时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is Christy Plunkett, Roscoe’s mom. | 我是克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 罗斯科的妈妈 |
[00:05] | I’m gonna be keeping him home today. | 今天他得待在家 |
[00:07] | No, no, no, um, not sick. | 不是的 他没有生病 |
[00:10] | He lost his grandpa. | 他的外公去世了 |
[00:12] | – I spoke to Alvin’s ex-wife this morning. – Yeah? | -我今天上午跟阿尔文的前妻聊过了 -怎样 |
[00:15] | She doesn’t want us to come to the funeral. | 她不想让我们参加葬礼 |
[00:19] | Alvin and I had our problems, but just before he died, | 阿尔文和我之间存在问题 但就在他去世之前 |
[00:23] | he came to me and begged me to take him back. | 他来找我 求我跟他复合 |
[00:26] | I can’t listen to this. | 我听不下去了 |
[00:27] | Get your… | 坐… |
[00:28] | Stay. | 坐下 |
[00:31] | He admitted he’d made some mistakes. | 他承认他犯了一些错误 |
[00:34] | Two of them are here today. | 其中的两个今天来了 |
[00:37] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[00:38] | Hold my new purse. | 拿着我的新包 |
[00:41] | I should have just let her drink. | 我该直接让她喝酒的 |
[00:46] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[00:47] | Well, look who finally showed up for work. | 看谁终于舍得来上班了 |
[00:51] | I mean, so sorry to hear your father passed away. | 我是说 很遗憾令尊过世了 |
[00:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:56] | Really wish I’d gotten to meet… | 真希望我能认识 |
[00:59] | …Abner. | 艾伯纳 |
[01:02] | His name was Alvin. | 他叫阿尔文 |
[01:04] | And you did meet him. | 你的确见过他 |
[01:07] | You’ve been in this country 30 years. | 你都来这国家30年了 |
[01:08] | When are you gonna lose the accent? | 什么时候才能摆脱口音啊 |
[01:11] | Hey, Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[01:12] | Hey, you. | 你来啦 |
[01:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Ah, this must be hard. | 你一定很难过吧 |
[01:18] | Is it hard? It seems like it would be hard. | 难过吗 应该是会难过吧 |
[01:21] | No, I’m doing okay. | 不 我还好 |
[01:24] | I think work will help keep my mind off it. | 我想工作能帮助我忘记伤痛 |
[01:26] | Really? ‘Cause if you need a few days, you can take them. | 是吗 如果你还需要休息几天 没问题的 |
[01:29] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 我没事 多谢了 |
[01:34] | Any questions about the menu? | 关于菜单您有什么想问的 |
[01:36] | Is your risotto vegan? | 这里的意式调味饭是素的吗 |
[01:37] | No, it’s made with chicken stock. | 不是 里面有鸡汤 |
[01:39] | Ugh, could my day get any worse? | 讨厌 我还能再倒霉一点吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah, your father could die! | 能 你老爸会挂掉 |
[01:45] | Okay, I might need a few more days. | 好吧 我可能还要再休息几天 |
[02:06] | Bill, bill, bill. | 账单 全是账单 |
[02:08] | Ugh, I am so screwed. | 我完了 |
[02:11] | Bank of America wants to give me a new credit card. | 美国银行要再给我一张信用卡 |
[02:15] | Those idiots. | 那些白痴 |
[02:17] | You have no right to take his stuff! | 你没有权利拿走他的东西 |
[02:20] | Yes, I do, he was my husband. | 我有 他是我的丈夫 |
[02:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:23] | Maleficent here is stealing all your dad’s things. | 老妖婆偷走了你爸所有的东西 |
[02:26] | It is not stealing– he left everything to me. | 我没有偷 他把所有东西都留给我了 |
[02:29] | Hey, my daughter and I are in that will, too. | 遗嘱里也有我和我女儿的份 |
[02:31] | Not according to my lawyer. | 据我律师所说没有 |
[02:33] | I guess you didn’t mean as much to him as you thought you did. | 我想他对你的感情 没你以为的那么深厚 |
[02:36] | Keep telling yourself that; he loved me. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 他爱我 |
[02:38] | Don’t talk about love. | 别说什么爱 |
[02:40] | Alvin and I were together for 30 years. | 阿尔文和我共度了30年 |
[02:43] | And from what he told me, so were your legs. | 他跟我说 你的双腿也”紧闭”了30年 |
[02:45] | That’s right, you heard me. | 是的 你没听错 |
[02:49] | Okay, time to go inside. | 好啦 进去吧 |
[02:50] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去 |
[02:51] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[02:52] | Alvin didn’t think so. | 阿尔文可不这样想 |
[02:53] | I was his last meal. | 我是他最后的”大餐” |
[02:56] | Then he must have died of food poisoning. | 那他一定死于食物中毒 |
[02:59] | When his soul left his body, it migrated to my hoo-ha. | 当他的灵魂离开身体后 迁居到了我的阴道 |
[03:04] | You’re a sick woman. | 你真变态 |
[03:05] | “Lorraine, it’s Alvin! | 罗琳 我是阿尔文 |
[03:07] | Give ’em my stuff!” | 把我的东西给她们 |
[03:10] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好啦 够了 |
[03:11] | “Also, you’re a hose-bag!” | 还有 你是个贱女人 |
[03:15] | Okay… | 好了 |
[03:17] | I’m only gonna say this once: | 这话我只说一遍 |
[03:19] | The whole dead dad-vagina bit– never want to see it again. | 这套”去世父亲兼阴道”把戏 我不想再看到了 |
[03:22] | “Oh, lighten up!” | 放轻松点吧 |
[03:28] | Before we start, I just want to express my condolences for your loss. | 在开始前 我想请二位节哀顺变 |
[03:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:32] | I would also want to take the opportunity to say | 我也想借这个机会说 |
[03:34] | what a delight it is to have your daughter | 有你的女儿在办公室帮我 |
[03:35] | helping me out at my office. | 我真是太开心了 |
[03:37] | She’s a hard worker, she’s very sharp… | 她工作努力 有活力 |
[03:39] | Yeah, she’s a gem. How much is this gonna cost me? | 是 她可宝贝了 这要花我多少钱 |
[03:42] | Don’t worry, mom, Steve’s helping us for free. | 别担心 妈 史蒂夫免费帮我们 |
[03:45] | Or, as we call it in the legal profession, pro bono. | 或者用专业法律术语来说就是 无偿服务 |
[03:50] | Anyway, went down to the courthouse, | 总之 我去了法院 |
[03:52] | spoke to the court clerk. | 找了法庭书记员 |
[03:53] | – The “Court clerk” is basically a secretary for the court. Okay. – Okay. | -法庭书记员算是法院的秘书 -知道了 |
[03:56] | And while I was there, | 我在那里时 |
[03:57] | I petitioned for a copy of the will. | 递交了索要遗嘱副本的诉状 |
[03:59] | A “Petition” is a formal request. | 诉状就是正式要求 |
[04:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[04:02] | So we could find out if you were named beneficiaries. | 这样可以知道你们是否是受益人 |
[04:04] | A “Beneficiary” is one who benefits… | 受益人是指受益于… |
[04:06] | Oh, my God, stop. | 我的天 闭嘴 |
[04:10] | All right, give me the bottom line. | 好了 告诉我结果吧 |
[04:12] | The will that’s on file with the court is from 15 years ago. | 在法院存档的遗嘱是15年前的 |
[04:16] | It doesn’t mention you or Christy. | 里面没有你或克丽丝蒂 |
[04:18] | Yeah, but what about the new will? | 是的 那么新遗嘱呢 |
[04:19] | He told my mom that he had a new one made that took care of us. | 他告诉我妈 他立了新遗嘱 身后可以照顾我们 |
[04:23] | He did, but according to his lawyer, | 是的 但据他律师说 |
[04:24] | he never got around to signing it. | 他并没有抽时间去签字 |
[04:26] | – Are you kidding me? – Oh, my God. | -开什么玩笑 -老天 |
[04:27] | And of course that’s not gonna happen | 当然现在更不可能了 |
[04:28] | now that he’s, you know, dead. | 你们懂的 他挂了 |
[04:32] | How much was it gonna be? | 本来有多少钱 |
[04:33] | You don’t want to know– you’ll just get upset. | 你不会想知道的 你会生气的 |
[04:35] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[04:36] | Yeah, let’s hear it. | 说来听听吧 |
[04:37] | A hundred grand. | 十万 |
[04:38] | – Son of a bitch! – Just kill me. | -狗娘养的 -杀了我吧 |
[04:42] | Okay, what if I were to tell you that there was a third will, | 如果我告诉你 还有第三份遗嘱 |
[04:46] | – that he did sign? – Is there? | -他签过字的 -有吗 |
[04:48] | There could be. | 有这可能啊 |
[04:50] | – Mom… – What? | -妈 -怎么啦 |
[04:51] | I’ve got that bogus notary stamp. | 我有伪造的公证人图章 |
[04:53] | All I need is a sample of his handwriting. | 我只需要他笔迹的样本 |
[04:55] | – Mom! – Work with me! | -妈 -你合作点行不行啊 |
[05:03] | Oh, good, you made it. | 太好了 你们来了 |
[05:05] | Mind moving over? | 过去点行吗 |
[05:07] | Just sit here. | 坐这里吧 |
[05:08] | No, that’s my seat. Come on, scooch. | 不 这是我的座位 挪过去 |
[05:10] | Mom, there’s plenty of other spots. | 妈 还有这么多位子 |
[05:12] | No, everybody knows on Tuesday nights, I sit there. | 不 大家都知道周二晚上 我坐这里 |
[05:15] | Well, why don’t you shake it up tonight? | 不如今晚变一变 |
[05:17] | Sit here. | 坐这里吧 |
[05:18] | I don’t want to sit there, I want to sit there | 我不想坐那边 我要坐这里 |
[05:20] | ’cause that’s my seat. | 因为这是我的位子 |
[05:22] | Mom, let it go. | 妈 算了 |
[05:23] | No. Move. | 不 快挪开 |
[05:25] | Okay, I’m not rewarding this behavior. | 我不鼓励这种行为 |
[05:27] | Find another seat. | 找别的位子吧 |
[05:28] | – Come on, it’s just a chair. – It’s not just a chair! | -算了 只是一张椅子 -不仅只是张椅子 |
[05:32] | It’s my whole damn life! | 是我的全部人生 |
[05:34] | Things I love keep getting taken away! | 我心爱的东西不断被夺走 |
[05:36] | My childhood, my home, my drugs and alcohol, | 我的童年 我的家 我的毒品和酒 |
[05:40] | and now Alvin! | 现在是阿尔文 |
[05:41] | So you listen to me, old woman! | 你听我说 老女人 |
[05:43] | I am drawing a line in the sand, | 我在沙地上划线为界[指划清界限] |
[05:45] | and the sand is that chair! | 而沙地就是这张椅子 |
[05:47] | Now move your ass! | 快给我挪屁股 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Ah, damn it, now I have to go to the bathroom. | 见鬼 现在我要去厕所了 |
[06:16] | So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[06:25] | Thanks again for seeing me. | 再次感谢你愿意见我 |
[06:28] | It’s very kind of you. | 你很善良 |
[06:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[06:32] | Is this Alvin? | 这是阿尔文吗 |
[06:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:35] | I didn’t know he wanted to be cremated. | 我不知道他希望被火葬 |
[06:37] | He didn’t. | 他不想 |
[06:41] | Now, what can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[06:43] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[06:45] | I want to apologize for my mom’s behavior. | 我要为我母亲的行为道歉 |
[06:48] | Bet you’ve been doing that your whole life. | 我想你这辈子都在为她道歉吧 |
[06:50] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[06:52] | But in her defense… | 但替她说一句 |
[06:55] | Yeah…? | 怎样 |
[06:57] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[07:00] | …she’s just as devastated as you are by Alvin’s death. | 对于阿尔文的死 她和你一样悲痛欲绝 |
[07:04] | Are you really comparing my loss to your mother’s? | 你真的把我失去的和她失去的相提并论吗 |
[07:07] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:10] | I’m not here for her, | 我不是来替她说话的 |
[07:11] | I’m here for my kids. | 我是为我的孩子而来的 |
[07:14] | I’m sure you know that Alvin wrote a second will. | 我相信你知道阿尔文立了第二份遗嘱 |
[07:17] | Which he never signed or filed, what a shame, go on. | 他没签字也没存档 真是可惜 继续说 |
[07:22] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:23] | Um, what you may not know is, um, the money he set aside | 你不知道的是 他为我和我孩子 |
[07:27] | for me and my kids would be a real life-changer. | 准备的钱 真的可以改变我们的人生 |
[07:31] | You know what was a real life-changer for me? | 你知道什么改变了我的人生吗 |
[07:34] | Finding out my husband had a daughter he never told me about. | 发现我丈夫有一个从未对我提及的女儿 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:39] | That’s got to be rough. | 的确很难受 |
[07:42] | But on the plus side, | 但看好的一面 |
[07:43] | I hear she’s a great gal. | 我听说她是个不错的姑娘 |
[07:48] | So all that stuff about you being a pole dancer | 那么你做钢管舞女郎以及是酒鬼的事 |
[07:52] | and a drunk isn’t true? | 都不是真的喽 |
[07:54] | Anymore. | 不再是了 |
[08:00] | Well, you’ve given me a lot to think about. | 你说的这些 我得考虑下 |
[08:02] | I understand this is difficult, so take all the time you need. | 我知道这是艰难的决定 所以你慢慢考虑 |
[08:06] | No. | 不 |
[08:10] | No, you don’t need a lot of time? | 是说你不需要很多时间考虑吗 |
[08:13] | No, you’re not getting a penny. | 不 你一分钱都拿不到 |
[08:17] | I’m standing, do you know what that means? | 我站起来了 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[08:24] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[08:27] | I guess there’s nothing left to say. | 我想也没什么可说了 |
[08:31] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[08:37] | You know, if I wasn’t such a great gal, | 如果我不是相当不错的姑娘 |
[08:40] | I would tell you to go screw yourself. | 我会跟你说 你去死吧 |
[08:43] | So instead I will say, | 但我要说的是 |
[08:46] | “Good day.” | 日安 |
[08:51] | She had him cremated?! | 她把他火葬了吗 |
[08:53] | – Yeah. – That vindictive bitch! | -是的 -那个记仇的贱人 |
[08:56] | Come on, mom, what difference does it make? | 算了 妈 有什么区别呢 |
[08:59] | I’ll tell you what difference it makes. | 我告诉你有什么区别 |
[09:01] | Now I can never visit him. | 我永远不能去看望他了 |
[09:02] | If there was a grave, I could go visit. | 如果有坟墓 我可以去看望他 |
[09:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:05] | You can visit him in your heart. | 你可以在心里看望他 |
[09:07] | No such place. | 没这个地方 |
[09:10] | Please, you need to let this go. | 拜托 你得放手 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I’ll let it go right after I… | 我会放手 就在我… |
[09:15] | You know what? Never mind. | 知道吗 你别管 |
[09:19] | No, n-no! No! | 不 不 |
[09:20] | I mind! | 我要管 |
[09:21] | Right after you what? | 在你什么之后 |
[09:23] | Not important! | 不重要 |
[09:25] | Why are you putting your shoes on? | 你为什么穿鞋子 |
[09:27] | Here, put this shirt in the laundry for me. | 帮我把这T恤拿去洗 |
[09:29] | – Mom… – Never forget, I love you. | -妈 -永远别忘了 我爱你 |
[09:30] | Okay, you’re really freaking me out now. | 你现在真的吓坏我了 |
[09:33] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[09:34] | This doesn’t feel like you’re letting it go. | 我并不觉得你现在打算放手了 |
[09:36] | Hey, my pajamas are in the bathroom, | 我的睡衣在卫生间 |
[09:38] | will you toss those in, too? | 也帮我扔进洗衣机好吗 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry, but until you tell me what’s going on, | 对不起 除非你告诉我怎么回事 |
[09:41] | I am not letting you leave this house. | 否则我不让你出门 |
[09:48] | Christy, wake up. | 克丽丝蒂 醒醒 |
[09:55] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[09:59] | Where have you been? | 你去了哪里 |
[10:01] | Righting a wrong. | 纠正一个错误 |
[10:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:05] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:07] | Lorraine might have the money, | 罗琳可能拿到了钱 |
[10:09] | but I have Alvin. | 但我拥有了阿尔文 |
[10:13] | And a sandwich? | 还有一个三明治吗 |
[10:19] | So, what, you broke in and stole his ashes? | 你闯了进去 然后偷了他的骨灰吗 |
[10:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:25] | But I left the urn. | 但我留下了骨灰瓮 |
[10:27] | That’s the genius. Lorraine will never know. | 这就是聪明之处 罗琳不会知道的 |
[10:31] | Oh, Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:32] | She’ll just be talking to an empty urn, | 她会跟一个空骨灰瓮讲话 |
[10:34] | but we’ll be talking to the real guy. | 但我们会跟真人讲话的 |
[10:35] | Right, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[10:38] | Oh, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:39] | Do we have any Tupperware to put him in | 在我找到更好的容器之前 |
[10:41] | until I find something nice? | 我们有没有特百惠保鲜盒来装他 |
[10:45] | We have to take him back. | 我们得把他还回去 |
[10:47] | Oh, no, no! That’s crazy! | 不不 那就太疯狂了 |
[10:50] | Yeah, now, see, you’re not allowed to use that word anymore. | 你再也不许用这个词了 |
[10:54] | You think he’ll fit in here? | 你觉得这里放得下吗 |
[10:56] | You can’t put him in Roscoe’s thermos! | 你不能把他放进罗斯科的保温瓶里 |
[10:58] | Well, why not? It’ll keep him cool. | 为什么不行啊 这会让他保持凉爽 |
[11:01] | Or warm. | 或者温暖 |
[11:04] | Cra-zy. | 疯子 |
[11:06] | Here, hold your father. I’ll get a funnel. | 拿着你父亲 我去拿漏斗 |
[11:11] | I get that she’s grieving, | 我明白她很悲伤 |
[11:12] | but I’m at my wit’s end. | 但我无计可施了 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[11:15] | How ’bout nothing? | 什么都不做怎么样 |
[11:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:18] | My mother broke into this woman’s house | 我妈闯进了这女人的家里 |
[11:21] | and stole my father’s ashes. | 偷走了我父亲的骨灰 |
[11:23] | Yeah, but the woman doesn’t know. | 是啊 但那女人不知道 |
[11:24] | She’ll never know. | 她永远也不会知道 |
[11:26] | I thought part of being sober | 我还以为坚持戒瘾 |
[11:28] | was being rigorously honest. | 也包括了十分诚实 |
[11:30] | Eh… let’s say rigor-ish. | 五分足矣 |
[11:33] | No, I can’t live with this. | 不 我接受不了 |
[11:37] | Maybe I could return him to his sons, | 也许我可以把他的骨灰还给他儿子们 |
[11:39] | so it doesn’t become a whole thing. | 这样就不会引起轩然大波 |
[11:41] | Well, switching out his ashes worked once. | 换走他的骨灰成功了一次 |
[11:44] | Why wouldn’t it work again? | 为什么不能再次成功呢 |
[11:47] | That’s good. | 妙计啊 |
[11:50] | But I need something, you know, to put in the thermos. | 但我需要一些东西 来放进保温瓶里 |
[11:53] | For heft. | 让它重一点 |
[11:53] | How ’bout kitty litter? | 猫砂怎么样 |
[11:56] | How ’bout I love you? | 我爱你怎么样 |
[12:00] | The only problem is getting the thermos away from her. | 唯一的问题是从她手里拿走保温瓶 |
[12:03] | She takes his ashes around with her? | 她随身带着他的骨灰吗 |
[12:06] | This morning, they went to the DMV. | 今早他们去了车管所 |
[12:30] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[12:31] | Thirsty. | 渴了 |
[12:35] | Is that kitty litter? | 那是猫砂吗 |
[12:38] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | Are we getting a cat? | 咱家要养猫了吗 |
[12:42] | No. | 不 |
[12:42] | I’m allergic to cats. | 我对猫过敏 |
[12:45] | Then what are you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[12:49] | We’re getting a cat. | 咱家要养猫了 |
[13:35] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[13:37] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:39] | Close the window, there’s a breeze. | 关上窗户 有风 |
[13:43] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 |
[13:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | Sweet dreams, Mom. | 做个好梦 妈妈 |
[14:02] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[14:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry, it’s a little stuffy. | 抱歉 有点不透气 |
[14:06] | Open the window? | 打开窗户吧 |
[14:22] | So, long story short, | 长话短说 |
[14:24] | I just wanted to return my dad. | 我只是想还回我的父亲 |
[14:27] | Your dad. Our dad. | 你们的父亲 我们的父亲 |
[14:31] | You don’t have to weigh him, | 没必要称重 |
[14:32] | he’s all there. | 全都在 |
[14:34] | Wait a minute. I-if this is him, | 等等 如果这是他 |
[14:36] | then what’s in the urn at our house? | 那我们家里的骨灰瓮里是什么 |
[14:38] | According to my mom, Grape-Nuts. | 根据我妈的说法 葡萄果仁麦片 |
[14:42] | Then what does your mother have in her urn? | 你妈妈的骨灰瓮里是什么 |
[14:43] | I went with kitty litter. | 我放了猫砂 |
[14:45] | Scoopable. Unscented. | 凝结的 没味道 |
[14:49] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[14:50] | but why aren’t you returning this to our mother? | 但你为什么不还给我们的母亲 |
[14:52] | I was actually hoping we could keep this between us | 我其实希望你们可以保守秘密 |
[14:55] | and you could just switch out the Grape-Nuts with… | 你们可以把葡萄果仁麦片换成 |
[14:59] | Toasted Daddy-O’s. | 烤老爸 |
[15:04] | It is kind of funny, if you think about it. | 你仔细想想的话 这还挺搞笑的 |
[15:05] | Mom’s been yelling at part of a balanced breakfast. | 妈妈在冲着营养均衡的早餐嚷嚷 |
[15:09] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是个玩笑 |
[15:10] | Her mom stole Dad’s ashes | 她妈妈偷了爸爸的骨灰 |
[15:12] | because she couldn’t steal his money. | 因为她偷不走他的钱 |
[15:13] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[15:15] | she was not trying to steal his money. | 她没有想偷走他的钱 |
[15:17] | Alvin wanted to leave us something, but– | 阿尔文想留给我们一些遗产 但是 |
[15:22] | You know what, that’s, um, not why I’m here. | 知道吗 我不是为此而来的 |
[15:25] | I just wanted to return him. | 我只是想归还他 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 抱歉我拖你俩下水了 |
[15:29] | Your mom’s crazy. | 你妈妈是个疯子 |
[15:30] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | But she also really loved your father. | 但她也真的很爱你父亲 |
[15:38] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[15:40] | This is crap. | 这简直是胡扯 |
[15:41] | I-I’ve got a business to run. | 我还得去忙生意呢 |
[15:47] | Sorry about him. | 很抱歉他那样表现 |
[15:48] | I wish I could say | 我真希望我可以说 |
[15:49] | he’s been kind of a douche since Dad died, | 自从爸爸去世后 他就像是个混蛋一样 |
[15:51] | but the truth is, | 但实际上 |
[15:52] | he has always been kind of a douche. | 他一直都是个混蛋 |
[15:55] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[15:57] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[15:58] | We’ve all been through a lot. | 我们都很煎熬 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I haven’t been sleeping so good. | 是啊 我睡得都不大好 |
[16:02] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[16:03] | Thank God for weed, huh? | 多亏有大麻 对吧 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I can’t do that anymore, | 我没法再抽大麻了 |
[16:09] | ’cause I’m… sober. | 因为我戒瘾了 |
[16:11] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | How’s that working out for you? | 那对你有所帮助吗 |
[16:16] | Well, pretty good. | 挺有帮助的 |
[16:18] | Except when your dad dies, of course. | 当然 除了爸爸去世的时候 |
[16:21] | And then you feel sad, | 你觉得很悲伤 |
[16:22] | but you can’t drink anything to make you not feel sad, | 但你没法喝酒 来让你忘掉悲伤 |
[16:24] | so you just feel sad | 所以你就觉得很悲伤 |
[16:26] | and, as you know, | 你也知道 |
[16:27] | feeling sad is… sad. | 觉得悲伤 这很悲伤 |
[16:32] | I’d like to say I know what you’re talking about, | 我想说我知道你在说些什么 |
[16:34] | but I’ve been so baked since the funeral | 但是自从葬礼过后 我就磕嗨了 |
[16:36] | I can barely see you. | 我现在几乎都看不清你 |
[16:43] | Ooh, Ice Road Truckers. | 《冰道卡车司机》 |
[16:46] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[16:47] | What? Your father loves that show. | 干嘛 你爸爸喜欢这部剧 |
[16:50] | Come on, Mom. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[16:52] | You get that he’s not really here. | 你知道他不在这里吧 |
[16:54] | I know that. But it comforts me, okay? | 我知道 但这能安慰我 好吗 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | There you go. | 来看吧 |
[17:07] | You two sit. I got it. | 你俩坐着 我去开门 |
[17:14] | – How’s it going? – Hey. | -你好吗 -好啊 |
[17:16] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[17:17] | – Come on in. – Sure. | -进来吧 -好 |
[17:20] | You remember my mom. | 你们还记得我妈吧 |
[17:22] | Did she send you? | 是她派你们来的吗 |
[17:23] | No, she doesn’t know we’re here. | 不 她不知道我们来了 |
[17:25] | And she doesn’t know about this, either. | 她也不知道这事 |
[17:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:29] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God, that’s a lot of money. | 天啊 一笔巨款 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I’m generally the good brother, | 我是比较好的那个弟弟 |
[17:36] | but it was actually his idea. | 但这是他的主意 |
[17:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:40] | It was what Dad wanted. | 爸爸想要这样 |
[17:42] | And I’m not always a douche. | 我有时候并不混蛋 |
[17:47] | Douglas, uh, went through the books at the body shop | 道格拉斯查看了汽车修理厂的账簿 |
[17:50] | and “Discovered” that you have been working there | “发现”你在那里上了两年班 |
[17:53] | for almost two years without being paid. | 但却没领到薪水 |
[17:55] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这让你感觉更棒 |
[17:57] | you’re Employee of the Month. | 你是月度最佳员工 |
[17:59] | Mom, look at this. | 妈妈 瞧瞧这个 |
[18:02] | Did I, maybe, work at the body shop, too? | 我也在汽修厂工作了吗 |
[18:06] | No, you did not. | 你没有 |
[18:09] | – You guys, this is… so generous. – Nah. | -你们太慷慨大方了 -不 |
[18:13] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | I hate not having Alvin around, | 我不喜欢没有阿尔文在身边 |
[18:18] | but I sure do like having brothers. | 但我喜欢有两个弟弟 |
[18:21] | It’s nice havin’ a sister. | 有个姐姐真是太好了 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 |
[18:28] | I guess we’ll be seeing you around. | 我们回头见吧 |
[18:29] | – Bye. – Wait. | -拜拜 -等等 |
[18:32] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你们一件事 |
[18:34] | I have your father. | 你们的父亲在我这里 |
[18:37] | What’s that, now? | 什么情况 |
[18:40] | Here. He-he should be with you. | 给 他应该和你在一起 |
[18:43] | Uh, well, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:45] | Your mother has an urn filled with high-fiber cereal on her mantle. | 你母亲的骨灰瓮里装的是高纤维谷物 |
[18:49] | This is your father. | 这才是你父亲的骨灰 |
[18:54] | Okay, um… well, I… I’m surprised. | 好吧 我有点惊讶 |
[19:00] | Douglas? | 道格拉斯 |
[19:04] | Shocked and dismayed. | 非常震惊和失望 |
[19:08] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:11] | Nicely done. | 做得好 |
[19:12] | Do you guys want to hang out for a while? | 你们想坐一会儿吗 |
[19:14] | Have a cup of coffee? | 喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[19:16] | – Yeah, I’d-I’d like that. – Sounds good. | -我愿意 -听起来不错 |
[19:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:18] | This is a moment we should remember. | 我们该铭记这一时刻 |
[19:21] | Let’s take a picture, all right? | 来拍张照片吧 好吗 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:25] | Ready? | 预备 |
[19:26] | And… cheese! | 茄子 |
[19:37] | That bitch. | 那个婊子 |
[19:49] | It’s so beautiful here, Alvin. | 这里好美 阿尔文 |
[19:51] | I thought you might like it. | 我就觉得你会喜欢 |
[19:53] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[19:55] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[20:02] | Hey, do you remember that scene in From Here to Eternity | 你记得《乱世忠魂》的那一幕吗 |
[20:06] | with Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr | 伯特·兰卡斯特和黛博拉·蔻儿 |
[20:08] | when they make love on the sand | 在沙滩上做爱 |
[20:10] | with the surf washing over ’em? | 海浪冲刷着他们的身体 |
[20:11] | Oh, that was so hot. | 太劲爆了 |
[20:13] | Do you want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[20:15] | Really? Why don’t we just wrap your penis in sandpaper? | 真的吗 不如直接用砂纸包住你的老二吧 |
[20:20] | Come on, anybody can have sex in a bed. | 拜托 每个人都能在床上做爱 |
[20:24] | All right, but just so we’re clear, | 好吧 但是我说清楚 |
[20:26] | I’m Burt, you’re Deborah. | 我是伯特 你是黛博拉 |
[20:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:35] | He’ll always be mine, you’ll never have– | 他一直都是我的 你绝不会… |