时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, what spaghetti sauce do you want? | 好的 你要哪种意面酱 |
[00:03] | Well, I don’t remember the name. | 我不记得名字了 |
[00:05] | It’s the one with that actor’s face on it. | 就是包装上有演员的那个 |
[00:07] | Paul Newman? | 保罗·纽曼 |
[00:08] | No. The one where the proceeds go to charity. | 不 收益都捐给慈善机构的那个 |
[00:11] | Oh. Paul Newman. | 保罗·纽曼 |
[00:14] | No, it’s the one who does all those movies | 不 是和罗伯特·雷德福拍了 |
[00:16] | with Robert Redford. | 很多电影的那个 |
[00:17] | That’s Paul Newman. | 那就是保罗·纽曼 |
[00:18] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没仔细听我说 |
[00:20] | I think you mean Paul Newman. | 我觉得你说的是保罗·纽曼 |
[00:21] | Adam says it’s Paul Newman. | 亚当说是保罗·纽曼 |
[00:25] | Sure. Let’s try that. | 好 试试这个吧 |
[00:28] | Oh, don’t forget popcorn. | 别忘了买爆米花 |
[00:30] | I like the kind with the guy with that bowtie. | 我要包装上有领结男的那个 |
[00:32] | Orville Redenbacher? | 奥威尔·瑞登巴可吗 |
[00:33] | No. It’s a funny name. | 不 是个搞笑的名字 |
[00:34] | Call me back when Adam tells you | 等亚当告诉你是奥威尔·瑞登巴可后 |
[00:36] | it’s Orville Redenbacher. | 再给我回电话 |
[00:39] | No! Don’t serve her! I was next. | 不 别接待她 我是下一位 |
[00:42] | I mean, why the hell do you have numbers | 如果你要忽视号码 |
[00:44] | if you’re just gonna ignore them?! | 为什么还要排号 |
[00:45] | I have 24. | 我是24号 |
[00:47] | I have 24! | 我是24号 |
[00:49] | – Ma’am, please, calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down. | -女士 请冷静 -别让我冷静 |
[00:51] | Just get me my thinly sliced low-sodium ham | 把我的低盐火腿薄片给我 |
[00:55] | or I am coming over that counter. | 不然我就去柜台后面 |
[00:57] | Back off, 25. | 退后 25号 |
[01:19] | “I have 24! I have 24!” | 我是24号 我是24号 |
[01:23] | Guys, you had to see it. | 各位 不看不知道 |
[01:24] | She was flipping out over ham. | 她因为火腿失控了 |
[01:27] | Why didn’t you record it and put it on YouTube? | 你为什么不录下来 传到油管上 |
[01:29] | I think they even have an “Old People Losing It” Channel. | 他们好像有个”老人失控”频道 |
[01:32] | But it wasn’t funny. | 但这不搞笑 |
[01:34] | Put some circus music behind it, it’ll be funny. | 配上马戏团的音乐就搞笑了 |
[01:37] | “Old Man Sends Back Soup” Doesn’t sound funny, either, | “老人退汤”听起来也不搞笑 |
[01:39] | but hit it was a little… | 但是配上… |
[01:43] | There goes your afternoon. | 你就乐一下午吧 |
[01:45] | It’s weird to see your sponsor melting down like that. | 看到你的互助对象那样失控很奇怪 |
[01:48] | I mean, she’s the one I call when I melt down. | 我是说 我失控时会给她打电话 |
[01:50] | You can always talk to me. | 你总是可以找我谈啊 |
[01:53] | I’m usually melting down because of you. | 我失控通常都是因为你 |
[01:57] | Well, I think Marjorie is perfect ’cause here she is. | 我觉得玛乔丽很完美 因为她来了 |
[01:59] | Hey, Marjorie! | 玛乔丽 |
[02:00] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 |
[02:03] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:04] | – Nice track suit. – Glad you’re here. | -田径服不错 -很高兴你来了 |
[02:05] | We weren’t talking about anything. | 我们什么都没说 |
[02:08] | So… | 那么 |
[02:10] | anything new with you? | 你有什么新鲜事吗 |
[02:11] | Actually, I was at the grocery store earlier | 实际上 我早些时候去了杂货店 |
[02:14] | and I did something terrible. | 做了一件糟糕的事 |
[02:17] | I bought cookies for the meeting. | 我为互助会买了饼干 |
[02:20] | I just didn’t have time today to bake. | 我只是今天没时间烘焙 |
[02:23] | I hope you don’t think less of me. | 希望你们不会对我失望 |
[02:28] | You’re right, Christy. | 你说得对 克丽丝蒂 |
[02:28] | She’s an unhinged lunatic. | 她是个精神错乱的疯子 |
[02:33] | Laugh all you want. You weren’t there. | 随你笑吧 你当时不在场 |
[02:35] | No, this. | 不 这个 |
[02:36] | Check out grandpa. | 看看老爷爷 |
[02:37] | A pigeon steals his sandwich. | 鸽子偷了他的三明治 |
[02:42] | What’s everyone doing Saturday? | 你们周六做什么 |
[02:45] | We’re free. | 我们有空 |
[02:46] | Don’t commit so fast. | 别这么快答应 |
[02:48] | That’s how we ended up playing Scattergories | 上次我们就是这样和她古怪的护士朋友们 |
[02:50] | with her weird nurse friends. | 玩猜词游戏的 |
[02:52] | That was fun. | 那次很有趣 |
[02:53] | I got my blood pressure checked | 我检查了血压 |
[02:55] | and I learned the word, “Penumbra.” | 还学会了”半影”这个词 |
[02:59] | I got a Groupon for us all to get foot massages. | 我有张让我们所有人足底按摩的团购券 |
[03:01] | – My treat. – It’s free? We’re free. | -我请客 -免费的吗 我们有空 |
[03:04] | What’s a Groupon? | 团购券是什么 |
[03:05] | Oh, for God’s sake, Jill. | 看在老天的分上 吉尔 |
[03:07] | Rhymes with “Coupon,” Has “Group” In it. | 谐音”礼券” 有个”团”字 |
[03:08] | Use your brain. | 自己动脑想想 |
[03:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:14] | Marjorie, is everything okay? | 玛乔丽 一切还好吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. Why? | 很好 怎么了 |
[03:18] | Because you just cast quite a penumbra over this gathering. | 因为你刚给聚会蒙上了半影 |
[03:23] | You do seem a little cranky. | 你确实有点暴躁 |
[03:25] | Cranky? | 暴躁 |
[03:26] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:28] | Cantankerous, irascible, truculent. | 脾气坏 易怒 好斗 |
[03:31] | See, Jill? I know words, too. | 看吧 吉尔 我也知道词的 |
[03:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[03:41] | Okay. I was at the grocery store today | 好吧 我今天去过杂货店 |
[03:44] | and I kind of | 我算是 |
[03:47] | saw you kind of yelling at the deli guy. | 看见了你吼熟食店店员 |
[03:51] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[03:53] | I wasn’t yelling. | 我没吼 |
[03:54] | I was setting a boundary. | 我是在划清底线 |
[03:56] | Sure, sure, sure. Sure. | 当然了 |
[03:57] | It just that your boundary made the deli guy kind of cry. | 只是你的底线让熟食店店员哭了 |
[04:03] | Well, he skipped over me. | 他跳过了我 |
[04:04] | I was merely reminding him I was there. | 我只是在提醒他我在那里 |
[04:07] | Oh, the people at the Yarn Barn next door knew you were there. | 隔壁针线店的人都知道你在那里 |
[04:14] | This is getting uncomfortable. | 变得有点尴尬了 |
[04:17] | I know. I love it. | 我知道 我喜欢 |
[04:20] | I appreciate your concern, Christy, | 我感谢你的关心 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:22] | but it’s really no big deal. | 但真没什么大不了 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:30] | Well, that was a dry hump. | 真是隔靴搔痒 |
[04:34] | Oh, Christy, I went back to that shoe store | 克丽丝蒂 我回了那家鞋店 |
[04:36] | and that cute sales guy that gave you his number | 那个给你号码的帅气销售小哥 |
[04:38] | said you didn’t call. | 说你没给他打电话 |
[04:39] | Why didn’t you call? You should call. | 你为什么不打 你应该打的 |
[04:41] | Patrick and I just broke up. | 帕特里克和我刚分手 |
[04:42] | It’s way too early to start seeing someone. | 现在约会太早了 |
[04:44] | Patrick doesn’t think so. | 帕特里克不这么想 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么 |
[04:47] | Adam said he’s dating someone else. | 亚当说他在和别人约会 |
[04:50] | Why would you tell me that? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[04:52] | Because I don’t keep secrets from you. | 因为我从不瞒着你 |
[04:54] | You didn’t tell me who my dad was till I was 36. | 你到我36岁才告诉我我生父是谁 |
[04:58] | That’s when I learned my lesson. | 我就是那时学到的教训 |
[05:01] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[05:03] | Where did he meet her? | 他在哪遇见她的 |
[05:03] | No. No, no. Don’t tell me. | 不不不 别告诉我 |
[05:06] | Where did he meet her? | 他在哪遇见她的 |
[05:07] | At a yoga class. | 瑜伽课上 |
[05:08] | I said don’t tell me. | 我说了别告诉我 |
[05:11] | To be fair, you were a little flippy-floppy. | 公平地说 你确实有点反复无常 |
[05:14] | I truly didn’t think it would bother you. | 我真没想到你会介意 |
[05:16] | Of course not because you don’t have normal human emotions. | 你当然没想到 因为你没有正常感情 |
[05:19] | Hey, stop yelling at your mother. | 别吼你妈妈了 |
[05:22] | Me? Yelling? | 我 吼 |
[05:24] | You at the deli, | 你在熟食店 |
[05:25] | that was yelling. | 那才叫吼 |
[05:25] | I am not yelling. | 我没吼 |
[05:28] | It’s getting good again. | 又变精彩了 |
[05:32] | You totally did! | 你真的有 |
[05:34] | I did not! You’re insane. | 我没有 你疯了 |
[05:36] | Uh-oh. Peaceful time is over. | 糟了 宁静时光结束 |
[05:39] | Put yourself in my shoes. | 你站在我的角度 |
[05:41] | Hi, Adam. How would you like it? | 亚当 换你会怎么想 |
[05:43] | Hey, we’ve been through this already. | 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[05:44] | Hey, honey. I was just trying to be honest with you. | 亲爱的 我只是想对你坦诚 |
[05:48] | – Oh, please. – This is the part where we try to figure out | -拜托 -现在我们要想办法搞清楚 |
[05:50] | – what they’re fighting about. – You were not trying to be honest. | -她们在吵什么 -你不是想坦诚 |
[05:51] | You love stirring the pot. | 你就喜欢搞事 |
[05:53] | I told you one, tiny thing. | 我只告诉了你一件小事 |
[05:55] | “Tiny”? You call that tiny? | 小事 你称之为小事 |
[05:57] | Why don’t you just tell me if they’re having sex? | 你为什么不直接告诉我他们做爱了 |
[05:58] | Well, I’ve got it. Have you figured it out yet? | 我懂了 你搞清楚了吗 |
[06:02] | Do you really want to know | 你是真想知道 |
[06:03] | or is this just another one of your traps? | 还是又给我下套 |
[06:05] | I can’t believe you told her about Patrick. | 我不敢相信你告诉了她帕特里克的事 |
[06:06] | I didn’t tell her everything. | 我没告诉她一切 |
[06:08] | There’s more? | 还有别的事吗 |
[06:11] | No. | 没了 |
[06:14] | I’m taking Gus for a walk. | 我遛格斯去了 |
[06:15] | I already took him. | 我已经遛过了 |
[06:16] | Hey, man, I’m not actually taking him for a walk. | 哥们 我不是真去遛它 |
[06:18] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只是想离开这里 |
[06:22] | All right. Spit it out. | 好 坦白吧 |
[06:24] | What’s she not telling me? | 她没告诉我什么 |
[06:26] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 好 是这样 |
[06:29] | I’m not stupid. | 我不蠢 |
[06:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:36] | Everyone’s pissing me off today. | 今天每个人都在惹我 |
[06:38] | You, Patrick, my mom, Marjorie. | 你 帕特里克 我妈 玛乔丽 |
[06:41] | Hey, hey, don’t say anything bad about Marjorie. | 别说玛乔丽的坏话 |
[06:43] | That woman’s a genius. | 那女人是个天才 |
[06:45] | You barely know her. | 你都不大认识她 |
[06:46] | I know that she makes your mother apologize | 我知道我们每次吵架时 |
[06:48] | every time we fight. | 她都能让你妈妈道歉 |
[06:51] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[06:52] | It’s like watching David Copperfield. | 简直就像看大卫·科波菲尔变魔术 |
[06:55] | How could Patrick ask me to move in with him one minute | 帕特里克怎能前一分钟还要我和他同居 |
[06:59] | and then run off with this yoga chick the next? | 转头就和瑜伽妞私奔了 |
[07:02] | They’re not running off. | 他们没私奔 |
[07:03] | It’s one week of surfing in Costa Rica. | 只是去哥斯达黎加冲浪一周 |
[07:05] | What? | 什么 |
[07:07] | Oh, that’s the part she didn’t tell you about, huh? | 原来她没告诉你的是这个啊 |
[07:10] | He was gonna take me surfing in Costa Rica. | 他本来要带我去哥斯达黎加冲浪的 |
[07:14] | I even pretended to want to. | 我甚至假装了我想去 |
[07:17] | You know who can make you feel better about this? | 你知道谁能让你好受些吗 |
[07:21] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[07:23] | You should call her. | 你应该给她打电话 |
[07:28] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[07:30] | I’m not calling Marjorie. | 我不是要打给玛乔丽 |
[07:32] | I am calling this super cute shoe salesman | 我要打给一个超级帅的鞋店销售员 |
[07:35] | who is taller than Patrick, so you should tell him | 他比帕特里克更高 你应该告诉他这点 |
[07:38] | ’cause I am really, really into… | 因为我真的很喜欢… |
[07:41] | does that say Jake or Jack? | 上面写的是吉克还是杰克 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God, this feels so good. | 天呐 感觉真爽 |
[07:53] | I still don’t know what the heck a Groupon is, | 我依然不知道团购券是什么 |
[07:55] | but I am loving this. | 但我很喜欢这个 |
[07:57] | Wendy, this is wonderful. | 温蒂 太美妙了 |
[07:59] | I made a wonderful thing happen. Yippee! | 我做了件美妙的事 太好了 |
[08:03] | And just like that, you ruined it. | 然后你又毁了 |
[08:06] | Foot massage and a date all in one weekend. | 足底按摩 约会 全在一个周末 |
[08:10] | That’s right. I have a date. | 对 我有约会了 |
[08:12] | Big date. | 大约会 |
[08:14] | This weekend. | 本周末 |
[08:16] | You have a date? | 你有约会吗 |
[08:17] | Why, yes, I do. | 是的 |
[08:19] | I thought you said it was too soon. | 你不是说太早了吗 |
[08:21] | Hey, if Patrick can go to Costa Rica, | 如果帕特里克能去哥斯达黎加 |
[08:23] | I can go out with a manager of a Lady Foot Locker. | 我就能和女性富乐客经理去约会 |
[08:26] | So you’re using this fella? | 所以你在利用他咯 |
[08:29] | How am I using him? | 我怎么利用他了 |
[08:30] | Well, you weren’t interested in him | 你之前对他不感兴趣 |
[08:32] | until you found out Patrick was dating. | 直到你发现了帕特里克在约会 |
[08:34] | I’m allowed to change my mind. | 我有权改变主意 |
[08:36] | I think you’re making a mistake. | 我觉得你在犯错 |
[08:38] | Well, I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[08:39] | I’d like more pressure on my heels | 给我脚跟加点压 |
[08:40] | and more shut up from you two. | 你俩给我闭点嘴 |
[08:44] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Don’t say, “Okay,” When it’s clearly not “Okay.” | 别在你显然觉得”不好”时说”好吧” |
[08:51] | Just say what you think. | 说你所想就行 |
[08:53] | What does it matter what I think? | 我怎么想重要吗 |
[08:54] | You’re just gonna do what you want to do, anyway. | 反正你只会一意孤行 |
[08:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:58] | I’m so tired of having you ask my opinion. | 我受够了你询问我的意见 |
[09:00] | I give it. You ignore it. You make a mess. | 我给你意见 你无视之 搞得一团糟 |
[09:02] | Then you ask my opinion about the mess, | 然后又问我关于烂摊子的意见 |
[09:04] | I give it, you ignore it and you make another mess. | 我给你意见 你无视之 又搞得一团糟 |
[09:07] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义嘛 |
[09:08] | I always do what you say. | 我总是按你说的做 |
[09:10] | But lately, you don’t do what you say. | 但最近 你不按自己说的做了 |
[09:14] | Careful. Slippery feet. | 当心脚滑 |
[09:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:19] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[09:20] | – Marjorie. – Don’t go. | -玛乔丽 -别走 |
[09:23] | Marjorie, wait. | 玛乔丽 等等 |
[09:24] | Careful. Slippery feet. | 当心脚滑 |
[09:28] | Slow down! | 慢着 |
[09:29] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[09:30] | I could watch this all day. | 我能看一整天 |
[09:34] | Should I follow them? | 我该跟着她们吗 |
[09:35] | Please do. | 一定要跟 |
[09:36] | It’s the only thing that would make this better. | 只有这样才会更精彩 |
[09:42] | I can’t believe you just stormed out of there. | 我不敢相信你一气之下走了 |
[09:44] | I have a two-hour break while Victor has a caregiver | 照管人照顾维克托时 我有两小时休息时间 |
[09:47] | and this isn’t how I want to spend my time. | 我可不想这样度过 |
[09:49] | And you think this is what I want? | 你以为我想要这样吗 |
[09:51] | I have no idea what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[09:53] | I want to call you and tell you I got into a fight with somebody | 我想给你打电话 告诉你我和别人吵架了 |
[09:55] | but I can’t because you’re that somebody. | 但是我没法那样做 因为那个人就是你 |
[09:57] | I’m not gonna talk to you right now. | 我现在不和你说话 |
[09:59] | You’re my sponsor. You have to talk to me. | 你是我的互助对象 你得跟我说话 |
[10:01] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我什么事都没必要做 |
[10:03] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我不知道你怎么回事 |
[10:04] | but this isn’t working for me. | 但这对我来说行不通 |
[10:07] | If we can’t talk, you can’t be my sponsor. | 如果我们没法说话 你就不能当我的互助对象了 |
[10:10] | Then I can’t be your sponsor. | 那我就不能当你的互助对象 |
[10:14] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好 |
[10:23] | …and apparently, she’s a 25-year-old fitness model | 显然 她是个25岁的健美模特 |
[10:26] | who’s got huge… | 有超大的… |
[10:27] | Oh, hi, honey. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:35] | First you and Patrick break up, then you and Marjorie. | 你先和帕特里克分手了 然后又和玛乔丽吵架了 |
[10:38] | Are you starting to think maybe it’s you? | 你开始觉得是自己的问题了吗 |
[10:40] | Could you just help me pick a new sponsor? | 你能帮我选个新互助对象吗 |
[10:43] | Absolutely. This room is chock-full | 没问题 这房间里满是 |
[10:45] | of strong, sober women, and Wendy. | 坚强的戒瘾女人 还有温蒂 |
[10:49] | What about Catherine? | 凯瑟琳怎么样 |
[10:51] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:52] | You don’t want a knitter. | 你可不想要织毛衣的人 |
[10:54] | You call her with your problems, all you’re gonna hear | 你打电话跟她聊你的问题 听到的 |
[10:56] | is “Clickety, click, click, click.” | 全是咔哒咔哒 |
[10:57] | And then, she’s gonna make you one of those butterfly sweaters, | 然后她会给你织一件蝴蝶毛衣 |
[11:00] | and you’ll have to wear it. | 你得穿着 |
[11:01] | Look at poor Denise. | 瞧瞧可怜的丹妮斯 |
[11:05] | – Hi, Jill. – Hi. | -好啊 吉尔 -嗨 |
[11:07] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:09] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[11:14] | Chilly. | 好冷 |
[11:15] | And not the delicious kind that comes in a bowl. | 而且并不是碗里装的好吃的那种 |
[11:18] | See? That’s why I need a new sponsor. | 瞧 那就是我需要一个新互助对象的原因 |
[11:20] | To talk about things like that. | 为了聊这种事情 |
[11:21] | And I know exactly what I’m looking for. | 我知道我要找什么样的人 |
[11:24] | Somebody who’s sweet and gentle, like a drunk Mother Goose. | 亲切又温和的人 像是喝醉的鹅妈妈 |
[11:27] | Bonnie, I saw what you did. | 邦妮 我看见了你做的事 |
[11:30] | You knock over a cup of coffee, you clean up a cup of coffee. | 打翻了一杯咖啡 就要清理 |
[11:32] | You don’t understand, I didn’t spill that… | 你不明白 我没洒… |
[11:34] | Don’t care. Mop’s in the closet. | 我不在乎 拖把在橱柜里 |
[11:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Screw Mother Goose. | 去他的鹅妈妈 |
[11:40] | I want her. | 我想要她 |
[11:44] | Thanks for having coffee with me. | 谢谢你跟我喝咖啡 |
[11:46] | I’ve always liked your shares. | 我一直都喜欢你的分享 |
[11:48] | I bet you help a lot of people. | 你肯定帮了许多人 |
[11:50] | Probably, too many. | 也许太多了 |
[11:52] | So why would you have time for me? | 你怎么有时间管我呢 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry I bothered you, I should go. | 抱歉我打扰你了 我该走了 |
[11:56] | Wow, you’re gonna be a lot of work. | 老娘可要费大劲儿了 |
[12:01] | Does that mean you’ll sponsor me? | 这意味着你会当我的互助对象吗 |
[12:03] | Before I answer, I have one question. | 我回答之前有个问题 |
[12:05] | Are they gonna do that every time we meet? | 我们每次见面时她们都要偷窥吗 |
[12:07] | Now that’s what chicken salad is. | 这才是鸡肉沙拉 |
[12:08] | Can you believe how much ice they gave me? | 你能信他们给了我多少冰吗 |
[12:09] | My sweater’s brown. | 我的毛衣是棕色的 |
[12:10] | I’ll talk to them. | 我会跟她们说的 |
[12:12] | Okay, good. Now, I’m gonna need you to go to at least | 很好 我需要你一周至少 |
[12:13] | five meetings a week. | 参加五次互助会 |
[12:15] | Wow. Okay, five it is. | 好 那就五次 |
[12:17] | And you need to call me every day. | 你每天都得给我打电话 |
[12:20] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[12:21] | Can I call you constantly? | 我可以经常给你打电话吗 |
[12:22] | Sure, but not after 8:00, because that’s my family time. | 行啊 但八点之后不可以 那是我的家庭时光 |
[12:25] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[12:26] | That’s when I’m gonna need you most. | 我那时候最需要你 |
[12:29] | You call me after 8:00 and it’s not an emergency, | 你八点之后给我打电话 还不是因为急事 |
[12:31] | you’re coming over to watch Puppy Dog Pals with my kids. | 那你就要过来跟我孩子们看《小狗朋友》 |
[12:34] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[12:38] | You’ve got a lot of rules. | 你有很多规矩 |
[12:40] | Oh, we’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始了 |
[12:41] | I’m here to sponsor you, not be your friend. | 我是来帮助你的 不是当你的朋友的 |
[12:44] | You seem to have plenty of those. | 你似乎有很多朋友 |
[12:49] | So I have a sponsor? | 那这事定了吗 |
[12:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Do you want to split a cheesecake to celebrate? | 你想分吃一个奶酪蛋糕来庆祝吗 |
[12:57] | I don’t split things, I don’t think cheese | 我不分吃 我觉得蛋糕里 |
[12:58] | should be in cake and I don’t like to celebrate. | 不该有奶酪 我不喜欢庆祝 |
[13:02] | I’m kidding, except about the cheesecake. | 我开玩笑的 但奶酪那事是认真的 |
[13:04] | That’s a weird texture. | 那质感很奇怪 |
[13:07] | So, how long have you been in AA? | 你参加匿名戒瘾会多久了 |
[13:10] | 26 years. | 26年 |
[13:13] | Did you get sober in kindergarten? | 你在幼儿园开始戒瘾的吗 |
[13:15] | High school. | 高中 |
[13:16] | I died of a heroin overdose. | 我死于海洛因过量 |
[13:18] | For less than a minute, but it certainly got my attention. | 就不到一分钟 但那引起了我的注意 |
[13:21] | That happened to my mom twice. | 我妈妈经历过两次 |
[13:23] | Her fix was to steal a defibrillator. | 她的解决办法是偷一个去纤颤器 |
[13:28] | So, uh, school, work, what else? | 学校 工作 还有什么 |
[13:33] | Are you in a relationship? | 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[13:34] | No. | 没有 |
[13:35] | I-I have a date tonight, | 我今晚有个约会 |
[13:37] | – but I’m thinking about cancelling it. – Why? | -但我想着要取消 -为什么 |
[13:40] | Because I only said yes after I found out | 因为我答应只是因为我发现 |
[13:42] | my previous boyfriend is dating. | 我前男友在约会 |
[13:45] | Do you think I’m using the new guy? | 你觉得我是在利用这个新人吗 |
[13:48] | How about you just go out with him and see what happens? | 不如你跟他约会 看看发展如何 |
[13:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:52] | My philosophy is, “Just show up.” | 我的人生观是 出现就好 |
[13:57] | Mine is, “Worry about stuff | 我的是 担惊受怕 |
[13:58] | till my hair comes out in the shower.” | 直到洗澡时掉发 |
[14:01] | How’s that working out for you? | 那你过得怎么样 |
[14:05] | I’m not wearing my hair in a ponytail ’cause I love it. | 我扎着马尾辫可不是因为我喜欢这发型 |
[14:10] | Hey. On the count of three, | 数到三 |
[14:12] | let’s laugh real hard so they think we’re having | 我们大笑 让她们以为我们比她们 |
[14:14] | a better time than they are. | 聊得更开心 |
[14:15] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[14:22] | Y’all made me look like an idiot. | 你们让我看起来像是个傻瓜 |
[14:31] | You weren’t at the meeting, you weren’t at the bistro, | 你没去互助会 不在咖啡馆 |
[14:33] | you didn’t answer your phone. | 不接电话 |
[14:34] | I just wanted to make sure your cats | 我只想确保你的猫 |
[14:35] | weren’t feasting on your carcass. | 没有享用你的尸体 |
[14:38] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:42] | I thought about bringing you something to eat, | 我想着给你带点吃的 |
[14:44] | but I’m already way out of my comfort zone | 但我来看你就远超过 |
[14:47] | just checking on you. | 我的舒适区了 |
[14:50] | Victor and I already ate, but thanks. | 维克托和我已经吃了 谢谢 |
[14:53] | You want some tea? | 你想喝点茶吗 |
[14:54] | As long as I don’t have to lick it out of a saucer. | 不用从碟子里舔就行 |
[14:58] | So, how was the meeting? | 互助会怎么样 |
[15:01] | Meh. You weren’t there. | 就那样 你不在 |
[15:02] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[15:04] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[15:07] | How’s Christy doing? | 克丽丝蒂怎么样 |
[15:08] | Fine, she’s getting ready for a date. | 挺好的 她在为约会做准备 |
[15:10] | Something her new sponsor encouraged. | 她的新互助对象鼓励的 |
[15:14] | So she found someone already? | 她已经找到了新对象吗 |
[15:16] | Does that upset you? | 你难过吗 |
[15:18] | You gonna go all “Marjorie wants ham” on me? | 你要对我吼”玛乔丽想要火腿”了吗 |
[15:22] | I’m happy for her. | 我为她高兴 |
[15:24] | Just a little surprised it happened so quickly. | 只是有点惊讶这事发生得这么快 |
[15:26] | Eh, it’s not that complicated. | 没那么复杂啦 |
[15:28] | Most meetings you can’t swing a dead cat | 大部分互助会中 你扔一只死猫 |
[15:30] | without hitting a wise old drunk. | 就能砸中一个明智的老酒鬼 |
[15:32] | No offense, fellas. | 无意冒犯 猫咪们 |
[15:35] | You know, if it were that easy, I’d have found someone by now. | 如果有那么容易的话 那我到现在就会找到了 |
[15:39] | You still haven’t found a new sponsor? | 你还没找到一个新的互助对象吗 |
[15:43] | Uh, Bonnie, I had the same person for 36 years, | 邦妮 我跟她维持了36年 |
[15:46] | and then she drank, so shoot me | 然后她喝酒了 别怪我 |
[15:48] | if it’s taken a couple of months to find someone to open up to. | 需要花几个月时间找到一个可以敞开心扉的人 |
[15:52] | That happened over a year ago. | 那是一年前的事了 |
[15:53] | You haven’t had a sponsor since then? | 从那以后你再也没有互助对象了吗 |
[15:55] | I’ve been sober a long time. | 我戒瘾很久了 |
[15:57] | It’s different for me. | 这对我来说不一样 |
[15:59] | Someone once said the most dangerous words | 有人曾说过 对于酒瘾者而言 |
[16:01] | for an alcoholic were “I’m different.” | 最危险的话就是”我不一样” |
[16:03] | Oh, wait, it was you. | 等等 是你说的 |
[16:06] | Don’t try to use my stuff against me. | 别用我说的话来攻击我 |
[16:08] | But you have a lot going on. | 但你经历了很多 |
[16:11] | Your husband had a stroke. | 你丈夫中风了 |
[16:12] | You’re taking care of him, and sponsoring half of Napa. | 你在照顾他 还在帮助纳帕谷一半的人 |
[16:14] | You need someone. | 你需要人帮你 |
[16:16] | You know what? I’m handling things just fine on my own. | 知道吗 我自己处理得挺好 |
[16:20] | Really? ‘Cause there’s a deli guy and a perky wannabe lawyer | 真的吗 因为熟食店店员和想当律师的活泼女孩 |
[16:23] | that would disagree with that. | 会不同意这点 |
[16:27] | I am worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[16:29] | Seriously, what is happening to me? | 说真的 我到底怎么了 |
[16:35] | He was very sweet. Hmm. | 他很贴心 |
[16:37] | He took me out to dinner, asked me all kinds of questions | 他带我去吃晚餐 问了我许多 |
[16:41] | about myself and listened to the answers. | 关于我的问题 还认真听了答案 |
[16:44] | I was bored out of my mind. | 我无聊死了 |
[16:47] | So when are you seeing him again? | 你什么时候再跟他约会 |
[16:49] | I’m not. | 我不会了 |
[16:50] | Yes, you are. | 你要去 |
[16:51] | No. There were no sparks. | 不 我们没火花 |
[16:52] | That’s a good thing. | 那是件好事 |
[16:54] | What an alcoholic sees as sparks | 酒瘾者认为的火花 |
[16:55] | is usually the beginning of a dumpster fire. | 一般是垃圾箱火灾的开始 |
[16:57] | What we find boring can just be healthy, and normal. | 我们认为的无聊可能很健康正常 |
[17:01] | I used to only be attracted to men that were married, | 我以前只被颓丧凶恶的 |
[17:04] | broken and mean. | 已婚男人吸引 |
[17:07] | That sounds hot. | 听起来很有劲 |
[17:09] | But then, my sponsor made me go on a second date | 然后我的互助对象逼我跟一个我不感兴趣的好人 |
[17:12] | with a nice guy I had no interest in. | 进行了第二次约会 |
[17:15] | Long story short, we’ve been happily married for 18 years. | 长话短说 我们度过了18年幸福的婚姻 |
[17:18] | If I had only done what I wanted to do, | 如果我只做我想做的事 |
[17:20] | I’d still be supporting drummers who borrow my car | 我还是会养着借走我的车 |
[17:23] | and never come back. | 再也不回来的鼓手 |
[17:25] | Do you still have their phone numbers? | 你还有他们的电话号码吗 |
[17:29] | They’re doing it again. | 她们又来了 |
[17:33] | Damn it, you guys. | 该死 姐妹们 |
[17:37] | So who would like to share? | 谁想分享 |
[17:43] | Marjorie, alcoholic. | 玛乔丽 酒瘾者 |
[17:44] | Hi, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[17:46] | I haven’t wanted to share lately | 我最近不想分享 |
[17:48] | because I’ve been struggling, | 因为我在挣扎 |
[17:51] | and when you’ve been sober a long time, | 当你戒瘾很长时间后 |
[17:53] | that can be hard to admit. | 会很难承认这点 |
[17:56] | But here’s the thing: | 但问题是这样的 |
[17:58] | getting older sucks. | 变老很糟糕 |
[18:01] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[18:01] | People treat me differently. | 人们区别对待我 |
[18:03] | They don’t engage me in conversation, | 他们不会跟我聊天 |
[18:05] | they assume there’s nothing interesting about me. | 他们觉得我没什么有趣之处 |
[18:08] | And I just want to scream at them, | 我就想对他们吼 |
[18:11] | “I robbed a bank, I took a bath with Jimi Hendrix, | 我抢过银行 我跟吉米·亨德里克斯洗过澡 |
[18:15] | I’ve lived!” | 我活得精彩 |
[18:17] | But all they see is a… is an old woman. | 但他们只看见一个老女人 |
[18:23] | If they see me at all. | 如果他们能看见我的话 |
[18:26] | The other day, in the grocery store, | 那天在杂货店 |
[18:30] | the fella behind the deli counter | 熟食柜台后的店员 |
[18:32] | looked right through me and went on to the next person, | 对我视而不见 跟我身后的人说话 |
[18:34] | and I completely lost it. | 我完全失控了 |
[18:41] | It would have been a good time to call my sponsor, | 那时候跟我的互助对象打电话再合适不过了 |
[18:43] | but I don’t have one. | 但我没有互助对象 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | Hard to believe, but even an old-timer like me | 很难相信 但就连我这样的老前辈 |
[18:52] | can forget that you can’t do this program by yourself. | 也会忘记 你没法只靠自己坚持戒瘾 |
[19:00] | And I’m grateful that I have good friends in here | 我很感激我在这里有好朋友 |
[19:05] | who reminded me. | 她提醒了我 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[19:16] | I fixed Marjorie. | 我治好了玛乔丽 |
[19:31] | My mom went to park. | 我妈妈去停车了 |
[19:33] | Jill and Wendy are parking, too. | 吉尔和温蒂也在停车 |
[19:36] | I think we’re being set up. | 我觉得我们被设计了 |
[19:38] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:40] | Christy, I’m sorry. | 克丽丝蒂 很抱歉 |
[19:43] | I’ve been a gigantic pain in the ass. | 我最近很招人烦 |
[19:46] | I live with Bonnie Plunkett. | 我跟邦妮·普兰科特住一起 |
[19:50] | My ass has seen worse. | 我见过更糟糕的 |
[19:54] | I loved your share. | 我喜欢你的分享 |
[19:58] | I haven’t shared like that in a long time. | 我很久都没那样分享过了 |
[20:01] | It’s good to see that even you struggle sometimes. | 很高兴看到就算是你 有时候也会挣扎 |
[20:05] | You’ll be happy to know I have a new sponsor. | 你会很高兴得知 我有了新的互助对象 |
[20:09] | I asked Catherine. | 我去问了凯瑟琳 |
[20:10] | – The knitter? – Mm-hmm. | -织毛衣的人吗 -嗯 |
[20:12] | She might make you a butterfly sweater. | 她可能给你织一件蝴蝶毛衣 |
[20:14] | Wouldn’t that be wonderful? | 这多棒 |
[20:19] | So we’re good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[20:21] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re good. | 是啊 我们没事了 |
[20:23] | But I am gonna stick with Nora. | 但我要继续跟着诺拉 |
[20:26] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望那没关系 |
[20:28] | Of course it is, sweetie. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | You’ve come a long way since we met. | 我们认识后你进步很大 |
[20:33] | Maybe you just need something a little different now. | 也许你现在需要不一样的东西 |
[20:38] | I never could’ve gotten sober without you. | 没了你我不可能戒瘾的 |
[20:40] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[20:51] | No matter how old my mom gets, she’s never gonna be invisible. | 不管我妈妈变多老 大家都绝对不会看不见她 |