时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh. Look who decided to grace us with her presence. | 看看谁赏脸出现了 |
[00:08] | – Hey, Geoffrey. Sorry I’m late. – Are you? | -杰弗里 抱歉我迟到了 -你感到抱歉吗 |
[00:12] | Well, you know, it’s what you say. | 就是随口一说 |
[00:14] | Christy, you’re a good waitress, | 克丽丝蒂 你是个好服务员 |
[00:16] | but you are constantly tardy. | 但你总是迟到 |
[00:19] | Let’s focus on the first part of that sentence. | 我们要关注这句话的前半段 |
[00:21] | That sort of thing might have flown with the old management… | 以前的管理层也许睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[00:23] | Who no one misses, by the way. Get a guy with a degree | 顺便说句 没人怀念他们 我说找个 |
[00:26] | in restaurant science, I said, and here you are. | 有餐饮科学学位的人 你就来了 |
[00:29] | Yes. A lot more often than you. | 对 比你来的勤 |
[00:31] | Because of a little traffic on the way from school. | 因为从学校到这里的路上堵车了 |
[00:33] | – Promise it won’t happen again. – No, it won’t. | -我保证不会再发生了 -没错 不会了 |
[00:35] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[00:37] | Yeah. No, I’m not. | 我没被炒 |
[00:39] | What? | 什么 |
[00:40] | Yeah, sorry, that just doesn’t work for me right now. | 抱歉 我现在不接受 |
[00:42] | What are the specials? | 特色菜是什么 |
[00:43] | I’m not telling you the specials; you’re fired. | 我不会告诉你特色菜 你被炒了 |
[00:46] | Let me guess– branzino? | 让我猜猜 柠檬鲈鱼吗 |
[00:47] | Yes. But you’re still fired. | 是的 但你依然被炒了 |
[00:49] | How about this? I graduate in five months, | 这样如何 我还有五个月毕业 |
[00:52] | you can fire me then. | 你那时可以炒了我 |
[00:52] | – This isn’t a negotiation. – Great. | -这不是谈判 -太好了 |
[00:55] | Hi. I’m Christy. I’m your server. | 我是克丽丝蒂 你们的服务员 |
[00:58] | Our special is branzino, | 我们的特色菜是柠檬鲈鱼 |
[00:59] | and on the side, I’m guessing, | 配菜我猜是 |
[01:01] | is fingerling potatoes. | 小土豆 |
[01:03] | It’s balsamic-glazed brussels sprouts. | 是意大利香醋球芽甘蓝 |
[01:05] | Thanks, Geoff. | 谢谢 杰弗 |
[01:05] | It’s Geoffrey. | 是杰弗里 |
[01:09] | Ugh. Sorry about that. He’s new. | 不好意思 他是新来的 |
[01:12] | Oh. I don’t have a pen, | 我没带笔 |
[01:14] | so I’m just gonna record your order on my phone. | 所以我就把点单记手机上了 |
[01:18] | Oh, crap. I don’t have enough space. | 该死 空间不够了 |
[01:20] | Let me just delete a couple things. | 让我先删点东西 |
[01:46] | How was your day? | 你今天如何 |
[01:47] | Not bad. I got fired. | 不赖 我被炒了 |
[01:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:50] | Don’t worry. It didn’t take. | 别担心 没多久 |
[01:54] | Brought home some branzino. | 带回家了一些柠檬鲈鱼 |
[01:55] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[01:59] | Who fired you, the new manager? | 谁炒了你 新经理吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Geoffrey. | 是的 杰弗里 |
[02:03] | Ugh. Geoffrey with a “G”? | 带”G”的杰弗里吗 |
[02:06] | Douche with a “D.” | 带”D”的混蛋 |
[02:10] | Hey, uh, I just got off the phone with your brother. | 我刚和你弟弟通过电话 |
[02:13] | – Why’d Ray call you? – Because I’m his friend. | -雷为什么给你打电话 -因为我是他朋友 |
[02:16] | – But I’m his sister. – Yeah, but he likes me. | -但我是他姐姐 -是的 但他喜欢我 |
[02:19] | Fine. What did he want? | 好吧 他找你干嘛 |
[02:21] | He asked me not to tell you. | 他让我别告诉你 |
[02:23] | But you enjoy sex, so… | 但你喜欢做爱 所以 |
[02:28] | He needs me to bail him out of jail. | 他要我保他出狱 |
[02:30] | – Oh, no. – Of course he’s in jail. | -不 -他当然进监狱了 |
[02:32] | He kept drinking and doing coke. | 他一直在喝酒吸毒 |
[02:33] | I told you this was gonna happen. | 我告诉过你会发生这种事 |
[02:35] | You’ve done it again, Nostradamus. | 你又做到了 预言家 |
[02:39] | – How much is his bail? – Two grand. | -他的保金是多少 -两千 |
[02:40] | Ah. That’s why he called you. | 所以他才给你打电话 |
[02:42] | And we’re friends. | 而且我们是朋友 |
[02:45] | So I’m guessing two grand– public intoxication? | 我猜两千是公共场合酗酒吧 |
[02:49] | I’m going with resisting arrest. | 我觉得是拒捕 |
[02:51] | Maybe both. | 或许两者都有 |
[02:52] | The old Bonnie Plunkett daily double. | 过去的邦妮·普兰科特每日二连 |
[02:56] | Hey, if I’m drinkin’, I’m resistin’. | 如果我喝酒了 当然要拒捕 |
[03:00] | I’ll be back in a couple hours. | 我几个小时后回来 |
[03:01] | Nice try. We’re going with you. | 想得美 我们和你一起去 |
[03:02] | No, no, no. See, Ray specifically asked me | 不不不 雷特别要求我 |
[03:06] | not to have you guys come along, or to even tell you about the… | 别叫你们来 或是告诉你们… |
[03:10] | Why-why am I still talking? | 我为什么还在说 |
[03:12] | That’s okay. I’ll get the door. | 没事 我关门 |
[03:19] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[03:20] | Do we let him sleep it off and drag him straight to a meeting, | 我们让他睡清醒 然后带他去互助会吗 |
[03:23] | or do we just lock him in a cage with Marjorie? | 还是把他和玛乔丽一起关在笼子里 |
[03:26] | Maybe have an ounce of compassion first. | 也许一开始表现出一点同情吧 |
[03:28] | I had compassion the last time he messed up. | 他上次搞砸的时候 我同情过了 |
[03:30] | This time, I’ve got a sock full of nickels with his name on it. | 这次我只想拿一袜子硬币抡他 |
[03:34] | Starting to see why Ray didn’t want to call you. | 我开始明白雷为什么不想给你打电话了 |
[03:38] | This place looks so familiar. | 这地方看起来很眼熟 |
[03:41] | Was I ever arrested here? | 我在这里被捕过吗 |
[03:42] | I thought that, too, and then I realized | 我也这么想 然后我意识到 |
[03:44] | it looks exactly like the jail in Carlsbad. | 这里和卡尔斯巴德的监狱一模一样 |
[03:46] | – Yes. – What’d you do in Carlsbad? | -对 -你们在卡尔斯巴德犯了什么事 |
[03:49] | Shoplifting? | 偷窃吗 |
[03:49] | Ooh, that was Temecula. | 那是特曼库拉 |
[03:51] | Carlsbad was drunk, disorderly, | 卡尔斯巴德是酗酒 妨害治安 |
[03:52] | – and partially nude. – Partially nude! | -裸露部分身体 -裸露部分身体 |
[03:55] | I still contend Sharpie on my nipples counts as a shirt. | 我依然认为用笔涂黑乳头算穿了上衣 |
[04:00] | I went to bail her out, | 我去把她保了出来 |
[04:02] | it was taking forever, so I strike up a conversation | 花了很久 所以我和一个赏金猎人 |
[04:04] | with a bounty hunter, | 开始聊天 |
[04:05] | and bing-bang-boom, there we were, just… | 然后三下五除二 我们就… |
[04:09] | You know what? Story for another time. | 知道吗 下次再讲这故事 |
[04:19] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[04:21] | Sorry, man. Hard to sneak out of the house in a wheelchair. | 抱歉 哥们 坐着轮椅很难偷偷溜出屋子 |
[04:24] | Oh, my God, Ray, are you all right? | 天啊 雷 你没事吧 |
[04:26] | I’m fine. I just needed a ride. | 我没事 我只需要搭个车 |
[04:28] | – And $2,000 bail. – Which I will pay back. | -还有两千保金 -我会还的 |
[04:30] | Which you will pay back. | 你必须还 |
[04:35] | Anyway, you hurt? You hungry? Come on, the car’s this way. | 总之 你受伤了吗 饿了吗 走吧 车在这边 |
[04:41] | So, are you gonna tell us what happened? | 你打算告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[04:44] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[04:47] | It’s like he doesn’t know who he’s talking to. | 他就好像不知道在跟谁说话 |
[04:50] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:51] | I was at a bar watching the Warriors, | 我在酒吧里看勇士队的比赛 |
[04:53] | and this jackass got in my face. | 有个混蛋过来找事 |
[04:55] | That was a great game, huh? | 那场比赛很精彩 对吧 |
[04:57] | Sorry. It was. | 抱歉 真的很精彩 |
[04:59] | Come on, Ray, tell us what you did. | 来吧 雷 告诉我们你做了什么 |
[05:01] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[05:03] | Okay, then just listen. We’re gonna go to our place, | 好 那就光听吧 我们要去我们家 |
[05:06] | get you a shower, pour some coffee in you, | 让你冲个澡 喝点咖啡 |
[05:08] | and then we’re going straight to a meeting. | 然后直接带你去参加互助会 |
[05:10] | Oh. Tuesday meeting’s the best. | 周二的互助会最好了 |
[05:13] | There’s a celebrity in there. | 有个名人在 |
[05:14] | I can’t tell you who it is, but… hint | 我不能告诉你他是谁 但是提示一下 |
[05:18] | he’s a successful magician. | 他是个成功的魔术师 |
[05:21] | Yeah. I don’t need a meeting. | 好吧 我不需要互助会 |
[05:26] | We just got you out of jail. | 我们刚保你出监狱 |
[05:29] | Your cell phone is still in a Ziploc bag. | 你的手机还在密封袋里 |
[05:33] | Look, I know I’ve been hitting it a little hard, | 听着 我知道我有点过头了 |
[05:35] | and I’m gonna clean that up, | 我会戒的 |
[05:37] | – but I’m not doing AA. – Why not? | -但我不参加互助会 -为什么不 |
[05:39] | Well, for starters, I’m really not into the God stuff. | 首先 我不太相信上帝那一套东西 |
[05:42] | It doesn’t have to be God. | 不一定非得是上帝 |
[05:44] | You can make your higher power anything you want. | 任何东西都能成为你的更高力量 |
[05:46] | Yeah. Mine’s Oprah. What can’t she do? | 是啊 我的是奥普拉 她无所不能 |
[05:49] | I know how to stop. I’ve done it before. | 我知道怎么戒 我以前戒过 |
[05:52] | Technically, if you stopped before, you haven’t stopped. | 严格来说 如果你以前戒过 就是没戒 |
[05:55] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是说说 |
[05:56] | Okay, my headache is getting worse. | 好吧 我头更疼了 |
[05:58] | Adam, is it okay if I crash at your place? | 亚当 我能睡你那里吗 |
[06:01] | – Um… – And by “Um,” He means no. | -呃 -“呃”的意思是不行 |
[06:05] | Hey, I know you think you got my balls in your jewelry box, | 我知道你以为我的阳刚气都被你收服了 |
[06:07] | but I can speak for myself. | 但我能替自己发言 |
[06:10] | If the idea is that you’re gonna get clean, | 如果你的目标是戒瘾 |
[06:12] | then sure, you can stay with me. | 那当然了 你可以和我住 |
[06:16] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[06:23] | The rest of this drive is going to be awkward. | 剩下的车程会很尴尬的 |
[06:43] | Hi. I’m Christy, | 你们好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[06:44] | and I see you still have your menus, | 我看你们依然拿着菜单 |
[06:46] | which means you haven’t ordered, and I bet you’re starving, | 这意味着你们还没点单 我猜你们一定饿坏了 |
[06:48] | so let’s get this party started. | 所以我们开始吧 |
[06:51] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:51] | Kind of busy here, Geoffrey. | 我有点忙 杰弗里 |
[06:53] | These people have a serious case of the hungries. | 这些人非常饥饿 |
[06:55] | Excuse us. Your actual waitress will be right back. | 失陪了 你们真正的服务员马上来 |
[06:58] | You’re late again, and you’re fired. | 你又迟到了 你被炒了 |
[07:00] | I mean it. You are super fired. | 我是认真的 你绝对被炒了 |
[07:02] | I thought I was pretty clear that that doesn’t work for me. | 我想我说得很清楚 我不能接受 |
[07:05] | Well, you know what doesn’t work for me? You. | 你知道我不能接受什么吗 你 |
[07:08] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[07:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | I would normally sneak this out the back, | 我通常会偷偷把这个拿走 |
[07:13] | but you leave me no choice. | 但你让我别无选择 |
[07:30] | Something on your mind, Bonnie? | 你有心事吗 邦妮 |
[07:32] | I just texted Adam to see how Ray’s doing, | 我刚给亚当发了短信 问雷的情况 |
[07:34] | – and he’s not responding. – Hey, give him time. | -他没回复 -给他点时间 |
[07:36] | That is not how I roll, and he knows it. | 那不是我的风格 他知道的 |
[07:39] | It’s just so frustrating– for the first time in my life, | 我只是很沮丧 这是我这辈子头一次 |
[07:41] | I know what I’m talking about, and nobody is listening to me. | 我知道我在说什么 而没人听我的 |
[07:44] | You can’t force someone to go to meetings. | 你不能强迫别人去互助会 |
[07:46] | See? Right there, not my style. | 看 就这个 不是我的风格 |
[07:48] | Anything worth doing is worth forcing someone to do it. | 任何值得做的事 都值得逼别人去做 |
[07:53] | That doesn’t really make sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:55] | And yet if Marjorie said it, you’d tattoo it on your ass. | 如果玛乔丽说了这话 你会文到屁股上的 |
[08:01] | How come you’re not at work? | 你为什么没去上班 |
[08:03] | That part of my life is over. | 我的上班生涯结束了 |
[08:06] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[08:08] | Geoffrey fired me again. | 杰弗里又炒了我 |
[08:10] | And this time, it stuck. | 这次是永久的 |
[08:11] | No, no, no, no. This wreaks havoc with our delicate ecosystem. | 不不不 这严重破坏了我们脆弱的生态系统 |
[08:15] | I’m roof, you’re food. | 我提供住处 你提供食物 |
[08:16] | I know. I’m kind of freaking out. | 我知道 我有点慌了 |
[08:18] | Well, certainly, there’s no shortage of restaurants in Napa. | 纳帕肯定不缺餐厅 |
[08:22] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不明白 |
[08:24] | I am a terrible waitress, but I had tenure. | 我是个糟糕的服务员 但我有终身职位 |
[08:28] | I could come and go as I please, | 我可以随意来去 |
[08:30] | I could bully the newbies into switching shifts with me, | 我可以强迫新人跟我换班 |
[08:33] | and I knew how many steaks I could sneak out in my pants. | 而且我知道我能在裤子里藏多少块牛排 |
[08:37] | Three to five, depending on the cut. | 三到五块 取决于切法 |
[08:40] | Cut of steak or cut of pants? | 牛排的切法 还是裤子的剪法 |
[08:43] | Both factor in. | 都有关系 |
[08:45] | There’s got to be a way out of this. | 一定有解决方法 |
[08:47] | What if you… bang your manager? | 你和经理打炮怎么样 |
[08:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry. Make love to him. | 抱歉 和他做爱 |
[08:52] | Not an option. | 没这个选择 |
[08:54] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:55] | My brother’s an addict, my fiancé’s an enabler, | 我弟弟是瘾君子 我未婚夫纵容他 |
[08:58] | my daughter can’t keep a job. | 我女儿保不住工作 |
[09:00] | I’m so tired of being everybody’s rock. | 我厌倦了当所有人的坚强后盾 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:08] | Ooh, Ray and Adam went to the gym, | 雷和亚当去健身房了 |
[09:09] | and now they’re having smoothies. | 现在他们在喝冰沙 |
[09:11] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:13] | Who cares as long as Ray’s staying sober? | 谁在乎啊 只要雷戒瘾就行了 |
[09:16] | Yeah. See? It’s possible he found a different path. | 看吧 他找到不同的方法是有可能的 |
[09:18] | Meh? Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh. | 咩 咩咩咩 |
[09:23] | Wow. Sobriety without meetings. | 不参加互助会就戒瘾 |
[09:26] | Can you imagine how much free time we’d have? | 你能想象我们会有多少自由时间吗 |
[09:29] | I could finally write my young adult novel. | 那我就终于可以写我的年轻人小说了 |
[09:33] | I’ve got it all outlined in my head. | 我脑子里都想好了剧情 |
[09:36] | Teenage vampires fall in love, | 吸血鬼少年少女坠入爱河 |
[09:38] | but then one of them gets cancer. | 但其中一个得了癌症 |
[09:41] | You’re hooked, right? | 你们入迷了 对吧 |
[09:44] | I don’t want to say yes, but yes. | 我不想说是 但是的 |
[09:50] | Ugh. Now those bastards are hitting a farmer’s market. | 现在那些混蛋去了农贸市场 |
[09:54] | No, we don’t want blueberries. | 不 我们不想要蓝莓 |
[10:04] | Oh, come on. | 没搞错吧 |
[10:07] | Hey, Geoffrey, can’t talk, really busy. | 杰弗里 不能跟你聊 我很忙 |
[10:09] | You don’t work here. | 你不在这工作 |
[10:10] | Sure I do. | 我当然在 |
[10:11] | I got tables three, six, nine, 14, | 三号桌 六号桌 六号桌和14号桌 |
[10:14] | and a deuce over near the bar. | 和吧台附近那一对都是我负责 |
[10:15] | Hey, heads-up, she said her branzino was a little fishy. | 提醒一下 她说她的柠檬鲈鱼有些可疑 |
[10:18] | We are not paying you. | 我们不付工资给你 |
[10:20] | That’s fine. I’ll just work for tips. | 没事 我拿小费就行 |
[10:22] | Hey, stay out of my hair, I might even deal you in. | 别烦我 我也许还会分你一点 |
[10:26] | You leave or I’m calling the cops. | 要么你走 要么我就报警 |
[10:30] | And how will that call go? | 你怎么说呢 |
[10:32] | “Oh, no. A tiny woman wants to work | 不好 一个小个子女人 |
[10:34] | in my restaurant for free. Help me.” | 想在我的餐厅免费工作 帮帮我 |
[10:37] | This conversation is over. Get out. | 对话结束了 出去 |
[10:39] | Excuse me. Waitress? | 打扰一下 服务员 |
[10:41] | Ah, see? She called me “Waitress.” | 瞧 她叫我服务员 |
[10:43] | Customer’s always right. | 顾客总是对的 |
[10:48] | I-I-I get it, you’re sorry. | 我懂 你很抱歉 |
[10:50] | No, no, no. Let me do this. | 不不 让我来 |
[10:55] | I… | 我 |
[10:58] | tried to… | 想 |
[11:00] | force my will… | 在这件事上 |
[11:02] | on this situation, | 强加我的意愿 |
[11:08] | which was wrong. | 这是错的 |
[11:11] | And Ray… | 雷 |
[11:12] | has clearly found his… | 显然找到了他 |
[11:16] | own path, which is great. | 自己的方法 这很棒 |
[11:20] | And you were just trying to help, | 你只是想帮忙 |
[11:26] | which is… also great. | 这 也很棒 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | This is hard for me. | 这对我来说很难 |
[11:38] | No kidding. You sound like | 是啊 你听起来 |
[11:39] | you’re learning a second language. | 像是在学第二语言 |
[11:42] | I usually don’t apologize. I just pay the fine. | 我一般不道歉 只缴纳罚款 |
[11:46] | Well, it means a lot to me, | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[11:47] | and tell Marjorie I said thank you for making you do it. | 告诉玛乔丽 谢谢她逼你做这事 |
[11:52] | Will do. | 会的 |
[11:54] | Oh, hey, Bonnie. | 好啊 邦妮 |
[11:55] | You guys are two hours away | 两个小时后 你们就将 |
[11:57] | from the best French onion soup you have ever had. | 享受到有史以来最赞的法式洋葱汤了 |
[12:00] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[12:01] | I have to apologize. | 我得道歉 |
[12:03] | Put that bag down, this takes a while. | 放下袋子 这得要一阵子 |
[12:07] | Ray, I’m sorry I, uh, tried to | 雷 很抱歉 我想在这件事上 |
[12:11] | force my will in this situation. | 强加我的意愿 |
[12:13] | Oh, say no more. Time to hug. | 别说了 该拥抱了 |
[12:16] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:17] | Wish I knew that was an option. | 真希望我知道还有这个选项 |
[12:20] | I am so happy to hear you say that ’cause you’re my sister, | 我很高兴听你这样说 因为你是我姐姐 |
[12:23] | I’m your brother and we’re all we got. | 我是你弟弟 我们相依为命 |
[12:26] | I mean, you got him, and he’s my friend, | 你还有他 他是我朋友 |
[12:27] | so I guess I got him, too, and actually, | 我想我也有他了 实际上 |
[12:29] | he’s gonna be my brother-in-law so we’re all family. | 他要成为我姐夫了 所以我们都是一家人 |
[12:31] | *We are family* | *我们是一家人* |
[12:34] | *I got my white sister and me.* | *我有我的白人姐姐和我* |
[12:37] | I love that song! | 我爱那首歌 |
[12:38] | Are we singin’ or are we soupin’? | 我们是唱歌还是做汤啊 |
[12:40] | Soup now, sing later. | 现在做汤 一会唱歌 |
[12:42] | *We are making soup, uh* | *我们在做汤* |
[12:48] | You see what’s going on here, right? | 你看明白发生了什么吧 |
[12:50] | Bonnie, I work in Hollywood, | 邦妮 我在好莱坞工作 |
[12:51] | I know when someone’s coked out of their mind. | 我知道人磕嗨了是什么样 |
[12:59] | So I found this rehab in Tennessee that has a bed, | 我找到田纳西州一处戒瘾中心 有床位 |
[13:02] | but they don’t take the kind of insurance Ray has. | 但他们不接受雷的那种保险 |
[13:05] | Wendy says she knows a place, but, you know, | 温蒂说她知道个地方 但是 |
[13:07] | she also recommended that Korean barbecue | 她也推荐了那家韩国烤肉 |
[13:09] | that had us all in the bathroom for a week. | 让我们拉了一周肚子 |
[13:12] | On the bright side, I finally got to read Lonesome Dove. | 往好的一面看 我终于有空看了《寂寞之鸽》 |
[13:18] | The other option is keep him with us | 另一个选择是让他跟我们住一起 |
[13:20] | and he can be treated as an outpatient. | 他可以去看门诊 |
[13:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[13:25] | Well, what does he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[13:27] | Well, he wants to keep getting high and make soup, | 他想继续磕嗨做汤 |
[13:29] | so he doesn’t get a vote. | 所以他无权投票 |
[13:31] | Wait a minute, did he ask you for help? | 等等 他找你帮忙了吗 |
[13:33] | No, and I know what you’re gonna say, but he needs help | 没有 我知道你要说什么 但他需要帮助 |
[13:36] | and I am the only one who can give it to him. | 只有我才能帮他 |
[13:38] | I-It’s not gonna work. | 这行不通的 |
[13:39] | It-it’s going to work, because it has to. | 这行得通的 因为必须如此 |
[13:42] | – All I have to do is… – Bonnie, | -我只用 -邦妮 |
[13:43] | you’re making yourself crazy, and if you don’t stop, | 你要把自己逼疯了 如果你不停止 |
[13:46] | you’re gonna end up drinking long before you get him sober. | 你还没帮他戒瘾 就开始自己喝上了 |
[13:50] | So w-what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[13:53] | You have to let him go. | 你得放手 |
[13:56] | He’s my brother. I just found him. | 他是我弟弟 我刚找到他 |
[13:58] | I’m not gonna lose him. | 我不要失去他 |
[13:59] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[14:01] | A-All I have to do | 我只用 |
[14:02] | – is convince him… – Bonnie, | -说服他 -邦妮 |
[14:04] | stop. | 停下 |
[14:10] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:12] | feel so helpless. | 感觉很无助 |
[14:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[14:27] | – This is her? – Yes. | -这就是她吗 -对 |
[14:30] | This is Leo Raskel, | 这是里奥·拉斯科尔 |
[14:32] | our regional manager. | 地区经理 |
[14:37] | He’s here today from corporate in Sacramento. | 他是从萨克拉门托的公司来的 |
[14:42] | Look, | 听着 |
[14:43] | I know I haven’t exactly been the best employee | 我知道我不是最好的员工 |
[14:47] | and I’m not gonna stand here | 我不会站在这里 |
[14:49] | and tell you about the struggles I’ve faced | 跟你说我这个梦想成为律师的 |
[14:51] | as a recovering alcoholic with a dream of becoming a lawyer. | 正在戒瘾的酒瘾者面对的挣扎 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | What I am going to tell you is that… | 我要跟你说的是 |
[15:07] | I am your worst nightmare. | 我是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[15:10] | I have worked at this restaurant for 11 years, | 我在这餐厅工作了11年 |
[15:14] | and I know where all the bodies are buried. | 我知道一切秘密 |
[15:16] | I know that your locally sourced, organic, | 我知道你们本地采购的有机 |
[15:19] | grass-fed beef is only one of those things. | 草饲牛肉只是其中之一 |
[15:22] | I know that several of our busboys live in the basement, | 我知道我们几个勤杂工住在地下室 |
[15:25] | along with assorted vermin. | 和各种害虫一起 |
[15:30] | And I know that we served the tip | 我知道上周的酸橘汁腌鱼 |
[15:33] | of Paul’s finger in last week’s ceviche. | 里面有保罗的指尖 |
[15:37] | I could go on, but, uh, I think I’ve painted a picture. | 我可以继续 但我想你们应该懂了 |
[15:42] | So, you fire me and all of this goes on Yelp. | 你要是炒了我 这一切都会上点评网 |
[15:45] | Or you put me back on the books | 或者你让我重新回来工作 |
[15:47] | and that nice, pretty four-and-a-half star rating | 那美好的四星半评价 |
[15:49] | stays right where it is. | 就会保持不变 |
[15:53] | Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[15:57] | See that, Geoffrey? | 瞧见了吗 杰弗里 |
[15:58] | That’s how you make it to Sacramento. | 这样才能去萨克拉门托 |
[16:05] | I might be a little late tomorrow. | 我明天也许会迟到一会 |
[16:06] | We’ll see how it goes. | 看情况吧 |
[16:19] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:24] | So, um… | 话说 |
[16:26] | Adam kicked me out. | 亚当赶走了我 |
[16:28] | Yeah. He told me. | 他跟我说了 |
[16:31] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么了不起的 |
[16:32] | I got high once. | 我就磕嗨了一次 |
[16:34] | The big deal is you’re an addict. | 了不起的是你是个瘾君子 |
[16:36] | And your life is not gonna get better | 除非你处理这事 |
[16:38] | until you deal with it. | 否则你的生活不会变好 |
[16:43] | Can I stay here? | 我能住在这里吗 |
[16:47] | Nope. | 不行 |
[16:49] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[16:51] | What am I supposed to do? Sleep in my car? | 我该怎么做 睡在车里吗 |
[16:54] | I’ve done it. | 我就做过 |
[16:55] | Little tip: park at Walmart. | 小建议 在沃尔玛停车 |
[16:57] | They won’t kick you out. | 他们不会赶走你 |
[16:59] | Bonnie, I’m your brother. | 邦妮 我是你弟弟 |
[17:02] | I know… and I love you. | 我知道 我爱你 |
[17:23] | There are a few announcements before we begin. | 开始之前有几项公告 |
[17:26] | The community center has asked us not to smoke on the property, | 社区中心让我们不要在此地抽烟 |
[17:29] | and not to park in the reserved spaces | 不要在大楼北边的 |
[17:31] | on the north side of the building. | 预留车位停车 |
[17:34] | I got your text. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[17:36] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[17:37] | It doesn’t really feel like it. | 感觉不像是 |
[17:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:42] | Would you kick me out if I started using again? | 如果我又开始吸毒 你会赶走我吗 |
[17:45] | I did. You just don’t remember. | 我赶过 你只是不记得了 |
[17:50] | If it helps, | 如果这有所慰藉 |
[17:51] | I never thought you were gonna get sober, but you did. | 我从没想到你会戒瘾 但你做到了 |
[17:54] | Back at ya. | 你也是 |
[17:55] | Please take a moment to silence your cell phones | 请大家静音手机 |
[17:58] | and out of respect for the speaker… | 出于对说话人的尊敬 |
[18:00] | How’s Adam dealing with it? | 亚当应对得怎么样 |
[18:01] | He turned it over to his higher power. | 他把这事移交给了他的更高力量 |
[18:10] | White Russian. Keep ’em coming. | 白俄罗斯鸡尾酒 不要停 |
[18:14] | Rough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[18:15] | Ugh. Just this woman who works for me. | 就是个我手下的女人 |
[18:17] | She’s been busting my balls all week. | 她整周都在故意为难我 |
[18:21] | I hear ya. | 懂了 |
[18:22] | Bartender, put his drinks on my tab. | 酒保 他的酒我来请 |
[18:26] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[18:27] | Ah, just another man with an ice pack down his shorts. | 另一个受伤的男人 |
[18:36] | So, how you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[18:37] | I’m okay, I just feel bad about Ray. | 我没事 我只是为雷难过 |
[18:40] | For what it’s worth, it means a lot to me | 无论如何 你试图帮我弟弟 |
[18:42] | that you tried to help my brother. | 这对我意义重大 |
[18:44] | I like the guy. | 我喜欢他 |
[18:46] | Think I’ll get my two grand back? | 他还会还我两千块吗 |
[18:48] | Mm, you’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[18:51] | Mm. Tell you what, this round’s on me. | 这样吧 我请你喝酒 |
[18:54] | He’ll have another beer. I’ll take a Sprite. | 他再来杯啤酒 我来杯雪碧 |
[18:56] | Coming up. Wait a minute. | 就来了 等等 |
[18:59] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:03] | Frankie, is that you? | 弗兰基 是你吗 |
[19:04] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[19:06] | Heard the same thing about you. | 我也听说你死了 |
[19:09] | You used to drink in here? | 你之前在这喝酒吗 |
[19:10] | No. Frankie and I spent a weekend | 不 弗兰基和我 |
[19:12] | in the hull of a ship and… | 在船体里过了周末… |
[19:15] | You know what? Story for another time. | 知道吗 下次再讲这故事 |