时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, my God. She shot him! | 天啊 她开枪打了他 |
[00:07] | I can’t believe she shot him. | 我真是难以置信 |
[00:08] | This woman is a monster. | 这女人是个禽兽 |
[00:09] | Yeah, but look at her jacket. | 是啊 但看看她的外套 |
[00:11] | I want that jacket. | 我想要 |
[00:13] | She just murdered her boyfriend. | 她刚谋杀了她的男友 |
[00:15] | It’s covered in his blood. | 外套上都是血 |
[00:17] | A little club soda– it comes right out. | 加点苏打水就洗干净了 |
[00:24] | Who are you avoiding? | 你在躲着谁 |
[00:25] | Nobody. Not important. | 没谁 不重要 |
[00:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:29] | Please tell me she’s not going to poison his daughter. | 别告诉我她要毒死他的女儿 |
[00:31] | She should poison whoever cut her hair. | 她该毒死给她剪头发的理发师 |
[00:35] | What? | 什么 |
[00:35] | She can get away with murder, but not those bangs. | 她杀了人可以脱罪 但这刘海太丑了 |
[00:40] | Do you even pay attention to the plot? | 你关注情节了吗 |
[00:43] | Of course, I do. I love this show. | 当然啦 我爱这部剧 |
[00:46] | I also love that kitchen. | 我也爱那个厨房 |
[00:48] | I wish we had a pizza oven. | 我真希望我们家有披萨炉 |
[00:55] | Same “Nobody-not-important?” | 又是那个不重要的没谁吗 |
[00:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:58] | You know I’m gonna go through your phone | 你知道我会趁你没注意时 |
[00:59] | when you’re not looking. | 翻你手机吧 |
[01:00] | I changed the passcode. | 我改了密码 |
[01:01] | You mean 1147? | 你是说1147吗 |
[01:04] | I’ll just change it again. | 我会再改一次 |
[01:05] | 1157? | 1157吗 |
[01:06] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的大脑 |
[01:08] | – Was it Marjorie? – No. | -是玛乔丽吗 -不是 |
[01:10] | – Jill? – No. | -吉尔吗 -不是 |
[01:11] | – Wendy? – No. | -温蒂吗 -不是 |
[01:11] | – Mary? – Who’s Mary? | -玛丽吗 -谁是玛丽 |
[01:13] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我就当你说不是了 |
[01:16] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[01:18] | It’s somebody you don’t want to talk to, | 你不想跟对方说话 |
[01:20] | so it’s either sex or money. | 所以要么是性要么是钱 |
[01:23] | Boy, that does not narrow things down. | 这可没缩小范围 |
[01:26] | Fine. It’s Adam. | 好吧 是亚当 |
[01:28] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[01:29] | Wrong number boyfriend, Adam? | 打错号码的男友亚当吗 |
[01:31] | Not boyfriend. | 不是男友 |
[01:32] | We met once for coffee and didn’t hit it off. | 我们就喝了一次咖啡 不来电 |
[01:34] | So why is he calling? | 为什么他打电话来 |
[01:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:36] | We gonna watch the show or are you just gonna annoy me? | 我们要看电视剧 还是你要烦我 |
[01:39] | I can do both. | 我可以同时做两件事 |
[01:42] | So what? | 怎么回事 |
[01:43] | You’re not even friends with him, anymore? | 你跟他都不再是朋友了吗 |
[01:45] | No, not really. | 不是了 |
[01:46] | Why? I mean I get that you didn’t have chemistry… | 为什么 我知道你们不来电 |
[01:48] | Oh, grow up. I lied. | 成熟点吧 我撒谎了 |
[01:50] | He stood me up. | 他失约了 |
[01:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:53] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[01:54] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to see your pity face. | 因为我不想看到你同情的脸 |
[02:00] | So you haven’t spoken to him since? | 那之后你就没跟他说过话了吗 |
[02:02] | Why should I? You know my policy: | 我为什么要 你知道我的政策 |
[02:04] | Fool me once, you’re dead to me. | 骗我一次 就是死人 |
[02:10] | But maybe there’s an explanation. | 但也许他有解释 |
[02:14] | What possible explanation could he have? | 他可能有什么解释 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:17] | Maybe one of his parents died. | 也许他爸或者他妈去世了 |
[02:19] | Oh, there’s a happy thought. | 真是个令人高兴的想法 |
[02:20] | For some people. | 对一些人来说 |
[02:23] | And he was so overcome with grief, | 他悲痛欲绝 |
[02:25] | he couldn’t pick up the phone and text, | 都没法拿起手机发短信 |
[02:26] | “Mom’s dead, mind if my dad tags along?” | 妈妈死了 介意我爸跟我来吗 |
[02:32] | I think you should call him. | 我觉得你该给他打电话 |
[02:33] | I think we need a second television. | 我觉得我们家需要第二台电视机 |
[02:36] | Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? | 你是想伤害我的感情吗 |
[02:38] | ‘Cause I agree. | 因为我同意 |
[02:44] | And redial. | 重拨 |
[02:47] | Mom, hurry up! | 妈妈 快点 |
[02:48] | She’s about to kill somebody else! | 她要杀别人了 |
[02:50] | You’re watching without me? | 你撇下我自己看吗 |
[02:51] | I would never do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[02:53] | Hi, Adam? It’s Christy. | 你好 亚当 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[02:54] | My mom wants to talk to you. | 我妈妈想跟你谈谈 |
[02:56] | I should’ve sold you when I had the chance. | 我该有机会时把你卖了的 |
[03:02] | You have ten seconds to tell me why you stood me up. | 你有十秒钟时间告诉我你为何失约了 |
[03:10] | Yeah, hold on. | 等等 |
[03:11] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 我给你开外放 |
[03:12] | I want my daughter to hear this steamin’ load. | 我想让我女儿听听热乎的 |
[03:16] | Go ahead, Adam. | 说吧 亚当 |
[03:16] | See if you can say that again without laughing. | 看看你能否忍住笑再说一次 |
[03:18] | I said, I’m in a wheelchair | 我说我坐着轮椅 |
[03:20] | and I guess I just lost my nerve. | 失去了勇气 |
[03:22] | Hilarious. | 搞笑死了 |
[03:24] | Do you believe this guy? | 你能信吗 |
[03:26] | That doesn’t sound like something you’d make up. | 听起来不像是瞎编的 |
[03:28] | Oh, please. I’d make that up. | 拜托 我就会这样瞎编 |
[03:29] | I have made that up. | 我瞎编过 |
[03:31] | Disneyland, all the rides, no waiting. | 迪斯尼乐园 玩所有的游乐设施 不用等 |
[03:34] | I believe you, Adam. | 我信你 亚当 |
[03:35] | Thank you, Christy. | 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:36] | Bonnie, I’m really sorry. | 邦妮 真的很抱歉 |
[03:38] | I guess I was just afraid when you saw me, | 我想我只是害怕你看见我时 |
[03:41] | you wouldn’t want to go out with me. | 就不会想跟我约会了 |
[03:44] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[03:46] | You really think I’m the kind of person | 你真的觉得我是那种 |
[03:47] | who wouldn’t go out with someone ’cause they’re handicapped? | 因为别人残疾就不跟他们约会的人吗 |
[03:49] | That’s so offensive. | 太冒犯了 |
[03:51] | So you’ll go out with me? | 那你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[03:58] | Well, I kinda have to, now. | 我现在必须这样做了 |
[04:01] | Great. Saturday night? | 真棒 周六晚上好吗 |
[04:02] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:03] | Thanks for giving me another chance. | 谢谢你给我另一个机会 |
[04:05] | Well, I’m nothing if not forgiving. | 我非常宽宏大量 |
[04:07] | She’s nothing. | 放屁 |
[04:11] | See you Saturday. | 周六见 |
[04:14] | Me and a guy in a wheelchair. | 我和一个坐轮椅的人 |
[04:16] | That’s a first. | 这是第一次 |
[04:18] | Yeah, you’re gonna want to wear flats. | 你最好穿平底鞋 |
[04:43] | I just don’t know what to expect. | 我只是不知道期待什么 |
[04:44] | Have any of you ever dated a handicapped guy? | 你们跟残疾人约会过吗 |
[04:47] | When I was in high school, my boyfriend had a glass eye. | 我高中时的男友有个玻璃假眼 |
[04:49] | Was it a problem? | 那是个问题吗 |
[04:50] | No, I loved it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[04:52] | If I was having a bad hair day, or a giant zit, | 如果我发型不好看 或者长了个大痘痘 |
[04:54] | I’d just stand on his blind side. | 就站在他看不见的那一面 |
[04:57] | When I was homeless, I dated a guy with a hook. | 我流浪时跟一个有钩子的男人约会过 |
[05:01] | Well, dated is not the right word. | 不算约会啦 |
[05:04] | You share a cardboard box, | 你们一起住一个纸箱子 |
[05:05] | it’s really more a marriage of convenience. | 更像是权宜婚姻 |
[05:09] | What about the hook? | 钩子怎么样 |
[05:10] | Did it complicate things? | 会让一切复杂吗 |
[05:12] | Kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[05:12] | We were constantly having to get new boxes. | 我们一直得找新纸箱 |
[05:18] | I’m just… I’m not sure what I’m getting into. | 我只是不确定自己要面临的情况 |
[05:20] | Am I supposed to carry him up the stairs? | 我要扶他上楼梯吗 |
[05:22] | Help him in the bathroom? | 帮他上厕所 |
[05:23] | You mean like I used to do with you when you were drunk? | 你是说你以前喝醉时我对你做的事吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, yeah. Rough childhood. | 是啊 童年凄惨 |
[05:27] | Moving along. | 翻篇吧 |
[05:29] | Bonnie, it’s just dinner. | 邦妮 这只是晚餐 |
[05:30] | I don’t think you have to worry about any of that stuff. | 我觉得你没必要担心那些东西 |
[05:33] | Speaking of stuff. | 说到东西 |
[05:35] | What about his stuff? | 他的”东西”怎么样 |
[05:36] | What if his stuff doesn’t work? | 如果他的东西没用怎么办 |
[05:37] | That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. | 那并不意味着你无法享受乐趣 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:40] | His tongue’s not in a wheelchair. | 他舌头又没坐轮椅 |
[05:45] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[05:46] | And depending on where his spinal injury was, | 这取决于他的脊髓损伤的位置 |
[05:48] | he might still have a fully functioning penis. | 但他可能还有功能完备的老二 |
[05:52] | So to summarize, Mommy, oral sex is a go, | 总结一下 妈咪 口交可以的 |
[05:54] | and you may or may not have something to sit on. | 你也许有 也许没有能坐的东西 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:00] | Could we be any more shallow? | 我们还能更肤浅一点吗 |
[06:02] | What about this guy’s personality? | 这人的性格呢 |
[06:04] | His intelligence, his sense of humor. | 他的才智 幽默感 |
[06:06] | I’ve actually talked to him on the phone for hours. | 我跟他煲过几小时的电话粥 |
[06:08] | He’s really smart and funny. | 他很聪明有趣 |
[06:09] | Yeah, so is Ben Franklin. | 本·富兰克林也是 |
[06:11] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[06:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[06:15] | Here’s his Facebook page. | 这是他的脸书主页 |
[06:18] | Oh, he’s cute. | 他真帅 |
[06:19] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:22] | Yum. | 不错 |
[06:23] | That’s a face you could share a box with. | 你可以跟这种男人一起住纸箱 |
[06:26] | Give me. | 给我 |
[06:28] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[06:29] | I could call him Daddy. | 我可以叫他爸爸 |
[06:35] | Oops, that came out creepy. | 不好 说出来感觉很奇怪 |
[06:40] | I don’t know about this dress. | 我不确定要穿这条裙子 |
[06:41] | What? You look great. | 你看起来很美啦 |
[06:42] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re looking from up here. | 因为你是从这里看的 |
[06:44] | He’s going to be looking from down here. | 他会从这里看 |
[06:45] | So he doesn’t get the benefit of all this well-engineered cleavage. | 所以他看不到我精巧顶起来的乳沟 |
[06:49] | So wait for the right moment, | 那就等待合适的时机 |
[06:51] | drop something, and bend over to pick it up. | 扔点东西 然后弯下腰去捡 |
[06:53] | Oh, please. That is such a cheap move. | 拜托 这举动太廉价了 |
[06:55] | You taught it to me. | 这是你教我的 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well, I was trying to help you through junior high. | 我是想帮你度过初中啦 |
[07:03] | That’s him. Do you mind? | 他来了 你介意去开门吗 |
[07:05] | I want to make an entrance. | 我想惊艳亮相 |
[07:06] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[07:07] | – Christy? – Yeah? | -克丽丝蒂 -怎么了 |
[07:09] | Don’t discuss his… you know, unfortunate situation. | 别谈论他不幸的情况 |
[07:12] | You mean that he’s about to go out with a crazy person? | 你是说他要和疯子约会吗 |
[07:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:21] | Hey. You must be Adam. | 你一定是亚当 |
[07:23] | What gave me away? | 我怎么暴露了 |
[07:26] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[07:27] | She’ll be right down. | 她马上下来 |
[07:29] | Can I get you something to drink? | 我能给你弄点喝的吗 |
[07:31] | Well, I know you guys don’t keep any alcohol in the house, | 我知道你们家里不放酒 |
[07:33] | so, uh… no. | 所以不要了 |
[07:35] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:36] | You’re about three years late | 你早来三年 |
[07:37] | for watching me light my breath on fire. | 就能看见我点燃呼出来的气了 |
[07:47] | Thanks for showing up this time. | 多谢你这次出现了 |
[07:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:50] | You’re gonna take a shot right out of the gate? | 你一上来就要开枪了吗 |
[07:54] | It’s not too late to run. | 现在跑还不迟 |
[07:56] | I mean, roll. | 我是说滚轮椅 |
[07:57] | I mean… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:59] | She put it in my head. | 是她搞的 |
[08:01] | I see you’ve met my socially awkward daughter. | 看来你见过我不会社交的女儿了 |
[08:10] | Did you get all that? | 看到了吗 |
[08:10] | Oh, yeah. Both barrels. | 两发全中 |
[08:14] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[08:14] | We shall. | 走吧 |
[08:16] | Good night, Christy. | 晚安 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:18] | – Don’t keep her out too late. – I won’t. | -别跟她待太晚 -我不会的 |
[08:20] | I’m joking. Keep her. | 我开玩笑的 留下她 |
[08:21] | Don’t bring her back. | 别让她回来 |
[08:25] | So how does this work? | 我们要怎么做 |
[08:26] | Do I drive? | 我开车吗 |
[08:28] | No, I have a car. | 不 我有车 |
[08:30] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | How do you make it stop? | 那你怎么踩刹车 |
[08:39] | Thanks. This is perfect. | 谢谢 真完美 |
[08:43] | Do people always stare at you? | 人们总是盯着你吗 |
[08:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:48] | – They’re staring at you. – Stop. | -他们在盯着你 -少来了 |
[08:51] | No, I’m serious. You’re a giant. | 不 我说真的 你是个巨人 |
[08:52] | They think you might eat them. | 他们觉得你也许会吃掉他们 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna have a beer. | 我要喝杯啤酒 |
[08:58] | Does it bother you if I drink? | 我喝酒你会有困扰吗 |
[08:59] | Does it bother you if I walk? | 我走路你会有困扰吗 |
[09:02] | Not if you’re in front of me. | 你走我前面就不会 |
[09:03] | I like the view from back there. | 我喜欢从后面看过去的景色 |
[09:06] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[09:09] | So, listen, you don’t seem like the shy, nervous type. | 听着 你好像不是羞涩紧张的人 |
[09:13] | Why’d you really bail on me last time? | 你上次为什么放鸽子 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I guess I gotta clear that up. | 我想我得澄清一下 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[09:24] | Usually, when I meet a woman, she sees the chair right away, | 通常我和女人见面时 她能马上看到轮椅 |
[09:28] | and I can tell from the look in her eye | 我能从她的眼神里看出 |
[09:30] | whether she’s okay with it or not. | 她对此介不介意 |
[09:32] | But we met on the phone. | 但我们是通过电话认识的 |
[09:33] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[09:37] | I couldn’t bear the idea | 我难以忍受 |
[09:38] | of you seeing me and giving me that look. | 你看到我然后给我那种眼神的想法 |
[09:43] | Like the woman behind you is giving me right now. | 就像你身后的女人对我的眼神 |
[09:46] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[09:48] | – No, don’t… – Hey. | -别 -喂 |
[09:50] | Am I staring at the baldy you’re with? | 我盯着跟你一起吃饭的秃头了吗 |
[09:58] | Is it too soon to say “I love you”? | 现在说我爱你是不是太早了 |
[10:03] | So anyway, after working as a Hollywood stuntman for 20 some years, | 总之 当了二十多年好莱坞特技演员后 |
[10:07] | I felt kind of invincible. | 我感觉自己很无敌 |
[10:09] | You know, the occasional broken nose, | 偶尔鼻子会被打断 |
[10:12] | dislocated shoulder, | 肩膀脱臼 |
[10:13] | but nothin’ a couple of aspirin and a six-pack couldn’t fix. | 但是几片止疼药和啤酒就能解决问题 |
[10:16] | So is that how you… | 这就是你… |
[10:17] | You’d think so, but no. | 你会这么想 但不是 |
[10:19] | After putting my life on the line, | 我让自己命悬一线之后 |
[10:21] | driving motorcycles through fire, | 包括从火中开摩托车 |
[10:23] | crashing cars into walls, | 开着车往墙上撞 |
[10:25] | working with Burt Reynolds… | 跟伯特·雷诺兹走路 |
[10:28] | I get the brilliant idea to try snowboarding. | 我有了个好主意 去滑板滑雪 |
[10:31] | – Oh, no. – I’m thinking, | -不 -我想着 |
[10:33] | I know how to ski. | 我知道怎么滑雪 |
[10:34] | I know how to surf. | 怎么冲浪 |
[10:35] | It’s the same thing, right? | 这是一样的 对吧 |
[10:37] | So I get up on the mountain. | 所以我上了山 |
[10:38] | I got this stupid piece of wood strapped to my feet. | 脚上绑着蠢木头 |
[10:40] | I am flying down the hill. | 我飞下了山 |
[10:42] | I’m doing good. | 我做得很好 |
[10:44] | I see a sign. | 我看到一个标志 |
[10:45] | It says, “Danger, barranca ahead.” | 上面写着 危险 前方峡谷 |
[10:47] | What’s a barranca? | 峡谷是什么 |
[10:48] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:48] | I’m looking around, is it a bear, is it a tree? | 我环顾四周 是熊吗 树吗 |
[10:51] | Turns out it’s a… cliff. | 原来是悬崖 |
[10:55] | And you… | 而你 |
[10:56] | Right off the edge. | 直接滑了下去 |
[10:59] | 200 feet straight down. | 摔了两百英尺 |
[11:03] | I felt like Wile E. Coyote, | 我感觉像是大笨狼怀尔 |
[11:06] | but substantially dumber. | 但我蠢多了 |
[11:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:12] | You want to hear the real embarrassing part? | 你想听听更丢人的部分吗 |
[11:14] | Always. | 一直想听 |
[11:17] | On the way down… | 我摔下去时 |
[11:20] | I-I tried flapping my arms. | 试着挥动手臂 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to laugh. | 抱歉 我不想笑的 |
[11:26] | Why? It’s funny. I was just… | 为什么 这很有趣 我就… |
[11:28] | Oh, God, it really is. | 天啊 真的是 |
[11:41] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:43] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:45] | Oh, now you’re just showing off. | 现在你是炫耀了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, I can’t keep bending over to pick up my purse. | 我不能一直弯下腰捡包包 |
[11:53] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我不是抱怨 |
[11:54] | Okay, well, this is my stop. | 好吧 我到了 |
[11:58] | Tonight was great. | 今晚很棒 |
[12:00] | Can we do it again? | 我们能再约一次吗 |
[12:01] | We better. | 最好是 |
[12:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:17] | All right. Well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[12:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:34] | This time, I mean it. | 这次我是认真的 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | So? | 怎么样 |
[13:10] | Please tell me you didn’t all drive over here | 拜托告诉我你们不是特意开车过来 |
[13:12] | to see how my date went. | 看看我的约会进行得怎么样的 |
[13:13] | No. We went to a meeting. | 不 我们去开会了 |
[13:15] | – Had coffee. – And then we drove over here | -喝了咖啡 -然后开车过来 |
[13:17] | to see how your date went. | 看看你的约会进行得怎么样 |
[13:18] | So how’d your date go? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | Here’s the headline. | 这是标题 |
[13:23] | Best date of my life. | 这辈子最棒的一次约会 |
[13:24] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, that’s so wonderful. | -天啊 -太棒了 |
[13:25] | Great dinner. | 晚餐很棒 |
[13:26] | No awkward pauses. | 没有尴尬的停顿 |
[13:27] | Didn’t have to fake any laughs. | 没必要装笑 |
[13:29] | And he finished it off with the perfect first kiss. | 他以完美的第一次接吻结束了约会 |
[13:34] | I’m so happy for you, Bonnie. | 我真为你高兴 邦妮 |
[13:35] | Yeah, you deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[13:37] | I don’t want to get ahead of myself, | 我不想先下判断 |
[13:38] | but I think Bonnie Plunkett Janikowski | 但我觉得邦妮·普兰科特·贾尼考斯基 |
[13:40] | will get easier to say with time. | 叫多了也就顺口了 |
[13:43] | You would actually keep Plunkett? | 你会保留普兰科特吗 |
[13:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:46] | Why help the creditors find me. | 为什么要帮债主找到我 |
[13:48] | Listen, I think this is great, | 听着 我觉得这很棒 |
[13:50] | but at the risk of sounding like a wet blanket, take it slow. | 但我要扫兴一下 慢慢来 |
[13:54] | Be smart. | 聪明点 |
[13:54] | Oh, please. If I took things slow and smart, | 拜托 如果我慢慢来聪明点 |
[13:56] | this one wouldn’t exist. | 这人根本不会存在 |
[13:59] | I’m just saying, take it one day at a time. | 我只是说一天一天慢慢来 |
[14:02] | Well, maybe I don’t want to take it one day at a time. | 也许我不想一天一天慢慢来 |
[14:04] | Maybe I want to be high on life, on love. | 也许我想尽情生活 享受爱情 |
[14:06] | On whatever I can get high on | 嗨翻一切 |
[14:07] | that doesn’t require me going to a freakin’ 12 step meeting. | 不要求我参加12步会议的东西 |
[14:12] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:14] | It’s your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[14:19] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[14:20] | What’s goin’ on with your boobs? | 你的胸怎么了 |
[14:27] | Is your mom coming to the meeting? | 你妈妈要来参加会议吗 |
[14:29] | No. | 不 |
[14:30] | She’s got another date with hot wheels. | 她要和帅轮椅约会 |
[14:33] | Oh, good for her. | 真不错 |
[14:35] | Yeah. I’m not so sure. | 我不大确定 |
[14:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:39] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[14:40] | there’s this waitress I work with, | 我有个服务员同事 |
[14:41] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[14:43] | I happened to mention my mom’s dating | 我碰巧提到我妈妈在跟 |
[14:44] | this former stuntman in a wheelchair. | 坐轮椅的前特技演员约会 |
[14:46] | How do you happen to mention that? | 你怎么碰巧提到的 |
[14:48] | It’s called gossip, Marjorie. | 这叫八卦 玛乔丽 |
[14:50] | I’m not proud of it, but there you are. | 我不为之骄傲 但你现在也在八卦 |
[14:53] | Anyway, turns out, | 总之 原来 |
[14:55] | Andrea used to go out with Adam. | 安德莉亚以前跟亚当约过会 |
[14:57] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:58] | She caught him cheating on her, | 她发现他出轨了 |
[15:00] | and then he cheated on that girl, too. | 然后又对那个姑娘出轨了 |
[15:02] | So he’s a player. | 他是个花花公子 |
[15:04] | Apparently. | 显然是 |
[15:05] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[15:07] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[15:08] | What do you mean, what is she going to do? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[15:10] | She has to tell Bonnie. | 她得告诉邦妮 |
[15:11] | – No, she doesn’t. – I don’t? | -她没必要 -我没必要吗 |
[15:13] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你又不知道全部故事 |
[15:14] | Maybe your friend Andrea’s a lyin’ whore. | 也许你朋友安德莉亚是个撒谎的荡妇 |
[15:17] | Jill…! | 吉尔 |
[15:18] | Oh, come on. She’s a waitress. | 拜托 她是服务员 |
[15:20] | You know how they are. | 你懂她们的 |
[15:22] | Hey, I’m a waitress. | 我也是服务员 |
[15:23] | Yeah, and you slept with your married boss, | 是啊 你跟你已婚老板上床 |
[15:25] | a drunk fireman, | 还有消防员醉汉 |
[15:26] | your ex-husband’s future father-in-law… | 前夫未来的岳父 |
[15:27] | Fine! I’m a whore. | 好吧 我是个荡妇 |
[15:32] | But I don’t think Andrea’s lying about Adam. | 但我觉得安德莉亚没对亚当的事撒谎 |
[15:35] | So the real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[15:36] | if you were my mom, would you want to know? | 如果你们是我妈妈 你会想知道吗 |
[15:39] | – Yes. – No. | -会 -不会 |
[15:40] | Oh, that’s a toughie. | 真难 |
[15:42] | Thanks. Very helpful. | 谢谢 真有帮助 |
[15:43] | Well, the real question is how are you going to feel | 真正的问题是 如果你不告诉她 |
[15:46] | if you don’t tell her and she gets hurt? | 她受伤了 你会感觉如何 |
[15:48] | So you’d tell her? | 你会告诉她吗 |
[15:49] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[16:01] | Hey, Mom… | 妈妈 |
[16:03] | Marjorie has something she wants to tell you. | 玛乔丽有事想告诉你 |
[16:06] | I’m not telling her. | 我不告诉她 |
[16:07] | You just said you would. | 你刚说你愿意 |
[16:08] | I said I would if I were you. | 我是说如果我是你 |
[16:10] | All right, Jill, you’re up. | 好吧 吉尔 你来说 |
[16:11] | Wh… I’m not telling her | 我才不要告诉她 |
[16:13] | her new boyfriend’s a cheatin’ dog. | 她的新男友是个出轨货 |
[16:15] | Did you get that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:17] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想跟你谈谈 |
[16:22] | – How’s the chicken? – Mmm. | -鸡肉怎么样 -嗯 |
[16:24] | Delicious. | 很好吃 |
[16:25] | What are these things? | 这是什么 |
[16:27] | Caperberries. | 刺山柑 |
[16:28] | Aha. And the sauce? | 酱汁呢 |
[16:31] | Lemon butter. | 柠檬调味汁 |
[16:31] | Mmm! So why’d you cheat on Andrea? | 你为什么对安德莉亚出轨 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[16:38] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[16:40] | Do you know Andrea? | 你认识安德莉亚吗 |
[16:42] | My daughter does. | 我女儿认识 |
[16:43] | Oh. Have you been obsessing about this all through dinner? | 整顿晚餐期间你都在执念这件事吗 |
[16:46] | I actually started on the drive over. | 实际上开车过来时就想着了 |
[16:47] | Kind of forgot about it during the lobster bisque. | 喝龙虾汤时忘了这事 |
[16:49] | Now it’s back. | 现在想起来了 |
[16:50] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:51] | Would you like some more lobster bisque? | 你还想要喝点龙虾汤吗 |
[16:55] | I’d like to know what I got myself into here. | 我想知道自己面临的情况 |
[16:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[17:06] | After I broke my back, | 我摔断背之后 |
[17:09] | I spent a year in rehab | 我在康复中心待了一年 |
[17:11] | learning how to live in this thing. | 学着如何在轮椅中生活 |
[17:14] | I couldn’t work anymore, at the job that I loved… | 我没法继续做我爱的工作了 |
[17:18] | and maybe I felt like I needed to prove to myself | 也许我感觉我需要向自己证明 |
[17:24] | that I was still a man. | 我还是个男人 |
[17:27] | By nailing every woman you met. | 通过搞定你遇到的每个女人 |
[17:31] | I also bought a really big truck. | 我还买了一辆大卡车 |
[17:35] | – Red? – Maybe. | -红色的吗 -也许吧 |
[17:41] | The point is, it’s over. | 重点是 那结束了 |
[17:45] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[17:49] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[17:50] | Well, I don’t know, Bonnie. | 我不知道 邦妮 |
[17:52] | I guess you’re just going to have to trust me. | 我想你得相信我 |
[17:53] | Hmm. If I had a nickel for every time | 如果每个男人对我说一次相信我 |
[17:55] | a guy said, “Trust me.” | 我都能拿到五分钱就好了 |
[17:57] | – Let me prove it. – How? | -让我证明吧 -怎么证明 |
[18:00] | Spend the night… | 在这里过夜 |
[18:01] | You owe me a nickel. | 你欠我五分钱 |
[18:03] | No, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let-let me finish. | 不 听我说完 |
[18:05] | I’m not talking about sex. | 我说的不是性爱 |
[18:10] | Let’s just spend the night together. | 让我们共度今夜吧 |
[18:14] | What would we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[18:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:18] | Talk, watch TV, | 聊天 看电视 |
[18:20] | play a little Boggle. | 玩拼字游戏 |
[18:21] | Maybe that leads to Yahtzee, | 也许接着玩骰子大亨 |
[18:23] | but that’s your call. | 但你来决定 |
[18:26] | And then we just sleep. | 然后我们就睡觉啊 |
[18:27] | I hear married couples do it all the time. | 我听说已婚夫妇一直这样做 |
[18:33] | How do I know you didn’t offer this sexless evening | 我怎么知道你昨晚没对别人 |
[18:35] | to someone else last night? | 提出无性爱之夜 |
[18:37] | Because we went to the movies last night. | 因为我们昨晚去看电影了 |
[18:39] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[18:44] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:51] | I think you just sweet-talked your way into not getting laid. | 我觉得你刚靠甜言蜜语说服了我不跟你上床 |
[19:30] | – Hey. – Huh? Wha…? | -喂 -怎么了 |
[19:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:37] | Good news. I trust you. | 好消息 我相信你 |