时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alvin and I were in love 35 years ago, | 阿尔文和我35年前相爱了 |
[00:05] | and we were in love the day he died. | 他死的那一天 我们也在恋爱 |
[00:08] | Are you done? | 你完事了吗 |
[00:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[00:18] | Now I’m done. | 现在我完事了 |
[00:22] | Christy, start the car. | 克丽丝蒂 发车 |
[00:27] | So, I’m trying to say all the right things to this woman, | 我想对那个女人说些好听的 |
[00:29] | you know, be courteous, but God as my witness, | 显得客气些 但老天作证 |
[00:32] | her baby was the ugliest creature I’ve seen in my life. | 她的宝宝是我这辈子见过的最丑的东西 |
[00:37] | I mean, they say all babies are beautiful, | 大家都说小宝宝都很漂亮 |
[00:38] | but this kid could be used in the hospital to induce vomiting. | 但那孩子可以用在医院催吐 |
[00:44] | Ooh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[00:49] | Remember how I told you | 还记得我跟你说过 |
[00:50] | your boys came through with a big check for us? | 你儿子给我们送来了一张大额支票吗 |
[00:52] | Well, we spent the last of it yesterday | 我们昨天用完了 |
[00:53] | paying off the credit cards. | 还信用卡了 |
[00:55] | We’re no longer poor and in debt. | 我们不再是贫穷兼负债了 |
[00:56] | We’re just poor. | 我们只是穷人 |
[00:58] | Which, as you know, is the new middle class. | 你也知道 这算新的中产阶级 |
[01:03] | Aw, this is nice. | 啊 这样可真好 |
[01:08] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[01:10] | Your grandmother went into Alvin’s old apartment, like, an hour ago. | 你外婆去阿尔文的公寓已经一小时了 |
[01:13] | – Yeah. So? – Don’t you think that’s a little weird? | -那又怎样 -你不觉得有些奇怪吗 |
[01:16] | She’s the building manager. | 她是大楼管理员 |
[01:17] | Maybe she’s fixing something in there. | 她可能在修理什么 |
[01:18] | Have you met your grandmother? | 你不认识你外婆吗 |
[01:23] | Big Bird’s walkin’. | 大鸟来了 |
[01:30] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[01:31] | Apartment upstairs. | 楼上的公寓 |
[01:33] | Upstairs, you say? | 楼上吗 |
[01:37] | – Which apartment? – 2G. | -哪一间 -2G |
[01:39] | Joanne Wickie? | 乔安妮·威基的家吗 |
[01:40] | Wickie’s 3B. | 威基是3B |
[01:41] | – Who’s 2G? – Dieter. | -2G是谁 -迪特尔 |
[01:43] | – Black body builder? – Gay flight attendant. | -黑人健美运动员吗 -同志空少 |
[01:46] | What was the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[01:48] | Door was jammed. | 门卡住了 |
[01:49] | You were up there a long time. | 你去了很久啊 |
[01:51] | He’s got boyfriend trouble, and he wanted to talk about it. | 他和男友有问题 想聊聊 |
[01:54] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的问题 |
[01:55] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[01:57] | I really do. | 是的 |
[02:00] | Okay. Dieter travels a lot, | 好吧 迪特尔经常出门 |
[02:02] | and his boyfriend wants to settle down and have kids. | 他男友想成家养孩子 |
[02:04] | He even found a surrogate– | 他甚至找到了代孕妈妈 |
[02:05] | a Mormon school teacher from Fresno– | 夫勒斯诺市摩门教学校的老师 |
[02:06] | but I think the real issue is, | 但我觉得真正的问题是 |
[02:08] | Dieter’s not sure what kind of dad he’d be | 迪特尔不太确定自己会做怎样的父亲 |
[02:09] | ’cause he had such a traumatic childhood. | 因为他有个令他受伤很重的童年 |
[02:14] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[02:18] | No. That covers it. | 没有 差不多了 |
[02:20] | Okay, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 好的 我去洗澡 |
[02:24] | Did Dieter paint your nails? | 迪特尔给你擦了指甲油吗 |
[02:27] | And waxed my lip. | 还给我的上唇去了毛 |
[02:32] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[02:35] | I thought I was a good liar. | 我还以为我是个撒谎精呢 |
[02:37] | Oh, honey, you’re not even the second-best in this house. | 亲爱的 你的水平在这家连第二都排不上 |
[02:45] | 1A 1A 1A 1A, 1A, 1A… | |
[02:47] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[02:55] | Oh, my mommy’s broken. | 我妈咪疯了 |
[03:20] | How was your shower? | 洗得怎么样 |
[03:22] | It was okay. | 还行 |
[03:23] | I keep slipping in there. | 我总是脚滑 |
[03:24] | We need to put down a rubber mat or something. | 得放块防滑垫什么的 |
[03:26] | Wouldn’t be a problem if you scrubbed more and rubbed less. | 你多搓搓少揉揉自然没问题[自己解决] |
[03:30] | Says the woman who named the pulsating shower head. | 你都给脉冲沐浴头取名字还好意思说我 |
[03:34] | I should never have told you about Joey. | 我就不应该告诉你乔伊的事 |
[03:38] | Ready to go to sleep? | 准备好睡了吗 |
[03:39] | Mm, let’s call it. | 睡吧 |
[03:45] | Remember when us sharing a bed was weird? | 还记得以前我们睡一张床很怪异吗 |
[03:47] | Don’t kid yourself. It’s still weird. | 别骗自己了 现在依然很怪异 |
[03:54] | Hey, can I ask you a personal question? | 我可以问你一个私人问题吗 |
[03:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:58] | How you doing with Alvin being gone? | 阿尔文走了后 你怎么样 |
[04:00] | ‘Cause I’m still struggling. | 我依然还在痛苦中 |
[04:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:06] | I’m a mess. | 我一团糟 |
[04:08] | A lot of nights, I can’t sleep. | 很多晚上 我根本睡不着 |
[04:10] | You know what might relax you? | 知道什么可以让你放松吗 |
[04:12] | Have a little visit with Joey. | 去和乔伊玩一下 |
[04:16] | No, I think I need to see a professional. | 不 我想我需要见见专业人士 |
[04:19] | I was thinking that therapist | 我觉得那个免费诊所里 |
[04:21] | at the free clinic who helped Violet. | 治疗过维奥莉特的心理医生就不错 |
[04:23] | Helped her how? She’s mean as a snake. | 治疗什么了 她刻薄得跟什么似的 |
[04:25] | She has her good moments. | 她也有好的时候 |
[04:26] | Wow. If you’re in that much denial, | 你都拒绝接受现实到这份上了 |
[04:28] | you really do need a shrink. | 你是该看看心理医生了 |
[04:32] | Hey, would you maybe be interested in going with me? | 你有兴趣和我一起去吗 |
[04:35] | You know, for moral support? | 精神上支持下 |
[04:38] | Sure, be happy to. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[04:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | And while we’re in there, you should certainly feel free | 我们在那里时 你应该尽情说出 |
[04:44] | to talk about anything that might be bothering you. | 所有让你烦心的事 |
[04:47] | I’m good, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | ‘Cause you know, what was… | 因为你知道… |
[04:52] | You know, being chatty in bed | 在床上这么多话 |
[04:54] | might be why you can’t hold on to a man. | 可能就是你留不住男人的原因 |
[05:00] | So, it’s good to see you both again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[05:02] | Good to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[05:04] | Your therapist drinks chocolate milk? | 你的心理医生喝巧克力奶吗 |
[05:07] | He’s a growing boy. | 他是正在长大的孩子 |
[05:09] | So what’s been going on? | 一切还好吗 |
[05:11] | Go ahead, honey. It’s okay. | 说吧 亲爱的 没事 |
[05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | She’s nuts. | 她疯了 |
[05:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry, but you need help. | 对不起 但你需要治疗 |
[05:19] | – Help with what? – I saw it. I saw the shrine! | -治疗什么 -我看到了 那个祭坛 |
[05:21] | – You know about that? – Why do you think we’re here? | -你知道吗 -不然我们怎么来这里 |
[05:23] | You said you were struggling. | 你说你还很痛苦 |
[05:25] | I am, but not enough to talk to this clown. | 是的 但还不至于需要跟这小丑聊 |
[05:30] | So, you lied to me? | 你骗我 |
[05:31] | If I told you the truth, would you have come? | 如果我说真话 你还会来吗 |
[05:32] | And spend an hour with Howdy Doody? Not a chance. | 和小木偶待一个小时吗 门都没有 |
[05:37] | Help me out here, Doc. | 帮帮我 医生 |
[05:38] | After my father died, she got into a fight with his widow, | 我父亲去世后 她和他的遗孀大吵一架 |
[05:42] | broke into this woman’s house, stole his ashes, | 偷溜进那个女人的家 偷走了他的骨灰 |
[05:44] | and now she’s built a shrine in his empty apartment. | 还在他以前的公寓里建了个祭坛 |
[05:47] | And how does that make you feel? | 这让你有什么感觉 |
[05:50] | Forget how I feel. | 别问我 |
[05:51] | Ask her how she feels. | 问她有什么感觉 |
[05:53] | How do you feel, Bonnie? | 你有什么感觉 邦妮 |
[05:54] | I miss the man, | 我想念那个男人 |
[05:54] | and it’s very comforting to surround myself | 身边全是令我可以想起他的东西 |
[05:57] | with things that remind me of him. | 令我心安 |
[05:58] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[06:00] | Nice? | 好 |
[06:01] | There’s candles and incense | 那里有蜡烛 焚香 |
[06:03] | and a half-used stick of deodorant. | 还有用过的除臭剂 |
[06:05] | The smell reminds me of him. | 那味道让我想起他 |
[06:07] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[06:08] | I have one of my nana’s nightgowns in my closet. | 我把奶奶的睡衣放在衣柜里 |
[06:12] | When did she pass? | 她什么时候去世的 |
[06:13] | Oh, she’s not dead. | 她没去世 |
[06:17] | Okay, we’re losing the thread here. | 我们跑题了 |
[06:20] | She is not dealing with this death in a normal way. | 她应对这次死亡的方式并不正常 |
[06:24] | What’s normal, Christy? | 什么是正常 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:25] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 老天 |
[06:26] | You cry, you yell at God, | 哭泣 骂老天爷 |
[06:28] | you do a lot of secret eating, and then you move on. | 偷偷吃很多东西 然后继续生活 |
[06:31] | Boy, I got to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[06:31] | Secret eating is a real red flag. | 偷偷吃东西可是非常危险的红色信号 |
[06:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:36] | What color flag is Nana’s nightgown. | 奶奶的睡衣算是什么颜色的信号 |
[06:43] | You see how she lashes out? | 你也看到她发脾气的样子了 |
[06:47] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[06:49] | You two are in cahoots. | 你们勾结在一起了 |
[06:51] | It’s okay, baby. We’re getting you some help. | 没事 宝贝 我们会让你得到治疗的 |
[06:55] | I’m gonna give you the number | 我会给你电话号码 |
[06:56] | of someone who can put you on medication. | 那个人可以给你开药 |
[06:58] | You don’t get it! | 你不明白 |
[06:59] | I’m not the crazy one! | 发疯的不是我 |
[07:03] | Hey, what kind of medication? | 什么样的药 |
[07:12] | You know, I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[07:13] | I was pretty dubious about that therapist, | 我之前很怀疑那个心理医生 |
[07:15] | but he really knows his stuff. | 但他挺专业的 |
[07:18] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[07:19] | His retainer fell out halfway through the session. | 讲到一半他的牙齿固定器就从嘴里掉出来了 |
[07:22] | So, you think you’re gonna try | 你想你会试试 |
[07:24] | that art therapy he suggested? | 他推荐的那位艺术治疗师吗 |
[07:28] | I said it before, I’ll say it again. | 我之前说过了 我再说一次 |
[07:30] | I am not the one with the problem! | 有问题的不是我 |
[07:32] | Shh. Draw your feelings, don’t shout them. | 安静 画下你的感受 不要吼出来 |
[07:34] | I’m not shouting. This is shouting! | 我没吼 这才是吼 |
[07:39] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[07:40] | I-I think you got a flat. | 我想是爆胎了 |
[07:44] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[07:47] | Way to go! | 瞧你做的好事 |
[07:52] | Please tell me you have a spare. | 拜托告诉我你有备胎 |
[07:53] | Course I do. | 当然有 |
[07:55] | It’s right there. | 在那里 |
[07:58] | Who drives around without a spare? | 谁会在没有备胎的情况下开车 |
[08:00] | People who blow all their money feeding their children. | 所有钱都拿去给孩子吃饱的人 |
[08:03] | You’re shouting again. | 你又吼了 |
[08:08] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[08:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | The tow truck driver. | 那个拖车司机 |
[08:14] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:15] | Don’t you see it? He looks just like your father. | 你没看到吗 他长的和你爸一样 |
[08:19] | Oh, Mom, is this like when you took peyote | 妈 这就像你那次吃了迷幻药 |
[08:21] | and saw Jesus in a tortilla? | 在玉米薄饼中看到上帝一样吗 |
[08:24] | Are you the folks with the flat? | 是你们的车爆胎了吗 |
[08:26] | – Yup. – You got a spare? | -是的 -有备胎吗 |
[08:27] | Hey look, I have a growing child who needs to eat, | 我要喂饱正在长身体的孩子 |
[08:30] | so everybody just back off. | 大家别烦我了好吗 |
[08:33] | Don’t mind her. She’s in therapy. | 别管她 她在接受心理治疗 |
[08:35] | I need to see a membership card. | 我要看会员卡 |
[08:37] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[08:39] | Hi. Bonnie. | 你好 我叫邦妮 |
[08:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:42] | And you are… Bill. | 你是比尔 |
[08:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[08:47] | Call me Bonnie. | 叫我邦妮 |
[08:48] | Call me Bill. | 叫我比尔 |
[08:51] | I sure will, Bill. | 我会的 比尔 |
[08:54] | Does it have to be valid? | 要在有效期内对吗 |
[08:55] | – Yup. – Mm, let me look in the glove compartment. | -对 -我去贮物箱找找 |
[09:02] | So how long you been driving a tow truck? | 你开拖车多久了 |
[09:04] | Tonight, or in general? | 是说今晚还是一直以来 |
[09:10] | Is there a Mrs. Tow Truck? | 有拖车太太吗 |
[09:12] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:15] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:17] | All right. Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:18] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[09:21] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[09:21] | Did you not see the crazy chemistry we had? | 你没看到我们之间疯狂的火花吗 |
[09:25] | I saw the crazy. | 我看到了疯狂 |
[09:27] | Christy, we didn’t just break down by accident. | 克丽丝蒂 车不是意外爆胎的 |
[09:30] | I was meant to meet that man. | 上天注定我要认识那个人 |
[09:33] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 |
[09:34] | Soon as the tire’s changed, | 轮胎一换好 |
[09:35] | we are driving back to the therapist, | 我们就回心理医生那里 |
[09:37] | and you are gonna tell him about the tow truck driver | 你告诉他拖车司机的事 |
[09:39] | you’re convinced is my dead father. | 你相信他是我去世的父亲 |
[09:40] | I never said he was your dead father. | 我没有说他是你去世的父亲 |
[09:42] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 这我就放心了 |
[09:44] | But with a little work, he could be. | 但打扮一下就行了 |
[09:56] | You know, I’ve been thinking about it, and | 我想过了 |
[09:59] | I decided that it’s a good thing that you’re going on this date. | 我觉得你去约会是好事 |
[10:02] | What changed your mind? | 什么令你改变了想法 |
[10:04] | Who am I to say | 我有什么资格说 |
[10:04] | that this tow truck driver isn’t right for you? | 那个拖车司机不适合你 |
[10:07] | I mean, what do I know? | 我懂什么 |
[10:08] | I’m in an exclusive relationship with a shower head. | 我的专一对象是个喷头 |
[10:13] | Not that exclusive. | 没那么专一 |
[10:17] | When you think about it, | 你仔细想想 |
[10:19] | it’s actually kind of a meet-cute. | 那其实是美丽的邂逅呢 |
[10:21] | We get a flat tire, and… | 我们爆胎了 |
[10:23] | you meet the man | 你遇到了一个男人 |
[10:24] | who looks like the man who died between your legs. | 他长得像死在你两腿之间的男人 |
[10:29] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你那样想 |
[10:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:32] | Except I don’t. | 不过我不是那样想的 |
[10:34] | This is how I feel! | 这才是我的感受 |
[10:38] | That is so going on the refrigerator. | 这必须贴到冰箱上去 |
[10:45] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[10:47] | Hi, Bill. Come on in. | 好啊 比尔 进来吧 |
[10:52] | Fancy place. | 这地方真不错 |
[10:55] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑是吧 |
[10:57] | Why would I kid about something like that? | 我为什么要拿这种事开玩笑 |
[10:58] | Look at all these windows. | 瞧瞧这些窗户 |
[11:03] | I should tell you that my mom doesn’t drink alcohol. | 我该告诉你 我妈妈不喝酒 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | I got a bag of oranges in the truck. | 我卡车里有一袋橘子 |
[11:10] | I suppose I could give her that. | 我想我可以给她 |
[11:13] | What gal doesn’t want a bag of oranges? | 哪个姑娘不想要一袋橘子呢 |
[11:18] | I should also tell you that, uh, she just lost my dad. | 我也该告诉你 她刚失去了我父亲 |
[11:21] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[11:23] | Yeah, it is. But, um, here’s what you need to know: | 是啊 但是你得知道 |
[11:26] | She’s still pretty raw about it. | 她还是接受无能 |
[11:28] | Hmm. So I got a grieving woman who doesn’t drink. | 所以这是个不喝酒的悲痛女人 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:34] | Well, looks like my sense of humor’s gonna come in handy. | 看来我的幽默感会派上用场了 |
[11:40] | Hello, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[11:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:44] | Oh, the hooch ain’t for you. | 这烈酒可不是给你的 |
[11:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[11:50] | You bet. | 必须的 |
[11:52] | Good night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[11:56] | So a guy’s in bed with a one-legged hooker… | 有个男人跟一条腿的妓女躺在床上… |
[11:59] | Wait, she’s got one eye. | 等等 她只有一只眼睛 |
[12:00] | And the thing is she’s keeping an… | 而她一直关注… |
[12:04] | – Your usual, Bill? – Thank you, honey. | -老样子吗 比尔 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | Mm-hmm. Know what you want? | 你想点什么 |
[12:09] | Might need a minute. | 可能得等会儿 |
[12:10] | FYI, people come here for our chicken wings. | 告诉你一下 人们为了我们的鸡翅而来 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s why. | 我觉得不是因为那个 |
[12:16] | Tell you what, just give me the cheeseburger salad. | 这样吧 我要芝士汉堡沙拉 |
[12:18] | Oh, a health nut. | 注重养生的人啊 |
[12:23] | I take it you’re a regular here. | 看来你常来这里啊 |
[12:25] | Well, the food’s nothing to write home about, | 食物不算好吃 |
[12:27] | but every girl that works here, | 但每个在这里工作的姑娘 |
[12:29] | they have the big boobies. | 都有爆乳 |
[12:32] | Well, your bumper sticker does say, I honk for honkers. | 你的车尾贴上的确写了 我为爆乳按喇叭 |
[12:38] | So, your daughter says your husband recently passed. | 你女儿说你丈夫最近过世了 |
[12:41] | We actually weren’t married, but, yes. | 我们实际上没结婚 但是是的 |
[12:44] | Well, condolences. | 节哀 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Was it a car crash? Maybe I towed him. | 是车祸吗 也许是我拖的他 |
[12:52] | Sorry. Heart attack. | 抱歉 是心脏病 |
[12:54] | Aw. Sad either way. | 反正都很悲伤 |
[12:58] | You ever think about letting the hair around the sides | 你想过让两边的头发 |
[13:00] | grow out a little? | 长长一点吗 |
[13:01] | – Would you like that? – I would. | -你会喜欢吗 -会的 |
[13:03] | I’m growing it now. | 我这就留长 |
[13:07] | Great. | 真好 |
[13:08] | You know what else would look good on you, | 你知道你穿什么会很帅吗 |
[13:10] | a-a leather jacket. | 一件皮夹克 |
[13:11] | Ooh, I’ll buy one tomorrow. Brown? | 我明天就买 棕色的吗 |
[13:13] | Black. Oh, and you like jazz now. | 黑色的 你现在喜欢爵士乐 |
[13:17] | Sort of sounds like you’re trying to turn me | 听起来你想把我变成 |
[13:18] | into some other guy. | 别的男人 |
[13:20] | You have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[13:21] | Well, it depends. | 看情况 |
[13:23] | This other guy… | 那个别的男人… |
[13:25] | would you sleep with him? | 你会跟他上床吗 |
[13:36] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:37] | Mm… paying bills. | 付账单 |
[13:40] | I’m embarrassed to tell you how much we owe the water company. | 我不好意思告诉你我们欠自来水公司多少钱 |
[13:47] | I think I’m gonna have to break up with Joey. | 我觉得我要跟乔伊分手了 |
[13:51] | Want an orange? | 想吃橘子吗 |
[13:55] | No, thank you. | 不想 谢谢 |
[13:58] | – How’d it go? – So far, so good. | -情况怎么样 -到目前为止挺不错的 |
[14:00] | We’re taking it slow. | 我们在慢慢来 |
[14:01] | Well, that’s a relief. | 真是松了一口气 |
[14:03] | I don’t want to rush into anything. | 我可不想急匆匆的 |
[14:04] | Very smart. | 真聪明 |
[14:05] | When are you gonna see him again? | 你什么时候再跟他见面 |
[14:06] | Tomorrow. I’m helping him move into Alvin’s old apartment. | 明天 我帮他搬进阿尔文之前的公寓 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:11] | Well, someone’s got to rent it. | 总得有人租啊 |
[14:12] | And as I told Bill, | 就像我跟比尔说的 |
[14:13] | there comes a time in every man’s life | 每个男人生命中都会有 |
[14:15] | when he needs to move out of his mother’s house. | 得搬出妈妈家里的时候 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God, that’s so pathetic. | 天啊 太可悲了 |
[14:21] | He lives with his mother? | 他跟他妈妈住一起吗 |
[14:22] | You live with yours. | 你也跟你妈妈住一起啊 |
[14:24] | This isn’t about me. | 这事跟我没关系 |
[14:26] | This is about you not dealing with Alvin’s death, | 而是你不接受阿尔文的死 |
[14:28] | and I can’t believe you don’t see it! | 难以置信你居然没看出来 |
[14:31] | And yes… this is pathetic as well! | 是的 这也很可悲 |
[14:39] | Let’s talk about the tongue. | 我们聊聊舌头吧 |
[14:41] | You’re not trying to lick an envelope. | 你不是要舔信封 |
[14:45] | It’s more like a dance. | 更像是舞蹈 |
[14:46] | Okay, let me try it again. | 让我再试试 |
[14:50] | Mm… A slow dance. | 缓慢的舞蹈 |
[14:53] | Hey, how come you’re not wearing the cologne I got you? | 你怎么没喷我给你买的香水啊 |
[14:56] | – I didn’t like it. – Well, it’s not for you. It’s for me. | -我不喜欢 -不是为了你 而是为了我 |
[14:58] | Well, why don’t you wear it? | 那你为什么不喷 |
[15:01] | Okay, I think we’re done for tonight. | 好吧 我觉得今晚就到此为止了 |
[15:02] | Aw, fudge! | 胡说 |
[15:06] | Don’t get discouraged. You’re doing great. | 别灰心丧气 你做得很棒 |
[15:08] | You’re just saying that. | 你只是说说而已 |
[15:09] | Bup-bup-bup. Don’t do the sad puppy. | 别做可怜的小狗 |
[15:11] | Nobody sleeps with the sad puppy. | 没人会跟可怜的小狗上床 |
[15:12] | – Sorry. – And don’t apologize. | -抱歉 -别道歉 |
[15:14] | It’s okay, every once in a while, for you just to tell me off. | 没关系 每隔一阵子你就可以责骂我 |
[15:17] | All right. I’ve had it with you bossing me around! | 好吧 我受够你各种指挥我了 |
[15:19] | – Not now! – Sorry. | -不是现在 -抱歉 |
[15:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[15:25] | Oh, God. I made him sign a two-year lease? | 天啊 我逼他签了两年的租约吗 |
[15:30] | Well, maybe he’ll die, too. | 也许他也会死 |
[15:36] | This is a very upsetting picture. | 这是一张令人心烦意乱的画 |
[15:40] | It’s a way for Mommy to express what’s inside of her. | 这是妈咪抒发内心想法的方法 |
[15:44] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[15:46] | This is inside of you? | 你内心就是这个吗 |
[15:51] | It’s Bill. Tell him I’m not here. | 是比尔 告诉他我不在 |
[15:53] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:54] | I made a mistake. He’s not the guy I thought he was. | 我犯错了 他不是我以为的那个人 |
[15:58] | You think maybe because the guy you thought he was is dead? | 你觉得是因为你把他当做的人已经死了吗 |
[16:01] | Hey, that is totally unc… | 那完全… |
[16:03] | You know what, maybe you’re right. | 知道吗 也许你说得对 |
[16:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Oh. Hey, Bill. | 比尔 |
[16:19] | Lookin’ good. | 看起来不错啊 |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:22] | Is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[16:23] | – No, she is not. – Isn’t that her coat? | -她不在 -那不是她的大衣吗 |
[16:26] | Oh, um, no. | 不 |
[16:28] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[16:29] | Really? I’m pretty sure she was wearing it the other night. | 真的吗 我很肯定她那晚还穿着呢 |
[16:32] | No, no, no. No. This is, uh… | 不不不 这是… |
[16:42] | Looks a little big. | 看起来有点大 |
[16:44] | This is how they wear them in Europe. | 欧洲人就是这么穿的 |
[16:47] | Bonjour. | 你好[法语] |
[16:51] | Can I give her a message? | 需要我帮你转达什么话吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah, just tell her I need to talk. | 告诉她我需要谈谈 |
[16:55] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[17:01] | The things that I do… | 我也是拼了 |
[17:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:10] | – What happened to you? – You’re what happened to me. | -你怎么了 -碰上你这种老妈了 |
[17:13] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[17:14] | I don’t know. He wanted to talk to you. | 我不知道 他想和你谈谈 |
[17:17] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[17:18] | I have a feeling he’s gonna ask me to marry him. | 我有预感他要向我求婚 |
[17:21] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[17:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:26] | Sure. What monkey doesn’t want to climb that tree? | 是啊 哪只猴子不想爬那棵树啊 |
[17:31] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:33] | Before I got sober, it’d be easy to get rid of him. | 我戒瘾之前 摆脱他会很容易 |
[17:35] | Just plant some drugs in his car and make a phone call. | 往他车里丢点毒品 然后打个电话 |
[17:38] | But now I have a conscience. | 但现在我有良知了 |
[17:41] | That’s what you call it, right? | 是这么称呼的 对吧 |
[17:43] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[17:47] | I must’ve been crazy to drag him into my life. | 我一定是疯了 把他拖进我的生活 |
[17:50] | Aha! You finally admit it. | 你终于承认了 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | I miss Alvin more than I can bear. | 我十分想念阿尔文 我承受不来 |
[17:57] | You happy? | 你开心了吗 |
[17:59] | No. | 不 |
[18:01] | But it’d be nice if you told the therapist. | 但如果你告诉心理医生 那就好了 |
[18:04] | I’m not the one with the problem. | 不是我有问题 |
[18:05] | Wow. You are desperate for approval. | 你真是渴望得到肯定啊 |
[18:11] | I guess I better go cut Bill loose. | 我想我最好放了比尔一马 |
[18:14] | Guess you better. | 你最好这样 |
[18:16] | How would you feel about comin’ with me? | 你跟我一起去怎么样 |
[18:32] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:46] | Oh. Hey, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[18:48] | Glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你来了 |
[18:50] | Well, stick a pin in glad. We need to talk. | 别高兴得太早 我们得谈谈 |
[18:52] | Who’s at the door, baby? | 是谁在敲门 亲爱的 |
[18:54] | It’s my ex-girlfriend. | 是我前女友 |
[18:57] | Hi, Cheeseburger Salad. | 你好啊 芝士汉堡沙拉 |
[18:59] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I tried to tell you earlier, | 我之前想告诉你 |
[19:01] | but you were avoiding me. | 但是你在躲着我 |
[19:02] | Well, I didn’t want to break your heart. | 我不想伤了你的心 |
[19:04] | That’s ironical. | 真讽刺 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry, Bonnie. I just… | 对不起 邦妮 我只是… |
[19:10] | I couldn’t be the guy you wanted me to be. | 我没法成为你想让我成为的男人 |
[19:12] | You know what, Bill? | 知道吗 比尔 |
[19:15] | Nobody could. | 没人能 |
[19:16] | On the bright side, thanks to you sprucing me up, | 从好处说 多谢你装扮我 |
[19:18] | Selene here finally took notice. | 赛琳娜终于注意到我了 |
[19:20] | I love the leather jacket. | 我喜欢他的皮夹克 |
[19:23] | Terrific. | 真棒 |
[19:24] | She’s also the nice lady that taught me how to kiss. | 也是她教了我怎么接吻的 |
[19:26] | Oh, did you also teach him… | 你是不是也教了他… |
[19:28] | No, no, no, no. Just kissing. | 没有 只有接吻 |
[19:31] | Okay, well, I hope you’ll be very happy. | 好吧 我希望你们幸福 |
[19:34] | How can I not be? | 我怎么会不幸福 |
[19:36] | Look at these boobies. | 瞧瞧这爆乳 |
[19:41] | All right, I-I’m gonna go now. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[19:43] | Hey, Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[19:44] | Are we good? | 我们没事吧 |
[19:45] | Yeah, of course we’re good. | 我们当然没事啦 |
[19:50] | Screw it. I’m putting drugs in his car. | 管他呢 我要在他车里放毒品 |
[20:01] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[20:02] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:03] | He was devastated. | 他伤心欲绝 |
[20:05] | – Oh. Sorry. – Yeah. | -真遗憾 -是啊 |
[20:10] | Good thing he has that hot chick to comfort him. | 幸好他有那个性感小妞来安慰他 |
[20:21] | I forgot to tell you I ran into Bill’s new lady friend | 我忘记告诉你 我那天在洗衣房 |
[20:24] | in the laundry room the other day. | 碰见了比尔的新女朋友 |
[20:26] | Oh, yeah? What’d you think? | 是吗 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:28] | She made me feel like a boy. | 在她面前我就像个糙汉子 |
[20:31] | That’s nothing. She made me feel like a lesbian. | 那没什么 她让我感觉自己变弯了 |
[20:36] | But you’re doing okay though, right? | 但你没事吧 |
[20:38] | I’m fine. Just got to learn to process my grief over Alvin | 我没事 只是得学习处理我对阿尔文的悲伤 |
[20:42] | and move on. | 然后翻篇 |
[20:44] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[20:45] | This seat taken? | 这里有人坐了吗 |
[20:51] | It is now. | 现在有人坐了 |
[20:53] | – Lenny. – Bonnie. | -我是莱尼 -我是邦妮 |
[20:57] | I got a good feeling about this one. | 我觉得这次能成 |