时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[00:08] | I hate the lunch shift. | 我讨厌午餐当班 |
[00:10] | It’s always foreign tourists, and they never tip. | 总是外国游客 从来不给小费 |
[00:13] | Some day when I have money, I’m gonna travel to all their countries | 有天我发财了 我要把他们的国家游个遍 |
[00:15] | and stiff every last one of ’em. | 坚决做一只不给小费的铁母鸡 |
[00:19] | My day sucked, too. | 我今天也不顺 |
[00:20] | I went to 3A to fix his ceiling fan, | 我去3A给他修吊扇 |
[00:23] | and he doesn’t know my name. | 他不知道我的名字 |
[00:24] | Can you believe 3A doesn’t know my name? | 你能相信吗 3A不知道我的名字 |
[00:28] | Where’d the fancy cookies come from? | 这些贵饼干哪里来的 |
[00:30] | I swiped ’em from Adam’s. | 我在亚当家拿的 |
[00:31] | I was particularly generous last night, so I figured he owed me. | 我昨晚相当无私 所以我想他欠我的 |
[00:36] | It really is tit for tat with you, isn’t it? | 你这人真是一点亏也不吃的 对吗 |
[00:42] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[00:43] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[00:47] | They are yummy. | 好吃 |
[00:52] | There’s an interesting flavor in the background. | 余味特别有意思 |
[00:58] | Is it mint? | 是薄荷吗 |
[00:59] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[01:01] | Carob? | 角豆 |
[01:02] | No. | 不是 |
[01:03] | Carob’s more like crappy chocolate. | 角豆像难吃的巧克力 |
[01:06] | Maybe they’re gluten-free. | 可能它是无谷蛋白的 |
[01:08] | People ask for gluten-free at the restaurant all the time. | 顾客总是在餐厅要求无谷蛋白 |
[01:12] | I always lie and say I watched the chef de-glute it myself. | 我总是说谎 说我亲眼看着主厨去掉的 |
[01:17] | What is gluten anyway? | 谷蛋白到底是什么 |
[01:18] | If I’m not mistaken, it’s a chemical compound | 如果我没搞错的话 这是一种化合物 |
[01:20] | derived from the ass of the wheat plant, | 来自于小麦植物的屁股 |
[01:22] | which is the glute. | 所以是”股蛋” |
[01:25] | Why do you make up facts? | 你为什么要瞎编事实 |
[01:27] | Why can’t you just say, “I don’t know”? | 你为什么不直说 我不知道 |
[01:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:31] | You realize I was, like, 20 years old | 你应该知道我20岁了 |
[01:33] | before I found out carrots don’t make your hair grow? | 才发现胡萝卜对头发长长是没用的 |
[01:35] | I got you to eat carrots, didn’t I? | 我好歹让你吃了胡萝卜 对吗 |
[01:38] | My point is my whole life, you did nothing but lie to me. | 我是说我这辈子 除了骗我 你什么也没做 |
[01:41] | I lied ’cause I love you. | 我骗你是因为我爱你 |
[01:42] | You lied because you’re Bonnie Plunkett. | 你说谎是因为你是邦妮·普兰科特 |
[01:45] | Oh, honey, I’m not really Bonnie Plunkett. | 亲爱的 我不是真正的邦妮·普兰科特 |
[01:48] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[01:57] | Your skin is so amazing. | 你的皮肤太好了 |
[02:02] | It’s like porcelain… | 好像瓷器 |
[02:05] | but not toilet porcelain. | 但不是马桶那种瓷 |
[02:11] | Tea cup porcelain. | 茶杯那种瓷 |
[02:14] | I love your voice. | 我爱你的声音 |
[02:17] | It is so soothing. | 好安慰人 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:21] | Sometimes I just listen to myself… | 有时候我听自己说话 |
[02:31] | …and I’m soothed. | 我就平静了 |
[02:34] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -我的天 -什么 |
[02:37] | I was just hit by an intense wave of love for you. | 我刚感受到一股强烈的爱你的暖流 |
[02:42] | You’re my mom! | 你是我妈 |
[02:45] | Get in here. | 过来 |
[02:50] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[02:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:54] | What would chairs look like | 如果我们的膝盖 |
[02:55] | if our knees bent the other way? | 是向后弯曲的 椅子会是什么样子 |
[03:27] | That was the best shower of my entire life. | 这是我这辈子洗过的最舒服的澡 |
[03:31] | I felt every drop of water | 我感受到每一颗水滴 |
[03:33] | meander down my body in little rivulets. | 在我身体上蜿蜒成小溪 |
[03:38] | Rivulets. | 小溪 |
[03:39] | Great word. | 好词 |
[03:42] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[03:44] | Rivulets. | 小溪 |
[03:46] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | This courtyard is a missed opportunity. | 这个院子是错过的机会 |
[03:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:54] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | This should be a transitional space. | 这里应该是一个过渡空间 |
[04:01] | I mean, you’re out there in the world, | 你在外面的世界 |
[04:05] | you’re stressed, you’re worried. | 压力大 担心 |
[04:07] | And before you get to your apartment, | 在你进家门前 |
[04:10] | you have to walk through here. | 你得走过这里 |
[04:16] | Something should whisper… | 什么东西应该低语 |
[04:18] | “You’re almost home.” | 你快到家了 |
[04:22] | Wind chimes? | 风铃吗 |
[04:23] | Yes! Wind chimes! | 对 风铃 |
[04:25] | Ooh, Adam has some hanging on his balcony. | 亚当家的阳台上挂着 |
[04:28] | I’ll do something tricky with my tongue | 我用舌头和冰块玩点花招 |
[04:30] | and an ice cube and take ’em. | 就能拿走了 |
[04:33] | I bet you’re gonna marry him. | 我打赌你会嫁给他 |
[04:35] | I bet I am, too. | 我也打赌我会 |
[04:39] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[04:41] | You’re gonna marry Adam, and I’m gonna be here all alone. | 你会嫁给亚当 我要一个人住在这里 |
[04:43] | That’s not true. You’re not gonna be able | 不会这样的 没有我 |
[04:45] | to afford this place without me. | 你一个人付不起这里的房租 |
[04:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:51] | I’m sad now. | 我现在好伤心 |
[04:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:56] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[04:57] | Let’s skip. | 我们来跳 |
[04:58] | – Skip? – Yeah. | -跳 -是的 |
[05:00] | It’s impossible to be sad if you’re skipping. | 跳的时候不可能伤心 |
[05:08] | Hey! It’s working! | 真管用 |
[05:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:23] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[05:25] | Skipping. | 跳 |
[05:26] | No, it’s not. That’s a w– | 这不是跳 |
[05:27] | woman having a seizure. | 这是女人发癫痫 |
[05:31] | How can you not know how to skip? | 你怎么连跳都不会 |
[05:33] | My mother never taught me! | 我妈没教过我 |
[05:36] | Shame on her! | 她真可耻 |
[05:39] | Now, step. | 现在 迈步 |
[05:42] | Hop. Step. | 跳 迈步 |
[05:45] | Hop. Step. | 跳 迈步 |
[05:48] | Hop. Step. Hop. Hop. | 跳 迈步 跳跳 |
[05:59] | Look at me! I got it! Oh! | 看我 我会了 |
[06:02] | I can skip! I can skip! | 我会跳了 |
[06:06] | Oh, we better go to the meeting. | 我们得去开会了 |
[06:09] | Let’s skip there! | 我们跳过去 |
[06:11] | We so have to do that. | 这是必须的 |
[06:17] | We forgot our purses. | 我们忘了包 |
[06:27] | 4,010 skips from our apartment to the meeting. | 从家里到开会地点 跳4010次 |
[06:30] | And for every one of them, I wish that I had a sports bra. | 为这两个家伙着想 我希望我有运动文胸 |
[06:39] | I mean, I keep waiting for my life to get easier, | 我一直等待我的人生会轻松些 |
[06:42] | but these last few weeks, I feel like | 但过去几周 我感觉 |
[06:43] | I’ve been in a bottomless pit of sadness. | 我陷入了悲伤的无底洞 |
[06:46] | She should skip. | 她应该跳跳 |
[06:49] | Anyway, sorry for being such a downer lately. | 总之 抱歉我最近这么扫兴 |
[06:52] | Thanks for listening. | 感谢倾听 |
[06:56] | Who else would like to share? | 还有谁想分享 |
[06:57] | Hi. I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[07:00] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[07:01] | First of all, I want to apologize for being late ’cause | 首先 我要为迟到道歉 因为 |
[07:04] | you are all very important to me. | 你们对我来说都非常重要 |
[07:08] | Even this woman who I’ve never seen before. | 哪怕是这位我从未见过的女人 |
[07:12] | – What is your name? – June. | -你叫什么名字 -琼 |
[07:15] | You are very important to me, | 你对我来说非常重要 |
[07:17] | and that is a lovely name. | 你的名字真好听 |
[07:21] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | That hasn’t been the case for most of my life. | 我这辈子没碰到过这种情况 |
[07:26] | I was important to me. | 我对自己来说很重要 |
[07:29] | My daughter, of course, sometimes, | 当然有时候 我的女儿 |
[07:32] | was important to me, | 对我来说很重要 |
[07:37] | but not much else. | 没其他了 |
[07:38] | But this… | 但这个 |
[07:45] | This… | 这个 |
[07:48] | This is important to me. | 这个对我很重要 |
[07:52] | And I guess it’s kind of hitting me right now | 我用我安慰人的声音说话时 |
[07:56] | as I’m talking in my soothing voice. | 我想我现在才发现 |
[08:00] | Two years into my fifth time | 我第五次戒瘾 |
[08:04] | getting sober, | 两年了 |
[08:07] | I finally get it. | 我终于明白了 |
[08:09] | I want to be here. | 我想在这里 |
[08:12] | And for that, I need to thank you. | 为了这点 我需要感谢大家 |
[08:16] | And you and you and you and you | 谢你 谢你 谢你 谢你 |
[08:22] | and June. | 还有琼 |
[08:26] | I’d like to follow that if I may. | 我想接着说可以吗 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | Hi. I’m Christy. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[08:33] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:35] | Picking up on what she said, | 接着她的话说 |
[08:37] | I want to talk about what I had for lunch today. | 我想说说今天午饭我吃了什么 |
[08:42] | I usually just get a green salad, | 我通常吃的是蔬菜沙拉 |
[08:44] | but today, I got a Chinese chicken salad. | 但今天 我吃的是手撕鸡沙拉 |
[08:49] | Which I’ve always been suspicious of because, | 我一直都很怀疑 因为 |
[08:51] | how does a Mandarin orange work in a salad? | 沙拉里加蜜橘好吃吗 |
[08:55] | But here’s the thing– it does. | 但事实是 好吃 |
[08:59] | And so do the cashews. | 还有腰果 |
[09:01] | And so do the wontons. | 还有馄饨 |
[09:04] | You see where I’m going here, man. | 明白我意思吗 哥们 |
[09:07] | If an orange and a cashew can work together in a salad, | 如果橘子和腰果加在沙拉里好吃 |
[09:12] | why can’t different kinds of people | 那么不同的人 |
[09:14] | work together in the world? | 为何不能在世间合作呢 |
[09:17] | I made her. | 她是我造的 |
[09:19] | Now, you’re probably wondering, | 你可能想说 |
[09:21] | “Why a salad? Why not soup?” | 为什么是沙拉 为什么不是汤 |
[09:24] | And to that I say, don’t get hung up on the metaphor. | 对此我要说 别纠结于比喻 |
[09:29] | I could do this whole thing all over again with soup. | 我可以用汤把这一切重来一遍 |
[09:36] | You keep coming back, June. | 要一直来哦 琼 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的 |
[09:44] | Right. | 对 |
[09:48] | I love that woman! | 我爱这个女人 |
[09:50] | Where’s Marjorie? | 玛乔丽呢 |
[09:52] | She and Victor went out to dinner | 她和维克托出去吃晚餐了 |
[09:53] | for their wedding anniversary. | 庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[09:55] | Oh, that is so nice. | 太好了 |
[09:58] | That means they’ll be having old-people sex. | 这意味着等下老人家要做爱了 |
[10:03] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[10:04] | All the cupcakes are gone. | 纸杯蛋糕没了 |
[10:06] | How the hell am I supposed to stay sober without cupcakes? | 没有纸杯蛋糕 叫我怎么戒酒 |
[10:09] | Relax. I’ve got artishional cookies. | 放轻松 我有手动饼干 |
[10:12] | Artisanal. | 手工 |
[10:14] | I think it’s artishional. | 我想是手动 |
[10:15] | I know for a fact it’s artisanal. | 我肯定是手工 |
[10:18] | I don’t like your blouse. | 我不喜欢你的衬衫 |
[10:20] | Ooh, I’ll take one. | 我来一个 |
[10:23] | Give me. | 给我 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna sponsor June. | 我要做琼的互助对象 |
[10:36] | Well, I think we can all agree. | 我想我们都同意 |
[10:39] | Jill has the most awesome hands. | 吉尔的手最漂亮 |
[10:43] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[10:44] | Oh, my God, yes. | 老天 是的 |
[10:45] | Those hands are going on Instagram. | 这双手要在网上晒晒 |
[10:48] | My secret, I’ve never washed a dish. | 我的秘诀 没洗过碗 |
[10:52] | Okay, three orders of bacon chili cheese fries. | 三份培根辣芝士薯条 |
[11:03] | It’s Adam. How do I look? | 是亚当 我样子怎么样 |
[11:07] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:09] | Go. | 接吧 |
[11:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:14] | Hi. Uh, when you were over earlier, | 你之前来的时候 |
[11:16] | you didn’t happen to take a bag of cookies home, did you? | 不会碰巧拿了一袋饼干回家吧 |
[11:20] | Why are you talking so fast? | 你为什么说话这么快 |
[11:22] | Okay, so you took them and you ate them. | 好吧 你拿走了 然后吃了 |
[11:24] | We all did. | 我们都吃了 |
[11:25] | Who’s “We”? | 我们是谁 |
[11:26] | Me, Wendy, Jill, Christy and Wendy. | 我 温蒂 吉尔 克丽丝蒂和温蒂 |
[11:31] | Oh, boy. Where are you? | 天啊 你们在哪里 |
[11:32] | We’re at the bistro. | 我们在小酒馆 |
[11:34] | Hey, you remember FM radio? | 你记得调频广播吗 |
[11:38] | Don’t I sound like FM radio? | 我听起来像是调频广播吗 |
[11:43] | Up next, “Nights in White Satin” | 接下来播放《白纱之夜》 |
[11:49] | I’m coming right over. | 我马上过来 |
[11:50] | I-I need to talk to you in person. | 我得当面跟你谈谈 |
[11:53] | Wait, wait, wait, you’re not breaking up with me, are you? | 等等 你不会跟我分手吧 |
[11:57] | Is he breaking up with you on the phone? | 他要在电话上跟你分手吗 |
[11:59] | That is messed up, Adam! | 太渣了 亚当 |
[12:01] | I’m not breaking up with you. Just-just stay put. | 我不会跟你分手 别动 |
[12:03] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[12:04] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[12:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | Adam’s breaking up with me. | 亚当要和我分手了 |
[12:12] | This sounds like a job for skipping. | 听起来我们要跳了 |
[12:19] | I guess we’re skipping now. | 我们跳吧 |
[12:21] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[12:34] | Hi, this is Bonnie Plunkett. | 你好 我是邦妮·普兰科特 |
[12:35] | My patience is limited. Go. | 我耐心有限 说吧 |
[12:38] | Bonnie, it’s Adam. You weren’t at the restaurant. | 邦妮 我是亚当 你们没在餐厅 |
[12:41] | Where are you? Please, please call me back. | 你在哪里 拜托回我电话 |
[12:45] | Eat my dust! | 等着输吧 |
[12:46] | Oh, come on, wait up! | 快等等 |
[12:55] | Oh, dear God. | 我的亲娘啊 |
[12:59] | You know, I learned how to masturbate on one of these. | 我学会了如何在这上面自慰 |
[13:02] | – When you were little? – No, just now. | -你小时候吗 -不 就刚刚 |
[13:11] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[13:12] | Oh, no, Adam’s here. Quick, everyone close your eyes | 不好 亚当来了 大家快闭上眼睛 |
[13:14] | so he can’t see me. | 这样他就看不见我了 |
[13:17] | Can’t see me. | 看不见我 |
[13:18] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | honey, we need to talk. | 亲爱的 我们得谈谈 |
[13:21] | Don’t break up with my mom. She loves you. | 别和我妈妈分手 她爱你 |
[13:24] | And you make her nicer! | 你让她变得更好了 |
[13:25] | And she loves you! | 她爱你 |
[13:27] | I’m not here to break up with you, | 我不是来跟你分手的 |
[13:29] | but we do need to talk. Alone. | 但我们得单独谈谈 |
[13:35] | Jill, hold on to her horse so it doesn’t get away. | 吉尔 抓好她的马 别让它跑 |
[13:42] | So we’re okay? | 我们没事吗 |
[13:45] | I am. | 我没事 |
[13:46] | Honey, listen… | 亲爱的 听着 |
[13:49] | Mm-mm. Time-out. | 暂停 |
[13:51] | Are you sure? The little horse already did half the work. | 你确定吗 那小马已经把我弄湿了 |
[13:56] | There’s something that I have to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[13:58] | Okay, but, first, I want to tell you something. | 好吧 但首先我要告诉你一件事 |
[14:01] | Christy and I have decided | 克丽丝蒂和我决定 |
[14:03] | that you and I are gonna get married. | 你和我要结婚了 |
[14:06] | I’m excited about it. | 我对此很激动 |
[14:09] | She’s still struggling. | 她还在努力接受 |
[14:11] | Let’s put a pin in that. | 先别急 |
[14:13] | Here’s the thing… | 是这样的 |
[14:15] | the cookies you took from my house were filled with pot. | 你从我家拿走的饼干里都是大麻 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:23] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[14:27] | I know what pot tastes like and those did not taste like pot. | 我知道大麻的味道 那尝起来不像大麻 |
[14:31] | Maybe carob. | 也许是角豆 |
[14:33] | I’m really sorry, babe. I really am. | 真的很抱歉 亲爱的 真的 |
[14:37] | No! | 不 |
[14:38] | You’ve got to be wrong. | 肯定错了 |
[14:40] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God, we’re totally high. | 天啊 我们绝对嗨了 |
[14:58] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[14:59] | Three years of sobriety erased, just like that. | 三年戒瘾就这样毁了 |
[15:02] | I had five years and seven months! | 我是五年七个月 |
[15:08] | Do you guys realize that we relapsed in our AA meeting? | 你们意识到我们是在匿名互助会上复吸的吗 |
[15:14] | How can you be laughing right now? | 你现在怎么能笑 |
[15:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | I’m trying to cry, but this is what’s happening. | 我想哭 但我就这样了 |
[15:21] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[15:23] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[15:24] | You knew what those cookies were. | 你知道那些饼干是什么 |
[15:25] | You just wanted to get high and take us down with you! | 你只想磕嗨 拉我们下水 |
[15:27] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:29] | You honestly think I would do that | 你真觉得我会这样 |
[15:31] | to my daughter, to my friends? | 对我女儿和朋友们吗 |
[15:33] | I think you’re capable of anything! | 我觉得你什么都做得出来 |
[15:35] | I don’t even know your real name! | 我都不知道你的真名 |
[15:37] | Let me tell you something: if I was gonna relapse, | 我跟你说 如果我要复吸 |
[15:40] | I wouldn’t do it on something as lame as pot! | 我才不会吸大麻这种低级货 |
[15:42] | And I certainly wouldn’t share! | 我肯定也不会分享 |
[15:44] | All right, everybody just take a deep breath. | 大家都深呼吸吧 |
[15:46] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切会没事的 |
[15:48] | And what the hell is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[15:50] | How do you leave drugs around when you’re dating an addict? | 你跟毒鬼约会时为什么要把毒品到处乱放 |
[15:52] | I didn’t leave them around. | 我没有把毒品到处乱放 |
[15:53] | They were in the cabinet behind my pots and pans! | 饼干放在碗柜里 在锅碗瓢盆的后面 |
[15:56] | I thought you hid them there | 我还以为你把饼干藏在那里 |
[15:57] | ’cause you didn’t want me to eat them. | 因为你不想让我吃 |
[15:58] | I didn’t want you to eat them! | 我就是不想让你吃 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna have to go back to rehab. | 我得回戒瘾中心了 |
[16:03] | At least you can afford rehab! | 至少你能付得起钱 |
[16:05] | You know what, in a couple hours this is all gonna be over, | 过了几个小时这一切都会结束 |
[16:07] | let’s all just calm down. | 我们冷静点 |
[16:09] | Don’t tell us to calm down! | 别叫我们冷静 |
[16:11] | You don’t know what we just lost | 你不知道我们刚失去了什么 |
[16:12] | or how hard it’s gonna be to start over! | 重新开始有多难 |
[16:14] | So just shut up! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[16:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:22] | I think we’re being followed. | 我觉得有人跟踪我们 |
[16:26] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你前来 |
[16:27] | I’m in way over my head. | 我力不从心了 |
[16:30] | No problem. | 没事 |
[16:31] | Little problem. | 有点事 |
[16:32] | We were in the middle of a romantic dinner. | 我们正在吃浪漫晚餐 |
[16:34] | Victor, please. | 维克托 拜托 |
[16:35] | I already took the pill, now it’s wasted. | 我都吃了伟哥了 现在浪费了 |
[16:41] | Hi, girls. How we doing? | 姑娘们 大家好吗 |
[16:43] | Bad. Really bad. | 糟糕 真的很糟糕 |
[16:44] | I begged you not to answer your phone. | 我求你别接电话的 |
[16:47] | Go make coffee. | 去煮咖啡 |
[16:50] | Happy anniversary to me. | 祝我周年日快乐 |
[16:53] | Marjorie, I’m really high | 玛乔丽 我真的很嗨 |
[16:54] | and I’m scared it’s never gonna end. | 我害怕它永远不会结束 |
[16:56] | I’m scared I’m gonna lose my job. | 我害怕我会失去工作 |
[16:57] | They drug test us! | 他们有药检 |
[16:59] | We lost our sobriety. We all have to start over. | 我们破戒了 都得重新开始 |
[17:02] | Okay, let’s calm down. | 好 大家冷静点 |
[17:03] | Don’t say “Calm down.” | 别说冷静点 |
[17:04] | Christy does not like “Calm down.” | 克丽丝蒂不喜欢冷静点 |
[17:07] | Go help with the coffee. | 去帮忙煮咖啡 |
[17:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[17:10] | Okay, now, none of you had any idea | 你们都不知道 |
[17:13] | there was pot in those cookies, right? | 饼干里有大麻 对吧 |
[17:17] | Right! | 是啊 |
[17:19] | So, this was an accident. | 所以这是场意外 |
[17:21] | This was not a choice anybody made. | 这不是大家做出的选择 |
[17:24] | Therefore, no one has lost their sobriety. | 所以大家都没破戒 |
[17:27] | I sure feel like I lost it. | 我感觉像是破戒了 |
[17:29] | It feels like a death in the family. | 感觉像是家里有人去世了 |
[17:31] | Sugar or Splenda? | 加糖还是代糖 |
[17:35] | I’ll just bring both. | 两种都拿吧 |
[17:38] | Look, this sort of thing happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[17:41] | I had 11 years, I was on a cruise to Mexico, | 我戒瘾11年时 在去墨西哥的游轮上 |
[17:44] | I ordered a virgin piña colada, | 点了一杯无酒精果汁朗姆冰酒 |
[17:47] | I took a big gulp and realized | 我喝了一大口 意识到 |
[17:49] | it was as much a virgin as I was. | 它是含酒精的 |
[17:52] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[17:54] | I called the waitress an unfortunate name– | 我骂了服务员 |
[17:56] | a series of names, really– | 骂了很多句 |
[18:00] | but I didn’t take another sip. | 但我没有再喝一口 |
[18:02] | And that was it? You didn’t beat yourself up? | 就这样吗 你没有自责吗 |
[18:05] | What for? It was an accident. | 为什么 这是意外 |
[18:08] | I did try to make amends to the waitress, | 我的确试过向服务员道歉 |
[18:10] | but she was so shook up, she jumped ship in Cancun. | 但她太害怕了 在坎昆离船了 |
[18:14] | What if I wake up tomorrow and I want to use? | 如果我明天醒来想吸毒怎么办 |
[18:17] | Then you call me, you go to your meetings, | 那你打电话给我 去参加会议 |
[18:19] | you do what you’ve been doing for the past three years. | 做过去三年一直做的事 |
[18:22] | I’m still so sad that this happened. | 我还是很难过这一切发生了 |
[18:25] | Well that’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[18:26] | It shows how much your sobriety means to you. | 说明了戒瘾对你来说有多重要 |
[18:29] | Christy, you’re gonna be okay. | 克丽丝蒂 你会没事的 |
[18:32] | Thanks, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[18:40] | Bad news, Jill. | 坏消息 吉尔 |
[18:41] | Marjorie has the most awesome hands. | 玛乔丽的手最漂亮 |
[18:45] | How is that possible? Let me see! | 怎么可能 让我看看 |
[18:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:50] | Been better. | 不怎么好 |
[18:53] | Sure different than it used to be. | 跟以前是不一样了 |
[18:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:57] | I did like you teaching me how to skip. | 我喜欢你教我怎么跳 |
[19:00] | I liked it, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry I blamed you for what happened. | 抱歉我把发生的事怪在你头上 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | But in all fairness, it is your fault. | 但公平来说 的确是你的错 |
[19:16] | Who the hell is June? | 琼是谁 |
[19:28] | So how are the girls? | 姑娘们怎么样 |
[19:30] | Good. We went to three meetings in the last 24 hours. | 很好 我们过去24小时里参加了三场会议 |
[19:33] | We cried about it at the first meeting, | 我们在第一场会议上哭了 |
[19:35] | laughed about it at the second, and by the third, | 第二场上笑了 在第三场上 |
[19:36] | we were back to bitching about men. | 我们又开始抱怨男人了 |
[19:40] | That wasn’t a joke. | 那不是个玩笑 |
[19:44] | Again, I am so sorry. | 再说一次 很抱歉 |
[19:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:54] | Hey, one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[19:56] | When we were in the park the other night, | 那晚我们在公园时 |
[19:57] | you said something about our relationship that– | 你说了关于我们感情的一件事 |
[20:01] | it kind of caught me off guard a little bit. | 我有点措手不及 |
[20:04] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[20:08] | You did. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | Well, I was pretty high. | 我磕嗨了 |
[20:15] | You say things when you’re high. | 磕嗨了就会乱说话 |
[20:18] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 不代表什么 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Then it’s forgotten. | 那我忘了 |
[20:26] | – Good. -Yeah. | -很好 -嗯 |
[20:27] | You want to watch TV? | 你想看电视吗 |
[20:28] | I do. I mean, sure. | 我愿意 我是说 好 |
[20:35] | Stupid pot. | 蠢大麻 |