时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My mom wanted to say hi. | 我妈妈想跟你打个招呼 |
[00:04] | Hey, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:05] | Get over here, you. | 你过来吧 |
[00:07] | Thank you so much for taking care of my girl. | 非常感谢你照顾我女儿 |
[00:09] | Hi, I’m Christy, Jill’s friend. | 我是克丽丝蒂 吉尔的朋友 |
[00:11] | Did you ever dance at Live Nudes? | 你在裸体在线跳过舞吗 |
[00:13] | I used to work there, too. | 我以前也在那里工作 |
[00:15] | As long as you’re in here, why not give it a real try? | 既然你在这里 为什么不试着真戒一下 |
[00:17] | I have tried. | 我试过 |
[00:18] | How about this time I help you? | 这次我帮你怎么样 |
[00:20] | You would do that? | 你愿意那样做吗 |
[00:21] | We’re pole pals. | 我们是管友 |
[00:23] | Hey, great news, baby. Christy’s gonna help me | 好消息 宝贝 克丽丝蒂会帮我 |
[00:25] | get out of here so you and me can move to L.A. | 离开这里 这样我们就能搬去洛杉矶了 |
[00:27] | Help Natasha, and when they take Emily away from me, | 帮助娜塔莎 当他们把艾米莉从我身边夺走 |
[00:30] | and that woman puts her through hell, | 那个女人让她经历地狱 |
[00:32] | and she gets stuck in another foster home, | 她被送去另一个寄养家庭时 |
[00:34] | you can feel real proud of yourself. | 你就可以为自己觉得骄傲了 |
[00:36] | You were in rehab over and over, | 你一直在康复中心进进出出 |
[00:38] | and we never gave up on you | 我们从未放弃过你 |
[00:39] | ’cause we don’t throw people away. | 因为我们不会抛弃人们 |
[00:43] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你们是谁 -你是谁 |
[00:45] | This is my mother with my father. | 这是我妈妈和爸爸 |
[00:48] | Wow, there’s Grandma : with a black man. | 外婆和黑人男子在一起 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry, that was weird. | 抱歉 这很奇怪 |
[00:54] | I don’t know why I whispered. We have black friends. | 我不知道我为什么耳语 我们有黑人朋友的 |
[00:58] | Here’s the e-mail we got from a lawyer. | 这是律师发我们的电邮 |
[01:01] | Are you saying you’re my sister? | 你是说你是我姐姐吗 |
[01:03] | I’m not sayin’ nothin’ to nobody. | 我什么都没说 |
[01:06] | Boy, this is hard to say… | 天啊 真难开口 |
[01:10] | but I guess you’re probably the best people to say it to. | 但我想最好是跟你们说 |
[01:12] | I’ve gotten to a point where | 我如今已经 |
[01:15] | I’m snorting coke every day. | 每天都吸可卡因 |
[01:18] | Welcome to the family! We’re here! | 欢迎来到我们家 我们在 |
[01:24] | What are you so happy about? | 你傻乐什么 |
[01:25] | Just look at Natasha. | 看看娜塔莎 |
[01:27] | I know I’m sitting here on my ass, but in a small way, | 我知道我在这边坐着 但在某种意义上 |
[01:30] | I’m over there cleaning that table with her. | 我也在那边和她一起清理桌子 |
[01:35] | Well, neither one of you is doing a very good job. | 你俩都做不好工作 |
[01:38] | You go right ahead and be proud of yourself, Christy. | 你为自己骄傲吧 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:41] | You’ve been a big help to that girl. | 你帮了那女孩很大的忙 |
[01:43] | Thank you, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[01:45] | Did you hear that, Mom? | 听见了吗 老妈 |
[01:48] | Did you hear that, Christy? | 听见了吗 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:51] | I like your top, Wendy. | 我喜欢你的上衣 温蒂 |
[01:53] | Thank you. Jill gave me | 谢谢 吉尔给了我一些 |
[01:55] | a bunch of her clothes she can’t fit into… | 她穿不上的衣服… |
[01:56] | Doesn’t want. | 不想要的衣服 |
[02:00] | Doesn’t want anymore. | 不想要的衣服 |
[02:02] | Please, God, tell me it’s almost 4:00. | 求你了上帝 告诉我快到四点了吧 |
[02:05] | It’s 12:30. | 十二点半 |
[02:06] | Damn it. Scooch. | 该死 过去 |
[02:10] | You probably shouldn’t sit with us while you’re working. | 你工作的时候最好别和我们坐一起 |
[02:12] | Yeah, and some kid probably shouldn’t have | 是啊 某些孩子最好 |
[02:13] | puked up waffles on the bathroom floor. | 别在厕所地板上吐华夫饼 |
[02:16] | I’m just hoping nobody slips on it. | 我只希望没人滑倒 |
[02:19] | You should be very proud. | 你应该很骄傲 |
[02:21] | This job sucks. | 这工作太烂了 |
[02:23] | I made more stripping, and I worked the brunch shift. | 我跳脱衣舞挣得更多 值的还是早午餐班 |
[02:25] | Yeah, but if you were stripping, | 是的 但如果你在跳脱衣舞 |
[02:26] | you probably wouldn’t stay sober. | 你大概也不会坚持戒瘾 |
[02:28] | Was that brunch a buffet or… | 那里的早午餐是自助的吗 |
[02:30] | We’re not eating at a strip club, Wendy. | 我们不去脱衣舞俱乐部里吃饭 温蒂 |
[02:32] | Why not? We ate at the gas station | 为什么不呢 我们甚至都在 |
[02:34] | that you wanted to go to. | 你想去的加油站吃过饭 |
[02:38] | Hard work is a part of recovery. | 努力工作是恢复的一部分 |
[02:40] | She’s right. When I was in rehab, | 她说得对 我在戒瘾所时 |
[02:42] | I spent every morning slicing up cucumbers for the spa water. | 我每天早上都削黄瓜丢进温泉浴 |
[02:45] | Hasn’t seen many cucumbers lately. | 最近没见到多少黄瓜 |
[02:48] | Vomit. Ladies room, now. | 呕吐物 女厕所 快去 |
[02:52] | Yay, sobriety! | 戒瘾万岁 |
[02:55] | Oh, like she never cleaned up vomit | 好像她跳脱衣舞时 |
[02:56] | when she was stripping. | 没清理过呕吐物一样 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, she better clean it quick, ’cause I gotta pee. | 是啊 她最好快点打扫完 我还要小便呢 |
[03:02] | Hey, Christy, Ray’s coming to town. | 克丽丝蒂 雷来城里了 |
[03:04] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[03:05] | How’s your brother doing? | 你弟弟怎么样 |
[03:06] | Well, he kicked the blow three months ago, | 他三个月前戒了可卡因 |
[03:08] | so he’s probably twitchy and angry and wants everyone | 所以他很可能焦虑暴躁 想让周围所有人 |
[03:11] | around him to die a slow and painful death. | 都缓慢痛苦地死去 |
[03:13] | Funny how you never got past that. | 有趣的是你仍处在这状态 |
[03:17] | Wow, an unmotivated shot. I like it. | 不励志演讲 我喜欢 |
[03:22] | Oh, he’s such a pretty man. | 他真帅 |
[03:24] | Is he still a homosexual? | 他依然是同性恋吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I don’t think, when you marry a man, | 是的 我不觉得跟男人结婚 |
[03:29] | that’s a phase. | 只是个阶段 |
[03:30] | What a waste. | 真浪费 |
[03:32] | Well, if I can’t have him, | 虽然我不能拥有他 |
[03:34] | I can sure as hell have a waffle. | 但我可以享用华夫饼 |
[03:35] | Server. | 服务员 |
[03:56] | No. No beer. | 不准喝啤酒 |
[03:58] | Why? It’s after 4:00. | 为什么 四点过了 |
[04:00] | My brother is newly sober. | 我弟弟刚戒瘾 |
[04:01] | He doesn’t need to be tempted. | 他不能受到诱惑 |
[04:03] | I’ll finish it before he gets here. | 我会在他来之前喝完 |
[04:05] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[04:12] | Ray! | 雷 |
[04:13] | Hey, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:14] | Get in here. Ah. | 过来 |
[04:17] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[04:19] | Ah. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:22] | Great. Really great. | 很好 非常好 |
[04:25] | You remember Adam. | 你记得亚当吧 |
[04:27] | Of course. What’s up? | 当然 你好吗 |
[04:29] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:30] | You look so healthy and rested. | 你看起来很健康 精力充沛 |
[04:33] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[04:35] | Sobriety suits me. Oh. | 戒瘾适合我 |
[04:36] | Oh, man, when I first got sober, | 我刚戒瘾的时候 |
[04:38] | all I did was sleep, cry, and listen to Jewel. | 我整天都在睡觉 哭泣 听珠儿的歌 |
[04:42] | I only wish I’d done it sooner. | 我只希望我早点戒瘾 |
[04:43] | If I’d gotten sober sooner, she wouldn’t be here. | 如果我早点戒瘾 就没有她了 |
[04:46] | Oh, I’d be here. | 会有我的 |
[04:47] | I’d just be younger and taller. | 我只不过会更年轻更高 |
[04:51] | Seems like it’s going really well. | 看起来进行得很顺利 |
[04:53] | Yeah. I’m going to meetings, I got a sponsor. | 是的 我去参加戒瘾会 我有互助对象 |
[04:56] | I even joined a sober basketball team. | 我甚至参加了戒瘾篮球队 |
[04:58] | We suck, but it’s fun. | 我们很菜 但很有趣 |
[05:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:01] | That is not what happened to me. | 我可没遇到这种事 |
[05:04] | You like basketball? | 你喜欢篮球吗 |
[05:06] | The black part of me does. The gay part hates it. | 我黑人的一面喜欢 我同性恋的一面讨厌 |
[05:09] | No, no, I didn’t mean it… | 不不 我不是那意思 |
[05:10] | I’m just messing with you. | 我在开玩笑 |
[05:11] | I love sports, but I hate | 我喜欢运动 但我讨厌 |
[05:13] | tiny little dogs and Halloween. | 小狗和万圣节 |
[05:17] | What about musicals? | 音乐剧呢 |
[05:18] | Oh, you gotta like some of that stuff, they kick you out. | 你必须喜欢几部 不然会被除名 |
[05:21] | Halloween’s a thing? | 有万圣节这回事吗 |
[05:22] | Where you been? That’s gay Christmas. | 你这么过时吗 那就像是同性恋圣诞节 |
[05:24] | Last year, I was in a bar with 300 guys dressed as Hamilton. | 去年 我和三百个穿成汉密尔顿的男人在酒吧里 |
[05:29] | So, how long you in town for? | 你要在这里待多久 |
[05:31] | Couple days. | 几天 |
[05:32] | Frog’s Creek Winery is a client. | 蛙溪酒庄是个客户 |
[05:34] | Is David with you? | 大卫和你在一起吗 |
[05:35] | David’s his husband. | 大卫是他丈夫 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I pieced that together. | 我猜到了 |
[05:37] | Nah, he’s home binging Love It or List It. | 不在 他在家追《旧房新屋》 |
[05:40] | That’s a real estate makeover show. | 那是一部房产改造剧 |
[05:41] | Got that one, too. | 这我也知道 |
[05:43] | Hey, you should come with us to our meeting tomorrow. | 你应该明天和我们去戒瘾会 |
[05:45] | Ooh, you could speak. Your story is so inspiring. | 你可以发表讲话 你的故事太正能量了 |
[05:48] | Or you could come to the Warriors game with me. | 或者你可以和我去看勇士队的比赛 |
[05:50] | I got great seats. | 我有很好的座位 |
[05:52] | Buddy of mine is Steph Curry’s dentist. | 我有个朋友是斯蒂芬·库里的牙医 |
[05:54] | Steph Curry is a famous basketball player. | 斯蒂芬·库里是个著名篮球球员 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[06:01] | And you’re not staying in a hotel. | 你不能住在宾馆里 |
[06:02] | You’re staying with your family. | 你要和家人住一起 |
[06:04] | On our lumpy couch. | 睡凹凸不平的沙发 |
[06:07] | Okay, but heads up, | 好 但事先说明 |
[06:08] | I get up at 6:00 A.M. to run and do yoga. | 我早晨六点起床跑步 练瑜伽 |
[06:11] | He’s doing better than you. I’m getting another beer. | 他比你们好多了 我去再喝一瓶啤酒 |
[06:22] | Why aren’t you in bed with your boyfriend? | 你为什么不和男友上床睡觉 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause he’s busy talking to his boyfriend. | 因为他忙着和他的男友聊天 |
[06:27] | It started with basketball, | 刚开始是篮球 |
[06:28] | now they’re bonding over Mark Wahlberg movies. | 现在他们都喜欢马克·沃尔伯格的电影 |
[06:31] | Sounds like Ray’s doing great. | 听起来雷状态很好 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I don’t get it. | 我想不通 |
[06:33] | Have you ever met anyone, anywhere, at any time | 你有没有在任何时间或地点 遇到过任何人 |
[06:36] | that gave up cocaine that easily? | 如此轻易就戒掉可卡因的 |
[06:38] | – Lots of… – Without prison? | -很多 -没进监狱的 |
[06:40] | – My friend Jenny… – Switched to meth. | -我朋友詹妮 -改吸冰毒了 |
[06:43] | – Joe… – Died. | -乔 -死了 |
[06:45] | Joe died? | 乔死了 |
[06:46] | Yeah, Super Bowl Sunday. | 是的 超级碗星期天 |
[06:50] | Ray’s your brother! | 雷是你弟弟 |
[06:51] | Be happy he’s doing well. | 他状态好你应该高兴 |
[06:53] | I am happy. I just wouldn’t mind seeing | 我是高兴 我只是不介意看到 |
[06:55] | some night sweats, a few days in jail, | 夜间盗汗 蹲几天监狱 |
[06:57] | maybe a mild seizure. | 或许轻度癫痫发作 |
[07:02] | All right, I’ve got to put a stop to this. | 好吧 我必须去叫停了 |
[07:03] | You’re really upset that they’re getting along? | 他们聊得来真令你生气吗 |
[07:05] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[07:09] | My date ready yet? | 我的男伴准备好了吗 |
[07:11] | You are ten years younger than me and quite good-looking– | 你比我小十岁 长相也帅气 |
[07:13] | please don’t refer to him as your date. | 拜托你别称他为你的男伴 |
[07:16] | Oh, Bonnie, I’m 15 years younger than you. | 邦妮 我比你小十五岁 |
[07:22] | Must have forgotten your sunscreen | 你一定是忘涂护脸霜了 |
[07:23] | ’cause you got burned. | 因为你的脸被打惨了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, that was a lot funnier in seventh grade. | 这玩笑在初一时更好笑 |
[07:30] | Let’s hit it. | 走吧 |
[07:31] | – Have fun. – All right. Mwah. | -好好玩 -好的 |
[07:34] | Are you wearing cologne? | 你喷了香水吗 |
[07:36] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[07:38] | You put on cologne for my brother? | 你为我弟弟喷了香水吗 |
[07:40] | I put on cologne for Steph Curry. | 我为斯蒂芬·库里喷了香水 |
[07:41] | You never know, he might jump in the stands | 世事难料 说不定他会跳进观众席 |
[07:43] | and land in my lap. | 坐我腿上 |
[07:46] | And I’m the gay one. | 同性恋居然是我 |
[07:48] | Can we go, please? | 我们能走了吗 |
[07:49] | – Let me get my keys. – No, I’ll drive. | -我去拿车钥匙 -不 我来开车 |
[07:51] | I got a Mercedes. | 我有奔驰 |
[07:52] | I got handicap parking. | 我有残疾人车位 |
[07:54] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[07:56] | Look at ’em, they’re like a ’70s cop show. | 看看他们 就像70年代的警匪剧 |
[07:59] | Come on, Huggy Bear. | 走吧 抱抱熊 |
[08:00] | Right behind ya, Wheels. | 就在你身后 轮椅客 |
[08:03] | They are so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[08:05] | I still say something’s not right about him. | 我还是觉得他不对劲 |
[08:07] | Are you kidding? He’s thriving. | 你在开玩笑吗 他精神焕发 |
[08:09] | Nah, I’m not buying it. | 不 我不信 |
[08:10] | You don’t go right from coke fiend to… | 你不会直接从可卡因成瘾者变成 |
[08:12] | “I get up at 6:00 A.M. to do yoga.” | “我早上六点起床练瑜伽” |
[08:16] | Well, I’m glad for him. | 我为他高兴 |
[08:17] | Ugh, that is so you. | 典型的你 |
[08:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:21] | Let’s go to our damn meeting. | 我们去参加该死的戒瘾会 |
[08:23] | My car or yours? | 开我的车还是你的车 |
[08:25] | Ray’s. I’ll hate the world | 雷的车 坐在奔驰里 |
[08:27] | a little less in a Mercedes. | 我会少恨这个世界一点 |
[08:33] | Mind slowing down? | 介意慢点吗 |
[08:35] | Hey, I’m going over 50 | 我50多了 |
[08:36] | and the windows aren’t rattling. | 车窗甚至都没嘎嘎乱响呢 |
[08:37] | Let me have this. | 让我放爽了开吧 |
[08:41] | Look at the temperature control. | 瞧瞧温度控制 |
[08:43] | We each have our own zone. | 我们每个人都有自己的温度区 |
[08:45] | I can make your zone really hot. | 我要让你的温度区变很热 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna make mine really cold. | 让我的温度区变很冷 |
[08:50] | Let’s see if it rains in the middle of the car. | 来看看车中间会不会下雨 |
[08:55] | Ooh, what do you think this button | 你觉得这个波浪线的按钮 |
[08:56] | with the squiggly lines does? | 是做什么用的 |
[08:58] | Will you look at the road?! | 你能看路吗 |
[09:00] | I tell you, if I had a car like this, | 我跟你说 如果我也有这种车 |
[09:02] | sobriety would be easy for me, too. | 戒瘾对我来说也会很容易 |
[09:04] | That is the stupidest thing you’ve ever said. | 这是你说过的最蠢的话 |
[09:06] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:09] | Check it out. Massage seats? | 瞧瞧 按摩座椅 |
[09:15] | You feel that? | 感受到了吗 |
[09:16] | Feel it? | 感受到 |
[09:17] | I’m ready to turn around and straddle it. | 我都准备好转过身跨坐了 |
[09:22] | ♪ I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, really want ♪ | *我会告诉你什么是我想要的 我真正想要的* |
[09:24] | ♪ So tell me what you want, what you really, really want ♪ | *所以告诉我你想要什么 你真正想要的是什么* |
[09:26] | ♪ I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha, I wanna, ha ♪ | *我想要 我想要 我想要 我想要* |
[09:29] | ♪ I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig, ah ♪ | *我真的想要的是吱嘎吱嘎* |
[09:31] | ♪ If you wanna be my lover… ♪ | *如果想做我的爱人* |
[09:38] | So, married to a guy, huh? | 跟一个男人结婚了啊 |
[09:42] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:44] | How is that? | 怎么样 |
[09:45] | You know. Marriage. | 就是婚姻嘛 |
[09:47] | We fight over the remote just like the rest of the world. | 跟全世界一样争抢遥控器 |
[09:53] | Do you guys share socks, or do you have your own? | 你们的袜子是分享的吗 还是自己有自己的袜子 |
[09:57] | We have our own. | 我们有自己的袜子 |
[09:58] | They get mixed up sometimes. | 有时候会搞混 |
[10:00] | Good question, though. | 问得好 |
[10:04] | Okay, my turn. | 该我了 |
[10:05] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[10:06] | I’m assuming, since you’re with Bonnie, | 我猜你和邦妮在一起后 |
[10:08] | everything… works? | 一切都能”用”吗 |
[10:12] | Everything but the legs. | 除了腿不能用 别的都行 |
[10:15] | So, you’re pretty much always on the bottom. | 所以你基本上都在下面 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | What do you guys do, flip a coin? | 你们怎么做的 掷硬币决定上下吗 |
[10:27] | You said I could drive again. | 你说过我可以再开车的 |
[10:28] | When do I get to drive again? | 什么时候轮到我 |
[10:30] | I’m not gonna just pull over on the freeway. | 我不会就这样在高速上靠边 |
[10:35] | Or maybe I am. | 也许我会 |
[10:37] | I didn’t think rich people got pulled over. | 我还以为有钱人不会被叫靠边 |
[10:40] | Any chance he’s just gonna congratulate us | 他有没有可能只是来恭喜我们 |
[10:42] | on how well our lives have turned out? | 我们是多么事业有成 |
[10:44] | Get the registration. | 去拿行驶证 |
[10:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:49] | Relax. We haven’t done anything wrong. | 放松 我们没做错什么 |
[10:51] | We’re two law-abiding, sober women… | 我们是两个守法戒瘾的女人 |
[10:53] | Who are carrying about $300 worth of cocaine. | 携带了价值三百元的可卡因 |
[10:57] | Maybe it comes with the car. | 也许是车附赠的 |
[11:05] | Are you sure it’s coke? | 你确定是可卡因吗 |
[11:07] | Either that, or Ray’s gonna do a teeny, tiny load of laundry. | 要么是那个 要么雷就要洗几件衣服 |
[11:10] | Get rid of that. | 收起来 |
[11:15] | Be cool. | 冷静 |
[11:21] | Good evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[11:23] | License and registration. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[11:24] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[11:26] | This is my brother’s car. | 这是我弟弟的车 |
[11:27] | He’s at a basketball game with my boyfriend. | 他跟我男朋友去看篮球赛了 |
[11:30] | He’s in a wheelchair. Not my brother, my boyfriend. | 他坐轮椅 不是我弟弟 是我男友 |
[11:32] | My-my brother’s black. | 我弟弟是黑人 |
[11:33] | I’m not saying that because you’re black. | 我这样说不是因为你也是黑人 |
[11:34] | He’s also gay, you might be gay. | 他还是同性恋 你也许是 |
[11:36] | That’s not my business. | 不关我的事 |
[11:37] | Anyway, here’s the license. | 总之 这是驾照 |
[11:41] | That’s Christy, she’s my daughter. | 那是克丽丝蒂 我女儿 |
[11:42] | Say hi, Christy. | 打个招呼 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:45] | Are you okay, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[11:46] | Menopause. | 更年期 |
[11:48] | Cold one second, sweating balls the next, | 前一秒瑟瑟发抖 下一秒汗如雨下 |
[11:50] | You’ll see. Not now, not for a while. | 你会知道的 暂时不知道 还得过阵子 |
[11:52] | Are you aware your driver’s side taillight is out? | 你知道司机这一侧的尾灯熄灭了吗 |
[11:54] | Again, uh, my brother’s car. | 再说一次 这是我弟弟的车 |
[11:56] | He’s at a basketball game with my boyfriend. | 他跟我男友去看球赛了 |
[11:57] | I keep saying “Boyfriend.” | 我一直说男友 |
[11:58] | He’s really “Fiancé,” Look. See? | 他其实是未婚夫 瞧 |
[12:01] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[12:02] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:10] | Okay, I don’t want to alarm you, | 我不想让你担心 |
[12:11] | but I don’t know where the coke went. | 但我不知道可卡因去哪儿了 |
[12:13] | That is alarming. | 那就是让我担心 |
[12:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:16] | Finding drugs in the dark is, like, my superpower. | 在黑暗中找毒品是我的超能力 |
[12:18] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[12:21] | Find it? | 找到了吗 |
[12:22] | Nope. Just a big bag of pot. | 没 只找到一大袋大麻 |
[12:26] | She’s coming back. | 她回来了 |
[12:29] | All right, ma’am. Oh… | 好 女士 |
[12:31] | Hello again. | 你好 |
[12:31] | Make sure your brother gets that taillight fixed. | 确保你弟弟修好车灯 |
[12:35] | And you ladies have a good night. | 祝你们今晚愉快 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:39] | Too many thank yous. | 太多谢谢了 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Okay. Your turn to drive. | 好 轮到你开车了 |
[12:52] | What happened to us? | 我们怎么了 |
[12:54] | We used to smuggle suitcases of this stuff | 我们之前偷运几箱毒品 |
[12:56] | without breaking a sweat. | 汗都不出一滴 |
[12:58] | Mm. We’ve gone soft. | 我们变脆弱了 |
[13:00] | We’re worse than soft. | 比脆弱更糟糕 |
[13:01] | We’re civilians. | 我们成了平民 |
[13:02] | You shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[13:06] | I’m not even a little bit tempted to use it. | 我内心毫无一丝想吸毒的冲动 |
[13:09] | Mm. I’m a little tempted to sell it. | 我倒是有点想卖了 |
[13:14] | Something about that comforts me. | 这让我觉得慰藉 |
[13:18] | Crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[13:19] | Hey. Adam bought me a shirt! | 亚当给我买了一件球服 |
[13:26] | Something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[13:27] | Very. | 出大事了 |
[13:30] | Something I did? | 是我做的事吗 |
[13:32] | No. | 不是 |
[13:32] | Great. Good luck, buddy. | 真棒 祝你好运 伙计 |
[13:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:41] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[13:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:45] | Oh, come on, Ray. | 拜托 雷 |
[13:46] | We found it in your car. | 我们在你车里找到的 |
[13:48] | What were you doing in my car? | 你们在我车里干什么 |
[13:49] | I’m asking the questions here. | 这里该我问问题 |
[13:51] | So why does a guy who’s been sober three months | 为什么一个戒瘾三个月的人 |
[13:53] | have coke and weed in his car? | 车里还有可卡因和大麻 |
[13:58] | I must’ve just forgot about it. | 我肯定是忘了 |
[13:59] | Oh, because that’s a thing that happens. | 因为会发生这种事 |
[14:00] | Nobody forgets about three grams of blow. | 没人会忘掉三克可卡因 |
[14:04] | Unless they’ve smoked a giant bag of weed. | 除非他们吸了一大袋大麻 |
[14:10] | Come on, admit it, you’re still getting high. | 承认吧 你还在吸毒 |
[14:15] | Occasionally. | 偶尔的 |
[14:17] | In the last three months, did you go to any meetings? | 过去三个月里 你参加过任何戒瘾会吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. A few. | 参加了一些 |
[14:20] | And I realized I don’t have a problem. | 我意识到我没问题 |
[14:24] | – Have you gone… – I don’t have a problem. | -你有没有 -我没问题 |
[14:27] | I just didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你 |
[14:28] | because I knew you’d overreact. | 是因为我知道你们会反应过度 |
[14:30] | Does David know you’re still using? | 大卫知道你还在吸毒吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:35] | David and I are on a break. | 大卫和我决定先分手 |
[14:38] | Well, guess what, buddy, if you want to keep using, | 猜猜怎么 如果你想继续吸毒 |
[14:40] | we’re gonna be on a break, too. | 那我们也最好先分开 |
[14:44] | Listen to you. Straight up Marjorie. | 听听你说的话 玛乔丽的范儿 |
[14:48] | Yeah. Could the day get any worse? | 是啊 今天还能更糟糕吗 |
[14:54] | This brings back memories, doesn’t it? | 让我们想到了过去的日子 对吧 |
[14:56] | Yeah. You can almost hear the cops banging on the door. | 是啊 你几乎能听见警察敲门 |
[15:00] | Dogs barking, helicopters circling overhead. | 警犬咆哮 直升机在头顶盘旋 |
[15:03] | There were never helicopters. | 从来没有过直升机 |
[15:05] | You were just really high. | 你只是太嗨了 |
[15:10] | Mm. #Sad. | #难过 |
[15:14] | There’s gonna be a party in Fish Town tonight. | 鱼镇今晚要开派对了 |
[15:18] | Okay, so tomorrow, we’ll take Ray to a meeting. | 好吧 明天我们带雷参加戒瘾会 |
[15:20] | – In his car. – And I’ll drive. | -开他的车 -我来开车 |
[15:21] | Not happening. | 不行 |
[15:25] | Uh-oh, the drugs are coming back. | 不好 毒品回来了 |
[15:27] | How about that. After all these years, | 厉害了 这么多年后 |
[15:29] | the toilet’s finally throwing up on us. | 马桶终于对我们吐了 |
[15:38] | Want some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗 |
[15:40] | Uh, you know, I’m gonna pass. | 还是算了 |
[15:41] | I got to head out. | 我得出去了 |
[15:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:46] | Thought we were gonna have that hot sauce eating contest. | 还以为我们要进行吃辣椒酱比赛呢 |
[15:50] | Rain check. | 回头吧 |
[15:52] | Listen, I don’t want to wake up Bonnie and Christy. | 听着 我不想吵醒邦妮和克丽丝蒂 |
[15:54] | Would you thank them for me? | 你可以帮我谢谢她们吗 |
[15:55] | Uh, sure, but, uh, what’s the rush? | 当然 但你着什么急啊 |
[15:59] | I just got to go. | 我只是得走了 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:03] | Call me. | 给我打电话哦 |
[16:12] | – Where’s Ray? – He left. | -雷在哪 -他走了 |
[16:14] | What? We’re supposed to go to a meeting. | 什么 我们本该去戒瘾会的 |
[16:16] | I don’t know what to tell you, Bonnie. He’s gone. | 我不知道该和你说什么 邦妮 他走了 |
[16:19] | Who’s gone? | 谁走了 |
[16:20] | Ray. | 雷 |
[16:22] | Gone gone? | 再也不回来了吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, he took his bag. | 他带走了他的行李 |
[16:26] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | I thought of trying to talk him into staying, | 我想过试图说服他留下 |
[16:33] | but didn’t really know what to say to him. | 但不知道该对他说什么 |
[16:34] | There’s nothing you could’ve said. | 你无能为力的 |
[16:41] | I had a gay black friend. | 我有个同性恋黑人朋友 |
[16:42] | That was gonna be my thing this year. | 这本来是我今年吹嘘的本钱 |
[16:53] | Hey, Natasha. Getting used to the new job? | 娜塔莎 习惯新工作了吗 |
[16:56] | No. You know what’s more disgusting | 没有 你知道什么 |
[16:58] | than the food people leave behind on their plates? | 比人们留在盘子上的食物更恶心吗 |
[17:00] | Having to pick through that food | 得翻弄那些食物 |
[17:01] | to find some stupid kid’s retainer. | 找到某个蠢孩子的牙套 |
[17:03] | Oh! I always used to lose my retainer. | 我之前总是弄丢牙套 |
[17:07] | Then my mom gave me a little plastic bag | 然后我妈妈给了我一个小塑料袋 |
[17:08] | to put it in when I was… | 把牙套放进去… |
[17:09] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[17:15] | Don’t take it personally, she’s still pretty raw. | 别太计较 她还是很暴躁 |
[17:18] | I’m with Natasha, that story was going nowhere. | 我支持娜塔莎 那故事很没意思 |
[17:23] | Have you guys heard from Ray? | 你们有雷的消息了吗 |
[17:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:26] | I talked to his husband, but they haven’t spoken in weeks. | 我跟他丈夫聊过了 但他们几周没说过话 |
[17:30] | He did say Ray lost his job, | 他说雷失去了工作 |
[17:32] | and owes money all over the place. | 欠了一屁股债 |
[17:34] | You forget how hard it is to get sober. | 你忘了戒瘾有多难 |
[17:37] | I’m afraid the next time we hear from him, he’s gonna be in jail. | 我害怕下次我们听到他的消息时 他会在监狱 |
[17:41] | Or worse. | 或者更糟糕 |
[17:43] | Well, not everybody makes it. | 不是每个人都能成功的 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Oh. Sure. | 别客气 |
[18:00] | She got ketchup on your shoulder. | 她把番茄酱弄到你肩膀上了 |