时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So I’ve only been a foster mom for a few weeks now, | 我只做了几周的养母 |
[00:04] | but it’s true what they say: | 但常言说的都是真的 |
[00:05] | once you have a child, it stops being about you, | 一旦有了孩子 生活重心便不是自己 |
[00:07] | and it’s all about them. | 全是为了孩子 |
[00:10] | Did you ever get that feeling, Mommy? | 你有过这样的感觉吗 妈咪 |
[00:13] | There’s just this one little thing she does | 只是她有个小举动 |
[00:15] | that bothers the bejesus out of me. | 真是烦死我了 |
[00:17] | I get that one all the time. | 我经常有这种感觉 |
[00:20] | I’ve been following her | 我在图片分享上 |
[00:21] | on Instagram under the pseudonym “Ruby Peppers 647.” | 用”红宝石胡椒647″的假名粉了她 |
[00:26] | She’s constantly posting selfies with me in the background. | 她经常发以我做人肉背景的自拍 |
[00:29] | The other day, I had a mud mask on | 那天 我在敷泥面膜 |
[00:31] | and I was eating a banana. | 吃着香蕉 |
[00:34] | The next thing I know, I’m something called a meme. | 结果 我就成了所谓的表情包 |
[00:39] | Anyway, I’m really grateful for these meetings | 总之我非常感激有这样的互助会 |
[00:41] | so I have somewhere to come and complain– | 这样我能够有地方抱怨 |
[00:43] | I mean, share. Thank you. | 我是说分享 谢谢大家 |
[00:51] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人想分享吗 |
[00:53] | I need to. | 我要分享 |
[00:54] | Ruby’s really going to town on that banana. | 红宝石吃香蕉真是一口吞 |
[00:58] | That’s years of practice. | 这是多年练习的结果 |
[01:01] | Marjorie, alcoholic. | 我是玛乔丽 酒瘾者 |
[01:03] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[01:04] | I apologize for being late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[01:08] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我甚至不知道从何说起 |
[01:10] | I’m just so upset. | 我太生气了 |
[01:12] | My sponsor relapsed. | 我的监督人又开始喝酒了 |
[01:15] | 52 years she was sober. | 她戒酒52年了 |
[01:18] | This beautiful woman who saved my life, | 这个美丽的女人救了我的命 |
[01:23] | been my rock ever since the day I walked into these rooms. | 从我参加互助会开始 她一直是我坚强的支柱 |
[01:28] | That she could just give up and… | 她就这样放弃了 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:38] | It’s just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[01:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:41] | What I’m hearing is after 52 years of sobriety, | 我听到的是戒酒52年后 |
[01:43] | we get to drink again. | 我们又可以喝酒了 |
[01:49] | Something terrible must have happened | 一定发生了很可怕的事 |
[01:51] | for her to start drinking again. | 她才会又开始喝酒 |
[01:53] | She getting divorced? | 她离婚了吗 |
[01:54] | Did someone die? | 有人去世了吗 |
[01:55] | Her neighbor cut down her hedge. | 她的邻居砍了她的树篱 |
[01:59] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[02:02] | There was a shared hedge between the houses, | 两栋房子间有共用的树篱 |
[02:04] | neighbor cut it down, she got loaded that night. | 邻居砍了 她那晚喝醉了 |
[02:08] | Help me out here. Was the hedge made of gold? | 给我解释下 那树篱是金子做的吗 |
[02:12] | Everything I’ve done to stay sober, | 在戒酒方面 |
[02:13] | I learned from her. | 我都是跟她学的 |
[02:16] | Then, in a second, she just threw it all away. | 结果一下子 她全抛弃了 |
[02:17] | I mean, are we talking one of those hedges | 这些树篱 |
[02:19] | shaped like an elephant or something? | 是剪成了大象的样子吗 |
[02:22] | I didn’t see the damn hedge, Bonnie. | 我没见过那该死的树篱 邦妮 |
[02:24] | And that’s called a topiary. | 你说的是灌木修剪 |
[02:28] | I always thought when I had a couple of decades under my belt, | 我一直以为我再过个几十年 |
[02:31] | I wouldn’t even think about drinking anymore. | 我根本不会再考虑喝酒了 |
[02:34] | Good Lord, I have a lot of hedges. | 老天爷 我家有好多树篱 |
[02:37] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[02:38] | It obviously wasn’t about the hedge. | 显然不是因为树篱 |
[02:41] | Yeah, guys. Come on, pay attention. | 对 各位 注意听 |
[02:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:46] | I need to take a break from all this. | 我需要一个人静静 |
[02:48] | Maybe you guys can find someone else to talk to. | 也许你们可以找其他人谈谈 |
[02:51] | – Excuse me. – Really? | -不好意思 -真的吗 |
[02:53] | – What are you saying? – Oh, come on, Marjorie. | -你在说什么 -别这样 玛乔丽 |
[02:55] | Who am I supposed to call? | 我应该打电话给谁 |
[03:01] | What am I supposed to do? I check in with her every day. | 我应该怎么做 我每天跟她打电话 |
[03:03] | Me, too. I run everything by her. | 我也是 我什么都问她 |
[03:07] | Okay. I know where this is headed, | 好吧 我知道事情走向 |
[03:09] | and yes, you can all come to me with your problems. | 好的 你们有问题可以来找我 |
[03:13] | Oh, God. We’re all gonna die. | 老天 我们都会死的 |
[03:38] | Oh, stop taunting me! | 不要耍我了 |
[03:41] | Look, Wendy, it’s not your coworker’s job | 温蒂 做你的朋友 |
[03:44] | to be your friend. | 并不是你同事的工作 |
[03:45] | Calm down, take a deep breath in… | 冷静 深呼吸 |
[03:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:50] | we’ve got a cricket in the house, it’s driving me crazy. | 家里进了蟋蟀 快把我逼疯了 |
[03:53] | I told you, we need screens. | 我跟你说过 我们需要纱窗 |
[03:54] | You’re the building manager, put ’em in. | 你是大楼管理员 装上啊 |
[03:56] | You know the procedure. | 你知道程序 |
[03:58] | You need to submit a written request. | 你需要提交书面申请 |
[04:01] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[04:05] | Okay. Call me back when you stop feeling dizzy. | 好的 你不晕了再打给我 |
[04:09] | Wendy actually called you for guidance? | 温蒂打电话给你求指导吗 |
[04:11] | I’ll have you know, I have been putting out fires all day. | 我告诉你 我一整天都在解决问题 |
[04:14] | Jill, boom. Mary, boom. Wendy, boom. | 吉尔 砰 玛丽 砰 温蒂 砰 |
[04:18] | The boom is the problem being solved. | “砰”是问题解决的音效 |
[04:20] | You sure it’s not the sound of their lives blowing up? | 你确定不是她们人生崩溃的音效吗 |
[04:26] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[04:28] | I’m really worried about Marjorie. | 我非常担心玛乔丽 |
[04:30] | I’ve never seen her this upset. | 我从未见过她这样伤心 |
[04:32] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[04:33] | And if she’s not, she can call me, boom. | 如果有事 打我电话 砰 |
[04:36] | You want to help me find this thing? | 你要帮我找蟋蟀吗 |
[04:38] | Sorry. I’m Team Cricket. | 抱歉 我和蟋蟀是一队的 |
[04:44] | Hey, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[04:49] | Okay, stop talking. | 好了 别说了 |
[04:52] | Let me tell you what I used to do | 我告诉你克丽丝蒂是少女时 |
[04:53] | when Christy was a teenager. | 我是怎么做的 |
[04:54] | Wave at me through Plexiglas? | 隔着有机玻璃朝我挥手吗 |
[05:01] | Where are you, you bastard? | 你在哪里 混蛋 |
[05:05] | Make it fast, Wendy, I’m working. | 有话快说 温蒂 我在工作 |
[05:07] | All the nurses in my unit are going out to lunch | 我这个班的护士都去吃午餐了 |
[05:10] | and they didn’t invite me. | 她们没邀请我 |
[05:12] | Did you consider that maybe | 你有没考虑过 也许 |
[05:13] | they want to say nice things about you behind your back? | 她们想背着你说你的好话呢 |
[05:16] | Really? That’s the best you got? | 不是吧 你就这种水平吗 |
[05:18] | I could tell you the truth, | 我可以告诉你真相 |
[05:19] | but you’re too weak and neurotic to handle it. | 但你太软弱太神经质 接受不了 |
[05:24] | Got to go, Jill’s on the other line. | 挂了 吉尔打进来了 |
[05:26] | Hey, Money. | 有钱人 |
[05:28] | Bonnie, I am in crisis. | 邦妮 我有重大危机 |
[05:30] | How can you be in crisis? We talked 20 minutes ago. | 怎么可能 我们20分钟前才通过电话 |
[05:32] | Emily just left for school and she was wearing a necktie. | 艾米莉上学去了 她戴着领带 |
[05:36] | Please do not tell me you’re worried she’s gay. | 拜托别告诉我 你担心她是同志 |
[05:39] | No! I’m just worried she’s got no style | 不 我只是担心她穿衣没品味 |
[05:42] | and that reflects on me. | 人家会觉得是我没品味 |
[05:44] | Jill, have you seen the way my daughter dresses? | 吉尔 你见过我女儿的穿戴方式吧 |
[05:47] | Yes, and I judge you for it. | 是 我鄙视你 |
[05:51] | Sorry, got to go. Crybaby’s back for more. | 抱歉 得挂了 爱哭鬼又打来了 |
[05:54] | What? | 什么 |
[05:55] | I just found out the lunch is a birthday party. | 我刚得知午餐是生日派对 |
[05:58] | They didn’t even ask me to sign the card. | 她们甚至没让我在生日卡上签名 |
[06:02] | All right. You got to stop focusing on yourself. | 好了 你不能再只想你自己了 |
[06:04] | Get out of your head. Help someone else. | 别乱想了 去帮帮别人 |
[06:06] | Who can I help? | 我能帮谁啊 |
[06:07] | You’re in an emergency room! | 你在急诊室 |
[06:08] | Follow a trail of blood. | 循着血迹走 |
[06:13] | – I got it! I got it, I got it! – What? | -我抓住了 -什么 |
[06:15] | The cricket. Open the door. | 蟋蟀 开门 |
[06:17] | Just kill it. | 直接杀了吧 |
[06:18] | No, that’s bad karma. | 不 会有报应的 |
[06:19] | I’m releasing it back into the wild. | 我要把它放归野外 |
[06:22] | Be free, little… | 自由吧 小… |
[06:24] | Where’d it go?! I had it! | 去哪了 我本来抓住了 |
[06:28] | How’d he do that?! | 它是怎么做到的 |
[06:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:38] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[06:40] | Back at ya. | 回送给你 |
[06:42] | We just came by to see how Marjorie’s doing. | 我们只是来看看玛乔丽怎么样了 |
[06:44] | She’s still sad. Good-bye. | 她依然很难过 再见 |
[06:47] | We blew 12 bucks on the plant. | 我们花12块买了花草 |
[06:48] | We want to see the body, old man. | 活要见人死要见尸 老头 |
[06:51] | Thank you, good-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[06:55] | “Let’s not call, let’s just show up.” | 我们别打电话 直接去 |
[07:00] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[07:02] | Florist. | 卖花人 |
[07:04] | I bought you plant. | 我给你买了花草 |
[07:10] | Mary, I know it looks like I’m checking my e-mail, | 玛丽 我知道看起来我好像在看电邮 |
[07:11] | but I’m listening, go ahead. | 但我其实在听 说吧 |
[07:12] | Okay. My sister– | 好的 我姐姐 |
[07:15] | well, I call her my sister, but she’s actually my mom. | 我管她叫姐姐 但她其实是我妈 |
[07:18] | All right, now I’m really listening. | 好 现在我真要听了 |
[07:21] | It’s weird being here without Marjorie. | 在这里没有玛乔丽感觉很奇怪 |
[07:23] | I was really hoping she’d come tonight. | 我真心希望她今晚能来 |
[07:25] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:27] | I’m not sure Bonnie knows what she’s doing. | 我不确定邦妮是否知道她在做什么 |
[07:29] | Oh, hear me and hear me well, | 听我说清楚了 |
[07:31] | she does not. | 她不知道 |
[07:34] | Oh, hello, cute, | 你好啊 戒酒的 |
[07:36] | dark and sober. | 黑衣小帅哥 |
[07:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[07:43] | You know that guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:44] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[07:46] | So what? He’s an old boyfriend? | 那又怎样 他是前男友吗 |
[07:48] | He’s definitely not an old boyfriend. | 他肯定不是前男友 |
[07:51] | I-I got to go. | 我必须走了 |
[08:09] | We’re not leaving here till you talk to us. | 你不跟我们说话我们就不走 |
[08:12] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[08:16] | I’ll stay here all night, I don’t have any plans. | 我会待一晚上 我没任何事要做 |
[08:18] | And we all know Wendy doesn’t. | 而且我们都知道温蒂也是 |
[08:19] | Hey. | 喂 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:30] | Yeah. Who was that guy? | 是啊 那男人是谁 |
[08:37] | Back when I was drinking, I was at this party, | 我还在喝酒时 在一个派对上 |
[08:40] | and that guy showed up with some coke. | 那男人带着可卡因来了 |
[08:45] | We went into a bedroom to do a few lines. | 我们进厕所吸了几条线 |
[08:49] | Next thing I know, he was on top of me, | 不知不觉之间 他就骑在了我身上 |
[08:51] | and I was too messed up to fight him off. | 而我太恍惚 没法抗拒他 |
[08:54] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗杂种 |
[08:56] | We know where he is. | 我们知道他在哪 |
[08:57] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[08:58] | It was 16 years ago. | 那是16年前了 |
[09:00] | There’s nothing they can do. | 他们做不了什么 |
[09:01] | What did they do back then? | 那时候他们怎么处理的 |
[09:03] | I didn’t report it. | 我没报警 |
[09:04] | It would have been his word against mine. | 那会变成双方各执一词 |
[09:05] | Who’s gonna believe a drunk stripper? | 谁会相信喝醉的脱衣舞女呢 |
[09:08] | Thank you very much for ditching me. | 非常感谢你们丢下我 |
[09:11] | Way to treat the woman who’s been listening | 这样对待倾听你们愚蠢问题一周的女人 |
[09:12] | to your stupid problems all week. | 真是太过分了 |
[09:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | Viceroy Lights was at the meeting. | 总督香烟来了戒瘾会 |
[09:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你没骗我吧 |
[09:22] | Viceroy Lights? | 总督香烟 |
[09:24] | I never knew his name. That’s what he smoked. | 我不知道他名字 那是他抽的烟 |
[09:26] | He’s at the meeting now? Tell me what he looks like. | 他现在在戒瘾会吗 告诉我他长什么样 |
[09:28] | I’ll go rip his throat out. | 我去把他喉咙撕了 |
[09:29] | No. I just want to forget about it. | 不 我只想忘了那事 |
[09:31] | You guys know who he is? | 你们知道他是谁吗 |
[09:32] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[09:36] | I could just go back there and punch every guy in that room. | 我可以回去 把屋里每个男人都揍一顿 |
[09:38] | I’m sure they’ve all done something to deserve it. | 我敢肯定他们都做过值得被揍的事 |
[09:40] | Just drop it. | 别管了 |
[09:43] | I wish Marjorie was here. She’d know what to do. | 真希望玛乔丽在这里 她会知道该怎么做 |
[09:45] | Thank you, Wendy. That’s very hurtful. | 谢谢 温蒂 真伤人 |
[09:49] | Well, then, do you know what to do? | 那你知道该怎么做吗 |
[09:50] | There’s nothing to do. | 没什么好做的 |
[09:58] | Honey, I think you got a cricket. | 亲爱的 你家好像有蟋蟀 |
[10:10] | You doing all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:14] | If you want to talk, I’m here. | 如果你想谈 我在这里 |
[10:15] | Don’t need to. | 没必要 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:21] | I think you need to talk about it. | 我觉得你应该谈谈这事 |
[10:23] | Mom, it was a long time ago. I’m fine. | 妈妈 那是很久以前了 我没事 |
[10:25] | Yeah, but I wasn’t there for you a long time ago. | 但我很久以前不在你身边 |
[10:27] | Let me be here for you now. | 让我现在在你身边帮你吧 |
[10:29] | You’re here. You’re extremely here. | 你是在我身边 不能更在了 |
[10:33] | Let’s go to sleep. | 我们睡吧 |
[10:34] | Going to sleep. | 睡觉咯 |
[10:43] | What about Marjorie? | 玛乔丽呢 |
[10:44] | Would you talk to her? | 你愿意跟她说吗 |
[10:46] | She asked not to be bothered, and unlike you, | 她不让我们去烦她 不像你 |
[10:49] | when someone tells me not to bother them, | 当某人让我别去烦他们时 |
[10:51] | I actually listen. | 我是会听的 |
[10:53] | No, you don’t, but that’s all right. | 你不听 但无所谓 |
[10:59] | What about a therapist? | 心理治疗师呢 |
[11:02] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这不是个坏主意 |
[11:05] | You should definitely see one. | 你真的应该去看 |
[11:16] | Ah, you little minx. You’re collecting twos. | 你个小妖女 你在收集2 |
[11:23] | Mm, hang on, it’s Christy. | 等等 是克丽丝蒂 |
[11:25] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[11:28] | Hey, sweetie. What’s up? | 甜心 怎么了 |
[11:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:31] | Just wanted to check in, see how you’re doing. | 只想打电话问问你怎么样了 |
[11:34] | I’m okay. Are you okay? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah, it’s just… | 很好 只是… |
[11:42] | Eh, the usual. | 老样子啦 |
[11:44] | Hate my job, hate my mom, my kids hate me… | 讨厌我的工作 讨厌我妈 我孩子们讨厌我 |
[11:46] | You know, circle of life. | 你知道 生命的轮回 |
[11:49] | Are you sure that’s all? | 你确定没别的事吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, I just miss you. | 是的 我只是想你 |
[11:56] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[11:58] | Did you like the plant we dropped off? | 你喜欢我们送你的花草吗 |
[12:08] | Yes, thank you. It’s beautiful. | 是的 谢谢 非常美 |
[12:12] | Okay. Well, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[12:15] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[12:20] | Why are you giving me stink eye? | 你为什么对我翻白眼 |
[12:28] | Oh, you are so dead. | 你死定了 |
[12:32] | Mary, I’m confused. | 玛丽 我糊涂了 |
[12:33] | Your sister is your mother, and your brother’s your uncle? | 你姐姐是你妈妈 你哥哥是你舅舅吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, he’s just your brother. Okay, got it. | 他只是你哥哥 知道了 |
[12:39] | So, which one needs the kidney? | 那谁需要肾脏啊 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God! I got to go. | 天啊 我得挂了 |
[12:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[12:50] | I can’t find the cricket. | 我找不到蟋蟀 |
[12:55] | Don’t. Don’t touch me. | 别 别碰我 |
[13:07] | God, grant me the serenity to accept the things… | 天啊 赐予我接受一切的平静 |
[13:15] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[13:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:19] | I didn’t want to go through your Armenian bodyguard. | 我不想碰上你亚美尼亚的保镖 |
[13:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | I need your help. Christy is falling apart. | 我需要你的帮助 克丽丝蒂崩溃了 |
[13:25] | I don’t know what to do. Come on. | 我不知道该怎么做 来 |
[13:26] | Throw your leg over the ledge, I’ll help you out. | 抬腿跨上窗台 我帮你出来 |
[13:28] | – I’m not going out the window. – Yeah, you’re right. | -我不从窗户出去 -你说得对 |
[13:30] | If you break a hip, you’re no good to me. | 如果你摔了臀部 你对我来说毫无用处 |
[13:31] | I’ll meet you at the car. | 我在车里见你 |
[13:35] | It doesn’t matter how drunk you were. | 你当时有多醉无所谓 |
[13:37] | What happened wasn’t your fault. | 发生的事不是你的错 |
[13:40] | But if I hadn’t been drinking, it wouldn’t have happened. | 但如果我没喝酒 这事就不会发生 |
[13:43] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[13:44] | Yeah, you don’t know that. | 对 你又不知道 |
[13:45] | Is this what you meant by, “I’ll give you both some space”? | 你说”我给你俩一些空间”就是这意思吗 |
[13:50] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[13:52] | If my life hadn’t been such a train wreck, | 如果我的人生没这么糟糕 |
[13:55] | I might have done something about it. | 我也许会做点大事 |
[13:58] | Honey, it’s okay to look back at the past. | 亲爱的 回顾往事没关系 |
[14:00] | Just don’t stare too long. | 别盯太久就行 |
[14:02] | Good one. I’m gonna use that with my sponsees. | 说得好 我要跟我的互助对象说 |
[14:08] | Kind of rude. | 有点没礼貌 |
[14:11] | You know, instead of kicking yourself | 与其因为那时候没采取行动 |
[14:14] | for not taking action then, | 而自责 |
[14:16] | be grateful that you’re sober now | 要感恩你现在戒瘾了 |
[14:18] | and you have a voice. | 还能发声 |
[14:23] | I really hate this disease. | 我真讨厌这病 |
[14:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:30] | That’s right, I’m still here. | 对 我还在 |
[14:35] | I know you’re dealing with your own crap. | 我知道你在处理自己的事 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry she dragged you over here. | 抱歉她拖你过来了 |
[14:39] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[14:41] | Besides, I needed a break from Victor. | 而且我得离维克托远点 |
[14:43] | He means well, and I love him, but sometimes | 他是好意 我爱他 但有时候 |
[14:45] | I feel like I’m living with a James Bond villain. | 我感觉我跟007里的恶棍生活在一起 |
[14:54] | So, I was having a little family dinner, | 我在吃家宴 |
[14:56] | and my sister-mother shows up… | 我的姐姐-妈妈出现了 |
[14:59] | with a rum cake. | 带着朗姆酒蛋糕 |
[15:01] | So I said, | 所以我说 |
[15:02] | “You know I can’t have that.” | 你知道我不能吃 |
[15:04] | So she said, “Why should the rest of us be penalized | 她说 为什么我们其他人要受到惩罚 |
[15:07] | just because you can’t control yourself?” | 就因为你不能自控 |
[15:09] | So I said, “Screw you.” | 我说 去你的 |
[15:12] | And, well, things got physical. | 然后我们动手了 |
[15:16] | I don’t know how you put up with these people. | 我不知道你怎么忍受这些人的 |
[15:18] | This one was probably calling me ten times a day. | 这人大概一天能给我打十次电话 |
[15:21] | Ten? After two, | 十次 两次之后 |
[15:23] | I tell them to deal with it and hang up. | 我就告诉他们自己处理 然后挂了 |
[15:26] | You can do that? | 可以这样做吗 |
[15:28] | Anyway, long story short, | 总之 长话短说 |
[15:31] | she took out a restraining order on me. | 她对我下了限制令 |
[15:33] | Imagine that. | 想象一下吧 |
[15:34] | Against her own sister-daughter. | 对她自己的妹妹-女儿 |
[15:37] | Well, all right. Thanks for letting me share. | 好吧 谢谢让我分享 |
[15:41] | It’s nice to be in a room | 很高兴待在 |
[15:42] | where none of this seems so weird. | 似乎这一切都并不奇怪的房间里 |
[15:48] | Does anyone else want to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[15:51] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[16:00] | Hi, I’m Christy, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:03] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:06] | I’m so nervous, I’m gonna say that part again. | 我很紧张 我要再说一次那部分了 |
[16:09] | Hi, I’m Christy, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:13] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:16] | 16 years ago, I was sexually assaulted. | 16年前 我被性侵犯了 |
[16:22] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:24] | Forget “Sexually assaulted.” I was raped. | 我不该用性侵犯 我其实是被强奸了 |
[16:30] | That’s the first time I’ve ever called it | 这是我第一次称呼 |
[16:32] | what it really was. | 它本来的称呼 |
[16:34] | Mugging victims aren’t ashamed they were robbed. | 抢劫的受害者并不为被抢劫而感到羞愧 |
[16:37] | Why should I be ashamed I was raped? | 我为什么要为被强奸感到羞愧 |
[16:42] | What I am ashamed of is that I kept it a secret. | 我感到羞愧的是 我将其保密了 |
[16:47] | This… | 这个 |
[16:48] | “Guy” counted on me | 人指望我 |
[16:51] | being too embarrassed | 过于尴尬 |
[16:54] | and afraid to come forward, | 害怕站出来 |
[16:57] | and you know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:00] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[17:05] | And so, tonight, I would like to make amends | 所以今晚 我想向 |
[17:07] | to any woman that might have been hurt | 因为我不敢说话 |
[17:11] | because I was too scared to say anything. | 而被伤害到的女人道歉 |
[17:17] | If my silence encouraged him to believe | 如果我的沉默鼓励了他相信 |
[17:21] | that he could attack or intimidate or even grab | 他可以攻击 威胁甚至强占 |
[17:26] | another woman without consequences, | 别的女人 而没有后果 |
[17:27] | I am so, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:31] | Maybe I can’t change the past, | 也许我没法改变过去 |
[17:33] | but from now on, I am… | 但从今以后 我要 |
[17:36] | going to speak out, shout out, | 大声说话 大胆发言 |
[17:41] | and shine a light down | 闪耀一束 |
[17:42] | that can be seen from frickin’ outer space, | 能从外太空看到的光 |
[17:46] | if it’ll keep something like this | 如果这能阻止这种事 |
[17:47] | from happening to anyone else. | 发生在别人身上 |
[17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Does anyone else want to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing | 我要跟你说我跟我妈妈 |
[18:04] | I tell my mom: I wouldn’t mind living with you | 说的话 如果你声音小点 |
[18:06] | if you made a little less noise. | 我不介意跟你一起住 |
[18:09] | Yeah, like you’re a drive through wine country. | 你也不是省油的灯 |
[18:13] | Okay, Jiminy. | 好 吉米尼 |
[18:14] | Time to go on our separate journeys. | 该分开旅行了 |
[18:23] | Jump, my little friend. | 跳吧 我的小朋友 |
[18:25] | Be free. | 自由吧 |
[18:28] | Jump. | 跳吧 |
[18:32] | Why isn’t he jumping? | 它为什么不跳 |
[18:34] | Maybe he got attached to me and doesn’t want to leave. | 也许它跟我产生了感情 不想走 |
[18:37] | Huh. Or maybe you didn’t put any holes in the jar | 或者你没给罐子开洞 |
[18:39] | and he’s dead. | 它死了 |
[18:43] | You really are a source of comfort and support. | 你真是安慰我支持我啊 |
[18:47] | And a cat just ate him. | 一只猫刚吃了它 |