时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I thought we’d work in here cuz… | 我们在这里学习吧 因为 |
[00:05] | well, it’s the only room with a table. | 这是唯一有桌子的房间 |
[00:09] | Huh. You don’t have a dedicated workspace? | 你没有专用的学习区吗 |
[00:11] | I don’t have a dedicated bathroom. | 我连专用的厕所都没有 |
[00:14] | Can I get you something to drink? | 我能给你拿什么喝的吗 |
[00:16] | Uh, you have Coke? | 有汽水吗 |
[00:18] | I have cola. | 我有可乐 |
[00:20] | You have Smartwater? | 有聪明水吗 |
[00:21] | I have sink water. | 我有水槽水 |
[00:24] | I’ll take the cola. | 我喝可乐吧 |
[00:27] | It’s kind of awkward when the professor pairs you up with someone you don’t know. | 教授把你和不认识的人配对真尴尬 |
[00:31] | Totally. | 就是 |
[00:32] | Well, at least neither of us got “Throat Clearing Guy.” | 至少我们都没分到”清嗓男” |
[00:36] | Oh, I actually got Throat Clearing Guy on the last project. | 我上个项目其实分到了”清嗓男” |
[00:39] | It did not go so… | 进行得不是 咳咳 |
[00:42] | …well. | 很顺利 |
[00:44] | Anyway, I, uh, figured we’d do this on my laptop. | 总之 我觉得在我笔记本上做比较好 |
[00:49] | I mean, unless you have N-voke. | 除非你有N-voke |
[00:53] | That depends. | 这得看情况 |
[00:55] | What is it? | 那是什么玩意 |
[00:57] | Presentation software. | 是一种演示软件 |
[00:58] | Like Powerpoint, only not, because it doesn’t suck. | 就像Powerpoint 但不是那个 因为不难用 |
[01:03] | I have pirated Word ’97. | 我有盗版的Word 97 |
[01:06] | And I used it to write up the first seven precepts | 我用它写了冲突解决的 |
[01:10] | – of conflict resolution as it pertains to… – Yeah. | -前七个规则 适用于… -好吧 |
[01:11] | Relax. I got this. | 放松 我来吧 |
[01:14] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:16] | And what do I got? | 那我做什么 |
[01:17] | I can go for some chips. | 我想吃点薯条 |
[01:20] | Not your waitress, Skippy. | 我不是你的服务员 活宝 |
[01:24] | Cooper. | 我叫库珀 |
[01:25] | I’m sticking with Skippy. | 我还是叫活宝吧 |
[01:29] | Are we gonna have a problem here? | 我们之间有问题吗 |
[01:33] | Are we? | 有吗 |
[01:43] | Good call, Skippy. | 明智的决定 活宝 |
[01:48] | Oh, crap. My screen’s frozen. | 该死 我的屏幕不动了 |
[01:53] | Christy told me you were looking for an apartment, and I thought, | 克丽丝蒂说你在找公寓 我心想 |
[01:55] | sure, you could drive all over Napa, | 当然了 你可以开车绕遍纳帕 |
[01:57] | or… I could save you the hassle | 或者 我可以帮你省去麻烦 |
[02:01] | and show you this little slice of paradise. | 带你来看看这个小天堂 |
[02:06] | What’s going on with the ceiling here? | 房顶怎么回事 |
[02:08] | That’s what you call an architectural element. | 这叫建筑元素 |
[02:10] | Ooh, fancy. Mm. | 高档 |
[02:12] | What’s this all about? | 这是什么东西 |
[02:13] | That’s drainage from your neighbor’s toilet. | 邻居厕所的排水管 |
[02:16] | – Really? – Don’t worry. Little guy. Doesn’t eat much. | -真的吗 -别担心 小个子 吃的不多 |
[02:21] | So what do you think? You in? | 你觉得如何 想要吗 |
[02:23] | ‘Cause I got a polygamist looking for a sister house. | 因为还有个一夫多妻者在找姐妹房 |
[02:28] | Well, the sooner I have my own place, | 我越早有自己的家 |
[02:29] | the sooner I can get Emily back. | 就能越早接回艾米莉 |
[02:30] | I just don’t have first and last month’s rent. | 我只是没钱交两个月定金 |
[02:32] | Hmm, predicament. | 两难窘境 |
[02:35] | What to do, what to do… | 该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[02:39] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[02:40] | You pay me in cash, I’ll overlook the deposit, | 你用现金交租 我就不要定金 |
[02:43] | and even throw in some furniture I got in the basement. | 甚至还会把地下室的一些家具给你 |
[02:46] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[02:48] | Maybe a fresh coat of paint? | 或许重刷一遍漆 |
[02:52] | Stand down, Melania. | 别过分 梅拉尼娅 |
[03:12] | Hang on. I’ll get you a clean fork. | 等等 我给你拿把干净的叉子 |
[03:14] | Just gonna walk in a circle and bring you the same one. | 我只会走一圈再把叉子还你 |
[03:18] | I still can’t believe you moved her into your building. | 我依然不敢相信你让她搬进了你的大楼 |
[03:21] | Oh, come on, Jill. | 拜托 吉尔 |
[03:22] | You’ve been a great foster mother, | 你是个很好的养母 |
[03:24] | but Emily belongs with Natasha. | 但艾米莉应该和娜塔莎在一起 |
[03:26] | I agree. I just think there’s a double standard afoot. | 我同意 我只是觉得这等于双标 |
[03:30] | I mean, before I could foster Emily, | 在我抚养艾米莉之前 |
[03:31] | I had to be questioned, fingerprinted | 我受到了质询 被采了指纹 |
[03:33] | and baby-proof my whole house. | 整个屋子都做了婴儿防伤处理 |
[03:36] | I still can’t get into my pool. | 我依然进不了我的泳池 |
[03:39] | Slap her in that dump with her birth mother, | 让她和生母住在那个垃圾堆里 |
[03:41] | and everything’s hunky-dory. | 一切都皆大欢喜了 |
[03:42] | That dump is where we live. | 我们就住在那个垃圾堆里 |
[03:44] | I know. I’ve been there. | 我知道 我去过 |
[03:47] | She’s just out of rehab. | 她刚戒完瘾 |
[03:48] | How can she afford her own place? | 她哪有钱自己租房 |
[03:50] | She can’t. She’s paying me under the table. | 她租不起 她跟我是私下交易的 |
[03:52] | What? You didn’t tell me that. | 什么 你没和我说过 |
[03:55] | That’s what “Under the table” means. | 所以才叫”私下交易” |
[03:57] | What are they teaching you at that college? | 他们在大学怎么教你的 |
[04:05] | You realize that if you get caught, | 你要知道如果你被抓了 |
[04:06] | we’re gonna be looking for a new apartment, too. | 我们得重新寻找公寓 |
[04:08] | Well, Little Black Cloud, | 小乌云 |
[04:10] | the only way I’d get caught is if someone ratted me out. | 我被抓的唯一可能是被人揭发 |
[04:13] | Well, then, somebody better give me a little taste of the action. | 那某些人最好给我分一杯羹 |
[04:16] | Oh, you want to wet your beak, do you? | 你也想尝尝鲜是吧 |
[04:20] | Why are they talking like that? | 她们为什么讲黑话 |
[04:21] | Never ask me about my business, Wendy. | 永远不要问我生意的事 温蒂 |
[04:29] | Tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我告诉你我怎么做 |
[04:49] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴与你做生意 |
[04:53] | So, I was thinking, I should do the oral presentation, | 我在想 应该由我做口头报告 |
[04:57] | and you should manage the visuals. | 你来切换幻灯片 |
[04:58] | And wear something pretty. | 穿点漂亮的衣服 |
[05:02] | Right, something low-cut so we can get a good grade. | 对 最好是低胸的 能让我们得高分 |
[05:05] | Exactly. | 完全对 |
[05:06] | And you know what you can wear? | 你知道你该穿什么吗 |
[05:08] | My foot in your ass. | 屁股上带我脚印的裤子 |
[05:11] | Hey, I’m just trying to play to our strengths. | 我只是想各展所长 |
[05:14] | You do what you do, | 你做你擅长的事 |
[05:15] | and I’m super comfortable speaking in public. | 我在公开场合演讲一点不怯场 |
[05:17] | I was in two high school plays, | 我演过两个中学话剧 |
[05:19] | and I have my own YouTube channel. | 而且我有自己的油管频道 |
[05:21] | Slow your roll, Miss Saigon. | 别嘚瑟 西贡小姐 |
[05:25] | Several times a week, | 一周有好几次 |
[05:26] | I stand in front of a room full of drunks and drug addicts | 我站在一个满是酒鬼和瘾君子的房子里 |
[05:29] | and share my most painful experiences. | 分享我最痛苦的经历 |
[05:31] | And P.S., my friend’s cat has her own YouTube channel. | 而且 我朋友的猫都有油管频道 |
[05:36] | Tell you what. How about we both do the presentation, | 这样如何 我们都做口头报告 |
[05:38] | and I wear something pretty? | 我穿点漂亮的衣服 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:43] | And show a little cleavage. | 记得露点沟 |
[05:43] | We do want the “A.” | 我们要得”A” |
[05:47] | Hey, I’m a little hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[05:48] | You want to get some wings or something? | 你想吃鸡翅什么的吗 |
[05:52] | With you? | 和你吃吗 |
[05:53] | Don’t worry. We’ll split the bill. | 别担心 我们分摊买单 |
[05:56] | Dude, you’re kind of a sexist, hipster douche. | 哥们 你是个性别歧视的嬉皮混蛋 |
[06:00] | Wings are on you. | 鸡翅你买单 |
[06:07] | You sure nobody’s gonna miss this stuff? | 你确定没人会想念这些东西吗 |
[06:09] | Nah, this was all left behind by tenants who moved out. | 确定 这些都是搬出去的房客留下的 |
[06:13] | Couple of ’em feet first. | 有几个还是抬出去的 |
[06:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:17] | Choked on a chicken bone, | 鸡骨头噎死 |
[06:20] | pulmonary embolism. | 肺栓塞死 |
[06:23] | That guy moved to Fresno, | 那家伙搬去了夫勒斯诺市 |
[06:25] | which is the same thing as dying. | 跟死了一样 |
[06:28] | Come on, give me a hand. | 过来 帮我一把 |
[06:29] | I don’t know how to thank you, Bonnie. | 我不知该怎么感谢你 邦妮 |
[06:31] | You just make sure I get those Benjamins every month. | 你只用确保每个月给我本杰明爷爷就行了 |
[06:33] | Oh, and do not give them to Christy. | 还有 别给克丽丝蒂 |
[06:35] | She lives in moral twilight. | 她道德混乱 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God, that’s Emily. | 天啊 那是艾米莉 |
[06:41] | My pits are drippin’. | 我腋窝流汗了 |
[06:42] | Relax. You have a lovely apartment | 别担心 你有漂亮的公寓 |
[06:44] | with a permanent Christmas tree | 永久的圣诞树 |
[06:45] | and a picture of a seafaring ancestor. | 以及航海祖先的画像 |
[06:51] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:52] | Hi, Mom. Oh. | 妈妈 |
[06:58] | When you said “Back of the building,” You weren’t kidding. | 你说”大楼后面”时真不是在开玩笑啊 |
[07:02] | Hey, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[07:04] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[07:06] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:07] | – You do? – You do? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[07:10] | Come on, I’ll show you your room. | 来吧 我带你看看你的房间 |
[07:11] | I got you a Harry Styles pillow | 我给你买了歌手哈里·斯泰尔斯抱枕 |
[07:12] | so you can practice your kissing. | 让你练习亲吻技术 |
[07:14] | Unless you want a Katy Perry pillow. | 除非你想要凯蒂·佩里抱枕 |
[07:16] | Whatever you’re into, I’m cool with that. | 不管你喜欢什么 我都接受 |
[07:20] | I like green. | 我喜欢绿色 |
[07:26] | Bonnie, where are we? | 邦妮 我们在哪 |
[07:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:29] | I mean, I was braced for your apartment, | 看公寓前我是有心理准备的 |
[07:30] | but this looks like a place | 但这里看起来 |
[07:31] | where they take Turkish people for questioning. | 就像他们审问土耳其人的地方 |
[07:35] | Hey, it’s a beginning, Jill. | 这只是个开始 吉尔 |
[07:37] | Back off. | 别管了 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:41] | I’m just worried about Emily. | 我只是担心艾米莉 |
[07:42] | She’s a teenager. | 她是个少女 |
[07:43] | All she cares about is a place to charge her phone. | 她只关心有没有地方给她手机充电 |
[07:46] | And that concludes the grand tour. | 参观结束 |
[07:50] | Cool. | 挺好的 |
[07:51] | Is there a place I can charge my phone? | 有地方给我手机充电吗 |
[07:54] | Right here by the Christmas pole. | 就在圣诞管旁边 |
[07:57] | Let me do it. I got a little shock here earlier. | 我来吧 早前我被电了一下 |
[08:02] | Okay, well, I guess it’s time for me to be on my way. | 好 我猜我该走了 |
[08:05] | Thanks for everything, Jill. | 感谢你做的一切 吉尔 |
[08:09] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[08:13] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[08:18] | But we’ll still see each other. | 但我们依然会见面的 |
[08:27] | Okay, Jill. Time to go. | 好了 吉尔 该走了 |
[08:30] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | Here I go. | 我走了 |
[08:49] | Okay, feelings, I hear ya. | 好的 感情 我懂你 |
[08:57] | Sprite for you, Irish Sprite for me. | 你的雪碧 我的爱尔兰雪碧 |
[09:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:03] | Mm. So you have no problem being in a bar? | 你对进酒吧没有任何问题吗 |
[09:08] | No, it’s fun. | 没有 挺好玩的 |
[09:09] | Actually, I play this little game. Mm. | 实际上 我会玩个小游戏 |
[09:11] | I look around the room and try to figure out | 我在屋子里环顾一圈 试图猜出 |
[09:12] | who I’m gonna be seeing in a meeting down the road. | 今后会在戒瘾会上看到谁 |
[09:15] | Oh, really? Who do you like? | 真的吗 你觉得都有谁 |
[09:18] | I got my eye on the guy who finished his date’s drink | 那个在他的女伴去厕所后 |
[09:20] | when she went to the bathroom. | 喝掉她的酒的男人 |
[09:22] | Well, maybe she has the problem, | 也许是她有问题 |
[09:24] | and he’s trying to save her. | 他是在救她 |
[09:27] | Nope. He just threw up in his hand. | 不 他刚吐手上了 |
[09:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:34] | Please don’t tell me they’re setting up for karaoke. | 拜托告诉我他们没在准备卡拉OK |
[09:36] | No, then I’d be throwing up in my hand. | 他们没有 不然我就要吐我手上了 |
[09:39] | It’s trivia night. | 今天是冷知识夜 |
[09:40] | Oh, I am awesome at trivia. | 我对冷知识可在行了 |
[09:42] | I was raised by a television. | 我是被电视抚养长大的 |
[09:44] | And I had no friends except books! | 我除了书没有别的朋友 |
[09:47] | We are gonna crush this! | 我们赢定了 |
[09:52] | Your home theater, ma’am. | 你的家庭影院 女士 |
[09:55] | Courtesy of the late Mrs. Farraday. | 已故法拉第太太的馈赠 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God, you’re a lifesaver. | 天啊 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[10:01] | Well… if I were a lifesaver, | 如果我真是救命恩人 |
[10:03] | I would have known how to Heimlich Mrs. Farraday. | 我就会知道该怎么救噎食的法拉第太太 |
[10:07] | I thought this might lure Emily out of her room. | 我想这也许会引诱艾米莉离开她的房间 |
[10:13] | I’m okay. God, someone should fix that. | 我没事 天啊 谁应该修修这个 |
[10:15] | Why would I say that out loud? | 我为什么要说出来 |
[10:17] | She’s been in there since dinner. | 她晚饭后一直在里面 |
[10:19] | Well… I hope Emily loves Falcon Crest | 我希望艾米莉和克丽丝蒂一样 |
[10:22] | as much as Christy did. | 喜欢《鹰冠庄园》 |
[10:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:25] | Oh, no. Please stay. | 不 求你留下 |
[10:27] | This is not going well. | 这不是很顺利 |
[10:28] | She’s barely talking to me. | 她几乎不怎么和我说话 |
[10:30] | Well, give it time. | 给点时间吧 |
[10:31] | When I got sober and reconnected with Christy, | 当我戒瘾 与克丽丝蒂团聚后 |
[10:33] | there were long stretches of cold, angry silence. | 经常有冰冷而愤怒的漫长沉默 |
[10:36] | What finally broke the ice? | 是什么打破了僵局 |
[10:37] | She punched me in the back of the head. | 她打了我的后脑勺 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:40] | We laugh about it now. | 我们现在会笑这事 |
[10:44] | Can you please just… just stay till bedtime? | 你能待到睡觉时间吗 |
[10:48] | 20 minutes. | 就20分钟 |
[10:50] | I’m a busy woman. | 我是个很忙的女人 |
[10:51] | I am not wasting my night here. | 才不要在这里浪费一晚上 |
[10:53] | Ooh, The A-Team. You got me for an hour. | 《天龙特攻队》 我能待一小时 |
[10:56] | Emily! Television! | 艾米莉 来看电视 |
[11:00] | We’ll have the rest of your weather | 11点将播报其他天气 |
[11:01] | and all the top news at 11:00. | 以及热点新闻 |
[11:03] | Next up, The A-Team. | 下节预告 《天龙特攻队》 |
[11:08] | Which Hogwarts professor was the head of Gryffindor House? | 格兰芬多学院院长是哪位霍格沃茨教授 |
[11:11] | Who is Professor Minerva McGonagall! | 那人是米勒娃·麦格教授 |
[11:15] | Okay, again, we’re not playing Jeopardy!, but yes, | 再说一次 我们没在玩《危险边缘》 但是答对了 |
[11:18] | point for Team Demi/Ashton! | 德米/阿什顿队得分 |
[11:21] | In your face, suckahs! | 吃瘪去吧 废柴们 |
[11:24] | Okay. Name all five members | 好 说出新街边男孩的 |
[11:27] | of New Kids on the Block. | 五名成员 |
[11:28] | Donnie, Danny, Jordan, Joey, Jon. | 唐尼 丹尼 乔丹 乔伊 乔恩 |
[11:30] | Right again! | 又答对了 |
[11:32] | I still love you, Donnie! | 我还爱你 唐尼 |
[11:35] | Normally, this is where I add up the scores, | 一般情况下我现在该统计得分了 |
[11:39] | and the free bloomin’ onion go to Team Demi/Ashton! | 和一份免费的菊花洋葱属于德米/阿什顿队 |
[11:44] | We won an onion! We won an onion! | 我们赢得了一份洋葱 我们赢得了一份洋葱 |
[11:47] | Damn, girl, you own the ’90s! | 妹子 90年代尽在你掌握之中啊 |
[11:50] | Oh! That’s ’cause I’m the only one here who wasn’t born in them. | 因为这里只有我不是90后 |
[11:53] | You can pick up your prize at the bar. | 你们可以去吧台领奖品 |
[11:54] | Ooh-ooh. Let me. | 我去吧 |
[11:55] | I’ve never won an appetizer before. | 我之前从未赢得过开胃菜 |
[11:57] | Well, raise it high like the Stanley Cup. | 把碟子高高举起 就像是斯坦利杯一样 |
[11:59] | – What’s that? – Just go. | -那是什么 -去吧 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | I never won an appetizer before. | 我之前从未赢得过开胃菜 |
[12:06] | – You guys killed it. – Ah. That’s ’cause I watch a lot of TV | -你们表现太棒了 -那是因为我看很多电视 |
[12:09] | and he didn’t have any friends. | 而他没朋友 |
[12:11] | You’re such a cute couple. | 你俩真是有爱的一对 |
[12:13] | Oh. We’re not a couple. | 我们不是一对 |
[12:14] | He’s just a guy I’m doing a school project with. | 他只是我的学校项目合作者 |
[12:17] | I’m actually 40. | 我实际上40岁了 |
[12:19] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[12:21] | Way. | 真的 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Hey, uh, if you’re interested, | 如果你有兴趣 |
[12:25] | give me a minute, and I’ll set you up. | 给我一点时间 我会撮合你们 |
[12:27] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[12:29] | I won you. | 我赢得了你 |
[12:32] | Ta-da! | 瞧瞧 |
[12:34] | And, as a bonus, | 作为额外奖励 |
[12:36] | I was just talking to this girl over there… | 我刚跟那边的一个妹子聊天 |
[12:40] | You’re mean! | 你真刻薄 |
[12:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[12:49] | We ended up making out in his car for about an hour. | 我们最后在他车里亲热了一小时 |
[12:52] | Look at me– I have millennial scruff-burn. | 瞧瞧我 我有千禧一代的嘴部烧伤了 |
[12:56] | Oh, good. I thought you just did | 真好 我还以为你 |
[12:57] | that thing kids do where they lick their mouth too much. | 跟小孩一样一直在舔嘴唇呢 |
[13:04] | How old is this fella? | 这孩子多大了 |
[13:05] | Old enough to know what he’s doing | 大到知道自己在干什么 |
[13:07] | and young enough to be just the right side of wrong. | 年轻到让我只有一丢丢犯罪的感觉 |
[13:10] | Are you gonna see him again? | 你会再跟他约会吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah. | 绝对的 |
[13:15] | We’re going out tonight. | 我们今晚要约会 |
[13:17] | Gymboree or Build-A-Bear? | 去金宝贝童装还是熊熊工作室 |
[13:20] | I think you’re jealous. | 我觉得你嫉妒了 |
[13:21] | I pity the fool who’s jealous! | 我同情嫉妒的白痴 |
[13:25] | Mr. T. What, do you live in a cave? | T先生啊 你们是穴居人吗 |
[13:25] | 一位非常出名的美国演员 口头禅是我同情那个白痴 | |
[13:29] | The weird thing is, when I first met him, | 奇怪的是 我刚跟他认识时 |
[13:30] | I thought he was a total dick. | 还以为他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[13:32] | Oh, Christy, they all start out as total dicks. | 克丽丝蒂 他们一开始都是彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[13:34] | And they end as total dicks, | 最后也是彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[13:35] | but there’s that sweet spot in the middle. | 但中间有甜蜜地带 |
[13:38] | That’s where I am– between two dicks. | 我就处于这种位置 在两个混蛋[丁丁]之间 |
[13:42] | That’s where I need to be. | 我也需要两根 |
[13:52] | Excuse me, young lady. | 不好意思 小姑娘 |
[13:53] | Where do you think you’re headed on a school night? | 现在是上学期间 你这是要去哪里 |
[13:57] | Ha-ha. | 真好笑 |
[13:58] | Oh, come on, I was hammered the whole time you were dating in high school– | 拜托 你在高中约会时我一直烂醉如泥 |
[14:01] | let me have this moment. | 让我享受这一刻吧 |
[14:05] | Okay, Mommy, I’ll play along. | 好吧妈咪 我来演 |
[14:08] | Come. Sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[14:14] | Now, I know you really like this boy, | 我知道你真的很喜欢这男孩 |
[14:17] | but remember, | 但是要记住 |
[14:18] | you don’t have to do things | 没必要就因为他想做一些事 |
[14:20] | just because he wants to. | 你就曲意逢迎 |
[14:23] | But what if I want him to like me? | 但如果我想让他喜欢我呢 |
[14:26] | He should like you for who you are. | 他该爱你这个人 |
[14:30] | But what if I want him to really like me? | 但如果我想让他狠狠喜欢我呢 |
[14:33] | Then you got to bang his brains out. | 那你就得让他爽翻天 |
[14:38] | – We always go one step too far, don’t we? – Yeah. | -我们总是做得太过了 对吧 -是啊 |
[14:40] | We sure do, kitten. | 没错 小猫咪 |
[14:41] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[14:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:45] | Oh. They grow up so fast. | 孩子长得真快 |
[14:57] | Bonnie, I’m a total failure as a mom. | 邦妮 我是个完全失败的妈妈 |
[14:59] | So am I. Big deal. | 我也是啊 有什么大不了的 |
[15:02] | I mean it. I can’t do it. | 我是认真的 我做不到 |
[15:03] | – All right, what happened? – Well, I bought a bunch of food, | -好吧 怎么了 -我买了一些食物 |
[15:06] | and then I made this nice dinner, | 做了一顿不错的晚餐 |
[15:07] | and then Emily texts me she’s spending the night | 然后艾米莉给我发短信说 |
[15:09] | over at someone named Ashley’s house. | 她要在艾希莉家过夜 |
[15:11] | Kids do that. In fact, my daughter’s having | 孩子们都这样 实际上我女儿 |
[15:13] | a sleepover tonight with her little school friend Cooper. | 今晚要在她同学库珀家过夜呢 |
[15:16] | But it’s our second night together, | 但这是我们重聚的第二晚 |
[15:18] | and she didn’t want to come home. | 她都不想回家 |
[15:20] | And can you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[15:21] | I wouldn’t want to come home to me, either. | 我也不想回家见到我 |
[15:25] | God, I want a drink. | 天啊 我想喝一杯 |
[15:27] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[15:31] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[15:33] | Wow, you sat fast. | 你坐得真快 |
[15:36] | Uh… I thought that was gonna buy me a little more time. | 我还以为那会为我争取更多时间呢 |
[15:39] | Oh. I know. | 我知道了 |
[15:41] | Let’s think through the drink. | 我们好好想想酒 |
[15:43] | – What does that mean? – Well, let’s say you have that drink. | -那是什么意思 -假设你喝了一杯 |
[15:45] | We both know that means you’re gonna have ten more. | 我们都知道那意味着你还要喝十杯 |
[15:48] | At least. | 至少是 |
[15:49] | You lose your sobriety, | 你破戒了 |
[15:50] | you lose your job, | 失去了工作 |
[15:51] | I am definitely kicking you out of that apartment, | 我绝对要把你赶出公寓 |
[15:54] | and most important, you lose Emily. | 最重要的是 你还会失去艾米莉 |
[15:57] | So you try to get your act together, | 所以你尽力努力上进 |
[15:59] | but it’s harder than you thought, | 但那比你想象的更难 |
[16:01] | and before you know it, you’ve blown through three years, | 你还没反应过来 三年时间就过去了 |
[16:03] | and you haven’t been there for your kid at all, | 你完全没法陪着你的孩子 |
[16:04] | and by that point, she probably doesn’t even care anymore. | 到了那时候 她也许甚至都不在乎了 |
[16:08] | So what’ll it be? | 所以你要怎么样 |
[16:10] | Gin, vodka, | 杜松子酒 伏特加 |
[16:11] | or one of those candy-ass microbrews | 还是我没机会尝试的 |
[16:13] | I never got a chance to try? | 没劲微酿啤酒 |
[16:16] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[16:17] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:19] | I’m just scared. | 我只是很害怕 |
[16:20] | Well, you should be scared. | 你该害怕 |
[16:21] | You’ve got a lot riding on this. | 很多事都取决于此 |
[16:23] | I got Christy back when she was 34, | 克丽丝蒂34岁时才回到我身边 |
[16:25] | and I spend every single day trying to make up for it. | 我每天都在努力补偿她 |
[16:28] | It’s a lot of work– trust me, it’s actually easier | 这十分费力 相信我 实际上坚持不喝酒 |
[16:31] | to just not drink. | 还更容易 |
[16:35] | Thank you. That really helps. | 谢谢你 这真的有所帮助 |
[16:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:42] | It’s still early– how about we catch a meeting? | 现在还很早 我们去参加互助会怎么样 |
[16:45] | I would like that. | 我愿意 |
[16:49] | Christy’s really lucky to have you. | 克丽丝蒂有你真是她的福气 |
[16:51] | Natasha, let’s get something straight. | 娜塔莎 我跟你说清楚 |
[16:54] | Everybody’s lucky to have me. | 每个人有我都是他们的福气 |
[17:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:16] | So… you think everyone in class | 你觉得班里每个人 |
[17:18] | will know we’re sleeping together? | 都会知道我们上床了吗 |
[17:21] | They will when I tell them. | 我告诉他们时 他们就知道了 |
[17:24] | Hey, Coop. | 库珀 |
[17:25] | I’m doing a load of laundry– got anything? | 我在洗衣服 你有要洗的衣服吗 |
[17:27] | Mom, seriously? | 妈妈 真的吗 |
[17:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:31] | Sorry. Didn’t know you had company. | 抱歉 不知道你还有伴儿 |
[17:34] | I put the sock on the door. | 我在门把上挂了袜子 |
[17:35] | Oh, it fell off– I thought it was laundry. | 它掉了 我还以为是要洗的衣服 |
[17:39] | Hi. I’m Lorraine. | 你好 我是洛琳 |
[17:41] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:42] | I’d stand up, but my underwear’s on the lamp. | 我想站起来 但我的内裤在台灯上 |
[17:47] | Well, I am doing a load– happy to toss it in. | 反正我也在洗衣服 不如顺便帮你洗了 |
[17:52] | That’s okay. | 算了 |
[17:53] | Y-You know, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[17:55] | You sure? Mom makes great pancakes. | 你确定吗 妈妈的薄煎饼做得很好吃 |
[18:04] | I do like pancakes. | 我的确喜欢薄煎饼 |
[18:07] | Can you believe it? | 你能信吗 |
[18:08] | She made me breakfast and did my laundry. | 她给我做了早餐 洗了衣服 |
[18:10] | First time in my life I came home from a date | 第一次我约会回家后 |
[18:12] | and my clothes were cleaner than when I left. | 衣服比离开时还干净 |
[18:15] | So, how was the sex? | 性爱怎么样 |
[18:17] | It’s not bad. | 还行吧 |
[18:18] | But these pancakes… | 但薄煎饼 |
[18:20] | I’m telling you, she puts a little vanilla in it, oh… | 我跟你们说 她放了些香草 |
[18:23] | God, I really felt loved. | 天啊 我觉得被爱环绕 |
[18:26] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我懂 |
[18:27] | I wasn’t there for you. | 我没陪着你 |
[18:29] | Oh, that wasn’t even a dig. | 那不是挖苦 |
[18:31] | But good. | 但是很好 |
[18:34] | Okay, so, there’s two Ashleys. | 有两个艾希莉 |
[18:35] | There’s nerdy Ashley– she’s a doll. | 书呆艾希莉 是个美女 |
[18:38] | Tall Ashley doesn’t believe in bras, | 高个艾希莉不穿胸罩 |
[18:39] | and she flirts with all the dads. | 还跟每个人的爸爸调情 |
[18:40] | No sleepovers with her. | 不许去她家过夜 |
[18:43] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:43] | The password for Emily’s phone is 4535. | 艾米莉手机的密码是4535 |
[18:46] | But heads up, she will text some hurtful things about you. | 但是提醒一下 她会发一些关于你的伤人短信 |
[18:49] | I don’t know what made me a “Foster monster,” | 我不知道是什么让我成了”寄养禽兽” |
[18:51] | but it still stings. | 但我依然很难受 |
[18:53] | I just wish there was someone | 真希望有人 |
[18:54] | who could tell me I was doing it right. | 告诉我 我做对了 |
[18:57] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:59] | for what it’s worth, Emily texted me | 不知道有没有帮助 艾米莉给我发短信 |
[19:01] | how happy she is to be back with you. | 说她很高兴回到了你身边 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God, I don’t believe it. | 天啊 我不敢相信 |
[19:07] | Hmm. Look, if you have any problems with her, | 如果你有什么关于她的问题 |
[19:10] | don’t hesitate to call me. | 尽管给我打电话 |
[19:12] | We can double-team her. | 我们可以双人夹击 |
[19:14] | Good cop, hot cop. | 扮好警察和美警察 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Aw. Somebody else doesn’t believe in bras, either. | 还有人也不穿胸罩呢 |
[19:33] | Wow. I’ve never celebrated getting an “A” Like that. | 我从来没有这样庆祝过拿到A |
[19:38] | If I had this kind of motivation in high school, | 如果我在高中有这种动力 |
[19:39] | I wouldn’t have dropped out. | 我根本不会退学 |
[19:44] | You done with the sheets? I’m doing whites. | 你们滚完床单了吗 我在洗白色衣物 |
[19:46] | Mom! Are you kidding me? | 妈妈 你在逗我吗 |
[19:48] | You must be Cooper. I’m Mrs. Plunkett. | 你一定是库珀 我是普兰科特太太 |
[19:50] | – Hi. – Is that your Ford Fusion out front? | -你好 -门口是你的福特福星吗 |
[19:52] | I hear they get good mileage. | 听说很省油 |
[19:54] | Not bad. | 还行吧 |
[19:55] | Okay, now you’ve seen him. Go. | 现在你见过他了 快走 |
[19:57] | Yeah, yeah, I’m going. | 好 我走了 |
[19:59] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[20:01] | Mind making us pancakes? | 介意给我们做薄煎饼吗 |
[20:02] | Pancakes? I’m not even really doing laundry. | 薄煎饼 我其实都没真的洗衣服 |