时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Ten minutes. 20 minutes. | 十分钟 二十分钟 |
[00:11] | Really, two minutes for a nickel? | 不是吧 两分钟就要5分钱 |
[00:15] | When did I get a peso? | 这1比索哪里来的 |
[00:20] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[00:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[00:24] | Any chance you could lend me a quarter? | 你能借我25美分吗 |
[00:27] | Lend you? Are you a good credit risk? | 借你 你这人信用好吗 |
[00:30] | Terrible… but I think you probably have 30 cents | 很糟糕 但我想可能会有3毛的 |
[00:33] | of good karma coming at you. | 好报来找你 |
[00:35] | Oh, in that case, why don’t I just give you | 这样的话 不如我直接给你 |
[00:38] | the full two hours? | 两小时 |
[00:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:41] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[00:42] | This hopefully makes up | 希望这能扯平 |
[00:44] | for all those gas stations I robbed. | 我对那些加油站的抢劫行为 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:48] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑 |
[00:50] | It was just one liquor store. | 只抢了一家酒类专卖店 |
[00:54] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[00:55] | – You, too. Bye. – Bye. | -你也是 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[01:02] | Well, this is awkward. | 有点小尴尬 |
[01:03] | Yeah, a little bit. | 有点 |
[01:05] | When will this nightmare end? | 这场噩梦何时结束 |
[01:12] | Allow me. | 我来 |
[01:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | All right, bye again. | 好了 就此告别吧 |
[01:16] | Oh, not yet. | 还早 |
[01:20] | Hi, Aunt Marjorie. | 玛乔丽姨妈 |
[01:21] | Hi, Nick. | 尼克 |
[01:23] | Aunt Marjorie? | 玛乔丽姨妈 |
[01:24] | It’s how she signs my birthday cards. | 她给我的生日贺卡上是这样签名的 |
[01:27] | I see you two have met. | 看来你们见过了 |
[01:29] | Yeah, she was on the street begging for change. | 对 她在街上讨零钱 |
[01:32] | Oh, honey, I thought we talked about that. | 亲爱的 这事我们说过了 |
[01:35] | Marjorie, aren’t you gonna introduce us? | 玛乔丽 你不介绍一下吗 |
[01:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:39] | Jill, Wendy, | 吉尔 温蒂 |
[01:41] | Bonnie, Christy, this is my nephew, Nick. | 邦妮 克丽丝蒂 这是我外甥尼克 |
[01:43] | Nick, these are my girls. | 尼克 这些是我的好闺蜜 |
[01:45] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[01:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:48] | Nick, why don’t you join us? | 尼克 过来这里坐 |
[01:51] | Uh, thanks, but I got to get to work. | 谢谢 但我得去工作了 |
[01:54] | And-And thank you for letting me use your storage locker. | 谢谢你让我用你的储物柜 |
[01:56] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[01:58] | Okay, well, it’s nice meeting you. | 好了 很高兴见到大家 |
[01:59] | So long. | 再见 |
[02:00] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:02] | And do not follow me. | 不要跟踪我 |
[02:05] | – Less. – Bye. | -别笑了 -拜拜 |
[02:11] | Where have you been hiding him? | 你把他藏在了哪里 |
[02:13] | And why? | 为什么 |
[02:14] | Is he single? Not that I care. | 他单身吗 我并不在乎 |
[02:16] | I can be a side dish. | 我可以做小三 |
[02:18] | Back off, he already stuck his card in my meter. | 走开 他已经把卡插进我的停车收费表了 |
[02:22] | Listen, ladies, I get it. | 女士们 我明白 |
[02:24] | Nick is a very attractive young man, but he’s off limits. | 尼克是个非常有魅力的年轻人 但他是禁区 |
[02:27] | – What?! – Why?! | -什么 -凭什么 |
[02:29] | It’s just not a good idea. | 这不是好主意 |
[02:30] | I’m your sponsor, he’s my sister’s kid. | 我是你们的互助对象 他是我妹妹的孩子 |
[02:32] | Okay, well, I want a new sponsor. | 我要换个互助对象 |
[02:34] | Bonnie, will you be my new sponsor? | 邦妮 你做我互助对象好吗 |
[02:36] | Sure, but you can’t date Nick | 好的 但我女儿和尼克分手前 |
[02:37] | until my daughter’s done with him. | 你不能和他约会 |
[02:40] | Okay, Wendy, you’re my new sponsor. | 好了 温蒂 你是我新的互助对象 |
[02:43] | No one’s dating Nick and that’s final. | 没人能和尼克约会 没得商量 |
[02:46] | – No fair. – Whatever. | -不公平 -随便 |
[02:48] | I should’ve just jumped him on the street. | 我应该在街上就对他投怀送抱 |
[02:51] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[02:51] | I should’ve just jumped him on the street! | 我应该在街上就对他投怀送抱 |
[03:17] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[03:18] | Not really. I’m studying for midterms. | 没 要期中考了 我在复习 |
[03:21] | All right, I was just gonna show you a Facebook picture | 好吧 我只是想给你看看玛乔丽的外甥 |
[03:24] | of Marjorie’s nephew with no shirt on. | 在脸书上的赤膊照片 |
[03:26] | Let me see. | 给我看 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God, shirtless on a horse? | 我的天 骑马赤膊照 |
[03:33] | On the beach. | 在海边 |
[03:34] | That’s just not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[03:36] | I’ll tell you what’s not fair, | 我告诉你什么不公平 |
[03:37] | that horse underneath him instead of you. | 他骑的是马不是你 |
[03:40] | Why are you trying to wind me up? | 你为什么要让我来劲 |
[03:41] | ‘Cause you deserve to date a handsome guy, | 因为你应该和帅哥约会 |
[03:43] | and I always like sticking it to Marjorie. | 而且我一直想在玛乔丽面前耀武扬威 |
[03:46] | He is handsome. | 他的确很帅 |
[03:47] | Handsome and rugged. | 帅气粗犷 |
[03:49] | They don’t make rugged anymore. | 现如今找个粗犷的太难了 |
[03:51] | I blame soy milk. | 我怪豆奶 |
[03:54] | You know, he couldn’t take his hazel-green- | 他那褐绿带一丝蓝的眼睛 |
[03:56] | with-a-fleck-of-blue eyes off of you. | 根本无法从你身上移开 |
[03:58] | – Really? – He was totally eye-boning you. | -真的吗 -他绝对用眼神把你脱光了 |
[04:03] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[04:04] | I’m not going behind Marjorie’s back. | 我不能背着玛乔丽做这样的事 |
[04:06] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[04:07] | Why pursue the perfect man if it might temporarily make | 可能暂时让一个老太太心里不舒服的话 |
[04:10] | an elderly woman uncomfortable? | 还是别去追求一个完美男人了 |
[04:13] | You know Marjorie’s only, like, | 你知道玛乔丽 |
[04:14] | ten years older than you, right? | 只比你大十岁吧 |
[04:16] | If you ever say that again, I will gut you like a fish. | 如果你再这样说 我会把你当鱼一样给剖了 |
[04:20] | Check this out. Status: single, | 看 状态 单身 |
[04:22] | and he’s a riding instructor at Valley Glen Stables. | 他是格兰谷马厩的骑术教练 |
[04:25] | Mother of God, | 老天爷 |
[04:27] | he’s professionally shirtless on a horse? | 他是专业赤膊骑马人吗 |
[04:30] | Go to him. | 去追他 |
[04:36] | No. I can’t. I just can’t. | 不 不行 我做不到 |
[04:39] | Okay, I tried. Good night. | 好吧 我尽力了 晚安 |
[04:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:50] | Just gonna finish studying. | 我继续学习 |
[04:51] | His last name’s Banaszak. | 他姓班纳扎克 |
[04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Steady, girl. | 淡定 妹子 |
[05:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:11] | Oh, hi, right on time. | 你好 时间刚刚好 |
[05:13] | Actually, I got here 20 minutes ago, | 其实我已经来二十分钟了 |
[05:16] | but I waited in the car ’cause being early is lame, | 但我在车上等了会儿 因为早到太没面子 |
[05:18] | and so is telling you that, sorry. | 告诉你也一样 抱歉 |
[05:21] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[05:22] | So, you’re thinking about riding lessons for your son? | 你在考虑让儿子上骑马课吗 |
[05:26] | Yes, that’s what I’m thinking about. | 对 这是我考虑的 |
[05:31] | Well, I mean, I could tell you all about how I teach, | 我可以告诉你我是怎么上课的 |
[05:34] | but it’d be easier just to show you. | 但让你看看更简单 |
[05:37] | With a video? | 用视频吗 |
[05:38] | With a horse. | 用马 |
[05:41] | You got any smaller ones? | 有小一点的马吗 |
[05:44] | You’re not scared, are you? | 你不是害怕了吧 |
[05:46] | No, I just have a history of falling off things, | 不是 只是我有摔落的经历 |
[05:48] | mostly bar stools, but one bridge. | 多数是酒吧高脚凳 但也有一座桥 |
[05:52] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:53] | I’ll put you on Starburst. She’s very gentle. | 你骑星爆 它很温柔的 |
[05:55] | I had a five-year-old girl on her this morning. | 今天早上有个5岁小女孩骑过 |
[05:57] | Easy for her, she’s five. | 对她来说很轻松 她才5岁 |
[05:59] | She doesn’t understand death. | 不懂死亡是什么 |
[06:02] | Starburst, this is Christy. | 星爆 这是克丽丝蒂 |
[06:04] | Christy, meet Starburst. | 克丽丝蒂 来见见星爆 |
[06:07] | Hello, enormous animal. | 你好 巨大的动物 |
[06:11] | Here. Pet her nose. She loves it. | 来 摸摸它的鼻子 它很喜欢 |
[06:13] | Oh, something we have in common. | 我们有共同点 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:18] | Ooh, it’s warm. | 是热的 |
[06:20] | – Good Starburst. – Here. Here. | -乖星爆 -给 |
[06:22] | Try an apple. | 吃个苹果 |
[06:28] | I would’ve given it to the horse, | 我本想给马吃 |
[06:29] | but that’s another way to go. | 你吃也行 |
[06:39] | Okay, just put your foot in the stirrup, | 踩在马镫子上 |
[06:41] | and swing your other leg over. | 另一条腿甩过去 |
[06:44] | It’s kind of high. | 有点高 |
[06:46] | Here, let me. | 我帮你 |
[06:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:48] | I’ll give you a boost. You grab the saddle horn. | 我推你一把 你抓住鞍角 |
[06:51] | – What’s the saddle horn?! – Oh, God. | -什么是鞍角 -老天 |
[06:57] | I got to tell you, I’m really impressed. | 我得说 你令我印象深刻 |
[07:01] | I mean, you hear the expression, “Get back on that horse,” | 经常听人说”重新上马” |
[07:04] | but you rarely see it. | 但很少见到 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:09] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[07:11] | Try to move with the horse. | 试着跟马一起动 |
[07:14] | Isn’t that what I’m doing? | 难道我这样还不算一起动吗 |
[07:18] | You know, it might get smoother | 如果你让它跑快点 |
[07:20] | if you pick up the pace a notch. | 可能会更顺畅 |
[07:21] | Give her a little kick. | 踢它一下 |
[07:22] | That seems kind of mean. | 这样太坏了吧 |
[07:25] | It’s not gonna hurt her. | 它不会痛的 |
[07:28] | All right, now you’re just tickling her. | 你这样只是挠它痒 |
[07:29] | Go on, show her who’s the boss. | 加油 让它明白谁是老大 |
[07:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[07:33] | You’re the boss! You’re the boss! You’re the boss! | 你是老大 你是老大 你是老大 |
[07:38] | When we tell people this story, | 我们跟其他人讲这件事时 |
[07:39] | can we say I was thrown from the horse? | 能不能说我是从马上摔下来的 |
[07:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:42] | It’s a lot cooler than slipping in the ladies’ room. | 比在厕所里滑倒有面子多了 |
[07:46] | Maybe we should put stirrups on that toilet. | 也许我们应该在马桶上装马镫 |
[07:49] | Let’s take a look at that ankle. | 看看脚踝 |
[07:51] | Am I hurting you? | 我弄痛你了吗 |
[07:52] | No, I’m just sitting on my keys. | 不 我坐在了钥匙上 |
[07:56] | It’s not broken. | 没断 |
[07:57] | You should probably stay off it for a while | 可能需要休息一段时间 |
[07:59] | and keep it elevated. | 而且脚要抬高 |
[08:00] | Okay, but I’m gonna need your help. | 好 但我需要你的帮助 |
[08:05] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[08:21] | Didn’t miss the saddle horn that time. | 这次没错过鞍角 |
[08:24] | You’re hard to miss. | 想错过都难 |
[08:26] | Aw, shucks. | 老天 |
[08:31] | So, listen, as great as this was, | 听着 这很棒 |
[08:34] | and it was really great, | 非常棒 |
[08:37] | we can’t tell Marjorie. | 但不能告诉玛乔丽 |
[08:40] | Oh, man. | 讨厌 |
[08:42] | My mother’s sister’s always my first call after sex. | 我做爱后 总是第一个打电话给我妈的姐姐 |
[08:47] | No, it’s just she’s my sponsor in AA… | 她是我戒酒互助会的互助对象 |
[08:49] | No. | 不 |
[08:50] | …and it might get a little weird. | 可能会有些奇怪 |
[08:51] | Understood. I will gladly be… | 明白 我很乐意做你 |
[08:54] | your dirty little secret. | 肮脏的小秘密 |
[08:56] | Oh, God, that just makes it hotter. | 老天 这样更来劲了 |
[09:00] | Oh, listen, I don’t want to spoil the moment, but… | 听我说 我也不想扫兴 但是 |
[09:03] | we should probably get dressed or a little boy named Brandon | 我们要穿衣服了 否则一个叫布兰登的男孩 |
[09:05] | is gonna learn more than how to ride a horse. | 学会的就不止是骑马了 |
[09:09] | He’s got to learn sometime. | 反正他总有一天要学 |
[09:28] | Well, you look happy. | 你看起来真开心 |
[09:30] | You should’ve seen me about an hour ago. | 那你应该见识下我一小时前的样子 |
[09:34] | After 19 long, lonely months, the curse has been broken. | 在漫长孤独的19个月后 诅咒被打破了 |
[09:39] | In your face, Marjorie. | 吃瘪吧 玛乔丽 |
[09:43] | Tell me everything. | 说来听听 |
[09:44] | Well, he took me horseback riding. | 他带我去骑马 |
[09:50] | Is that how you hurt your foot? | 你的脚是这样伤的吗 |
[09:52] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[09:53] | We were galloping across a field | 我们飞速穿越田野 |
[09:55] | and I mistimed a jump. | 我不合时机地跳了一下 |
[09:57] | Anyhow, after he carried me into the barn, | 总之 他把我抱进马厩后 |
[10:00] | we did it on a bale of hay. | 我们在干草堆上做了 |
[10:02] | Really? A bale of hay? | 真的吗 干草堆 |
[10:04] | I knew you’d ask, so I brought proof. | 我知道你要问的 所以我带了证物 |
[10:08] | There’s more in my pants. | 我裤子里还有更多 |
[10:12] | Oh, you’re my hero. | 你真是我的英雄 |
[10:14] | Are you gonna see him again? | 你要跟他再见面吗 |
[10:15] | Yippee ki yes. | 绝逼要见 |
[10:18] | Dinner tomorrow night, then who knows, | 明晚共进午餐 然后谁知道呢 |
[10:20] | maybe on a bed, mix it up a little. | 也许在床上搞一搞 |
[10:23] | Oh, please, can I be there when you tell Marjorie? | 你告诉玛乔丽时我能在场吗 |
[10:24] | Or better, let me tell Marjorie. | 或者让我告诉玛乔丽 这样更好 |
[10:26] | You know what, it’s decided, I’m telling her. | 这事定了 我来告诉她 |
[10:28] | Nobody’s telling her. | 谁也不许告诉她 |
[10:30] | Nick and I agreed to keep this between ourselves. | 尼克和我同意保守这个秘密 |
[10:32] | Okay, fine, I can’t be mad. | 好吧 我没法生气 |
[10:33] | My little girl got banged by a cowboy in a stable. | 我的女儿跟马厩牛仔上床了 |
[10:38] | Always trying to make you proud, Mom. | 我总是想让你骄傲 妈妈 |
[10:47] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[10:49] | I slipped at work and twisted my ankle. | 我上班时滑了一跤 扭了脚踝 |
[10:52] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:52] | Bound to happen, the way you gallop around that place. | 那是肯定的 毕竟你在那里”飞速穿越” |
[10:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:56] | Sorry, I’ll rein it in. | 抱歉 我会控制的 |
[11:00] | If you got hurt at the restaurant, | 如果你在餐厅受伤了 |
[11:01] | you could sue for big bucks. | 你能告他们 让他们赔一大笔钱 |
[11:02] | That’s how poor people in America get ahead. | 美国的穷人就是这样变富的 |
[11:05] | I’m really fine. | 我没事啦 |
[11:06] | You still should get it x-rayed. If you walk around on a… | 你还是该去照X光 如果你走在… |
[11:09] | Look, I just twisted it. | 听着 我只是扭了脚踝 |
[11:10] | I’m not suing or getting an x-ray. | 我不会起诉或者照X光 |
[11:12] | Whoa there, Nelly. | 悠着点 |
[11:15] | Congratulations, you spooked her. | 恭喜 你吓到了她 |
[11:18] | Can we please go? I’m starved. | 我能走了吗 我饿坏了 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna need a lift with one of you. | 你们中有个人要载我 |
[11:22] | Oh, Christy, aren’t you coming for coffee? | 克丽丝蒂 你不来喝咖啡吗 |
[11:24] | Oh, no, I have a class. | 不 我要上课 |
[11:26] | Since when do you have a class on Tuesday? | 你什么时候开始周二有课了啊 |
[11:28] | It’s a new class. | 是新课 |
[11:29] | In the middle of the term? | 在学期中吗 |
[11:35] | Yes, I have a new class on a Tuesday | 是啊 在学期中我周二 |
[11:37] | in the middle of the term. | 有了新课 |
[11:39] | Looks like you’re going on a date. | 看起来你要去约会 |
[11:42] | I have a date with learning, Jill. | 我跟学习有个约会 吉尔 |
[11:46] | It’s the other way | 这是美国穷人 |
[11:47] | poor people in America get ahead. | 变富的另一种方式 |
[11:49] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, when should I expect you home? | 有 你大概几点到家 |
[11:52] | Around 1:00, | 大概一点 |
[11:54] | Around 2:00? | 还是两点 |
[12:04] | I just wanted to say: | 我只想说 |
[12:04] | yesterday, what happened, I’ve never done that before. | 昨天发生的事 我之前从来没做过 |
[12:07] | Really? You were pretty good at it. | 真的吗 你很擅长哟 |
[12:11] | I meant in the stable. | 我是说在马厩中 |
[12:13] | I know what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:15] | It was my first time in a stable, too, | 我也是第一次在马厩中做 |
[12:17] | unless you count a shopping mall nativity scene. | 除非你算上商场基督降生场景 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry… | 很抱歉 |
[12:22] | I’ve got to kiss you. | 我必须吻你 |
[12:30] | You’re coming to me. | 你到我身边来了啊 |
[12:35] | I’ve been wanting to do this all day. | 我整天都想这样做 |
[12:40] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[12:42] | there’s our waiter. Our waiter’s here. | 我们的服务员来了 |
[12:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | Should I come back? | 我该过会儿再来吗 |
[12:49] | No, no, I’m starving. | 不 我饿坏了 |
[12:54] | Well, we have some specials tonight. | 我们今晚有一些特色菜 |
[12:56] | Let’s hear ’em. | 听听吧 |
[12:59] | Okay, we’re doing an heirloom tomato and burrata salad. | 我们有天然番茄和布拉塔沙拉 |
[13:03] | I like burrata. | 我喜欢布拉塔 |
[13:05] | Great, make it two. | 很好 来两份 |
[13:08] | Very good. | 好 |
[13:09] | And for the entrees, we, uh… | 至于主菜 我们 |
[13:14] | I’ll come back to get your order when you’re done eating. | 等你吃完了我再来为你们点菜 |
[13:18] | Hey– hey, hey, Nick? | 尼克 |
[13:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:21] | This is nice, | 这挺好的 |
[13:23] | but I think, uh, | 但是我认为 |
[13:25] | we’re making people uncomfortable. | 我们让别人尴尬了 |
[13:27] | What people? | 谁啊 |
[13:30] | I don’t see anyone but you. | 我的眼里只有你 |
[13:33] | Trust me, they’re out there. | 相信我 有人的 |
[13:38] | She’s pretty, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 对吧 |
[13:45] | First date. | 这是第一次约会 |
[13:53] | You have such perfect little hands. | 你的小手真美 |
[13:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | I’m… just gonna butter some bread. | 我要给面包涂黄油 |
[14:03] | Let’s butter it together. | 一起涂吧 |
[14:09] | Really? Is that a thing? | 真的吗 还可以这样做吗 |
[14:12] | It’ll be our thing. | 这会是我们的亲密小动作 |
[14:15] | Am I back too soon? | 我回来得太早了吗 |
[14:17] | No, no, stay. | 不 留下 |
[14:19] | Have you had a chance to think about your entrees, | 你们考虑过主菜了吗 |
[14:21] | or are we still canoodling? | 还是还在爱抚啊 |
[14:24] | May I? | 我可以点吗 |
[14:25] | Oh, sure. | 行啊 |
[14:26] | I will be sharing the bone-in tomahawk rib eye | 我要和我要娶的女人一起吃 |
[14:29] | with the woman I’m gonna marry. | 带骨战斧肋眼牛排 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[14:34] | My bad, baby, did you want the chicken? | 我错了 亲爱的 你想吃鸡肉吗 |
[14:42] | Hey, what are you doing home? | 你怎么回家了 |
[14:45] | I thought you’d be too busy cowpokin’ and… | 我以为你会忙着搞牛仔 |
[14:48] | ah, forget it, I’m too sleepy. | 算了 我太困了 |
[14:52] | Oh, Mom, he’s weird. | 妈妈 他好奇怪 |
[14:54] | All men are weird. It comes with the penis. | 男人都奇怪 带把的都这样 |
[14:58] | No, we’re talking the big weird. | 不 是非常奇怪 |
[15:00] | What did he do? Show up for dinner wearing pantyhose? | 他做了什么 穿着连裤袜跟你吃晚餐吗 |
[15:04] | I wish. I’ve worked with that before. | 我倒是希望如此 我之前应付过这种情况 |
[15:07] | And it’s not weird, it’s courageous. | 而且那不是奇怪 而是有勇气 |
[15:10] | He talked about us getting married. | 他说要跟我结婚 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’m awake now. | 我现在醒了 |
[15:16] | I’m telling you, there’s something | 我跟你说 那人 |
[15:17] | seriously wrong with that guy. | 有很大的问题 |
[15:19] | I almost didn’t go home with him. | 我差点没跟他回家 |
[15:23] | Wait, you still went home with him? | 等等 你还是跟他回家了吗 |
[15:25] | 19 months, Mom. | 19个月啊 妈妈 |
[15:29] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[15:30] | After we had sex, he made a sketch of me. | 我们做完后 他画了一张我的素描 |
[15:35] | I’m confused, is that you on a horse? | 我搞不懂了 这是你骑着马吗 |
[15:38] | It’s me as a horse. | 我就是马 |
[15:43] | What’d you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[15:44] | We had sex again, | 我们又做了一次 |
[15:46] | then he fell asleep and I snuck out. | 然后他睡了 我溜了 |
[15:48] | After all that, you slept with him again? | 发生了这种事 你还跟他上床了吗 |
[15:50] | 19 months, Mom. 19 months. | 19个月啊 妈妈 19个月 |
[15:54] | *Lady…* | *女士* |
[15:56] | *I’m your knight in shining armor* | *我是身穿善良盔甲的你的骑士* |
[16:00] | *And I love you* | *我爱你* |
[16:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:03] | *You have made me what I am* | *你使我成为现在的样子* |
[16:06] | *And I am yours* | *我属于你* |
[16:13] | *Lady!* | *女士* |
[16:16] | *You made me such a fool* | *你让我像是个傻瓜* |
[16:19] | That’s gonna get old. | 真老套 |
[16:29] | *Oh, we belong together.* | *我们本该成双成对* |
[16:33] | I don’t know what your problem is, | 我不知道你有什么问题 |
[16:34] | it sounds like the guy’s crazy about you. | 听起来这人为你痴迷 |
[16:37] | Yeah, you got him, we didn’t, | 你搞上了他 我们没有 |
[16:38] | so shut up and be happy. | 闭上嘴暗爽吧 |
[16:40] | Look at the picture again. | 再看看这画 |
[16:42] | I have a tail! | 我有尾巴 |
[16:44] | Did you notice? | 你们发现了吗 |
[16:45] | Horse Christy wears panties. | 克丽丝蒂马穿了内裤 |
[16:51] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么 |
[16:52] | Well, obviously, I have to make it | 显然我得跟他说清楚 |
[16:54] | very clear to him that it’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[16:56] | And I’m guessing he’s gonna go crying to his Aunt Marjorie, | 我猜他要去向玛乔丽姨妈哭诉 |
[16:59] | so I better get to her first. | 所以我最好先跟她说 |
[17:01] | Yep, head him off at the pass. | 是啊 先发制人 |
[17:03] | Your horse-themed humor has grown very tiresome. | 你以马为主题的幽默真是无聊 |
[17:07] | To that I say, “Neigh.” | 对此我说 嘶嘶[不] |
[17:10] | Here she comes. Giddy up. | 她来了 快点 |
[17:12] | Hey, that’s my thing. | 只能我来说 |
[17:15] | Sorry I’m late. What’d I miss? | 抱歉我迟到了 我错过了什么 |
[17:22] | Well, remember how you told us Nick was off limits? | 记得你跟我们说过尼克是禁区吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:28] | I tried to stop her. | 我想阻止她的 |
[17:31] | Please tell me you didn’t sleep with him. | 拜托告诉我你没有跟他上床 |
[17:33] | – She did. – Three times. | -上了 -三次 |
[17:36] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:37] | Actually, three and a half. | 实际上 是三次半 |
[17:39] | Three and a half? | 三次半吗 |
[17:39] | How do you think I got him to stop singing? | 你觉得我是怎么让他停止唱歌的啊 |
[17:43] | This is bad, this is very bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:46] | No, this is bad for you. | 不 对你来说很糟糕 |
[17:49] | Nick is– I don’t know how to say this– | 尼克 我不知道怎么说 |
[17:54] | not well. | 不大好 |
[17:57] | How “Not well”? | 怎么不大好 |
[17:59] | Don’t get me wrong, he’s never hurt anybody. | 别误会了 他从来没伤害过别人 |
[18:02] | But he has lived most of his life in an… | 但他大半辈子都住在 |
[18:06] | facility. | 某个机构里 |
[18:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:09] | Did he escape? | 他逃了出来吗 |
[18:11] | No, it’s more of a work release. | 不 其实这是白天监外工作 |
[18:13] | The horses keep him calm. | 马能让他平静 |
[18:16] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:17] | What was I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 |
[18:19] | “This is my nephew, he’s as nuts as he is handsome”? | 这是我外甥 他很帅 也很疯吗 |
[18:22] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[18:23] | You just go like this when he’s not looking. | 他没看到时你比划这个手势就行了 |
[18:27] | Hey, I told you to stay away from him. | 我跟你说过离他远点 |
[18:29] | How bad is this? | 这有多严重 |
[18:30] | Do I have to keep some of her DNA on file | 我需要存档一些她的基因 |
[18:32] | in case she goes missing? | 以防她失踪吗 |
[18:33] | Again, he’s not dangerous, he just… | 再说一次 他不危险 只是 |
[18:37] | feels things very deeply. | 想事情想得很深 |
[18:40] | Whelp… | 嗨呀 |
[18:42] | looks like we’re moving again. | 看来我们又要搬家了 |
[18:54] | I hope you understand, I have to respect Marjorie’s wishes. | 希望你明白 我得尊重玛乔丽的愿望 |
[18:58] | We just can’t see each other anymore. | 我们不能再见面了 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | Really? So you’re fine with this? | 真的吗 你对此没意见吗 |
[19:08] | Hmm, you betcha. ‘Cause it’s not really over. | 肯定的 因为没有真正结束 |
[19:12] | No, Nick, it really is. | 不 尼克 真的结束了 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | So we’re clear, | 我们说清楚了 |
[19:19] | you and I aren’t gonna see each other anymore. | 我们不会再见面了 |
[19:23] | You’re such a silly. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[19:26] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[19:30] | thanks for… everything. I’m gonna go. | 谢谢你做的一切 我走了 |
[19:33] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[19:35] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[19:38] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[19:44] | Bye. Christy? | 再见 克丽丝蒂 |
[19:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | What am I supposed to do with this broken heart? | 我该拿我破碎的心怎么办 |
[19:55] | Oh, what the hell? I’m crazy, too. | 管他的 我也疯了 |