时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Santa Cruz is only a three hour and 12 minute drive. | 去圣克鲁兹只用开3小时12分钟的车 |
[00:06] | Do you think we should try the long-distance thing? | 你觉得我俩该试试异地恋吗 |
[00:08] | I’m game. | 我愿意啊 |
[00:10] | Don’t I know you from that time we slept together? | 我们是不是以前睡过 |
[00:12] | It’s kind of a bad time. I-I really got to study. | 时机不太好 我真得学习 |
[00:18] | This isn’t just hooking up anymore. | 这不再是约炮了 |
[00:21] | Cooper, look… I just don’t have the same feelings for you. | 库珀 我只是对你没有同样的感觉 |
[00:26] | I just don’t get it, Christy. | 我只是不懂 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:27] | I mean, it would be one thing if there was another guy. | 如果有第三者那就是另一回事了 |
[00:30] | Oh! There is. | 有的 |
[00:31] | There’s totally another guy. | 绝对有第三者 |
[00:36] | I guess I want to be with the other guy. | 我大概想和另一个人在一起 |
[00:38] | Wow, Christy’s driving down to Santa Cruz to see Patrick. | 克丽丝蒂开车去圣克鲁兹见帕特里克了 |
[00:41] | *I’m so excited* | *我十分激动* |
[00:44] | *And I just can’t hide it* | *无法掩饰* |
[00:48] | *And I know, I know, I know, I know I know I want you, want you* | *我知道我想要你 想要你* |
[00:54] | Come on, Bonnie! | 快点 邦妮 |
[00:55] | This wedding starts at 3:00. | 婚礼三点就开始了 |
[00:58] | – You ready? – Unfortunately, | -你准备好了吗 -很不幸 |
[01:00] | yes. | 是的 |
[01:03] | Wow. You look… | 你看起来 |
[01:04] | I know. “Ho, ho, ho, Green Giant.” | 我知道 嚯嚯嚯 绿巨人 |
[01:08] | How’d you get roped into this? | 你怎么被说服的 |
[01:10] | I made the mistake of being nice. | 我犯了个人太好的错 |
[01:11] | Judy’s in our meeting. One time I told her to hang in there. | 朱迪参加了我们的互助会 有次我叫她坚持住 |
[01:14] | Next thing I know, I’m her emergency contact | 接着我就成了她的紧急联系人 |
[01:16] | and a bridesmaid. | 和伴娘 |
[01:18] | Wait a minute. I put on a tie for a woman you barely know? | 等等 我为一个你几乎不认识的女人打了领带吗 |
[01:21] | You want to trade? | 你想换吗 |
[01:24] | How did Christy get out of this? | 克丽丝蒂怎么不用去 |
[01:25] | Judy hates her. | 朱迪讨厌她 |
[01:26] | They shared the coffee commitment once, | 她们有次一起分享了一袋咖啡 |
[01:27] | and it almost led to a fistfight. | 差点打了起来 |
[01:29] | Stupid Marjorie broke it up. | 愚蠢的玛乔丽劝了架 |
[01:33] | Have you seen my pearl earrings? | 你看到我的珍珠耳环了吗 |
[01:34] | I’ve never noticed earrings in my entire life. | 我这辈子都没注意过耳环 |
[01:38] | Except for the guy at my Starbucks. | 除了星巴克的咖啡师 |
[01:40] | He’s got, like, a piece of driftwood in there. | 他耳朵上有块漂流木 |
[01:47] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:48] | Hi. Do you know where my pearl earrings are? | 你知道我的珍珠耳环在哪里吗 |
[01:50] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[01:51] | And again, they’re not pearls. | 再说一次 那不是珍珠 |
[01:53] | They’re just white plastic beads. | 只是白色的塑料珠子 |
[01:56] | Yeah, well, now I have no earrings to wear to the wedding. | 现在我没有参加婚礼要戴的耳环了 |
[01:58] | I’ve seen that dress. You don’t need earrings. | 我看过那条裙子 你不需要耳环 |
[02:01] | You need a rim of salt around your head. | 而是需要头顶撒一圈盐[鸡尾酒] |
[02:04] | How’s it going with Patrick? | 你和帕特里克怎么样 |
[02:06] | It’s not. I’ve been stuck in traffic for hours. | 没怎样 我堵车都堵了几个小时了 |
[02:09] | I’m close to peeing in my Big Gulp. | 快尿在大杯里了 |
[02:12] | If you do, make sure you dump it out the window. | 如果你尿了 记得从车窗扔出去 |
[02:14] | I had a bad experience once. | 我有过惨痛的经历 |
[02:19] | After all this, I just hope he’s home when I get there. | 经历过这一切后 我只希望我到的时候他在家 |
[02:22] | You didn’t call first? | 你没先打电话吗 |
[02:24] | No! You don’t call ahead | 没有 你不会 |
[02:26] | when you’re about to make a big romantic gesture. | 在浪漫之举前先打电话 |
[02:29] | Have you never seen a Sandra Bullock movie? | 你没看过桑德拉·布洛克的电影 |
[02:31] | Not willingly, no. | 自愿的没看过 |
[02:34] | You don’t call before you run to the airport to stop the plane, | 你不会在跑去机场拦下飞机前打电话 |
[02:38] | or bang on the church window, | 或者敲教堂的窗户 |
[02:40] | or go back in time to make sure your parents kiss. | 或者回到过去 确保父母亲吻 |
[02:45] | You just do it. | 你就这样做 |
[02:49] | Mom? Did I lose you? | 妈妈 电话断了吗 |
[02:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:53] | If you’re there, I can’t hear you. | 如果你还在 我听不见 |
[02:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:57] | I’m pretending I can’t hear her. | 我在假装我听不见 |
[02:58] | It drives her crazy. | 这能把她逼疯 |
[03:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:05] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[03:07] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[03:17] | Oh, my God, he isn’t here? | 天啊 他不在吗 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 天啊 我做了什么 |
[03:33] | Oh, Lucy. Lucy girl. | 露西 好姑娘 |
[03:36] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:40] | Uh… what are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[03:42] | Making a big romantic gesture. | 进行浪漫之举啊 |
[03:46] | On my roses? | 在我的玫瑰花上吗 |
[03:49] | Patrick, I want to be with you. | 帕特里克 我想跟你在一起 |
[03:51] | Well, I want to be with you, too. | 我也想跟你在一起 |
[03:53] | – Great. – I’ll tell you what. | -真好 -这样吧 |
[03:54] | Um, when you’re done, come on inside. | 等你完事了就进来 |
[03:56] | We’ll have a little snack, | 我们吃点零食 |
[03:57] | and we’ll erase the security video together. | 一起删除监控视频 |
[04:03] | I don’t think your dog likes me. | 我觉得你的狗狗不喜欢我 |
[04:05] | Well, you are on her spot. | 你在她的地盘上 |
[04:08] | Come on, Lucy. | 来吧 露西 |
[04:29] | Have you looked at this schedule? | 你看了这日程安排吗 |
[04:31] | The service is an hour and a half. | 仪式长达一个半小时 |
[04:34] | It’s a full Mass with Communion, a “Blessing of the People.” | 是弥撒加参领圣餐 “赐福人们” |
[04:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:39] | It’s when I whisper “Hail, Satan” under my breath. | 这时候我就小声说撒旦万岁 |
[04:42] | This is gonna be torture. | 这会是个折磨 |
[04:43] | Oh, relax. We’ll just make out in the back row. | 别紧张 我们就在后排亲热好了 |
[04:45] | Sweetheart, you’re in the ceremony. | 亲爱的 你要参加仪式 |
[04:48] | Didn’t you go to the rehearsal? | 你没去彩排吗 |
[04:49] | Rehearsal? I’m not hosting SNL. | 彩排 我又不主持《周六夜现场》 |
[04:53] | Hey, when we finally do this, I say we knock it out | 我们结婚时 我建议我们在市政厅 |
[04:55] | at City Hall, grab some Chinese, | 办完事 吃点中餐 |
[04:57] | and we’re on a plane to Hawaii by sundown. | 日落之前就坐上去夏威夷的飞机 |
[04:58] | See, that is why I am marrying you. | 所以我要嫁给你 |
[05:02] | Some day. | 总有一天 |
[05:05] | Aw, geez, after the ceremony, | 天啊 仪式之后 |
[05:07] | there’s a 45-minute drive to the reception? | 还要开45分钟车去婚宴吗 |
[05:10] | This better be an open bar. | 最好是免费酒吧 |
[05:12] | Yeah, about that… | 关于这点 |
[05:14] | Hmm, it’s a dry wedding. | 这是禁酒婚礼 |
[05:16] | No alcohol? Why didn’t you tell me? | 没酒吗 你为什么不告诉我 |
[05:19] | Same reason you don’t tell a baby | 就跟你不告诉婴儿 |
[05:20] | he’s about to be circumcised. | 他要被割掉包皮的原因一样 |
[05:34] | Does she always do that? | 她总是这样做吗 |
[05:37] | Uh, well, it’s been a long time | 她已经很久没看见 |
[05:38] | since she’s seen me kissing anyone but her. | 我亲除了她之外的人了 |
[05:45] | I have been waiting so long to do this with you. | 我等了好久 想跟你做这件事 |
[05:48] | And by “This” I mean… | 我说的这件事是指 |
[05:49] | more than this. | 不仅如此 |
[05:51] | Like a naked version of this. | 像是光身子的版本 |
[05:53] | Ooh, that sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[05:58] | – Maybe without Big Eyes. – Lucy, | -也许不带大眼 -露西 |
[06:00] | squirrel in the back of the house! | 房子后面有松鼠 |
[06:04] | There’s no squirrels. | 其实没有松鼠 |
[06:11] | I can’t go back any farther. | 我没法往后退了 |
[06:14] | There’s, like, nine pillows behind me. | 我身后有九个抱枕呢 |
[06:16] | Uh, yeah, well, uh, my ex-wife is a decorator, | 我前妻是个装潢师 |
[06:19] | and she’s really into throw pillows. | 她很喜欢抱枕 |
[06:21] | And art and furniture. | 还有艺术 家具 |
[06:23] | Pretty much everything in the house that’s not me. | 房子里除了我之外的一切东西 |
[06:30] | So, what you’re saying is your ex-wife is kind of everywhere. | 你的意思是你前妻无处不在啊 |
[06:35] | Yeah. I never really thought about that. | 是啊 我从来没想过这点 |
[06:41] | It’s just that it’s our first time, | 只是这是我们的第一次 |
[06:43] | and I want it to be perfect. | 我希望是完美的 |
[06:44] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:46] | I got a surprise for you now. | 我现在有个惊喜要告诉你 |
[06:48] | How about you and me find a really nice hotel room? | 咱俩开个高档酒店房间怎么样 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God, hotel sex? | 天啊 酒店性爱吗 |
[06:54] | That’s the best kind of sex there is. | 这是最棒的性爱 |
[06:58] | I know. Such a beautiful service. | 我知道 真是美丽的仪式 |
[07:01] | So moving. | 很感人 |
[07:03] | I’ll see you at the reception. | 婚宴上见 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God, that was endless. | 天啊 简直没完了 |
[07:09] | The standing up, the sitting down. | 站起 坐下 |
[07:12] | That guy walking around throwing smoke at people. | 有个人走来走去 冲人们喷烟 |
[07:15] | And if I have to wait in line for a cracker, | 如果我得排队领饼干 |
[07:17] | would it kill ’em to spray a little cheese on it? | 他们喷点奶酪上去会死吗 |
[07:21] | I don’t know. I thought the children’s choir was kind of nice. | 我不知道 我觉得儿童合唱团挺好的 |
[07:23] | Really? ‘Cause I was hoping | 真的吗 我还希望 |
[07:24] | a bigger choir would come and beat ’em up. | 更大的合唱团会来揍他们一顿呢 |
[07:28] | Come on. They were singing about love in Italian. | 拜托 他们唱的是意大利的爱情 |
[07:30] | Oh, they could have been singing about linguine. | 他们可能唱的是意大利扁面条 |
[07:32] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[07:35] | Are your eyes red? | 你的眼睛红了吗 |
[07:37] | Please tell me you weren’t crying. | 拜托告诉我你没在哭 |
[07:39] | No. Just… the whole thing got to me | 没有 只是这件事比我以为的 |
[07:42] | a little more than I thought it would. | 更让我感动 |
[07:45] | When they took their two little candles | 他们用两支小蜡烛 |
[07:48] | and lit the one big candle. | 点燃一支大蜡烛时 |
[07:51] | They’re the one big candle now. | 他们现在是那只大蜡烛了 |
[07:55] | Sorry, I didn’t notice. | 抱歉 我没注意到 |
[07:56] | At that point, I was trying | 那时候我在努力 |
[07:57] | to slice my Spanx open with a nail clipper. | 用指甲刀剪开塑身内衣 |
[08:02] | Hey, would it be so terrible | 如果我们在婚礼上 |
[08:03] | if we did the candle thing at our wedding? | 也点燃蜡烛 这会很糟糕吗 |
[08:05] | Maybe we even get married in a church. | 也许我们还能在教堂结婚呢 |
[08:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等等 等等 |
[08:08] | What happened to City Hall, Chinese food, Hawaii? | 市政厅 中餐和夏威夷怎么了 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. Maybe we should do something more traditional. | 我不知道 也许我们该做更传统的事 |
[08:15] | The only reason I am not driving head-on into traffic | 我没有冲进逆向车流的唯一原因 |
[08:18] | is I don’t want to die in this dress. | 就是我不想死的时候穿这条裙子 |
[08:25] | So this room’s working for you. | 你对这房间没意见啊 |
[08:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[08:36] | Not yet. | 火候未到 |
[08:40] | Oh, God, yes. | 天啊 爽 |
[08:44] | Still not me. | 依然不是我 |
[08:47] | You know what? I think we’ve got some neighbors. | 我们似乎有邻居 |
[08:50] | Why don’t we try to tune ’em out? | 我们别管他们好了 |
[09:15] | Well, that guy has a gear I don’t have. | 那男人有我没有的档位 |
[09:21] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[09:22] | No, no, no, no, no. I get it. I get it. | 不不不 我懂 |
[09:23] | That second girl got pretty loud. | 第二个姑娘声音真大 |
[09:28] | So where to now? | 现在去哪儿 |
[09:30] | Well, I’m gonna take us to my favorite beach. | 我要带你去我最爱的海滩 |
[09:33] | It’s really secluded and very romantic. | 与世隔绝 非常浪漫 |
[09:38] | Oh. The beach. | 海滩啊 |
[09:40] | I think you mean, “Oh, the beach!” | 我想你应该更激动 |
[09:43] | No, I-I love the beach. | 不 我爱海滩 |
[09:45] | I just don’t love the beach naked. Ah. | 我只是不喜欢海滩上的裸体 |
[09:48] | Women are kind of like English muffins. | 女人就和英式松饼一样 |
[09:50] | We have a lot of nooks and crannies. | 有许多坑坑洼洼 |
[09:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | Well, Christy, um… | 克丽丝蒂 |
[10:03] | I just got to ask. | 我得问问 |
[10:05] | Are you having second thoughts about this? | 你是不是改变主意了 |
[10:07] | – What? No. – No, no, no. | -什么 没有 -不不 |
[10:08] | It-it’s okay, because I-if you’re not feeling right about it, | 没事 如果你感觉不对 |
[10:11] | then we can wait. | 那我们可以等 |
[10:13] | No, I don’t want to wait. | 不 我不想等 |
[10:15] | I just want to look back on tonight | 我只想今晚回顾今晚时 |
[10:17] | and be like, “Aw,” Not “Meh.” | 感到开心 而不是难受 |
[10:21] | Well, nobody’s looking for “Meh.” | 没人想难受 |
[10:25] | It’s just that if the first time isn’t great, | 只是如果第一次不好 |
[10:27] | then the next time you’re worried it won’t be good again, | 你就会担心第二次不好 |
[10:29] | and then you’re all messed up in your head, | 然后脑子里一团乱 |
[10:31] | and then the pressure’s really on. | 压力非常大 |
[10:34] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从没那样想过 |
[10:37] | But I am now. | 但我现在这样想了 |
[10:41] | You know what? I’m being ridiculous. | 知道吗 是我在胡想 |
[10:43] | Of course it’s gonna be perfect, | 肯定会是完美的 |
[10:44] | because it’s you and me. | 因为是你和我 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:49] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:50] | Let’s do it right here, right now. | 我们此时此刻 在这里做吧 |
[10:55] | Ha. Well, you’re-you’re-you’re putting a lot of pressure | 你让我在接下来的六分钟里 |
[10:57] | on the next six minutes. | 压力很大 |
[10:59] | Let’s take this party to the back. | 我们去后面开派对吧 |
[11:07] | You got to be back here for the party. | 在后面我一个人开不了派对 |
[11:10] | Yes, I know how sex works. | 是的 我知道性爱是怎么回事 |
[11:14] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:15] | Well, I was until you started talking about all that stuff. | 我本来没事 直到你说了那些话 |
[11:18] | How can it be perfect? | 怎么可能完美呢 |
[11:19] | I’ve never been perfect. | 我从不完美 |
[11:21] | I’ve been very good at best. | 我只擅长尽力而为 |
[11:23] | It’s okay, Patrick. | 没关系 帕特里克 |
[11:24] | No, it’s not okay. It’s not. | 有关系 有关系 |
[11:25] | I-I-I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[11:27] | I-I need some air. | 我需要点空气 |
[11:32] | I changed my mind! | 我改主意了 |
[11:34] | I’d be perfectly happy with “Meh.” | 难受我也完全接受 |
[11:46] | How you feeling, Patrick? | 你感觉如何 帕特里克 |
[11:48] | Ah, pretty embarrassed, Christy. | 挺尴尬的 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:52] | Can I come over and visit? | 我能去看看你吗 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:07] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[12:09] | – I made tonight into a way bigger deal than it needed to be. – No. | -我把今晚小题大做了 -不 |
[12:13] | I-It’s not you. It’s not you. | 不怪你 不怪你 |
[12:16] | Look, I was married for 30 years | 我结了三十年婚 |
[12:18] | and the last five, we didn’t touch each other. | 最后五年 我们没碰过对方 |
[12:20] | And all that talk about being perfect | 那些关于完美的话 |
[12:22] | triggered what WebMD diagnosed | 引发了网络医生所说的 |
[12:25] | as a mild-to-moderate panic attack. | 轻度至中度恐慌发作 |
[12:28] | That’s not sexy. | 这不性感 |
[12:31] | I think you’re very sexy. | 我觉得你很性感 |
[12:35] | So, you’re still interested in a middle-aged neurotic | 那么 你依然对一个只和一个半女人做过的 |
[12:39] | with only one-and-a-half notches on his belt? | 中年神经过敏者感兴趣吗 |
[12:43] | Very interested. | 非常感兴趣 |
[12:49] | How ’bout this? | 这样如何 |
[12:51] | We go back to your place, go to sleep– | 我们回你家 睡觉 |
[12:53] | and I mean actual sleep– | 我是说真睡 |
[12:55] | and start fresh in the morning. | 明早重新来过 |
[12:58] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[13:06] | So I’m curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[13:08] | What counts as half a notch? | 什么叫半个女人 |
[13:14] | I’m holding firm on my stance. | 我坚持我的立场 |
[13:16] | You’re not supposed to take that. | 你不该拿走那个 |
[13:18] | They ran out of centerpieces. | 他们没有中心装饰品了 |
[13:23] | And I deserve a takeaway | 而且我需要东西来减轻 |
[13:24] | for the pain and suffering of this dress. | 这条裙子带来的痛苦和折磨 |
[13:26] | Pretty sure that’s hotel property. | 我相当确定那是酒店财产 |
[13:28] | No, they expect you to take ’em. | 不 他们想让你拿走的 |
[13:29] | It’s like robes and televisions. | 就像浴巾和电视 |
[13:33] | How amazing was that reception? | 那个婚宴很棒吧 |
[13:36] | What was so great about it? | 有什么棒的 |
[13:38] | Did you not see the mountain of gifts? | 你没看到礼物堆成山吗 |
[13:40] | They wiped out Pottery Barn. | 他们洗劫了陶瓷谷仓 |
[13:41] | Now it’s just a barn. | 现在只是个谷仓了 |
[13:45] | You really think they need all that junk? | 你真认为他们需要那些垃圾吗 |
[13:46] | Of course not. They’re at the store tomorrow, | 当然不需要 他们明天会去那家店 |
[13:48] | returning all that stuff for cold, hard cash. | 把礼物全换成冰冷冷的钞票 |
[13:51] | And how ’bout the dollar dance? | 那个美元舞怎么样 |
[13:53] | You pin money on the bride to dance with her? | 你把钱别新娘身上 然后和她跳舞 |
[13:55] | What genius came up with that idea? | 哪个天才想到的这点子 |
[13:58] | Probably the first stripper to get married. | 可能是第一个结婚的脱衣舞女吧 |
[14:03] | Well, I am definitely doing that at our wedding. | 我肯定要在我们的婚礼上那样做 |
[14:05] | And I’ll make more money, | 而且我会赚更多钱 |
[14:06] | because I’ve six feet of pinnable area. | 因为我身上别钱的区域有六英尺 |
[14:09] | You’re incredible. | 你真厉害 |
[14:11] | You know what else we could do? | 你知道我们还能做什么吗 |
[14:12] | Corporate sponsors. | 企业赞助商 |
[14:15] | “Do you, Bonnie, take Adam to be your husband?” | 邦妮 你愿意让亚当成为你的丈夫吗 |
[14:18] | “I sure do, especially after driving here | 我愿意 特别是在开着泛士通轮胎 |
[14:20] | on Firestone tires.” | 来这里以后 |
[14:25] | Honey, our wedding could be a real cash cow. | 亲爱的 我们可以用婚礼赚大钱 |
[14:31] | I tell you how moved I was by this beautiful ceremony, | 我告诉了你这个美丽的仪式多么令我感动 |
[14:34] | and you crap all over it. | 你嗤之以鼻 |
[14:35] | And then you see a pile of toaster ovens | 然后你看到了一堆烤箱 |
[14:38] | and a woman with 20s taped to her ass, | 和一个屁股上贴着20美元的女人 |
[14:40] | and you can’t get enough. | 你就喜欢得不得了 |
[14:42] | Oh, so you’re allowed to change your mind | 所以关于喜欢的婚礼类型 |
[14:44] | about what kind of wedding you want, but I’m not? | 你能改变主意 而我不能 |
[14:46] | No, it’s bigger than our wedding, Bonnie. | 这不仅仅是婚礼 邦妮 |
[14:47] | It’s about what we want in life. | 这是我们在人生中的需求 |
[14:54] | I want a fiancé who’s not a Catholic schoolgirl. | 我需要一个不是天主教乖乖女的未婚夫 |
[15:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:10] | Lucy, off. | 露西 下去 |
[15:11] | Oh. No, no, no, no, no. It’s-it’s okay. | 不不不 没事 |
[15:13] | No, it’s not okay. She’s on the boys. | 有事 她压住小弟了 |
[15:15] | Lucy, off. Come on. Come on. | 露西 下去 快点 |
[15:17] | Attagirl. | 好孩子 |
[15:19] | Phew. Hey. | 舒服了 |
[15:21] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得如何 |
[15:23] | Great. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[15:26] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[15:28] | I think we got this part of the relationship down. | 我想我们恋爱的这部分没问题了 |
[15:31] | – Yes, we have nailed sleeping. – All right. | -是的 我们搞定了睡觉 -好的 |
[15:33] | Well, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[15:34] | That settles it then. | 那就定了 |
[15:36] | We’ll be one of those weird couples who sleeps | 我们以后是那种睡一间房 |
[15:38] | in the same room and never has sex. | 但从不做爱的怪夫妇 |
[15:41] | Like Bert and Ernie. | 就像伯特和厄尼 |
[15:42] | Oh, those guys are totally doing it. | 他俩肯定有基情 |
[15:45] | Well, then, maybe we should. | 也许我们也该激情一下 |
[15:54] | Oh, boy, I’m so glad we didn’t give up on this. | 天啊 我很高兴我们没有放弃彼此 |
[15:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:00] | I mean, the-the long-distance thing | 异地恋 |
[16:02] | could have been a lot for other people, you know? | 对于有些人会很难 知道吗 |
[16:06] | I mean, we could’ve just started seeing someone else. | 我们说不定会去和别人约会 |
[16:10] | I’m really happy we didn’t. | 我很高兴我们没那样做 |
[16:15] | We didn’t, right? | 没那样做吧 |
[16:19] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:23] | Why on Earth would you tell Patrick | 你为什么要在 |
[16:25] | you slept with another guy | 和帕特里克睡之前 |
[16:26] | right before you were about to sleep with Patrick? | 告诉帕特里克你和别人睡了 |
[16:29] | It just came up. | 就是聊到的 |
[16:30] | – How? – I brought it up. | -怎么会 -我提到的 |
[16:34] | Cold SpaghettiOs? | 冷意面 |
[16:36] | That says self-loathing. | 代表着自我厌恶 |
[16:37] | Yeah, and I’m using the spoon that snags your lip. | 是的 我在用刮伤你嘴唇的勺子 |
[16:44] | I deserve that. | 我活该 |
[16:47] | So why did you tell him? | 你为什么告诉他 |
[16:48] | I didn’t want to start the relationship off with a lie. | 我不想带着谎言开始一段感情 |
[16:51] | That’s fine, but you got to bang their brains out first. | 这没事 但你要先让他们爽上天 |
[16:54] | Then you can be honest. | 然后再说实话 |
[16:57] | I do it with Adam all the time. | 我经常这样套路亚当 |
[16:58] | It’s the main reason we have sex. | 这是我们做爱的主要原因 |
[17:00] | Oh, it is not. | 才不是 |
[17:03] | You and Adam are great together. | 你和亚当非常幸福 |
[17:05] | I’d give anything for what you have. | 我愿意付出一切成为你们那样 |
[17:07] | Not today. We had a huge fight. | 不是今天这样 我们大吵了一架 |
[17:10] | All of a sudden he wants a traditional church wedding. | 突然之间他想要一个传统的教堂婚礼 |
[17:13] | Doesn’t he know that if you walk into a church wearing white, | 他不知道你穿着白衣走进教堂 |
[17:15] | you’ll burst into flames? | 浑身会起火吗 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Mom? Adam? | 妈妈 亚当 |
[17:32] | Are you somewhere in here having sex? | 你们正在哪里做爱吗 |
[17:37] | Boy, I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[17:39] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[17:43] | This is for me? | 这是为我准备的吗 |
[17:46] | Well, you’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[17:48] | who can make a big romantic gesture. | 会做浪漫之举的人 |
[17:56] | Sorry, uh, wrong song! | 抱歉 放错歌了 |
[17:59] | I-I work out to that. | 这是我的健身曲 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:02] | That’s supposed to be Seal. | 本该是席尔的歌 |
[18:03] | And, uh, oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:05] | Oh, I-I-I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[18:07] | Uh, look, j-just try to imagine | 想象一下 |
[18:09] | “Kiss From a Rose” Playing in the back… | 背景音乐是《玫瑰之吻》 |
[18:17] | I love that you did all this. | 我喜欢你做的这些 |
[18:20] | I’m-I’m so sorry I overreacted. | 很抱歉我反应过度了 |
[18:22] | You easily could have lied and I never would have known. | 你要想说谎很简单 我永远都不会知道 |
[18:24] | I forgive you. Bedroom’s this way. | 我原谅你 卧室在这边 |
[18:28] | – Oh, damn it. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[18:30] | I forgot condoms. | 我忘带安全套了 |
[18:32] | Oh, I got a ton of ’em. | 我多得很 |
[18:34] | Don’t think about it. | 别多想 |
[18:35] | Just get up here. | 上来吧 |
[18:51] | Thanks for coming over. | 感谢你前来 |
[18:53] | I don’t like the way we left things the other day. | 我不喜欢前两天闹成那样 |
[18:58] | Wow, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[18:59] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你不用这样做 |
[19:01] | Oh, no, I… | 不 我 |
[19:03] | Yes, yes, I did. | 是的 我用 |
[19:06] | I absolutely did. | 我当然用了 |
[19:08] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[19:16] | I love you, too. Mmm. | 我也爱你 |
[19:19] | Look, I don’t want to fight about wedding stuff. | 听着 我不想因为婚礼的事吵架 |
[19:21] | I don’t either. Let’s just kick the can down the road. | 我也不想 这事以后再说吧 |
[19:23] | Or, I’ve been thinking, why don’t we throw out | 我想过了 我们为什么不 |
[19:25] | the can altogether? | 以后再也不说了 |
[19:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:27] | Let’s just keep things the way they are | 我们保持现状 |
[19:29] | and stay engaged forever. | 永远订婚 |
[19:31] | But I want to marry you. | 但我想嫁给你 |
[19:36] | Well, I asked you six months ago and you won’t set a date. | 我六个月前问过你 你不想定时间 |
[19:40] | You know, clearly, you don’t want to be the big candle. | 显然 你不想成为大蜡烛 |
[19:42] | I do. I do want to be the big candle. | 我想 我想成为大蜡烛 |
[19:44] | Let’s just be happy with what we have. | 我们还是保持现状吧 |
[19:51] | No. | 不 |
[19:52] | Next year. | 明年 |
[19:53] | – First weekend in June. Done. – Bonnie, Bonnie. | -六月第一周 定了 -邦妮 |
[19:56] | – We’re doing it. I just did it. – Bonnie, we don’t… | -我们必须结 我刚定了 -邦妮 我们不… |
[19:57] | Deal with it. Order the doves. | 接受吧 订鸽子 |
[20:00] | – Esp… – Watch this. | -尤其… -看好了 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna put it in the calendar. | 我会记在日程里 |
[20:04] | Adam Barnabus Janikowski, | 亚当·巴那布斯·贾尼考斯基 |
[20:06] | Did I just got played? | 我刚被你套路了吗 |
[20:08] | Still not my middle name. | 依然不是我的中名 |
[20:10] | And that depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[20:11] | Should I open this card that’s sitting in my flowers? | 我该打开我花上的卡片吗 |
[20:17] | June it is. | 六月定了 |