时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hi, Christy, alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[00:02] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:03] | I know I’ve shared about this before… | 我知道我以前分享过这个… |
[00:05] | Yeah, yeah, I was a crappy mom. | 知道啦 我是个不称职的妈妈 |
[00:07] | Let it go. | 别再提了 |
[00:09] | I’m talking about being lonely. | 我说的是单身 |
[00:11] | Oh, great, carry on. | 好 继续吧 |
[00:14] | So, anyway, there’s this cute guy at my school, | 总之 我们学校有个帅哥 |
[00:17] | and we’d been doing the smiley, flirty thing | 我们互相微笑 调情 |
[00:20] | for a couple of weeks, | 好几周了 |
[00:22] | and one day I just got tired of waiting | 有一天我厌倦了 |
[00:25] | for him to make a move and I gave him my number. | 等他主动约我 于是给了他电话 |
[00:27] | He seemed really excited, | 他看起来很兴奋 |
[00:28] | said he was gonna call, so, crazy me, I believed him. | 说他会给我打电话 所以痴傻的我 竟然信了 |
[00:33] | I mean, he drives a Prius. | 我是说 他开着普锐斯 |
[00:36] | Prius equals sincere, everybody knows that. | 普锐斯等于真诚 人人都知道 |
[00:39] | Except Brad– that’s his name– never called. | 不过布拉德 他叫这名字 再没有打电话 |
[00:43] | So I give him the benefit of the doubt. | 所以我假定他是无辜的 |
[00:45] | Maybe a parent died, maybe he died. | 也许他爸妈死了一个 也许他死了 |
[00:47] | I was hoping he died. | 我希望是他死了 |
[00:49] | And then this morning | 然后今早 |
[00:50] | there he was, | 他出现了 |
[00:51] | Walking across campus, so not dead. | 在校园里闲庭信步 所以他没死 |
[00:56] | And that’s when it hit me, | 那一刻我明白了 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna be alone forever. | 我会单身一辈子 |
[01:03] | I have been sober for almost four years, | 我戒酒快四年了 |
[01:05] | and, yes, my life is better for it, | 没错 我生活更好了 |
[01:06] | but nobody told me that leading a clean life | 但是没人告诉过我健康的生活 |
[01:09] | meant putting my vagina up on blocks. | 意味着把私处束之高阁 |
[01:14] | Would the owner of the phone or vibrator please turn it off? | 谁能把自己的手机或振动棒关一下吗 |
[01:20] | It’s your phone. | 是你的手机 |
[01:21] | What? | 什么 |
[01:23] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:26] | But it is something you would do. | 但你确实会做出来这种事 |
[01:30] | I’m just saying that when it comes to love, | 我只是想说在爱情上 |
[01:32] | sobriety isn’t doing me any good at all. | 戒酒对我没任何帮助 |
[01:34] | I may as well be a… | 我还不如… |
[01:36] | Oh, my god, | 天啊 |
[01:38] | It’s a text from Brad. | 是布拉德的短信 |
[01:40] | He lost his phone, he just found it, | 他丢了手机 刚找到 |
[01:42] | he’s really sorry, and he wants to take me to dinner. | 他很抱歉 想带我去吃晚餐 |
[01:47] | Anyway, sobriety’s amazing, thanks. | 总之 戒酒很棒 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Okay, babe, I’m gonna head home. | 好了宝贝 我要回家了 |
[02:11] | You really need to drag all that back and forth | 你真的有必要每次过夜都把那些东西 |
[02:13] | every time you spend the night? | 搬来搬去吗 |
[02:14] | Oh, you poor, simple man. | 可怜简单的男人 |
[02:18] | You think this just magically happens? | 你以为这是凭空出现的吗 |
[02:22] | This requires equipment. | 这需要设备 |
[02:24] | Such as? | 比如什么 |
[02:26] | Forgetting about clothing, underwear, shoes, | 除了衣服 内衣 鞋 |
[02:29] | lingerie for before, sweatpants for after, | 事前内衣 事后运动裤 |
[02:32] | there’s also body lotion, | 还有身体乳 |
[02:34] | face lotion, exfoliant, night repair, | 面霜 磨砂膏 夜间修护霜 |
[02:36] | eye cream, makeup, which is a whole subcategory. | 眼霜 化妆品 那下面还有很多分支 |
[02:40] | Then you’ve got your curling iron, blow dryer, | 然后是卷发棒 吹风机 |
[02:42] | shampoo, conditioner– | 洗发水 护发素 |
[02:43] | which by the way, is two separate things, | 顺便说 那是两样东西 |
[02:45] | no matter what it says on that big jug | 不管你用的那一大罐 |
[02:46] | of industrial crap you use. | 工业垃圾上怎么说 |
[02:50] | I have a blow dryer. | 我有吹风机的 |
[02:52] | Aw, you’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[02:54] | You have a boy blow dryer. | 你那是男童吹风机 |
[02:56] | It’s only good for drying your balls. | 只能吹蛋蛋 |
[03:00] | You saw me? | 你看到了啊 |
[03:01] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸是的 |
[03:04] | Why don’t you just leave all that stuff here? | 你为什么不把那些东西留在这里 |
[03:06] | Oh, for god’s sakes, | 看在上帝的分上 |
[03:06] | because then I wouldn’t have my stuff at home. | 那样我家里就没东西了 |
[03:08] | I can’t afford to double up on everything. | 我负担不起再买一套 |
[03:10] | Well, maybe all this going back and forth isn’t working. | 也许这样来回跑行不通 |
[03:12] | Maybe we need to make a change. | 也许我们需要改变 |
[03:14] | Are we breaking up? | 我们要分手吗 |
[03:15] | ’cause I should warn you, | 因为我警告你 |
[03:16] | I’ve been getting a lot of hits on farmers only. | 有很多人在农民相亲网上对我感兴趣 |
[03:20] | Have you now? | 真的吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah, you want to know why? | 真的 你知道为什么吗 |
[03:22] | ‘Cause city folk just don’t get it. | 因为城里人不懂 |
[03:25] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[03:29] | …maybe you’d consider moving in with me. | 也许你应该考虑一下跟我同居 |
[03:37] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[03:43] | It’d be a hell of a lot more practical. | 这会实际得多 |
[03:46] | Practical. | 实际 |
[03:47] | Be still my beating heart. | 让我狂跳的心停下吧 |
[03:50] | You don’t have to answer now. | 你现在不用回答 |
[03:51] | I’m just putting it out there. | 我只是提议一下 |
[03:53] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Thanks for asking. | 感谢邀请 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna need some time to get quiet | 我需要时间静静 |
[04:05] | and… give it some thought. | 好好想想 |
[04:08] | Cool. | 好 |
[04:10] | Let me know what Marjorie says. | 记得告诉我玛乔丽怎么想 |
[04:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:16] | All right, | 好 |
[04:16] | so I’m gonna ask the question that’s on everyone’s mind, | 我来问大家都想问的问题 |
[04:19] | how bad was your date last night? | 你昨晚的约会有多糟 |
[04:21] | It was actually really good. | 其实非常好 |
[04:23] | – So, did you guys…? – No, he was a gentleman. | -你们有没有… -没有 他是个绅士 |
[04:25] | Eh, well, I just tuned out. | 我就不听了 |
[04:28] | It was weird– he asked me all these questions | 很奇怪 他问了我很多问题 |
[04:31] | and listened to the answers | 倾听我的回答 |
[04:32] | and then remembered them and mentioned them later. | 记住了它们 然后晚些时候又提起来 |
[04:34] | Gay alert. | 基佬警报 |
[04:36] | So where’d he take you? | 他带你去了哪 |
[04:38] | A vegan restaurant called the Sprouted Flute. | 一家叫芽笛的素食餐馆 |
[04:41] | Did he bring his husband? | 他带他老公去了吗 |
[04:44] | Marjorie, make her stop. | 玛乔丽 让她停下 |
[04:45] | Ignore her, go on. | 无视她 继续说 |
[04:48] | The food was actually great. | 食物其实很好吃 |
[04:50] | Brad says that the human body | 布拉德说人体 |
[04:51] | isn’t really designed to consume meat. | 本不该摄取肉类 |
[04:54] | If the good lord didn’t want us to eat meat, | 如果上帝不想让我们吃肉 |
[04:55] | why’d he invent veal? | 他为什么发明小牛肉 |
[04:59] | He knows so much about the environment and food and politics. | 他对环境 食物和政治了解很多 |
[05:03] | Did you know that, | 你们知道 |
[05:04] | in some parts of the world… | 在世界某些地方… |
[05:05] | Big news, Adam has asked me to move in with him. | 大新闻 亚当要我搬去跟他住 |
[05:07] | What do you guys think? | 你们怎么看 |
[05:08] | Well, I think it’s a really… | 我觉得非常… |
[05:09] | If you don’t mind, Marjorie? | 你不介意的话 我想听玛乔丽说 |
[05:12] | It’s a big step, Bonnie. | 这是一大步 邦妮 |
[05:14] | That’s what I was gonna say. | 我也想这么说 |
[05:17] | Here’s what has me worried. | 我担心的是 |
[05:19] | We’re getting along great now, but, | 我们现在相处很好 但是 |
[05:21] | you know, it’s like cocaine– the first couple of lines, | 这就像可卡因 前几条线 |
[05:23] | everything’s good, next thing you know, | 一切都很棒 然后突然之间 |
[05:24] | you’re robbing a laundromat with no septum. | 你在抢劫自助洗衣店 鼻中隔都没了 |
[05:28] | So you’re not gonna do it? | 所以你不打算同居吗 |
[05:29] | Hang on, Wendy. Marjorie? | 等等 温蒂 玛乔丽 |
[05:31] | Well, Bonnie, I think it’s a personal decision | 邦妮 我觉得这是个私人决定 |
[05:34] | – and you need to pray on it… – Hey! | -你需要等等 -喂 |
[05:37] | I was in the middle of saying something | 你走进来的时候 |
[05:39] | when you walked in. | 我还没说完话呢 |
[05:41] | Sorry, finish. | 抱歉 说完吧 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Brad told me that, in certain parts of the world, | 布拉德告诉我 在世界某些地方 |
[05:47] | people are dying because they don’t have clean drinking water. | 人们因为没有纯净的饮用水而死亡 |
[05:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:57] | That’s it. It’s just really messed up. | 没了 就是很扯淡的事 |
[06:02] | So what do you think? Should I move in with hot wheels? | 你怎么看 我该跟性感轮椅男同居吗 |
[06:06] | Okay, now add a slice of eggplant | 好 放一片茄子 |
[06:08] | and hit that with another scoop of cashew cheese. | 然后再加一勺腰果奶酪 |
[06:11] | I just keep picturing tiny little farmers | 我一直在想象迷你农民 |
[06:13] | trying to milk cashews. | 试图给腰果挤奶 |
[06:16] | You know, before I became a vegan, | 在我成为素食者之前 |
[06:17] | my favorite meal in the world was a bacon cheeseburger. | 我最喜欢吃的是培根奶酪汉堡 |
[06:20] | And then I realized I was tired all the time. | 然后我意识到我总是很疲惫 |
[06:22] | I’m tired all the time. | 我也总是很疲惫 |
[06:23] | – And I couldn’t focus. – I can’t focus. | -我没法集中精力 -我也是 |
[06:26] | I was moody. | 我情绪很大 |
[06:26] | I’m super moody. | 我情绪超级大 |
[06:29] | So you get it. | 所以你懂的 |
[06:31] | Not really. | 不太懂 |
[06:33] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[06:34] | I want you to taste something. | 我要你尝样东西 |
[06:35] | Okay, but just so you know, | 好 但事先声明 |
[06:37] | I once had a bad experience with this exact scenario. | 我曾在类似情况下有过惨痛经历 |
[06:42] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[06:43] | Yeah, he said that, too. | 对 他也这么说 |
[06:51] | Pretty great, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[06:55] | I really want to say yes. | 我真心想说是的 |
[06:59] | Give me another bite. | 再让我尝尝 |
[07:03] | Now this I like. | 我喜欢这个 |
[07:06] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[07:07] | Oh, sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[07:09] | For kissing her? She’s in a serious slump; get at it. | 为亲她抱歉吗 她消沉死了 随便亲吧 |
[07:14] | Brad, this is Bonnie, my mom. | 布拉德 这是邦妮 我妈 |
[07:16] | Bonnie, Brad. | 邦妮 这是布拉德 |
[07:17] | Captain Prius, nice to meet you. | 普锐斯队长 幸会 |
[07:21] | Brad and I are making dinner. | 布拉德和我在做晚餐 |
[07:23] | Oh, what are you cooking? | 你们在做什么 |
[07:25] | Actually, nothing. | 实际上 什么都没做 |
[07:28] | Brad is showing me | 布拉德在向我展示 |
[07:29] | how to prepare a raw, vegan lasagna. | 怎么做生蔬素食千层面 |
[07:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:35] | Why are we doing this again? | 我们为什么这么做来着 |
[07:37] | Eating raw food is how human beings | 吃生蔬是人类蓬勃生存 |
[07:38] | have thrived for millions of years. | 数百万年的原因 |
[07:40] | Thrived? | 蓬勃生存吗 |
[07:41] | Those guys died at 18 and walked around like monkeys. | 原始人18岁就死了 活得跟猴子似的 |
[07:45] | – All right, off you go. – All right. | -好了 你走吧 -好 |
[07:46] | See you. | 再见 |
[07:50] | Shall we eat? | 我们要吃饭吗 |
[07:51] | I eat all the time. | 我什么时候都能吃 |
[07:52] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[08:01] | Ooh, that smells great. | 闻起来真香 |
[08:03] | Yeah, couple of bone-in rib eyes. | 是的 几块带骨肋眼牛排 |
[08:05] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[08:06] | You have no idea what’s going on back at my place. | 你完全不知道我家发生了什么 |
[08:09] | Christy’s vegan boyfriend is preparing a feast | 克丽丝蒂的素食男友在准备 |
[08:12] | fit for a gerbil. | 喂沙鼠吃的大餐 |
[08:14] | Oh, no, not one of those guys. | 不 不是那种家伙吧 |
[08:16] | Did he try to sell you on it? | 他试着说服你了吗 |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah, vegans and mormons, | 是的 素食者和摩门教徒 |
[08:18] | always looking to turn you. | 总想着把你掰过去 |
[08:21] | Hey, come here. I want to show you something. | 过来 给你看样东西 |
[08:24] | I’ve seen it before, but I’m always happy to take a peek. | 我以前见过 但我总是很高兴看一眼 |
[08:31] | Ta-da. | 请看 |
[08:32] | Oh, my god, | 天啊 |
[08:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[08:36] | I thought I could make it easier for you to spend the night. | 我想让你过夜更方便些 |
[08:40] | You thought of everything. | 你什么都考虑到了 |
[08:44] | Lot of loofahs. | 很多丝瓜络 |
[08:45] | How many you think I needed? | 你以为我需要多少啊 |
[08:46] | I figured it was like sandpaper, | 我猜这就像磨砂纸 |
[08:48] | you get it for different kinds of wood. | 木头不同纸不同 |
[08:51] | Oh, Adam. | 亚当 |
[08:54] | I did good? | 我做得好吗 |
[08:56] | You did really good. | 你做得非常好 |
[09:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:08] | I want to move in with you. | 我想跟你一起住 |
[09:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[09:14] | Oh, damaged women are so easy to please. | 受过伤的女人太好取悦了 |
[09:18] | We really are. | 我们真是这样 |
[09:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:23] | So, with me out of the way, | 那么没了我 |
[09:24] | you and Captain Prius will have the run of the place. | 你和普锐斯队长能在这里尽情享受了 |
[09:27] | Stop calling him that. | 别那样叫他了 |
[09:28] | Okay, how about King Kale? | 好 甘蓝之王怎么样 |
[09:31] | You already used that one, it wasn’t funny the first time. | 你已经叫过了 第一次就不好笑 |
[09:34] | All right, here’s a new one. Jolly Green average height. | 好吧 说个新的 中等身材的绿色妖怪 |
[09:38] | Say what you want, I really like Brad. | 随你怎么说 我真的很喜欢布拉德 |
[09:41] | Ooh, ooh! Tofu Gigio. | 想到了 豆腐鼠 |
[09:43] | Yeah, hilarious. | 真搞笑 |
[09:45] | In the meantime, last night he introduced me to tantric sex. | 他昨晚带我享受了密宗性爱 |
[09:50] | Ugh, is that the sex where you don’t finish? | 那不就是不高潮的性爱吗 |
[09:52] | Have you ever tried it? | 你试过吗 |
[09:53] | Not on purpose. | 没故意试过 |
[09:55] | The point of it is learning self-control. | 意义就在于学习自控 |
[09:58] | Brad says that if you’re not thinking about | 布拉德说如果你没考虑 |
[10:00] | where you’re going, you get to be present for where you are. | 你要去哪里 那你就得留在现在 |
[10:02] | Sounds like where you are would be chafed and frustrated. | 听起来你的现在磨了没满足 |
[10:06] | I wouldn’t expect you to get it. | 我也没指望你能听懂 |
[10:08] | Clearly you didn’t get it either. | 显然你也没懂[高潮] |
[10:10] | Come on, grab a box, let’s go. | 拿个箱子 走吧 |
[10:13] | Brad says the orgasm is greatly overrated. | 布拉德说高潮被极大高估了 |
[10:20] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[10:22] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:24] | I think that’s all of it. | 东西都搬完了 |
[10:30] | It’s gonna be weird around here without you. | 你没在家里我会觉得很奇怪 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but you know, if you think about it, | 但是如果你仔细想想 |
[10:36] | it’s actually kind of cool. | 这还挺酷的 |
[10:37] | You and I came together when we needed each other, | 我们需要彼此时团结在一起 |
[10:40] | we healed, and now we’re ready to move on. | 之后我们治愈了 现在我们准备好翻篇了 |
[10:47] | Why’d you have to say that? | 你为什么非得说这话 |
[10:51] | I don’t know, it just came out. | 我不知道 就脱口而出了 |
[10:53] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[10:55] | So true. | 千真万确 |
[11:02] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[11:04] | Brad hooked me up with some natural deodorant. | 布拉德给我弄了点天然除臭剂 |
[11:06] | Well, it ain’t working. | 那没作用 |
[11:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:11] | That’s okay. I still love you. | 没事 我依然爱你 |
[11:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:18] | And I really hope with all my heart | 我真的全心全意地希望 |
[11:20] | that this works out for you. | 你们同居能成功 |
[11:23] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | I guess this is good-bye. | 我想这就是道别了 |
[11:28] | Yup. This is it. | 是啊 这就是了 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | I’ll see you at the meeting tonight. | 今晚会议上见 |
[11:47] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | Hey. Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[11:56] | To the bathroom. | 去卫生间了 |
[11:59] | In the hallway? | 在走廊里吗 |
[12:01] | At my neighbor’s. | 去了我邻居家 |
[12:04] | I don’t understand, why didn’t you just use this one? | 我不明白 你怎么不用这个卫生间 |
[12:06] | Because somebody was in there for 58 minutes. | 因为有人在里面待了58分钟 |
[12:10] | Hon, you sound like Christy. | 亲爱的 你讲话和克丽丝蒂一样 |
[12:11] | I wasn’t in there that long. | 我没在里面待那么久 |
[12:13] | Price Is Right started and ended. | 《价格猜猜猜》播了一整集 |
[12:15] | The guy won a toyota, and I almost soiled my chair. | 那人赢了一辆丰田 我差点弄脏了我的轮椅 |
[12:20] | Oh, gosh, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 很抱歉 |
[12:22] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不说呢 |
[12:23] | I banged on the door, | 我敲了门 |
[12:24] | but your jet-engine hair dryer drowned me out. | 但你装了喷射发动机的吹风机盖过了我的声音 |
[12:27] | Wow, okay, can we file this one under “Lesson learned”? | 好吧 我们能将这事归类到”吸取教训”下吗 |
[12:32] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[12:34] | I don’t even know my neighbor. | 我都不认识我的邻居 |
[12:37] | Now I owe a favor to a 43-year-old man | 现在我欠一个用一层厕纸 |
[12:39] | who uses one-ply paper and collects troll dolls. | 还收集印第安毛孩的43岁男人的人情 |
[12:45] | Again, I’m sorry. | 再说一次 我很抱歉 |
[12:46] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[12:48] | We just probably need to work out some kind of schedule. | 我们也许得弄个时间安排 |
[12:52] | Yeah, we’ll find our rhythm. | 是啊 我们会找到节奏的 |
[12:54] | What happened to my… | 我的… |
[12:58] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:59] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[13:03] | …That’s my Kennedy Space Center mug. | 那是我的肯尼迪航天中心马克杯 |
[13:07] | I didn’t know it was special. | 我不知道这很特别 |
[13:09] | Did you get it on a field trip? | 你实地考察时买的吗 |
[13:12] | My dad gave it to me. | 我爸爸送我的 |
[13:14] | Well, would you like to have it? | 你想要吗 |
[13:17] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[13:19] | I’ll just use one that doesn’t remind me of my late father. | 我就用一个不会让我想到过世父亲的杯子好了 |
[13:24] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[13:29] | Okay, how about this? | 这样行吗 |
[13:30] | Why don’t we go through all the mugs, | 我们看看所有马克杯 |
[13:32] | and you can tell me what’s what? | 你告诉我杯子之后的故事 |
[13:33] | You know, don’t make this a thing. | 别小题大做 |
[13:35] | Oh, it’s already a thing. | 已经大做了 |
[13:36] | Okay, Westfield Dry Cleaners. | 威斯菲尔德干洗店 |
[13:38] | Can I drink out of this, | 我可以用这个杯子喝东西吗 |
[13:39] | or did they sponsor your little league team? | 还是他们赞助了你的小联盟球队 |
[13:42] | Actually, an old girlfriend left that here. | 实际上 那是前女友留下的 |
[13:44] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[13:48] | Next up, ooh, who’s the slut you took to Lake Tahoe? | 接下来 你带哪个荡妇去了太浩湖 |
[13:55] | Thanks again for making dinner. | 再次感谢你做晚餐 |
[13:56] | My pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[13:58] | Mung bean pizza tastes much better than regular pizza– am I right? | 绿豆披萨比普通披萨好吃多了 对吧 |
[14:01] | It certainly takes longer to chew. | 咀嚼花的时间的确更长 |
[14:04] | Trust me, your colon’s gonna thank you. | 相信我 你的结肠会谢谢你的 |
[14:07] | Well, the old girl’s trying to say something. | 那老姑娘的确想说点什么 |
[14:11] | Okay, let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[14:13] | Now close your eyes. | 闭下眼睛 |
[14:15] | You gonna kiss me again? | 你又要亲我吗 |
[14:17] | No, we’re gonna meditate. | 不 我们要冥想 |
[14:19] | Just as good. | 也很好 |
[14:20] | Take a deep, cleansing breath. | 深深呼吸一口洁净的空气 |
[14:23] | Inhale… Exhale… | 吸气 呼气 |
[14:31] | Sorry. Mung beans. | 抱歉 是绿豆 |
[14:33] | Perfectly natural. | 很自然 |
[14:35] | And once again, deep, centering breath. | 再来一次 集中注意深呼吸 |
[14:38] | Peace in… | 吸入平静 |
[14:41] | Fear out. | 呼出恐惧 |
[14:47] | Wow, that one cracked a rib. | 这下把肋骨弄断了 |
[14:51] | Don’t judge it. Observe it. | 别评判 仔细观察 |
[14:55] | Observe it? I can taste it. | 仔细观察 我都能尝到味道了 |
[15:15] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[15:16] | Just going through the mail. | 看信件 |
[15:17] | You mean going through my mail? | 你是说看我的信件吗 |
[15:20] | I think you mean, “Thanks for bringing it in.” | 我觉得你的意思是 谢谢你帮我拿进来 |
[15:24] | Whatever, sure, thanks. | 随便了 谢谢 |
[15:32] | It’s just you’ve only been here a couple of days. | 你刚来几天 |
[15:34] | It’s not likely that there’s anything there for you. | 又不会有寄给你的信件 |
[15:37] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[15:38] | Were you expecting something from the Kennedy Space Center? | 肯尼迪航天中心要给你寄东西吗 |
[15:47] | You’re right. You’re right. Forget it. | 你说得对 算了 |
[16:06] | Bon? | 邦 |
[16:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | Jacket. | 夹克 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:22] | – Love you. – Yep! | -爱你 -嗯 |
[16:24] | Whoa! That was close. | 好险啊 |
[16:31] | Really? We’re doing the tantric thing every time? | 真的吗 我们每次都要密宗性爱吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, what’d you think? | 是啊 你觉得呢 |
[16:37] | I don’t know, one on, one off? | 我不知道 一次是 一次不是 |
[16:41] | You’re so funny. | 你真有趣 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna go floss. | 我要去用牙线 |
[16:54] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[17:07] | This was a good idea, mom. | 这是个好主意 妈妈 |
[17:08] | Right? I hardly ever get to see you, | 是吧 我都没机会见你 |
[17:10] | and this dinner gives us a chance to get to know Brad. | 这次晚餐还能让我们有机会了解布拉德 |
[17:13] | And also miss a crucial playoff game. | 还错过了一场关键的季后赛 |
[17:17] | I told you to record it. | 我叫你录下来了 |
[17:19] | A game like that you need to watch live. | 那种比赛你得看直播 |
[17:22] | Am I right, Brad? | 我说得对吧 布拉德 |
[17:23] | I wouldn’t know, I don’t watch sports. | 我不知道 我不看体育比赛 |
[17:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:27] | What, were you raised by women? | 你是被女人养大的吗 |
[17:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:32] | Brad’s more of an outdoorsy guy. | 布拉德是个户外男 |
[17:35] | This morning, we took a nature walk, | 今天上午我们漫步大自然 |
[17:37] | picked up litter, and saw a fox. | 捡起了垃圾 还看见了一只狐狸 |
[17:40] | Well, Brad saw it. | 是布拉德看见的 |
[17:42] | I was trying to spear a condom with a stick. | 我当时在用棍子挑套套 |
[17:48] | I hope you don’t mind that we brought our own food. | 希望你们不介意我们自己带食物来了 |
[17:50] | I try not to be one of “Those people” | 我尽量不做”那种人” |
[17:51] | who imposes their lifestyle on others. | 他们把自己的生活方式强加在别人身上 |
[17:53] | You hear that? Brad doesn’t impose his lifestyle on others. | 听见了吗 布拉德不把自己的生活方式强加在别人身上 |
[17:56] | Is this about the towels again? | 又是在说毛巾吗 |
[17:58] | I told you, I like ’em folded in thirds. | 我跟你说了 我喜欢折三层 |
[18:00] | You didn’t tell me, you lectured me. | 你不是跟我说了 你是教训我 |
[18:02] | Well, that’s ’cause when I said it nicely, | 那是因为我好声好气说时 |
[18:03] | you laughed at me. | 你嘲笑我 |
[18:05] | I thought you were kidding. | 我以为你在开玩笑 |
[18:10] | Speaking of towels, | 说到毛巾 |
[18:11] | Brad and I have been sharing one | 布拉德和我一直共用一条 |
[18:12] | to cut down on our water footprint. | 来减少我们的水足迹 |
[18:14] | I’ve also turned her on to mindful flushing. | 我还让她减少冲厕次数 |
[18:17] | Yep. If it’s yellow, let it mellow. | 是啊 如果是黄色的 那就让它变醇 |
[18:21] | Or you could just cop a squat at the neighbor’s. | 或者你可以去邻居家拉一泡 |
[18:25] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 我要道歉多少次 |
[18:32] | These quinoa cakes came out pretty good, huh? | 这藜麦蛋糕挺好吃的啊 |
[18:35] | Quinoa, quin-wow! | 藜麦 哇 |
[18:39] | Christy, you sure you don’t want some ribs? | 克丽丝蒂 你真的不想来点肋排吗 |
[18:43] | They do look good. | 看起来的确很好吃 |
[18:47] | But I’m trying to make healthier choices. | 但我在尽量做出更健康的选择 |
[18:51] | It’s not just for our own sake. | 这不仅仅是为了我们自己 |
[18:52] | You do know that the livestock industry is destroying our planet. | 你知道畜牧业在摧毁我们的地球吧 |
[18:55] | No, Brad, I do not know that. | 不 布拉德 我不知道 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you tell them about your podcast? | 你何不跟他们讲讲你的播客 |
[19:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. It’s called | 行啊 名字叫 |
[19:03] | Giving up with Brad Partridge. | 和布拉德·帕特里奇一起放弃 |
[19:08] | So it’s about assisted suicide? | 内容是协助自杀吗 |
[19:11] | No. This is assisted suicide. | 不 这才是协助自杀 |
[19:17] | Brad teaches that happiness is not about getting stuff, | 布拉德教大家 幸福不是要得到物质 |
[19:20] | it’s about giving stuff up. | 而是要放弃物质 |
[19:22] | See, our culture has it all wrong. | 我们的文化都弄错了 |
[19:24] | We spend our entire lives accumulating things | 我们这辈子都在积累物质 |
[19:26] | when, really, we should be giving them up. | 而我们其实该放弃物质 |
[19:27] | Like a cabinet full of coffee mugs | 像是一柜子的咖啡杯 |
[19:29] | You think chronicle your life? | 你想记录生活吗 |
[19:30] | Or a ziploc baggie full of old hair extensions? | 或者一袋满是接发的密封塑胶袋 |
[19:33] | You said that was my drawer. | 你说那是我的抽屉 |
[19:34] | Why are you looking in my drawer? | 你为什么看我的抽屉 |
[19:35] | Why you looking at my mail? | 你为什么看我的信件 |
[19:36] | – Maybe we should g… – Why’d you ask me to move in | -也许我们该 -你为什么让我搬进来 |
[19:37] | if you’re gonna be so freakin’ weird about everything? | 如果你要对一切都这么纠结 |
[19:39] | I’m not weird about things. | 我没纠结 |
[19:40] | – I’m specific. – Oh, please. | -我是挑剔 -拜托 |
[19:41] | You’re so anal, your ass is folded into thirds. | 你真烦 你的屁股都折成三层了 |
[19:42] | Aw, been nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:51] | You have no idea how happy I am | 你根本不知道我和你睡一起 |
[19:53] | to be in bed with you. | 有多开心 |
[19:55] | Right back at you. | 我也是 |
[19:58] | Mmm… This is the closest I’ve come to an orgasm in weeks. | 这是我这几周里最接近高潮的一次了 |
[20:04] | What did you see in that guy, anyway? | 你到底看中那人哪点了 |
[20:07] | Come on, mom, he stood for something. | 拜托 妈妈 他坚持立场 |
[20:10] | He wanted to make the world a better place and… | 他想让世界变得更好 |
[20:13] | Oh, who am I kidding? He liked me. | 我骗谁呢 是因为他喜欢我 |
[20:17] | Are you that desperate? | 你有这么绝望吗 |
[20:18] | Yes, said the girl eating ribs | 有啊 和妈妈一起躺在床上 |
[20:20] | in bed with her mother. | 吃着肋排的女孩说道 |
[20:22] | Hey, can I get in on that? | 能让我吃一根吗 |
[20:24] | Adam wouldn’t let me eat in bed. | 亚当不让我在床上吃东西 |
[20:27] | Are you guys gonna be okay? | 你们会没事吧 |
[20:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:29] | We love each other, | 我们爱彼此 |
[20:31] | but three nights a week is our magic number. | 但一周三晚就已经是我们的魔力数字了 |
[20:33] | My magic number with Brad is minus nine, | 我跟布拉德的魔力数字是-9 |
[20:35] | considering how many times I went to sleep | 考虑到我有多少次睡去时 |
[20:37] | with a bag of frozen peas between my legs. | 两腿之间夹着一袋冷冻豌豆 |
[20:43] | They’re the problem, right? | 他们才有问题 对吧 |
[20:46] | Absolutely. | 绝对是 |