时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi. Bonnie. Alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[00:03] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[00:04] | I am proud to announce | 我很骄傲地宣布 |
[00:06] | that despite the State of California’s best efforts, | 尽管加州政府做出了最大努力 |
[00:09] | Bonnie Charlize Plunkett just got her driver’s license back. | 邦妮·莎莉兹·普兰科特刚拿回了驾照 |
[00:14] | Charlize? | 莎莉兹 |
[00:15] | Sometimes it’s Winona. | 有时候是威诺娜 |
[00:18] | And let me say, four months picking up trash | 我告诉大家 在公路旁捡了 |
[00:20] | on the side of the highway has taught me two things. | 四个月垃圾教会了我两件事情 |
[00:23] | One– it is never okay to drive under the influence. | 第一件 酒驾是不好的 |
[00:26] | And number two– no one looks good in an orange vest. | 第二件 谁穿橙色背心都不好看 |
[00:30] | Sorry,Marjorie. | 抱歉 玛乔丽 |
[00:33] | I made this. | 这是我自己编的 |
[00:38] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:39] | What? | 什么 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:42] | And thanks to all the bicycle riding, | 多亏了骑自行车 |
[00:45] | thigh gap this wide. | 大腿缝隙这么宽了 |
[00:48] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[00:49] | I can even wave through it. | 我甚至可以在这里挥手 |
[00:54] | You new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[00:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[00:57] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[00:58] | Don’t let bigfoot scare you off. | 别被大脚吓到了 |
[01:01] | I want to thank everyone who helped me through this. | 我想感谢帮我挺过这一切的所有人 |
[01:05] | Marjorie, Jill, Wendy– | 玛乔丽 吉尔 温蒂 |
[01:07] | I could not have made it without you guys. | 没有你们我做不到的 |
[01:10] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[01:12] | Oh, almost forgot– Stephanie, | 差点忘了 斯蒂芬妮 |
[01:13] | thanks for that hug when I needed it. | 谢谢你在我需要时拥抱我 |
[01:16] | That’s it. Thanks. | 我说完了 谢谢 |
[01:18] | A hug? | 拥抱 |
[01:19] | I held her hair back while she puked! | 她吐的时候可是我帮她挽的头发呢 |
[01:22] | Who else would like to share? | 还有谁想分享 |
[01:24] | Forget someone? | 忘了谁吗 |
[01:25] | Oh, damn. Wait, uh… | 该死 等等 |
[01:27] | I forgot to thank my daughter. | 我忘了感谢我女儿 |
[01:29] | I thought she was helping me out of the goodness of her heart, | 我还以为她帮我是因为内心的善良 |
[01:31] | but it turns out she needs the credit. | 但原来她也需要表扬 |
[01:36] | – Happy? – At your funeral! | -高兴了吗 -出席你的葬礼我就高兴了 |
[01:41] | You coming off meth, too? | 你也在戒冰毒吗 |
[01:45] | I’m not making this about me. I’m not. | 我才没有想占功劳 我没有 |
[01:48] | Your pronouns suggest otherwise. | 你的代词可不是这个意思 |
[01:51] | Hey, Jodi. | 你好 乔迪 |
[01:54] | – This is my mom, Bonnie. – Hi. | -这是我妈邦妮 -你好 |
[01:58] | We’re gonna grab coffee | 我们要跟戒瘾会的 |
[01:59] | with some girls from the meeting. | 一些女人们喝咖啡 |
[02:01] | Do you want to come with us? | 你想跟我们一起吗 |
[02:02] | I can’t. I got plans. | 不行 我有安排 |
[02:04] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[02:06] | Well, I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[02:07] | Yeah, you are. | 你饿的 |
[02:10] | How about if I’m buying? | 我请客怎么样 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Got any cash? I forgot my wallet. | 有现金吗 我忘带钱包了 |
[02:18] | So, uh, what’d you think of your first aa meeting? | 你觉得第一次匿名戒瘾会怎么样 |
[02:21] | Uh, I don’t know. I’m not sure it’s for me. | 我不知道 我不确定这适合我 |
[02:25] | I remember feeling the same way at my first meeting. | 我第一次参加戒瘾会时也是这么想的 |
[02:28] | Couldn’t imagine life without getting loaded. | 难以想象不喝醉的人生啊 |
[02:31] | But now, | 但现在 |
[02:32] | I have something even better: I have dignity. | 我拥有了更好的东西 我拥有了尊严 |
[02:40] | Sometimes dignity is court-ordered. | 有时候尊严是法庭指令的 |
[03:11] | Remember your first big meal after detoxing? | 记得你戒瘾后第一顿大餐吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[03:15] | It was a deep-dish pizza that I immediately purged. | 是深盘披萨 我立马拉出来了 |
[03:18] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[03:20] | I went to cinnabon and unhinged my jaw. | 我去了肉桂店 下巴都吃掉了 |
[03:25] | So, Jodi, what’s your drug of choice? | 乔迪 你吸了什么毒品 |
[03:27] | Yatch, trees, grass. | 可卡因[游艇] 大麻[树] 冰毒[草] |
[03:30] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[03:31] | Skis, buddha, ice. | 可卡因[滑雪] 烟草[佛像] 冰毒[冰] |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, what’s happening? | 抱歉 什么情况 |
[03:38] | Coke, pot, meth. | 可卡因 大麻 冰毒 |
[03:41] | This is depressing. If I wanted to get high now, | 真是令人沮丧 如果我现在想嗑药 |
[03:43] | I wouldn’t know what to ask for. | 我都不知道该要什么了 |
[03:45] | No alcohol? | 没喝酒吗 |
[03:47] | Uh, I’m not 21, so it’s harder to get. | 我还没满21岁 所以更难买到 |
[03:51] | Your parents know you’re trying to get sober? | 你父母知道你想戒毒吗 |
[03:54] | My parents don’t know I’m alive. | 我父母都不知道我还活着 |
[03:56] | Been there. | 经历过 |
[03:57] | That, right there, | 就这种态度 |
[03:58] | that is why you don’t get thanked. | 就是你没得到我的感谢的原因 |
[04:03] | So, uh, where are you living? | 你住在哪里 |
[04:04] | There’s a guy. | 我男友家 |
[04:07] | What’s he do? | 他做什么 |
[04:08] | He’s a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩 |
[04:10] | And a guitar player. | 还是个吉他手 |
[04:16] | Does he know you’re thinking about getting sober? | 他知道你想着戒毒吗 |
[04:19] | No, that wouldn’t go over well. | 他不知道 他肯定没法接受 |
[04:22] | Well, this isn’t about him. | 这事无关他 |
[04:23] | You just need to know | 你只用知道 |
[04:24] | if you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, | 如果你受够了毒瘾发作和疲劳 |
[04:27] | we’re here for you. | 有我们陪着你 |
[04:28] | She speaks in bumper stickers; get used to it. | 她用车尾贴的口气说话 习惯吧 |
[04:32] | I mean, I don’t want to stop forever. | 我是说 我不想戒一辈子 |
[04:34] | You know, I just… I need a little break. | 我只是 我得喘口气 |
[04:36] | None of us stop forever. | 我们都不是戒一辈子 |
[04:38] | We stop one day at a time. | 而是一天戒一次 |
[04:39] | Bumper sticker. | 车尾贴 |
[04:43] | I get why you guys quit. | 我知道你们为什么戒瘾 |
[04:45] | You know, it’s easier for older people– | 对老人来说更容易 |
[04:46] | Your party days are kind of over. | 你们派对的时光算是结束了 |
[04:48] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[04:52] | We still have fun. | 我们还是玩得很开心 |
[04:54] | How? | 怎么做 |
[04:57] | This. | 这样啊 |
[05:00] | Way to sell it. | 真有说服力 |
[05:05] | You sure this isn’t a problem? | 你确定这没关系吗 |
[05:07] | Not at all. My son’s spending the week with his dad, | 完全没有 我儿子这周去他爸家了 |
[05:10] | so we have an extra room. | 所以我们有一间空房 |
[05:11] | Well, this is, uh, really nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[05:13] | Hey, it’s what we do. | 我们就这样 |
[05:14] | Someone took me in when I was in trouble. | 我有麻烦时也有人收留了我 |
[05:16] | That was me. | 那人是我 |
[05:19] | I did that. Twice. | 是我做的 两次 |
[05:22] | Get off the cross. We need the wood. | 别扮受害者啦[从十字架上下来] 我们需要木头 |
[05:30] | Wow, what a great place. | 这地方真不错 |
[05:31] | Is she being sarcastic? | 她是在讽刺吗 |
[05:32] | I can’t tell. | 我分辨不出 |
[05:36] | Let me get you some, uh, fresh towels | 我去给你拿干净的毛巾 |
[05:38] | and a t-shirt to sleep in. | 和睡觉时穿的T恤 |
[05:40] | I don’t want to put you guys out. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[05:41] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[05:42] | Besides, it’s probably not the best idea | 而且 你戒毒的第一晚 |
[05:43] | for you to spend your first night of sobriety | 就跟你的毒贩男友过 |
[05:45] | with your drug-dealing boyfriend. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[05:47] | He’s not a bad person. | 他不是坏人 |
[05:49] | Hey, I’m not judging. | 我没有评判 |
[05:49] | I probably sold drugs to his father. | 我也许还贩毒给他爸爸过呢 |
[05:53] | Here you go. Uh… | 给你 |
[05:55] | The bed’s all made up. | 床铺好了 |
[05:56] | If you’re the hungry, the kitchen’s there. | 如果你饿了 厨房在那边 |
[05:59] | And the bathroom’s there. Just make yourself at home. | 卫生间在那边 把这里当自己家吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah. Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[06:03] | Okay, sweet dreams. | 好吧 做个好梦 |
[06:04] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:06] | Don’t you have work to do? | 你不是要干活吗 |
[06:09] | On your computer upstairs? | 去楼上用电脑 |
[06:16] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[06:18] | I, uh, I go to college, so I have a paper to write. | 我上大学 所以我得写论文 |
[06:22] | And print. | 还得打印 |
[06:23] | Yes, and print. | 对 还得打印 |
[06:25] | Can’t turn it in unless you print it. | 不打印就没法交作业了 |
[06:28] | I am, uh, not in college, so I like to… | 我没上大学 所以我想 |
[06:32] | watch tv. | 看电视 |
[06:37] | Okay, sweet dreams. | 好了 做个好梦 |
[06:40] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:42] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:44] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:45] | Aren’t you afraid I’m gonna steal your purse? | 你不怕我会偷走你的包包吗 |
[06:48] | Don’t be silly. | 别说傻话了 |
[06:50] | Just, uh, just put it in my mouth. | 放我嘴里来 |
[06:53] | Okay… Night! | 好 晚安 |
[06:58] | Sometimes we… | 有时候我们 |
[06:59] | like to heat up soup in bed, | 喜欢在床上热汤 |
[07:00] | so I’m just gonna grab the microwave. | 所以我要拿走微波炉 |
[07:13] | Our little dope fiend up yet? | 我们的吸毒小朋友起床了吗 |
[07:15] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[07:16] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:18] | Went back to the boyfriend. | 回去找男友了 |
[07:19] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[07:21] | Well… We did what we could do. | 我们尽力了 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I just had a good feeling about this one. | 是啊 我觉得她能撑过去 |
[07:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:28] | I mean, she’s so young and vulnerable. | 她年轻又脆弱 |
[07:30] | I hope she’s gonna be ok… | 希望她会没事的 |
[07:32] | My new sunglasses. That junkie whore stole my new sunglasses! | 我的新墨镜 那个吸毒的婊子偷走了我的新墨镜 |
[07:37] | On your head, mom. | 在你头上 妈 |
[07:43] | I’ll keep her in my prayers. | 我祈祷时会提到她的 |
[07:49] | Have you heard from that young girl? | 你有那个年轻女孩的消息吗 |
[07:51] | Jodi? | 乔迪吗 |
[07:52] | Not a word. | 完全没有 |
[07:53] | – Oh. Shame. – Yeah. | -真可惜 -是啊 |
[07:55] | Well, you planted the seed– | 你种下种子 |
[07:57] | who knows what’ll happen. | 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[07:59] | It’s so hard when you see somebody | 看见别人放弃自己的生活 |
[08:01] | throwing their life away | 不肯接受你的帮助 |
[08:02] | and they just won’t accept your help. | 这真是令人心酸 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I can’t imagine how frustrating that must be. | 是啊 难以想象那有多么令人沮丧 |
[08:07] | Right? | 是吧 |
[08:12] | Hey, where were you? You missed the meeting. | 你去哪儿了 错过会议了 |
[08:14] | Oh, I had to keep the wait staff late | 我得留下服务员 |
[08:17] | to lecture them about stealing food from the restaurant. | 教育他们别偷餐厅的食物 |
[08:19] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
[08:24] | It’s different for me, Marjorie. | 我不一样 玛乔丽 |
[08:26] | I’m management. | 姐是经理 |
[08:29] | Did you remember to get sides? | 你记得拿配菜了吗 |
[08:30] | – Baked potatoes, in my purse. – Yes. | -我包里有烤马铃薯 -好棒 |
[08:33] | Oh, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:34] | Hey, they’re barely paying me enough to get by. | 他们付我的工资还不够我维持生活 |
[08:37] | So I… | 所以我 |
[08:38] | occasionally give myself a little bonus. | 偶尔给自己一些津贴 |
[08:41] | Why don’t you just ask for a raise? | 你为什么不直接要求加薪呢 |
[08:43] | No. No, I couldn’t do that. | 不 我做不到 |
[08:46] | I mean, not sober. | 我是说 清醒时做不到 |
[08:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:50] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是 |
[08:52] | You know, walking up to my boss | 走到老板面前 |
[08:55] | and telling her I deserve more money… | 告诉她我应该拿更高的工资 |
[08:57] | it’s too weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[08:58] | It’s easier to steal. | 偷食物更简单 |
[09:01] | Christy, if you don’t value yourself, | 克丽丝蒂 如果你不重视自己 |
[09:03] | people are just gonna take advantage of you. | 人们就会占你便宜 |
[09:06] | I value myself. | 我重视自己啊 |
[09:08] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[09:09] | you know, I like to keep it a secret. | 我喜欢保密 |
[09:13] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[09:14] | Pretend I’m your boss, ask me for a raise. | 把我当做你的老板 问我要加薪 |
[09:17] | No. Forget it. | 不 算了吧 |
[09:19] | Do it. You need the practice. | 来吧 你需要练习 |
[09:29] | Claudia… | 克劳迪娅 |
[09:30] | That’s my boss’s name. | 那是我老板的名字 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道 |
[09:34] | Ever since I started managing the restaurant, | 自从我开始管理餐厅开始 |
[09:38] | things have been going real good, | 一切都很顺利 |
[09:41] | so I was thinking | 所以我想着 |
[09:43] | maybe I could get a small raise. | 也许你能给我加点薪 |
[09:47] | You know, if that’s okay with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[09:51] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你听我说了这么多 |
[09:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:58] | No, that was good. | 不 那挺好的 |
[10:00] | Just curious. | 很好奇 |
[10:02] | What would it sound like if you were drunk? | 如果你喝醉时会怎么要求 |
[10:08] | Why don’t you love me? | 你为什么不爱我 |
[10:16] | And… | 而且 |
[10:17] | since I got our labor costs down… | 因为我降低了劳动力成本 |
[10:22] | …and, uh… | 还有 |
[10:24] | the average check per guest is up… | 客人平均用餐费提高了 |
[10:27] | and, uh, the bar tabs are up… | 酒吧消费也提高了 |
[10:30] | Are you… crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[10:32] | No. No, I just have water in my eyes. | 不不 我只是眼睛里有水 |
[10:36] | That’s crying. | 那就是哭 |
[10:38] | Anyway, uh… | 总之 |
[10:40] | I think… I deserve… | 我觉得 我该 |
[10:44] | …a raise. | 涨工资 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | I deserve a raise. | 我该涨工资 |
[10:51] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[10:53] | I deserve a raise. | 我该涨工资 |
[10:56] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你听我说了这么多 |
[11:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:02] | You do. | 你该的 |
[11:03] | I do? | 是吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah. You’ve been doing a great job around here. | 是啊 你的工作做得很好 |
[11:06] | I have? | 是吗 |
[11:08] | And that’s why it is so heartbreaking for me to tell you | 所以要告诉你我得让你走 |
[11:10] | that I have to let you go. | 真是让我心碎 |
[11:12] | What? | 什么 |
[11:14] | You’re… you’re firing me? | 你要炒了我吗 |
[11:16] | Sorry. My brother needs a job. | 抱歉 我弟需要工作 |
[11:18] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 但如果这能让你感觉更好 |
[11:20] | he won’t be nearly as good as you. | 他不会跟你一样出色的 |
[11:22] | No, it doesn’t make me feel better. | 这没让我感觉更好 |
[11:25] | This is my job. I earned it. | 这是我的工作 我应得的 |
[11:27] | Please don’t make a scene. | 请不要大吵大闹 |
[11:28] | This is hard enough for me. | 这对我来说已经够难了 |
[11:30] | Hard for you? | 对你来说很难 |
[11:31] | You’re ruining my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[11:33] | And here comes the scene. | 开始了 |
[11:35] | You can’t do this. This isn’t fair. | 你不能这样做 这不公平 |
[11:37] | Fair? Oh, that’s adorable. | 公平 真可爱 |
[11:40] | I’ll tell you what– if you’d like, | 这样吧 如果你愿意的话 |
[11:42] | you can go back to waiting tables. | 可以继续去做服务员 |
[11:43] | No way. I… I just spent the last six months | 不行 我过去六个月里 |
[11:46] | treating everybody around here like crap– | 对每个服务员都超级严厉 |
[11:48] | I can’t go back to being one of them. | 我不能当服务员了 |
[11:50] | I’ll get shanked in the freezer. | 我会在冷冻室被捅死的 |
[11:53] | Well, that’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[11:55] | No. No. | 不不 |
[11:57] | Here’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[11:58] | Screw this job, and screw you. | 去你的工作 去你的 |
[12:01] | Here, you can take your key. | 你可以拿走你的钥匙 |
[12:03] | As far as I’m concerned, you can shove it up your… | 我无所谓 你甚至可以插进… |
[12:05] | Well, I can’t get it off this ring thing, | 我没法从钥匙扣上取下来 |
[12:08] | but I will mail you this key! | 但我会把这把钥匙寄给你 |
[12:23] | Hey, this filet mignon is excellent. | 这菲力牛排美味极了 |
[12:26] | My compliments to the thief. | 我赞美你这个小偷 |
[12:29] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[12:31] | – You get the raise? – Nope. | -你涨工资了吗 -没有 |
[12:33] | Not only did I not get the raise, | 我不仅没涨工资 |
[12:35] | but Claudia tried to bump me back down to waitress. | 克劳迪娅还想让我重新做服务员 |
[12:38] | You’re kidding! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:39] | After everything I did for that place, | 我为那家餐厅付出了好多 |
[12:41] | she expects me to go back to waiting tables. | 结果她指望我去做服务员 |
[12:43] | Well, maybe that’s not so bad. | 也许那不是件坏事 |
[12:45] | This way you can make your own hours, | 这样的话你可以自己安排时间 |
[12:47] | it’ll be easier for you to see Roscoe, take classes. | 你就更容易见罗斯科 上课 |
[12:49] | No, no, no. You don’t get it. I quit. | 不不 你不懂 我辞职了 |
[12:52] | What? | 什么 |
[12:53] | You and Marjorie were right– I need to value myself. | 你和玛乔丽说得对 我得重视自己 |
[12:56] | So I told her to go straight to hell! | 所以我让她去死 |
[12:58] | You would’ve been proud of me. | 你会为我感到骄傲的 |
[13:00] | Wait, so… You have no job and you quit, | 等等 你现在没工作了 你辞职了 |
[13:03] | which means you… you can’t get unemployment. | 这就是说 你没法拿到失业补助金了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, but on the way out I stole a rack of lamb. | 是啊 但出来的路上我偷了一块羊排 |
[13:14] | Oh… Christy, what have you done? | 克丽丝蒂 你做了什么 |
[13:17] | What I’ve done is the right thing! | 我做的是正确的事 |
[13:19] | I stood up for myself. | 我为自己挺身而出 |
[13:20] | I demanded that I be given respect. | 我要求得到尊重 |
[13:22] | Which, as you know, is hard for me, but– | 你也知道 这对我来说不容易 但是 |
[13:24] | Oh, damn it, I’ll be right back! | 该死 我马上回来 |
[13:28] | As long as you’re going, | 既然你要去 |
[13:28] | see if they have any of that molten lava cake. | 看看那里还有熔岩蛋糕没有 |
[13:51] | What’s with the waitress outfit? | 你为什么穿着服务员的衣服 |
[13:52] | I thought you were management. | 我记得你是经理 |
[13:54] | Yeah. I just, I kind of reevaluated my work situation, | 是啊 我重新评估了我的工作形势 |
[13:58] | and thought that waitressing | 觉得服务员 |
[13:59] | was more conducive to my long-term goals. | 更有利于我的长期目标 |
[14:02] | Is Roscoe ready? | 罗斯科准备好了吗 |
[14:03] | Hey, you! | 你好啊 |
[14:05] | Aw… Are you waitressing again? | 你又当服务员了吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Well, you know, I just, it was a choice | 是啊 我只是 我感觉这个选择 |
[14:10] | that felt more appropriate given my class schedule, | 更为合适 考虑到我的课程表 |
[14:13] | ah. And, uh… | 还有… |
[14:14] | Is Roscoe ready? | 罗斯科准备好了吗 |
[14:16] | – Hi, mom. – Hi, sweetie. | -妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[14:17] | How come you’re dressed like a waitress? | 你为什么打扮成了服务员 |
[14:19] | ‘Cause life is a series of crushing disappointments. | 因为人生就是一系列的失望透顶 |
[14:22] | Can we please go?! | 我们能走了吗 |
[14:24] | Did you ask her? | 你问了她吗 |
[14:25] | Not yet. Give me a minute. | 还没有 给我点时间 |
[14:27] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[14:29] | Look, we know it’s your weekend with Roscoe… | 我们知道这周末罗斯科要去你家 |
[14:31] | And we respect that. | 我们尊重这点 |
[14:33] | But we just bought a boat. | 但我们刚买了一条船 |
[14:36] | – Well, I mean, it’s not just a boat. – Nah, nah. | -那不只是一条船啦 -不是 |
[14:39] | It’s a 35-foot cabin cruiser. | 是35英尺的豪华游艇 |
[14:42] | And we’re gonna go fishing. | 我们要去钓鱼 |
[14:45] | But… what about spending time with me? | 但是 说好跟我共度时光的呢 |
[14:48] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | Honey, would you mind just going to your room for a minute | 亲爱的 你介意回你房间一会儿 |
[14:54] | so I can speak with your dad and Candace in private? | 让我和你爸还有坎迪斯私下谈谈吗 |
[14:57] | Don’t give in. | 别屈服 |
[15:01] | Come on, Christy, it’s one weekend. | 拜托 克丽丝蒂 就一个周末嘛 |
[15:02] | Yeah, but you told him without asking me first, | 是啊 但你没问我就跟他说了 |
[15:05] | so now if I say no, I’m gonna be the bad guy. | 所以如果我不同意 我就成坏人了 |
[15:07] | So say yes and be the good guy. | 那就同意 做个好人啊 |
[15:09] | I am the good guy. You’re the bad guy. | 我就是好人 你们才是坏人 |
[15:12] | Whoa, settle down. | 冷静点 |
[15:14] | Look, I just had the absolute worst couple of days, | 我这几天过得超级糟糕 |
[15:17] | and the only thing I was looking forward to | 我唯一期待的 |
[15:18] | was spending time with my son. | 就是跟我儿子共度时光 |
[15:20] | So pack his little bag and put him in my car. | 所以给他收拾东西 带他上我的车 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | Ugh! How did you ever live with that? | 你怎么忍受她的啊 |
[15:30] | Oh, I’ll tell you how! | 我告诉你是怎么回事 |
[15:37] | So let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[15:39] | You kept him from fishing on a boat this weekend | 你这周末不让他坐游艇钓鱼 |
[15:41] | so he could sit here and watch tv? | 好让他坐在这里看电视吗 |
[15:44] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[15:45] | This is my weekend with him. | 这周末他该来我家 |
[15:47] | If I let him stay over there | 如果每次他们弄了点新花样 |
[15:48] | every time they did something cool, I’d never see him again. | 我就让他留在那边 我这辈子就再也见不到他了 |
[15:51] | He could be fishing on a boat. | 他可以在游艇上钓鱼 |
[15:53] | I know he could be fishing on a boat! | 我知道他可以在游艇上钓鱼 |
[15:55] | You don’t have to tell me he could be fishing on a boat! | 你没必要告诉我他可以在游艇上钓鱼 |
[15:57] | You want to tell me something? | 你想告诉我一些事吗 |
[15:58] | Tell me why I can’t ever be right! | 告诉我我为什么总是不对 |
[16:03] | Ahoy, matey. | 好啊 伙计 |
[16:09] | Sure, I had problems when I was drinking, | 我喝酒时也的确有问题 |
[16:12] | but… I also knew how to make them disappear. | 但我也知道怎么让问题消失 |
[16:16] | Vodka-cadabra. | 伏特加-变变变 |
[16:19] | Poof. They’re gone. | 问题消失了 |
[16:22] | Along with a lot of jobs, | 同时消失的还有许多工作 |
[16:24] | a few boyfriends, one husband, | 几个男友 一个丈夫 |
[16:27] | and the years 2002 through 2008. | 还有2002年到2009年这段时光 |
[16:32] | But now that I’m sober, | 但现在我戒酒了 |
[16:34] | there’s no more getting away from my problems. | 就再也没法逃避问题了 |
[16:38] | I feel like I’m losing my son. | 我感觉我要失去我儿子 |
[16:41] | I took it right in the shorts at work. | 我在工作上吃了瘪 |
[16:44] | And I know this doesn’t sound like a bad thing, | 我知道这听起来不是件坏事 |
[16:47] | but my ex-husband just got a boat. | 但我的前夫刚买了一艘游艇 |
[16:52] | How did that ass-hat | 那个大傻帽 |
[16:54] | end up with a boat? | 怎么买到游艇的啊 |
[16:58] | Anyway, I got a bunch of other problems | 总之 我还有好多别的问题 |
[17:01] | to complain about, but I’ll save it for coffee. | 要抱怨 但我还是留在喝咖啡时说吧 |
[17:04] | I might skip coffee. | 我也许不喝咖啡了 |
[17:19] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[17:25] | If you like, we have time for one more share. | 如果你愿意 我们还可以再听一次分享 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | I’m… | 我是 |
[17:34] | Jodi. | 乔迪 |
[17:36] | I guess I’m a drug addict. | 我想我是个毒瘾者 |
[17:39] | Hi, Jodi. | 你好 乔迪 |
[17:43] | So, I, um… | 我 |
[17:45] | I went back to my boyfriend and… | 我回到了男友身边 |
[17:47] | I told him I wanted to get clean, and… | 我跟他说我想戒毒 |
[17:51] | We started fighting, and… | 我们开始吵架 |
[17:55] | it didn’t work out so good. | 结局不大顺利 |
[17:58] | I have no problems. | 我没问题了 |
[18:01] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do now. | 我不知道我该怎么做了 |
[18:02] | You know, I just… I just know whatever it is… | 我只是知道不管怎么 |
[18:06] | I can’t do it by myself. | 我都没法自己做到 |
[18:13] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要一个人啊 |
[18:29] | I know it’s overwhelming, | 我知道这压力很大 |
[18:30] | but you don’t have to figure everything out right now. | 但你没必要现在搞清楚一切 |
[18:33] | He’s gonna come looking for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[18:35] | We’ll deal with that when it happens. | 到时候我们再处理 |
[18:37] | In the meantime, you just need to get some rest. | 在此期间 你只用好好休息 |
[18:39] | Yeah, but what about my stuff, you know? He’s got all my stuff. | 但我的东西呢 我的东西都在他那里 |
[18:42] | We’ll get your stuff, or we’ll get you new stuff– | 我们会拿回你的东西 或者给你买新东西 |
[18:44] | don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[18:45] | And between all of us, | 你可以住在 |
[18:47] | you’ll have a place to stay until you get back on your feet. | 我们这些人家里 直到你重振旗鼓 |
[18:53] | Mine’s the nicest. | 我家最好了 |
[18:59] | Aren’t you afraid I’m gonna rip you off? | 你们不害怕我会偷东西吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 怕 |
[19:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[19:07] | Try “Thank you.” | 说谢谢吧 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | – What? – My kid caught a fish. | -怎么了 -我儿子钓到了鱼 |
[19:21] | Now I only have to steal tartar sauce. | 现在我只用偷塔塔酱了 |