时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I was just fixing Beverly’s disposal, | 我刚在修贝弗莉的残渣处理器 |
[00:08] | she told me the funniest joke. | 她跟我讲了个最搞笑的笑话 |
[00:10] | Studying. | 我在学习 |
[00:11] | What’s the difference between a golf ball and a G-spot? | 高尔夫球和G点的区别是什么 |
[00:14] | A man will never stop looking for a golf ball. | 男人永远不会停止寻找高尔夫球 |
[00:17] | Hilarious, right? | 很好笑 对吧 |
[00:19] | Men are oafs. | 男人是呆子 |
[00:21] | Mom, please, I’ve got my LSATs next week. | 妈妈 求你了 我下周有法考 |
[00:24] | I’ve really got to study. | 我必须学习 |
[00:25] | I get it. Once again, the LSATs are…? | 知道了 再问一次 法考是… |
[00:27] | Law School Admissions Test. | 法学院入学考试 |
[00:29] | Oh, sure, L-S-A-T. | 当然了 法考 |
[00:32] | Oh, that’s an easy way to remember it. | 这样好记多了 |
[00:34] | – Mom! – Sorry, sorry, | -妈妈 -抱歉 |
[00:36] | I’ll just grab a bite and leave you to it. | 我拿点吃的就不烦你了 |
[00:41] | Can I just say one thing? | 我能只说一句话吗 |
[00:42] | I doubt it. | 我怎么不信呢 |
[00:44] | I am so proud of you. | 我很为你自豪 |
[00:46] | – Thanks. – I mean, look how far you’ve come, | -谢谢 -看看你变化多大 |
[00:48] | from pregnant high school dropout | 从怀孕中学辍学生 |
[00:49] | to wannabe law school student in just 22 short years. | 到想上法学院的学生 仅用了22年 |
[00:52] | 23 if you don’t shut up. | 如果你不闭嘴 会变成23年 |
[00:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:56] | Quiet as a mouse. | 我会像老鼠一样安静 |
[01:02] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:03] | It’s a carrot. | 是萝卜 |
[01:04] | I can still hear it. | 我依然能听见 |
[01:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:15] | Oh, for God’s sake, just finish it. | 看在上帝的分上 快削完吧 |
[01:26] | Ta-da! | 好了 |
[01:33] | Now what are you doing? | 现在你在做什么 |
[01:34] | Capturing a precious memory– | 捕捉珍贵的回忆 |
[01:36] | my amazing daughter studying for… some test. | 我了不起的女儿为…某个考试学习 |
[01:40] | LSAT. LSAT. | 法考 法考 |
[01:42] | Right, LSAT. I’m leaving now, | 对 法考 我这就走 |
[01:44] | but if you need anything, let me know. | 但如果你需要什么 记得告诉我 |
[01:46] | So proud. | 真自豪 |
[01:50] | Didn’t support me for 40 years. | 40年来都没支持过我 |
[01:51] | All of a sudden, we’re the Gilmore Girls. | 现在突然变成母女情深了 |
[01:54] | I have to take these again. You look really angry. | 我必须再拍几张 你看起来很愤怒 |
[02:23] | Back! | 回去 |
[02:24] | I didn’t make a sound. | 我没出声 |
[02:27] | I can smell your mustache bleach. | 我能闻到你的漂胡剂 |
[02:29] | But I’m thirsty. | 但人家渴嘛 |
[02:30] | Get in the shower and open your mouth. | 进浴室 打开花洒 张开嘴 |
[02:34] | But first, get the door. | 但首先 去开门 |
[02:36] | So tiny and so mean. | 人小脾气大 |
[02:41] | Like a Chihuahua. | 就像吉娃娃 |
[02:44] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:45] | Nope! | 不 |
[02:48] | Adam’s back early! Stall him for a minute. | 亚当提前回来了 拖住他一分钟 |
[02:50] | A minute? Have you seen yourself? | 一分钟 你看见你的样子了吗 |
[02:57] | Hey, Adam, when’d you get back? | 亚当 你什么时候回来的 |
[02:58] | This morning. | 今早 |
[03:00] | What was I just looking at? | 我刚看到了什么玩意 |
[03:02] | Yeah… you never want to see how the sausage is made. | 是啊 你永远不想看到香肠的制作过程 |
[03:06] | So, how was your job? | 你的工作怎么样 |
[03:08] | Ah, the movie’s a piece of crap, but the check cleared, | 电影非常烂 但支票结清了 |
[03:10] | and I got a picture of The Rock carrying me like a baby. | 而且我拍了一张巨石强森婴儿抱我的照片 |
[03:15] | Why are both your shirts off? | 你们为什么都没穿上衣 |
[03:17] | I don’t know, it all happened so fast. | 我不知道 一切发生得太快 |
[03:21] | Uh, listen, there’s something else I wanted to… | 听着 还有件事我想… |
[03:23] | Adam, I wish I could talk, | 亚当 我希望我能聊 |
[03:24] | but I’m cramming for the LSAT on Thursday. | 但我在为周四的法考临时抱佛脚 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:29] | You’re making a huge mistake, but, oh, my God! | 你犯了天大的错误 但是天啊 |
[03:32] | You think she’ll like it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, it’s beautiful. | 会的 真美 |
[03:35] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我不敢相信你要这样做 |
[03:36] | I can’t, either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[03:38] | But six weeks away from your mother felt like six months. | 但离开你妈妈六周 感觉就像六个月 |
[03:40] | Turns out I wasn’t just saying “I love you” to get laid. | 原来我说”我爱你”不只是为了滚床单 |
[03:43] | I am so happy for you guys! | 我真为你们高兴 |
[03:45] | So, how you gonna ask her? | 你打算怎么求婚 |
[03:47] | I thought I’d take her to the burger shack | 我想带她去汉堡小屋 |
[03:48] | where we had our first official date. | 我们在那里第一次约会 |
[03:50] | A shack? You are going to propose to her at a shack? | 小屋 你打算在小屋里向她求婚 |
[03:54] | Uh… “Shack” Is misleading. | “小屋”有点引人误会 |
[03:56] | It’s more like a hut. It’s a permanent structure. | 更像是棚屋 那是个永久性建筑 |
[04:00] | Look, this is her first and hopefully last proposal ever. | 听着 这是她第一次 希望也是最后一次被求婚 |
[04:04] | This is a moment she will remember always. | 这是她会记一辈子的瞬间 |
[04:06] | You’re starting to freak me out a little. | 你让我有点怕了 |
[04:08] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你要这样做 |
[04:09] | There’s this restaurant Spetrino’s. | 有家餐厅叫斯普迪诺 |
[04:11] | We can’t afford it, you can. | 我们吃不起 你吃得起 |
[04:12] | You want a table in the room with the twinkle lights. | 订一张星星灯房间的桌子 |
[04:15] | After she finishes the osso buco, you signal the waiter | 她吃完烩牛膝后 你暗示服务生 |
[04:18] | to bring over the Grand Marnier soufflé. | 端上来柑曼怡蛋奶酥 |
[04:20] | – Yeah, but doesn’t that…? – The alcohol burns off. | -好的 但那不是… -酒精会挥发掉 |
[04:22] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[04:23] | the ring is already hidden in the soufflé, | 戒指藏在蛋奶酥里 |
[04:25] | and as he comes up to the table, | 他走到桌旁时 |
[04:27] | you get down on one… | 你单膝跪地… |
[04:30] | You sit where you are and pop the question. | 你坐在原位 抛出问题 |
[04:35] | That’s a lot of detail off the top of your head. | 你随便想出的点子细节真详细 |
[04:37] | I am loaning you my dream. Don’t mess it up. | 我把我的梦想借给了你 别搞砸了 |
[04:41] | Adam?! | 亚当 |
[04:42] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你来了 |
[04:45] | Enjoy your sausage. | 享受你的香肠吧 |
[04:47] | That’s a little forward, but I intend to. | 说得真直白 但我会的 |
[04:52] | Come on, tell us. | 拜托 告诉我们 |
[04:53] | Not until Jill gets here. | 吉尔到了以后才能说 |
[04:54] | But trust me, this is big. | 但相信我 是猛料 |
[04:57] | Bonnie and Adam are getting married. | 邦妮和亚当要结婚了 |
[04:59] | No. Not even close. | 不 差远了 |
[05:02] | Actually, before Jill gets here, | 实际上 在吉尔来之前 |
[05:05] | I really want to say something not nice about her, | 我真的想说点她的坏话 |
[05:07] | but it’s only ’cause I care. | 但这只是因为我在乎 |
[05:09] | I think I want to say the same not-nice thing, | 我也想说同样的坏话 |
[05:11] | but it’s only ’cause I care, too. | 但也是因为我在乎 |
[05:12] | Ladies, she’s had a rough couple of months, | 女士们 她这几个月过得很难 |
[05:15] | and it’s not for us to judge how she is or isn’t handling it. | 她怎么处理事情 不该由我们评判 |
[05:20] | Well, I’m her friend and, damn it, I’m gonna say something. | 我是她朋友 该死 我会说点什么的 |
[05:23] | Shh, shh. Here she comes. | 嘘 她来了 |
[05:30] | Can I get a strawberry milkshake over here with one straw? | 请给我来杯草莓奶昔 只要一根吸管 |
[05:35] | Scootch over, Wendy. | 挪过去 温蒂 |
[05:37] | I thought I did. | 我以为我已经挪了 |
[05:40] | So what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[05:49] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[05:51] | Well, Jill… as your friend, | 吉尔 作为你的朋友 |
[05:55] | um, I think I should tell you that… | 我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[06:07] | …Adam is proposing to my mother tonight! | 亚当今晚要向我妈妈求婚 |
[06:10] | – Oh, my God! – Wonderful! | -天啊 -太好了 |
[06:11] | Hey, I guessed that! | 我猜中了 |
[06:12] | You want a prize, go to a carnival. | 想要奖品吗 去嘉年华吧 |
[06:17] | Bonnie, how you doing up there? | 邦妮 你在上面怎么样了 |
[06:19] | Our reservation’s at 8:00. | 我们订的位子是8点 |
[06:20] | Relax. It’s only 8:15. | 放松 现在才8点15分 |
[06:25] | So that’s what pacing is for you. | 你就是这样踱步的吗 |
[06:32] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[06:34] | Just close your eyes and pretend The Rock is cradling you. | 闭上眼睛 假装巨石强森在婴儿抱你 |
[06:42] | That actually helps. | 其实真有帮助 |
[06:45] | Hey, why are we schlepping all the way across town to eat? | 为什么我们要大老远跑到城市的另一边吃饭 |
[06:48] | Because I heard Spetrino’s is amazing. | 因为我听说斯普迪诺餐厅很棒 |
[06:50] | Yeah, but we’re already late– nobody’s fault– | 是啊 但我们已经迟了 不怪任何人 |
[06:52] | but, you know, why don’t we just go grab a burger? | 但是 我们为什么不去买个汉堡吃 |
[06:55] | – A burger? – Christy, she wants a burger. | -汉堡 -克丽丝蒂 她想吃汉堡 |
[06:59] | Nope, no, no, no. There will be no burgers. | 不不不 不能吃汉堡 |
[07:02] | This wonderful man was thoughtful enough to invite you | 这个好男人好心请你去 |
[07:05] | to a beautiful, romantic restaurant. | 一家美丽浪漫的餐厅 |
[07:07] | Millions of women would trade places with you in a minute, | 无数女人会毫不犹豫地跟你换位置 |
[07:10] | so you are going to get out there | 所以你们要去那里 |
[07:11] | and have the best damn night of your life! | 享受你们人生中最棒的夜晚 |
[07:14] | Okay, relax. If it means that much to you. | 好吧 放松 如果对你那么重要的话 |
[07:18] | And while we’re out, may I recommend you | 我们出去时 我能建议你 |
[07:20] | masturbate? | 打个飞机吗 |
[07:30] | No, I really should study. | 不 我真的该学习了 |
[07:38] | Christy, open up. | 克丽丝蒂 开门 |
[07:39] | Your mom told me you’re home. | 你妈妈说你在家 |
[07:41] | Another reason to hate her. | 另一个恨她的理由 |
[07:45] | Natasha, I really can’t talk right now. | 娜塔莎 我现在真的没空聊天 |
[07:47] | And you’re in. | 而你进来了 |
[07:49] | I need your help. My caseworker told me | 我需要你的帮助 我的社工告诉我 |
[07:51] | I can’t get my daughter out of foster care until I get a job. | 我必须找份工作 才能从寄养家庭接走我女儿 |
[07:54] | What the hell am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[07:55] | Get a job? | 找份工作 |
[07:57] | Doing what?! | 找什么工作啊 |
[07:58] | And now you’re sitting. | 现在你坐下了 |
[08:00] | Okay, let’s see. | 好 我们想想 |
[08:02] | What have you done besides stripping? | 你除了跳脱衣舞还做过什么 |
[08:04] | I was a coke dealer. | 我曾是个毒贩 |
[08:06] | So, sales experience. | 那么 销售经验 |
[08:07] | My job in rehab was to clean the toilets. | 我在康复中心的工作是打扫厕所 |
[08:10] | – Maintenance. – But I bribed other people to do it for me. | -维护 -但我贿赂了其他人替我干活 |
[08:12] | Management. | 管理 |
[08:14] | See? You’re gonna be fine. | 看 你会搞定的 |
[08:16] | Now I really need to study. | 我真的得学习了 |
[08:19] | Did you see me stand up there? | 你看到我站起来了吗 |
[08:23] | Well, maybe I can just go back to stripping. | 也许我可以回去跳脱衣舞 |
[08:25] | That club near the airport is hiring. | 机场附近的俱乐部在招人 |
[08:27] | Not the nice one. | 不是好的那家 |
[08:28] | All right, I will help you find a job tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天帮你找工作 |
[08:31] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! | 太谢谢你了 |
[08:34] | I really should’ve gone upstairs. | 我真的应该上楼 |
[08:41] | I hope you saved room for dessert. | 我希望你为甜点留了胃口 |
[08:42] | I’m eight feet tall; there’s always room. | 我身高八尺 永远有胃口 |
[08:46] | But first I got to freshen up. | 但我先得去补妆 |
[08:47] | Uh, can’t it wait? | 不能等等吗 |
[08:48] | FYI, “Freshen up” Is lady talk for “Tinkle,” | 告诉你 女士的”补妆”指的是”小便” |
[08:50] | which is baby talk for “Take a whiz.” | 也就是婴儿的”尿尿” |
[08:53] | Fine, go. It’s… | 好吧 去吧 |
[09:09] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[09:12] | I think someone put a ring in the dessert | 我想某人在甜点里放了戒指 |
[09:13] | so he could ask the woman he loves to marry him. | 为了向他心爱的女人求婚 |
[09:17] | I think someone is lame. | 某人真是太逊了 |
[09:21] | Oh, my God, you’re the lame guy. | 天啊 你是那个逊男 |
[09:27] | Bonnie Plunkett, will you marry me? | 邦妮·普兰科特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, Adam, I will marry you. | 愿意 亚当 我愿意嫁给你 |
[09:34] | Excuse me, uh, | 打扰一下 |
[09:36] | I could get you another one, but it’ll take 45 minutes. | 我可以给您再上一份 不过要等45分钟 |
[09:39] | No! I want to see the ring. | 不 我要看戒指 |
[09:42] | I’m so sorry I screwed this up. | 很抱歉我搞砸了 |
[09:44] | Are you kidding? You-you took a romantic moment | 你在开玩笑吗 你把浪漫时刻 |
[09:47] | and turned it into a fire hazard, | 变成了火灾隐患 |
[09:48] | and that’s why I love you. | 这就是我爱你的原因 |
[09:50] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[09:55] | Another reason I love you. | 另一个我爱你的原因 |
[09:58] | Adam, it’s… it’s beautiful. | 亚当 真美 |
[10:03] | Excuse me. I’m over 50, | 打扰了 我五十多岁了 |
[10:04] | and a man is putting a ring on my finger. Nothing? | 一个男人给我戴上了戒指 没反应吗 |
[10:11] | I am gonna make you the best wife. | 我会为你当最好的妻子的 |
[10:15] | I mean, I’m gonna try. | 我会努力的 |
[10:18] | I think I can do it. | 我觉得我能做到 |
[10:20] | I want to do it. | 我想做到 |
[10:22] | Can I do it? | 我能做到吗 |
[10:23] | Of course you can. | 你当然能 |
[10:24] | Yeah, you’re right, you’re right, I can do it. | 你说得对 我能做到 |
[10:26] | I mean, if I can do sober, I can do marriage. | 既然我能戒好瘾 我就能结好婚 |
[10:29] | Of course I have to go to meetings to stay sober. | 当然为了坚持戒瘾 我得去互助会 |
[10:31] | There’s no, you know, marriage meetings, | 没有什么婚姻互助会 |
[10:33] | unless you’re in counseling, and… | 除非你在做婚姻调解 |
[10:35] | Uh-oh, I guess we’re gonna need counseling. | 我猜我们需要做婚姻调解 |
[10:38] | And between drunkie and the wheelchair, | 一个酒鬼和一个坐轮椅的 |
[10:40] | I think we know who the shrink’s gonna side with. | 我们都知道心理医生会站在谁那边 |
[10:42] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[10:43] | What’s happening is this ring comes with expectations and responsibilities. | 这枚戒指带着期望和责任 |
[10:48] | And if history teaches us anything, | 如果说历史教会了我们什么 |
[10:50] | that’s not my bag! | 那就是我承受不了那种重担 |
[10:51] | I mean, one night, you’re gonna come home for meat loaf, | 总有一天晚上 你会回家吃肉糜卷 |
[10:53] | ’cause Tuesday’s meat loaf night. | 因为周二是肉糜卷夜 |
[10:55] | Instead, you’re gonna find me face down | 而你会发现我 |
[10:56] | on the linoleum with a needle in my arm! | 脸贴在油毯上 胳膊上扎着针管 |
[10:58] | Bonnie, breathe. | 邦妮 深呼吸 |
[10:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:01] | Can’t breathe. | 没法呼吸 |
[11:03] | Can’t make meat loaf. | 没法做肉糜卷 |
[11:06] | Can’t… do this. | 我做不到 |
[11:09] | Still got to pee. | 还是得尿尿 |
[11:14] | Looks like you dodged a bullet there. | 看来你躲过一劫啊 |
[11:22] | I mean, he’s the best thing that ever happened to me, | 他是我遇到的最美好的人 |
[11:25] | but all these fears just came out of nowhere. | 但我就无缘无故地害怕 |
[11:27] | It just took me by surprise. | 这让我猝不及防 |
[11:29] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:32] | Are you sleeping? | 你居然睡了吗 |
[11:34] | Trying! | 我在努力 |
[11:35] | Hey, you know, part of this is on you. | 这事也怪你 |
[11:36] | You knew he was gonna propose. | 你知道他要求婚 |
[11:37] | You could’ve given me a heads-up. | 你可以提醒我一下的 |
[11:39] | You’re right, I’m to blame. Good night. | 你说得对 怪我 晚安 |
[11:42] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[11:42] | You’re just gonna abandon me in my hour of need. | 在我需要你的时候 你就抛弃我 |
[11:45] | And you abandoned me when I was seven; we’re even. | 我七岁时你也抛弃了我 咱们扯平了 |
[11:48] | Hey. You were an honorary fireman for a weekend. | 你当了一周末的荣誉消防员 |
[11:50] | Not all kids get that. | 不是所有小孩都这么好运气的 |
[11:52] | Mom, do you want to marry Adam? | 妈妈 你想嫁给亚当吗 |
[11:54] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[11:55] | So call him and apologize. | 那就打给他道歉 |
[11:57] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[11:58] | Then we start the marriage with me in the hole. | 那在我们的婚姻里我就占下风了 |
[12:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:04] | – By the way, was that restaurant your idea? – Yeah. | -顺便问句 那家餐厅是你的主意吗 -是啊 |
[12:07] | – It was pretty good. – Uh-huh. | -挺不错的 -嗯 |
[12:08] | If you ever go, try the osso buco. | 如果你去那吃饭 记得点烩牛膝 |
[12:10] | They give you this tiny little fork, you can dig the marrow… | 他们会给你一把小叉子 你可以挖骨髓 |
[12:12] | I don’t care! I got to get some sleep! | 我不在乎 我得睡会儿 |
[12:14] | Sorry. It’s not like you have anyone to take you. | 抱歉 反正也没人带你去吃 |
[12:20] | Thank you so much for coming with me today. | 多谢你今天陪我来 |
[12:23] | Happy to do it. | 我很乐意 |
[12:24] | I’m supposed to be studying for a test | 我本该为一场 |
[12:25] | that will determine the rest of my life, | 决定我人生的考试复习 |
[12:26] | but I’m happy to do it. | 但我很乐意陪你 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God. Do I even want to work here? | 天啊 我想在这里工作吗 |
[12:32] | I mean, look what I got to wear. | 瞧瞧我得穿什么 |
[12:33] | Brown polyester and grandma shoes. | 棕色涤纶外套和奶奶鞋 |
[12:35] | Hey, don’t knock comfortable footwear. | 别批评舒适的鞋子 |
[12:39] | If I could’ve stripped in these babies, | 如果我能穿着这对宝贝跳脱衣舞 |
[12:40] | I would’ve lasted five more years. | 我会再撑五年的 |
[12:44] | Stop eating sugar. | 别吃糖了 |
[12:45] | But I need it. | 但我需要 |
[12:46] | No, you don’t. | 你不需要 |
[12:49] | Look, it’s perfectly natural to feel scared right now. | 现在觉得害怕很自然 |
[12:51] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[12:53] | You should be. | 你该害怕 |
[12:55] | 40 is in your rearview mirror, | 你已经年过四十 |
[12:56] | your kid’s in foster care but you can’t get her back | 你孩子在寄养家庭 你只有找到一份正当工作 |
[12:59] | until you get a legit job, | 才能接回她 |
[13:00] | and you’re only qualified to sell cocaine | 而你只够格卖可卡因 |
[13:02] | and ruin some guy’s pants. | 和毁掉别的男人的裤子 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[13:07] | – Oh, my God. I can’t do this. – No, no, no. | -天啊 我做不到 -不不不 |
[13:09] | Nobody likes a sad waitress. Trust me, I know. | 没人喜欢伤心的服务员 相信我 我知道 |
[13:11] | Have some sugar. | 吃点糖吧 |
[13:12] | – No. – Sweet’N Low? | -不要 -低脂糖 |
[13:13] | – No. – Grape jelly? | -不要 -葡萄果酱呢 |
[13:14] | What-what’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[13:15] | I’ve screwed my life up so much | 我的生活已经被我毁干净了 |
[13:17] | I’ll never get it back together. | 我再也没法重振旗鼓了 |
[13:19] | Uh, I’m supposed to interview Natasha? | 我来面试娜塔莎 |
[13:22] | And here she is. | 这就是她 |
[13:24] | Your new waitress, hostess or bus person. | 你的新服务员 女侍者或者侍者助手 |
[13:28] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah. She’s just a little overwhelmed. | 没事 她只是有点不知所措 |
[13:32] | But let me tell you, Kenny, | 但我跟你说 肯尼 |
[13:34] | uh, it has always been a dream of hers to work here. | 在这里工作一直都是她的梦想 |
[13:38] | Hi, Kenny. | 你好 肯尼 |
[13:40] | In fact, she and I were just talking about | 实际上她刚还在和我说 |
[13:42] | how places like Uncle Freddy’s | 弗雷迪叔叔餐厅这种地方 |
[13:44] | have always been the backbone of American family life. | 一直都是美国家庭生活的支柱 |
[13:47] | Well, we do pride ourselves on big portions for big people. | 我们的确很骄傲为大人物提供了大量食物 |
[13:51] | I just want to die, Kenny. | 我只想死 肯尼 |
[13:54] | Look at that hustle. | 瞧瞧她的身法 |
[13:55] | Imagine when she has the right shoes. | 想象一下她穿上合适鞋子的样子 |
[13:58] | Okay, Kenny. We, uh, we look forward to hearing from you. | 好吧 肯尼 我们期待收到你的回复 |
[14:02] | Wait, Natasha! That’s not my car! | 等等 娜塔莎 那不是我的车 |
[14:10] | – Adam, I… – Nope. | -亚当 我 -不 |
[14:13] | Okay. That answers the question “Are you still mad?” | 好吧 那就回答了”你还生气吗” |
[14:17] | Fortunately, I have a key for such occasions. | 很幸运 我有把钥匙来应对这种场合 |
[14:22] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:25] | You just caught me off guard. | 我当时措手不及 |
[14:27] | Please, ask me again. | 拜托 再问我一次 |
[14:29] | Bonnie, it’s okay. | 邦妮 没关系 |
[14:30] | We don’t have to get married. | 我们没必要结婚 |
[14:32] | You can humiliate me as my girlfriend. | 你当我女友也能羞辱我 |
[14:34] | No. I love you, | 不 我爱你 |
[14:36] | and I want to humiliate you as your wife. | 我想作为你妻子羞辱你 |
[14:41] | Honey, I swear, if I had a time machine, | 亲爱的 我发誓 如果我有时间机器 |
[14:44] | I would go back and make it right. | 我会回到过去 做正确的事 |
[14:46] | Really? That’s what you’d use a time machine for? | 真的吗 你就用时间机器做这事吗 |
[14:49] | I might also make a few sports bets. | 我也许会在几场比赛中下注 |
[14:51] | Maybe the Cubs. | 也许是小熊队 |
[14:53] | You wouldn’t prevent this? | 你不会阻止我受伤吗 |
[14:55] | Look, if and when I get the time machine, | 等我拿到时间机器 |
[14:57] | we can make a list. | 我们可以列张表 |
[15:00] | Please, ask me to marry you again. | 拜托 再向我求一次婚吧 |
[15:05] | All right, fine. Bonnie, will you marry… | 好吧 邦妮 你愿意嫁给 |
[15:06] | No, no. | 不对 |
[15:07] | The long version with all the nice stuff. | 要说情话的长长的版本 |
[15:15] | Bonnie, I love you. | 邦妮 我爱你 |
[15:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:19] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想跟你共度余生 |
[15:21] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too. | 我也想跟你共度余生 |
[15:23] | – Will you marry me? – No. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -不愿意 |
[15:27] | I told my mouth to say yes, but “No” just came flying out. | 我告诉我的嘴说愿意 但”不愿意”直接跑出来了 |
[15:30] | What did Adam do? | 亚当做了什么 |
[15:31] | He rolled over my foot. | 他用轮椅碾了我的脚 |
[15:34] | And you know what? I deserved it. | 知道吗 是我活该 |
[15:36] | I am the worst person in the world. | 我是世界上最烂的人 |
[15:38] | – Well, you do tend to… – Well, to be fair… | -你的确 -说句公平话 |
[15:39] | Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. | 打住打住 |
[15:42] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[15:44] | – What did Christy say? – She doesn’t know. | -克丽丝蒂怎么说 -她还不知道 |
[15:46] | She’s out helping Natasha find a job. | 她去帮娜塔莎找工作了 |
[15:50] | Isn’t that great? | 那很棒啊 |
[15:52] | She gets a job, gets her kid back, | 她找份工作 接回孩子 |
[15:54] | and I’m stuck all alone in an empty house again. | 我又一个人待在空荡荡的房子里了 |
[16:00] | Everybody gets a fairy tale ending except for me. | 大家都幸福美满了 除了我 |
[16:04] | I want a fairy tale ending. | 我也想幸福美满 |
[16:06] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:08] | Maybe you keep saying no | 也许你一直拒绝 |
[16:10] | because you’ve been a horrible person for so long | 是因为你很久以来都是个可怕的人 |
[16:13] | you think you’re not good enough for Adam. | 你觉得自己配不上亚当 |
[16:16] | Well, that would explain why I’ve been sabotaging myself. | 这就解释了我为什么一直搞破坏 |
[16:19] | You should tell Adam that. | 你该告诉亚当 |
[16:23] | Is he still speaking to you? | 他还跟你说话吗 |
[16:24] | Oh, hell no. | 没门 |
[16:26] | But, uh, I might have a work-around. | 但是我也许有变通的办法 |
[16:34] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[16:36] | But wait, there’s more. | 但是等等 还有更多呢 |
[16:41] | Was that the tenth one? Do I get the next one free? | 那是第十次吗 下一次是不是免费 |
[16:44] | You are gonna be getting it free for a lifetime. | 你这辈子都将获得免费的”服务” |
[16:49] | Adam Ulysses Janikowski. | 亚当·尤利西斯·贾尼考斯基 |
[16:52] | Not my middle name. | 那不是我的中间名 |
[16:53] | See? There’s still things we get to learn about each other. | 瞧 我们还有了解彼此的空间 |
[16:57] | All I know is that I love you | 我只知道我爱你 |
[16:59] | more than anything in the world, so please marry me. | 胜过世界上的一切 请娶我吧 |
[17:02] | Ah, you are a piece of work, but yes. | 你真难搞 但是我愿意 |
[17:06] | Yes, I will marry you. | 我愿意娶你 |
[17:12] | Oh, my God. We’re really doing this. | 天啊 我们真的要这样做了 |
[17:14] | Together forever. | 永远在一起 |
[17:28] | You are looking at the biggest idiot on the planet. | 你在看着世界上最大的傻逼 |
[17:31] | Yep, there you are. | 你就是 |
[17:34] | Look what I did. | 瞧瞧我做了什么 |
[17:36] | You said yes? | 你答应了吗 |
[17:36] | Don’t make me relive it. | 别让我重温 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | I love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[17:42] | Why don’t I want to marry him? | 为什么不想嫁给他 |
[17:45] | Because deep down inside | 因为你内心深处 |
[17:46] | you think you’re not good enough? | 觉得自己不够好吗 |
[17:48] | Nah, that’s what Marjorie said. | 玛乔丽也是这么说的 |
[17:51] | Mom, what are you afraid of? | 妈妈 你怕什么呢 |
[17:53] | Evil clowns. | 邪恶小丑 |
[17:54] | Scratch that– all clowns. | 划掉 所有小丑 |
[17:57] | Being married to the same guy for the rest of my life. | 这辈子都嫁给同一个人 |
[18:00] | Why don’t you approach marriage like you do staying sober? | 你何不像坚持戒瘾那样对待婚姻呢 |
[18:02] | You know? One day at a time. | 一天一天慢慢来 |
[18:05] | Wow. That’s not bad. | 这还行 |
[18:08] | – Have you guys set a date? – No. | -你们定日期了吗 -没有 |
[18:10] | Then what are you worried about? | 那你担心个什么劲 |
[18:11] | You can keep this engagement up for years. | 你可以维持订婚很多年 |
[18:14] | Say more. | 继续说 |
[18:18] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[18:19] | When has a man ever pushed for a wedding date? | 男人什么时候急着定结婚日期了 |
[18:22] | It’s like a woman initiating butt stuff. | 就像是女人提出爆菊 |
[18:27] | If you don’t bring it up, then he won’t. | 如果你不提 那他也不会 |
[18:30] | That’s brilliant. Mm-hmm. | 真聪明 |
[18:32] | I’m also gaining a little insight | 我也了解了 |
[18:34] | as to why you’re still single. | 你还单身的一个小原因 |
[18:37] | And I’m gaining insight | 而我了解了 |
[18:38] | as to why Adam proposed three times. | 亚当求婚三次的原因 |
[18:42] | – Bottom line… – Bad choice. | -总之[屁股] -糟糕的选择 |
[18:43] | In conclusion… | 结论是 |
[18:46] | you’re saying I could just buy bridal magazines, | 你说我可以买新娘杂志 |
[18:48] | wear my pretty ring and run the clock out? | 戴着漂亮的戒指 同时拖延时间吗 |
[18:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:52] | You’re never getting married! | 你永远不会结婚了 |
[19:02] | Oh, Bonnie, it’s beautiful. | 邦妮 这真美 |
[19:05] | Two carat solitaire, a bit cloudy. | 两克拉单粒钻石 有些不透明 |
[19:09] | This might not be from a mall. | 也许不是从商场买的 |
[19:11] | I’m so jealous. | 我好嫉妒 |
[19:13] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[19:15] | So when’s the big day? | 大日子是什么时候 |
[19:17] | June 19th. Mm. | 6月19日 |
[19:18] | Year to be determined. | 年份未定 |
[19:23] | Ah! Guys, you’ll never believe it. | 各位 你们不会相信的 |
[19:26] | Guess who got an average score on her LSAT? | 猜猜谁在法考中得了平均分 |
[19:30] | So congratulations are in order? | 我们该恭喜吗 |
[19:32] | Yes. Now I can get into the best of the low level law schools. | 是啊 现在我能进入最好的低级法学院了 |
[19:36] | Oh. I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[19:37] | I always knew you could barely do it. | 我就知道你差点能成功 |
[19:40] | Aw, thanks, Mom. You were always barely there for me. | 谢谢你 妈妈 你总是几乎不陪着我 |
[19:44] | Well, isn’t this all balloons and confetti? | 这真是好消息啊 |
[19:48] | You got a big career ahead of you, | 你前途无量 |
[19:50] | you have a fiancé, you got a husband. | 你有未婚夫 你有丈夫 |
[19:54] | What do I have? | 我有啥呢 |
[19:56] | Oh, quit your bitching, you selfish, pampered princess. | 少抱怨了 你这个自私吃撑的小公举 |
[19:59] | – What? – You got a purse that costs more than my car. | -什么 -你的包比我的车还贵 |
[20:02] | You sleep till noon because you don’t have to work. | 你睡到中午 因为你不必工作 |
[20:05] | On top of that, you got your hairdresser, manicurist, | 除此之外 你还有发型师 美甲师 |
[20:07] | masseuse, all coming to your house. | 按摩师 都是上门服务 |
[20:09] | You know who comes to my house, Jill? Nobody. | 你知道谁上我的门吗 吉尔 没人 |
[20:13] | Not even the delivery boy from Golden Dragon. | 金龙的送餐小哥都不来 |
[20:16] | I got to walk down four flights of stairs | 我得下四层楼 |
[20:18] | to get my kung pao freakin’ chicken! | 去拿我该死的宫保鸡丁 |
[20:21] | So the next time I hear you | 下次我听到你 |
[20:22] | feeling sorry for yourself, | 大吐苦水时 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna smack you so hard | 我要狠狠赏你一巴掌 |
[20:26] | your lip filler’s gonna come out your ear! | 扇得你的丰唇假体从耳朵里飞出来 |
[20:35] | You want some pie? | 你想吃点派吗 |
[20:39] | You all finished here? | 你们吃完了吗 |
[20:41] | I think we need a minute. | 我想我们还需要一会儿 |
[20:43] | Well, hurry up. My feet are killing me. | 快点 我的脚疼死了 |
[20:46] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. | 我忘记告诉你们了 |
[20:48] | I got Natasha a job. | 我给娜塔莎找了份工作 |
[20:49] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 真好啊 |