’s how I roll. | 我就是这种人 |
[12:01] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[12:04] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该说那话的 |
[12:06] | You don’t quit everything. | 你也有坚持下去的事 |
[12:08] | You stayed sober. | 你一直没喝酒 |
[12:12] | You know, Violet, when you open your heart to me… | 维奥莉特 当你对我敞开心扉时… |
[12:14] | Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no-no, too much. I’m done, good-bye! | 不不不 太过了 我说完了 拜拜了您啊 |
[12:26] | – Are you seeing what I’m seeing? – What? | -你看到了我看到的事吗 -什么 |
[12:29] | Alvin, | 阿尔文 |
[12:30] | we’re the youngest people here. | 我们是这里最年轻的人 |
[12:34] | No. | 不可能 |
[12:35] | Wait, let me take a look. | 等等 让我看看 |
[12:40] | Wow, we are. | 还真是 |
[12:43] | That woman over there is knitting. | 那边那个女人在织毛衣 |
[12:45] | – Oh, God. – I am so depressed. | -天啊 -我好沮丧 |
[12:47] | No, no, no– 200 bucks a ticket. | 不行 一张票要两百块呢 |
[12:49] | No one’s depressed. | 谁也不许沮丧 |
[12:52] | Besides, there are young people here. | 而且 这里也有年轻人 |
[12:54] | Look at the guys at the front of the stage. | 瞧瞧舞台前面的人们 |
[12:56] | That’s security. | 那是保安 |
[12:57] | Really? Who here’s gonna rush that stage? | 真的吗 这里有谁会冲上舞台啊 |
[13:02] | Maybe they’re there to catch the band if they fall. | 也许他们是去接摔倒的乐队成员的 |
[13:06] | You want a hit? | 你想来一口吗 |
[13:08] | Can’t. Sober. | 不行 我戒毒 |
[13:09] | Have to. Cancer. | 我必须抽 癌症 |
[13:20] | – You okay? – Yeah. I guess. | -你没事吧 -我想是吧 |
[13:26] | Why do I feel like I’ve done something wrong | 我什么都没做错 |
[13:28] | when I haven’t done anything wrong? | 为什么感觉像是做了错事 |
[13:30] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做了错事吗 |
[13:34] | No, forget it. | 没什么 算了吧 |
[13:37] | Bonnie, everyone gets old. | 邦妮 大家都会变老 |
[13:38] | You saw Steven Tyler. Dude looks like a raisin. | 你也看到史蒂文·泰勒了 他老得跟葡萄干似的 |
[13:43] | It’s not just about growing old. It’s that… | 不仅仅是因为变老 而是… |
[13:46] | we didn’t get to do it together. | 我们没能一起变老 |
[13:49] | We lost so many years. | 我们失去了好多年 |
[13:57] | Okay. How ’bout this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[14:01] | We forget about what we don’t have | 我们别管我们没有的 |
[14:02] | and we focus on what we do have. | 专注于我们拥有的 |
[14:04] | What do we have? | 我们拥有什么 |
[14:05] | The future. | 未来 |
[14:08] | I’d like to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想跟你共度余生 |
[14:10] | – You would? – I would. | -你愿意吗 -是啊 |
[14:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:24] | Now what do you say we hop in the backseat and see what happens? | 我们去后座 然后看看会发生什么 你觉得如何 |
[14:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:28] | You want to feel young, you got to act young. | 你想感觉年轻 就必须表现得年轻 |
[14:34] | – Let’s do it. Yeah. Okay. – Yeah? | -我们来吧 好的 -是吗 |
[14:38] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[14:43] | – You know what? – Yeah. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[14:44] | – Let’s just use the doors. – Thank you. | -开车门下去吧 -谢谢 |
[14:55] | Oh. Evening, Officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[14:57] | What’s going on in here? | 里面怎么回事 |
[14:59] | What’s it look like? | 看起来是什么样啊 |
[15:00] | We just came from a concert; feeling a little romantic. | 我们刚参加完音乐会 感觉有点浪漫 |
[15:03] | Really? Don’t you think you’re a little old for this? | 真的吗 不觉得你干这事有点老吗 |
[15:06] | Who you calling old? | 你说谁老呢 |
[15:07] | It’s fine, Bonnie. | 没事 邦妮 |
[15:08] | Thanks, Officer. We’ll be on our way. | 谢谢 警官 我们就走 |
[15:11] | What a douche! | 真是混蛋 |
[15:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:16] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[15:17] | One more word and the cuffs come out. | 再说一个字 我就用手铐了 |
[15:21] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[15:24] | Word! | 字 |
[15:37] | Oh, God, are you suing me? | 天啊 你要告我吗 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:44] | Now, listen, I gave it some thought, | 听着 我想过了 |
[15:47] | and I decided that I don’t need you to believe in me. | 我决定我不需要你相信我 |
[15:49] | I believe in me. | 我就相信自己 |
[15:50] | I do believe in you. | 我的确相信你 |
[15:52] | No, you just want to get in my pants. | 不 你只是为了跟我上床 |
[15:54] | Not “Just”– “In addition to.” | 不是”只是” 是”除了” |
[15:58] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好吧 随便啦 |
[16:00] | Now here’s how it’s gonna go: | 接下来要这样 |
[16:02] | I am coming back to work for you, | 我要回来为你工作 |
[16:04] | and I am gonna learn my ass off. | 我要努力学习 |
[16:06] | And you are gonna leave said ass alone. | 你不许碰我 |
[16:10] | And… I feel like I need to say one more thing, so… | 我感觉我得再说一件事 所以 |
[16:14] | that painting is very disturbing! | 那幅画令人相当不安 |
[16:20] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[16:21] | Um… yes. | 是的 |
[16:24] | I rest my case. | 我的话讲完了 |
[16:27] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:28] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再次发生了 |
[16:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:31] | And just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[16:33] | I called the lawyer for Nudes Nudes Nudes, | 我给裸体裸体裸体的律师打了电话 |
[16:35] | and I laid out your argument. | 阐述了你的观点 |
[16:37] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[16:39] | And they want to settle. | 他们想要和解 |
[16:40] | They’re gonna give Roxy 12 grand in back pay, | 他们要给罗克西一万二的欠付工资 |
[16:43] | which will probably go straight up her nose, | 她可能直接用这笔钱买毒品 |
[16:45] | but the fact is we won. | 但事实是 我们胜诉了 |
[16:49] | “We”? | 我们 |
[16:49] | Yeah. You and me. We’re a team. | 是啊 你和我 我们是一支团队 |
[16:53] | I mean, only one of us gets paid, | 我是说 只有一个人有工资 |
[16:54] | seeing as you’re an independent contractor, but… | 因为你是个独立承包人 但是 |
[16:57] | I don’t care! That’s great! | 我不在乎 太棒了 |
[17:00] | We won our first case! | 我们的第一起案子胜诉了 |
[17:03] | God, I want to hug you, | 天啊 我好想抱你 |
[17:04] | but I’m afraid you’ll take it the wrong way. | 但我害怕你会误会 |
[17:06] | It’s okay. I can handle it. | 没事 我能应付 |
[17:08] | Nope, can’t handle it. | 不 没法应付 |
[17:13] | Uh, hang on. | 等等 |
[17:16] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:19] | What do you mean you’re in jail? | 你说你在监狱是什么意思 |
[17:22] | Why didn’t you get a motel room? | 你们为什么不开房 |
[17:25] | All right, all right, all right, I’m on my way. | 好吧好吧 我这就过去 |
[17:29] | Put some clothes on. | 穿上衣服 |
[17:30] | We got our second case. | 第二件案子来了 |
[17:31] | And I’ll save us some time– she’s guilty. | 我给我们节省点时间 她有罪 |
[17:42] | I am so disappointed in the two of you. | 我对你俩好失望 |
[17:46] | I mean, what were you thinking? | 我是说 你们在想些什么呢 |
[17:47] | He’s the one who parked the car. | 是他停的车 |
[17:49] | She’s the one that mouthed off to the cop… | 是她跟警察顶嘴的 |
[17:50] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[17:52] | I am working two jobs | 我在做两份工作 |
[17:54] | and I have to drop everything to come bail you out of jail? | 我得放下一切 来给你俩保释吗 |
[17:58] | I should’ve left you there, | 我该把你们留在那里 |
[17:59] | so you could think about what you did. | 好让你们反省一下自己的所作所为 |
[18:02] | Feel young now? | 现在感觉年轻了吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, this is pretty awesome. | 是啊 感觉很棒 |
[18:09] | So now you’re kissing? | 现在你俩亲起来了吗 |
[18:11] | Do I need to separate you two? | 我得分开你俩吗 |
[18:14] | Mom, come sit up here with me. | 妈妈 过来跟我坐一起 |
[18:17] | Now! | 快点 |
[18:19] | Don’t make me pull this car over! | 别逼我停车 |