时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, you got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[00:04] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[00:05] | Well, since I’ve gone back to school, | 我又开始上学了 |
[00:08] | I was hoping you could | 我希望你可以 |
[00:09] | be a little flexible with my schedule, | 在安排我上班时灵活一些 |
[00:11] | you know, if I have a test or something? | 比如说我有考试什么的 |
[00:13] | Sure, but try and give me as much notice as possible. | 好的 但尽量提前通知我 |
[00:15] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[00:17] | I have to leave now. | 我现在就得走 |
[00:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:20] | But I don’t have anybody to cover for you. | 但没人替你的班 |
[00:21] | Oh, come on, Gabriel… please? | 加布里埃尔 求你啦 |
[00:27] | That lower lip thing used to work | 以前我们有一腿时 |
[00:28] | when we were sleeping together. | 你撅下嘴唇这招还管用 |
[00:30] | Not so much now? | 现在没用了吗 |
[00:32] | No. A little. | 没用 有一点 |
[00:36] | So, is this test really that important? | 这次考试那么重要吗 |
[00:38] | They’re all important. | 都很重要 |
[00:40] | I’ve gotta think about my future. | 我得考虑我的未来 |
[00:41] | I want to go to law school. | 我要上法学院 |
[00:43] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life | 我可不想我这辈子 |
[00:44] | working in a stupid… | 就工作在一个蠢… |
[00:47] | I want to go to law school. | 我要上法学院 |
[00:50] | Fine. I’ll get Shelly to cover. | 好吧 我让谢莉顶你的班 |
[00:51] | She has no dreams. | 她没有梦想 |
[00:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:56] | Uh, Christy, you remember my wife Claudia. | 克丽丝蒂 你见过我妻子克劳迪娅 |
[00:59] | Yes. Nice to see you again. | 是 很高兴又见面了 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:04] | Why don’t I give you guys some privacy. | 我出去让你们单独聊 |
[01:05] | Relax, this will only take a minute. | 放轻松 我和他很快说完 |
[01:08] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[01:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:11] | I just came from my therapist’s office, | 我刚从心理医生那里出来 |
[01:13] | and we decided it’s over. | 我们决定这段婚姻完了 |
[01:14] | Claudia, where is this coming from? | 克劳迪娅 这话从何说起 |
[01:16] | Oh, don’t act so surprised. | 别表现得这么惊讶 |
[01:18] | I only married you to punish my parents. | 我嫁给你只是为了惩罚我的父母 |
[01:20] | And my mother’s dead now, so… mission accomplished. | 现在我妈死了 所以 任务完成 |
[01:24] | Yeah, but your father’s still alive. | 但你父亲还活着 |
[01:26] | I can get you pregnant. He will hate that. | 我可以让你怀孕 他会气死的 |
[01:30] | “Product of Spain.” | 西班牙制造 |
[01:33] | It’s over, Gabriel. | 结束了 加布里埃尔 |
[01:34] | I want you out of the house tonight. | 你今晚就离开我家 |
[01:36] | Where am I supposed to sleep? In my office? | 那我睡哪里 办公室吗 |
[01:38] | Oh, this isn’t your office anymore. | 这不再是你的办公室了 |
[01:39] | Daddy said I could fire you. | 爸爸说我可以炒了你 |
[01:43] | Salty. | 好咸 |
[01:45] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[01:46] | Regardless of how you feel about me, | 把你对我的看法摆一边 |
[01:48] | I do a damn good job running this place. | 我把这里管理得非常好 |
[01:50] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[01:51] | A monkey could do your job. | 猴子都可以做你的工作 |
[01:53] | You want to manage a restaurant? | 你想管理餐厅吗 |
[01:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:58] | Christy’s not going to take my job. | 克丽丝蒂不会抢我的工作 |
[02:00] | She’s loyal to me and she has big dreams of her own. | 她对我很忠心 而且她有远大理想 |
[02:06] | What’s it pay? | 工资多少 |
[02:27] | Sorry, Beverly, I’m just a little behind on the repairs. | 对不起 贝弗莉 修理只是晚了一点点 |
[02:30] | I’ll get to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你修的 |
[02:32] | You said that last week! | 你上周就这样说了 |
[02:33] | The latch on my window’s been broken for two months! | 我窗户上的插销已经坏了两个月了 |
[02:36] | Somebody could get in and murder me in my sleep! | 贼人可以进来 趁我睡觉时杀了我 |
[02:38] | Yeah, that’d be a shame. What time you go to bed? | 那太遗憾了 你什么时候睡觉 |
[02:41] | What? | 什么 |
[02:46] | I want to fix it before you go to bed. | 我想在你睡前修好 |
[02:51] | I don’t even know how you call yourself a building manager. | 我甚至不知道你怎么好意思说自己是管理员 |
[02:54] | Beverly, do I have to remind you | 贝弗莉 需要我提醒你 |
[02:55] | that I put up all the Christmas decorations, | 我搞的那些圣诞节装饰 |
[02:57] | which I paid for out of my own pocket? | 都是我自己掏钱的吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, it’s February. | 是啊 现在都二月了 |
[03:00] | When are they coming down? | 什么时候收起来 |
[03:03] | You’ll never guess what happened. | 你永远猜不到发生了什么事 |
[03:05] | Just say “Uh-huh” every once in a while. | 隔一段时间说声”啊哈” |
[03:07] | I’m not the only tenant who’s dissatisfied. | 我不是唯一不满的住户 |
[03:11] | If things don’t change, | 如果情况没有改变 |
[03:12] | we may have to go to the building owner. | 我们就必须去找业主了 |
[03:15] | That’s what you think I sound like? | 你觉得我会是这种声音吗 |
[03:19] | “Uh-huh” What? | 什么啊哈 |
[03:22] | Beverly, I promise you. | 贝弗莉 我向你保证 |
[03:23] | I’ll get your window fixed by the end of the day. | 今天一定帮你把窗户修好 |
[03:25] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我看到了才会相信 |
[03:29] | Weird, I do sound like that. | 奇怪 我的确是这种声音 |
[03:32] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[03:33] | Nothing. I’m just a little behind. | 没什么 只是有些延误 |
[03:34] | Do you know how to fix an electric garage gate? | 你会修理电动车库门吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 不会 |
[03:37] | How about removing a beehive from the wall | 从老女人沐浴隔间后面的墙里 |
[03:39] | behind an old lady’s shower stall? | 移走蜂箱呢 |
[03:41] | You can keep the honey. | 蜂蜜归你 |
[03:43] | Are we gonna get kicked out of here? | 我们会被赶出这里吗 |
[03:45] | No, don’t be silly. | 不会 别傻了 |
[03:47] | Have I ever let you… | 我什么时候让你… |
[03:48] | So how was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[03:51] | Actually… amazing. | 事实上 非常棒 |
[03:53] | I… got promoted. | 我升职了 |
[03:56] | I am now the manager of the Rustic Fig. | 我现在是”乡村无花果”的新餐厅经理 |
[03:59] | – Congratulations! – Thanks. | -恭喜了 -谢谢 |
[04:01] | What about your plan to go to law school? | 那你上法学院的计划呢 |
[04:03] | Uh… I can do both. | 两样都不耽误 |
[04:05] | But, this way, it’ll mean a lot more money each week. | 但这样 每周的收入会多了很多 |
[04:08] | Enough to get us a new apartment? | 够我们另找公寓吗 |
[04:10] | I thought you said there was nothing to worry about. | 你不是说不用担心吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah… I also told the woman in 3H I didn’t smell gas. | 我还跟3H的女人说我没闻到煤气味 |
[04:14] | Now she has no eyebrows. | 现在她没有眉毛了 |
[04:18] | Oh, God! It never ends! | 老天 没完没了 |
[04:21] | Want me to get that for you? | 要我帮你接吗 |
[04:22] | Will you, please? | 麻烦你了 |
[04:24] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:29] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[04:35] | Hey, everybody, thanks for coming in a little early. | 各位 感谢大家提前到 |
[04:39] | I just wanted to say a few words | 我只想在开始前 |
[04:40] | before we get started. | 先说几句 |
[04:42] | I know we all loved Gabriel. | 我知道大家都爱加布里埃尔 |
[04:47] | Yeah, and, uh, he will be missed. | 我们会想念他的 |
[04:50] | Oh. Paul says, “Hah.” | 保罗说”哈” |
[04:54] | Anyway, as your new manager, | 总之 作为你们新的经理 |
[04:56] | I want you to know | 我希望大家知道 |
[04:57] | I’ve walked a mile in all of your shoes. | 你们的辛苦我全知道 |
[05:00] | So you should think of me | 所以你们别把我 |
[05:03] | not so much as your new boss, | 当作你们的新上司 |
[05:04] | but as a friend. | 当作朋友吧 |
[05:06] | Someone who knows what you’re going through. | 我对大家的处境感同身受 |
[05:09] | Someone who cares. | 我关心大家 |
[05:10] | Oh, this is gonna be hilarious. | 这下真是笑死人了 |
[05:15] | All right, let’s get set for a great Rustic Fig lunch service. | 大家为”乡村无花果”的盛大午餐做准备吧 |
[05:20] | Come on, everybody, let’s bring it in. | 来吧 各位 行动吧 |
[05:24] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:25] | Let’s get to work. | 大家工作吧 |
[05:28] | Christy, my babysitter just called | 克丽丝蒂 临时保姆打电话给我 |
[05:30] | and my daughter’s running a fever. | 我女儿发烧了 |
[05:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:34] | Gee, I’ve got nobody to cover for you. | 老天 没人顶你的班 |
[05:37] | Did the babysitter try giving her a little Motrin? | 保姆给她吃了布洛芬吗 |
[05:40] | She tried. | 吃了 |
[05:41] | I might have to take her to the doctor. | 我也许得带她去看医生 |
[05:43] | I… get it. | 我明白 |
[05:45] | – Go. – Thanks. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[05:46] | As a mom, I knew you’d understand. | 作为母亲 我知道你会明白的 |
[05:53] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加布里埃尔在哪里 |
[05:54] | Oh, uh, he doesn’t work here anymore. | 他不在这里工作了 |
[05:56] | I am the new manager. | 我是新的经理 |
[05:58] | Really? You? | 真的 就你 |
[06:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:02] | It means I shouldn’t say what I’m thinking. | 意思是我不该说出我的想法 |
[06:05] | Anyway, I just want to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[06:07] | that I’m all alone out there parking cars, | 泊车只有我一个人 |
[06:08] | so things might be a little slow. | 可能会有些慢 |
[06:10] | What happened to your crew? | 你的同事呢 |
[06:11] | One guy violated his parole, | 一个违反了假释条例 |
[06:12] | another got picked up by Immigration, | 一个被移民局带走了 |
[06:14] | and little Frankie just got cast | 小弗兰克被《魔法坏女巫》的 |
[06:15] | in the touring company of Wicked. | 巡演剧团选角挖走了 |
[06:19] | Oh, good for him. | 好样的 |
[06:20] | Yeah, it’s his dream. | 是啊 这是他的梦想 |
[06:24] | Christy… did you sign for this produce? | 克丽丝蒂 食材是你签收的吗 |
[06:28] | “C. Plunkett, Manager.” | 经理 C·普兰科特 |
[06:31] | Yep, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[06:32] | Well, does C. Plunkett know what broccoli looks like? | C·普兰科特知道西兰花长什么样子吗 |
[06:37] | C. Plunkett thought it was cauliflower. | C·普兰科特以为这是花椰菜 |
[06:40] | No, these brown turds you signed for are cauliflower. | 不 你签收的这些棕色狗屎才是花椰菜 |
[06:46] | Paul, we’re done with the glare. | 保罗 怒视已经结束了 |
[06:51] | Thanks for finally getting over here. | 多谢你终于来了 |
[06:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:54] | Must’ve called you six, seven times. | 我肯定打了六七次电话 |
[06:55] | Yeah, well, I’m here now. | 好啦 我来了 |
[06:59] | You see where it’s leaking? | 你看到漏水的地方了吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I sure do. | 看到了 |
[07:02] | Hey, I hope you don’t mind me asking, | 希望你别介意我这样问 |
[07:03] | but are you totally blind or can you see a little bit? | 你完全看不见 还是可以看见一点 |
[07:07] | Not a thing. | 完全看不见 |
[07:11] | I can feel you flapping your hand in front of my face. | 我可以感觉到你在我面前摆手 |
[07:14] | That wasn’t me, I’m way over here. | 不是我 我在这边 |
[07:18] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[07:20] | Can you fix the faucet? | 你可以修好龙头吗 |
[07:21] | “Can I fix the faucet?” | 我可以修好龙头吗 |
[07:23] | Of course I can fix the faucet. | 当然可以 |
[07:25] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么书 |
[07:26] | Wow! Good ears! | 哇 好强的听力 |
[07:28] | You’re like Stevie Wonder. | 就像史提夫·汪达一样[黑人盲人音乐家] |
[07:30] | Except I’m not black. | 只是我不是黑人 |
[07:33] | Gotcha. | 骗到你了 |
[07:36] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[07:37] | It’s a, uh, professional plumbing manual. | 我看的是专业水管工手册 |
[07:39] | For dummies? | 给傻瓜看的版本吗 |
[07:41] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道 |
[07:45] | Okay, this seems pretty straightforward. | 看起来很简单 |
[07:48] | So, how’d you lose your sight? | 你怎么变盲的 |
[07:50] | Defending our country. | 保卫国家 |
[07:52] | Thank you for your service. | 多谢你服兵役保家卫国 |
[07:53] | I got syphilis in a Saigon whorehouse. | 我在西贡的妓院得了梅毒 |
[07:58] | Still. Brave. | 还是很勇敢 |
[08:01] | How’d you fake your way into this job? | 你是怎么靠欺骗混到这工作的 |
[08:03] | What makes you think I faked my way into… | 你凭什么觉得我是靠欺骗… |
[08:09] | Didn’t turn off the main water valve, did you? | 你没有关总水阀对吗 |
[08:12] | Didn’t wear a condom, did you? | 你没有戴安全套对吗 |
[08:18] | A lot of entrees stacking up here. | 许多主菜都没有端出去 |
[08:19] | It’s okay, I got it. | 没事 我知道了 |
[08:21] | Uh… table six, please. | 请端去六号桌 |
[08:23] | Thank you. Great job. | 谢谢 做得好 |
[08:24] | Uh… table two, please. | 请端去二号桌 |
[08:27] | Thank you. Great job! | 谢谢 做得好 |
[08:31] | Those are hot. | 这些很烫 |
[08:33] | Thanks for the heads up. | 多谢提醒 |
[08:35] | Thanks for the yellow broccoli! | 多谢你的黄色西兰花 |
[08:38] | I am C. Plunkett, Manager. I am C. Plunkett, Manager. | 我是经理C·普兰科特 我是经理C·普兰科特 |
[08:41] | Be right with you! | 我马上来 |
[08:42] | Careful, hot plates. | 小心 盘子很烫 |
[08:45] | C. Plunkett, Manager. | 经理C·普兰科特 |
[08:49] | Ramone, can you do me a favor and please mop this up? | 雷蒙 你能帮我个忙 擦擦这里吗 |
[08:52] | No habla. | 没问题 |
[08:53] | Oh, you totally habla! | 问题大了去了 |
[08:56] | I am so sorry. Let me just get your menus… | 真抱歉 请把菜单给我 |
[08:59] | Hey, I’ve been waiting 45 minutes for my car. | 我等我的车都等了45分钟了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, we’re a little short-handed | 我们的停车侍者 |
[09:03] | at the valet station. | 人有点少 |
[09:05] | While you wait, why don’t you have a drink on the house? | 您等待的时候不如喝杯酒吧 免费的 |
[09:07] | You want me to drink and drive? | 你想要我酒驾吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll sober up by the time you get your car. | 您上车的时候肯定就醒酒了 |
[09:14] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[09:16] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[09:17] | I have a problem. | 我有问题 |
[09:19] | Uh, here– your table’s right over there. | 给 你们的桌子在那边 |
[09:21] | You’re gonna need two more chairs, | 你们还需要两把椅子 |
[09:22] | so you can just take ’em from that table. | 从那张桌子旁边搬就行了 |
[09:26] | Yes, ma’am? | 什么事 女士 |
[09:27] | This wine is off. | 这葡萄酒坏了 |
[09:28] | Oh, no, that can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[09:30] | That’s an ’06 Brunello. | 那是06年的布鲁奈罗 |
[09:31] | Go ahead, taste it. | 来尝尝吧 |
[09:32] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:34] | Oh, so you don’t like it either? | 所以你也不喜欢 |
[09:35] | No, it’s not that, it’s just… | 不是那样的 只是… |
[09:37] | Just take a sip and you’ll see what I’m talking about. | 抿一口 你就明白我的意思了 |
[09:39] | I can’t drink it, lady. I’m an alcoholic. | 我不能喝 女士 我是酒瘾者 |
[09:41] | Oh, so am I! Drink it! | 我也是 喝了 |
[09:43] | Mm, hang on, I’ll get you another bottle. | 等等 我再给你拿一瓶 |
[09:46] | I didn’t forget about… | 我没忘记 |
[09:50] | You say mop. | 你说擦一擦的 |
[09:56] | Did you notice the entire toilet moves when you sit on it? | 你发现你坐在马桶上时 整个马桶都在动吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, it’s not bolted down right. | 是啊 没有用插销固定好 |
[10:02] | You gotta hover. | 你得屁股悬空 |
[10:05] | I hover at work. | 我上班的时候就屁股悬空 |
[10:07] | I like to sit at home. | 我想坐在家里的马桶上 |
[10:10] | You can’t fix it? | 你修不好吗 |
[10:11] | No, I can’t fix it! | 我修不好 |
[10:18] | Don’t bark at me. | 别冲我吼 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. I had a bad day. | 对不起 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[10:22] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[10:24] | People yelled at me today. | 今天人们冲我嚷嚷了 |
[10:25] | I had a lady kick me. | 有个女人踢了我 |
[10:28] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:29] | In her defense, I kind of clipped her | 为她辩护一句 停她的车时 |
[10:32] | when I was parking her car. | 我差点撞到她 |
[10:36] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[10:38] | I think I might’ve bitten off | 我觉得这份工作 |
[10:39] | more than I can chew with this job. | 超出了我的能力范围 |
[10:42] | It’s not a secret, Mom. | 这不是个秘密 妈妈 |
[10:49] | Do you think you’ll survive the restaurant? | 你觉得你会在餐馆熬过来吗 |
[10:52] | Not unless I get help. | 除非我得到帮助 |
[10:54] | I was thinking about asking Gabriel for advice. | 我想着向加布里埃尔寻求建议 |
[10:57] | You’re gonna ask the guy whose job you stole how to do the job? | 你要让那个被你抢走工作的人教你怎么做吗 |
[11:00] | I didn’t steal it. | 不是我抢走的 |
[11:02] | It was given to me in lieu of a monkey. | 我是代替猴子做那份工作的 |
[11:06] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[11:08] | Do you want me to answer that? | 你想要我借吗 |
[11:10] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上去 |
[11:23] | It’s times like this, | 这种时候 |
[11:25] | I miss selling drugs in bad neighborhoods. | 我就怀念起在糟糕的社区卖毒品的日子 |
[11:29] | And I miss sitting in my stroller watching you. | 我怀念坐在婴儿车里看着你 |
[11:53] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[11:55] | Do I have balls or what? | 我长了蛋蛋还是怎么 |
[12:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[12:01] | Oh… come on! | 拜托 |
[12:04] | If it helps, uh, | 如果这有所帮助 |
[12:05] | I’m failing miserably trying to do your job. | 我想做你的工作 却悲惨地失败了 |
[12:09] | Why didn’t you say so? Come on in. | 你为什么不早说 进来吧 |
[12:17] | Nice digs. | 你家真漂亮 |
[12:20] | I just got thrown out of a 6,000-square-foot home | 我之前住的是封闭式小区的六千平米的房子 |
[12:22] | in a gated community. | 我刚被赶出来 |
[12:25] | Okay, but I bet you didn’t live | 好吧 但我敢打赌你没有 |
[12:28] | across the street from a Target. | 住在塔吉特超市对面过 |
[12:31] | Bums fight in the parking lot all night. | 整晚流浪汉都在停车场里打架 |
[12:35] | Who needs cable? | 谁还需要有线电视啊 |
[12:39] | So the job’s kicking your ass, huh? | 工作把你折磨得很惨啊 |
[12:43] | Last night, after we closed, | 昨晚我们关门后 |
[12:45] | I went up to the office, | 我去了办公室 |
[12:47] | got under the desk and cried. | 趴在桌子底下哭了 |
[12:49] | Did you see where I carved my initials in there? | 你看见我把名字首字母刻在哪里了吗 |
[12:53] | I did. | 看见了 |
[12:55] | It’s what gave me the idea to ask you for help. | 所以我才想着找你帮忙 |
[12:59] | I bet you wish you could drink, hmm? | 你肯定希望自己能喝酒吧 |
[13:04] | It’s not as appealing as you might think. | 不如你想的那么有吸引力 |
[13:08] | So, what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[13:10] | I… | 我… |
[13:12] | I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[13:13] | I… I’m being nice to everybody. | 我对大家都很好 |
[13:15] | The kitchen staff, the vendors. | 厨房员工 供应商 |
[13:17] | I-I say please, I say thanks. | 我说请 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I never raise my voice. | 从来都不吼人 |
[13:20] | That’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[13:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:23] | You’re a people pleaser. | 你喜欢讨好别人 |
[13:25] | You want to be their friend. That’s never gonna work. | 你想成为他们的朋友 那可不行 |
[13:27] | To run a restaurant, | 要想经营餐厅 |
[13:28] | the customers have to see Mary Poppins | 顾客必须看到玛丽·波平斯 |
[13:29] | and everybody else has to see Benito Mussolini. | 其余人得看到贝尼托·墨索里尼 |
[13:35] | Couldn’t I be Benito Poppins? | 我不能做贝尼托·波平斯吗 |
[13:39] | Nope. | 不行 |
[13:40] | You were always nice to me. | 你一直都对我很好 |
[13:42] | And did you respect me? | 你尊重我吗 |
[13:45] | Okay, I see where you’re going. | 好吧 我明白你的意思了 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[13:51] | I’ve been so caught up in trying to do my job, | 我一直想着如何做好我的工作 |
[13:54] | I didn’t even ask you how you’re doing. | 都没有问问你怎么样了 |
[13:56] | – You care? – Course I care. | -你在乎吗 -我当然在乎了 |
[13:59] | I mean, you and I have… | 毕竟我们有过 |
[14:02] | history. | 一段情 |
[14:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | That means a lot to me. | 那对我来说意义重大 |
[14:07] | And to answer your question, | 回答你的问题 |
[14:08] | I don’t know how I’m doing. | 我不知道我怎么样 |
[14:09] | At times, I’m relieved I’m out of a horrible marriage | 有时候我觉得很解脱 脱离了可怕的婚姻 |
[14:12] | and a job that I hated. | 和我讨厌的工作 |
[14:14] | And at other times… | 又有些时候 |
[14:16] | I’m sober. | 我清醒了 |
[14:27] | Shower time. | 该洗澡了 |
[14:41] | I know you’re in there, Plunkett! | 我知道你在里面 普兰科特 |
[14:46] | Hiya, Bev. What can I do for you? | 好啊 贝弗 有什么能帮忙的 |
[14:48] | The window latch that you fixed with Scotch tape | 你用透明胶带粘上的窗户插销 |
[14:50] | broke again and my cat got out. | 又坏了 我的猫跑出去了 |
[14:52] | “Got out” or ran away from you? | 是跑出去了 还是逃离你了 |
[14:57] | I just want you to know that I’m passing around | 我只想告诉你 我在分发 |
[14:59] | a petition to have you kicked out of this building. | 请愿书 把你赶出这里 |
[15:01] | Nobody’s gonna sign it. I’m beloved here. | 没人会签名的 我在这里很受爱戴 |
[15:03] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:05] | I got 38 signatures in an hour. | 一小时内就有38个人签名 |
[15:10] | Mind if I take a look at that? | 介意我看看吗 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | It’s a copy. | 那是复印件 |
[15:28] | Well, then, thanks for stopping by. | 那好吧 谢谢你过来 |
[15:35] | Yo, we need bus trays on the floor! | 我们需要地板上的公交托盘 |
[15:38] | Table two needs bread! | 二号桌需要面包 |
[15:39] | Hey, pretty boy! | 喂 小帅哥 |
[15:41] | You got time to lean, you got time to clean. | 有空靠着 咋不干活 |
[15:44] | Need your signature over here. | 需要你的签名 |
[15:46] | Oh, you do, huh? | 是吗 |
[15:49] | You call this fennel? I call it crap. | 你说这是茴香 我说这是垃圾 |
[15:53] | That actually looks pretty good. | 其实看起来挺不错的 |
[15:57] | Well… I got the fennel part right. | 至少我说对了茴香 |
[16:04] | Tonight’s special doesn’t come with a side of hair. | 今晚的特色菜可不包括一缕头发 |
[16:05] | Bun it up, blondie. | 扎起来 金发妞 |
[16:07] | Christy, a word? | 克丽丝蒂 来谈谈 |
[16:09] | – Yeah, boss? – I’ve been getting a lot of complaints | -什么事 老板 -今天很多员工 |
[16:11] | from the staff about you today. | 都向我抱怨你 |
[16:12] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. I was just… | 天啊 对不起 我只是… |
[16:14] | No, no! Don’t apologize. | 不不 别道歉 |
[16:16] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续这样做 |
[16:17] | Love it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:19] | Hola, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:21] | Hang on, Ramone. | 等等 雷蒙 |
[16:24] | Have you been smoking pot in the bathroom? | 你在卫生间抽大麻吗 |
[16:26] | No. | 没有 |
[16:27] | Ramone… | 雷蒙 |
[16:29] | Un poco. | 就一点 |
[16:31] | I am only gonna say this once: | 我只说一次 |
[16:33] | You want to keep this job, | 你还想做这份工作 |
[16:34] | you get loaded before you come to work. | 就在上班前嗑药 |
[16:36] | Like I used to. | 跟我以前一样 |
[16:41] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[16:42] | I found my thing. | 我找到了我的特长 |
[16:45] | All we need is a few more signatures | 我们只用再找几个人签名 |
[16:47] | so we can go to the building owner | 这样我们就可以去找业主 |
[16:49] | and have Plunkett fired. | 炒了普兰科特 |
[16:52] | Sorry to, uh, interrupt, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:54] | but I heard we had a rat problem down here. | 但我听说这下面有很多老鼠 |
[16:58] | What brings you around? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:00] | It’s certainly not to fix the ceiling fan. | 肯定不是为了修吊扇 |
[17:07] | It is not. | 不是 |
[17:10] | Why don’t you just admit you have no idea how to do this job? | 你为什么不直接承认 你不知道该怎么做这份工作 |
[17:13] | Fine. I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[17:16] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你就想听这个吗 |
[17:17] | I am trying my best. | 我尽了最大努力 |
[17:19] | I still have a lot to learn. | 我还有很多要学的 |
[17:21] | I’m a flawed human being! | 我是个有缺点的人 |
[17:23] | But aren’t we all? | 但我们不都是吗 |
[17:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:27] | Everyone here is perfect? | 这里的每一个人都是完美的 |
[17:30] | Do I need to remind you that I have | 我得提醒你们 我有 |
[17:32] | the keys to all your apartments? | 你们所有人公寓的钥匙吗 |
[17:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:36] | I have access to all your homes. | 我可以进你们的家 |
[17:38] | And all your secrets. | 发现你们的秘密 |
[17:42] | Where you going, Mr. Wilkerson? | 你去哪儿啊 威尔克森先生 |
[17:44] | To put on a dress? | 穿裙子去吗 |
[17:47] | I guess he won’t be signing your little petition. | 我猜他不会签你的请愿书了 |
[17:50] | Who else wants to get rid of me? | 还有谁想赶我走 |
[17:53] | Certainly not the young lady on the second floor | 肯定不是二楼住的年轻女士 |
[17:55] | who has a web series that takes place in her shower. | 她的浴室里发生着一部网络剧 |
[18:02] | Or the quiet, shy fella in the corner apartment | 或者住在角落里的安静害羞的小伙子 |
[18:05] | who likes to make love to a warm pumpkin. | 喜欢跟温南瓜做爱 |
[18:09] | You see where I’m going with this? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[18:11] | If I go down, | 如果我走了 |
[18:13] | you all go down. | 你们也都不好过 |
[18:15] | You’re bluffing! | 你在虚张声势 |
[18:16] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[18:21] | I say we keep her! | 我建议我们留下她 |
[18:24] | All right, meeting adjourned. | 好了 会议结束 |
[18:29] | What do you say, Bev? | 你怎么说 贝弗 |
[18:30] | No hard feelings? | 不会不愉快吧 |
[18:31] | Nah, I guess not. | 我想不会 |
[18:33] | Come here, let’s hug it out. | 来吧 我们抱抱 |
[18:37] | No one will ever publish your poetry. | 没人会发表你的诗歌的 |
[18:45] | Everyone at work hates me. | 所有同事都恨我 |
[18:53] | And now I hate me. | 现在我也恨自己了 |
[19:03] | Okay, I’ll be sure she gets it. | 好吧 我会保证她收到的 |
[19:11] | This one was from the lady in 2F. | 这是2F的女士送来的 |
[19:13] | Just put with the others. | 跟其余的礼物放在一起 |
[19:17] | She’s not really a lady. | 她不算是个淑女 |