时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Pretty nasty, huh? | 挺恶心的吧 |
[00:04] | Took seven stitches to close that up. | 缝了七针才缝上 |
[00:05] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[00:07] | 12 stitches. | 12针 |
[00:08] | Picked a bar fight with a mirror. | 跟镜子来了次酒吧斗殴 |
[00:10] | Turned out I was giving myself the finger. | 原来我是对自己竖中指 |
[00:13] | All right, all right, | 好吧 |
[00:14] | I’m just getting warmed up. | 我才刚热身呢 |
[00:16] | 22 stitches doing stunts on The Hangover. | 在《宿醉》中做特技 缝了22针 |
[00:20] | 23 doing mushrooms with a hangover. | 宿醉时嗑药 缝了23针 |
[00:25] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[00:30] | Fine, it’s a tie. | 好吧 是平局 |
[00:41] | That was smooth. | 真流畅 |
[00:43] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | The dipsy-doodle with your phone. | 你摆弄手机的把戏 |
[00:47] | It was just a text. | 那只是一条短信 |
[00:48] | Come here, let me see that sexy scar on your neck again. | 来吧 再看看你脖子上性感的伤疤 |
[00:52] | So who is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[00:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:56] | The woman who just texted you. | 刚给你发短信的女人 |
[00:57] | Don’t worry, I’m not judging you. | 别担心 我没有评判你 |
[00:59] | I’m just trying to figure out how to roll you into traffic. | 我只是在想怎么把你推进车流 |
[01:02] | You really think I’m fooling around on you? | 你真觉得我在耍你吗 |
[01:04] | Why else would you look at a text and turn your phone over? | 不然你为什么看了条短信就把手机翻过去 |
[01:06] | – It’s not a woman. – Then let me see it. | -不是女人 -那就让我看看 |
[01:07] | No, it’s private. | 不行 那是隐私 |
[01:09] | Hey, I don’t keep secrets from you. | 我没瞒着你什么秘密 |
[01:11] | Look me in the eye and tell me that’s true. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我那是真的 |
[01:14] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[01:16] | I didn’t flip the phone. | 我没把手机翻过来 |
[01:19] | Are you really gonna let this ruin our night? | 你真要让这事毁了我们的夜晚吗 |
[01:20] | Nice. You’re the one sleeping with someone | 真棒 你跟别人睡了 |
[01:22] | and I’m ruining our night. | 结果是我毁了我们的夜晚 |
[01:23] | So, yes. | 那就是 |
[01:47] | “A trial is closed to the public | 审判不对公众开放 |
[01:49] | only when it’s necessary to…” | 仅限于以下必要情况下 |
[01:53] | protect trade secrets, | 保护贸易秘密 |
[01:55] | avoid intimidation of witnesses | 避免恐吓证人 |
[01:58] | and… | 还有 |
[01:59] | Come on, you saw this on Law & Order. | 快啊 你在《法律与秩序》中看到过 |
[02:03] | Bump-bump… | 砰砰 |
[02:05] | Bump-bump! | 砰砰 |
[02:07] | …protect the identity of a juvenile. | 保护青少年的身份 |
[02:09] | Yes! | 对了 |
[02:11] | The prosecution rests. | 公诉人陈述完毕 |
[02:14] | And maybe dies. | 也许死了 |
[02:20] | Oh, that doesn’t sound good. | 听起来可不妙 |
[02:22] | It’s just allergies. | 只是过敏啦 |
[02:25] | Or maybe malaria. | 或者也许是疟疾 |
[02:27] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回家了 |
[02:29] | Adam’s cheating on me. | 亚当出轨了 |
[02:31] | Already? | 这么快啊 |
[02:33] | I mean, oh, no. | 我是说 真糟糕 |
[02:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:38] | He got a text and turned over his phone. | 他收到了短信 然后把手机翻了过来 |
[02:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:43] | What’d the text say? | 短信是什么 |
[02:44] | I don’t know, he wouldn’t show it to me. | 我不知道 他不肯给我看 |
[02:46] | Well, Mom, then your evidence is just circumstantial, | 妈妈 那你的证据是间接证据 |
[02:50] | which is especially problematic in civil cases | 在民事案件中 缺乏证据 |
[02:53] | where evidence is lacking. | 问题就大了 |
[02:55] | Yes! | 对了 |
[02:59] | So what’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[03:00] | Well, what could I do? I screwed his brains out and left. | 我还能怎么做 我把他狠狠干了一顿 然后走了 |
[03:02] | That’ll show him. | 给他点颜色看看 |
[03:04] | Show him what? | 看什么 |
[03:05] | A woman had sex with him, then disappeared? | 一个女人跟他做爱 然后消失了吗 |
[03:09] | Isn’t that every guy’s dream? | 那不是每个男人的梦想吗 |
[03:12] | The point is, he’ll be thinking about me | 关键是 他跟那个女人做爱时 |
[03:14] | when he has sex with her. | 会想着我 |
[03:16] | Don’t guys do that anyway? | 男人不是一直都这样做吗 |
[03:19] | Hey, I support you when you do dumb stuff. | 你做蠢事时我都支持你 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:24] | You really like him, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢他对吧 |
[03:26] | How does me wanting to kill him mean I like him? | 我想杀他怎么叫我喜欢他呢 |
[03:28] | Because you only kill what you love. | 因为你只会杀你爱的人 |
[03:32] | Sounds like somebody woke up from his postcoital nap. | 看来有人从”事后睡”中醒了 |
[03:37] | Aw, he wants to know that I got home okay. | 他想知道我是不是平安回家了 |
[03:41] | Jackass. | 蠢货 |
[03:43] | I need to become a lawyer so I can move away from this. | 我得当一名律师 好远离这一切 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Your first course will be right out. | 你们的第一道菜很快就上了 |
[03:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah, I just got to lay off the cigars. | 是的 我只是得戒烟 |
[04:04] | Order in. | 这是菜单 |
[04:15] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[04:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:18] | Not to worry. Uh, Paul, give these to the busboys. | 别担心 保罗 把这个端给餐馆工 |
[04:24] | Why don’t you and the bubonic plague go home? | 你和黑死病为什么不回家 |
[04:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:29] | Ooh, an energy drink. | 能量饮料 |
[04:32] | What are you, four years old? | 你是四岁小孩吗 |
[04:34] | I just got to get through this shift. | 我得挺过这一班 |
[04:36] | Then do what the rest of us do: go out into the alley | 那就做我们其余人做的事 去小巷里 |
[04:38] | and snort a line of blow like a grown-up. | 像成年人一样吸点可卡因 |
[04:41] | Did you forget I’m sober? | 你忘记我戒瘾了吗 |
[04:43] | Did you forget that I don’t care? | 你忘记我不在乎了吗 |
[04:46] | All right, one crispy sea bass and one… | 好了 一份香料脆皮鲈鱼 一份 |
[04:49] | Brown v. Board of Education. | 布朗诉托皮卡教育局案 |
[04:52] | 1954, separate schools are not equal. | 1954年 天主教学校不平等 |
[04:55] | Yes! | 对了 |
[04:57] | Sorry, I’ve got finals. I’m gonna be a lawyer. | 抱歉 期末考试要到了 我要做律师 |
[05:00] | Yeah, and this hamburger gonna be a steak. | 是啊 这个汉堡要做牛排 |
[05:06] | It’s snowing in the alley. | 小巷里在下雪 |
[05:08] | Uh-huh. Thank you, Ramone. Cocaine break. | 谢谢 雷蒙 去抽可卡因吧 |
[05:19] | Really? Two days, 19 phone calls, | 真的吗 两天时间 19通电话 |
[05:22] | about a hundred text messages, | 大概一百条短信 |
[05:24] | you just ignore me? | 你就无视我吗 |
[05:25] | Sorry, I just thought you’d be busy with your other girlfriend. | 抱歉 我还以为你忙着和另一个女友在一起 |
[05:28] | Bonnie, stop. There is no one else. | 邦妮 别说了 没有别人 |
[05:31] | Then why’d you turn your phone upside down? | 那你为什么把手机翻过来 |
[05:33] | You do know that is the international symbol for wandering boner. | 你知道那是出轨的国际标志 |
[05:37] | I did not know that. Okay. | 我不知道 好吧 |
[05:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Look, the other woman is a stuntman named Mitch. | 另一个女人是一个叫米奇的特技演员 |
[05:48] | She’s six-three, about 220, | 她身高一米九 体重220磅 |
[05:50] | and lost a testicle | 在《百货战警2》中 |
[05:51] | while working on Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. | 工作时失去了一个蛋蛋 |
[05:56] | “Don’t be a jerk, come to the reunion.” | 别做个混蛋 来参加聚会 |
[05:59] | What reunion? | 什么聚会 |
[06:00] | A bunch of my old crew | 我的一群老同事 |
[06:01] | are getting together in L.A. this weekend. | 这周末要在洛杉矶聚会 |
[06:03] | I don’t want to go and I didn’t feel like explaining why. | 我不想去 我也不想解释原因 |
[06:07] | So, you’d rather me think you were seeing someone else | 你宁愿我认为你在跟别人约会 |
[06:09] | than just tell me what was going on? | 也不想告诉我发生的事吗 |
[06:10] | Well, I’d rather you just trust me. | 我宁愿你相信我 |
[06:11] | Oh, Adam, the words “Trust me” Just mean | 亚当 “相信我”这个词意味着 |
[06:13] | there’s no cash in the locker at the bus station. | 公交车站的存物柜里根本没钱 |
[06:16] | Bonnie, even if I wanted another woman, | 邦妮 就算我想要另一个女人 |
[06:17] | I couldn’t do anything with her. | 我也没法跟她做什么啊 |
[06:20] | You’ve worn me down to a nub. | 你都把我榨干了 |
[06:23] | Good. That was the plan. | 很好 我就是这样打算的 |
[06:25] | So, assuming this reunion thing is real, | 假设聚会这事是真的 |
[06:27] | why don’t you want to go? | 你为什么不想去 |
[06:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:31] | I love that you don’t see this chair anymore, | 我喜欢你再也看不到这轮椅了 |
[06:34] | and for the most part, I don’t either. | 大部分时间里 我也看不到 |
[06:36] | But when I’m around my guys… | 但是我在同事周围时 |
[06:45] | It’s just really hard. | 那真的很难 |
[06:46] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[06:47] | No, God, please, uh, | 不 天啊 拜托 |
[06:48] | don’t-don’t do that. | 别那样做 |
[06:49] | People feeling sorry for me– | 人们同情我 |
[06:50] | that’s exactly why I’m not going. | 所以我才不去 |
[06:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:53] | But… Adam, it’s your call, but I got to tell you, | 但是 亚当 这是你的决定 但我得告诉你 |
[06:56] | if I avoided places where people felt sorry for me, | 如果我不去人们同情我的地方 |
[06:58] | I’d never leave the house. | 我永远也出不了门 |
[07:00] | Yeah, good, can we just drop it? | 很好 我们能别提了吗 |
[07:02] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[07:06] | But you know… | 你知道 |
[07:07] | And she picked it back up. | 她又提了 |
[07:09] | Your friends just want to see you, | 你的朋友们只是想见你 |
[07:11] | they don’t care that you can’t jump out a window | 他们不在乎你没法再头上着火 |
[07:13] | with your hair on fire. | 跳出窗户 |
[07:15] | Which I’ve done, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我做过这种事 |
[07:16] | Me, too, I just didn’t get paid for it. | 我也是 只是没报酬 |
[07:21] | Oh… you really think I should go? | 你真觉得我该去吗 |
[07:23] | I think if you don’t, you’ll regret it. | 我觉得如果你不去 是会后悔的 |
[07:26] | On the other hand, if I stay, | 另一方面 如果我不去 |
[07:28] | you’ll get mad at me | 你会生我的气 |
[07:29] | and we can have crazy angry sex again. | 我们又可以有疯狂愤怒性爱了 |
[07:33] | Or you go, | 或者你去 |
[07:35] | you still get the crazy sex | 还是会有疯狂愤怒性爱 |
[07:36] | and you get the welcome home sex, | 而且还有欢迎回家性爱 |
[07:39] | which, not to brag, is where I really shine. | 我不想吹嘘 但那是老娘的强项 |
[07:45] | Oh, I’m gonna puke. | 我要吐了 |
[07:48] | We’re just kissing. | 我们只是在接吻 |
[07:49] | Oh, not you. | 不是因为你啦 |
[07:52] | Well, maybe you a little. | 也许有点原因 |
[07:55] | But carry on, | 但是继续吧 |
[07:56] | I’m going upstairs to study. | 我要去楼上学习 |
[07:58] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[07:59] | I’m fine, I’m just… | 我没事 我只是 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God! Christy! | 天啊 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:04] | Yeah, sorry, | 抱歉 |
[08:05] | just a little under the weather. | 只是有点不舒服 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God… Call 911! | 天啊 打急救电话 |
[08:10] | – Okay, okay. – Christy, honey, talk to me. | -好 -克丽丝蒂 亲爱的 跟我说话 |
[08:12] | Why aren’t you calling? | 你为什么不打电话 |
[08:13] | I can’t find my phone! | 我找不到我的手机 |
[08:17] | There it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[08:33] | Am I in heaven? | 我在天堂吗 |
[08:36] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:37] | That would be a no. | 肯定不在 |
[08:39] | Honey, you’re in the hospital. You have pneumonia. | 亲爱的 你在医院 你得了肺炎 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | You passed out. | 你昏迷了 |
[08:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:46] | I haven’t done that since I drank. | 我停止喝酒后还没昏迷过 |
[08:49] | Weird waking up in a bed that doesn’t | 醒来时床上没躺个陌生人 |
[08:50] | have a strange guy in it, huh? | 很奇怪吧 |
[08:53] | How’s my patient doing? | 我的病人怎么样了 |
[08:55] | Oh, good, Wendy. How long am I gonna be here? | 很好 温蒂 我要待多久 |
[08:57] | I have finals tomorrow. | 明天我要期末考试 |
[08:58] | You can forget about that. You’re a very sick girl. | 忘了那事吧 你病得很重 |
[09:02] | And you, what’d I tell you about the mask? | 还有你 关于口罩我怎么说的 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:05] | Wendy, please, this is really important. | 温蒂 拜托 这真的很重要 |
[09:08] | What’s important is for you to stop talking and rest. | 重要的是你别说话 休息 |
[09:10] | – But I really… – Quiet! | -但我真的 -安静 |
[09:14] | What happened to mousy little Wendy? | 胆小的温蒂怎么了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 就是啊 |
[09:17] | I saw her smack a lollipop out of a sick kid’s hand. | 我看见她把生病的小孩手里的棒棒糖打掉了 |
[09:21] | I don’t care what she says, I’m leaving. Where are my clothes? | 我不在乎她说了什么 我要走 我的衣服呢 |
[09:23] | Honey, you need to stay in bed and rest. | 亲爱的 你得待在床上休息 |
[09:25] | Oh, yeah? Make me. | 是吗 逼我啊 |
[09:30] | Big bully. | 大恶棍 |
[09:34] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[09:35] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[09:36] | You need to go home and pack. You’ve got an early flight. | 你得回家收拾行李 你还得赶早班飞机呢 |
[09:39] | I can’t go now. You need me. | 我现在不能走 你需要我 |
[09:40] | I needed you to get coffee– you did. | 我需要你去买咖啡 你买了 |
[09:42] | Now go see your friends. | 现在去跟你朋友见面吧 |
[09:43] | You sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你会没事吗 |
[09:45] | Call me when you get there. | 到了给我打电话 |
[09:47] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[09:49] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:53] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:54] | He says he loves me. | 他说他爱我 |
[09:55] | Give him time to know you. He’ll get over it. | 给他了解你的时间 他会克服的 |
[10:01] | Hang on. So did he say “I love you” Or “I love ya”? | 等等 他是说我爱你还是我爱呀 |
[10:05] | Definitely “You”” But no “I”” | 绝对是”你” 但没有”我” |
[10:07] | So just “Love you.” | 只是”爱你” |
[10:08] | No, it was “Love you”” | 不 是”爱你” |
[10:10] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[10:12] | You’re not hearing it. | 你没听 |
[10:13] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[10:14] | Isn’t that what I did? | 这不就是我刚说的吗 |
[10:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[10:17] | The important thing is, are you gonna say it back? | 重要的是你要对他说吗 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. It’s weird. | 我不知道 这很奇怪 |
[10:21] | I’ve never had a man I like say it first. | 从来没有我喜欢的男人先对我说过 |
[10:24] | I’ve had them say “Love those,” | 我让他们说过”爱那些” |
[10:27] | “Love that,” | “爱那个” |
[10:29] | every so often “Love it there.” | 有时候还有”爱那里” |
[10:32] | Like we need to be told. | 这我们太了解了 |
[10:36] | So, | 那么 |
[10:37] | what do you think? | 你怎么觉得 |
[10:40] | I think now we can have an open casket. | 我觉得现在我们可以搞个开棺葬礼了 |
[10:43] | Hold your horses. Let me just check on 216. | 耐心点 让我先看看216 |
[10:46] | It’s Nurse Ratchet. Masks up. | 是拉切特护士 戴上口罩 |
[10:52] | Please tell me I’m not seeing three visitors | 拜托告诉我 我没在这间房里 |
[10:53] | in this room at the same time. | 同时看到三个访客 |
[10:55] | Oh, come on, Wendy. | 拜托 温蒂 |
[10:57] | Hospital rules. Only two visitors at a time. | 医院规矩 一次只能有两名访客 |
[10:59] | Somebody’s got to go. | 有人得走了 |
[11:01] | You two grab a snack. | 你俩去吃点东西 |
[11:02] | I’m not done with Deathbed Barbie. | 我跟临终芭比还没完呢 |
[11:05] | You’re putting makeup on her? | 你在给她化妆吗 |
[11:07] | I’ve been wanting to do this since I met her. | 从我见到她开始我就一直想这样做 |
[11:10] | Out, out, out, out. | 出去 出去 |
[11:17] | Oh, Christy, what are we gonna do with this mustache? | 克丽丝蒂 这胡子要怎么办呢 |
[11:22] | You got to get me out of here. | 你得帮我出去 |
[11:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:24] | I have my finals in two hours. | 我两个小时后就要期末考试了 |
[11:26] | If you don’t help me get to that school, | 如果你不帮我去学校 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna be a waitress for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都只是个服务员 |
[11:29] | Oh, Christy, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 克丽丝蒂 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[11:31] | Please, Jill, I’m begging you. | 拜托 吉尔 求你了 |
[11:33] | Wendy said you need to rest. | 温蒂说你需要休息 |
[11:35] | Wendy’s a nurse. She has to say that. | 温蒂是护士 她必须那样说 |
[11:38] | You’re my best friend. You know how much this means to me. | 你是我最好的朋友 你知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[11:41] | I’m your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[11:43] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[11:44] | You’re number one speed dial on my phone! | 你在我手机上是第一个快速拨号 |
[11:48] | Okay. What do you need? | 好 你需要什么 |
[11:50] | Your keys and your coat. | 你的钥匙和外套 |
[11:51] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[11:53] | Thanks, bestie. | 谢谢 闺蜜 |
[11:55] | Are you sure you’re well enough to drive? | 你确定你可以开车吗 |
[11:57] | – Absolutely. – Okay. Well, | -绝对可以 -好吧 |
[12:00] | promise me you’ll be careful. | 跟我保证你会小心 |
[12:02] | I will. Thanks. I owe you. | 我会的 谢谢 我欠你的 |
[12:06] | Christy, wait! | 克丽丝蒂 等等 |
[12:08] | I’m a little low on gas. | 我汽油不太多了 |
[12:09] | You mind filling it up on your way back? | 你介意回来的路上帮我加油吗 |
[12:12] | – Sure. – Okay. | -行 -好的 |
[12:14] | A wash if you have the time! | 如果你有时间 顺便洗洗车 |
[12:25] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[12:29] | Okay. I hear you. I don’t see you. | 好吧 我能听见你 但我看不见 |
[12:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[12:40] | No, no, no! Put me down! I have rights! | 不不不 放我下来 我有权利的 |
[12:42] | I know ’cause I memorized them! | 我知道是因为我记住了 |
[12:48] | Rat bastard. | 告密的混蛋 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, but they forced it out of me! | 抱歉 但她们逼我说的 |
[12:53] | Yeah. We said, “Where’s Christy?” | 是啊 我们问 克丽丝蒂在哪 |
[12:56] | Okay, it was your tone. It was very threatening. | 是你的语调 很威胁 |
[12:59] | Okay, everybody out. She needs rest. | 大家都出去 她需要休息 |
[13:06] | We still besties? | 我们还是闺蜜吗 |
[13:20] | – That Hot Wheels? – Mm-hmm. | -性感轮椅男吗 -是的 |
[13:22] | He’s checking in to see how we’re doing. | 他来问问我们的情况 |
[13:24] | Oh, sweet. | 真有爱 |
[13:26] | Here he is with all his stuntman buddies. | 这是他跟特技演员伙计们在一起 |
[13:29] | Oh, that’s a lot of tank tops. | 好多背心啊 |
[13:33] | Adam seems like a good guy. | 亚当好像是个好人 |
[13:35] | He is. | 他是啊 |
[13:38] | You thinking of telling him you love him, too? | 你想过告诉他你也爱他吗 |
[13:40] | I’m thinking about it, but I’m scared. | 我在想着呢 但我害怕 |
[13:42] | Oh, Bonnie, of what? He’s already said he loves you. | 邦妮 害怕什么 他已经说了他爱你 |
[13:45] | Well, technically, he said “Love you.” | 其实他说的是”爱你” |
[13:47] | It was “Love you”” | 是”爱你” |
[13:49] | – “Love you.” – No. | -是”爱你” -不是 |
[13:51] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[13:52] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[13:54] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[13:56] | “Love you.” | “爱你” |
[14:06] | I did it! I’m finished! | 我做到了 我做完了 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna be a lawyer. | 我要做律师了 |
[14:19] | That’s cool. I’m studying to be a doctor. | 真酷 我在读医科 |
[14:23] | Are you seeing anybody? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[14:26] | We could be a power couple. | 我们能做高能情侣 |
[14:34] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[14:35] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[14:36] | Oh, good. Can she go home soon? | 很好 她能很快回家吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. I think that little stunt | 不 我觉得那个小把戏 |
[14:40] | bought her a couple more days. | 让她又得多住几天 |
[14:42] | You stupid dope! | 你个笨蛋 |
[14:44] | I’m sick! Don’t yell at me! | 我生病了 别冲我吼 |
[14:46] | Why don’t you guys go home. I’m workin’ all night. | 你们回家吧 我值夜班 |
[14:48] | I’ll keep an eye on her. | 会照看她的 |
[14:49] | Don’t leave me with Wendy! | 别让我和温蒂待在一起 |
[14:51] | She’s mean! | 她很刻薄 |
[14:52] | You want the catheter?! Is that what you want?! | 你想要导尿管吗 你想要那个吗 |
[14:54] | ‘Cause I’m happy to give you the catheter! | 因为我很乐意给你插导尿管 |
[14:58] | Seriously? That makes you happy? | 真的吗 那让你开心吗 |
[15:00] | A little bit, yeah. | 有点开心 |
[15:14] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[15:21] | Hey! Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:24] | How’s Christy? | 克丽丝蒂怎么样 |
[15:24] | Much better. She’s upstairs resting. | 好多了 她在楼上休息 |
[15:26] | Oh, that’s good news. Yeah. | 那是好消息 |
[15:29] | So, how was your trip? Tell me everything. | 你的旅行怎么样 告诉我一切 |
[15:31] | Well, first of all, I need to thank you for making me go. | 首先 我得谢谢你逼我去 |
[15:35] | It was really, really good to see all those guys. | 看到他们感觉真的很棒 |
[15:39] | – Oh, I’m glad. – And, you know, since we’ve been hanging out, | -我很高兴 -自从我们约会开始 |
[15:42] | I couldn’t help but notice that some of my friends | 我注意到我的一些朋友 |
[15:44] | are stone-cold alcoholics. | 是不折不扣的酒鬼 |
[15:46] | Aw, so you were thinkin’ about me. | 所以说你在想着我咯 |
[15:49] | A lot. | 经常想 |
[15:50] | I was thinkin’ about you, too. | 我也想着你 |
[15:51] | Good things? | 好事吗 |
[15:52] | Really good things. | 非常好 |
[15:54] | But tell me more about your trip. | 但是跟我多说说你的旅行 |
[15:55] | Okay, well, remember my friend Mitch? | 记得我朋友米奇吗 |
[15:58] | One-ball Mitch? Yeah. | 一个蛋蛋的米奇吗 记得 |
[16:00] | We just call him Lefty. | 我们叫他左撇子 |
[16:01] | So, yesterday, he and I are having a couple of beers for breakfast and… | 昨天 他和我早上喝了几杯啤酒 |
[16:05] | By the way, he’s one of them. | 顺便说一句 他是一个不折不扣的酒鬼 |
[16:07] | Anyway, he tells me that he’s getting a shot | 总之 他告诉我他有机会 |
[16:10] | to direct a movie. | 导演一部电影 |
[16:12] | Wow, that’s exciting. | 真刺激 |
[16:13] | Yeah. And… | 是啊 还有 |
[16:15] | he offered me the job as stunt coordinator. | 他想让我当特技协调员 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God. That’s great! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[16:21] | It is. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | I was sure that I was never gonna work again, | 我当时确定我再也没法工作了 |
[16:27] | and here I got this great opportunity | 而我现在得到了一次很棒的机会 |
[16:32] | and it is all thanks to you | 那都多亏了你 |
[16:35] | for making me go to that reunion. | 逼我去参加聚会 |
[16:37] | Oh, Adam, I am so happy for you. | 亚当 我真为你高兴 |
[16:40] | Oh, wait. Does that make me your agent? | 等等 这样我就是你的经纪人了吗 |
[16:43] | Do I get ten percent of your salary? | 你的薪水我要抽一成了吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 不是 |
[16:46] | But here’s the thing, I’m gonna be gone for a while. | 但事情是这样的 我要离开一阵子 |
[16:49] | You’ll be in L.A. It’s only an hour flight. | 你就在洛杉矶 坐飞机一个小时就到了 |
[16:52] | We’ll-we’ll make it work. | 我们会想办法的 |
[16:53] | It shoots in Croatia. | 电影是在克罗地亚拍摄 |
[16:55] | Croatia… | 克罗地亚 |
[16:57] | California? | 在加州吗 |
[16:59] | Croatia, Croatia. | 在克罗地亚 |
[17:01] | You know, just right of Italy. | 意大利右边 |
[17:04] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | How long would you be gone? | 你要走多久 |
[17:07] | Five, six months. | 五六个月 |
[17:09] | Depending on how much Mitch drinks. | 取决于米奇喝多少 |
[17:13] | That’s a long time. | 时间很长啊 |
[17:15] | I know, I know. But, hey, | 我知道 但是 |
[17:16] | we’ll Skype, we’ll text. | 我们会视频聊天 发短信 |
[17:18] | We’ll talk every day. I mean, that’s how we met. | 我们每天都聊天 我们就是这样认识的 |
[17:20] | We’re great on the phone. | 我们打电话时很好 |
[17:21] | We’re better in person. | 见面时更好 |
[17:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | I wasn’t looking for this. | 我本来没这个打算 |
[17:32] | But I need it. | 但我需要这工作 |
[17:36] | And I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[17:41] | Please tell me we can make this work. | 拜托告诉我我们能行 |
[17:44] | Of course we can. | 当然可以 |
[17:47] | That’s all I want to hear. | 我就想听这句 |
[17:52] | Give me a minute. I’m gonna bring Christy her soup. | 给我一分钟 我要给克丽丝蒂端汤 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[17:59] | I really appreciate you being so understanding. | 我很感激你这么理解 |
[18:02] | Hey, a man’s got to work. I get it. | 男人得工作 我懂 |
[18:04] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[18:30] | Who’s leaving? | 谁要走了 |
[18:31] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[18:35] | Adam. | 妈妈 |
[18:41] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么啊 |