时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[00:05] | Got stuck at work. | 被工作缠住了 |
[00:06] | Just in time. | 正好 |
[00:07] | Pull up a seat. | 拉开椅子 |
[00:09] | Hey, sweetie. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | Hey, Mom. | 好啊 妈妈 |
[00:12] | This is dinner? | 这就是晚餐吗 |
[00:13] | Pizza and French fries? | 披萨和炸薯条 |
[00:14] | What is this, a bowling alley? | 这是保龄球馆吗 |
[00:16] | He is not allowed any carbs at your ex-husband’s house, | 他在你前夫家时不允许吃碳水化合物 |
[00:18] | so we’re lobbying for his affection. | 所以我们在为他的爱游说 |
[00:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:22] | No carbs? | 不许吃碳水化合物 |
[00:23] | Candace makes us eat sandwiches wrapped in lettuce. | 坎迪斯逼我们吃生菜包的三明治 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry, but that’s not a sandwich. | 抱歉 但那不是三明治 |
[00:28] | Aw, poor guy. | 可怜的儿子 |
[00:30] | Remind me to slip a dozen bagels | 记得提醒我 在他回来之前 |
[00:31] | in his overnight bag before he goes back there. | 往他的旅行袋里放一打百吉饼 |
[00:33] | No pumpernickel. | 不要裸麦粗面包 |
[00:36] | So what else is going on? | 还发生了什么事 |
[00:38] | How was your week? | 你这周过得怎么样 |
[00:39] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[00:40] | Mostly stayed in my room and played Call of Duty. | 大部分时间都待在自己房间里玩《使命召唤》 |
[00:43] | I thought Candace | 我还以为坎迪斯 |
[00:44] | didn’t let you play violent video games. | 不让你玩暴力电子游戏 |
[00:46] | She didn’t notice. | 她没发现 |
[00:47] | She was too busy fighting with Dad. | 她忙着跟爸爸吵架 |
[00:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:54] | What about? | 吵什么 |
[00:55] | Pretty much everything Dad does. | 爸爸做的一切事 |
[01:06] | Did you hear anything specific? | 你听到什么具体的事了吗 |
[01:09] | No, I put on my headset | 没有 我戴上了耳机 |
[01:10] | and just focused on killing Nazi zombies. | 专注于杀死纳粹僵尸 |
[01:13] | And a grateful nation thanks you. | 感恩的国家感谢你 |
[01:17] | Roscoe, if your dad and Candace fighting | 罗斯科 如果你爸和坎迪斯的争吵 |
[01:19] | is stressing you out, I need to know. | 让你压力很大 你得告诉我 |
[01:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:22] | When I need to relax, I just jump into the Jacuzzi. | 我需要放松时就跳进按摩浴缸 |
[01:25] | It really takes you away. | 真的能让你沉醉 |
[01:50] | Love you, sweetie. Sweet dreams. | 爱你 亲爱的 做个好梦 |
[01:52] | Love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[01:59] | If I make him pancakes for breakfast, | 如果我早上给他做薄煎饼 |
[02:01] | he’ll be mine forever. | 他就永远都是我的了 |
[02:06] | Did you get any more dirt on the unhappy couple? | 你挖掘到了不幸福的情侣的更多猛料吗 |
[02:08] | Only that Baxter spends a lot of nights in the guest room. | 只是巴克斯特经常在客房睡 |
[02:12] | Only? That’s huge. | 只是 那可是大事 |
[02:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:14] | I’m trying to feel bad about it, | 我想为此感到内疚 |
[02:16] | but my face keeps doing this. | 但我的脸一直这样 |
[02:19] | Might be time to reconsider Baxter having shared custody. | 也许该重新考虑巴克斯特有分享监护权的事了 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:22] | If my son’s gonna be in a toxic environment, | 如果我儿子要待在有毒的环境 |
[02:24] | he might as well live with us. | 他还不如跟我们住一起呢 |
[02:27] | We may be crazy, but we can eat toast. | 我们也许是疯子 但我们可以吃吐司 |
[02:29] | Not tomorrow. We’re having pancakes. | 明天不行 我们要吃薄煎饼 |
[02:35] | I don’t want to oversell it, but Car and Driver | 我不想过分吹嘘 但《人车志》 |
[02:37] | called this baby the Korean Maserati. | 称之为韩国的玛莎拉蒂 |
[02:42] | Baxter? | 巴克斯特 |
[02:43] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:44] | Feel free to sit inside. | 坐进来试试吧 |
[02:46] | There’s 11 cup holders. | 里面有11个杯托 |
[02:48] | See if you can find them all. | 看看你能否全部找到 |
[02:51] | Hey, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[02:53] | Lookin’ for an economy car | 想找一辆JD·鲍尔称之为 |
[02:54] | that J.D. Power calls “Surprisingly acceptable”? | “出奇合意”的经济型轿车吗 |
[02:58] | No, actually, I need to talk to you about our son. | 不 实际上 我得跟你聊聊我们儿子的事 |
[03:01] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[03:02] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[03:03] | We just need to talk. | 我们只是得谈谈 |
[03:06] | Um, okay, my manager’s watching. | 我的经理在看着 |
[03:08] | Do you mind if I pretend you’re a customer? | 你介意我把你当做顾客吗 |
[03:10] | If you don’t mind me pretending | 如果你不介意我装作 |
[03:11] | I have enough money to buy a car, sure. | 有足够的钱买车 那好吧 |
[03:13] | Step right in, ma’am. | 请进吧 女士 |
[03:16] | Good news, you can drive this beauty off the lot, | 好消息 你可以开着这辆车离开 |
[03:19] | no money down, no payments for a year. | 不用贷款 一年不用付款 |
[03:21] | How do we do it? We’re crazy, is how! | 怎么做到的 我们疯了 |
[03:29] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | Well, last night Roscoe mentioned | 昨晚罗斯科提到 |
[03:34] | that there’s a lot of tension in your house. | 你家里压力很大 |
[03:37] | Ah, damn. | 该死 |
[03:38] | He’s feeling it, Baxter, | 他感受到了 巴克斯特 |
[03:39] | and I’m a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:42] | I bought him noise-canceling headphones, | 我给他买了降噪耳机 |
[03:43] | but they don’t cancel Candace. | 但没法取消坎迪斯 |
[03:47] | Would it be better if he stayed with me until things calm down? | 如果他跟我住直到一切平息 这样会更好吗 |
[03:51] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[03:53] | Not that it’s any of my business, | 虽然那不关我的事 |
[03:55] | but what’s going on? | 但是怎么了 |
[03:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:57] | The closer we get to the wedding, the more we fight. | 我们离婚礼越近 就吵得越多 |
[04:00] | It’s over everything: the band, the guest list… | 因为一切事情 乐队 宾客名单 |
[04:02] | you’re not invited, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你没有受邀 |
[04:04] | You suggested inviting your ex-wife? | 你建议邀请你的前妻吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, and she threw a SlimFast at me, | 是啊 她对我扔了一盒代餐粉 |
[04:08] | which, even though it’s only 190 calories, still hurts. | 虽然那只有190卡 但还是很疼 |
[04:12] | Don’t tell me, she’s dieting to fit into the wedding dress? | 别告诉我她在节食来穿上婚纱 |
[04:15] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能了 |
[04:18] | Unless, you know, | 除非 |
[04:19] | she gets trapped in a mine for a month. | 她被困在矿井里一个月 |
[04:23] | Baxter, all brides are stressed out. | 巴克斯特 所有新娘都很有压力 |
[04:26] | You weren’t. | 你就没有 |
[04:27] | I was trippin’ on mushrooms. | 我在嗑迷幻药 |
[04:29] | I thought I was marrying the Cowardly Lion. | 我以为我要嫁给胆小鬼狮子 |
[04:31] | You kind of were. | 实际上是 |
[04:34] | Man, I didn’t know how good I had it | 天啊 我娶你的时候 |
[04:35] | when I was married to you. | 不知道自己有多幸福 |
[04:36] | That’s really sweet, thanks. | 真有爱 谢谢 |
[04:39] | And if you ever want to get out of this wedding, | 如果你想取消婚礼 |
[04:41] | just say that to Candace. | 直接告诉坎迪斯吧 |
[04:44] | We did have some good times, you and me. | 我们的确有过很美好的时刻 |
[04:47] | Yeah, we really did. | 是的 |
[04:53] | So, are you gonna be all right? | 你会没事吗 |
[04:55] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[04:56] | I hope you know I want you to be happy. | 我希望你知道我想让你幸福 |
[04:59] | It’s too late to be happy. | 现在幸福太晚了 |
[05:01] | The wedding invitations have already gone out. | 婚礼请帖都发出去了 |
[05:03] | I’m doomed. | 我完蛋了 |
[05:07] | He just can’t believe the savings! | 他只是难以相信省了这么多钱 |
[05:14] | Oh, and get this, | 听听这个 |
[05:15] | Candace made him wax all the hair off his body | 坎迪斯逼他用蜜蜡除掉了身上所有的毛发 |
[05:18] | because he sheds on her expensive sheets. | 因为他会在她昂贵的床单上掉毛 |
[05:21] | All the hair? | 一切毛发吗 |
[05:22] | He must look like a 200-pound baby. | 他肯定看起来像是个200磅的婴儿 |
[05:27] | It just ticks me off, | 这让我很生气 |
[05:28] | because she doesn’t accept him the way he is. | 因为她不接受他本来的样子 |
[05:30] | Isn’t that our job as women? | 那不是我们作为女人的职责吗 |
[05:32] | To reject a man as he is and call it love? | 排斥男人原来的样子 然后称之为爱情 |
[05:37] | Yeah, well, I just | 好吧 我只是 |
[05:38] | don’t like seeing him get pushed around. | 不喜欢看见他被摆布 |
[05:40] | Hold on, is this the same Baxter | 等等 这个巴克斯特 |
[05:42] | I’ve heard you bitch about at every single meeting? | 是在每次互助会上我都听你抱怨的那个吗 |
[05:45] | Hey, the only person I bitch about | 每次互助会上 |
[05:47] | at every single meeting is her. | 我唯一抱怨的人就是她 |
[05:50] | You are obsessed with me. | 你的确沉迷于我 |
[05:53] | And he’s not the same Baxter, he has changed. | 他不是同样的巴克斯特了 他变了 |
[05:55] | Is it just me, or does she have a lady-stiffy for her ex? | 只有我这么觉得吗 还是她前夫让她春心荡漾了 |
[05:58] | “Lady-stiffy”? | 春心荡漾 |
[06:06] | But yes, I agree. | 但是我同意 |
[06:09] | Wendy, what do you think? | 温蒂 你觉得呢 |
[06:13] | You’re all crazy. | 你们都疯了 |
[06:14] | I spent years with that guy, | 我跟他一起生活了好多年 |
[06:16] | watching him get high and fail at selling pot | 看着他磕嗨 卖大麻失败 |
[06:18] | because he was too paranoid to answer the door. | 因为他太多疑 不敢开门 |
[06:21] | Yeah, but he’s all cleaned up now. | 是啊 但他现在重振旗鼓了 |
[06:23] | He’s got a good job, bright future, | 他有份不错的工作 光明的未来 |
[06:24] | and without hair, probably moves pretty quick through the water. | 没了毛发 可能在水里游得更快 |
[06:28] | Christy, all kidding aside, | 克丽丝蒂 不开玩笑 |
[06:30] | do you still have feelings for this man? | 你还喜欢他吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah, do you? | 是啊 你有吗 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God! You have to think about it? | 天啊 你还得想吗 |
[06:36] | No, I don’t! | 不用 |
[06:37] | Then what was the pause? | 那你为什么停顿 |
[06:38] | That was a normal, pre-sentence pause. | 那是句子之前正常的停顿 |
[06:44] | No, it wasn’t. | 那不是 |
[06:48] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[06:49] | Your pause was way longer than my pause. | 你的停顿比我的长多了 |
[06:51] | You still haven’t answered the question. | 你还没回答问题 |
[06:53] | I have no feelings for him! | 我不喜欢他了 |
[06:55] | Okay, you answered that weirdly fast. | 你回答问题的速度也太快了 |
[06:57] | – You did. – Too fast. | -是的 -太快了 |
[07:04] | Oh, your skin is so smooth, | 你的皮肤好光滑 |
[07:07] | it’s like having sex with a dolphin. | 像是跟海豚做爱一样 |
[07:12] | Did you guys not hear the timer? | 你们没听见定时器的声音吗 |
[07:16] | Told you! | 跟你们说了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, she still has feelings for him. | 对 她还是喜欢他 |
[07:22] | Hey. Not a single hair. | 一根毛发都没有 |
[07:33] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[07:47] | Oh, hey, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[07:49] | Sorry. Roscoe ready? | 抱歉 罗斯科准备好了吗 |
[07:51] | No, he’s on a bike ride with my mom. | 没有 他和我妈妈一起去骑自行车了 |
[07:54] | Uh… okay if I hang out? | 介意我在这里待会儿吗 |
[07:56] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[07:56] | You want a cup of coffee? | 你想来一杯咖啡吗 |
[07:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | So caffeine’s, like, the only drug you have left, right? | 咖啡因是你仅剩的毒品了对吧 |
[08:02] | No, I had a cold on New Year’s Eve, | 不 在除夕我感冒了 |
[08:05] | and got to huff a little VapoRub. | 吸了点薄荷膏 |
[08:07] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[08:09] | Man, you and me had some crazy New Year’s Eves. | 你和我的除夕过得真疯狂 |
[08:12] | And New Year’s Days, checking all the hospitals | 还有元旦 查看所有医院 |
[08:15] | and jails trying to find each other. | 和监狱来找对方 |
[08:18] | You were always in the last place I looked. | 你总是在我最后一个去找的地方 |
[08:21] | So, what’s going on with the honeymoon? | 蜜月怎么样 |
[08:23] | You make any plans? | 你们定计划了吗 |
[08:25] | Two weeks in Italy. | 在意大利度过两周 |
[08:27] | Ooh, that’ll be fun with no carbs. | 不吃碳水化合物 那会挺好玩的 |
[08:31] | That’s the least of it. | 这只是最不严重的问题 |
[08:32] | Candace doesn’t want us speaking English while we’re there | 过去后坎迪斯不想让我们说英语 |
[08:34] | so we don’t come off like stupid American tourists. | 这样我们就不像愚蠢的美国游客了 |
[08:37] | But you don’t speak Italian. | 但你不说意大利语 |
[08:39] | And there’s the problemo. | 这就是问题 |
[08:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | So, uh, what’s going on in your life? | 你生活中发生了什么事 |
[08:46] | Seeing anybody? | 在跟谁约会吗 |
[08:47] | No, not really. | 不算啦 |
[08:48] | There’s a guy in my pre-law class | 法律预科班里有个男人 |
[08:50] | who always saves a seat for me, | 总是帮我留位置 |
[08:52] | so I guess we’ll see where that goes. | 我想着我们看看发展吧 |
[08:55] | He’s 19, so it might be more of a mom thing. | 他才19岁 所以我更可能当他妈妈 |
[08:59] | A hot mom thing. | 性感妈妈 |
[09:02] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[09:05] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[09:06] | In the kitchen! | 厨房里 |
[09:08] | – Hey, Dad! – Hey, buddy! | -爸爸 -儿子 |
[09:11] | Well, well! Look who’s here! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[09:14] | Good to see you, Baxter. | 很高兴见到你 巴克斯特 |
[09:15] | Good to see you, too. How’s it going? | 我也是 你过得怎么样 |
[09:17] | Not bad. You? | 还行 你呢 |
[09:18] | Good, good. | 挺好 |
[09:19] | – Been here long? – A few minutes. | -在这里待了很久吗 -就几分钟 |
[09:25] | That checks out. | 核实了 |
[09:32] | Would you like a cup without Sherlock Holmes’s finger in it? | 你想喝一杯福尔摩斯的手指没有沾过的咖啡吗 |
[09:36] | Nah, we gotta get going. Our movie’s at 2:00. | 不用了 我们得走了 电影两点开始 |
[09:39] | Mom, why don’t you come with us? | 妈妈 你跟我们一起来吧 |
[09:41] | Oh, uh, no, this is… | 不 这是 |
[09:43] | time you spend with your dad. | 你跟你爸爸共处的时光 |
[09:45] | I don’t mind. Come on, Christy. | 我不介意 来吧 克丽丝蒂 |
[09:46] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[09:48] | Sure. I don’t see why not. | 行啊 我觉得没什么不行的 |
[09:49] | – I do. – Shh! | -我不觉得 -嘘 |
[09:53] | I’m just gonna need a minute. | 稍等一会 |
[09:54] | Meet you at the car? | 车里见好吗 |
[09:55] | Great. Let’s go, buddy. | 很好 走吧伙计 |
[09:57] | This is cool. | 真酷 |
[09:58] | I’ve never gone to the movies with both of you. | 我从来没跟你俩一起去看过电影 |
[10:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:03] | Don’t make a big deal about this. | 别小题大做 |
[10:05] | She said, as she applies slightly whorish lipstick. | 她说道 同时涂上有点婊气的口红 |
[10:11] | This is your lipstick. | 这是你的口红 |
[10:19] | And I’m not going because of Baxter. | 我去看电影不是为了巴克斯特 |
[10:21] | I’m going to spend time with my son. | 而是为了和我儿子共度时光 |
[10:23] | The lies fell from Christy’s lips | 克丽丝蒂的嘴唇里吐出谎言 |
[10:25] | like cherry blossoms in the springtime. | 就像是春天的樱花盛开 |
[10:28] | Stop narrating my life. | 不要叙述我的生活了 |
[10:30] | And with those words… | 说完这些话后 |
[10:32] | she was gone. | 她走了 |
[10:39] | Oh, man, I miss sugar! | 天啊 我真想念糖分 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:43] | Candace thinks fruit is dessert. | 坎迪斯觉得水果就是甜品 |
[10:46] | Sometimes cheese. | 有时候是奶酪 |
[10:49] | Well, every once in a while is not gonna hurt you. | 偶尔吃点也不会伤害你 |
[10:51] | Just don’t tell Candace about this. | 别告诉坎迪斯 |
[10:52] | I know. Think I’m looking for trouble? | 我知道 你觉得我在自找麻烦吗 |
[10:56] | And probably don’t mention that I’m here. | 也许也别提到我在 |
[10:59] | I’m smarter than I look, Mom. | 我比看起来更聪明 妈妈 |
[11:02] | How’s the happy family doing here? | 幸福的一家子怎么样了 |
[11:05] | Um… Oh, um, actually, | 实际上 |
[11:06] | we’re… not… I mean, we were… | 我们不是 我是说曾经是 |
[11:08] | but now we’re not, uh… | 但现在不是了 |
[11:11] | But we are happy. | 但我们很幸福 |
[11:12] | In our individual homes. | 在我们各自家里 |
[11:15] | Good for you. | 那真好 |
[11:18] | I gotta take a squirt. | 我得去尿一泡 |
[11:20] | A squirt? Where’d he get that? | 尿一泡 从哪里学的 |
[11:22] | From me. | 我这里 |
[11:23] | I don’t want him getting beat up at school | 我不想让他在学校被打 |
[11:25] | ’cause he’s gotta go “Tinkle.” | 因为他得去”尿尿” |
[11:27] | That’s smart. | 真聪明 |
[11:29] | Thanks again for letting me tag along today. | 再次感谢你让我今天跟来 |
[11:31] | This has been really fun. | 这真的很有意思 |
[11:33] | Yeah, it has. | 是的 |
[11:35] | Do you ever wonder what it would be like | 你有没有想过如果我们现在相遇 |
[11:37] | if we, uh, met now, instead of back then? | 而不是那时候 一切会是什么样子吗 |
[11:40] | You mean with me sober, and you with your life together? | 你是说我戒瘾 而你过得很好吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:45] | Maybe it’s crossed my mind once or twice. | 也许我想过一两次 |
[11:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:52] | Too bad we messed it up. | 真糟糕我们搞砸了 |
[11:54] | A friend of mine once told me that | 我的一个朋友跟我说 |
[11:56] | sometimes you got to mess it up the first time | 有时候你得第一次搞砸 |
[11:57] | to get it right the second time. | 这样第二次就做对了 |
[12:00] | He was talking about cutting cocaine with baby laxative | 他说的是把婴儿泻药混在可卡因里 |
[12:03] | but it kind of applies to relationships, too. | 但这也能应用到恋爱中 |
[12:07] | Baxter… do you think maybe we’re having this conversation | 巴克斯特 我们在聊这个是不是 |
[12:10] | because you’re getting cold feet about the wedding? | 可能因为你对婚礼胆怯了 |
[12:13] | Maybe. Or… maybe we’re having this conversation | 也许吧 或者我们在聊这个 |
[12:17] | because we’re supposed to be having this conversation. | 是因为我们本来就该聊 |
[12:24] | So what’s next on the agenda? | 接下来要怎么做 |
[12:30] | Hi. Christy. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[12:33] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:35] | So, the last time I shared, | 上次我分享时 |
[12:37] | I may have been in a teensy bit of denial about my ex. | 我可能否认了对前夫的感情 |
[12:43] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
[12:44] | We just went out to the movies | 我们只是去看了电影 |
[12:46] | and for some ice cream. | 吃了冰淇淋 |
[12:49] | With our son. | 跟我们的儿子一起 |
[12:52] | I’m just gonna pretend I don’t hear you. | 我要假装我没听见 |
[12:55] | Anyway, I’ve got a dilemma. | 总之 我处于两难境地 |
[12:58] | Especially if Baxter ends up breaking off his engagement. | 特别是如果巴克斯特最后解除婚约 |
[13:01] | Which I think he might do. | 我觉得他可能会这么做 |
[13:04] | Ooh! Oh, grow up! | 成熟点吧 |
[13:08] | But the truth is… | 但真相是 |
[13:10] | I think I have feelings for the man. | 我觉得我喜欢他 |
[13:12] | I mean, he’s nothing like he used to be. | 我是说 他跟过去不一样了 |
[13:15] | He’s kind of a Baxter 2.0 now. | 现在成了巴克斯特2.0 |
[13:20] | Whatever awful things I might want to say about his fiancee, | 不管我想说他未婚妻的什么坏话 |
[13:22] | she… did nag a lot of the bugs right out of him. | 她的确唠叨掉了他的不少问题 |
[13:28] | Of course… | 当然 |
[13:29] | I’ve also changed a lot. | 我也改变了很多 |
[13:32] | So… maybe two, new improved people | 所以也许两个改造后的新人 |
[13:36] | could make it work this time. | 这次能走到一起 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | Thanks for your support. | 谢谢你们的支持 |
[13:49] | No, you grow up! | 你成熟点吧 |
[13:59] | Well? You’re not gonna say anything? | 你什么都不打算说吗 |
[14:02] | I will, I’m just trying to choose | 我会的 我只是在仔细地 |
[14:03] | my words carefully, you idiot. | 选择词语 你个蠢货 |
[14:06] | Why am I an idiot? | 我为什么是个蠢货 |
[14:07] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说了 |
[14:08] | Candace is the reason you like Baxter now. | 坎迪斯是你现在喜欢巴克斯特的原因 |
[14:11] | No! That is not what I said. | 不 我没说这话 |
[14:13] | It’s exactly what you said. | 这正是你说的话 |
[14:15] | When he was with you, he was a mess. | 他跟你在一起时一团糟 |
[14:16] | She cleaned him up. | 她帮他重新做人了 |
[14:17] | What do you think’s gonna happen, | 如果你们复合了 |
[14:19] | if you get back together? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[14:22] | We’ll live happily ever after? | 我们从此会幸福地生活在一起吗 |
[14:25] | Ha! I give it a week | 我打赌一周后 |
[14:26] | before he’s unemployed, smoking pot, | 他就会失业抽大麻 |
[14:28] | and you’re all living in a van full of back hair. | 你们会住在满是背毛的货车里 |
[14:30] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[14:32] | You weren’t there when we took Roscoe out for the day, | 我们带罗斯科出去时你都不在 |
[14:34] | and we were a family again. | 我们又成了一家人 |
[14:35] | Oh, and that’s another thing. | 那是另一件事 |
[14:37] | What about Roscoe? | 罗斯科怎么办 |
[14:38] | If you try and get back together with Baxter and it blows up, | 如果你想跟巴克斯特复合 事情暴露了 |
[14:40] | what happens to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[14:45] | Man, if this isn’t an advertisement | 如果这不是坐公交的广告 |
[14:46] | for taking the bus, I don’t know what is. | 我都不知道什么是了 |
[14:57] | Who the hell is that? | 是谁啊 |
[15:06] | Marry me. Again. | 再次嫁给我吧 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:10] | You know we’re both feeling it. | 你知道我们都有这感觉 |
[15:11] | Let’s just do it. | 我们就这样做吧 |
[15:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:18] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[15:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:24] | How much weed did you smoke? | 你抽了多少大麻 |
[15:26] | I didn’t smoke anything. | 我什么都没抽 |
[15:27] | – Baxter… – A little bit. | -巴克斯特 -一点 |
[15:29] | – Baxter…! – A normal weeknight amount. | -巴克斯特 -正常工作日晚上的分量 |
[15:31] | – Baxter… – Why do you keep saying my name? | -巴克斯特 -你为什么一直叫我的名字 |
[15:33] | It’s freaking me out! | 这让我吓坏了 |
[15:35] | Come inside and keep it down. | 进来 小声点 |
[15:37] | – Rosoe’s sleeping. – Right, right, right. | -罗斯科在睡觉 -好吧 |
[15:39] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[15:42] | I say my mom is right. | 我说我妈妈说得对 |
[15:44] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个蠢货 |
[15:45] | Why? What’d you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
[15:48] | I thought you changed. | 我以为你改变了 |
[15:49] | I did! But with you, I can change back. | 是的 但跟你在一起后我可以变回来 |
[15:51] | I can be my old self. | 我可以做之前的自己 |
[15:53] | Yeah, but you see, there’s the problem. | 是啊 但这就是问题所在 |
[15:56] | Your old self kind of sucks. | 你之前的自己很糟糕 |
[15:59] | Well, that’s hurtful. | 真伤人 |
[16:03] | Please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[16:04] | you didn’t break up with Candace. | 你没和坎迪斯分手 |
[16:05] | Oh, no. I wanted to see how it went with you first. | 不 我想先看看你这边的情况 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God, you’re such a jerk. | 天啊 你真是个混蛋 |
[16:15] | Listen to me: you need to go home and sleep it off. | 听我的话 你得回家睡一觉 |
[16:18] | But what about our love? | 但我们的爱呢 |
[16:19] | Our love is asleep in the other room. | 我们的爱在另一个房间睡觉呢 |
[16:23] | Now get out of here. | 现在离开这里 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | But just so we’re clear, | 但是说清楚 |
[16:28] | once I walk out this door, | 等我走出了这门 |
[16:30] | that’s it– I’m gonna marry, uh… uh… | 这就结束了 我要娶 |
[16:32] | – Candace. – Candace. | -坎迪斯 -坎迪斯 |
[16:36] | And then there’s no going back. | 然后就回不去了 |
[16:37] | You and I are done. | 我们结束了 |
[16:39] | Oh, sweetie, that’s not the threat you think it is. | 亲爱的 那不像你想的那样有威胁性 |
[16:45] | Okay. Understood. | 好吧 明白了 |
[16:47] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 你没必要告诉我两次 |
[16:49] | Oh, come on! Guys like me don’t come along every day! | 拜托 我这种男人不是每天都会出现的 |
[16:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:52] | Look, I– Ow! | 听着 我 |
[16:55] | And because she listened | 因为她聆听了 |
[16:56] | to the words of wisdom from her saintly, but still do-able mother… | 她圣洁但还是可干的妈妈的至理名言 |
[17:03] | …Christy made the right decision. | 克丽丝蒂做出了正确的决定 |
[17:06] | The end. | 剧终 |
[17:11] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[17:27] | “Where is the train station?” | 火车站在哪里 |
[17:29] | Dov’e la stazione? | 火车站在哪里 |
[17:32] | Dov’e la stazione? | 火车站在哪里 |
[17:35] | “I’ll have the fish.” | 我要点鱼 |
[17:37] | Vorrei il pesce per favore. | 我要点鱼 |
[17:39] | I don’t need this one. | 这个我不需要 |
[17:40] | I’m not gonna order fish. | 我不会点鱼的 |
[17:45] | “What time is the opera?” | 歌剧几点开始 |
[17:46] | A che ora commincia l’opera? | 歌剧几点开始 |
[17:48] | Oh, come on, Italian Guy, | 拜托 意大利男人 |
[17:50] | how do I ask for weed? | 我该怎么要大麻 |