时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was thinking I could stay an extra night | 我想我可以多留一晚 |
[00:04] | for the express purpose of taking you out. | 为了明天带你出去约会 |
[00:06] | – I’d really like that. – Oh, great. | -我很愿意 -太好了 |
[00:08] | Are you kidding me? You can’t go out with Adam’s brother. | 你在开玩笑吗 你不能和亚当的弟弟约会 |
[00:11] | And yet I’ve got my good bra on and I’m headed out the door. | 但我依然穿了好胸罩 正要出门 |
[00:14] | Yeah, but I actually have to get back home tomorrow. | 但我明天其实得回家了 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:18] | You think we should try the long-distance thing? | 你觉得我俩该试试异地恋吗 |
[00:21] | I’m game. | 我愿意啊 |
[00:24] | But while I’ve got you here… | 但既然你在我身边 |
[00:32] | You ready for your coffee, babe? | 想喝咖啡了吗 宝贝 |
[00:33] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:34] | Starting today, I am giving it up. | 从今天开始 我戒了 |
[00:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:38] | Coffee is your only source of water. | 咖啡是你唯一摄取的水分 |
[00:41] | When did water become such a big thing? | 水从什么时候变得这么重要了 |
[00:43] | Isn’t it enough that I bathe in it? | 我在水里洗澡难道还不够吗 |
[00:46] | Where did all this come from? | 你为什么心血来潮 |
[00:48] | I read it on Facebook. | 我在脸书上看到的 |
[00:49] | “Five Things You Should Give Up for a Happier Life.” | “放弃五样东西 过更快乐的生活” |
[00:51] | Was number one Facebook? | 第一样是脸书吗 |
[00:55] | Hey, how come you guys didn’t wake me up for school? | 你们为什么不叫我起床上学 |
[00:58] | ‘Cause you’re not seven. | 因为你不是七岁小孩 |
[01:00] | I wish I was. I liked living alone. | 我希望我是 我喜欢一个人住 |
[01:03] | You want a bagel? | 你要百吉饼吗 |
[01:05] | Thanks, but all I need is coffee. | 谢谢 但我只需要咖啡 |
[01:07] | How sad to be so dependent. I remember those days. | 依赖性那么强真可悲 我记得那些日子 |
[01:11] | She gave up coffee 30 seconds ago. | 她三十秒前刚戒了咖啡 |
[01:14] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[01:15] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[01:18] | She’s just kidding. | 她只是在开玩笑 |
[01:19] | Help me. | 救我 |
[01:21] | Oh, damn. | 可恶 |
[01:23] | I just missed another phone call from Patrick. | 我又没接到帕特里克的电话 |
[01:26] | How does this happen? I was holding my phone in my hand. | 怎么会这样 我手里一直拿着手机 |
[01:29] | Why do you hate love? | 你为什么讨厌爱情 |
[01:31] | Why don’t you stop playing phone tag | 你何不别玩电话捉迷藏了 |
[01:33] | and just drive down to Santa Cruz to see him? | 直接开车去圣克鲁兹见他 |
[01:35] | When? We have totally opposite schedules. | 什么时候去啊 我们日程完全不同 |
[01:38] | Relationships are torture. | 恋爱就是折磨 |
[01:40] | Like waterboarding with sex. | 就像用性爱令你窒息 |
[01:43] | That’s the sort of comment that used to bother me | 这种话以前会令我生气 |
[01:46] | when I was under the thumb of the brown god. | 在我还受控于棕色之神时 |
[01:52] | This long-distance thing is just so frustrating. | 异地恋真让人沮丧 |
[01:56] | I’m not sure Patrick and I can make it work. | 我不确定帕特里克和我能坚持下去 |
[02:00] | For what it’s worth, I hope you guys figure it out. | 无论如何 我希望你们能想到办法 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God, I just missed his call again! | 天啊 我又没接到他电话 |
[02:06] | How, how, how?! | 怎么会 |
[02:10] | I’ll see ya later. | 回见 |
[02:12] | Boy, I do not miss dating, you know what I mean? | 我一点不怀念约会 懂我意思吗 |
[02:14] | Take a sip of your coffee and kiss me. | 啜一口咖啡 然后亲我 |
[02:22] | Hey, Patrick, sorry I missed your call, yet again. | 帕特里克 抱歉没接到你电话 又一次 |
[02:25] | I dropped my phone in the fountain in front of the library. | 我把手机掉进图书馆前的喷泉里了 |
[02:28] | I was making a wish. | 我当时在许愿 |
[02:30] | Actually, I was wishing you would call me. | 实际上 我许的愿是希望你给我打电话 |
[02:32] | Ironic, right? | 讽刺吧 |
[02:34] | Is it ironic? | 讽刺吗 |
[02:35] | That’s a word I should probably stay away from | 在搞清楚这词真正的意思之前 |
[02:37] | until I figure out what it really means. | 我最好别用它 |
[02:39] | Anyway, my phone still works, so… | 总之 我的手机没坏 |
[02:43] | hit me back, as the kids say. | 记得电我 就像年轻人所说 |
[02:46] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[02:47] | Oh, by the way, this is Christy. | 顺便说句 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[02:51] | I should’ve stopped at “Sorry I missed your call.” | 说完”抱歉没接到你电话”我就该住嘴了 |
[02:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:56] | Don’t I know you from that time we slept together? | 我们是不是以前睡过 |
[02:59] | Hi, Cooper. | 你好 库珀 |
[03:01] | Sorry, I’ve been meaning to catch up with you. | 抱歉 我一直想联系你来着 |
[03:03] | Oh, now’s your chance. You mind if I sit? | 现在是你的机会 介意我坐这里吗 |
[03:05] | Kind of a bad time; I-I really got to study. | 时机不太好 我真得学习 |
[03:08] | Got it. I won’t say a word. | 明白了 我一句话不说 |
[03:26] | “Bonjour. | 你好 |
[03:29] | You are the hottest girl in the student center.” | 你是学生中心最性感的女孩 |
[03:34] | Cooper, seriously? | 库珀 你是认真的吗 |
[03:36] | It’s not me. He has a mind of his own. | 不怪我 他有自己的思想 |
[03:38] | “And I cannot get you off of it.” | 而你在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[03:40] | Very funny. | 非常搞笑 |
[03:42] | “I am not trying to be funny, I am trying to be sexy. | 我没想搞笑 我想表现得性感点 |
[03:45] | Hon, hon, hon.” | 哼哼哼 |
[03:46] | By being lame? | 通过学蹩脚口音吗 |
[03:48] | “Oh, that depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[03:49] | Is it working, mon petit ketchup packet?” | 我成功了吗 可爱的小番茄酱 |
[03:56] | “That was fantastique.” | 真是太爽了 |
[03:59] | It worked; knock it off. | 成功了 别学了 |
[04:32] | Oh, geez, you scared me! | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[04:34] | I thought you gave up coffee. | 你不是戒咖啡了吗 |
[04:36] | My head is pounding, my colon’s in gridlock, | 我头疼 结肠堵塞 |
[04:38] | and I winged a butter plate at Adam, so I’m back on the bean. | 我朝亚当丢了黄油盘 所以我要复喝 |
[04:43] | Yeah, yeah, good for you. | 好吧 随你 |
[04:45] | I had sex with Cooper. | 我和库珀做爱了 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry, what? | 你刚说什么 |
[04:49] | I know. I feel so guilty. | 我知道 我很内疚 |
[04:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:52] | Because I’m seeing someone. | 因为我有男友了 |
[04:54] | Patrick? Oh, come on, you haven’t even slept with him. | 帕特里克吗 拜托 你甚至没和他睡过 |
[04:57] | Believe me, I want to, | 相信我 我想睡 |
[04:58] | but our genitals are never in the same ZIP Code. | 但我们的生殖器从不在同一个邮区 |
[05:02] | And that’s not gonna change anytime soon, | 这点不会很快改变 |
[05:04] | so you’re free to do whatever you want. | 所以你可以做任何事 |
[05:05] | It’s like prison. Nobody’s married, nobody’s gay. | 就像在监狱里 结婚无所谓 搞基无所谓 |
[05:12] | Whoa, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:14] | You actually made me feel better. | 你真的让我感觉好些了 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | You act like it’s the first– | 你表现得就像这是第一次… |
[05:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:22] | Ugh, please don’t tell Adam. | 求你别告诉亚当 |
[05:24] | Why would I tell him you’re cheating on his brother? | 我为什么要告诉他你绿了他弟弟 |
[05:26] | He would see it that way. I don’t. Keep hugging. | 他会那样想 我不那样想 继续抱 |
[05:37] | You never know how much you love something until you give it up. | 只有在戒掉以后 才知道你多爱某样东西 |
[05:41] | You realize you’re talking to a table full of addicts? | 你知道你在跟一桌子的瘾君子说话吧 |
[05:44] | I don’t see the connection. | 我看不到有什么联系 |
[05:47] | So, Christy, I’m confused. | 克丽丝蒂 我很疑惑 |
[05:49] | At your age, it’s only gonna get worse. | 你这年龄只会越来越迷糊 |
[05:53] | Are you and Cooper dating again? | 你和库珀又开始约会了吗 |
[05:55] | No. It was just a one-time thing. | 没有 只是一夜情 |
[05:58] | Well, a two-time thing. | 两夜情 |
[06:01] | I swung by on the way over here. | 我过来的时候顺便去找了他 |
[06:03] | Oh, look at you having it all. | 看看你 享受一切 |
[06:05] | If you get a bladder infection, I’m gonna be so proud. | 如果你染上了膀胱炎 我会很骄傲的 |
[06:09] | So you like this boy. | 所以说你喜欢这男孩 |
[06:11] | No, I like Patrick. | 不 我喜欢帕特里克 |
[06:13] | I’m just having fun with Cooper. | 我只是和库珀玩玩 |
[06:16] | Be careful, with your bladder and your heart. | 当心你的膀胱和你的心 |
[06:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:23] | Guys do this stuff all the time. Why can’t I? | 男人经常这样做 我为什么不行 |
[06:27] | Because you can’t be intimate without getting attached. | 因为你一和人亲近 难免动感情 |
[06:30] | Just ’cause I’m sober? | 就因为我戒瘾了吗 |
[06:31] | No, because you’re you. | 不 因为你是这样的人 |
[06:33] | I can do it, Bonnie can do it… | 我能做到 邦妮能做到 |
[06:35] | Can do it blindfolded, and have. | 蒙着眼睛都能做到 而且已经做过了 |
[06:39] | I’m doing it right now. | 我现在就在做 |
[06:41] | He’s an anesthesiologist. I feel nothing. | 他是个麻醉科医师 我没任何感觉 |
[06:44] | I’m sure he doesn’t either. | 我相信他也没感觉 |
[06:53] | – Where you headed? – Cooper’s. | -你要去哪 -库珀家 |
[06:55] | Dressed like that? | 穿成那样吗 |
[06:57] | That’s the beauty of this thing. | 这就是这件事的好处 |
[06:58] | It requires virtually no effort. | 不用费任何力 |
[07:02] | I text two words: “You up?” | 我发短信说 起了吗 |
[07:03] | And bam, it’s on. | 然后就约上了 |
[07:06] | One time it auto-corrected to “Soup?” But it still happened. | 有次被自动纠正成了”喝汤吗” 但依然约上了 |
[07:12] | Hey, where you off to? | 你去哪 |
[07:14] | Uh… to the store. | 超市 |
[07:17] | Not the close one, the one across town with the olive bar. | 不是关的那家 是城市另一边有橄榄专柜的那家 |
[07:20] | God, I love olives. | 天啊 我喜欢橄榄 |
[07:23] | Anyway, I might be a while. | 总之 我可能要花一段时间 |
[07:25] | Would you mind picking up some coffee? | 介意顺便带点咖啡吗 |
[07:27] | Your mom’s blowing through a bag a day. | 你妈妈一天喝一整包 |
[07:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:32] | Well, as long as you’re going… to the store… | 既然你要去超市 |
[07:38] | …could you pick up some soup? | 能顺便买点汤吗 |
[07:42] | Everybody loves a nice, hot, sexy bowl of soup. | 人人都爱喝鲜香 热腾 性感的汤 |
[07:47] | Yeah, soup would be great. | 是的 汤挺好的 |
[07:51] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:52] | Coffee and soup. | 咖啡和汤 |
[07:55] | She’s the best. | 她最好了 |
[07:56] | My brother does not deserve her. | 我弟弟配不上她 |
[07:58] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[07:59] | You should’ve told her that before she left. | 你应该在她走之前对她说 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God, it gets better every time. | 天啊 一次比一次爽 |
[08:11] | Sure does. | 当然了 |
[08:13] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:14] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[08:15] | Why are you always in such a hurry to leave? | 你为什么总急着走 |
[08:18] | Well, I’m busy, you’re busy. | 我忙 你也忙 |
[08:21] | Busy, busy, busy. | 忙忙忙 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but this is working, right? | 但咱俩处得挺好的 对吧 |
[08:26] | Works for me. | 我觉得是 |
[08:28] | I’m free Tuesday at 5:00, | 我周二五点有空 |
[08:29] | as long as I’m back in my car by 20 after. | 只要我二十分钟后能回车上就好 |
[08:31] | Christy, come on. | 克丽丝蒂 拜托 |
[08:33] | This isn’t just hooking up anymore. | 这不再是约炮了 |
[08:37] | It isn’t? | 不是吗 |
[08:38] | No. | 不是 |
[08:39] | I am totally falling in love with you. | 我彻底爱上你了 |
[08:54] | Yup. | 是的 |
[08:55] | ♪ Falling in love with you. ♪ | 爱上你 |
[09:01] | But you’re a 24-year-old guy. | 但是你才24岁 |
[09:04] | 24-year-old guys don’t fall in love. | 24岁的男人不会爱别人 |
[09:07] | My mom says I’m an old soul. | 我妈妈说我有个老灵魂 |
[09:10] | Well, I am a much older soul. | 我的灵魂比你老得多 |
[09:13] | And I have a lot of baggage. | 而且我有很多负担 |
[09:16] | Lots and lots of baggage. | 非常非常多的负担 |
[09:18] | Then let me help you carry it. | 那让我帮你承担 |
[09:21] | Holy cow. | 天啊 |
[09:25] | Cooper, look, I just don’t have the same feelings for you. | 库珀 我只是对你没有同样的感觉 |
[09:33] | Well, now I’m a little embarrassed. | 现在我有点尴尬了 |
[09:35] | I booped your nose and everything. | 我还摸了你的鼻子什么的 |
[09:38] | I thought we were just gonna keep it casual, | 我以为我们只是随便玩玩 |
[09:41] | you know, having a good time. | 你知道的 享受时光 |
[09:43] | You mean just sex? | 你是说只有性吗 |
[09:45] | Exactly. | 完全对 |
[09:47] | I assumed we were on the same page. | 我还以为我们想法一致 |
[09:50] | Well, we were not. | 才不是 |
[09:57] | So, just to be clear, Tuesday at 5:00 not happening? | 我问清楚 周二五点没戏了吗 |
[10:06] | Bonnie, Bonnie, wake up. Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 醒醒 |
[10:09] | It’s sleepy time. | 该睡觉了 |
[10:10] | I’ll throw you one in the morning. | 我明早再跟你做 |
[10:12] | Bonnie. Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[10:14] | Okay, fine, but it’s not gonna be the Fourth of July. | 好吧 但你不会爽到的 |
[10:18] | I don’t want to have sex. | 我不想做爱 |
[10:19] | Why not? What’s wrong with me? | 为什么不 我哪里不好了 |
[10:21] | I’m worried about Christy; she never came home from the store. | 我担心克丽丝蒂 她还没从超市回来 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:27] | Well, she takes forever. | 她要花很长时间的 |
[10:29] | She walks down every aisle, she talks to people, | 要逛每一个通道 跟人聊天 |
[10:33] | then she has to find someone tall | 然后还得找个高个子 |
[10:35] | to get stuff off the top shelf. It’s a circus. | 帮她拿货架最上层的东西 简直是耍杂技 |
[10:38] | Why am I more worried about your kid than you are? | 我为什么比你更关心你的孩子 |
[10:41] | God, now you sound like the lady from Child Services. | 天啊 你就像是儿童福利局的那个女人 |
[10:44] | – What if she got in an accident? – I think you’re overreacting. | -如果她出事故了呢 -我觉得你反应过度了 |
[10:47] | I think you’re underreacting. I’m gonna call the police. | 我觉得你心太大了 我要报警 |
[10:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[10:50] | Plunkett family rule number one: no cops, ever. | 普兰科特家庭规则第一条 永远不叫条子 |
[10:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[10:56] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna text her. | 我要给她发短信 |
[11:00] | Oh. She actually texted me. | 她其实给我发短信了 |
[11:04] | Uh, “Ran into Wendy. She’s having a crisis. | 碰到了温蒂 她遇上了危机 |
[11:08] | What else is new? Be home late.” | 每天都这样 我晚点回来 |
[11:10] | Huh. Well, that made me horny. How ’bout you? | 老娘反正是饥渴了 你呢 |
[11:20] | Oh, hey, you’re still up. | 你还没睡啊 |
[11:23] | Yeah. How’s Wendy? | 是啊 温蒂怎么样 |
[11:25] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[11:26] | Yeah, your mom said she was having a crisis. | 是啊 你妈妈说她遇上了危机 |
[11:29] | Oh, yes. Wendy’s crisis. | 对 温蒂的危机 |
[11:32] | So bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[11:34] | We ate your soup and drank your coffee. | 我们喝了你的汤和咖啡 |
[11:41] | Sorry to hear that. What’s wrong? | 很遗憾听到这事 出什么事了 |
[11:43] | Ugh, I can’t really talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[11:46] | It’s an A.A. Thing. It’s a lady thing. | 匿名互助会的秘密 女人的秘密 |
[11:48] | It’s an A.A. Lady thing. | 匿名互助会女人的秘密 |
[11:50] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:51] | Well, glad you made it home safe. | 很高兴你平安回家了 |
[11:53] | I was a little worried. | 我有些担心 |
[11:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | Night. | 晚安 |
[12:01] | Night. | 晚安 |
[12:04] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[12:11] | Adam, I lied. | 亚当 我撒谎了 |
[12:13] | I wasn’t with Wendy. | 我没和温蒂在一起 |
[12:15] | I was with a guy. | 而是和一个男人 |
[12:18] | A guy? | 一个男人 |
[12:19] | A guy who isn’t your brother. | 那男人不是你弟弟 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I’ve been seeing Patrick, | 我在和帕特里克交往 |
[12:29] | but I’ve also been doing this other thing, and… | 但我脚踏两条船了 |
[12:36] | …I guess I’m kind of embarrassed. | 我想我有些羞愧 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | Well, um, not proud of it, but… | 我不为你骄傲 但是 |
[12:46] | there’s a part of me that’s… | 我内心深处 |
[12:49] | kind of laughing at my brother right now. | 现在在嘲笑我弟弟 |
[12:53] | Tempted to call him up and rub his nose in it. | 很想打电话吵醒他 给他伤口撒盐 |
[12:57] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[12:57] | I won’t. I-I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[12:59] | Good, ’cause I really like him. | 很好 因为我真的很喜欢他 |
[13:05] | I made a mess, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 对吧 |
[13:06] | Like a dog after he ate a can of chili. | 就像是吃了一罐辣椒的狗狗 |
[13:09] | My dog did that once. | 我的狗就吃过 |
[13:11] | We had to burn the carpet… | 我们得烧掉地毯 |
[13:18] | I hope you don’t think less of me. | 希望你不会看不起我 |
[13:21] | Christy, your life is your life, but I got to tell you, | 克丽丝蒂 你的生活我管不着 但我得告诉你 |
[13:25] | all this lying and sneaking around, | 你这样撒谎 偷偷摸摸的 |
[13:28] | it doesn’t sound like you. | 不像是你 |
[13:29] | Sounds more like your mom. | 更像你妈妈 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God, that’s the worst thing you could say. | 天啊 这是你说的最可怕的话 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. I just mean you’re better than she is. | 抱歉 我只是说你比她要好 |
[13:39] | She knows. I told her. | 她知道 我跟她说过 |
[13:43] | So… | 那么 |
[13:45] | who is this guy who’s not my brother? | 这个不是我弟弟的男人是谁 |
[13:49] | Just someone from school. | 学校的同学 |
[13:51] | It was supposed to be casual. | 本该只是炮友的 |
[13:54] | My attempt at being a dude. | 我打算当个渣男 |
[13:56] | But then he went and screwed it up by having feelings for me. | 然后他搞砸了这一切 因为他对我有了感情 |
[13:59] | Hold on. Did you set up the ground rules? | 等等 你定了基本规则吗 |
[14:02] | No, I just assumed we were on the same page. | 没有 我就以为我们想法一致 |
[14:04] | Ooh, rookie mistake. | 低级错误 |
[14:07] | Listen, if you’re gonna act like a dude, | 如果你要表现得像是个渣男 |
[14:09] | you got to set up the rules. | 你就得定规则 |
[14:10] | You got to say things like “I’m not looking for a relationship, | 你得说这种话 我不想谈恋爱 |
[14:13] | “I’m not built for a relationship, | 我不适合谈恋爱 |
[14:15] | I’m not a relationship kind of guy,” That type of nonsense. | 我不是谈恋爱的那种人 那种鬼话 |
[14:19] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:21] | Guys do say that. | 男人的确这么说 |
[14:24] | Guess I never really heard it because at that point | 我想我从来都没听到过 因为那时候 |
[14:25] | I’m always thinking, “I can change you, | 我总是在想 我可以改变你 |
[14:27] | I can change you, I can change you.” | 我可以改变你 我可以改变你 |
[14:29] | When will women learn they can’t change men? | 女人什么时候才会学到 她们无法改变男人 |
[14:35] | Says the man who put a ring on my mom’s finger | 说这话的人给我妈妈戴上了戒指 |
[14:37] | and now listens to Adele. | 现在都听阿黛尔的歌了 |
[14:42] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[14:46] | Okay, how does this sound? | 好吧 这怎么样 |
[14:49] | “Dear Cooper…” | 亲爱的库珀 |
[14:50] | Bad. | 不好 |
[14:51] | It’s a text, not a letter from camp. | 就是条短信 不是军营里写的信 |
[14:55] | Don’t send anything. | 什么都别发 |
[14:57] | But I need him to forgive me. | 但我需要他原谅我 |
[14:59] | How many times have you apologized? | 你道歉了多少次 |
[15:01] | Four… | 四次 |
[15:03] | teen. | 十四次 |
[15:05] | Did you try an Edible Arrangement? | 你试过送水果吗 |
[15:07] | She’s apologizing for an “Edible arrangement.” | 她在为”睡过”而道歉 |
[15:14] | I am wasted on all of you. | 你们真是浪费了老娘的段子 |
[15:18] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[15:19] | I can’t eat, can’t sleep. | 我没法吃东西 睡不着 |
[15:21] | This is what I was worried about. | 这就是我担心的 |
[15:22] | You developed feelings. | 你产生了感情 |
[15:24] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:26] | “Edible.” | 睡过啊 |
[15:29] | Cooper developed the stupid feelings. | 是库珀产生了愚蠢的感情 |
[15:31] | I was the dude. | 我是渣男啊 |
[15:33] | If you were really the dude, you wouldn’t care. | 如果你真是渣男 你就不会在乎 |
[15:34] | You would ride off on your motorcycle | 你会开着摩托车 |
[15:35] | and go shoot pool, maybe a bear. | 去打台球 也许去射杀熊 |
[15:39] | I’m not even listening to her anymore. | 我拒绝听她说话 |
[15:41] | Honey, you’re just gonna have to live with the fact | 亲爱的 你得接受这一事实 |
[15:43] | that there’s somebody out there who doesn’t like you. | 有人不喜欢你 |
[15:45] | “Doesn’t like you”? He hates her guts. | 不喜欢你 他恨死她了 |
[15:48] | And FYI, he’s not alone. | 顺便说一句 不止他一个 |
[15:50] | I’m just saying | 我只是说 |
[15:52] | that it’s not fair for you to continue hurting him | 你继续伤害他只为了让自己心里好受 |
[15:54] | just to make yourself feel better. | 这样不公平 |
[15:57] | She’s so wise. | 她真明智 |
[15:59] | And yet she thought a purple velour tracksuit | 但她觉得紫色丝绒运动服 |
[16:01] | was a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[16:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | I’ll leave Cooper alone. | 我不烦库珀了 |
[16:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:09] | Now, who else hates me? | 还有谁恨我啊 |
[16:10] | Greg at the Thursday night meeting. | 周四晚互助会的格雷格 |
[16:14] | Who’s Greg? | 格雷格是谁 |
[16:15] | The guy you always call Scott. | 你总是叫他斯考特 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God, Scott hates me? | 天啊 斯考特恨我吗 |
[16:46] | Oh, God, when do you graduate? | 天啊 你什么时候毕业啊 |
[16:50] | Look, I know I already said I was sorry, | 我知道我已经道歉了 |
[16:53] | but I just need you to know that I’m really, really sorry. | 但我只是想告诉你我真的很抱歉 |
[16:58] | I just don’t get it, Christy. | 我只是不懂 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:00] | I mean, it would be one thing if there was another guy. | 如果有第三者那就是另一回事了 |
[17:02] | Ooh, there is! | 有的 |
[17:04] | There’s totally another guy. | 绝对有第三者 |
[17:07] | Does that help? | 那有所慰藉吗 |
[17:09] | Not as much as I hoped. | 没我希望的多 |
[17:11] | What I mean is if I was able to actually see him, | 我的意思是 如果我能见到他 |
[17:14] | I wouldn’t have needed you. | 我就不会需要你了 |
[17:17] | Oops, that came out a little harsh. | 哎呀 说出来有些无情 |
[17:19] | Everything you say comes out a little harsh. | 你说的每句话都有些无情 |
[17:23] | I just mean that it’s a long-distance thing, | 我的意思是 我们是异地恋 |
[17:25] | and I was frustrated because it was so complicated | 我很沮丧 因为那很复杂 |
[17:28] | and you were so easy. | 而你又那么容易搞定 |
[17:29] | Your apology is making me want to kill myself. | 你的道歉让我想自杀 |
[17:33] | That’s not what I want. | 我不想那样 |
[17:35] | Okay, then what do you want? | 那你想怎么样 |
[17:39] | I guess I want to be with the other guy. | 我大概想和另一个人在一起 |
[17:41] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[17:45] | “Okay. Well, perhaps you will take comfort | 好吧 也许你会觉得这话慰藉 |
[17:48] | “In the fact that I will die long before you. | 我会比你先死 |
[17:53] | Au revoir.” | 再见 |
[18:09] | Marjorie said moderation is key, | 玛乔丽说适度是关键 |
[18:11] | so I’m just gonna have one cup of coffee a day. | 所以我每天就喝一杯咖啡 |
[18:15] | I can live with that. | 我能忍受 |
[18:18] | You must have been a fun drunk. | 你肯定是个搞笑的酒鬼 |
[18:20] | I had a small but fervent cult following. | 我有几个忠心的狂热信徒追随 |
[18:29] | Wow. Christy’s driving down to Santa Cruz to see Patrick. | 克丽丝蒂开车去圣克鲁兹见帕特里克了 |
[18:32] | She said she’s either gonna make it work or get her heart broken. | 她说要么修复感情 要么心碎 |
[18:35] | I can’t believe she’s that crazy about my brother. | 难以置信她这么爱我弟弟 |
[18:37] | He’s kind of a tool. | 他可是个傻子 |
[18:39] | We are so lucky to have each other. | 我们能拥有彼此真是太幸运了 |
[18:41] | Yeah, we are. And, hey, you don’t ever | 是啊 你永远不用 |
[18:43] | have to worry about me cheating on you. | 担心我出轨 |
[18:45] | I wasn’t, but go on. | 我没担心 但你继续说 |
[18:47] | I mean, juggling girlfriends, | 同时谈几个女友 |
[18:49] | trying to remember which lie you told who, sneaking around. | 努力记住你跟谁撒过什么谎 偷偷摸摸 |
[18:52] | Being with you is so much less trouble. | 跟你在一起麻烦少多了 |
[18:54] | Look at you, writing your vows already. | 瞧瞧你 已经在写婚誓了 |
[18:57] | No, no, you know what I meant. | 不 你明白我的意思 |
[18:59] | I do. And you know if you ever did cheat on me, | 是的 你知道如果你敢出轨 |
[19:01] | I would take the wheels off your chair | 我就把你轮椅的轮子卸下来 |
[19:02] | and leave you in the woods. | 把你丢在森林里 |
[19:04] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:08] | It’s just kind of wonderful that Christy is racing down the highway | 克丽丝蒂在路上疾驰 风吹拂着她的头发 |
[19:11] | wind in her hair, all in the name of love. | 这一切都是为了爱 这真是太棒了 |
[19:15] | *I’m so excited* | *我十分激动* |
[19:18] | *And I just can’t hide it* | *无法掩饰* |
[19:22] | *And I know, I know, I know, I know I know I want you, want you* | *我知道我想要你 想要你* |