时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[00:05] | Keep coming back. | 要坚持回来哦 |
[00:11] | Five years sober. Congratulations. | 五年戒瘾 恭喜 |
[00:14] | I sponsored her four years, eleven months, | 我和她互助了4年11个月 |
[00:16] | but the new sponsor gets to hold the cake. Okay. | 但新互助对象可以端蛋糕 好吧 |
[00:20] | I gave birth to her. Look where I’m sitting. | 我生了她 你看我坐在哪 |
[00:23] | Christy, alcoholic. | 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[00:24] | Hi, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:26] | First, I want to thank Nora, | 首先 我要感谢诺拉 |
[00:27] | My new sponsor, for giving me my cake | 我的新互助对象 给我蛋糕 |
[00:30] | and just being the best. | 她是最好的 |
[00:32] | And the knife gets a twist. | 插进去的刀还扭了一下 |
[00:35] | This year has been fantastic. | 今年很棒 |
[00:37] | I was in an… an amazing, healthy relationship | 我和一个现在要和别人结婚的男人 |
[00:40] | with a man who is now marrying someone else. | 谈了段美好 健康的恋爱 |
[00:43] | I think this weekend. | 应该是这周末 |
[00:45] | I didn’t get into law school. | 我没考上法学院 |
[00:47] | Oh, and we got robbed. At Christmas. | 对了 我们在圣诞节还被抢了 |
[00:50] | How’s that for a lump of coal? | 真是厄运连连 |
[00:52] | Does she know what “Fantastic” Means? | 她真的知道”很棒”是什么意思吗 |
[00:55] | Five years ago, any one of those things | 五年前 这些事中的任何一件 |
[00:57] | would have destroyed me. | 都会毁掉我 |
[00:59] | But now, | 但现在 |
[01:01] | a few hours of uncontrollable sobbing, | 几个小时的失声抽泣 |
[01:03] | and I’m good to go. | 然后我就好了 |
[01:05] | For example, uh, this past week, | 比如说 上一周 |
[01:08] | I gambled away $4,000 of my friend’s money, | 我赌博输掉了我朋友的四千美元 |
[01:11] | and stranded my mom in a jail cell. | 害我妈妈被困在监狱 |
[01:13] | Ooh. I got a shout-out. | 她提到我了 |
[01:15] | But, hey, I am cleaning up my mess, | 但是 我在收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[01:17] | ’cause that’s what we do. | 因为我们就是这么做的 |
[01:19] | And to the newcomers, please don’t let all of that scare you. | 我想对新人说 不要让这些事吓到 |
[01:23] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[01:24] | I am the best version of me that I’ve ever been. | 现在的我是最好的我 |
[01:27] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[01:28] | I haven’t slept with anyone in this room, so… | 我还没和这屋里的任何一人睡过觉 |
[01:31] | that must count for something. | 这一定有所意义 |
[01:34] | I didn’t see you there, Tim. Sorry. | 我没看到你 提姆 抱歉 |
[01:59] | Now, I want you to do that writing | 我要你写出来 |
[02:00] | about what you did in Reno. | 你在里诺做了什么 |
[02:02] | Well, I started to write about it, | 我本来开始写了 |
[02:05] | and then I started doodling, | 然后我开始涂鸦 |
[02:07] | and, uh, then I drew a pretty funny picture of my mom in jail. | 然后我画了一幅我妈妈进监狱的搞笑画 |
[02:12] | – Does that count? – Christy. | -这算吗 -克丽丝蒂 |
[02:15] | But if I write it all down, then I’m gonna have to look at it. | 但如果我写下来了 我就得看 |
[02:18] | That’s the point. If you don’t look at it, | 这才是重点 如果你不看 |
[02:19] | you’ll end up doing it again. | 你会再次犯错的 |
[02:20] | Okay, got it. Got it, got it, got it. | 好的 懂了 |
[02:23] | But… | 但是 |
[02:25] | five years sober. | 五年戒瘾 |
[02:27] | Amazing. | 了不起 |
[02:33] | I feel like I’m celebrating alone. | 我感觉我在一个人庆祝 |
[02:36] | I’ll celebrate when you do your writing. | 你写完以后我再和你庆祝 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:40] | So, what’s new with you? | 你最近如何 |
[02:41] | Uh-uh. You know I don’t do the chitchat. | 你知道我不闲聊 |
[02:43] | But you know all the gory details of my life. | 但你知道我人生所有血淋淋的细节 |
[02:46] | I don’t even know what your favorite color is. | 我连你最喜欢的颜色都不知道 |
[02:48] | Think… about it. | 自己想啊 |
[02:52] | And I will see you on Tuesday. | 周二见 |
[02:54] | Yep. See you then. | 好 到时见 |
[02:57] | Nora’s on the move, Christy flying in. | 诺拉走了 克丽丝蒂要来了 |
[03:01] | Nora’s not gonna join us? | 诺拉不和我们一起吗 |
[03:03] | No. She doesn’t do the whole “Friends with her sponsees” Thing. | 不 她不和互助对象交朋友 |
[03:06] | Oh. She’s one of those. | 她是那种人啊 |
[03:08] | Well, some of us are able to do both. | 我们中有些人能两者兼顾 |
[03:11] | I have a girl crush on Bitter Marjorie. | 我喜欢上怨妇玛乔丽了 |
[03:14] | Bitter Marjorie would eat you alive. | 怨妇玛乔丽会生吞你的 |
[03:18] | Stop it or I’ll come over there. | 别撩了 不然我要过去了 |
[03:22] | Oh, oh, Jill, I’ve got some more of the money that I owe you. | 吉尔 我又拿来了一些欠你的钱 |
[03:26] | Payment number three. | 第三次付款 |
[03:27] | Thank you, Christy. | 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:28] | Only 37 to go. | 只剩37次了 |
[03:32] | I mean, only 37 to go! | 我是说 只剩37次啦 |
[03:35] | I’m taking extra shifts, | 我在加班 |
[03:37] | so your next payment will have a little bonus in it. | 所以下次付款会给你点额外津贴 |
[03:40] | It’s not really a bonus if it’s my money. | 这本来就是我的钱 不存在额外津贴这一说 |
[03:45] | That’s great! I can’t wait! | 太棒了 等不及了 |
[03:49] | Five years. | 五年 |
[03:51] | I remember you walking into your first meeting. | 我还记得你第一次走进互助会的场景 |
[03:55] | ‘Cause I was there. | 因为我在场 |
[03:57] | Oh, my God. I forgot to thank you when I took my cake. | 天啊 我拿蛋糕时忘了感谢你 |
[04:00] | Really? I didn’t notice. | 真的吗 我没注意 |
[04:03] | Well, thank you all. | 感谢你们所有人 |
[04:05] | I could never have gotten this far without you guys. | 没有你们我绝对不可能走到这一步 |
[04:08] | And I definitely wouldn’t be graduating. | 而且我绝对不可能毕业 |
[04:10] | You hear that, Marjorie? | 听到了吗 玛乔丽 |
[04:10] | We got lumped into a group thank-you. | 我们被附带着感谢了 |
[04:13] | Which reminds me, | 这让我想到了 |
[04:15] | I have your tickets for the graduation ceremony. | 我给你们带来了毕业典礼的门票 |
[04:18] | Don’t you worry, I will show up this time fully clothed. | 你不用担心 这次我一定会穿着衣服去 |
[04:22] | Honey, we’re looking forward to it. | 亲爱的 我们很期待 |
[04:25] | Really, what a moment for you. | 这对你来说是多难忘的一刻啊 |
[04:28] | Now? Can we do it now? | 我们可以现在做吗 |
[04:30] | Well, I guess we have to, don’t we, poker face? | 我猜我们不得不做了 扑克脸 |
[04:34] | We all chipped in | 我们凑了钱 |
[04:35] | and got you a little something to wear to your graduation. | 给你买了一样典礼上戴的东西 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God, they’re gorgeous. | 天啊 太美了 |
[04:45] | Are these real diamonds? | 这是真钻石吗 |
[04:47] | I choose not to take that personally. | 我就不把这当侮辱了 |
[04:50] | Oh, honey, you worked so hard. | 亲爱的 你非常努力 |
[04:53] | You deserve them. | 这是你应得的 |
[04:54] | I’m not gonna lie, I feel, like, a million times better | 我不会说谎 我的自我感觉 |
[04:57] | about myself than I did two minutes ago. | 比两分钟前好了百万倍 |
[05:08] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在逗我吧 |
[05:09] | I just wanted to see if it’d make me feel smarter. | 我只想看看我穿上会不会变聪明 |
[05:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:13] | Who could feel smart in a hat this stupid? | 戴这么蠢的帽子怎么可能变聪明 |
[05:17] | Well, take it off. You’re stretching it out. | 摘下了 你把它撑大了 |
[05:18] | Hey, let’s not go down the road of who stretched out what, | 别跟我争谁撑大了什么 |
[05:20] | ’cause I’m gonna win, pumpkin head. | 因为我会赢的 呆瓜 |
[05:24] | I never got to wear one of these. | 我从没有穿过毕业服 |
[05:26] | It’s never too late. There’s an 84-year-old lady | 永远不算迟 我历史课上有个 |
[05:29] | in my history class, and she aced it. | 84岁老太太 成绩很优秀 |
[05:30] | Course she did. She lived through most of it. | 那当然 别人是学历史 她就是历史 |
[05:34] | The professor made that joke. He got brought up on charges. | 教授也开过这笑话 然后被告了 |
[05:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:40] | It’s just, when you were really young, | 在你很小的时候 |
[05:44] | I looked into that sweet, innocent face of yours, | 我看着你那可爱 单纯的面庞 |
[05:48] | and I thought, “My little girl’s | 我心想 我女儿 |
[05:49] | gonna grow up to be something special.” | 长大后会成为特别的人 |
[05:52] | And then I saw you twirling in the yard, and I thought, | 然后我看到你在院子里转圈 我心想 |
[05:55] | “Maybe she’ll be a dancer.” | 也许她会成为舞者 |
[05:56] | And then you said, “I’m dizzy, Mom. | 然后你说 我很晕 妈妈 |
[05:59] | It feels so good.” | 感觉真好 |
[06:02] | And I thought, “Uh-oh.” | 然后我心想 糟了 |
[06:07] | Yeah, we both know the rest of that story. | 是的 我们都知道那故事的结局 |
[06:09] | Yeah. But look at you now. | 是啊 但瞧瞧现在的你 |
[06:12] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:14] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[06:17] | Are you proud of me? | 你为我骄傲吗 |
[06:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:21] | Why? Why are you proud of me? Tell me a reason. | 你为什么为我骄傲 告诉我一个理由 |
[06:25] | Okay. Well… | 好的 |
[06:27] | you pulled your life out of the gutter, | 你让自己的生活回到了正轨 |
[06:29] | you’re sober, you’re getting married, | 你戒瘾了 你要结婚了 |
[06:31] | and not because you’re pregnant | 不是因为你怀孕了 |
[06:33] | or sneaking somebody into the country. | 或要帮别人搞绿卡 |
[06:35] | But none of those things get me a funny hat. | 但那些事都没给我一顶搞笑帽子 |
[06:37] | Yes, it does. A wedding veil is a funny hat. | 当然给了 新娘面纱也是搞笑帽子 |
[06:40] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[06:41] | Oh. You know what I could do? | 你知道我能做什么吗 |
[06:44] | I could put on a fake mustache underneath, | 我可以在里面粘一个假胡子 |
[06:47] | so when Adam lifts it to kiss me at the ceremony, | 这样当亚当在仪式上掀开面纱亲我时 |
[06:49] | he’s like, “Oh! I’m marrying a third base coach!” | 他会说 天啊 我娶了一个三垒教练 |
[06:53] | Bam! Viral wedding video. | 砰 大热结婚视频 |
[06:55] | Okay, great. This’ll hold me. | 很好 我就指着这个了 |
[06:59] | Mom. The gown. | 妈妈 长袍 |
[07:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God! I missed you so much. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[07:07] | Who’s my little man? | 谁是我的小可爱 |
[07:09] | Who’s my little man? | 谁是我的小可爱 |
[07:12] | Did you miss me? I missed you. | 你想我吗 我想你 |
[07:19] | I’m starting to wonder if you like Gus better. | 我开始怀疑你更喜欢格斯了 |
[07:21] | Oh, please don’t wonder. I definitely do. | 千万别怀疑 那是当然的 |
[07:24] | Before I forget, here’s Christy’s payment for this week. | 在我忘记之前 这是克丽丝蒂这周的钱 |
[07:26] | Hey, do we got to keep on doing this? | 我们要一直这样做下去吗 |
[07:29] | I mean, Christy’s practically family, | 克丽丝蒂基本算是亲人了 |
[07:31] | and this is what you do with family. | 对亲人就该这样 |
[07:33] | You know, you lend them money, they never pay you back, | 你给他们借钱 他们永远不还 |
[07:36] | then you quietly resent them | 然后他们买了贵东西 |
[07:37] | when they buy something expensive. | 你暗暗怨恨他们 |
[07:40] | But this is a different situation. | 但这情况不同 |
[07:41] | It’s important for her sobriety that she’s accountable. | 承担责任对她戒瘾很重要 |
[07:44] | Okay, okay. You’re the boss. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[07:47] | But is it always gonna be like this? | 但要永远这样吗 |
[07:49] | Me the boss? Absolutely. | 永远我说了算吗 当然了 |
[07:52] | No. This never-ending chaos around here. | 不是 这里永不止歇的混乱 |
[07:55] | – What chaos? – Bail money, drunk friends… | -什么混乱 -保释金 酒鬼朋友 |
[07:58] | me not being allowed to go to my brother’s wedding. | 我不能去弟弟的婚礼 |
[08:00] | – You had a choice. – Did I? | -你有选择的 -我有吗 |
[08:04] | Hey, listen, all I’m saying is, | 听着 我想说的只是 |
[08:06] | are we ever gonna get to a point where we have a few days | 我们什么时候才能有几天 |
[08:08] | where there’s… just not a crisis, you know? | 没有危机 你懂吗 |
[08:11] | – That we’re just bored. – Shh. Just be pretty. | -平静到无聊 -嘘 安静当帅哥吧 |
[08:19] | Ooh. Check out the pimp roll. | 在数钱卷呢 |
[08:21] | Yeah. I told my customers the story of the lowly waitress | 是的 我告诉了顾客们一个卑微女服务员 |
[08:25] | who defied the odds to graduate from college. | 排除万难从大学毕业的故事 |
[08:28] | They lapped it up like sweet cream. | 他们听得五体投地 |
[08:31] | Yes, people are dumb. | 是的 人们很蠢 |
[08:34] | Say, have you ever thought about investing that money | 你有没有考虑把这些钱投资在 |
[08:38] | in a sure thing? | 可靠的项目上 |
[08:39] | Rudy, I’m not selling fake Japanese knives | 鲁迪 我不会再在车后备箱 |
[08:41] | out of the trunk of my car again. | 卖假日本刀了 |
[08:43] | I was talking about the poker game that’s about to start. | 我说的是快要开始的扑克比赛 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God. No. | 天啊 不 |
[08:49] | I need this to pay back money I lost gambling. | 我需要这些钱还我赌博输掉的钱 |
[08:51] | Yes, but if you win, you could pay it back faster. | 是的 但如果你赢了 你可以更快还上钱 |
[08:57] | No. No, I can’t. | 不不 我不能 |
[09:00] | Is that a no or a “No”? | 是真不能 还是假不能 |
[09:03] | It’s a hard no. | 坚决不能 |
[09:04] | I’ve learned my lesson. What’s the buy-in? | 我学到教训了 入场费多少钱 |
[09:06] | King-high flush. | K同花顺 |
[09:08] | Well, finally you have a good hand. | 你终于有好牌了 |
[09:12] | Unfortunately, mine is better. Full house. | 很不幸 我的牌更好 满堂红 |
[09:15] | No! | 不 |
[09:16] | Must you do that after every hand? | 你每局打完都要这样吗 |
[09:23] | Ah. Paul reminds me that we have our 5:00 A.M. Pilates class. | 保罗提醒我 我们早上五点还有普拉提课 |
[09:28] | No, no, no, no. No one is leaving. | 不不不 谁都不准走 |
[09:30] | I need to win my money back. | 我需要把钱赢回来 |
[09:32] | After all… I’m just a lowly waitress | 毕竟 我只是个卑微的女服务员 |
[09:36] | who defied the odds to graduate from college. | 排除万难从大学毕了业 |
[09:39] | I crawled through a tunnel to get into Arizona. | 我是从隧道爬到亚利桑那州的 |
[09:50] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你在丢人现眼 |
[09:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | You told me I was gonna win. | 你说过我会赢 |
[09:55] | You told me I was gonna win. | 你也说过我会赢 |
[09:56] | And what do you know? I’m up $1,500. | 谁能猜到呢 我赚了一千五 |
[09:58] | Chef Rudy out. | 鲁迪主厨要走了 |
[10:00] | So help me God, I will tell everyone | 上帝作证 我会告诉所有人 |
[10:02] | your housemaid gnocchi is from Costco. | 你的女仆团子是从好市多买的 |
[10:05] | What the hell, one more hand. | 管他呢 再来一局 |
[10:13] | Everybody get some sparkling cider so we can toast | 每个人都拿一杯气泡苹果汁 |
[10:15] | the graduation girl when she gets here. | 等毕业女孩来了方便敬酒 |
[10:17] | You throw a nice party, Jill. | 你办了很棒的派对 吉尔 |
[10:19] | Honey, should we have our wedding here? | 亲爱的 我们应该在这里办婚礼吗 |
[10:21] | As long as the baby beef Wellington is part of the package. | 只要有惠灵顿嫩牛排就行 |
[10:24] | Is this room booked next June 2nd? | 这房6月2日有人订吗 |
[10:25] | If I’m the maid of honor, we can talk about it. | 如果找我当伴娘 我们可以谈谈 |
[10:28] | Christy who? | 克丽丝蒂是谁 |
[10:31] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 我没料到你会来 |
[10:32] | I thought you didn’t do the “Friends with sponsees” thing. | 我还以为你不会和互助对象交朋友 |
[10:36] | Well, it’s a special occasion. And I’m mad at my husband. | 这是特殊场合 而且我很生我老公的气 |
[10:40] | Christy’s coming. Christy’s coming. | 克丽丝蒂来了 克丽丝蒂来了 |
[10:42] | Everybody line up tallest to smallest. | 大家按从高到矮排好队 |
[10:44] | Why? It’s not The Sound of Music. | 为什么 这又不是《音乐之声》 |
[10:49] | Oh. Oh, my God, you guys. Thanks. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[10:53] | Ah, they didn’t tackle me before I left, so it’s official. | 我离开时他们没扑倒我 所以这事定了 |
[10:58] | I’d like to propose a… | 我想祝酒 |
[11:01] | I’d like to propose… | 我想祝酒 |
[11:04] | – No, you go. – No, go ahead. | -你说吧 -不 你说吧 |
[11:06] | I’ll go. I paid for everything. | 我来说吧 这都是我花的钱 |
[11:09] | To Christy. | 敬克丽丝蒂 |
[11:10] | From the cheap seats, it was hard to tell | 坐着烂座位很难看出 |
[11:12] | you were 20 years older than everybody else. | 你比其他人都老了20岁 |
[11:16] | I think what we’re all trying to say is congratulation | 我觉得我们的意思是 恭喜你 |
[11:19] | on being our group’s first college graduate. | 成为我们中第一个大学毕业生 |
[11:21] | Well, I graduated from college. | 我从大学毕业了 |
[11:23] | – So did I. – I’m a nurse. | -我也是 -我是个护士 |
[11:24] | I have a master’s. | 我有硕士学位 |
[11:25] | Yale School of Drama. | 耶鲁大学戏剧系 |
[11:31] | Fine, this day is no big deal. Congratulations, honey. | 好吧 今天没什么了不起的 恭喜 亲爱的 |
[11:35] | Apple juice and lobster. | 苹果汁和龙虾 |
[11:36] | I feel like a rich five-year-old. | 我感觉像是个有钱的五岁小孩 |
[11:38] | – Speech! – Short speech. | -演讲 -讲两句 |
[11:41] | None of this could’ve happened | 没有我朋友们的支持 |
[11:43] | without the support of my friends. | 这一切都不可能发生 |
[11:44] | I love you all. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[11:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:48] | – Oh. Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[11:50] | This wasn’t necessary. | 没这必要的 |
[11:51] | Well, every college graduate needs a nice pen. | 每个大学毕业生都需要一支好钢笔 |
[11:54] | You really want me to write stuff down, don’t you? | 你真的想让我记下自己做的错事啊 |
[11:57] | It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 真漂亮 谢谢 |
[11:59] | It’s lovely and practical. | 很美很实用 |
[12:02] | Show Nora what we got you. | 给诺拉看看我们给你送了什么 |
[12:04] | Darn it. I knew I forgot something. | 该死 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[12:07] | You forgot to wear the only diamond earrings you’ve ever had? | 你忘了戴你唯一一对钻石耳环吗 |
[12:11] | I was nervous. | 我当时很紧张 |
[12:12] | I was afraid I was gonna lose them. | 我害怕我会弄丢 |
[12:14] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我搞不懂了 |
[12:15] | You forgot them or you were afraid of losing them? | 你忘戴了 还是害怕会弄丢 |
[12:19] | Both? | 都有 |
[12:20] | Christy, what’s going on? | 克丽丝蒂 怎么了 |
[12:23] | I lost them. | 我弄丢了 |
[12:24] | I told you she wasn’t ready for diamonds. | 我就跟你们说了她没准备好戴钻石 |
[12:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[12:28] | Where was the last place you saw them? | 你最后看到钻石是在哪 |
[12:33] | In the middle of a poker table. | 在扑克牌桌上 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么 |
[12:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:37] | You bet them? | 你拿它们当赌注了吗 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[12:41] | Nothing is happening to you. | 你没怎么 |
[12:42] | – You did this to yourself. – Mom, please, I… | -这是你自己做的 -妈妈 拜托 |
[12:44] | No, you give me so much crap for every single mistake I make. | 不 我犯的每个错误 你都对我大加指责 |
[12:48] | – Honey, it’s a party. – I don’t care. | -亲爱的 这是场派对 -我不在乎 |
[12:50] | You left me in jail, | 你把我抛弃在监狱 |
[12:51] | you gambled away my fiancé’s money, | 你输掉了我未婚夫的钱 |
[12:53] | you gambled away Jill’s money, | 你输掉了吉尔的钱 |
[12:55] | and now you lost our graduation present to you? | 现在你输掉了我们送你的毕业礼物吗 |
[12:57] | You have a problem and you don’t get to pout | 你有问题 你不能撅嘴 |
[13:00] | and bat your big, blue eyes and adorable your way out of it. | 眨巴着蓝色的大眼睛 试图靠卖萌蒙混过关 |
[13:03] | – Bonnie… – No, I’m angry and you all should be, too! | -邦妮 -不 我很生气 你们也该如此 |
[13:15] | Well, you people better eat, | 你们最好快吃 |
[13:16] | ’cause there is no more fun to be had! | 因为这场派对再无乐趣了 |
[13:22] | You know, I really thought the drive | 我真的以为回来的路上 |
[13:23] | was gonna wash some of the horror off me, | 我会消除一些恐惧 |
[13:25] | but I’m still incredibly uncomfortable. | 但我还是超级不舒服 |
[13:27] | Well, then you might want to cover your ears | 那你也许想遮住耳朵 |
[13:29] | ’cause round two is about to start. | 因为第二轮要开始了 |
[13:31] | Hang on. Let me get a beer for this. | 等等 让我拿瓶啤酒 |
[13:32] | Christy! Come on, let’s do this. | 克丽丝蒂 下来 解决这事 |
[13:35] | How you handle this kind of conflict on apple cider, | 你怎么能喝着苹果汁看这出大戏呢 |
[13:37] | I-I’ll never understand. | 我永远也搞不明白 |
[13:40] | Ignoring me won’t help you. | 无视我也没用 |
[13:47] | Why haven’t I taught you how to fetch beer yet? | 我为什么没教会你拿啤酒 |
[13:51] | – She’s not here. – Her car is here. | -她不在 -她的车在 |
[13:53] | Well, where the hell is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[13:54] | Where’d she go, boy? Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 狗狗 她去哪儿了 |
[13:56] | Did she fall down the old well? | 她掉进老井了吗 |
[13:59] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很搞笑吗 |
[14:00] | No, no, I do not. | 我不觉得 |
[14:02] | Give me a little reality check here. | 给我说说实际情况 |
[14:03] | – Was I that out of line? – Of course not. | -我越界了吗 -当然没有 |
[14:05] | I mean, everything I said had to be said. | 我说的一切都是有必要的 |
[14:07] | – Right? Okay. – Absolutely. Okay. | -对吧 好 -绝对是 好 |
[14:09] | I mean, the only question might be: | 唯一的问题是 |
[14:10] | was that the right time to say it? | 那是合适的时机吗 |
[14:13] | But I think it was. | 但我认为是 |
[14:16] | What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 |
[14:17] | Me? I’m not trying to say anything. | 我吗 我没有任何意思 |
[14:20] | I think there may be others who felt | 我觉得也许有别人觉得 |
[14:22] | that this was kind of Christy’s special night, but… | 这是克丽丝蒂的特殊夜晚 但是 |
[14:26] | Stay here in case she comes home. | 待在这里 她可能会回来 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna go look for her. | 我要去找她 |
[14:31] | Gus. This is a beer. | 格斯 这是啤酒 |
[14:35] | Daddy likes beer. | 爸爸喜欢啤酒 |
[14:39] | Let’s go teach you how to open the fridge! | 来教你怎么开冰箱 |
[14:41] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[14:44] | She’s been gone over an hour, Marjorie. | 她失踪一个多小时了 玛乔丽 |
[14:46] | I’m starting to get a little nervous. | 我开始有些紧张 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | Yeah, maybe my timing wasn’t great, | 也许时机是不合适 |
[14:52] | but it needed to be said. | 但我得说出来 |
[14:55] | If I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it. | 如果我想听你的看法 我会说出来的 |
[14:59] | Yes, I know I asked for it. | 是 我知道我说出来了 |
[15:00] | Just call me if she turns up. | 如果她出现了就给我打电话 |
[15:04] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[15:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:16] | – Want a lift? – Go away. | -想上车吗 -走开 |
[15:18] | Come on. I hate it as much as you do, | 来吧 我跟你一样讨厌这样 |
[15:20] | but we got to talk about this. | 但我们得谈谈 |
[15:22] | Let me walk in peace. | 让我安静地走路 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:29] | I got half a tank of gas. I will wear you down. | 我还有半箱油 你肯定比我先累坏 |
[15:39] | News flash: cars can go backwards. | 新闻 车能倒退 |
[15:43] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[15:44] | the last time you ran away, | 上次你逃跑时 |
[15:45] | I let you go and I didn’t see you for two years. | 我让你走了 结果我两年没见到你 |
[15:49] | Will you please get in the car? | 拜托你上车好吗 |
[16:00] | I’m only doing this because I chose to run away in high heels. | 我这样做只是因为我选择穿着高跟鞋跑开 |
[16:05] | Look… it’s been brought to my attention | 听着 别人让我意识到 |
[16:08] | that my timing might not have been so great. | 我的时机也许不大合适 |
[16:11] | Really? That had to be brought to your attention? | 真的吗 得由别人让你意识到吗 |
[16:14] | I could’ve waited till after the party, | 我本可以等到派对后的 |
[16:16] | but I stand by what I said. | 但我支持我说的话 |
[16:18] | Okay, fine. I screwed up. | 好吧 我搞砸了 |
[16:20] | I hate to break it to you, sweetie, | 我不想让你扫兴 亲爱的 |
[16:21] | but that was not just a screwup. | 但那不仅是搞砸了 |
[16:23] | You’ve got a serious gambling problem. | 你有严重的赌博问题 |
[16:27] | That’s a little dramatic. | 那有些过了 |
[16:28] | No, it’s not. I’m scared for you. | 没有 我担心你 |
[16:30] | I have seen this take people out just like drugs and drinking. | 我见过赌博像吸毒酗酒一样击垮人们 |
[16:34] | This isn’t anything like my drinking. | 这跟我酗酒完全不同 |
[16:35] | I don’t do it every day. It’s not ruining my life. | 我不是每天都赌 这也没有毁了我的生活 |
[16:38] | Really? Who’s wearing your diamond earrings right now? | 真的吗 现在谁戴着你的钻石耳环 |
[16:43] | A busboy’s six-month-old daughter. | 一个勤杂工六个月的女儿 |
[16:49] | It can’t be like my drinking. | 这不可能跟我酗酒一样 |
[16:50] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[16:52] | Because I can’t have another addiction. | 因为我不能又上瘾 |
[16:55] | I can’t be that broken. | 我不能那么颓废 |
[17:01] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[17:08] | All right, Christy, think you got some amends to make. | 好吧 克丽丝蒂 我觉得你要去道歉 |
[17:11] | I know. It just doesn’t feel like the right time. | 我知道 只是感觉时机不对 |
[17:14] | Oh. Well, in that case, do it now. | 那样的话 现在去说吧 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:18] | Call me after. | 回头给我打电话 |
[17:21] | You really didn’t know what you were | 你真的不知道你接手了 |
[17:22] | getting into with me, did you? | 一个怎样的烂摊子 对吧 |
[17:23] | Nope. But I like a challenge. | 是的 但我喜欢挑战 |
[17:28] | You just hugged me. | 你刚抱了我 |
[17:30] | Oh, good Lord. | 天啊 |
[17:31] | I’m hugging you. I went to your party. | 我抱了你 去参加了你的派对 |
[17:32] | I’m just breaking all my doggone rules. | 我打破了我所有该死的规则 |
[17:34] | Before you know it, we’ll be at the movies. | 你还没反应过来 就会跟我一起看电影了 |
[17:36] | Never. | 不可能 |
[17:40] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[17:43] | I owe you an amends, and that’s an understatement. | 我该向你们道歉 那个词还是说轻了 |
[17:47] | Those earrings meant so much to me, | 那对耳环对我来说很重要 |
[17:49] | and I just threw them away. | 我就把它们拱手让人了 |
[17:52] | It was wrong and I’m sorry. | 那样不对 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | Thank you, Christy. | 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:58] | I accept your amends. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[18:00] | I’m still pissed. | 我还是很生气 |
[18:02] | And if anything good ever happens to you again, | 如果你再遇上什么好事 |
[18:04] | all you’re getting from me is a high five. | 我只会跟你击掌了 |
[18:08] | And maybe a blouse I don’t like anymore. | 也许是一件我不再喜欢的衬衫 |
[18:12] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[18:13] | Christy just made an amends. | 克丽丝蒂刚道歉了 |
[18:15] | Damn it! That stupid Big Gulp. | 该死 那愚蠢的特大杯 |
[18:18] | Okay. Enough of this. I’m starving. Let’s go eat. | 好了 够了 我饿坏了 去吃东西吧 |
[18:21] | Actually, I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 实际上我今晚没法去了 |
[18:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, you guys go ahead. I’ll close up. | 是啊 你们走吧 我来关门 |
[18:28] | All right. See you at home, then. | 好 家里见 |
[18:30] | – See you soon. – Good night. | -回头见 -晚安 |
[18:51] | Before we start, we have a few things to go over. | 开始之前 我们要说几件事 |
[18:53] | The community center asked us not to smoke on the property. | 社区中心让我们别在这里抽烟 |
[18:55] | Excuse me. Is this the Gamblers Anonymous meeting? | 打扰了 这是匿名戒赌会吗 |
[18:58] | It is. You coming in? | 是的 你要来吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[19:03] | You will be towed. | 你的车会被拖走 |
[19:04] | Please respect these requests | 请遵守这些要求 |
[19:06] | so we can continue to have our meetings here. | 好让我们继续在这里开会 |
[19:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | I brought this home for you, but then I got hungry. | 我给你带了这个 但后来我饿了 |
[19:22] | It’s okay. I’m not. | 没关系 我不饿 |
[19:25] | How was your night? | 你今晚过得怎么样 |
[19:28] | Well, I went to my first Gamblers Anonymous meeting. | 我去参加了第一个匿名戒赌会 |
[19:32] | You did? Why didn’t you tell me? | 是吗 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:35] | I didn’t want to say anything | 我不想说 |
[19:36] | unless I knew I was really doing it. | 除非我知道我真的要这样做 |
[19:39] | And it looks like I’m doing it. | 看起来我真的这样做了 |
[19:43] | I got my first day pin. They don’t do chips. | 我拿到了新人别针 他们不发纪念牌[筹码] |
[19:45] | Ah, I bet they learned that the hard way. | 他们肯定有过惨痛的教训 |
[19:51] | It was tough walking in there. | 走进去对我来说很难 |
[19:54] | But on the plus side, I was the youngest | 但是往好的一面看 我是最年轻的 |
[19:56] | and the only woman who wasn’t wearing a tracksuit. | 而且是唯一没穿运动服的女人 |
[20:00] | Those are the two ways I tell you apart from Marjorie. | 我就是通过这两点来区分你和玛乔丽的 |
[20:04] | I really know how to ruin my life, don’t I? | 我真的知道怎么毁掉我的生活 对吧 |
[20:06] | You learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[20:09] | But, hey, you’re doing something about it. | 但是你在做出改变了 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我要去洗澡了 |
[20:16] | I smell like cigars and ruined marriages. | 我一身雪茄和破裂婚姻的味儿 |
[20:20] | Oh, uh, hey, before you go, what’s this? | 你走之前 这是什么 |
[20:24] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -是什么 -我不知道 |
[20:25] | You should open it. | 你该打开 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God, I got into law school! | 天啊 我考上法学院了 |
[20:32] | You did?! | 是吗 |
[20:36] | – You steamed it? – Razor blade. | -你用蒸汽开过信封了吗 -是剃须刀 |
[20:37] | If you’d hold it the wrong way, it would’ve fallen on the floor. | 如果你拿反了 信就会掉出来 |
[20:40] | Is it okay if I jump up and down? | 我可以上蹿下跳吗 |
[20:42] | You better jump up and down! | 你最好上蹿下跳 |
[20:43] | I’ve been doing it for half an hour! | 我已经跳了半小时了 |
[20:45] | Ah! Ah, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:52] | Now all I need is $150,000 to pay for it! | 我现在只需要15万美元学费了 |
[20:55] | One day at a time, honey! Ah! | 一天一天慢慢来 亲爱的 |