时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, Beverly. | 你好 贝弗莉 |
[00:08] | I said, “Hello, Beverly.” | 我说了 你好 贝弗莉 |
[00:10] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[00:13] | All right, well, namaste , grumpy pants! | 好吧 有礼了 暴躁鬼 |
[00:18] | You are too nice, Bonnie Plunkett. | 你太好了 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[00:21] | And too good-lookin’. | 而且太美了 |
[00:25] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 |
[00:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:28] | I just got a text from Violet. She’s on her way over. | 我刚收到维奥莉特的短信 她在过来的路上 |
[00:31] | She give a hint what it’s about? | 她说了是什么事吗 |
[00:32] | No. Just “Coming over. Need to talk.” | 没有 就说了 我在过来 得谈谈 |
[00:35] | Ooh, very scary, boys and girls. | 真可怕 孩子们 |
[00:39] | Do you think she broke up with Gregory? | 你觉得她和格雷戈里分手了吗 |
[00:41] | That or she’s pregnant again. | 要么是这个 要么是她又怀孕了 |
[00:43] | Or she broke up with him and she’s pregnant. | 或者跟他分手了 而且怀孕了 |
[00:45] | Again. | 又一次 |
[00:47] | Oh, I hate this. | 我讨厌这事 |
[00:48] | Hang on. Maybe we’re overreacting. | 等等 也许我们反应过度了 |
[00:50] | Maybe she’s on her way over here | 也许她过来是为了 |
[00:51] | to share some good news with her mother. | 跟她母亲分享些好消息 |
[00:54] | If you’re not gonna take this seriously then just be quiet. | 如果你不打算严肃对待 那就闭嘴 |
[01:18] | Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[01:20] | So far. | 到目前为止 |
[01:22] | What brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[01:24] | This is kind of hard for me to say. Um… | 我有点难以开口 |
[01:31] | Oh, god. I gave birth to you in less time. | 天啊 我生你用的时间都更少 |
[01:33] | What is it? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Relax. It’s nothing bad. | 别紧张 不是坏事 |
[01:36] | Then why are you here? | 那你干嘛来 |
[01:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | I know I haven’t been the best daughter lately. | 我知道我最近不是个好女儿 |
[01:46] | Careful. Could be a trap. | 小心 可能是个陷阱 |
[01:51] | I-I never call. | 我不给你打电话 |
[01:53] | I never check to see how you’re doing. | 也不过来看看你过得怎么样 |
[01:55] | Well, honey, in your defense, | 亲爱的 帮你说句话 |
[01:57] | I think that’s just ’cause you don’t like me. | 我觉得那只是因为你不喜欢我 |
[02:01] | And that’s fine. | 那没关系 |
[02:03] | No, it’s not. | 有关系 |
[02:05] | I’ve been talking to Gregory about everything | 我和格雷戈里说了 |
[02:07] | that goes on between us, | 我俩之间发生的一切 |
[02:09] | and he encouraged me to reach out to you, | 他鼓励我来找你 |
[02:12] | see if we maybe could rebuild our relationship. | 看看我们能不能重建关系 |
[02:17] | I did not see this coming. | 我没料到 |
[02:18] | Did you see this coming? | 你料到了吗 |
[02:19] | I did not. | 没有 |
[02:22] | Anyway, I really liked the idea | 总之 我很喜欢这个主意 |
[02:24] | Because I don’t want the kind of relationship with you | 因为我不想跟你的关系 |
[02:26] | that you have with grandma. | 像是你跟外婆那样 |
[02:27] | – Hey. You know, your mom and I have been getting along really… – Szh-szh-szh-szh. | -你妈和我处得很好… -嘘 |
[02:31] | Go ahead, honey. | 继续说 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | That’s it. | 就这么多了 |
[02:34] | I just wanted to tell you I love you | 我只是想告诉你 我爱你 |
[02:37] | and I hope we can start spending more time together. | 我希望我们能共度更多时光 |
[02:41] | Oh, Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[02:43] | That’s the best news you could’ve brought me. | 这是你给我带来的最好消息 |
[02:45] | Yeah. She thought you were pregnant. | 是啊 她还以为你怀孕了 |
[02:48] | Do you not know the meaning of “Szh-szh-szh”? | 你不知道嘘是什么意思吗 |
[02:52] | That’s great, Christy. | 真棒 克丽丝蒂 |
[02:55] | That’s the real benefit of staying sober. | 这是戒酒的好处 |
[02:57] | Families get to heal. | 能跟家人和解 |
[02:58] | Yeah. It’s finally happening. | 是啊 终于发生了 |
[03:00] | Tell her the best part. | 告诉她最棒的部分 |
[03:01] | Oh. After three years of requests and pokes, | 经历了三年的请求和打招呼 |
[03:05] | my daughter has accepted me as her friend on Facebook. | 我女儿终于接受了我做脸书好友 |
[03:09] | Wonderful. | 真棒 |
[03:10] | Of course, now I know that she has a marijuana leaf | 当然 现在我知道了她屁股上 |
[03:12] | tattooed on her ass, but still… Yay. | 纹了个大麻叶的纹身 但依然很棒 |
[03:18] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[03:20] | Let’s go somewhere else. | 我们去别的地方吧 |
[03:23] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[03:23] | Who knows? Bitch be crazy. | 谁知道 那婊子疯了 |
[03:27] | That’s the woman in our building my mother stole drugs from. | 那女人跟我们住一栋大楼 我妈偷了她的药 |
[03:30] | They weren’t drugs. | 根本不算药 |
[03:32] | They were cat tranquilizers. | 是猫的镇定剂 |
[03:34] | How is that not drugs? | 那怎么不算药 |
[03:35] | I had to take, like, seven to get a buzz. | 我得打七份才能兴奋 |
[03:38] | That’s ’cause you don’t weigh eight pounds. | 那是因为你的重量远远超过八磅 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | We’re getting off the point. | 我们偏题了 |
[03:43] | I’m guessing you didn’t make the amends to her that we discussed. | 我猜你没有跟她赔礼道歉 我们讨论过的 |
[03:46] | Well, that’d be a good guess, Marjorie. | 猜得真好 玛乔丽 |
[03:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[03:50] | Honestly? For the day I find her dead, bloated body | 说实话吗 等有一天我在浴缸找到她 |
[03:53] | in the bathtub. | 肿胀的尸体 |
[03:54] | Bonnie, if you want to stay sober | 邦妮 如果你想坚持戒瘾 |
[03:57] | and walk through this world free of guilt, shame, and resentment, | 这辈子不觉得内疚 羞耻和怨恨 |
[04:00] | you have to take responsibility for your actions. | 那你就得为你的行为负责 |
[04:08] | What? | 什么 |
[04:09] | Sorry. It’s just… It’s hard to imagine you… | 抱歉 只是很难想象你 |
[04:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:19] | This is so much fun. | 这太好玩了 |
[04:20] | I can’t remember the last time you and I went shopping. | 我都不记得上次我们一起逛街是什么时候了 |
[04:23] | I do. I was nine. | 我记得 我当时九岁 |
[04:25] | I’d outgrown all my clothes for school, | 我上学的衣服都穿不下了 |
[04:27] | so you stole some jeans and t-shirts | 所以你偷了一些牛仔裤和T恤 |
[04:29] | and shoved ’em in my backpack. | 塞进了我的书包里 |
[04:31] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 是的 |
[04:33] | You know, I stole that backpack, too. | 那书包也是我偷的 |
[04:35] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:36] | My kid wants a hello kitty backpack, | 我女儿想要凯蒂猫书包 |
[04:38] | she gets a hello kitty backpack. | 我就给她弄个凯蒂猫书包 |
[04:40] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:41] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[04:43] | No, don’t be. | 不用 |
[04:45] | I’m finally realizing that you were doing the best you could | 我终于意识到你当时在尽力 |
[04:47] | to take care of me. | 抚养我 |
[04:49] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[04:51] | I hope you know I’m not the… | 希望你知道我不再是 |
[04:53] | shoplifting, drug-addled, single mom I used to be. | 过去那个偷东西和吸毒成瘾的单亲妈妈 |
[04:58] | Don’t worry. We’re good. | 别担心 我们没事 |
[05:00] | You mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:02] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[05:05] | Again? | 又抱吗 |
[05:07] | I promise this is the last time I’ll cry today. | 我保证这是我今天最后一次哭 |
[05:10] | Good, ’cause I need you to help me do some damage | 很好 因为我需要你帮我好好摧残 |
[05:13] | to Gregory’s credit card. | 格雷戈里的信用卡 |
[05:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:17] | It’s so nice he gives you money for clothes. | 他给你买衣服的钱真好 |
[05:19] | Yeah. He’s 22 years older than me. | 是啊 他比我大22岁 |
[05:21] | He gives me money for everything. | 什么钱都给我 |
[05:23] | As well he should. | 他也该如此 |
[05:25] | Oh. Yes? | 好看吗 |
[05:28] | – Meh. – Meh? | -一般啦 -一般吗 |
[05:29] | Meh. | 一般 |
[05:30] | Yeah, you’re right. Meh. | 你说得对 一般 |
[05:32] | Ooh. Now, this is cute. | 这件真好看 |
[05:34] | Super cute. | 超好看 |
[05:36] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这件 |
[05:39] | I love that, too. | 我也喜欢这件 |
[05:41] | – Not meh? – So not meh. | -不一般吗 -当然不是 |
[05:43] | Ugh, now I have to make a decision. | 现在我得做决定了 |
[05:45] | No, you don’t. I’ll stick this one in my purse. | 你不用啊 这个我塞进包里 |
[05:48] | – Mom. – I’m kidding. | -妈 -我开玩笑的 |
[05:50] | You know, how ’bout you buy that one, | 这样吧 你买那件 |
[05:52] | I’ll buy this one, and we’ll share? | 我买这件 然后我们换着穿 |
[05:54] | Wow, we are like best friends. | 天啊 我们像是闺蜜一样 |
[06:00] | Always and forever. | 一直都是 永远都是 |
[06:08] | Oh. It’s still alive. | 她还活着啊 |
[06:15] | ’bout time you fixed that thing. | 你也该修那玩意儿了 |
[06:18] | There are 24 units in this building, Beverly. | 楼里住着24户人 贝弗莉 |
[06:20] | I’m only one person. | 我只有一个人 |
[06:21] | Our old building manager had everything running perfectly. | 之前的大楼管理员让一切都井井有条 |
[06:25] | Yeah. And then he went out behind the trash bins | 是啊 然后他走到垃圾桶后面 |
[06:26] | and blew his brains out. | 爆了自己的头 |
[06:28] | At least he knew where the trash bins were. | 至少他知道垃圾桶在哪 |
[06:37] | I fixed it! | 我修好了 |
[06:43] | Well, that’s a first. | 这可是头一回 |
[06:49] | We need to clear the air. | 我们得消除误会 |
[06:51] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:53] | All right. I’m listening. | 好吧 我在听着 |
[07:01] | What’s the matter, | 怎么了 |
[07:02] | cat tranquilizers got your tongue? | 猫的镇定剂让你说不出话吗 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Let’s put all our cards on the table. | 我们坦诚相待吧 |
[07:10] | I don’t like you, | 我不喜欢你 |
[07:12] | you don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[07:15] | Go on. | 继续 |
[07:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:30] | Too much. I’m out. | 太过了 我走了 |
[07:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[07:32] | I got to share this with you. | 我得和你分享这事 |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:34] | I realize now | 我现在意识到了 |
[07:36] | that all of the heartbreak, all of the struggle, | 所有的心碎和努力 |
[07:38] | it all had a purpose. | 都是有目的的 |
[07:40] | To allow me to have | 让我拥有了 |
[07:42] | the greatest day a mother could ask for. | 一个妈妈能拥有的最棒的一天 |
[07:45] | And I got a new top. | 我买了一件新上衣 |
[07:48] | Go Christy, go Christy. | 克丽丝蒂加油 克丽丝蒂加油 |
[07:51] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[07:52] | On life. | 嗑了生活的药 |
[07:54] | My daughter loves me. | 我女儿爱我 |
[07:55] | What must that be like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[07:57] | Oh, right. You wouldn’t know. | 对哦 你不知道 |
[08:01] | We went shopping, we got pedicures, | 我们去逛街 修甲 |
[08:03] | and then we had coffee with her friends. | 然后和她的朋友喝了咖啡 |
[08:05] | And get this, Violet wasn’t embarrassed to be seen with me. | 听好了 维奥莉特不怕别人看到她和我在一起 |
[08:08] | She was actually proud. | 她实际上很骄傲 |
[08:09] | Of what? | 骄傲什么 |
[08:10] | I know! I thought the same thing. | 就是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[08:13] | But it turns out being a high school dropout, recovering alcoholic, | 原来带着跟两个废柴男人生的 |
[08:17] | failed pole dancer with two kids | 两个孩子的高中辍学生/戒瘾的酒鬼/ |
[08:19] | from two different loser baby daddies makes me the cool mom. | 失败的钢管舞女让我成了很酷的妈 |
[08:23] | Did you tell ’em how you used to smuggle drugs | 你跟她们说了你以前 |
[08:25] | into the country in your tushy? | 在屁股里夹带毒品进美国吗 |
[08:26] | Does Neil Diamond forget to sing “Sweet Caroline”? | 尼尔·戴蒙德会忘了唱《甜蜜卡罗琳》吗 |
[08:31] | And it gets better. | 事情还变得更好了 |
[08:32] | Violet invited us over for dinner | 维奥莉特邀请我们周日 |
[08:34] | with her and gregory this Sunday. | 跟她还有格雷戈里共进晚餐 |
[08:35] | Can’t wait. | 真是等不及了 |
[08:37] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了啊 |
[08:38] | I just tried to make amends to Beverly. | 我刚在跟贝弗莉赔礼道歉 |
[08:40] | It didn’t go very well. | 结果进行得不大顺利 |
[08:41] | Aw. Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[08:44] | Okay, well, bye! | 好了 我走了 |
[08:46] | Where you goin’? | 你去哪里 |
[08:47] | I’ve got a class. | 我要上课 |
[08:50] | Hey, mom, not that you asked for my opinion… | 妈 虽然你没问我的意见 |
[08:55] | I think you should go over to Beverly’s apartment | 我觉得你该去贝弗莉家 |
[08:58] | and straighten things out with her. | 跟她把事情说清楚 |
[09:00] | I promise it’ll make you feel better, | 我保证这能让你感觉更好 |
[09:02] | And, more importantly, it will help you stay sober. | 更重要的是 这会帮你坚持戒瘾 |
[09:06] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[09:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:09] | Go Bonnie, | 邦妮加油 |
[09:10] | go Bonnie. | 邦妮加油 |
[09:12] | Get out of here! | 走开 |
[09:19] | Go Bonnie! Go Bonnie! | 邦妮加油 邦妮加油 |
[09:46] | Hi, Beverly. | 你好 贝弗莉 |
[09:48] | What do you want, Plunkett? | 你想怎么样 普兰科特 |
[09:50] | Here’s 50 bucks. | 这是50块 |
[09:52] | What’s this for? | 给我钱干什么 |
[09:53] | A while back, you accused me of stealing some of your cat’s tranquilizers. | 之前你说我偷了你家猫的镇定剂 |
[09:56] | At the time, I denied it because I was… | 那时候我否认了 因为我 |
[10:00] | Well, I was blasted on cat tranquilizers. | 猫的镇定剂让我嗨了 |
[10:04] | But I’m sober now, | 但我现在戒瘾了 |
[10:05] | and part of me staying that way is repairing the damage I did. | 坚持戒瘾的部分要求就是弥补过错 |
[10:08] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[10:09] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[10:11] | Uh, for the last six months, | 过去六个月里 |
[10:12] | I’ve been turning your rent in late, | 我都迟交了你的房租 |
[10:14] | so you may want to check your credit rating. | 你也许想检查下你的信用评级 |
[10:16] | – You didn’t. – I did. | -你没有 -我有 |
[10:18] | Also, if you’ve been wondering what happened | 还有 如果你一直在想 |
[10:21] | to your fruit-of-the month basket… Well, | 你的每月水果篮去哪里了 |
[10:24] | here. The mangoes were delicious. | 给 芒果超好吃 |
[10:27] | Is there more? | 还有吗 |
[10:28] | No, that’s it. | 没了 就这么说 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. | 抱歉 希望你能原谅我 |
[10:34] | Amazing. | 真神奇 |
[10:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:38] | No, I mean, it’s amazing | 不 我是说这真神奇 |
[10:39] | you think you can throw a few bucks around, | 你觉得你可以扔我几块钱 |
[10:41] | wave a magic wand, and suddenly, | 挥动魔杖 突然 |
[10:42] | you’re not a horrible human being anymore. | 你就不再是个糟糕的人了 |
[10:44] | Well, that would be ideal. | 那样就最好了 |
[10:47] | Well, I don’t forgive you. | 我不原谅你 |
[10:48] | Oh, come on, Beverly. I’m really trying here. | 拜托 贝弗莉 我很努力的 |
[10:51] | No you’re not. You’re just flappin’ your gums | 你没有 你只是靠一张嘴 |
[10:53] | and hoping I let you off the hook. | 指望我能放你一马 |
[10:55] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[10:56] | You’re a liar and an addict, and… | 你是个骗子 酒瘾者 |
[10:58] | and I have no respect for people like you. | 我不尊重你这种人 |
[11:00] | And you can keep your money! | 你可以留着你的钱 |
[11:05] | I don’t see how this is keeping me sober. | 我不懂这怎么能帮我戒瘾 |
[11:12] | That top looks great on you. | 你的这件上衣真好看 |
[11:14] | Thanks. I’m kind of diggin’ yours. | 谢谢 我也挺喜欢你的 |
[11:18] | Bonnie, is the brisket okay? | 邦妮 胸肉还行吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, just not much of an appetite. | 是的 只是我没胃口 |
[11:22] | She’s a little depressed | 她有点沮丧 |
[11:23] | because she found out how much people hate her. | 因为她得知了有多少人恨她 |
[11:26] | Not people. Person. | 哪有很多人 就一个 |
[11:28] | No, I asked around. | 不 我问过了 |
[11:29] | It’s people. | 有很多人 |
[11:32] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得难以置信 |
[11:33] | You’re always so, uh… | 你总是很 |
[11:35] | I’m always so what? | 我总是很什么 |
[11:38] | At the moment, scary. | 此时此刻是很吓人 |
[11:42] | Uh, I’m-I’m just gonna clear this stuff away. | 我来收盘子吧 |
[11:46] | You have him trained well. | 你把他训练得很好啊 |
[11:47] | I can’t take credit for that. | 这可不是我的功劳 |
[11:48] | His mom broke him pretty good. | 他妈妈算是驯服了他 |
[11:51] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[11:55] | You guys seem like you’re doing great. | 你们好像处得挺好 |
[11:57] | We are. You know, a couple nights ago, | 是的 前几晚 |
[11:59] | we stayed up talking until 2:00 in the morning. | 我们聊天聊到凌晨两点 |
[12:01] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[12:02] | All kinds of stuff. | 很多东西 |
[12:03] | Did you know that George Bush’s dad was president, too? | 你知道乔治·布什的爸爸也是总统吗 |
[12:09] | Fascinating. | 真吸引人 |
[12:12] | So, how is he in the sack? | 他床上功夫怎么样 |
[12:14] | Mom! | 妈 |
[12:15] | – You do not have to answer that. – Oh, come on. | -你没必要回答 -拜托 |
[12:17] | I’m missing Sunday Night Football. Give me something. | 我都没看成《周日橄榄球之夜》 告诉我 |
[12:20] | All right, this is kind of cute. | 其实挺萌的 |
[12:22] | Suddenly you’re curious. | 你突然感兴趣了 |
[12:24] | Well, she is my best friend. | 她是我闺蜜 |
[12:28] | After we, like… | 我们 |
[12:30] | you know, do it, | 那个以后 |
[12:32] | he giggles. | 他会傻笑 |
[12:34] | Why? Is he ticklish? | 为什么 他怕痒吗 |
[12:36] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[12:37] | He’s giggling because he can’t believe his good luck. | 他傻笑是因为他难以相信自己运气这么好 |
[12:42] | What was so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[12:44] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:45] | You know us girls. We just love to giggle. | 你知道我们女人的 就喜欢傻笑 |
[12:50] | Multiple times. | 好多次 |
[12:53] | I’ll get dessert. | 我去拿甜点 |
[12:56] | I have to tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[12:57] | Violet has been a totally different person | 维奥莉特过去这几天 |
[13:00] | the last few days. | 完全不一样了 |
[13:01] | How so? | 怎么呢 |
[13:02] | Well, she’s… | 她… |
[13:03] | What’s the right word? Happy. | 该怎么说 很幸福 |
[13:06] | Me, too, and I know | 我也是 我知道 |
[13:08] | you’re the one who encouraged her to mend fences with me, | 是你鼓励她跟我重归于好 |
[13:12] | and I can’t thank you enough. | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:14] | Although to be completely honest, | 虽然说句实话 |
[13:16] | I did have a selfish motive. | 我的确有个自私的动机 |
[13:18] | – What do you mean? – Well, as a psychotherapist, | -你什么意思 -作为心理治疗师 |
[13:20] | I know that if a woman has a positive relationship | 我知道如果女人跟她母亲 |
[13:23] | with her mother, she’s more likely | 有积极的关系 她就更可能 |
[13:25] | to forge strong bonds with her own children. | 跟自己的孩子建立紧密联系 |
[13:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[13:31] | Anyway, I, uh, can’t wait to be a father, | 总之 我等不及当爸爸了 |
[13:35] | and you and Violet getting along will only make her a better mom. | 你和维奥莉特处得好只会让她成为更好的母亲 |
[13:39] | I get that, | 我理解 |
[13:41] | but you can wait a little while, right? | 但你可以等一阵 对吧 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah, well, we’re not even married yet. | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[13:46] | On the other hand, I’m not getting any younger. | 另一方面 我也不年轻了 |
[13:48] | True, you wait too long, you’ll be shootin’ sawdust. | 是的 如果等太久 你就会射”木屑”了 |
[13:52] | Mom! | 妈 |
[13:53] | Well, where do you think sawdust comes from? | 你觉得”木屑”[无价值的]这词是怎么来的啊 |
[14:00] | You have lots of time to have kids. | 你有很多时间来抚养孩子 |
[14:03] | And I know that Violet’s not in a rush. | 我知道维奥莉特也不急 |
[14:05] | She wants to finish college, | 她想读完大学 |
[14:08] | Maybe even start a career before she has another baby. | 也许在生另一个孩子之前找份工作 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. Another baby? | 抱歉 另一个孩子 |
[14:15] | You just said, “Before she has another baby.” | 你刚说 在生另一个孩子之前 |
[14:19] | Yeah, you did just say that. Why’d you say that? | 你刚的确这样说了 为什么 |
[14:24] | Are you telling me that Violet had a baby? | 你这是告诉我维奥莉特有过孩子吗 |
[14:30] | I think it’s charming you giggle after sex. | 我觉得你做爱后傻笑很可爱 |
[14:36] | Who’s ready for banana cream? | 谁想吃香蕉奶油派了 |
[14:39] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[14:42] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[14:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:49] | Violet, I assumed you told him about the baby. | 维奥莉特 我还以为你跟他说了孩子的事 |
[14:53] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[14:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:59] | I do so much better when you are not in my life. | 你没出现在我生命之中时 我过得好得多 |
[15:08] | I know how upset you must be, | 我知道你有多沮丧 |
[15:11] | but if we leave now, | 但如果我们现在走了 |
[15:12] | we can get home in time to see the fourth quarter. | 我们回家时就赶得上看第四节比赛了 |
[15:21] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[15:22] | Pictures of me and Violet, back when she loved me. | 我和维奥莉特的合照 当她还爱我的时候 |
[15:27] | Oh, that’s a good one. When did you take that? | 真不错 什么时候拍的 |
[15:29] | Three hours ago. | 三小时前 |
[15:43] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[15:49] | To me? | 对我吗 |
[15:51] | The other day, I said some things I’m not proud of. | 那天 我说了一些我并不骄傲的话 |
[15:54] | To me? | 对我吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | My dad was a drunk. | 我爸是个酒鬼 |
[16:06] | He did some horrible things. | 他做了一些可怕的事 |
[16:07] | And then he’d just say, “Sorry, I’ll never do it again.” | 然后他就会说 抱歉 我再也不会这样了 |
[16:10] | And then he’d do it again. | 然后他又这样做 |
[16:12] | So when you apologized… It kind of set me off. | 所以你道歉时 这让我很火大 |
[16:17] | Beverly, I had no idea. | 贝弗莉 我不知道 |
[16:19] | How could you? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[16:21] | Anyway, I realize you’re not him, | 总之 我意识到你不是他 |
[16:24] | and it wasn’t fair to talk to you the way I did. | 我那样跟你说话是我不对 |
[16:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Wait! Beverly? | 等等 贝弗莉 |
[16:38] | You want to come in for some tea and football? | 你想进来喝点茶 看看橄榄球赛吗 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:46] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:49] | You know, you two have a lot in common. | 你们有很多共同点 |
[16:52] | Her mom was a drunk. | 她妈也曾是个酒鬼 |
[17:22] | It’s Violet. | 是维奥莉特 |
[17:28] | Hey, Vi. What’s goin’ on? | 维 怎么了 |
[17:31] | I just wanted to apologize for what I said last night. | 我想为昨晚说的话道歉 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:36] | She’s apologizing. | 她道歉了 |
[17:38] | – To who? – To me. | -对谁 -对我 |
[17:38] | – Why? – No idea. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[17:41] | Honey, um, I’m the one who should be apologizing. | 亲爱的 是我该道歉 |
[17:46] | No, it was my fault. | 不 那是我的错 |
[17:48] | I should have told Gregory about the baby, | 我该和格雷戈里说孩子的事 |
[17:50] | but… I was too scared. | 但是 我太害怕了 |
[17:54] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[17:56] | Just know that grandma and I will always lie for you, | 要知道我和外婆一直会为你撒谎 |
[18:00] | but you got to give us a heads up. | 但你得提醒我们 |
[18:02] | Tell her lying’s what makes us a family. | 跟她说是谎言让我们成了一家人 |
[18:04] | Szh-szh-szh. Szh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[18:08] | So how’s it going with Gregory? | 格雷戈里怎么样 |
[18:11] | Not good. He’s real upset. | 不大好 他真的很生气 |
[18:15] | Violet, not that you asked for my opinion… | 维奥莉特 虽然你没问我意见 |
[18:18] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:20] | but in my experience, when you screw up and get caught– | 但是根据我的经历 当你搞砸被发现后 |
[18:23] | Something I’ve done a lot– | 我经常这样 |
[18:25] | It’s usually best to take responsibility | 最好承担责任 |
[18:28] | and deal with the consequences. | 应付后果 |
[18:32] | You think he’ll forgive me? | 你觉得他会原谅你吗 |
[18:34] | Honey, you’re 22 years younger than he is. | 亲爱的 你比他小22岁 |
[18:36] | He’d forgive you for burning down his house. | 就算你烧了他的房子 他都会原谅你 |
[18:39] | You might be right. | 你也许说得对 |
[18:41] | I might be right. | 我也许说得对 |
[18:44] | More importantly, Violet, | 更重要的是 维奥莉特 |
[18:47] | do you want to stay with Gregory? | 你想和格雷戈里在一起吗 |
[18:50] | I do. | 我想 |
[18:51] | Well, then, if you hang in there and work it out, | 如果你撑住 解决问题 |
[18:55] | I guarantee you’ll have him giggling again in no time. | 我保证过不了多久 你又会让他傻笑 |
[19:00] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[19:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:18] | You’ve become a good mom. | 你成为了一个好妈妈 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | I’m not gonna say it back. | 我不会对你说的 |