时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, my turn. Mm. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[00:05] | 1985. | 1985年 |
[00:07] | Oh, wow, let’s see, bankruptcy, divorce, | 让我想想 破产 离婚 |
[00:11] | massive amounts of cocaine. | 大量可卡因 |
[00:15] | You? | 你呢 |
[00:16] | Um, My Little Pony, | 我的小马 |
[00:19] | training wheels | 辅助轮 |
[00:20] | and massive amounts of Cap’n Crunch. | 还有大量克朗奇船长米粉 |
[00:24] | I love this game. | 我喜欢这游戏 |
[00:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:26] | I hate it. | 我很讨厌 |
[00:28] | Too bad. Your turn. | 真糟糕 轮到你了 |
[00:30] | Okay, ’96. | 好吧 96年 |
[00:35] | Oh, yeah, I don’t want to play anymore. | 我不想再玩了 |
[00:37] | No, no, no, no, let’s hear it. | 不行 快说 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | Might end this dinner real quick, but 1996. | 也许会很快结束这次晚餐 但是1996年 |
[00:48] | Stripper, alcoholic, | 脱衣舞女 酒瘾者 |
[00:50] | and got evicted from a tent. | 从帐篷里被赶走了 |
[00:54] | I knew there was something about you I liked. | 我知道你身上有我喜欢的东西 |
[00:57] | Oh, that’s what did it? | 是因为那些吗 |
[00:58] | Mm, I like that you went from that to this. | 我喜欢你从之前那样变成了现在这样 |
[01:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:03] | Christy, you’re an amazing woman. | 克丽丝蒂 你是个很棒的女人 |
[01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:07] | I think you’re an amazing man. | 我觉得你是个很棒的男人 |
[01:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Another Cabernet and iced tea? | 再来一杯红葡萄酒和冰茶吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, I’m-I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[01:15] | We’re good. | 不用了 |
[01:20] | I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m your daughter. | 他肯定觉得我是你女儿 |
[01:24] | Let’s find out. | 我们来看看 |
[01:33] | Yup. | 没错 |
[01:58] | The gator’s right there. | 鳄鱼就在这里 |
[02:00] | Get him! Get him! | 拿下他 拿下他 |
[02:03] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[02:05] | Now you’re a pair of shoes and 300 belts, | 现在你有了一双鞋子和300根皮带 |
[02:07] | you mean son of a bitch. | 你这个刻薄的混蛋 |
[02:14] | How you doin’ there, Colonel? | 你好吗 上校 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | Oh, I didn’t think you were coming back. | 我没想到你会回来 |
[02:21] | So this is your big night, huh? | 这就是你重大的一夜啊 |
[02:22] | Bleaching your mustache, eating a tub of chicken | 漂白胡子 吃一大桶鸡 |
[02:24] | and watching Swamp People. | 看《沼泽居民》 |
[02:26] | I’m a simple woman with simple needs. | 我是个简单的女人 有简单的需要 |
[02:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[02:30] | Why aren’t you banging the old guy? | 为什么没跟那个老东西上床 |
[02:33] | It’s called being a lady. | 这叫做当个淑女 |
[02:37] | It was your third date. | 这是你们第三次约会了 |
[02:38] | You need to close the deal while he’s still competent enough | 你得在他还可以将家人 |
[02:40] | to write his family out of the will. | 从遗嘱中删除时拿下他 |
[02:43] | That’s awful. | 真糟糕 |
[02:44] | No, no, chicken’s for closers. | 不行 搞定他才能吃鸡肉 |
[02:46] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[02:47] | Didn’t you just have dinner? | 你不是刚吃了晚餐吗 |
[02:49] | Oh, it was date-eating. I’m starving. | 那是约会时吃的 我饿坏了 |
[02:52] | You know what that tells me. | 你知道那告诉我什么了吗 |
[02:53] | That tells me old Freddy’s doable. | 那告诉了我老弗雷迪还能行 |
[02:56] | He’s completely doable. | 他当然能行 |
[02:58] | It’s just a weird situation. | 只是那样很奇怪 |
[02:59] | Why? ‘Cause he’s the father of the woman | 为什么 因为他女儿 |
[03:01] | who’s about to marry your ex-husband? | 马上要嫁给你的前夫了吗 |
[03:02] | They do that every week on Swamp People. | 《沼泽居民》里的人每周都这样做 |
[03:05] | I was trying to rise above that. | 我想超越那一阶层 |
[03:07] | The man owns five car dealerships. | 他开了五家汽车店 |
[03:09] | Cut the lady crap and consummate. | 少玩淑女这套 快合体 |
[03:13] | You know, most mothers would say wait till you fall in love. | 大部分妈妈会说等你坠入爱河 |
[03:16] | Oh, please, most mothers are chumps. | 拜托 大部分妈妈都是笨蛋 |
[03:29] | This can’t be good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[03:32] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[03:35] | It’s Candace. | 坎迪斯 |
[03:38] | Go for the knees. | 打膝盖 |
[03:44] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[03:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:50] | It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[03:51] | What are you doing… | 你跟我爸爸 |
[03:54] | with my daddy? | 在干什么 |
[03:59] | Please tell me you didn’t drive here like this. | 拜托告诉我你不是开车过来的 |
[04:01] | Ugh, I Ubered. | 我叫了优步 |
[04:02] | Wait a minute, I gotta give him a rating. | 等等 我得给他评分 |
[04:08] | Five stars. | 五星 |
[04:10] | You get no stars. | 你一颗星都没有 |
[04:14] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[04:15] | No stars! | 一颗星都没有 |
[04:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:19] | You want to make her some coffee? | 你想给她倒杯咖啡吗 |
[04:21] | You want to keep her awake? | 你想让她醒着吗 |
[04:22] | I think we should hit her over the head with the bat. | 我觉得我们该用球棒打她的头 |
[04:25] | Candace, listen to me. | 坎迪斯 听我说 |
[04:28] | I’m not dating your father to hurt you. | 我跟你父亲约会不是为了伤害你 |
[04:32] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[04:34] | You think you’re so special, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很特别 对吧 |
[04:36] | But you don’t know. | 但你不知道 |
[04:38] | He goes through women just like… | 他讨好女人 就像 |
[04:42] | like… | 就像 |
[04:45] | – Kleenex? – No. | -舒洁纸巾吗 -不是 |
[04:47] | – Underwear? – No. | -内衣吗 -不是 |
[04:49] | – Potato chips? – No! | -薯片吗 -不是 |
[04:52] | Kleenex! | 舒洁纸巾 |
[04:54] | I said Kleenex! | 我说了舒洁纸巾 |
[04:57] | You’re gonna go out with him for a couple weeks. | 你会跟他约会几周 |
[04:59] | Get some fancy dinners, have some presents, | 吃几顿晚餐 拿几份礼物 |
[05:01] | and then he’s just gonna be on to the next girl. | 然后他就会去找下一个姑娘 |
[05:06] | So, why are you so upset about this? | 那你为什么对这事这么生气 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause it’s you. | 因为是你 |
[05:13] | It’s just, like, you’re getting all the attention | 好像你从他那里获得了 |
[05:16] | from him that I never got. | 我从未获得过的关注 |
[05:19] | Candace, you are worrying for nothing. | 坎迪斯 你的担心是没道理的 |
[05:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:26] | I promise you I’ll make sure your daddy showers you | 我跟你保证 等我成了你的新妈妈后 |
[05:30] | with love and attention | 我会确保你爸爸 |
[05:32] | right after I become your new mommy. | 给你很多的爱和关注 |
[05:44] | I didn’t need a bat. | 我不需要球棒 |
[05:51] | Relax. | 放松 |
[05:53] | I got it. | 我来 |
[05:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[05:59] | Your princess awaits. | 你的公主在等着 |
[06:03] | Thanks for letting her sleep it off. | 谢谢你让她睡一觉醒酒 |
[06:05] | I didn’t let her do anything. | 我没让她做什么 |
[06:07] | She called me a whore, threw up and passed out. | 她说我是个婊子 吐了然后昏迷了 |
[06:11] | Sorry, she’s just real upset about you and her dad. | 抱歉 她只是很生气你和她爸的事 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I got that from the whore thing. | 她叫我婊子我就能看出来了 |
[06:18] | Hey, Baxter, welcome to the rest of your life. | 巴克斯特 欢迎来到你的下半辈子 |
[06:23] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna take one last shot at this. | 我要最后试一次 |
[06:27] | Please stop seeing Fred. | 别跟弗雷德约会了 |
[06:29] | No. | 不 |
[06:30] | I like him, and I really think this could be something. | 我喜欢他 我觉得我们会有结果 |
[06:34] | Oh, man, you slept with him already. | 天啊 你已经跟他睡了 |
[06:36] | No! | 没有 |
[06:38] | I mean, uh, none of your business. | 我是说 不关你的事 |
[06:41] | But no. | 但是没有 |
[06:43] | You buying this? | 你信吗 |
[06:44] | Sadly, yes. | 不幸的是 我信 |
[06:47] | Turns out without vodka and cocaine, she’s a Mormon. | 原来没了伏特加和可卡因 她就成了摩门教徒 |
[06:52] | Well, I’m glad we met when we did. | 真高兴我们遇见时你喝酒又嗑药 |
[06:56] | Baxter. | 巴克斯特 |
[07:02] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[07:04] | Hey, Bonnie wanted to shave off her eyebrows. | 邦妮还想剃掉她的眉毛呢 |
[07:13] | What an incredible view. | 景色真美 |
[07:15] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:18] | Okay, I gotta tell you, that works. | 我得告诉你 这招很管用 |
[07:21] | It shouldn’t. | 本来不该的 |
[07:22] | It’s really corny, but it totally works. | 这很陈腐 但绝对很管用 |
[07:25] | How about this? | 这样呢 |
[07:34] | That works, too. | 这也很管用 |
[07:37] | Um, can you excuse me for a minute? | 我能失陪一会儿吗 |
[07:40] | I need to go freshen up. | 我得去梳洗一下 |
[07:42] | Right down the hall. | 就在走廊尽头 |
[07:44] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[07:51] | – Hey, Fred? – Yeah? | -弗雷德 -怎么了 |
[07:53] | I’m really not going to the bathroom. | 我其实不要去卫生间 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna call my sponsor in AA | 我要给匿名戒瘾会的互助对象打电话 |
[07:57] | and ask her if I should sleep with you. | 问问她我该不该跟你上床 |
[07:59] | I’d be happy to supply a list of references. | 我很乐意提供参考清单 |
[08:03] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:04] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷哟 |
[08:21] | Marjorie? | 玛乔丽 |
[08:22] | It’s-it’s me, Christy. | 是我 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:23] | Oh, hey, Christy. What’s going on? | 克丽丝蒂 你好吗 |
[08:27] | I need some advice. | 我需要一些建议 |
[08:29] | Please do not tell my mother I called you. | 请不要告诉我妈我给你打电话了 |
[08:32] | I will not. | 我不会的 |
[08:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:37] | I’m on a date with Fred, and I think this is the night | 我在跟弗雷德约会 我觉得今晚 |
[08:40] | where we, you know… | 就是我们… |
[08:42] | I get it, you’re calling me from the bathroom. | 我懂的 你在卫生间给我打电话 |
[08:45] | Tell her to close the deal. | 叫她搞定这事 |
[08:48] | I’m just not sure | 我只是不确定 |
[08:49] | if I’m doing it for the right reason. | 我这样做是因为正确的原因 |
[08:51] | I mean, part of me wants to punish Candace, | 我有点想惩罚坎迪斯 |
[08:54] | but another part of me really likes this guy. | 但是我又很喜欢这个人 |
[08:56] | Well, what works for me when I’m in doubt | 我怀疑的时候 管用的办法就是 |
[08:58] | is to just do nothing… | 什么都不做 |
[09:00] | …until I’m absolutely sure. | 直到我完全确定 |
[09:02] | I swear, I will kill you, old woman. | 我发誓 我会杀了你 老女人 |
[09:07] | I’m so glad I called you. | 真高兴我给你打电话了 |
[09:09] | You always get me right back on track. | 你总是让我回归正轨 |
[09:11] | You’re welcome, sweetie. Let’s talk tomorrow. | 不用谢 亲爱的 明天聊 |
[09:14] | Do you not see the big picture here? | 你没看到大局吗 |
[09:17] | What, that you’re pimping out your daughter? | 什么 你在卖女儿吗 |
[09:20] | Ah, so you do see it. | 那你的确看到了 |
[09:25] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:26] | not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[09:29] | Definitely not tonight. | 今晚绝对不行 |
[09:36] | Is it appropriate for me to send your sponsor a gift basket? | 我可以送你的互助对象一个礼物篮吗 |
[09:40] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[09:42] | She’d like that. | 她会喜欢的 |
[09:53] | I know I usually sit here and complain about my life. | 我知道我一般坐在这里抱怨我的生活 |
[09:59] | Not today. | 今天不会了 |
[10:00] | Today my life couldn’t be better. | 今天我的生活太棒了 |
[10:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:04] | She got laid. | 她滚床单了 |
[10:07] | I met the most wonderful guy. | 我遇上了最棒的人 |
[10:09] | A normal guy, a gentleman. | 一个正常的人 一名绅士 |
[10:12] | Good looking. | 帅气 |
[10:13] | Got a great job. | 有份好工作 |
[10:14] | Mature. | 成熟 |
[10:15] | That means old. | 意思是老 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we’ve got a couple of issues to work out, | 我们要解决一些问题 |
[10:20] | but the truth is those are other people’s issues | 但真相是 那是其他人的问题 |
[10:23] | and I just have to be careful to not make them my own. | 我得小心不让那成为我的问题 |
[10:27] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[10:28] | I’m trying to live in the moment, | 我想活在当下 |
[10:31] | not get ahead of myself, | 不要想太多以后的事 |
[10:32] | keep coming to meetings, check in with my sponsor… | 一直来参加戒瘾会 跟我的互助对象签到 |
[10:35] | Did you get Fred’s muffin basket? | 你收到弗雷德的松饼篮了吗 |
[10:37] | And the marmalade. Tell him I said thanks. | 还有橘子酱 告诉他我很感谢 |
[10:40] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[10:42] | more will be revealed, and we’ll see what happens. | 之后会了解更多情况 我们来看看会发生什么 |
[10:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[10:49] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[10:50] | I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen. | 我来告诉你们会发生什么 |
[10:51] | I’m gonna ride this pony | 我会骑着这匹获胜的小马 |
[10:52] | right into the winner’s circle. | 绕场一周 |
[10:59] | Isn’t this nice? | 这很棒吧 |
[11:01] | All of us spending a beautiful Sunday afternoon together? | 我们在美好的周日下午聚在一起 |
[11:03] | Like a big ol’ happy family. | 像是幸福的一大家子 |
[11:09] | Are you feeling okay there, Candace? | 你没事吧 坎迪斯 |
[11:12] | I feel fine. | 我没事 |
[11:14] | You should tell your face. | 你该跟你的脸去说 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna go check on Roscoe’s tennis lesson. | 我要去看看罗斯科的网球课 |
[11:20] | Don’t you move. | 你敢动 |
[11:22] | So, Fred, Christy tells me | 弗雷德 克丽丝蒂告诉我 |
[11:24] | you’ve been married twice before. | 你之前结过两次婚 |
[11:26] | That is true. | 是的 |
[11:27] | So, you’re probably bitter and disenchanted | 所以你对结婚这个主意可能有些苦涩 |
[11:29] | with the whole idea. | 不抱幻想了 |
[11:30] | No, no, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[11:31] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[11:32] | if at first you don’t succeed… | 如果一开始你没成功 |
[11:33] | Try, try again. | 那就再尝试几次 |
[11:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:36] | Stop kicking me. | 别踢我了 |
[11:39] | I’d like to propose a toast | 我想提议干杯 |
[11:42] | to the best girl I know. | 敬我认识的最棒的姑娘 |
[11:43] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:44] | you’re the most remarkable woman I have ever met. | 你是我遇见过的最了不起的女人 |
[11:47] | You came into this world with nothing and still managed to turn your life around. | 你来到这世界上时一无所有 但依然扭转了人生 |
[11:52] | Well, I-I wouldn’t say nothing. | 我不会说一无所有啦 |
[11:54] | I was there. It was less than nothing. | 你有我 我比一无所有更糟糕 |
[11:57] | She’s an American hero. | 她是美国英雄 |
[11:59] | To Christy. | 敬克丽丝蒂 |
[12:01] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[12:05] | I’d like to propose a toast to another great lady. | 我想提议为另一个好女人干杯 |
[12:11] | Candace, | 坎迪斯 |
[12:12] | you are no slouch. | 你可不笨 |
[12:16] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[12:18] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[12:22] | You are also a real go-getter. | 你也是个能干的人 |
[12:25] | Yeah, go get her daddy’s credit card. | 是啊 去拿她爸爸的信用卡 |
[12:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[12:32] | Mm… lighten up, snickerdoodle. | 别生气 小傻瓜 |
[12:34] | I call her that because when she was a kid, | 我这样叫她是因为她小时候 |
[12:36] | the only way I could get her to smile | 我唯一逗笑她的法子 |
[12:37] | was to give her a cookie. | 就是给她一块饼干 |
[12:44] | Well, there it is, | 就这样 |
[12:46] | that same stink eye her mother always gave me. | 她妈妈总是对我抛来的讨厌眼神 |
[12:52] | Anybody got a cookie? | 谁有饼干吗 |
[12:55] | Anybody got a cookie? | 谁有饼干吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, well, at least Bonnie gets it. | 至少邦妮懂 |
[13:03] | Bonnie totally gets it, Fred. | 邦妮绝对懂 弗雷德 |
[13:06] | Why don’t we change the subject? | 我们换个话题吧 |
[13:08] | All right, anything you want, sweetheart. | 你想怎么样都行 亲爱的 |
[13:14] | Do you want a cookie, ’cause there’s a whole tray over… | 你想要饼干吗 那边有一托盘呢 |
[13:25] | You know what I like best about country club life? | 你知道我最喜欢乡村俱乐部生活的哪点吗 |
[13:28] | Signing for things. | 签名付账 |
[13:30] | Those people are so rich they don’t use money anymore. | 那些人太有钱了 甚至都不用钱了 |
[13:33] | I’m glad you had a good time. | 很高兴你玩得开心 |
[13:35] | I’m starting to feel like I belong there. | 我开始觉得我属于那里 |
[13:37] | Like after a horrible mix-up at the hospital, | 在医院抱错之后 |
[13:39] | I was finally returned to my real people. | 我终于回到了我同类的身边 |
[13:45] | Is that a crab leg? | 那是蟹腿吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, don’t worry, I signed for it. | 别担心 我签名过了 |
[13:48] | I know what you liked best. | 我知道你最喜欢什么 |
[13:50] | When Freddy gave his daughter a colonoscopy right at the table. | 弗雷德在餐桌旁给了他女儿一次结肠镜检查 |
[13:54] | He was rough on her, wasn’t he? | 他对她的确很严厉 对吧 |
[13:56] | Rough? | 严厉 |
[13:57] | That was a dry scope minus the Demerol drip. | 那是干燥的结肠镜外加不打止痛药 |
[14:00] | I actually felt kind of bad for her. | 我其实为她觉得难过 |
[14:02] | For Candace? | 为了坎迪斯吗 |
[14:03] | The woman has never missed an opportunity | 那女人不错过任何一个 |
[14:04] | to make you feel like garbage. | 让你觉得自己很糟糕的机会 |
[14:06] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[14:07] | I don’t like to see a father talk to his daughter like that. | 我不喜欢看见父亲这样跟女儿说话 |
[14:10] | Really? I loved it! | 真的吗 我超爱的 |
[14:15] | He took the stick out of her ass | 他把棍子从她屁眼里拿出来 |
[14:16] | and smacked her right over the head with it. | 然后直接用棍子敲了她的头 |
[14:20] | Did you ever consider that maybe she’s the way she is | 你有没有考虑过她变成这样 |
[14:24] | because of how he treats her? | 是因为他对待她的方式 |
[14:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:28] | What’s happening here? | 怎么回事 |
[14:30] | You’re screwing with me, right? | 你在逗我 对吧 |
[14:32] | I’m just not sure I can be with someone | 我只是不确定我能和 |
[14:33] | who has so little regard for his own children. | 这么不尊重自己女儿的人在一起 |
[14:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[14:37] | This guy is crazy about you | 这人为你疯狂 |
[14:38] | and doesn’t like his own daughter. | 甚至不喜欢自己女儿了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 所以呢 |
[14:41] | So, you give him a kid he’s even vaguely fond of, | 所以你给他生一个他稍微喜欢的孩子 |
[14:43] | the days of paying off our credit cards with credit cards is over. | 那我们用信用卡付信用卡欠债的日子就结束了 |
[14:49] | Mom, my uterus is not your 401k. | 妈 我的子宫不是你的退休金计划 |
[14:53] | It could be if Fred makes a deposit. | 如果弗雷德”存款”的话就可能 |
[15:05] | Should we take this into the bedroom? | 我们该去卧室继续吗 |
[15:07] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:09] | But we-we need to talk about something first. | 但我们得先谈论一件事 |
[15:13] | Oh, you don’t have to be married twice | 没结婚两次 |
[15:14] | to know that’s never good news. | 也知道那从来不是好消息 |
[15:17] | It’s not bad, it’s just, it’s about your daughter. | 不是坏消息 只是跟你女儿有关 |
[15:22] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:23] | I think | 我觉得 |
[15:24] | you hurt her feelings the other day. | 你那天伤害了她的感情 |
[15:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:28] | At brunch. | 早午餐的时候 |
[15:29] | At the country club. | 在乡村俱乐部 |
[15:31] | You were really mean to her. | 你对她真的好刻薄 |
[15:33] | Oh, that’s just how we are. | 我们就是这样的 |
[15:35] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[15:36] | No, Fred, she’s not. | 不 弗雷德 她有事 |
[15:39] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么啊 我不懂了 |
[15:40] | I thought you didn’t like her. | 我还以为你不喜欢她 |
[15:42] | I don’t… | 我是不喜欢 |
[15:44] | but you should. | 但你该喜欢 |
[15:47] | Well, of course, I like her. | 我当然喜欢她 |
[15:48] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[15:50] | I mean, my God, I’ve given her everything she’s ever asked for: | 天啊 她要什么我就给什么 |
[15:53] | horses, ski trips, | 小马 滑雪旅行 |
[15:55] | tennis lessons, a semester abroad, | 网球课 出国一学期 |
[15:58] | which should really just be called | 那其实应该叫做 |
[15:59] | How to Get Laid in Italy. | “如何在意大利滚床单” |
[16:02] | And after all that, | 那一切之后 |
[16:03] | all she does is walk through life | 她只是在敷衍人生 |
[16:05] | turning up her nose at other people. | 对其他人鼻孔朝天 |
[16:08] | A nose I paid for, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她隆鼻手术的钱也是我出的 |
[16:13] | Yeah, but still… | 是啊 但是依然 |
[16:14] | Christy, she’s my kid. | 克丽丝蒂 她是我女儿 |
[16:18] | The way I treat her… | 我对待她的方式 |
[16:20] | it’s none of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[16:23] | I-I was just trying to | 我只是想 |
[16:26] | help you get along with your daughter. | 帮你跟你女儿处好关系 |
[16:28] | Yeah, well, thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[16:29] | I don’t think you’re in any position | 我觉得你没权利 |
[16:31] | to be giving me parenting advice. | 给我育女建议 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | You know what, | 这样吧 |
[16:45] | I think I’m just gonna call it a night. | 今晚就到此为止了 |
[16:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:50] | Do I have to give you a cookie now? | 我现在得给你一块饼干了吗 |
[16:56] | You know something, Fred, | 知道吗 弗雷德 |
[16:58] | you may be handsome, | 你也许英俊 |
[17:01] | charming, and successful… | 迷人 成功 |
[17:05] | …but you’re also kind of a dick. | 但你也是个混蛋 |
[17:09] | A dick? | 混蛋 |
[17:11] | I’d say it in Italian but | 我想用意大利语说 但是 |
[17:14] | I never had a semester abroad. | 我从来没出国一学期过 |
[17:20] | Well, I am back to complaining. | 我又要抱怨了 |
[17:24] | Told ya. | 跟你说过 |
[17:28] | As a result of being sober, I have somehow become | 作为坚持戒瘾的结果 不知怎么 |
[17:32] | compassionate and caring towards other people. | 我开始同情和关怀他人 |
[17:36] | And, quite frankly, it’s ruining my life. | 说实话 这毁了我的生活 |
[17:48] | You know, back when I was drinking and drugging, | 当我喝酒吸毒的时候 |
[17:52] | I could put up with a lot of crap from guys | 我能忍受男人说的很多屁话 |
[17:55] | because I was just as bad as they were. | 因为我跟他们一样糟糕 |
[17:58] | But now I have zero tolerance for jerks. | 但我现在完全无法容忍混蛋 |
[18:02] | Which means I now have self-esteem. | 这就是说 我现在有了自尊 |
[18:08] | Which means I’m going to die alone. | 也就是说我要孤独终老 |
[18:13] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[18:15] | glad to be sober. | 很高兴我戒瘾了 |
[18:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | Anybody else want to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[18:20] | Yes. | 我 |
[18:22] | Bonnie. Alcoholic. | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[18:24] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry I’m so emotional, I just, uh… | 抱歉我这么情绪化 我只是 |
[18:30] | I miss my people. | 我想念我的同类 |
[18:34] | Mom, we’re your people. | 妈 我们就是你的同类 |
[18:37] | Stop saying that. | 别这样说了 |
[18:57] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, Mom. | -儿子 -妈妈 |
[18:58] | Ah! Did you have a fun time with your dad and Candace? | 你跟你爸还有坎迪斯玩得开心吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:02] | Christy, can I talk to you for a sec? | 克丽丝蒂 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[19:04] | Um, sure. | 可以啊 |
[19:06] | Here, take these aspirin up to your grandma. | 把阿司匹林送给你外婆 |
[19:10] | She’s had a blinding headache for days. | 她好几天都头疼欲裂 |
[19:14] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | Well, I just wanted to say that I heard about | 我只是想说我听说了 |
[19:18] | the breakup with my dad and I’m so sorry. | 你跟我爸分手的事 我很遗憾 |
[19:24] | Yeah, well, you know, that’s how it goes sometimes. | 有时候事情就是这样 |
[19:28] | Mm, I did try to warn you that he gets bored with women very easily, so… | 我的确警告过你 他很容易就厌倦女人了 |
[19:35] | Actually, Candace, I broke up with him. | 实际上 坎迪斯 是我跟他分手的 |
[19:39] | Sure you did. | 当然啦 |
[19:42] | The lonely waitress dumped the handsome millionaire. | 孤独的服务员甩了英俊的百万富翁 |
[19:47] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[19:53] | I know why you’re a bitch. | 我知道你为什么这么毒舌 |