时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Man, just looking at this thing makes me miss cocaine. | 老天 看着这个东西 我就想念可卡因 |
[00:06] | Sadly, I can remember you wearing one of those | 可悲的是 我记得你穿着这样 |
[00:08] | to my second grade spelling bee. | 去参加我二年级的拼字比赛 |
[00:10] | Excuse me, but you were the only eight-year-old | 抱歉 但你是唯一一个能拼写 |
[00:12] | who could spell “Inappropriate”” | “成何体统”的8岁孩子 |
[00:15] | Guys, look at these cute bras Emily picked out. | 各位 看艾米莉选的可爱胸罩 |
[00:17] | Can you please stop saying “Bra”? | 你能不说”胸罩”吗 |
[00:19] | Would you rather I say “Brassiere”? | 你希望我说文胸吗 |
[00:22] | Brassiere. | 文胸 |
[00:22] | B-R-A-S-S-I-E-R-E. Brassiere. | B-R-A-S-S-I-E-R-E 文胸 |
[00:26] | Yeah. I think there’s a “Z” in there, but nice try. | 我想单词里还有个Z 你已经尽力了 |
[00:30] | Here, let’s go try ’em on. | 去试试 |
[00:31] | You’re coming in the dressing room with me? | 你和我一起去试衣间吗 |
[00:33] | Oh, honey, God gave us boobies. It’s nothing to be shy about. | 亲爱的 上帝给了我们咪咪 没什么难为情的 |
[00:36] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[00:37] | Dr. Feingold gave you those boobies, and that nose. | 你的咪咪和鼻子都是范戈尔德医生给的 |
[00:40] | Go ahead, Emily. | 去吧 艾米莉 |
[00:44] | I bet Adam would love to see me in this. | 我打赌亚当喜欢看我穿这个 |
[00:46] | That’s not your size. | 这个尺码不适合你 |
[00:47] | Excuse me. I’m 52 years old. | 不好意思 我52岁 |
[00:50] | I think I know my bra size. | 我想我知道自己的尺码 |
[00:52] | Neither of those things are true. | 这两句话都是骗人的 |
[00:55] | Try this one. | 试试这个 |
[00:55] | Fine, but when I’m floppin’ around | 好吧 我胸前两团肉 |
[00:57] | like two kittens in a sack, I expect an apology. | 像两只小猫在麻袋里晃悠时 你得道歉 |
[01:01] | These are cute. | 这个好漂亮 |
[01:03] | Em, how are you fixed for panties? | 小艾 你喜欢什么样的内裤 |
[01:04] | Please stop talking! | 请别说话了 |
[01:07] | I’ll take a few thongs if you’re buying! | 如果你出钱 我来点丁字裤 |
[01:10] | She’s too old for thongs. | 她年纪太大 不能穿丁字裤 |
[01:12] | We’re just happy she’s wearing underwear now. | 她现在愿意穿内裤 我们已经很开心了 |
[01:17] | I hope Emily’s having a good time. | 我希望艾米莉很开心 |
[01:18] | Do you think she’s having a good time? | 你觉得她开心吗 |
[01:20] | Of course she is. | 她当然开心 |
[01:22] | She’s acting embarrassed, but she’s having a blast. | 她表现得尴尬 但她非常开心 |
[01:24] | You’ve made a big difference in her life. | 你为她的生活带来了巨大改变 |
[01:26] | Thanks. She’s made a big difference in mine. | 谢谢 她也为我带来了改变 |
[01:29] | Her mom still in rehab? | 她妈妈还在戒瘾吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah, we’re supposed to go see her tomorrow. | 是 我们明天要去看她 |
[01:33] | I hope it doesn’t set Emily back. | 希望不会让艾米莉恢复原样 |
[01:35] | She’ll be okay. It’s her mom. | 她不会有事的 那是她妈妈 |
[01:38] | Will you look at these! The bra troll nailed it! | 快看 胸罩巨魔居然说的是对的 |
[01:42] | Inappropriate. | 成何体统 |
[01:43] | I-n-a-p-p-r-o-p-r-i-a-t-e I-n-a-p-p-r-o-p-r-i-a-t-e. | |
[01:47] | Inappropriate. | 成何体统 |
[02:06] | Notice anything different about me? | 注意到我的不同吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, boy, not this game. | 老天 又玩这个 |
[02:10] | Um… your hair, your skin, | 头发 皮肤 |
[02:13] | you lost weight, you gained weight. | 瘦了 胖了 |
[02:14] | Whatever it is, I love it. | 无论是什么 我都喜欢 |
[02:18] | I got a new bra. | 我买了新胸罩 |
[02:19] | And I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:20] | You want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[02:21] | Um… maybe we should save it for make-up sex. | 还是留到和好爱爱时看吧 |
[02:25] | But we’re not fighting. | 但我们没吵架 |
[02:27] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[02:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:33] | But I need a favor. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[02:35] | I have to go to a funeral, | 我得去参加一个葬礼 |
[02:37] | and I was hoping that you’d watch my dog for a couple of days. | 我希望你能帮我照顾几天我家狗狗 |
[02:39] | Who died? | 谁去世了 |
[02:41] | A woman that was like a second mother to me. | 我心目中的第二个妈妈 |
[02:43] | Well, why would we fight about that? | 我们为什么会吵架 |
[02:45] | Of course I’ll watch your dog. | 我当然会帮你照顾你家狗狗 |
[02:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | But why isn’t he staying with your ex-wife? | 但为什么不把狗送去给你前妻 |
[02:51] | Okay, here we go. | 来了 |
[02:54] | Well, she will also be at the funeral. | 她也会去参加葬礼 |
[02:58] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:00] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[03:02] | It was her mother who died. | 去世的是她的母亲 |
[03:12] | Like I said, we were really close. | 我说过 我们关系非常好 |
[03:17] | And why can’t you just go for the day and come back? | 你为什么不当天去当天回呢 |
[03:20] | Where is this funeral? | 葬礼地点在哪里 |
[03:21] | I want to say Detroit, but I have to say Hawaii. | 我想说底特律 但我必须说夏威夷 |
[03:27] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[03:29] | You’re going with your ex-wife to Hawaii?! | 你要和前妻去夏威夷 |
[03:32] | For a funeral. | 去参加葬礼 |
[03:33] | In Hawaii. | 去夏威夷 |
[03:34] | For a funeral. | 去参加葬礼 |
[03:35] | – In Hawaii. – Okay. | -去夏威夷 -好了 |
[03:37] | I feel like this could go on for a long time. | 我觉得这得吵上很长时间 |
[03:40] | You’re wrong. It’s over. | 你错了 结束了 |
[03:43] | I will happily watch your dog. | 我很开心帮你照顾狗 |
[03:45] | We are not gonna fight about this. | 我们不吵架 |
[03:46] | – Well, we kind of already did. – No, that wasn’t a fight. | -我们已经吵了 -那不是吵架 |
[03:48] | Well, you wouldn’t let the Hawaii thing go. | 你就是揪着夏威夷不放 |
[03:50] | – It’s Hawaii! – For a funeral! | -那是夏威夷 -去参加葬礼 |
[03:51] | Whoa, you happy?! We’re fighting now! | 你开心了吗 我们现在吵架了 |
[03:57] | Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[03:58] | For a funeral. | 去参加葬礼 |
[04:00] | Don’t take his side. | 别站在他那边 |
[04:01] | Everybody knows funerals lead to sex. | 所有人都知道葬礼是约炮的场合 |
[04:03] | The crying, the grieving– it’s all foreplay. | 哭泣 悲伤 那全是前戏 |
[04:06] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[04:07] | I lost my virginity at a funeral. | 我就是在葬礼上失去处女身的 |
[04:10] | It was great. | 棒极了 |
[04:12] | Hey, this is the part where you guys tell me | 这时候你们应该告诉我 |
[04:14] | I’m being insane and have nothing to worry about. | 我发疯了 根本不用担心 |
[04:16] | Bonnie, you’re being insane, | 邦妮 你疯了 |
[04:17] | and there’s nothing to worry about. | 根本不用担心 |
[04:19] | Don’t just repeat it back to me. | 别像个复读机似的 |
[04:22] | Okay, how’s this? | 这样吧 |
[04:23] | Adam and Danielle may be sharing an emotional experience. | 亚当和丹妮尔也许有着共同的情绪体验 |
[04:27] | Near a big, shiny, black coffin. | 在大大的亮亮的黑色棺材附近 |
[04:35] | But he asked you to take care of his furry, flatulent, | 但他请你照顾他毛毛的 爱胀气放屁 |
[04:39] | 16-year-old dog who has a taste for underwear. | 喜欢内衣裤的16岁狗狗 |
[04:42] | – It does show that he loves you. – Exactly. | -这表示他爱你 -太对了 |
[04:44] | – Totally. – Good, good, this is what I was looking for. | -太对了 -很好 这正是我想听的 |
[04:47] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[04:48] | As long as nothing happens to the dog. | 只要狗没事就行 |
[04:52] | Isn’t there a pallbearer around here you could hump? | 这里没有抬棺人可以让你上的吗 |
[04:55] | I wish. | 我也想 |
[04:58] | It really was great. | 真的不错 |
[05:00] | Hey. How’d it go with Emily and her mom? | 艾米莉和她妈妈怎么样 |
[05:03] | Oh, I didn’t take her. We went to a movie instead. | 我没带她去 我们去看电影了 |
[05:06] | What do you mean you didn’t take her? | 什么叫你没带她去 |
[05:08] | Well, it wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[05:10] | Emily said she didn’t want to go, | 艾米莉说她不想去 |
[05:11] | so what was I supposed to do, make her? | 我能怎么做 逼她吗 |
[05:12] | Yes. That’s the definition of parenting: | 对 为人父母的定义就是 |
[05:15] | forcing kids to do things they don’t want to do. | 强迫孩子们做他们不想做的事 |
[05:18] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[05:19] | Remember when you were little and were afraid | 还记得你小时候害怕 |
[05:21] | to go to sleep without the light on? | 关灯睡觉吗 |
[05:22] | But I got you through it. | 但我帮你克服了 |
[05:25] | You’re gonna take a bow | 你没钱交电费 |
[05:26] | for not paying the electric bill? | 也要出来鞠躬谢场吗 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry, but Emily opened up to me about her mom. | 不好意思 但艾米莉跟我说了她妈妈的事 |
[05:34] | That woman’s not trying to get sober. | 那个女人并不想戒瘾 |
[05:35] | She’s just using rehab as a “Get out of jail free” card. | 她只是把戒瘾当作”出狱卡”用 |
[05:38] | Jill, I think it’s great you’re concerned about Emily, | 吉尔 我觉得你关心艾米莉是件好事 |
[05:41] | but aren’t these visits mandatory? | 但探视不是强制性的吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, they could take her away from you if you don’t do it. | 你不做的话 他们可以带她走的 |
[05:46] | Well, then maybe I’ll take her someplace | 那也许我会带她去一个地方 |
[05:47] | where nobody can find us. | 没人能找到我们 |
[05:49] | That’s called kidnapping. | 这叫绑架 |
[05:52] | How about Hawaii? | 夏威夷怎么样 |
[05:53] | I need some eyes on the ground there. | 我需要耳目 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | She’s nervous about Adam going to Hawaii | 她担心亚当和前妻去夏威夷 |
[05:59] | with his ex-wife for a funeral. | 参加葬礼 |
[06:01] | Oh, and she should be. | 她应该担心 |
[06:02] | Funerals are basically orgies | 葬礼就是一场角落 |
[06:03] | with a cold, stiff guy in the corner. | 躺着尸体的狂欢 |
[06:06] | Amen, sister. | 同意 妹子 |
[06:10] | Yeah, you like me better than his mean old ex-wife. | 比起他刻薄的老前妻 你更爱我 |
[06:13] | Yes, you do. | 没错 |
[06:16] | Yes, you… | 没错 |
[06:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:22] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:25] | Christy, get down here! | 克丽丝蒂 下来 |
[06:27] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[06:29] | – He’s got a lump. – So? | -它有个肿块 -怎样 |
[06:31] | Well, I don’t think he had it before he got here. | 它来之前是没有的 |
[06:34] | He grew a lump in two hours? | 两小时长了个肿块吗 |
[06:37] | I think so. I don’t know. Here, touch it. | 我认为是的 我不知道 你来摸摸 |
[06:39] | – I’m not touching it. – Touch the lump! | -我不摸 -摸肿块 |
[06:44] | Yeah, that’s a lump. | 没错 是肿块 |
[06:46] | What should we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:49] | I never had a dog ’cause my mom never got me one. | 我没养过狗 因为我妈妈没给我买过 |
[06:51] | Oh, please. Dogs are for good children. | 拜托 狗是给乖孩子的 |
[06:55] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[06:56] | If you’re worried, take him to the vet. | 如果你担心 带它去看兽医吧 |
[06:58] | Life was going so good. | 人生本来那么顺 |
[07:00] | Now my boyfriend’s rubbing suntan lotion on his ex-wife’s back, | 现在我的男友在给他的前妻背上涂防晒油 |
[07:03] | and I’m taking his lumpy dog to the vet. | 而我带着他长肿块的狗去看兽医 |
[07:06] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么 |
[07:07] | If it makes you feel better, your life was never going good. | 如果能让你好受点 你的人生从没顺过 |
[07:14] | I really appreciate you squeezing us in. | 很感谢你挤时间看我们 |
[07:16] | I’m worried sick. | 我担心死了 |
[07:17] | It’s not a problem. Uh, who referred you? | 没关系 谁推荐你来的 |
[07:20] | Nobody. You just had a friendly face on Yelp. | 没谁 你在点评网上的头像很友好 |
[07:22] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | It’s also my Tinder picture. | 那也是我的陌陌头像 |
[07:26] | Well… you can relax. | 你可以松口气了 |
[07:29] | Lump’s just fatty tissue. | 那个肿块只是脂肪组织 |
[07:30] | It’s very common in dogs his age. | 它这个年龄的狗很常见 |
[07:32] | So he’s not gonna die? | 所以它不会死吗 |
[07:34] | Well, we’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[07:36] | I mean by Sunday at 8:00? | 我是说周日八点之前 |
[07:38] | I think you’re okay. | 我觉得不会 |
[07:39] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:40] | So I’m assuming no problem, no charge? | 所以我猜没病不收钱对吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, no, there’s a charge. | 不 要收钱 |
[07:44] | Really? You basically just petted him. | 真的吗 你基本上只是摸了一下它 |
[07:46] | With hands that were stupid enough to buy a boat. | 用一双蠢到买了船的手 |
[07:50] | – Check okay? – Sure. | -支票可以吗 -当然 |
[07:52] | Boy, you thought you regretted buying a boat. | 天呐 你还以为买船就够后悔了 |
[07:58] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我不自在 |
[08:00] | Reminds me of when I was in rehab. | 让我想到我在康复中心的时候 |
[08:02] | Really? ‘Cause when I visited you in rehab, | 真的吗 因为我去康复中心看你时 |
[08:05] | the pool boy led me out to your cabana. | 泳池救生员带我去了你的水边帐篷 |
[08:08] | Doesn’t mean it wasn’t hard. | 那不意味着不艰难 |
[08:10] | That pool was not heated. | 那个泳池没有加热 |
[08:14] | Here they come. | 她们来了 |
[08:15] | Hey, Jill. My mom wanted to say hi. | 吉尔 我妈妈想跟你打个招呼 |
[08:17] | Hey, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:19] | Get over here, you. | 你过来吧 |
[08:21] | Thank you so much for taking care of my girl. | 非常感谢你照顾我女儿 |
[08:23] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[08:25] | Emily didn’t tell me you were such a knockout. | 艾米莉没告诉我你是个辣女 |
[08:27] | How come you didn’t have any kids of your own? | 你为什么自己没孩子 |
[08:29] | Well, I’m divorced, and we just never… | 我离婚了 我们从没有… |
[08:31] | I’m kidding. You’re smart. Keep that hot body. | 我开玩笑的 你很聪明 保持住这火辣的身材 |
[08:34] | Hi, I’m Christy, Jill’s friend. | 我是克丽丝蒂 吉尔的朋友 |
[08:36] | Natasha. Hey, you look familiar. | 我是娜塔莎 你看起来很眼熟 |
[08:39] | You must be thinking about that frying pan commercial. | 你想的一定是那个平底锅广告 |
[08:42] | Everyone says I look like the woman | 所有人都说我看起来像那个 |
[08:43] | who gets her eggs to slide out super easy. | 让鸡蛋轻松倒出来的女人 |
[08:46] | That’s not it. | 不是那个 |
[08:47] | Did you ever dance at Live Nudes? | 你在裸体在线跳过舞吗 |
[08:53] | Uh, it was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[08:57] | But they still use my picture in the print ads. | 但他们还在平面广告上用着我的照片 |
[09:01] | I used to work there, too. | 我以前也在那里工作 |
[09:02] | I bet we slid down the same pole. | 我敢打赌我们滑过同一根钢管 |
[09:04] | Oh, excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[09:06] | Child in the room. | 屋里有孩子 |
[09:07] | Relax. This one knows I stripped. | 放松 她知道我跳脱衣舞 |
[09:10] | I learned my numbers counting singles. | 我靠数零钱学会的数学 |
[09:13] | Sweetie, why don’t we go get something | 亲爱的 不如我们去自动售货机 |
[09:15] | from the vending machine? | 买点东西吧 |
[09:16] | Don’t get the Cheetos; they never fall. | 别买奇多芝士条 它们从来不掉下来 |
[09:20] | Wow, this is so wild. | 这真是疯狂 |
[09:22] | You know, I’m suing that club. | 知道吗 我要告那家俱乐部 |
[09:23] | You still work there? | 你还在那里工作吗 |
[09:24] | No, I hit 40, they put me on the breakfast shift. | 不 我四十岁了 他们让我去值早班了 |
[09:27] | That’s right. Age discrimination. | 没错 年龄歧视 |
[09:29] | And look at that ass. | 看看这屁股 |
[09:30] | That’s hard as a rock. | 跟石头一样硬 |
[09:32] | Go on, slap it. | 来吧 抽一下 |
[09:34] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:35] | Slap it. | 抽一下 |
[09:41] | Very firm. | 非常硬 |
[09:42] | That’s right. You can crack a walnut on that thing. | 可不是 都能夹开胡桃了 |
[09:45] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 |
[09:47] | Remember how I always wanted to be a singer? | 记得我以前总想当歌手吗 |
[09:49] | Honestly, I don’t really remember the ’90s. | 说实话 我记不太清90年代 |
[09:53] | I’m just now catching up on Friends. | 我最近才开始看《老友记》 |
[09:55] | “How you doin’?” | “你怎么样啊” |
[09:57] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[10:00] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[10:01] | I met this guy who knows a record producer in L.A., | 我认识一个人 他认识洛杉矶的一个唱片制作人 |
[10:04] | and as soon as I get down there, he’ll help me make a demo. | 我一到那里 他就会帮我出一个小样 |
[10:06] | A guy who knows a guy in L.A. | 在洛杉矶认识某人的某人 |
[10:08] | That’s how I wound up auditioning for a “Movie.” | 我以前被骗去给”电影”试镜也是这样的 |
[10:13] | So, how’s it going in here? | 那么 你在这里怎么样 |
[10:14] | You liking sobriety? | 喜欢戒瘾的感觉吗 |
[10:16] | Come on, Christy, nobody likes sobriety. | 拜托 克丽丝蒂 没人喜欢戒瘾 |
[10:19] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[10:20] | I’ve got four years and I love it. | 我戒了四年 很享受 |
[10:22] | Get out. You? | 扯吧 就你 |
[10:23] | I remember watching you spin around the pole while you were vomiting. | 我记得曾见过你在钢管上边转边吐 |
[10:26] | You were like a lawn sprinkler. | 你就像个草坪撒水器 |
[10:29] | Not a good day to be a Japanese businessman. | 那天可不适合当日本商人 |
[10:33] | But now I’m in college, studying to be a lawyer. | 但是我现在上大学了 在学习成为律师 |
[10:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:38] | You can pretty much do anything once you’re sober. | 戒瘾以后你基本上能做到任何事 |
[10:41] | As long as you’re in here, why not give it a real try? | 既然你在这里 为什么不试着真戒一下 |
[10:43] | Oh, I have tried. | 我试过 |
[10:45] | Well, how about this time I help you? | 这次我帮你怎么样 |
[10:47] | You know, we can talk, work the steps, go to meetings. | 我们可以聊天 遵循步骤 参加会议 |
[10:50] | You would do that? | 你愿意那样做吗 |
[10:51] | Hey, we’re pole pals. | 我们是管友 |
[10:54] | I think we made out once. | 我想我们好像亲热过一次 |
[10:58] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[11:00] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[11:02] | Natasha, I got you a bunch of sugar snacks. | 娜塔莎 我给你买了一些甜零食 |
[11:04] | You can probably trade them for some cigarettes. | 你应该可以拿去换一些香烟 |
[11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | Hey, great news, baby. | 好消息 宝贝 |
[11:12] | Christy’s gonna help me get out of here | 克丽丝蒂会帮我离开这里 |
[11:13] | so you and me can move to L.A. | 这样我们就能搬去洛杉矶了 |
[11:15] | How long were we gone? | 我们走了多久 |
[11:24] | Home. | 我回家了 |
[11:25] | Kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[11:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[11:28] | I’m trying to get him to take his pill, | 我试着让它吃药 |
[11:30] | but he keeps spitting it out. | 但它总是吐出来 |
[11:32] | Did you try hiding it in something? | 你试过藏在别的食物里吗 |
[11:33] | I tried hamburger, cheese, peanut butter, | 我试过汉堡 奶酪 花生酱 |
[11:35] | and somehow he spits it out every time. | 但它每次都吐出来了 |
[11:37] | He’s like a street magician. | 它就像一个街头魔术师 |
[11:39] | You gave the dog my hamburger? | 你把我的汉堡给狗吃了吗 |
[11:41] | At this point, I’d give him a $100 | 到了这地步 只要它吞药 |
[11:42] | if he’d swallow the damn pill. | 我愿意给它一百美元 |
[11:45] | Come on, Samson, please? | 拜托 参孙 求求你 |
[11:46] | Don’t you want your blood pressure regulated? | 你不想控制你的血压吗 |
[11:49] | “Well, in a perfect world, | 在完美的世界里 |
[11:51] | I’d rather be licking my balls”” | 我更愿舔我的蛋 |
[11:57] | I am not amused. | 我不觉得好笑 |
[11:59] | That’s because you’re dead inside. | 那是因为你心如死灰 |
[12:03] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[12:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:09] | Hey, Natasha, what’s going on? | 娜塔莎 怎么了 |
[12:13] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[12:14] | It’s working. He’s eating it. | 有用了 它在吃 |
[12:15] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[12:16] | Okay, just sit tight. I’ll be right there. | 好 你等着 我马上到 |
[12:19] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[12:20] | Emily’s mom is freaking out. I got to go. | 艾米莉的妈妈惊慌失措了 我必须走了 |
[12:23] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[12:24] | You spit it out again? | 你又吐出来了 |
[12:26] | Samson, you’re making me crazy. | 参孙 你要把我逼疯了 |
[12:28] | “Sorry, I’m just trying to keep your mind off | 抱歉 我只是想让你忘记亚当 |
[12:30] | Adam banging his ex-wife in Hawaii.” | 在夏威夷上他前妻的事 |
[12:39] | I tried everything. | 我什么方法都试过 |
[12:40] | I even ground it up to see if he’d snort it. | 我甚至碾碎了 看它会不会吸掉 |
[12:43] | You know, like the kids do with their drugs. | 就像年轻人吸毒那样 |
[12:48] | Anyway, I defy you to get a pill in this dog. | 总之 我敢说你也不能让这狗吃下药 |
[12:51] | There you go. | 好了 |
[12:52] | No, no, give it a minute; he’ll spit it out. | 不不 等等 它会吐出来的 |
[13:00] | All right, remind me the name I used | 好吧 提醒我一下上次给你开的支票 |
[13:01] | on the last check I gave you. | 上面写的是什么名字 |
[13:06] | It’s not safe here; you got to get me out. | 这里不安全 你得把我弄出去 |
[13:08] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[13:09] | Okay, so I was singing, you know, doing my warm-ups. | 我在唱歌热身 |
[13:11] | That stupid meth head I share a room with told me to shut up, | 跟我住一间房的蠢吸毒女告诉我闭嘴 |
[13:13] | so I smacked her, and for no reason, she bit me. | 我就扇了她一巴掌 结果她无缘无故就咬我 |
[13:17] | Just your luck, you found a meth head with teeth. | 你不走运 你找到了一个有牙齿的吸毒女 |
[13:20] | Story of my life. | 我一生的故事都是这样 |
[13:23] | So I was thinking, how about I go grab my Uggs | 所以我想着 我去拿我的UGG鞋 |
[13:25] | and cassette deck and crash with you for a while? | 和盒式录音座 跟你住一段时间怎么样 |
[13:29] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[13:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:32] | My mom said the same thing to me four years ago. | 我妈妈四年前也跟我说了这番话 |
[13:36] | Come on, you said you were gonna help me. | 拜托 你说过你要帮我 |
[13:37] | I can’t get sober here. These people are crazy. | 我在这里没法戒瘾 这些人都疯了 |
[13:40] | The people here aren’t the problem, you are the problem. | 这里的人们不是问题所在 你才是 |
[13:43] | You got that off the poster in the bathroom. | 你是从卫生间里的海报看到的这句话 |
[13:46] | Natasha, you need to trust me on this. | 娜塔莎 你得相信我 |
[13:49] | You’re still detoxing, which means | 你还在戒毒 这就意味着 |
[13:50] | every single thought you have is wrong and bad. | 你的每一个念头都是错误不好的 |
[13:53] | But I’m just… Wrong. | -但我只是 -错误 |
[13:54] | – I understand… – Bad! | -我明白 -不好 |
[13:55] | You’re not even trying to hear what I’m…! | 你都没听我说的话 |
[13:57] | Wrong and bad! | 错误 不好 |
[13:58] | And if you keep talking, I’m gonna throw in “Stupid”” | 如果你继续说话 我就要说蠢了 |
[14:03] | See, Samson, this is you. | 瞧 参孙 这就是你 |
[14:08] | Oh, look, the check bouncer’s back. | 瞧瞧 开空头支票的人回来了 |
[14:11] | It’s cute you think that insults me. | 你觉得这侮辱了我 真可爱 |
[14:14] | So, what’s not the problem now? | 这次有什么”没问题” |
[14:17] | He’s breathing a little funny. | 它的呼吸方式有些奇怪 |
[14:19] | Ah, he’s 16 years old; it’s a miracle he’s breathing at all. | 它16岁了 还有呼吸就是个奇迹 |
[14:23] | You know, at this point, | 现在 |
[14:24] | I’m actually a little more worried about you. | 我其实更担心你 |
[14:27] | I’m fine. Ah. | 我没事 |
[14:28] | My boyfriend just asked me to take care of his dog | 我男友让我照顾他的狗 |
[14:30] | while he’s at a funeral with his ex-wife in Hawaii, | 而他和前妻去了夏威夷参加葬礼 |
[14:32] | so that’s what I’m doing. | 所以我就在照顾狗狗 |
[14:34] | Hawaii? | 夏威夷 |
[14:35] | – For a funeral. – But Hawaii? | -是去参加葬礼 -但是夏威夷 |
[14:36] | I know. Who dies in Hawaii? | 就是啊 谁会死在夏威夷啊 |
[14:40] | You know, I think I see what’s happening. | 我觉得我看出了是怎么回事 |
[14:42] | You’re worried about your boyfriend, | 你担心你的男友 |
[14:44] | and you’re transferring that anxiety to the dog. | 你将那种焦虑转移到了狗狗身上 |
[14:49] | I hate how much sense that makes. | 我讨厌这很合情合理 |
[14:52] | Plus, he never would’ve left his dog with you | 而且 如果不是他爱你 信任你 |
[14:54] | unless he loved you and trusted you. | 他根本就不会让你照顾狗狗 |
[14:57] | My daughter said the same thing, | 我女儿也是这样说的 |
[14:58] | but somehow it’s easier to trust a total stranger. | 但不知怎么 相信一个陌生人更容易 |
[15:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:07] | What do I owe you? | 我欠你多少钱 |
[15:09] | Oh, I don’t know, how about a million dollars? | 一百万怎么样 |
[15:11] | Okay, just don’t cash it till Friday. Ah. | 好吧 周五之前别兑现 |
[15:15] | No, Natasha, that’s wrong. | 不 娜塔莎 那样错了 |
[15:17] | Yeah, still wrong. | 还是错了 |
[15:20] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:21] | You’re gonna be wrong for about five years. | 你大概要错五年 |
[15:24] | All right, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[15:26] | What did she want to do? | 她想做什么 |
[15:27] | Host a casino night at the rehab | 在康复中心举办赌场之夜 |
[15:29] | and get everybody’s disability checks. | 拿到大家的残疾资格 |
[15:32] | Tried it. It’s a bitch cashing them. | 试过了 兑现简直太难了 |
[15:35] | At least she asked before she did it. That’s progress. | 至少她要做之前问了你 这是进步 |
[15:38] | I know. I really think I’m helping her. | 我知道 我真觉得我在帮她 |
[15:41] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[15:42] | Yeah, terrific. | 太棒了 |
[15:43] | Problem, Jill? | 有问题吗 吉尔 |
[15:44] | No, no problem. I just don’t see why | 没有 我只是不明白 |
[15:46] | Christy has to slap her little sober cape on | 克丽丝蒂为什么要穿上戒瘾的小斗篷 |
[15:48] | and save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[15:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:52] | I’m trying to help another alcoholic. | 我是在帮助另一个酒瘾者 |
[15:54] | Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn’t. | 也许你不该帮 |
[15:57] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[15:59] | You all know Emily’s better off with me. | 你们都知道有了我艾米莉变得更好 |
[16:02] | That woman has chosen drinking over her daughter a million times. | 那女人一百万次选择了喝酒 而不是自己女儿 |
[16:05] | She does not deserve to get her back. | 她不配再拥有她 |
[16:07] | Hey, you just described me four years ago. | 你刚描述了四年前的我 |
[16:09] | Are you saying I didn’t deserve to keep my kids? | 你的意思是我不配养我的孩子们吗 |
[16:11] | I’m not talking about you. | 我说的不是你 |
[16:13] | You’re talking about someone exactly like me. | 你说的是一个跟我一模一样的人 |
[16:15] | And if someone hadn’t helped me, | 如果不是有人帮我 |
[16:16] | I would’ve lost them. | 我也会失去他们 |
[16:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:20] | Talking about Marjorie, Mom. | 我是说玛乔丽 妈妈 |
[16:25] | Fine, help Natasha. | 好吧 帮助娜塔莎 |
[16:27] | And when they take Emily away from me | 当他们把艾米莉从我身边夺走 |
[16:29] | and that woman puts her through hell | 那个女人让她经历地狱 |
[16:30] | and she gets stuck in another foster home, | 她被送去另一个寄养家庭时 |
[16:32] | you can feel real proud of yourself. | 你就可以为自己觉得骄傲了 |
[16:35] | You were in rehab over and over, and we never gave up on you | 你一直在康复中心进进出出 我们从未放弃过你 |
[16:38] | ’cause we don’t throw people away! | 因为我们不会抛弃人们 |
[16:42] | For the record, I’m not storming out. | 我要说下 我这不是夺门而出 |
[16:44] | I’m just leaving ’cause she’s my ride. | 我走只是因为她载我 |
[16:51] | Okay, so here’s where you write down | 好吧 你要在这里写下 |
[16:53] | everyone you resent in your life. | 你生命中怨恨的每个人 |
[16:55] | And then, you write everything they did to you. | 然后 你要写下他们对你做的事 |
[16:58] | And then, most important, | 然后 最重要的是 |
[17:00] | you write down the part you played in it. | 你写下你在其中扮演的角色 |
[17:02] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么也没做 |
[17:06] | Natasha, you’re in a rehab, | 娜塔莎 你在康复中心 |
[17:08] | your kid’s in foster care and you had to get a tetanus shot | 你的孩子在寄养家庭 你得打破伤风针 |
[17:11] | because a meth head bit you on your punching hand. | 因为一个吸毒女咬了你打她的手 |
[17:14] | You sure you didn’t do anything? | 你确定你什么也没做吗 |
[17:16] | You think I’m a terrible person, don’t you? | 你觉得我是个大烂人 对吧 |
[17:21] | I think you’re a person who’s done terrible things. | 我觉得你是做过很烂的事的人 |
[17:24] | Just like I have. | 就跟我一样 |
[17:26] | But I got better and so can you. | 但我变好了 你也可以 |
[17:29] | I so want to make out with you right now. | 我现在真想跟你亲热 |
[17:34] | But I think it might be a bad idea. | 但我觉得那也许是个不好的主意 |
[17:37] | Look at you, growing, learning. | 瞧瞧你 在成长学习 |
[17:43] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:44] | Baby, I didn’t know you were coming today. | 亲爱的 我不知道你今天要来 |
[17:46] | Well, we were getting our nails done nowhere near here, | 我们在很远的地方做美甲 |
[17:49] | so we thought we’d swing by. | 所以我们想着干脆过来 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | This is real thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[17:56] | I remember how lonely rehab can be. | 我记得在康复中心有多孤独 |
[17:59] | You were in rehab? | 你曾去过吗 |
[18:01] | Four times. | 四次 |
[18:02] | Hers had a spa and sushi. | 她的康复中心有水疗和寿司 |
[18:05] | Well, it was just a masseuse and a hot tub. | 只是个按摩师和热水浴缸啦 |
[18:09] | And we only had sushi on Wednesdays. | 我们只在周三吃寿司 |
[18:13] | But I was still scared and wanted to drink every day. | 但我依然很害怕 每天都想喝酒 |
[18:17] | And look at her now. | 瞧瞧她现在的样子 |
[18:19] | She hasn’t driven a Maserati into a dry cleaners in three years. | 她三年里都没有开着玛莎拉蒂撞干洗店了 |
[18:25] | Yeah, without Christy’s help, I never would’ve made it. | 没有克丽丝蒂的帮助 我是做不到的 |
[18:28] | Yeah, I’m in good hands with Bambi here. | 小鹿斑比也把我照顾得很好 |
[18:32] | Bambi? | 小鹿斑比 |
[18:34] | It was my stripper name. | 这是我脱衣舞女的艺名 |
[18:39] | You named yourself after a baby deer | 你给自己取了个小鹿的名字 |
[18:41] | who watched his mom get her head blown off? | 而它看着它妈妈的头被打爆吗 |
[18:46] | I had the big eyes. | 我眼睛很大嘛 |
[18:55] | Hey, you came back! | 你回来了 |
[18:57] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[19:00] | I missed you, too. | 我也是 |
[19:02] | Any problems with Samson? | 参孙还好吗 |
[19:03] | He was fine. So easy. | 它没事 这太容易了 |
[19:05] | I want to watch him every time you go away with your ex-wife. | 你每次和你前妻出门时 我都想照看它 |
[19:08] | So was it fun? | 那有趣吗 |
[19:10] | I mean, not fun, but how was it? | 不有趣 但那怎么样 |
[19:12] | Okay, I guess | 我想还行吧 |
[19:13] | 98-year-old women should not have an open casket. | 98岁的老太太不该用开放式棺材 |
[19:17] | But I did have a chance to buy you a little something. | 但我有机会给你买了件小礼物 |
[19:19] | You shouldn’t have. Give it. | 你不该买的 给我 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. I love it. | 天啊 我喜欢 |
[19:25] | I got to tell you, Bon, after three days with my ex-wife, | 我得跟你说 邦 跟我前妻待了三天后 |
[19:27] | I have never been more happy that you’re my girl. | 意识到你是我的女人 这真是让我再开心不过了 |
[19:30] | Okay, now, that is the real gift. | 这才是真正的礼物 |
[19:36] | So how about you show me that bra I didn’t get a chance to see. | 你给我看看我没机会看到的那件胸罩怎么样 |
[19:39] | Certainly. | 没难题 |
[19:40] | Samson, Daddy’s home. | 参孙 爸爸回家了 |
[19:46] | Yesterday, on our walk, I picked up the matching panties with a pooper scooper. | 昨天我们散步时 我用长柄粪铲捡起了配套的内裤 |