时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So, I have what I’ve been told is a moral dilemma. | 我遇到了所谓的道德窘境 |
[00:09] | Whatever your gut is telling you, do the opposite. | 不管你的直觉是什么 反着来 |
[00:12] | That’s what I thought at first, so I switched, | 一开始我也这么想 所以我改了 |
[00:14] | but that made me think I should switch again. | 但那让我觉得 我应该再改一次 |
[00:16] | So now where am I? | 现在我该怎么选 |
[00:18] | I’m going back to my phone. | 我继续玩手机了 |
[00:19] | Give me a nudge when she gets to it. | 她说到重点时推我一下 |
[00:22] | Patrick’s getting married. | 帕特里克要结婚了 |
[00:24] | And the phone is down. | 手机放下了 |
[00:26] | I feel like he and Christy just broke up. | 他和克丽丝蒂不是刚分手吗 |
[00:28] | They did. | 是啊 |
[00:29] | Men are pigs. | 男人都是猪 |
[00:31] | Unless he reconnected with a long-lost love. | 除非他和旧日爱人重归于好 |
[00:33] | In that case, aw. | 那样的话 真暖心 |
[00:35] | It’s the fitness model. | 是那个健美模特 |
[00:37] | He hid the ring in her “A-sigh” Bowl. | 他把戒指藏在了她的莓子冰沙里 |
[00:39] | It thought it was “A-kye.” | 不是叫巴西莓吗 |
[00:41] | You’re both wrong. It’s “Ah-sigh-ee.” | 你们都错了 应该叫阿萨伊莓 |
[00:44] | Who cares how you say it? | 谁在乎怎么叫啊 |
[00:46] | It’s just sherbert. | 那不过是果汁牛奶冻 |
[00:47] | Actually, it’s “Sher-bit.” | 实际上 应该叫果汁奶冻 |
[00:50] | Okay, good-bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[00:52] | Stop. | 别走 |
[00:53] | How’s Christy taking it? | 克丽丝蒂有什么反应 |
[00:55] | She doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[00:56] | Welcome to the aforementioned dilemma. | 欢迎来到之前提到的窘境 |
[00:58] | Why haven’t you told her? | 你为什么不告诉她 |
[01:00] | Because Adam’s taking me away for a romantic weekend | 因为亚当要带我去里诺的水疗度假村 |
[01:02] | at a spa resort in Reno. | 享受浪漫周末 |
[01:04] | Ooh… Oh… Oh… | 真好 |
[01:05] | In theory, “Oh…” | 理论上当然好了 |
[01:07] | But how can I enjoy making sweet love to Adam | 但我怎么可能在部分山景房里 |
[01:09] | in our room with partial mountain view | 和亚当享受做爱 |
[01:11] | when I keep getting FaceTimed by a puffy-eyed Christy? | 如果肿眼克丽丝蒂一直给我打视频电话 |
[01:14] | Partial view? | 部分山景 |
[01:16] | I thought he loved you. | 我还以为他爱你呢 |
[01:18] | Go back to your phone. | 继续玩手机去吧 |
[01:20] | Bonnie, part of being a mother | 邦妮 当母亲的一部分 |
[01:22] | is putting your child before you. | 就是把孩子摆在自己之前 |
[01:24] | That child is 40 years old, | 那孩子已经四十岁了 |
[01:26] | and this child has never had a hot stone massage. | 我这孩子从没有享受过热石按摩 |
[01:30] | Oh, Marjorie, it’s just two days. | 玛乔丽 只是两天 |
[01:32] | Let her have some fun. | 让她享受一下吧 |
[01:33] | She’s looking at a lifetime of partial views. | 她以后一辈子都只有部分景色了 |
[01:36] | Exactly. I can just as easily | 完全对 我周一也可以 |
[01:37] | crush my daughter’s world on Monday. | 毁掉我女儿的世界 |
[01:40] | And maybe bring her a Reno snow globe to soften the blow. | 也许可以给她带一个里诺雪花球 作为缓冲 |
[01:42] | She hates those things. | 她讨厌那东西 |
[01:44] | Not everyone does. | 不是每个人都讨厌 |
[01:49] | Dilemma over. I think she knows. | 窘境结束了 我想她知道了 |
[01:50] | We can’t be sure. It might be something I did. | 我们不能确定 或许是我做的事 |
[01:52] | Oh, please be something I did. | 但愿是我做的事 |
[01:55] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[01:56] | Patrick’s getting married. | 帕特里克要结婚了 |
[01:59] | He posted on Instagram. | 他发到Ins上了 |
[02:01] | He gave her a ring in an “Ah-cha-chi” Bowl. | 他把戒指藏在了恰奇莓冰沙里给她 |
[02:05] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[02:05] | Let her have this. | 随她吧 |
[02:38] | You want a hit? | 你想来一口吗 |
[02:40] | No. No, thanks. I already had a log of cookie dough for lunch. | 不 谢了 我已经吃了一坨饼干面团当午餐了 |
[02:45] | I just don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[02:46] | how Patrick can get over me so fast. | 帕特里克怎么这么快就翻篇了 |
[02:49] | I’m a catch. | 人家可是抢手货 |
[02:51] | It’s not you– my brother just can’t live alone. | 不是因为你 我弟弟无法单独生活 |
[02:54] | So what, he’ll just marry anyone? | 所以他愿意随便找个人结婚吗 |
[02:57] | What do the towels in his bathroom say? | 他浴室的浴巾上面该写什么 |
[02:59] | “His and Whoever”? | “他的和不管谁的”吗 |
[03:01] | Babe, you’re just taking shorts and T-shirts to Reno, right? | 宝贝 你只带短裤和T恤去里诺吗 |
[03:04] | – Yeah. It’s gonna be hot. – Oh. It’s gonna be hot. | -是的 会很热的 -当然会火热了 |
[03:08] | Oh. Right. | 对了 |
[03:09] | It’s gonna be so hot. | 会非常火热的 |
[03:12] | I can still hear you. | 我依然能听到你 |
[03:14] | Honey, are you gonna be okay this weekend? | 亲爱的 你这周末不会有事吧 |
[03:16] | Why don’t you make plans with the girls? | 你为什么不和姑娘们约个活动 |
[03:18] | Jill’s busy, Wendy’s working, | 吉尔有事 温蒂上班 |
[03:20] | and Marjorie and Victor are spending the weekend | 玛乔丽和维克托周末要 |
[03:22] | rediscovering their love. | 重新发现他们的爱 |
[03:24] | – Oosh. – Ugh. | -恶心 -恶心 |
[03:28] | I need some chocolate syrup. | 我需要巧克力糖浆 |
[03:30] | This isn’t sweet enough. | 这不够甜 |
[03:33] | I’m worried about her. | 我担心她 |
[03:34] | Me, too. You think we should postpone this trip? | 我也是 你觉得我们应该推后旅行吗 |
[03:36] | No way. I can still worry about her while I’m on top of you | 不行 我可以边担心她边骑在你身上 |
[03:38] | looking at some mountain and some parking lot. | 边看山景和停车场 |
[03:41] | You know, honey, we could go away together anytime. | 亲爱的 我们什么时候都能去旅游 |
[03:44] | I would not take it personally | 如果你和她去 |
[03:45] | if you went with her instead of me. | 而不是和我去 我不会介意的 |
[03:48] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[03:50] | So what’s the sporting event | 坦白说你这周末 |
[03:51] | you don’t want to miss this weekend? | 不想错过什么体育赛事 |
[03:54] | I’ll admit, when I booked this trip, | 我承认当我定下旅行时 |
[03:55] | that I did not know Edmonton and Calgary | 我没想到埃德蒙顿队和卡尔加里队 |
[03:57] | would make it to a game seven. | 会打到第七场比赛 |
[03:59] | And let me guess– those two teams | 让我猜猜 这两支队 |
[04:01] | don’t like each other very much. | 不是很喜欢对方 |
[04:02] | Oh, it’s gonna get a little chippy. | 气氛会有点火爆的 |
[04:05] | But I really do think that you should take her | 但我真心觉得你该带上她 |
[04:07] | and get her mind off Patrick. | 让她别想帕特里克了 |
[04:08] | Trust me, she’s gonna be okay. | 相信我 她不会有事的 |
[04:09] | She’s stronger than she looks, | 她比看上去坚强 |
[04:10] | thanks to a lifetime of disappointment. | 拜某位令她一生失望的人所赐 |
[04:14] | We didn’t have any chocolate syrup, | 我们没巧克力糖浆了 |
[04:16] | so I just rolled it in sugar and Froot Loops. | 所以我在白糖和果脆圈里蘸了蘸 |
[04:22] | I might have invented something great. | 我也许发明了了不起的东西 |
[04:29] | You are so lucky to have Adam. | 你有亚当真幸运 |
[04:32] | What a sweet guy to give up his trip for me. | 他多好啊 把旅行的机会让给我 |
[04:34] | He shouldn’t get the credit for this. | 他不该得到夸奖 |
[04:35] | This was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[04:37] | He pushed back pretty hard, but I said, “No, | 他非常抗拒 但我说不 |
[04:39] | my Christy needs this”” | 我的克丽丝蒂需要这个 |
[04:42] | I half believed you until you said “My Christy.” | 我本来都信一半了 直到你说了”我的克丽丝蒂” |
[04:46] | Yeah, I got greedy. | 是啊 我太贪心了 |
[04:49] | You know, it’d be a lot easier for you to forget Patrick | 如果你不看帕特里克的Ins页面 |
[04:52] | if you got off his Instagram page. | 你会更容易忘记他 |
[04:54] | I’m not looking at him. | 我没在看他 |
[04:56] | I’m looking at the giant ring he gave her. | 我在看他给她的巨大戒指 |
[04:58] | How many karats do you think that is? | 你觉得这是多少克拉 |
[05:01] | Am I focusing on the massive one | 我该看中间最大的钻石 |
[05:02] | in the middle or the little ones worshipping it? | 还是周围拜祭它的小钻石 |
[05:05] | Not helpful. | 帮倒忙 |
[05:06] | All it tells me is someone’s overcompensating. | 在我看来 某人在过度补偿 |
[05:09] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[05:10] | – He was pretty good in that department. – Really? | -他那方面挺厉害的 -真的吗 |
[05:13] | He looks like a guy who’d have a wee dingle. | 他看起来像有个小叮当的男人 |
[05:17] | A wee dingle? | 小叮当 |
[05:18] | Yeah. Like a strawberry peeking up out of the leaves. | 是的 就像小草莓刚露尖尖角 |
[05:22] | You can tell by looking at a guy? | 你看一眼男人就能看出来吗 |
[05:23] | Measure the distance between their eyes, multiply by three. | 估算他们两眼间的距离 然后乘三 |
[05:29] | This is what it would look like on me. | 如果我戴着会是这样的 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but if you took the ring, | 是的 但如果你收下戒指 |
[05:35] | you’d have to take the guy that came with it, | 你就得要戒指附带的男人 |
[05:37] | and you didn’t want him | 而你并不想要他 |
[05:39] | You know what? You’re right. | 你猜怎么着 你说得对 |
[05:41] | I’m always right. | 我总是对的 |
[05:43] | Name one other time you were right, ever. | 说出你另一次对的时候 |
[05:47] | Titanic. | 泰坦尼克号 |
[05:49] | What, that you didn’t go on it? | 怎么 你没登船吗 |
[05:52] | The movie. | 电影 |
[05:53] | Everyone said it was no good, | 所有人都说不好看 |
[05:55] | and I said, “Give this little boat picture a try.” | 我说 给这部讲船的小电影一个机会 |
[05:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:59] | It’s the most popular movie of all time. | 那是史上最受欢迎的电影 |
[06:01] | Thanks to me. | 都要感谢我 |
[06:06] | ♪ Somewhere out there ♪ | ♪ 在外面的某处 ♪ |
[06:11] | ♪ Beneath the pale moonlight ♪ | ♪ 在那苍白的月光下 ♪ |
[06:17] | ♪ Why ♪ | ♪ 为什么 ♪ |
[06:18] | ♪ Do, dah-dah, dee… ♪ | ♪ 嘟哒啦滴 ♪ |
[06:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:21] | I’m singing the Titanic song. | 我在唱《泰坦尼克号》的歌 |
[06:23] | That’s Fievel, the mouse from An American Tail. | 那是《美国鼠谭》里那只老鼠费乌唱的 |
[06:25] | We’ll rent it tonight. You’ll see. | 我们今晚租那部电影 你会看到的 |
[06:29] | Ooh! Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[06:30] | What? We’re almost there. | 什么 我们都快到了 |
[06:32] | DQ! DQ! Exit, exit, exit! | 冰雪皇后 快出去 |
[06:34] | No! You can get ice cream at the hotel. | 不 你可以在酒店吃冰淇淋 |
[06:36] | We came here to make me feel better, | 我们来这里是为了让我心情好 |
[06:38] | and a chocolate Blizzard would make me feel better. | 巧克力暴风雪能让我心情好 |
[06:40] | DQ! DQ! | 冰雪皇后 |
[06:41] | DQ! DQ! DQ! | 冰雪皇后 |
[06:44] | DQ! DQ! This may be why I disappeared so much | -冰雪皇后 -这也许就是你小时候 |
[06:46] | – when you were a kid. – DQ! DQ! | -我总不在的原因 -冰雪皇后 |
[06:47] | DQ! DQ! DQ! DQ! | 冰雪皇后 |
[06:50] | ♪ Even though I know how very far apart we are ♪ | ♪ 即使我知道我们相隔多么遥远 ♪ |
[06:57] | ♪ It makes me happy to think ♪ | ♪ 想到我们或许正在对着 ♪ |
[07:00] | ♪ We might be wishing on the same star… ♪ | ♪ 同一颗星星许愿就可以让我好过许多 ♪ |
[07:05] | What is happening here? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:09] | Love theme from Titanic. | 《泰坦尼克号》的爱情主题曲 |
[07:12] | What can I do you for, Officer? | 我能为你做什么 警官 |
[07:14] | Any reason you don’t have plates on this car? | 你的车为什么没有车牌 |
[07:17] | We don’t? | 没有吗 |
[07:19] | Well, uh, daughter’s car. | 这是我女儿的车 |
[07:20] | She’s inside getting ice cream. | 她在里面买冰淇淋 |
[07:22] | You’re gonna have to take it up with her. | 你只能找她交涉了 |
[07:24] | You’re the only one here, so I’m taking it up with you. | 只有你在这里 所以我只能和你交涉 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | If I had to hazard a guess– new car, | 如果我不得不猜 这是新车 |
[07:32] | plates are probably in a pile of unopened bills on her desk, | 车牌很可能埋在她桌上一堆没打开的账单下 |
[07:35] | and if you bug her about it, | 如果你因为这个问她 |
[07:36] | you’re gonna get a bit of an earful. | 你可能会听到一顿牢骚 |
[07:40] | Hmm. License and registration. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[07:42] | Man, must be a slow crime day in… nowhere. | 天啊 看来这鬼地方真是没案可查了 |
[07:47] | This make you feel like a big man? | 这让你感觉很男人吗 |
[07:49] | Ow! Pinchy! Pinchy! | 夹到肉了 |
[07:54] | I was gone for five minutes! | 我只走了五分钟 |
[07:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:58] | I ran out on some parking tickets 20 years ago, | 我二十年前逃了停车罚单 |
[08:00] | which wasn’t a problem until we came to Nevada, | 在我们抵达内华达之前这都不是问题 |
[08:02] | and you didn’t put your license plates on! | 而且你没挂车牌 |
[08:05] | I told you I’ll get to it. | 我说过我会挂的 |
[08:07] | Oh. Okay then. No hurry. | 好啊 不急哈 |
[08:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[08:10] | Wait, wait, wait. Give me a lick of that before they lock me up. | 等等 在他们关我之前让我舔一口 |
[08:15] | Ooh. Brain freeze! Brain freeze! | 脑壳冻得疼 |
[08:24] | Can you actually type with those sausages? | 你那香肠指能打字吗 |
[08:28] | I do all right. | 我能 |
[08:31] | Well, pick up the pace. | 速度快点 |
[08:32] | We’ve got hot stone massages at 5:00. | 我们5点有热石按摩 |
[08:34] | I told you, this one’s got a mouth on her. | 我告诉过你 这家伙能说得很 |
[08:37] | Check out the space between his eyes. | 看看他两眼间的距离 |
[08:40] | No talking in code. | 不准说暗号 |
[08:43] | Listen, Officer, this is all my fault. | 听着 警官 这都是我的错 |
[08:45] | I’m the one who forgot to put the plates on my car. | 是我忘了给车挂车牌 |
[08:48] | Hey, Sarg, you want me to write her up for that? | 队长 你想让我把她写进报告吗 |
[08:49] | I could write her up for that. | 我可以把她写进报告 |
[08:50] | Look, Terry, | 听着 特里 |
[08:52] | why don’t you head over to the middle school, | 你为什么不去中学 |
[08:53] | and see if they finished repainting that crosswalk? | 看看他们人行道重刷好了没有 |
[08:56] | On it. Call me if things go sideways with String Bean. | 遵命 如果嬉皮豆情况不对 呼叫我 |
[09:00] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[09:01] | We have codes, too. | 我们也有暗号 |
[09:08] | All right, Ms. Plunkett, follow me. | 好了 普兰科特女士 跟我来 |
[09:12] | Oh. Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[09:14] | Is this really necessary? Can’t we just pay? | 这真有必要吗 我们不能直接付钱吗 |
[09:17] | Oh, sure, if you have $2,185. | 当然可以 如果你们有2185美元 |
[09:21] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[09:23] | If you don’t want me in here for murder, call Adam, | 如果你不想让我在这里杀人 给亚当打电话 |
[09:25] | have him transfer the money to your account, | 让他把钱转到你的账户 |
[09:26] | and then go to an ATM and get it. | 然后去自助取款机取钱 |
[09:29] | Is there a bank nearby? | 附近有银行吗 |
[09:31] | No, but there’s a hotel 12 miles south of here | 没有 但往南12英里的酒店 |
[09:34] | with a high-limit ATM. | 有高额度自助取款机 |
[09:35] | Okay, I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 好 我尽快回来 |
[09:38] | Hey, real quick. | 快速问一句 |
[09:41] | Isn’t that a lot of ring for someone you just met? | 对于一个刚认识的人 这戒指是不是太过了 |
[09:44] | – Go! – Right, right. | -快去 -好 |
[09:45] | Hotel, 12 miles north. | 酒店 往北12英里 |
[09:47] | – South! – Got it. | -是往南 -知道了 |
[09:51] | So which gang do I have to join to survive in here? | 我得加入哪个帮派才能活下来 |
[09:57] | Wait. She’s actually in a little jail cell | 等等 她真的跟醉汉奥蒂斯一样 |
[10:01] | like Otis the drunk? | 被关在一个小牢房里吗 |
[10:02] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[10:04] | You know, Mayberry? Andy Griffith, Opie. | 梅伯里 安迪·格里菲斯 奥佩 |
[10:08] | – Adam. – It’s so funny. | -亚当 -真好笑 |
[10:09] | Otis would get drunk and then lock himself in the cell. | 奥蒂斯会喝醉 然后把自己锁在牢房里 |
[10:13] | Boy, self, cell, that’s hard to say. | 天啊 自己 牢房 真难念 |
[10:16] | Do you get high the minute my mom goes out of town? | 我妈妈一走你就磕嗨了吗 |
[10:18] | Eh, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[10:21] | Can you transfer the bail money or not? | 你到底能不能汇来保释钱 |
[10:23] | On one condition: you get a video of her | 有个条件 你拍一段 |
[10:25] | raking a tin cup across the bars. | 她把锡制杯子从铁窗伸出来的视频 |
[10:28] | I don’t get that either. | 这梗我也不懂 |
[10:29] | Stop being old and just send me the money. | 别玩老梗了 赶紧给我寄钱 |
[10:32] | Yeah, yeah. How much was it again? | 好 多少来着 |
[10:34] | $2,150. | 2150元 |
[10:37] | I can handle the rest. | 剩下的我可以付 |
[10:39] | Well, how much is the rest? | 剩下的是多少钱 |
[10:41] | $35. | 35元 |
[10:44] | I’ll send it right now. | 我现在就打 |
[10:45] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 拜 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[11:13] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. I’m pretty busy in here. | 我不知道 我很忙的 |
[11:19] | How did you rack up 17 parking tickets over one weekend? | 你一个周末怎么收到17张违规停车罚单的 |
[11:23] | What the hell was going on December, 1999? | 1999年12月发生了什么 |
[11:26] | Y2K was going on. | 当时有千年虫问题 |
[11:28] | A lot of dummies thought the world was gonna end. | 很多傻瓜觉得要世界末日了 |
[11:30] | Not just dummies. | 不只是傻瓜啦 |
[11:33] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[11:35] | I had this boyfriend, Dale– Dwayne… | 我当时有个男友 叫戴尔 还是德韦恩 |
[11:39] | that doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[11:41] | Anyway we realized, people freaking out, | 总之我们意识到 人们惊慌失措 |
[11:43] | good time to sell a lot of drugs. | 正是贩毒的好时机 |
[11:44] | So we hopped in our car with our hearts full of hope | 所以我们上了车 满怀希望 |
[11:47] | and a trash bag full of Mexican Quaaludes. | 还带着一垃圾袋墨西哥安眠酮 |
[11:50] | You do know you have the right to remain silent? | 你知道你有权保持沉默吧 |
[11:53] | Yeah, that’s never been my thing. | 总之 我从来都不喜欢那样 |
[11:55] | Anyway, we promptly got really high | 总之 我们立刻磕嗨了 |
[11:57] | and forgot where we parked the car. | 忘记我们把车停在哪儿了 |
[11:59] | Donny. | 唐尼 |
[12:01] | No. | 不对 |
[12:06] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:09] | What’d she do now? | 她又做了什么 |
[12:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:14] | No. I-I can’t pick her up. | 不 我不能去接她 |
[12:16] | I have someone in the cell. | 牢房里有人 |
[12:19] | Well, then, just let her sit there. | 那就让她坐在那 |
[12:21] | That’ll teach her… something? | 那会给她点教训 |
[12:26] | Yeah, a-all right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:27] | I-I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:34] | What’d she do? | 她做了什么 |
[12:35] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[12:37] | I know what a “My daughter screwed up” | 我知道接到”我女儿搞砸了” |
[12:38] | phone call sounds like. | 电话是什么样的 |
[12:40] | You got one, too? | 你也有个不省心的女儿吗 |
[12:41] | You just met her. | 你刚见到她了 |
[12:43] | Oh, she seemed okay. | 她好像还行啊 |
[12:44] | Yeah, sure, now, after I cleaned her up. | 现在当然还行 我让她洗心革面了 |
[12:47] | I pretty much saved her life. | 我基本上拯救了她的生活 |
[12:49] | Drugs, alcohol, stripping, gambling– | 吸毒 酗酒 跳脱衣舞 赌博 |
[12:51] | name a problem, she’s had it. | 什么问题她都有 |
[12:54] | Gambling? | 赌博吗 |
[12:55] | We lost our house ’cause the Packers didn’t cover. | 我们失去了房子 因为包装工队没赢 |
[12:58] | – Huh. – What? | -啊 -怎么了 |
[13:01] | Well, I just sent her | 我刚让她去的 |
[13:03] | to an ATM machine in the middle of a casino. | 自助取款机在赌场里 |
[13:08] | Huh. | 啊 |
[13:29] | Mom’s in jail. Mom’s in jail. | 妈妈进监狱了 妈妈进监狱了 |
[13:30] | Mom’s in jail. | 妈妈进监狱了 |
[13:39] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[13:40] | Oh, come on. It’s not the end of the world. | 拜托 这又不是世界末日 |
[13:42] | I took a swing at my teacher | 我在你女儿那么大时 |
[13:44] | when I was your daughter’s age. | 也打了我老师一拳 |
[13:46] | And look at you now. | 瞧瞧现在的你成啥样了 |
[13:50] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不懂了 |
[13:51] | For 15 years, Sarah was my little girl. | 15年来 莎拉都是我贴心的女儿 |
[13:54] | She told me everything. | 她对我无话不说 |
[13:56] | And one day, she walks into her bedroom, | 有一天 她走进卧室 |
[13:59] | she closes the door, | 关上门 |
[14:01] | and I haven’t seen her since. | 从那之后我再也没见过她 |
[14:03] | I got news for you, it’s only gonna get harder. | 我有消息告诉你 情况只会越来越艰难 |
[14:06] | But don’t give up on her. | 但别放弃她 |
[14:07] | Sure, you’re gonna want to pack your bags and take off, | 没错 你会想打包行李离开 |
[14:09] | leave her to fend for herself, and who could blame you? | 让她自生自灭 谁能怪你呢 |
[14:12] | Who does that to a child? | 谁会这样对一个孩子啊 |
[14:15] | No one. | 没人 |
[14:18] | You kinda sounded like you were ready to split. | 你听起来像是准备好走了 |
[14:21] | I just said it was hard. All right, all right. | -我只是说这是很难 -好吧 |
[14:22] | I was just working with what you were giving me. | 我只是在根据你提供的信息分析 |
[14:26] | Another soda? | 再来瓶汽水吗 |
[14:27] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[14:33] | So what’s to stop me from just | 如果我现在跑掉 |
[14:35] | making a run for it right now? | 什么会阻止我 |
[14:37] | Nothing, really. | 实际上没什么会阻止你 |
[14:39] | But it’s 110 degrees out there | 但外面有43度 |
[14:41] | and we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在一片不毛之地 |
[14:43] | Right. Right. | 对哦 |
[15:01] | Yo-leven! | 11点 |
[15:06] | Don’t you leave, sugar, you’re my good luck. | 别走 甜心 你给我带来了好运 |
[15:09] | Let her ride! | 开始吧 |
[15:22] | It’s… | 外面 |
[15:25] | hot out there. | 好热 |
[15:33] | You see any snakes? | 你看见蛇了吗 |
[15:34] | Six. | 六条 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:43] | Come on, baby, work with me. | 加油宝贝 跟我合作 |
[15:45] | Anything but seven. Anything but seven. | 不是7点就行 不是7点就行 |
[15:49] | Seven out. | 7点出局 |
[15:50] | No! That’s my mom’s bail money! | 不 那是我妈妈的保释钱 |
[15:53] | I can give you a coupon to the buffet. | 我可以送你自助餐的优惠券 |
[15:57] | Can I bet it? | 能拿它赌吗 |
[16:02] | You are paying me a hundred dollars an hour; | 你每小时付我一百元 |
[16:03] | at some point, we should probably work on your serve. | 一会儿我们也许该给你训练发球 |
[16:05] | Oh, please, we both know | 拜托 我们都知道 |
[16:07] | I’m a better tennis player than you. | 我的网球打得比你好 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God, what? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[16:16] | I’m in the middle of a tennis lesson. | 我在上网球课呢 |
[16:18] | I am so sorry, but it’s an emergency. | 很抱歉 但这事很急 |
[16:21] | My mom just got arrested | 我妈妈被逮捕了 |
[16:22] | and I need to borrow two grand for bail. | 我需要借你两千保释她 |
[16:24] | – Arrested? – Yeah. | -被捕了吗 -是啊 |
[16:26] | It happened five minutes ago. | 那是五分钟前发生的事 |
[16:28] | You’re the first person I thought of to call. | 我第一个想到的就是给你打电话 |
[16:35] | Text me something about your account. | 给我发你的账号吧 |
[16:36] | I got to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[16:43] | This is her last year. | 这是去年的她 |
[16:44] | She’s adorable. | 她真可爱 |
[16:46] | This is her now. | 这是现在的她 |
[16:48] | Wow, that’s a lot of eyeliner. | 好浓的眼线啊 |
[16:50] | Yeah, and you really notice it | 是啊 自从她剃了头 |
[16:53] | since she shaved her head. | 眼线就很明显了 |
[16:56] | Uh, Christy was a pretty difficult teenager, too, | 克丽丝蒂在青春期也很难相处 |
[16:58] | though some of that was hormones from the pregnancy. | 但一部分原因是怀孕的荷尔蒙 |
[17:01] | – Oh, God. – Just keep trying. | -天啊 -继续努力吧 |
[17:03] | She’s gonna keep pushing you away, | 她会继续把你推开 |
[17:05] | but one day that bedroom door will open again | 但有一天 那扇卧室门将再次打开 |
[17:07] | and she’ll be glad you’re standing there. | 她会很高兴你站在门外 |
[17:09] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[17:10] | I’m always right. | 我总是对的 |
[17:13] | Never in a million years would I have thought | 我从来没想过 |
[17:15] | I’d have such a wonderful, loving relationship | 我会跟我女儿拥有 |
[17:17] | – with my daughter. – Mom. | -如此奇妙有爱的关系 -妈妈 |
[17:18] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[17:20] | I thought you left me here to rot! | 我还以为你把我丢在这里让我腐烂 |
[17:22] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:26] | We’ll talk about it in the car. Pay the man. | 我们车里说 把钱给他 |
[17:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:32] | Oh, God, Christy, you gambled Adam’s money. | 天啊 克丽丝蒂 你拿亚当的钱打赌了 |
[17:36] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:37] | So then I called Jill. | 然后我给吉尔打了电话 |
[17:39] | And you gambled Jill’s money, too? | 你又拿吉尔的钱打赌了吗 |
[17:43] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生得好快 |
[17:46] | I’m not sure I understand pai gow. | 我不大懂牌九的规则 |
[17:49] | So what, I’m gonna do hard time for parking tickets? | 怎么 我要因为违规停车罚单服刑吗 |
[17:53] | Yes… ’cause your daughter’s a loser. | 是啊 因为你女儿是个废柴 |
[17:55] | That’s why Patrick didn’t want to be with me, | 所以帕特里克不想跟我在一起 |
[17:57] | that’s why I didn’t get into law school, | 所以我没考上法学院 |
[17:59] | that’s why I hit on a soft 19. | 所以我扔了个19点 |
[18:01] | – Oof. – I know, right? | -哎呀 -就是啊 |
[18:04] | Okay. Well, what time’s dinner? | 好吧 晚餐是几点 |
[18:08] | You know, Bonnie, | 邦妮 |
[18:10] | these computers can be a bit glitchy. | 这些电脑会有故障 |
[18:13] | Damn it, Gene, I’ve got enough on my plate | 该死 吉恩 我自己的麻烦事够多了 |
[18:15] | without worrying about your problems. | 哪有空操心你的问题 |
[18:18] | I’m saying, | 我的意思是 |
[18:20] | maybe your arrest record | 也许你的逮捕记录 |
[18:22] | somehow disappeared. | 不知怎么消失了 |
[18:24] | How about… | 这样如何 |
[18:26] | you take care of your daughter, | 你去照顾你的女儿 |
[18:28] | I’ll go take care of mine? | 而我去照顾我女儿 |
[18:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:30] | Really. | 是的 |
[18:32] | Christy, go outside and pull the car right up | 克丽丝蒂 去外面把车 |
[18:33] | to the front door and blast the air conditioning. | 开到前门外 打开空调 |
[18:36] | That I can do. | 没问题 |
[18:37] | Watch out for snakes. | 小心蛇 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:46] | And hang in there with your daughter. | 好好处理和你女儿的关系 |
[18:47] | Don’t be discouraged by this. | 别因为这事灰心丧气 |
[18:48] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[18:51] | – Bonnie? – Yeah. | -邦妮 -嗯 |
[18:53] | Never come back to Nevada. | 再也别回内华达州 |
[18:56] | I’ll add it to the list. | 我会在清单里加上的 |
[19:06] | Hey, you missed the exit for the spa. | 你开过了水疗的出口 |
[19:08] | We can’t go to the spa. | 我们不能去水疗了 |
[19:10] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[19:11] | Because I don’t deserve it. | 因为我不配 |
[19:13] | Stupid pai gow. | 蠢牌九 |
[19:16] | I do. I’m covered in jail stink, | 我配啊 我身上都是监狱的臭味 |
[19:18] | and I’m getting a salt scrub. | 我要去磨砂 |
[19:19] | I don’t know what it is, I may hate it, | 我不知道那是什么 我也许讨厌那样 |
[19:20] | but I’m getting it. | 但我要做 |
[19:22] | Followed by a selection of artisanal cheeses | 接着我要吃我在网站上看到的 |
[19:23] | I saw on the website. | 一系列手工奶酪 |
[19:27] | That does sound nice. | 听起来的确不错 |
[19:28] | Oh, no cheese for you. You’re staying in the room. | 你可没奶酪吃 你要留在房间里 |
[19:30] | You can look out the window, but only at the parking lot, | 你可以对窗外看 但只能看停车场 |
[19:32] | not at the mountain. | 不能看山景 |
[19:34] | That seems fair. | 听起来很公平 |
[19:36] | Okay, I’ll double back. | 好吧 我掉头 |
[19:46] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[19:48] | You didn’t do anything illegal in Nevada, did you? | 你在内华达州没做过违法的事吧 |
[19:52] | I guess we’re gonna find out. | 看来我们快要知道了 |