时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, I’m Jill. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:04] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[00:07] | I got to tell you, if it wasn’t for this meeting tonight, | 我得告诉你们 如果我不是为了今晚参加会议 |
[00:09] | I never would’ve gotten out of bed today. | 根本就不会起床 |
[00:11] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[00:12] | Fifty shades of Jill. | 吉尔的五十道阴影 |
[00:16] | Today’s the anniversary of my mother’s suicide. | 今天是我母亲自杀的日子 |
[00:20] | Obviously, I misspoke. | 我不该那么说 |
[00:23] | It’s so weird | 这很奇怪 |
[00:24] | ’cause I remember it like it was yesterday. | 因为我想起来就像是昨天发生的一样 |
[00:28] | I came home from school a little early | 那天 我提前从学校回家 |
[00:30] | ’cause cheerleading practice was cut short. | 因为拉拉队的练习时间缩短了 |
[00:33] | Shannon Benson misjudged a scissor kick | 香农·本森错误地判断了剪刀踢 |
[00:34] | and broke her own nose… | 踢破了自己的鼻子 |
[00:38] | …which, believe me, was a godsend. | 相信我 那可是天赐之物 |
[00:43] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[00:46] | I walked in the kitchen and she gave me a real tight hug, | 我走进厨房 她紧紧拥抱了我 |
[00:48] | which was odd because she wasn’t much of a hugger. | 那很奇怪 因为她不怎么喜欢拥抱 |
[00:52] | And then she gave me her credit card | 然后她给我一张信用卡 |
[00:54] | and told me to go to the mall and buy myself something nice. | 让我去商场给自己买点好东西 |
[00:59] | And when I got back, I… | 等我回来后 我 |
[01:01] | I found her in the garage slumped over the steering wheel | 我发现她在车库里瘫倒在方向盘后面 |
[01:05] | with the motor running. | 发动机还在运转 |
[01:08] | I just stood there in my new peach leather jacket, | 我穿着新买的桃色皮夹克 站在那里 |
[01:11] | too scared to move. | 吓得动都不敢动 |
[01:15] | You know what, this is too… | 知道吗 这太 |
[01:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人想分享吗 |
[01:28] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[01:31] | Hi, Bonnie, alcoholic. | 大家好 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[01:33] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[01:35] | What a day I’ve had. | 老娘今天过得真糟 |
[01:37] | I waited around all morning | 我等了一早上 |
[01:38] | for this package to be delivered. | 等快递员送来包裹 |
[01:40] | I take two minutes to pee | 我花了两分钟尿尿 |
[01:41] | and miss the guy. | 结果就错过了他 |
[01:43] | Now, I got to go wait in line at the post office forever. | 现在我得去邮局排一辈子的队了 |
[01:48] | I just want to kill myself. | 真想自杀 |
[01:51] | Oh, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | Well, you could’ve given me a heads up. | 你本可以提醒我的 |
[02:02] | Sorry, I didn’t know the hand signal for, | 抱歉 我不知道”蠢货 |
[02:04] | “Hey, idiot, Jill just talked about her dead mother.” | 吉尔刚谈论了她去世的母亲”的手势是什么 |
[02:08] | You think she noticed? | 你觉得她注意到了吗 |
[02:09] | Yes, and do you know why she noticed? | 是的 你知道她为什么注意到了吗 |
[02:11] | Because she listens. | 因为她聆听了 |
[02:13] | The reason the program works is you share your pain, | 这个活动有用的原因就是你分享痛苦 |
[02:15] | other people listen and you feel better | 别人听你说 你就会感觉更好 |
[02:16] | ’cause you feel heard. | 因为你觉得有人听你说话 |
[02:18] | You feel like you’re not alone. | 你觉得自己不是一个人 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God, look, a three-legged dog. | 天啊 瞧 三条腿的狗 |
[02:23] | He’s got an apple. | 它叼了只苹果 |
[02:49] | Are you okay, honey? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | I guess. | 我想没事 |
[02:52] | Just… too sad to eat. | 只是 太难过 吃不下东西 |
[02:55] | Well, just know that we’re all here for you. | 记住我们都在陪着你 |
[03:00] | You know, it’s always a hard day for me, | 这一天对我来说总是很难熬 |
[03:02] | but this year it’s just really kicking my ass. | 但今年真的快把我逼疯了 |
[03:04] | What do you think that’s about? | 你觉得那是为什么 |
[03:07] | My mother was 37 when she died. | 我妈妈去世时37岁 |
[03:10] | That’s how old I am now. | 我现在就是37岁 |
[03:12] | I’ve actually outlived her. | 我比她活得还久 |
[03:15] | Okay, this is serious. | 好吧 这很严肃 |
[03:16] | She told us her real age. | 她跟我们说了她的真实年龄 |
[03:19] | She had so much– a husband, a family, a career– | 她拥有许多 丈夫 家庭 事业 |
[03:24] | she still took her life. | 却还是自杀了 |
[03:26] | I mean, I don’t have any of that stuff. | 我没有任何一样 |
[03:27] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[03:31] | Who the hell puts mustard on chicken salad? | 谁会在鸡肉沙拉上加芥末啊 |
[03:36] | I know, I know, I should’ve left her in the car. | 我知道 我该让她待车里的 |
[03:41] | You know, I-I think I’m gonna go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[03:42] | I’m just bringing the group down. | 我让大家心情低落了 |
[03:44] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[03:44] | I do that all the time and I stay. | 我每天都这样做 我不就留下了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, Jill, hang out. | 是啊 吉尔 别走 |
[03:50] | We can go catch a movie or something. | 我们可以去看部电影什么的 |
[03:52] | You guys are sweet. | 你们真贴心 |
[03:54] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:56] | See you. | 拜拜 |
[04:00] | Okay, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[04:01] | but I’m a little worried. | 但我有点担心 |
[04:02] | She’s definitely not herself. | 她绝对不大正常 |
[04:03] | Yeah, it’s time to circle the wagons, | 是时候严阵以待 |
[04:05] | make sure we’re available if she needs us. | 确保她需要我们时我们有空了 |
[04:07] | It just goes to show, | 这就证明了 |
[04:08] | you can have all the money in the world | 就算你富得流油 |
[04:10] | and still be so unhappy. | 也会很不开心啊 |
[04:11] | Very true. | 很对 |
[04:14] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[04:16] | …I spoke too soon. | 我结论下得太早了 |
[04:18] | The mustard is working. | 芥末挺好吃 |
[04:28] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:29] | What? Is that your wife? | 怎么 你老婆回来了吗 |
[04:35] | There’s someone at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[04:36] | Well, go answer it. | 去开门啊 |
[04:37] | No, this is when you being a giant comes in handy. | 不要 你这个大个子这时候该派上用场了 |
[04:47] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[04:48] | It’s Jill. | 吉尔 |
[04:49] | It’s Jill. | 吉尔 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | I know we said we’d be there for her, | 我知道我们之前说我们会陪着她 |
[04:54] | but I assumed it’d be during business hours. | 但我还以为那是在工作时间 |
[04:58] | Sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[04:59] | but I have some things that I wanted to give you. | 但我有东西想给你们 |
[05:01] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, why you ask? | -你没事吗 -没事 为什么这么问 |
[05:03] | It’s after midnight. | 现在都过了半夜了 |
[05:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot you guys have jobs and stuff. | 抱歉 我忘了你们还有工作 |
[05:10] | Here, this is for you. | 给 这是送你的 |
[05:15] | Oh, my God, this is a Rolex. | 天啊 是劳力士 |
[05:17] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[05:19] | Well, I have all these things, | 我有很多东西 |
[05:20] | they don’t make me happy, | 它们不能让我开心 |
[05:21] | so I’m getting rid of them. | 所以我要送走 |
[05:22] | Simplify, simplify, simplify. | 精简 精简 精简 |
[05:24] | Or to simplify, just simplify. | 简单说的话 就是精简 |
[05:27] | Okay, you’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 |
[05:29] | Mom, say something. | 妈妈 说句话 |
[05:30] | That watch may be too big for your wrist. | 这块表你戴着可能太大了 |
[05:34] | I’m not taking this. | 我不要 |
[05:35] | Come on, let’s have a cup of tea and talk. | 我们喝杯茶 聊聊天吧 |
[05:37] | I really don’t have time to talk, though, | 但我没时间聊天 |
[05:38] | ’cause I’ve got some clothes and purses | 因为我要送玛乔丽和温蒂 |
[05:39] | – for Marjorie and Wendy. – It can wait. | -一些衣服和包 -不急 |
[05:41] | You’re not Santa Claus. | 你不是圣诞老人 |
[05:42] | You don’t have to do it all in one night. | 没必要一晚上送完 |
[05:43] | I like purses. | 我喜欢包 |
[05:48] | Victor, I know we said we’d go to the mall, | 维克托 我知道我们说要去商场 |
[05:50] | but Jill’s in crisis. | 但吉尔面临危机 |
[05:52] | Yes, they probably can handle her without me, | 是啊 没我在也许她们也能照顾好她 |
[05:55] | but I’d rather they not know that. | 但我更希望她们不知道这回事 |
[05:58] | I got to go. | 得挂了 |
[06:03] | Suddenly I feel underdressed. | 突然我觉得自己穿得太朴素了 |
[06:05] | “Suddenly”? | 突然吗 |
[06:09] | Where’d you get the tiara? | 皇冠哪里来的 |
[06:10] | Jill gave it to me. | 吉尔送我的 |
[06:11] | She was Miss Buttermilk Biscuit 1997. | 她是1997年的脱脂乳饼干小姐 |
[06:15] | And you weren’t. Give it back. | 你不是 还回去 |
[06:17] | No. It was a gift | 不 这是一位 |
[06:18] | from a dear and possibly suicidal friend. | 可能要自杀的亲密朋友送的礼物 |
[06:20] | It means a lot to me. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[06:25] | Jill, time to wake up. | 吉尔 该醒醒了 |
[06:28] | Go away. | 走开 |
[06:29] | It’s 3:00. | 现在都下午三点了 |
[06:30] | Don’t you have things to do? | 你不要去忙吗 |
[06:32] | The Pilates class, massage, | 普拉提课 按摩 |
[06:35] | something to wax? | 脱脱毛 |
[06:38] | Those things all sound so trivial now. | 这些事听起来好琐碎 |
[06:40] | They are, that’s why you love them. | 就是啊 所以你才喜欢 |
[06:44] | The Great Grey Hope is here. | 伟大的灰发希望来了 |
[06:48] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[06:49] | She came over in the middle of the night all wound up, | 她半夜来了 非常兴奋 |
[06:51] | then she crashed and I can’t get her out of bed. | 然后就睡了 我没法叫她起床 |
[06:53] | It’s okay, I got it. | 没事 交给我吧 |
[06:57] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[06:59] | Hey, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[07:03] | I understand you’re giving away all your stuff. | 我听说你要送掉你的所有东西 |
[07:06] | I have a teapot for you in my car. | 我车里有个茶壶送你 |
[07:08] | I don’t want your teapot, honey. | 我不想要茶壶 亲爱的 |
[07:10] | Is it silver? | 是银制的吗 |
[07:13] | Jill, giving away all your stuff | 吉尔 送掉所有东西 |
[07:15] | sounds like a cry for help. | 听起来像是需要帮助 |
[07:16] | It’s just stuff. | 那只是东西而已 |
[07:19] | I’m still alone. | 我还是一个人 |
[07:20] | You’re not alone. | 你不是 |
[07:21] | Yes, I am! | 我就是 |
[07:23] | I mean, you have a husband | 你有丈夫 |
[07:24] | and these two have each other. | 她俩有彼此 |
[07:25] | – Real fun. – Lucky us. | -真有趣 -我们真走运 |
[07:28] | All I go home to is my housekeeper, | 我回家后只能见到管家 |
[07:31] | my gardener and my pool guy. | 园丁和泳池救生员 |
[07:33] | Well, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[07:34] | Be grateful for them. | 感激他们吧 |
[07:36] | They hate me. | 他们恨我 |
[07:38] | Okay, you got your health, you have your sobriety… | 好吧 你健康 在坚持戒瘾 |
[07:42] | A clean house with a pool and a garden. | 一栋有游泳池和花园的干净房子 |
[07:45] | Sounds to me like somebody needs a meeting. | 听起来有人需要会议了 |
[07:47] | Oh, why bother? | 何必麻烦 |
[07:49] | My life is pointless. | 我的生活毫无意义 |
[07:52] | Okay, that’s it. | 好 够了 |
[07:53] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[07:55] | Hey! | 喂 |
[07:56] | You just crossed the line | 你刚越界了 |
[07:58] | from feeling your feelings | 从感受自己的感情 |
[07:59] | to feeling sorry for yourself. | 到了为自己感到可悲 |
[08:01] | Get her. | 弄她 |
[08:02] | So, instead of laying around here, | 所以你不能躺在这里 |
[08:04] | wallowing in self-pity, | 陷入自怨自艾 |
[08:05] | you’re gonna help someone less fortunate than you. | 而是要去帮助没你幸运的人 |
[08:08] | I gave them a watch and a tiara. | 我送了她们一块表和一个皇冠 |
[08:12] | I volunteer at a soup kitchen once a month. | 有次我在施粥场当了一个月的志愿者 |
[08:14] | You’re coming with me. | 你要跟我来 |
[08:15] | To a soup kitchen? | 去施粥场吗 |
[08:18] | That’s a great idea. I’ll go, too. | 真是个好主意 我也去 |
[08:20] | – Mom? – Sure, I could go for some soup. | -妈妈呢 -行啊 我可以去喝点粥 |
[08:24] | We’re not having soup, are we? | 我们不喝粥 对吧 |
[08:30] | Hey, Charlotte, you’re looking good. | 夏洛特 你看起来不错 |
[08:32] | Hey, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[08:34] | This is Jill, she’s helping us out today. | 这是吉尔 她今天来帮助我们 |
[08:36] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:37] | Did she get a nudge from the judge? | 她是法官逼来的吗 |
[08:40] | Nope, just volunteering. | 不是 只是做志愿者 |
[08:42] | Oh, God bless you, sweetie. | 上帝保佑你 亲爱的 |
[08:44] | No, God bless you for, you know, being homeless. | 不 上帝保佑你 因为你是流浪汉 |
[08:53] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[08:54] | A tiara would have been out of place here. | 在这里戴皇冠不合适 |
[08:57] | It’s out of place everywhere. | 在哪里戴都不合适 |
[09:00] | How long do we have to do this? | 我们得做多久 |
[09:02] | Oh, for God’s sake, it’s been ten minutes. | 天啊 我们才做了十分钟 |
[09:04] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是回答 |
[09:06] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:07] | You’re not getting anything out of this? | 你没从中收获什么吗 |
[09:08] | Zip. | 没有 |
[09:10] | No gratitude, nothing positive? | 没有感激 没有积极的东西吗 |
[09:12] | Well, I wouldn’t mind getting the recipe for this cornbread. | 我不介意拿到这个玉米面包的食谱 |
[09:17] | You can’t really be that self-obsessed. | 你不会这么自恋吧 |
[09:19] | Hey, I’m here, I’m spooning out this white stuff. | 我来这里 在舀这白色的东西 |
[09:22] | It’s mashed potatoes. | 这是土豆泥 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I beg to differ. | 我不同意 |
[09:26] | Thank you, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[09:28] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 很高兴我们能做这事 |
[09:29] | I thought it might help. | 我觉得这能帮上忙 |
[09:31] | I didn’t realize how wonderful it is to feel needed. | 我没意识到被需要的感觉是这么棒 |
[09:34] | To take care of those who can’t take care of themselves. | 照顾那些没法照顾自己的人 |
[09:36] | Well, you know, you can come back here any time you want. | 你想回来的话 随时都可以回来 |
[09:38] | They can always use the help. | 他们一直需要帮手 |
[09:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:41] | I’m never coming back here. | 我再也不回来了 |
[09:42] | It’s gross. | 好恶心 |
[09:46] | But now I know what’s missing in my life. | 但现在我知道我生命中缺少什么了 |
[09:48] | Well, that’s terrific. | 太棒了 |
[09:49] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[09:51] | Jill’s figured out what’s missing in her life. | 吉尔弄明白她生命中缺少什么了 |
[09:53] | Great, what is it? | 真棒 是什么 |
[09:54] | I need to have a baby. | 我得生个孩子 |
[09:57] | – What? – A baby? | -什么 -一个孩子 |
[09:57] | Well, now I’m paying attention. | 现在我专心听了 |
[09:59] | Yeah, you know, something that loves me and needs me and isn’t allowed to leave. | 爱我 需要我 不能离开的东西啊 |
[10:03] | Way to go, Marjorie. | 真棒 玛乔丽 |
[10:14] | …which is when I said, “Way to go, Marjorie.” | 那时候我就说 真棒 玛乔丽 |
[10:17] | I was just trying to give Jill perspective. | 我只是在让吉尔以不同的角度看待问题 |
[10:20] | And it was a good idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[10:21] | That went horribly, horribly wrong. | 结果出了大错 |
[10:24] | So you guys all went to a soup kitchen without me? | 你们几个没带我 自己去了施粥场吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah, and it was full of good-looking single guys. | 是啊 那里都是单身帅哥 |
[10:33] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[10:34] | I love her, but Jill is the last person | 我爱她 但吉尔是世界上 |
[10:36] | in the world who should be having a baby. | 最不该有孩子的人 |
[10:37] | Normally, I’d agree with you, | 一般情况下 我会同意你的说法 |
[10:39] | but I know a lot of women with no maternal instincts | 但我知道许多没有母性的女人 |
[10:42] | who turned out to be great mothers. | 最后成了很棒的妈妈 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Did you even think to call me? | 你们想过给我打电话吗 |
[10:52] | This isn’t about you, Wendy. | 这事跟你无关 温蒂 |
[10:54] | Oh, hey, I finally got to say it to somebody else. | 我终于能对别人这样说了 |
[10:58] | This isn’t about you, Wendy. | 这事跟你无关 温蒂 |
[11:01] | It’s kind of fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:03] | I don’t think we have to overreact here. | 我觉得我们没必要反应过度 |
[11:05] | I mean, we all love Jill very much, | 我们都很爱吉尔 |
[11:07] | but let’s be honest, | 但说实话 |
[11:08] | she has a short attention span. | 她注意力持续时间很短 |
[11:10] | Today she wants a baby, | 今天她想要孩子 |
[11:11] | tomorrow she’ll want a Birkin bag. | 明天就想要铂金包了 |
[11:14] | She has a Birkin bag. | 她有铂金包 |
[11:15] | Really? And all she gave me was that stupid tiara? | 真的吗 她就给我那个愚蠢的皇冠吗 |
[11:19] | Wait, you guys got gifts? | 等等 你们收到了礼物吗 |
[11:27] | I can’t believe she’s already picking out sperm donors. | 难以置信她已经在选择捐精者了 |
[11:30] | Well, she loves shopping, it makes sense. | 她喜欢购物 这讲得通 |
[11:34] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[11:35] | I don’t know, figure out a way | 我不知道 想办法 |
[11:37] | to talk her out of this baby craziness. | 劝她别要孩子 |
[11:39] | Great. What do you need from me? | 真棒 你需要我做什么 |
[11:41] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[11:42] | Go away for about an hour and come back with dinner. | 离开一个小时 带着晚餐回来 |
[11:45] | Excuse me, but I can help. | 抱歉 但我很帮忙 |
[11:47] | I will tell her how painful it was | 我会告诉她 我生你时 |
[11:49] | when you came out of me feet first. | 你的脚先出来有多么痛苦 |
[11:51] | I came out feet first so I could run. | 我的脚先出来是为了逃跑 |
[11:58] | Okay, so I’ve got my donors separated into three categories: | 我将捐精者分为了三类 |
[12:01] | brains, looks and good hair. | 智商高 长得帅和发型好 |
[12:03] | Wouldn’t looks and good hair be in the same category? | 长得帅和发型好不该是同一类吗 |
[12:06] | Oh, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[12:10] | Jill, maybe you should think this through | 吉尔 也许你该好好考虑一下 |
[12:12] | a little bit more before you start picking a donor. | 再开始找捐精者 |
[12:14] | Why would I want to wait when I know this is what I want to do? | 我知道这是我想做的事 我为什么要等呢 |
[12:17] | Cheese and crackers! | 奶酪和饼干啊 |
[12:18] | Will you look at what they’re getting for sperm? | 瞧瞧他们捐精获得的报酬 |
[12:20] | Tell me about it. In college, | 就是啊 在大学 |
[12:22] | I was up to my eyeballs in the stuff, | 这玩意儿我要多少有多少 |
[12:23] | now I got to write a check for it. | 现在我还得为之付钱了 |
[12:28] | Hey, didn’t you talk about going to Europe next year? | 你不是说明年要去欧洲吗 |
[12:31] | Gonna be mighty hard with a baby. | 有了孩子就很难了 |
[12:33] | Oh, it’s just a trip. | 只是一次旅行啦 |
[12:34] | I figured Europe’s been there for 300 years, | 我想欧洲已经存在三百年了 |
[12:36] | it’ll be there a few more. | 肯定还会继续存在下去 |
[12:39] | I’d move “Brains” to the front of the list. | 我会优先考虑智商高 |
[12:42] | I was kind of leaning towards this guy with the blue eyes. | 我有点倾向于这个蓝色眼睛的男人 |
[12:45] | How pretty would our daughter be? | 我们的女儿会有多美啊 |
[12:49] | Lovely… | 真不错 |
[12:50] | in a master race kind of way. | 真是优等民族 |
[12:54] | What is this, Build-a-Bear? | 这是什么 制作一只熊吗 |
[12:55] | I mean, how do you even know it’s gonna be a girl? | 你怎么知道会是个女孩 |
[12:58] | Oh, it’s easy, | 很容易 |
[12:59] | they just spin the goo up in this thingie | 他们加快旋转容器里的粘性物 |
[13:01] | and you get what you want. | 你就能得偿所愿了 |
[13:04] | Have you considered the possibility | 你考虑过你的酗酒 |
[13:06] | that your alcoholism could be passed down to this child? | 遗传给孩子的可能性吗 |
[13:09] | Oh, it won’t be an issue. My kid’s not gonna drink | 那不是个问题 我的孩子不会喝酒 |
[13:12] | and even if she does, she’ll go to the best rehabs. | 就算她喝酒 也会去最棒的戒瘾中心 |
[13:16] | And we can go to meetings together, like you two. | 我们可以一起去参加会议 像是你俩一样 |
[13:21] | Oh, honey, don’t aim for us. | 亲爱的 别以我们为目标 |
[13:24] | To be honest, I really am not sure that… | 说实话 我真的不确定 |
[13:27] | Oh, I almost forgot! | 我差点忘了 |
[13:28] | The doctor told me that I was gonna need someone | 医生告诉我我需要人 |
[13:30] | to give me hormone shots and go with me to my appointments. | 给我注射激素 陪我去预约 |
[13:32] | You know, someone to be my partner in all this. | 在这件事中陪伴着我 |
[13:35] | And I can’t think of anybody else | 我想不到除了你 |
[13:36] | I’d rather do this with than you, | 我还愿意跟谁做 |
[13:37] | ’cause, well, you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[13:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:42] | I’m your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[13:43] | Of course you are. | 你当然是啦 |
[13:45] | Wow, I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | So you’ll do it? | 你愿意陪我吗 |
[13:52] | I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[13:53] | Come here! | 来吧 |
[13:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:55] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:01] | Aw, they make cashmere onesies. | 他们还做羊绒连体衣呢 |
[14:04] | “Cashmere”? | 羊绒 |
[14:05] | You’re gonna let your baby spit up on cashmere? | 你要让你的孩子吐在羊绒上吗 |
[14:08] | Well, I won’t put her in it when she’s gonna spit up. | 如果她要吐 我是不会给她穿的 |
[14:13] | Oh, okay, good plan. | 好吧 好计划 |
[14:17] | A crib in the shape of Cinderella’s carriage. | 灰姑娘马车形状的婴儿床 |
[14:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:21] | It kind of looks like a float in a very tiny gay pride parade. | 看起来像是同志骄傲大游行上的花车 |
[14:27] | That is going on the baby registry. | 这要上婴儿登记簿 |
[14:29] | Jill, it’s $18,000! | 吉尔 这要一万八呢 |
[14:31] | No pressure, I’ll have a separate shower | 别有压力 我会为我有钱的朋友 |
[14:33] | for my rich friends. | 准备一个独立淋浴间 |
[14:36] | Sweetie, you’re not even pregnant yet, | 亲爱的 你还没怀孕呢 |
[14:38] | you won’t need any of this stuff for a while. | 你最近是不需要这些东西的 |
[14:41] | And when the baby gets here, | 等孩子出生了 |
[14:42] | all it needs for the first six months | 它最初六个月需要的 |
[14:43] | are clean diapers and a boob. | 就是干净的尿布和乳汁 |
[14:45] | Oh, I am not breastfeeding. | 我不会母乳喂养的 |
[14:47] | I googled some after pics, | 我搜了一些母乳喂养后的图片 |
[14:48] | did not like what I saw. | 可不喜欢我看到的东西 |
[14:51] | But breastfeeding is good for the baby. | 但母乳喂养对孩子好 |
[14:53] | Yeah, so is having a hot mom. | 是啊 有性感的妈妈也是 |
[14:59] | Thanks again for doing this with me. | 再次谢谢你陪我做这事 |
[15:02] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:04] | Once I’m a mom, I know I’ll be so happy. | 等我当了妈妈 我知道我会很开心的 |
[15:08] | Jill Kendall. | 吉尔·肯德尔 |
[15:10] | Okeydokey. | 好 |
[15:11] | Let’s go see how many eggs are in this basket. | 看看篮子里有多少”蛋” |
[15:15] | Jill, don’t do this! | 吉尔 别这样做 |
[15:17] | Don’t do what? | 别怎样做 |
[15:18] | Have a baby. | 生孩子 |
[15:20] | It’s not what you think it is. | 这跟你想的不一样 |
[15:21] | It’s not playing dress-up | 不是玩过家家 |
[15:23] | and picnics at the beach. | 在海边野餐 |
[15:25] | I mean, there are some picnics, | 的确有野餐 |
[15:26] | but just packing up the car to get there | 但是出发前光往车上装东西 |
[15:28] | can crush your soul. | 就会让你崩溃 |
[15:30] | And you will forget wipes. | 你会忘记柔湿纸巾 |
[15:31] | Trust me, you will forget them. | 相信我 你会忘记的 |
[15:34] | Being a parent is hard. | 为人父母很难 |
[15:36] | It’s exhausting and you are not cut out for it. | 令人疲倦 你不是这块料 |
[15:39] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么这么说 |
[15:41] | You’re supposed to be my best friend. | 你本该是我最好的朋友 |
[15:43] | That’s why I’m saying it, because I am. | 我这样说正是因为如此 |
[15:46] | You’re trying to fix what happened with your mom | 你想通过要孩子来弥补 |
[15:48] | by having a baby and it’s not gonna work. | 你妈妈的事 这是不会成功的 |
[15:53] | If having a child solved all our problems, | 如果有孩子解决了我们所有问题 |
[15:55] | your mother wouldn’t have… | 你妈妈就不会 |
[15:59] | done what she did. | 做那件事了 |
[16:04] | I never want to talk to you again. | 我再也不想跟你说话了 |
[16:09] | Jill, I’ve been there. | 吉尔 我经历过 |
[16:11] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[16:12] | Just because you failed as a mother doesn’t mean I will! | 你当妈妈失败了并不意味着我也会 |
[16:31] | Give her time. I’m sure Jill will see | 给她点时间 吉尔肯定会看出 |
[16:33] | you were coming from a good place. | 你的出发点是好的 |
[16:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:37] | I really don’t want to lose her as a friend. | 我真的不想失去她这个朋友 |
[16:40] | When I got pregnant with this one, | 我怀上她时 |
[16:41] | I had a friend who didn’t think it was a good idea. | 我有个朋友觉得这不是个好主意 |
[16:43] | I came this close to having an abortion. | 我差一点点就要堕胎了 |
[16:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:48] | I told you this. | 我跟你说过 |
[16:50] | Would’ve remembered. | 不然我会记得的 |
[16:53] | Calm down, I didn’t do it. | 冷静点 我没堕胎 |
[16:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:57] | Who told you to get rid of me? | 谁让你流掉我 |
[16:59] | Well, you don’t know her, | 你不认识她 |
[17:00] | because I never spoke to her again. | 是因为我再也不和她说话了 |
[17:02] | That’s my point, that might happen between you and Jill. | 这就是我的重点 你和吉尔之间也可能发生这种事 |
[17:06] | Wait, so in one breath, | 等等 所以同时 |
[17:08] | you just told me that you almost aborted me | 你告诉我你差点流了我 |
[17:10] | and I may lose one of my best friends forever. | 我也许会永远失去我最好的朋友 |
[17:12] | What kind of pep talk is that? | 这是什么鼓气的话啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God, you get mad at me when I pay attention, | 天啊 我注意听时你生气 |
[17:16] | you get mad at me when I don’t pay attention. | 我不注意听时你也生气 |
[17:19] | Well, well, well… | 瞧瞧 |
[17:24] | Another private gathering. | 又是私人聚会啊 |
[17:26] | Don’t be silly, it’s not private. | 别蠢了 这不是私人聚会 |
[17:29] | Yeah, we just forgot about you. | 是啊 我们只是忘了你 |
[17:33] | Oh, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[17:36] | So what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |