时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m sorry I fought you on us just being friends. | 抱歉 我在做朋友这事上反对了你 |
[00:11] | I didn’t realize how friendly you were gonna be. | 我没意识到你会多友好 |
[00:15] | Yeah, well, parts of me are friendlier than others. | 我的某些部分比其余部分更加友好 |
[00:20] | Am I messing things up if I say I wish once in a while | 如果我说我希望每隔一阵子 |
[00:23] | we could spend the night together, | 我们就能一起过夜 |
[00:26] | wake up in the morning, have a cup of coffee, cuddle? | 早上醒来喝杯咖啡 抱一抱 这会毁气氛吗 |
[00:28] | All right, off you go. | 好吧 你走吧 |
[00:31] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[00:32] | When you use words like cuddle, | 当你说出抱一抱时 |
[00:34] | I feel like you don’t really get me. | 我觉得你根本不懂我 |
[00:36] | Never mind. All right. | 随便呢 |
[00:38] | Oh, before I leave, | 我离开之前 |
[00:40] | you got a little something going on with your tushie. | 你的屁屁上有点问题 |
[00:44] | Are you trying for round two? | 你想来第二轮吗 |
[00:46] | ‘Cause tushie is right up there with cuddle. | 因为屁屁和抱一抱一样 |
[00:49] | No, I noticed, uh, that the mole on your right cheek | 不 我意识到你右边屁股上的痣 |
[00:52] | is, uh, a little bigger than | 比我上次来时看见的 |
[00:53] | last time I was, you know, in the neighborhood. | 要更大一些 |
[00:56] | First of all, it’s not a mole, it’s a beauty mark. | 首先 那不是痣 而是雀斑 |
[01:00] | And secondly…. | 其次 |
[01:03] | if you’ve got time to look around back there, | 如果你有时间看那里 |
[01:04] | you’re not trying hard enough. | 那你还不够努力 |
[01:07] | Oh, come on, I’m just concerned. | 拜托 我只是很担心 |
[01:08] | It used to be the shape of Ohio | 它以前是俄亥俄州的形状 |
[01:10] | and now it’s more like… Australia. | 现在更像是澳大利亚 |
[01:14] | Nobody asked you to play Dora the Explorer. | 没人让你扮演探险家朵拉 |
[01:16] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我肯定那没事 |
[01:17] | I’m sure it is, too, but just to be safe | 我也是 但是为了确保安全 |
[01:19] | have a doctor take a look. | 让医生看看吧 |
[01:20] | Yeah, okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[01:22] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[01:23] | if we’re gonna start noticing imperfections | 如果我们要注意对方 |
[01:25] | in each other’s bodies, | 身体上的缺陷 |
[01:26] | you might want to pull those balls up a couple inches. | 你也许想把蛋蛋提高几英寸 |
[01:34] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是开玩笑的吧 |
[01:40] | Mommy, I’m home from school. | 妈咪 我放学回来了 |
[01:44] | I’m just gonna hang out in the living room | 我就在客厅待着 |
[01:46] | till the grown-ups stop wrestling. | 直到成年人停止摔跤 |
[01:49] | Of course I drank. | 难怪我成了酒鬼 |
[01:52] | – Hey, Christy. – Hey, Steve. | -好啊 克丽丝蒂 -好啊 史蒂夫 |
[01:54] | I’m just gonna sheepishly skulk out of here now. | 我要羞怯地逃离这里了 |
[01:56] | That’d be awesome, thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Uh, before I forget. | 趁我还没忘 |
[01:59] | Take a look at your mom’s butt | 去看看你妈妈的屁股 |
[02:00] | and see if there’s cause for alarm. | 是否有恐慌的理由 |
[02:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:06] | She’s got a mole that doesn’t look right. | 她长了一颗看起来不对的痣 |
[02:08] | Steve, are you still here? | 史蒂夫 你还在吗 |
[02:09] | Got to go. Right cheek. | 得走了 右边屁股 |
[02:12] | Of course I was a stripper. | 难怪我成了脱衣舞娘 |
[02:38] | Seeing a lot of Steve these days, huh? | 最近经常看到史蒂夫啊 |
[02:40] | Well, I can’t afford a gym membership. | 我买不起健身卡 |
[02:42] | I got to get my cardio in somehow. | 总得想办法做有氧运动啊 |
[02:44] | – Come on, you like him. – I do. | -拜托 你喜欢他 -是的 |
[02:46] | He’s like a rowing machine with a heart of gold. | 他像是有颗金子般的心的划船机 |
[02:48] | Great, I’m really happy for you. Show me your ass. | 很好 我为你高兴 给我看看你屁股 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | Steve said something about a mole. Let’s see. | 史蒂夫说有痣 来看看 |
[02:54] | – No. – Hey, this is not the high point | -不 -这也不是我今天的 |
[02:56] | of my day either. Hike up your robe. | 最佳时刻 掀起浴袍 |
[02:58] | Forget it, it’s nothing. | 算了 没什么 |
[03:00] | Come on, pretend you’re on the Jumbotron | 拜托 装作你上了《夺宝奇兵》游戏的 |
[03:02] | at a Raiders game and moon me. | 超大屏幕 对我亮屁股 |
[03:04] | Sorry, you got to buy me dinner to see the goods. | 抱歉 你得请我吃晚餐才能看到好东西 |
[03:07] | Hey, in the future, can you let me know | 以后如果你要早点回来 |
[03:08] | if you’re gonna be home early? | 能告诉我吗 |
[03:09] | I got a better idea– why don’t you shoot me a text | 我有个更好的主意 何不在你的脚 |
[03:12] | when you’ve got your feet behind your ears. | 被按到耳朵旁边时给我发条短信啊 |
[03:14] | Yeah, that probably makes more sense. | 是啊 这样可能更合理 |
[03:17] | Hey, uh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[03:18] | we’re almost out of your fancy conditioner. | 你的高档护发素快没了 |
[03:22] | Smile. Hey! | 笑一个 |
[03:24] | Oh, relax. I’m sure it’s… | 放松 肯定… |
[03:30] | Wendy, you’re a nurse, | 温蒂 你是护士 |
[03:32] | does that mole look right to you? | 你觉得这颗痣正常吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, come on, I got raisins in my salad here. | 拜托 我沙拉里有葡萄干呢 |
[03:36] | Just look, I’m worried. | 看看吧 我很担心 |
[03:39] | I don’t know, could be something, could be nothing. | 我不知道 可能有事 可能没有 |
[03:42] | That’s your professional opinion? | 这就是你的职业意见吗 |
[03:43] | You went to nursing school for that? | 你去上护士学校就为了说这话吗 |
[03:45] | I went to nursing school | 我去上护士学校 |
[03:46] | ’cause I thought I’d have access to drugs. | 是因为我以为我能弄到毒品 |
[03:49] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[03:51] | Ew! If that were on Cindy Crawford’s face, | 如果辛迪·克劳馥脸上有这玩意儿 |
[03:53] | she’d have a very different career. | 她的职业道路就大不相同了 |
[03:56] | Give me. | 给我看看 |
[03:58] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[04:00] | She should definitely go to a doctor. | 她绝对该去看医生 |
[04:02] | See? That’s the problem– | 瞧 这就是问题所在 |
[04:03] | no matter what I say, she won’t go. | 不管我说什么 她都不肯去 |
[04:05] | Well, she’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[04:07] | I know when I found a lump in my breast | 当我发现乳房里的肿块时 |
[04:08] | I was panic-stricken what a doctor might say. | 我非常害怕医生可能说的话 |
[04:12] | So you think it’s cancer? | 你觉得是癌症吗 |
[04:14] | Isn’t that what we’re all thinking? | 我们不是都这么想吗 |
[04:15] | What were you thinking? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:17] | I don’t know, knowing her, | 我不知道 根据我对她的了解 |
[04:18] | it could be the mark of the devil. | 可能是魔鬼的标记 |
[04:21] | Sorry I’m late. What did I miss? | 抱歉我迟到了 我错过了什么 |
[04:22] | – Nothin’. – Chattin’. – Hangin’. | -没什么 -在聊天 -在玩 |
[04:23] | Lookin’ at your mole. | 看你的痣 |
[04:27] | Did you not see what we were doing here? | 你没看出来我们在做什么吗 |
[04:30] | You showed them? | 你给她们看了吗 |
[04:32] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[04:33] | – Since when? – You’re my mother. | -从什么时候开始的 -你是我妈妈 |
[04:35] | I say I’d be better off without you, but I don’t really mean it. | 我是说没有你我过得很好 但那不是真心话 |
[04:38] | You say that? Does she say that? | 你说了吗 她说了吗 |
[04:40] | – Of course not. – No. – All the time. | -当然没有 -没有 -一直都说 |
[04:43] | For God’s sake, read the room, Wendy. | 看在老天的份上 看清形势 温蒂 |
[04:47] | Anyway, you really should go see a doctor. | 总之 你真的该去看医生 |
[04:49] | Yeah, well, I’m not a doctor person. | 我不喜欢看医生 |
[04:51] | I’m more comfortable just toughing it out. | 我更喜欢咬牙挺过去 |
[04:52] | You see this finger? | 看见这手指了吗 |
[04:53] | I cut the tip off when I was 14. | 14岁时我把指尖切掉了 |
[04:55] | Stuck it back on with crazy glue. | 然后用疯狂胶水粘上了 |
[04:58] | That would be your brand. | 那会成为你的品牌 |
[05:00] | You went to a doctor for your back last year. | 你去年因为背疼去看医生了 |
[05:03] | Well, only ’cause she made me. | 是因为她逼我 |
[05:04] | And look what happened, I got strung out on pain pills. | 瞧瞧发生了什么 我又开始吃止痛药了 |
[05:06] | Who knows? I go in for a mole, | 谁知道呢 我去看痣 |
[05:07] | next thing you know I’m smoking crack. | 接着就在吸可卡因了 |
[05:10] | What was your excuse for the first time you smoked crack? | 你第一次吸可卡因时的借口是什么 |
[05:12] | I like crack. | 我喜欢可卡因 |
[05:17] | Now, let’s just change the subject. Talk about the weather. | 我们换个话题 谈谈天气 |
[05:22] | Does your giant mole hurt before it rains? | 雨天前你的大痣会疼吗 |
[05:45] | Well, there’s something you don’t see every day. Oh! | 这种事可不常见 |
[05:49] | I’m rubbing a pomegranate on my mole. | 我在用石榴摩擦痣 |
[05:52] | You’re feeding it now? | 你现在给它喂东西了啊 |
[05:55] | I did a little research on the Internet | 我在网上调查了一番 |
[05:57] | and learned that if you apply pomegranate juice, | 得知如果你涂上石榴汁 |
[06:00] | garlic paste, walnut oil, | 蒜泥 核桃油 |
[06:01] | and then cover the mole with a kale leaf, | 然后再用甘蓝叶盖上痣 |
[06:02] | it’ll be gone in a few hours. | 它几小时内就会消失 |
[06:05] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[06:06] | Go Harry Potter on your ass. | 在你屁股上变魔术吧 |
[06:10] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[06:11] | Mom, it’s natural to be scared to go see a doctor, anyone would be. | 妈妈 害怕去看医生很正常 大家都会 |
[06:15] | Except me. I have science on my side. | 我不会 科学可是站在我这边的 |
[06:19] | Now come on– tape this kale leaf to my butt. | 快来 把甘蓝叶贴到我屁股上 |
[06:21] | Shiny side down, | 向阳面朝下 |
[06:22] | or this is just a complete waste of time. | 不然这就完全浪费时间了 |
[06:25] | Just like this conversation. | 就跟这对话一样 |
[06:29] | Hey, on the off chance that Wiccan-pedia | 万一巫术百科 |
[06:32] | doesn’t do the trick, | 不管用 |
[06:34] | will you please see a doctor? | 你能去看医生吗 |
[06:35] | For the last time, I don’t need a doctor. | 最后说一次 我不需要看医生 |
[06:38] | Now come on, | 快 |
[06:40] | help me summon the serpent. | 帮我召唤毒蛇 |
[06:43] | That’s it, I’m making an appointment. | 够了 我要预约 |
[06:45] | – No. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[06:46] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:50] | I’ve been a terrible person my whole life | 我这辈子都是个糟糕的人 |
[06:52] | and this is how the universe is gonna get even with me. | 这就是上天对我的报复 |
[06:55] | So you are scared. | 你的确害怕 |
[06:56] | Of course I am. Have you seen this thing? | 当然啦 你看见那玩意儿了吗 |
[06:57] | It’s big enough to claim as a dependant. | 都可以声称是家属了 |
[07:00] | Then let’s get it taken care of | 那就处理这件事 |
[07:02] | and put the whole thing behind us. | 然后将其抛之”身后” |
[07:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:06] | You can’t do that, that’s not how the universe works. | 你不能那样做 上天不这样运转 |
[07:09] | Wait a minute– you know how the universe works, | 等等 你知道上天怎么运转的 |
[07:12] | and you’ve been holding out on me? | 而你一直瞒着我吗 |
[07:15] | The universe waits, | 上天会等着 |
[07:16] | and then as soon as you get your life together, | 等你的生活恢复正常 |
[07:18] | boom– something awful happens. | 砰 糟糕的事就会发生 |
[07:20] | Oh, you poor thing. | 你真可怜 |
[07:22] | You think you have your life together. | 还觉得自己的生活恢复正常了 |
[07:26] | Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal. | 这样吧 我跟你做一笔交易 |
[07:28] | We’ll give your witch’s salad dressing | 我们给你的沙拉酱24小时时间 |
[07:30] | 24 hours to work. | 让它生效 |
[07:32] | If it doesn’t, we see a doctor. | 如果没用 就去看医生 |
[07:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Thank you. Now you’re starting to make sense. | 谢谢 现在你才开始讲理了 |
[07:43] | Oh, great. Now my ass smells like the Olive Garden. | 真棒 我的屁股闻起来和橄榄园一样 |
[07:51] | Do we need cotton balls? | 我们需要棉球吗 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:55] | Never mind. I’m just gonna take ’em. | 无所谓了 我拿走了 |
[07:58] | Nice karma move, | 真会给自己找善报 |
[07:59] | stealing from the free clinic. | 从免费诊所偷东西 |
[08:01] | Says the woman who swiped three Us Weeklies | 你还从等待室偷走了 |
[08:03] | from the waiting room. | 三本《美国周刊》呢 |
[08:05] | It’s the only crossword I can do. | 我只会做这上面的纵横字谜 |
[08:09] | Okay, Ms. Plunkett, | 好吧 普兰科特女士 |
[08:11] | I see you have an unwelcome guest on your posterior. | 看来你的臀部有个不受欢迎的客人 |
[08:15] | Please drop your pants and bend over. | 请你脱裤子并弯下腰 |
[08:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | Not the first time a man has said that to you, huh, Mom? | 不是男人第一次这样跟你说对吧 妈妈 |
[08:23] | Oh, that’s very good. | 真好笑 |
[08:25] | Clever. Huh. | 机智 |
[08:27] | Okay, let’s see what we have here, hm? | 好吧 来看看这里的情况 |
[08:34] | Oh, jeepers. | 天啊 |
[08:37] | Jeepers, good? | 是好事吗 |
[08:39] | When is jeepers ever good? | 天啊什么时候是好事 |
[08:41] | Oh, God, I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[08:43] | Calm down. Doctor? | 冷静点 医生 |
[08:47] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | – What? – She wants to know if it’s cancer. | -什么 -她想知道是不是癌症 |
[08:59] | That’s for the lab to say. | 要等实验室的结果了 |
[09:01] | So what happens next? | 那接下来怎么样 |
[09:03] | We scoop it off, send it for a biopsy | 我们取样 做切片检查 |
[09:05] | and see what’s what. | 看看到底是什么 |
[09:06] | – How long does that take? – About a week. | -那要多久 -大概一周 |
[09:08] | I have to wait a week to find out if I have skin cancer? | 我得等一周时间才能知道我有没有得皮肤癌吗 |
[09:11] | It’s a free clinic, not a fast clinic. | 这是免费诊所 不是快速诊所 |
[09:14] | Just try not to think about it. | 尽量别想这事 |
[09:18] | This is not an excuse to smoke crack. | 这不是吸可卡因的借口 |
[09:41] | She’s still thinkin’ about it. | 她还在想着那事 |
[09:55] | Whatcha doin’? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:56] | What’s it look like? I’m cleaning the fridge. | 看起来像是什么 我在清洁冰箱 |
[09:59] | At 3:00 in the morning? | 凌晨三点吗 |
[10:00] | I can’t drink, I can’t do drugs. | 我没法喝酒 嗑药 |
[10:02] | Let me organize our milk and cold cuts. | 让我整理牛奶和冷切肉 |
[10:07] | You want to take a break | 你想歇会儿 |
[10:08] | and maybe talk about what you’re feeling? | 谈论你的感受吗 |
[10:09] | Really? You want to know how I feel? | 真的吗 你想知道我的感受吗 |
[10:11] | Death, death, death, death, death, death, death. | 死 死 死 死 死 死 死 |
[10:14] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[10:16] | Mom, you’re kind of jumping the gun. | 妈妈 你有点过早行动了 |
[10:17] | We won’t get the results of the biopsy for six more days. | 切片检查的结果六天后才出来 |
[10:20] | Don’t you think you should… | 你不觉得你该… |
[10:21] | Death! | 死 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[10:27] | Sweet dreams! | 做个好梦 |
[10:35] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:37] | No one cleans like a crazy person. | 疯子最会打扫了 |
[10:40] | Hello? Mom? | 有人吗 妈妈 |
[10:42] | Upstairs! | 楼上 |
[10:46] | Hope she organized the closet. | 希望她整理了衣橱 |
[10:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:56] | Just tired. | 只是很累 |
[10:57] | I guess that’s to be expected, given my condition. | 考虑到我的情况 我想这也是正常的 |
[11:03] | Or you’re tired because you stayed up all night. | 或者你很累是因为你整晚都熬夜了 |
[11:07] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:09] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:10] | come. Sit. | 来坐下 |
[11:14] | Why do I come home? | 我为什么要回家 |
[11:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么 |
[11:20] | I said I love you. | 我说我爱你 |
[11:22] | We don’t say it enough. | 我们说得不够多 |
[11:24] | We don’t say it ever. | 我们从来都不说 |
[11:27] | One of us doesn’t even think it. | 我们中的一人从来都没想过 |
[11:30] | Come on. Get out of bed. | 来吧 起床 |
[11:31] | Let’s go grab a bite to eat, and then we’ll go to the meeting. | 我们吃点东西 然后参加互助会 |
[11:33] | No, no. You go. | 不 你去吧 |
[11:34] | Tell everyone to pray for me. | 让大家为我祈祷 |
[11:38] | Okay. But don’t expect much. | 好吧 但别抱太大指望 |
[11:41] | You know, I put my life at risk for so many years. | 好多年来 我都让生命处于危险之中 |
[11:47] | Drugs, alcohol, | 毒品 酒精 |
[11:48] | climbing into zoo enclosures and taunting the animals. | 爬到动物园的围栏里嘲弄动物 |
[11:52] | I-I never gave it a second thought. | 我从来没仔细想过 |
[11:54] | And now every moment feels so precious. | 现在每一刻感觉都好珍贵 |
[11:58] | And yet here you are wasting my time. | 而你在浪费我的时间 |
[12:01] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[12:02] | Laugh at me. Laugh at life. | 笑话我吧 笑话生活 |
[12:04] | The whole thing’s a joke. | 一切都是个笑话 |
[12:06] | All righty. I’m gonna skedaddle. | 好吧 我要逃走了 |
[12:07] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Quickly. | 快点 |
[12:11] | Smell every rose. | 闻每朵玫瑰花 |
[12:14] | Sing every song. | 唱每首歌 |
[12:18] | Dance like no one’s watching. | 尽情跳舞 好像没人在看你一样 |
[12:21] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[12:22] | Oh, and if you wouldn’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[12:23] | bring me home a bucket of chicken. | 带一桶炸鸡回来 |
[12:25] | Extra crispy. | 要特脆的 |
[12:32] | Hi, I’m Christy, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[12:35] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:37] | Well, this week has been a doozy. | 这周真糟糕 |
[12:41] | My mom’s in the middle of a little health scare, | 我妈处于健康危机之中 |
[12:44] | and I am trying to be compassionate. | 而我努力表示同情 |
[12:47] | But you know her, she just sucks it right out of you. | 但你们了解她 她就会让你打消这念头 |
[12:52] | On the plus side, | 往好的方面看 |
[12:53] | our house hasn’t been this clean since she was doing blow. | 自从她嗑药以来 我们家就从没这么干净过 |
[13:00] | Anyway, she asked for you to pray for her. | 总之 她让你们为她祈祷 |
[13:04] | Do with that what you will. | 随便你们怎么做 |
[13:08] | Okay, who else would like to share? | 好吧 还有谁想分享 |
[13:10] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[13:12] | Hi, I’m Jill. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[13:13] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[13:15] | I’ve been dealing with a little health issue myself. | 我自己也在处理健康问题 |
[13:19] | My pool guy hurt his back, | 我的泳池清洁工伤着了背 |
[13:20] | so the pool looks like a Louisiana swamp. | 所以泳池看起来像是路易斯安那州沼泽 |
[13:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:41] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[13:45] | if I’m a little snippy, | 如果我有些暴躁 |
[13:46] | it’s because I haven’t been getting my laps in | 那是因为我没能游泳 |
[13:48] | and ballooned up to a size zero. | 胖成了0码 |
[13:52] | That’s it. Thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Anybody else? | 还有谁吗 |
[13:57] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[13:59] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[14:00] | I wasn’t gonna come tonight | 今晚我本来不打算来 |
[14:01] | because I was too busy feeling sorry for myself. | 因为我忙着为自己感到遗憾 |
[14:05] | But then I thought, no, Bonnie. | 但是之后我想着 不 邦妮 |
[14:08] | You’re not a self-centered person. | 你不是个以自我为中心的人 |
[14:09] | Don’t start now. | 别现在开始 |
[14:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:17] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[14:19] | I want you to know that I love, appreciate, | 我想让你们知道 我爱 欣赏 |
[14:22] | and am grateful for each and every one of you. | 和感激你们每一个人 |
[14:26] | You taught me how to live, | 你们教会了我如何生活 |
[14:28] | and now… | 现在 |
[14:32] | now I’m gonna teach you how to die. | 现在我要教会你们怎么死 |
[14:37] | Oh, for God’s sake, shut up. | 看在老天的分上 闭嘴吧 |
[14:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:40] | Stop with all the drama. | 少演戏了 |
[14:42] | You don’t even have a diagnosis yet. | 你甚至还没拿到诊断结果 |
[14:44] | And if you do, it’s not a death sentence. | 就算拿到了 那也不是死刑 |
[14:46] | Hey, you shared about your cancer all the time. | 你一直在分享你的癌症 |
[14:49] | Because I had cancer! | 因为我得了癌症 |
[14:53] | All you have is a chance of cancer. | 你只有得癌症的可能性 |
[14:55] | You have… | 你有 |
[14:57] | chancer! | 可能癌 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | Apparently, this is not the safe place I thought it was. | 显然 这不是我以为的安全的地方 |
[15:10] | And as long as I’m being honest, screw you and your size zero. | 既然我在说实话 去你的和你的0码 |
[15:25] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[15:26] | How’s our patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[15:28] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[15:29] | Thank you. These are beautiful. | 谢谢 这些真美 |
[15:31] | Um, those are kind of for your mom. | 那是给你妈妈的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, well, now they’re mine. She’s upstairs. | 现在归我了 她在楼上 |
[15:36] | And if you see any more moles, keep it to yourself. | 如果你看见更多痣 别跟她说 |
[15:43] | Hello? | 我来了 |
[15:43] | Oh, hi. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[15:46] | For the record, I brought you some flowers. | 我得说一句 我给你带了花 |
[15:49] | Nice. Where are they? | 真不错 在哪儿呢 |
[15:51] | Christy took ’em for herself. She was really mean. | 克丽丝蒂拿走了 她真刻薄 |
[15:55] | Try asking her for a bucket of chicken. | 试着问她要一桶炸鸡 |
[15:57] | What are you doin’ there? | 你在干什么 |
[15:59] | I’m drawing up a list of things I haven’t done | 我在列出我没做过的事的单子 |
[16:01] | in case the biopsy is bad news. | 以防切片检查结果是坏消息 |
[16:04] | – Okay. – You’re not gonna tell me I’m being ridiculous? | -好吧 -你不会跟我说我很荒唐吗 |
[16:08] | Nope. I think ridiculous | 不 我觉得荒唐 |
[16:09] | is one of your more endearing qualities. | 是你讨人喜欢的一个特点 |
[16:11] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[16:13] | Throw out the first pitch at a Giants game. | 在巨人队比赛中扔出第一个球 |
[16:15] | While sober and fully clothed. | 同时是清醒的 并且穿好了衣服 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:20] | Have dinner at the White House. | 在白宫吃晚餐 |
[16:21] | Again, sober and fully clothed. | 再说一次 清醒并且穿好了衣服 |
[16:25] | Jump out of a plane. Sober and clothed? | 从飞机上跳下来 清醒并且穿好了衣服吗 |
[16:27] | And without someone pushing me. | 而且没人推我 |
[16:30] | I’m seein’ a little trend here. | 我看出趋势了 |
[16:33] | Is there anything you haven’t done drunk or sober? | 你喝醉或者清醒时都没做过什么事吗 |
[16:38] | Christy, guess what. | 克丽丝蒂 猜猜怎么 |
[16:40] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[16:43] | Of course you are. | 当然啦 |
[16:46] | Those were your flowers. | 那是你的花 |
[16:57] | You know what’s amazing? | 你知道很棒的是什么吗 |
[16:59] | Even though I’ve been scared and hopeless all week, | 虽然我一整周都很害怕绝望 |
[17:02] | I-I haven’t thought about drinking. | 但我都没想过喝酒 |
[17:04] | That is amazing. I ran out of soy milk this morning | 的确很棒 今早我家豆奶喝完了 |
[17:07] | and for a brief second considered shooting heroin. | 有那么一阵子我想过吸海洛因 |
[17:12] | Christy, I-I know I’ve been a nightmare through all this, | 克丽丝蒂 我知道这阵子我是一场噩梦 |
[17:14] | and I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:15] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | Third movie, Batman, seven letters. | 第三部电影 《蝙蝠侠》 七个字 |
[17:23] | So, we got the results from your biopsy… | 你切片检查的结果出来了 |
[17:25] | Just say it. I have cancer. | 说吧 我得了癌症 |
[17:28] | Look at you, making my job easy. | 瞧瞧你 让我的工作更容易了 |
[17:30] | Oh, my God, what? | 天啊 什么 |
[17:32] | The mole was indeed malignant, | 痣的确是恶性的 |
[17:34] | but we’re confident we got it all. | 但我们相信我们全挖下来了 |
[17:36] | There’s no need for further treatments, | 没必要做进一步治疗 |
[17:37] | just regular checkups. | 只用定期检查就行 |
[17:39] | So what you’re saying is, not only did I have cancer, | 你的意思是 我不仅得了癌症 |
[17:42] | I beat cancer? | 还战胜了癌症吗 |
[17:43] | You beat it ’cause I carved it out of your body, but okay. | 你战胜了癌症是因为我切除了痣 但好吧 |
[17:48] | I’ll see you again in six months. | 六个月以后见 |
[17:49] | Please don’t steal any more cotton balls. | 拜托别再偷棉球了 |
[17:53] | Oh, Mom. I was so worried I was gonna lose you. | 妈妈 我好担心会失去你 |
[17:57] | Really? How come you were being so horrible to me? | 真的吗 那你怎么对我这么刻薄 |
[18:00] | ‘Cause that’s how I love! | 这就是我爱的方式 |
[18:05] | I guess we have a wedding to plan. | 我想我们要策划婚礼了 |
[18:11] | Yeah, Steve, uh, listen, | 史蒂夫 听着 |
[18:15] | about our engagement… | 关于我们的订婚 |
[18:17] | You’re pushing me out of the plane? | 你要把我推下飞机吗 |
[18:19] | I-I’m gonna live. Why would I want to be married? | 我会活下去了 为什么想结婚啊 |