时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早 |
[00:05] | Who’s ready for some first day of law school breakfast? | 谁想吃上法学院第一天的早餐 |
[00:07] | You got up early to cook for me? | 你早起为我做饭吗 |
[00:09] | If it pleases the court, | 如果法官同意 |
[00:10] | I’d like to introduce these pancakes into evidence. | 我想将煎饼作为证据呈上 |
[00:13] | And I will happily tamper with it. | 那我可要好好篡改一下 |
[00:17] | I also packed you some snacks. | 我还给你打包了一些零食 |
[00:19] | A healthy one and one you’ll actually eat. | 健康的和你会吃的 |
[00:21] | Aw, you would’ve made someone a great mom. | 你肯定是别人家的好妈妈 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna let that slide | 我就当没听见 |
[00:28] | because I can’t believe this day is finally… | 因为我不敢相信这一天终于… |
[00:30] | I know! I’m so proud of me. | 我知道 我好自豪 |
[00:32] | Oh, yeah, boy, that’s what I was about to say. | 对 我正要说呢 |
[00:34] | I wrote something. | 我写了一些东西 |
[00:36] | “Christy, 40 years ago… “ | 克丽丝蒂 四十年前 |
[00:38] | It’s just that normally I am not a big fan of me, | 通常我不是很看好自己 |
[00:41] | but today I woke up and I was like, “I am a freakin’ miracle.” | 但今天起床 我觉得自己是个奇迹 |
[00:45] | Hey, look it, “Miracle” Is the exact word I use in my thing. | 看 我在里面也用了”奇迹”这词 |
[00:49] | “Christy, 40 years ago… “ | 克丽丝蒂 四十年前 |
[00:51] | When I got sober, I said, | 我戒瘾以后 我说 |
[00:53] | “I am gonna go to law school,” And here I am, | “我要上法学院” 现在成真了 |
[00:55] | actually going to law school. | 我真要上法学院了 |
[00:57] | When I was drinking, I’d say, “Oh, I want to get a Slurpee,” | 我喝酒时说”我想要杯思乐冰” |
[01:00] | and I couldn’t make it happen. | 都办不到 |
[01:02] | Well, my thing touches on your bad days in a more elegant way, | 我更委婉地写到了你的糟糕过往 |
[01:05] | but your example’s good, too. | 但你举的例子也很好 |
[01:07] | I mean, isn’t it crazy? | 这不是很疯狂吗 |
[01:08] | I used to run from the law and now I’m running towards it. | 我以前是逃避法律 现在我是追求法律 |
[01:12] | Wow, that’s good, I wish I’d thought of that. | 这比喻真好 真希望我也能想到 |
[01:15] | “Christy, 40 years ago… “ | 克丽丝蒂 四十年前 |
[01:17] | The best part is, no one in any of my classes | 最棒的是 班里没有一个人知道 |
[01:20] | will know what I used to be like. | 我以前是什么样 |
[01:21] | They will just see a super smart future lawyer | 他们只会看到一个超级聪明的未来律师 |
[01:24] | because I’ve changed and I’m also wearing a blazer. | 因为我改变了 而且我穿着西装 |
[01:26] | Yeah. You do look smart. | 你看起来确实很聪明 |
[01:29] | Oh, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:30] | You got this, baby. | 你能搞定的 宝贝 |
[01:31] | For the first time in my life, I really think I do. | 这是我人生第一次觉得自己能搞定 |
[01:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:39] | Looks like I got a couple minutes. Tell me your thing. | 看起来我多了几分钟 读你写的东西吧 |
[01:43] | “Christy, 40 years ago, when I spread my legs | 克丽丝蒂 四十年前 当我张开腿 |
[01:46] | and launched you into the world… “ | 把你射向世界时… |
[02:11] | So, I met this really cute dermatologist, | 我见到了一个很帅的皮肤科医生 |
[02:14] | when I was at the dermatologist, | 在我看皮肤科医生时 |
[02:16] | and you’ll never guess what happened. | 你们绝对猜不到发生了什么 |
[02:18] | – He asked you out. – He asked me out. | -他约你出去了 -他约我出去了 |
[02:22] | Now y’all get ready to be proud of me ’cause I told him, | 你们准备好为我骄傲吧 因为我告诉他 |
[02:24] | “I’m four months’ sober and I can’t date till I have a year.” | “我戒瘾四个月了 不满一年我不会约会” |
[02:28] | Then later he texted me and said, | 然后晚些时候 他发短信给我说 |
[02:30] | “233 days to go.” The day after that, “232.” | “还剩233天” 之后一天 “232天” |
[02:35] | And the day after that, | 之后一天 |
[02:36] | – “231.” – Wrap it up. | -“231天” -快说重点 |
[02:39] | Anyway, looks like I’m gonna marry a dermatologist, | 总之 看来我要嫁给皮肤科医生了 |
[02:42] | go which is as good as marrying a vampire. | 这和嫁给吸血鬼一样好 |
[02:44] | You never get old. Thanks. | 你永远不会变老 谢谢 |
[02:49] | – Bonnie, alcoholic. – Hi, Bonnie. | -邦妮 酒瘾者 -你好 邦妮 |
[02:51] | I started planning my wedding this weekend. | 我这周末开始策划婚礼了 |
[02:55] | At first I thought it was gonna be torture, | 起初我以为这会是折磨 |
[02:56] | and then it hit me… | 然后我意识到了 |
[02:57] | This is a day all about me, planned by me, starring me. | 这一天我是主角 由我自导自演 |
[03:01] | Isn’t that every day? | 不是每天都这样吗 |
[03:04] | Maybe I always hated weddings because, deep down, | 也许我一直害怕婚礼是因为在内心深处 |
[03:06] | I was afraid no one would ever… | 我害怕没有人会那么爱我 |
[03:07] | love me enough to want to marry me. | 以至于想和我结婚 |
[03:10] | Now I feel bad. | 现在我感觉很糟 |
[03:12] | But sobriety changed me into someone | 但戒瘾让我变成了 |
[03:14] | who’s totally marry-able. | 一个可以结婚的人 |
[03:15] | My only regret is waiting till I was 49 to do it. | 我唯一的遗憾是等到了49岁才戒 |
[03:23] | Would anyone else like to go? | 还有人想说吗 |
[03:25] | I would. Christy, alcoholic. | 我想说 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[03:28] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:30] | So, today was my first day of law school. | 今天是我第一天上法学院 |
[03:34] | Which is, uh, kind of the culmination of a lifelong dream. | 算是我一生的梦想实现了 |
[03:38] | And guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[03:41] | It was terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[03:43] | Like “Running out of booze in Utah” Terrifying. | 就像”犹他州没有酒了”一样可怕 |
[03:47] | Before we begin this morning, | 在今早开始前 |
[03:49] | I would like you all to look to your left, | 我想让你们看看左边 |
[03:52] | look to your right. | 看看右边 |
[03:54] | By the end of the year, | 到了年底 |
[03:55] | one of you will not be here. | 你们中一人将离开 |
[04:02] | Wait-wait, what’s happening here? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[04:06] | I knew law school was gonna be intense. | 我知道法学院会很紧张 |
[04:09] | I just kind of thought we would ease into it. | 我只是以为会慢慢来 |
[04:12] | You know, go around the room | 懂吧 先在教室里转转 |
[04:13] | and talk about why we want to be lawyers. | 谈谈我们为什么要当律师 |
[04:16] | No, it was, “Tell me the relevance of this case,” | 不 一开始就是”告诉我这个案子的相关性” |
[04:20] | and “Analyze the implications of that decision.” | 或者”分析那个决定的含义” |
[04:24] | And it’s totally unfair | 这很不公平 |
[04:25] | that the other kids don’t have to juggle homework, | 其他孩子不用兼顾家庭作业 |
[04:28] | a full-time job, AA, | 全职工作 匿名戒瘾会 |
[04:30] | Gamblers Anonymous, and a mom who watches | 匿名戒赌会 一个看完《地产兄弟》 |
[04:32] | Property Brothers and then has to talk about it. | 必须要聊剧情的妈妈 |
[04:36] | And, yeah, I called myself a kid. | 是的 我称自己为孩子 |
[04:39] | If she gets to be 49, then I get to be a kid. | 既然她是49岁 那我也是个孩子 |
[04:46] | Adam, we got to go. Why are you drinking a beer? | 亚当 我们得走了 你为什么喝啤酒 |
[04:49] | Because beer is awesome? | 因为啤酒很好喝 |
[04:51] | You have no idea where we’re going. | 你不知道我们要去哪吗 |
[04:53] | I do so. We’re going to the, um… | 我知道 我们要去… |
[04:57] | – The Lakeside Terrace… – Lakeside Terrace! | -湖畔露台酒店 -湖畔露台酒店 |
[04:58] | Right. See, I know. | 对 看吧 我知道 |
[05:00] | – Because… ? – Because of the reason we agreed on. | -因为… -因为我们都同意的那个理由 |
[05:04] | Come on, I told you all this stuff. | 拜托 这些都给你说过 |
[05:06] | – It’s a possible wedding venue… – Venue! Venue, yeah. | -那是可能的婚宴场地 -场地 对 |
[05:09] | – I know. – Oh, my God. | -我知道 -天啊 |
[05:10] | You never remember anything I tell you, | 我给你说的事你从来不记 |
[05:11] | and yet you can recall every friggin’ detail | 但你清楚地记得四年前 |
[05:13] | about a basketball game you saw four years ago. | 你看过的篮球赛的每一个细节 |
[05:15] | When the Warriors won their first championship | 勇士队夺得了第一个冠军 |
[05:18] | and they beat the Cavaliers in six, it was epic. | 他们在第六场战胜了骑士队 太精彩了 |
[05:24] | Two games went to OT. | 两场比赛打到了加时 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:27] | You only remember what’s important to you. | 你只记得对自己重要的事 |
[05:28] | Classic case of Manzheimer’s. | 经典的男人痴呆症 |
[05:31] | Look, getting married is important to me, | 结婚对我来说很重要 |
[05:33] | but, you know, where we do it… | 但你知道 在哪里结 |
[05:36] | what we’re wearing, the color of the pigeons, isn’t. | 穿什么 鸽子的颜色 我不在乎 |
[05:41] | Pigeons? | 鸽子 |
[05:44] | All I know is that it’s gonna be | 我只知道不管发生什么 |
[05:45] | the best day of my life no matter what. | 那都将是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[05:49] | I hate it when you say nice things when I’m mad at you. | 我讨厌你在我生你气时说好听的话 |
[05:51] | Look, let’s save ourselves a million arguments. | 听着 咱俩以后也别吵了 |
[05:54] | You plan the wedding, and I’ll show up. | 你负责策划婚礼 我一定到场 |
[05:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:58] | Absolutely. Do whatever makes you happy. | 当然了 你怎么开心怎么来 |
[06:00] | You swear you won’t complain | 你发誓你不会抱怨 |
[06:02] | – about the things I choose? – I swear. | -我选的东西吗 -我发誓 |
[06:04] | – What if I want a mariachi band? – I say olé. | -如果我要墨西哥乐队呢 -太赞了 |
[06:07] | What about a chocolate fountain? | 如果我要巧克力喷泉呢 |
[06:08] | I’ll shove my whole head in it. | 我把头都栽进去 |
[06:11] | I want our officiant to be a mime. | 我要一个哑剧演员牧师 |
[06:13] | – Bluffing. You’re afraid of mimes. – I am not. | -唬人 你怕哑剧演员 -我不怕 |
[06:16] | Very funny. That’s enough | 真好笑 够了 |
[06:19] | Stop it. Seriously, stop it. | 停下 说真的 停下 |
[06:24] | Thank you. Happy anniversary. | 谢谢 周年快乐 |
[06:29] | Cheap old bastards. | 老吝啬鬼 |
[06:34] | Christy, where are you going? | 克丽丝蒂 你去哪 |
[06:36] | My last table just left. I’m out of here. | 我服务完最后一桌了 我走了 |
[06:37] | No, no, no, no. Cindy just went home sick. | 不不不 辛迪刚生病回家了 |
[06:39] | I need you to cover her tables for the rest of the night. | 我要你今晚服务她的桌子 |
[06:41] | What? No, no, no, I-I can’t. It’s my first week… | 什么 不不不 不行 这是我第一周 |
[06:43] | First week of law school, I know. We all know. | 法学院第一周 我知道 我们都知道 |
[06:47] | I haven’t talked about it that much. | 我说的没那么频繁 |
[06:48] | Max, what’s new with Christy? | 麦克斯 克丽丝蒂最近忙啥呢 |
[06:50] | Law school, look left, look right, very scary. | 上法学院 向左看 向右看 真可怕 |
[06:53] | Well, it was scary. | 确实很可怕 |
[06:55] | And so is the mountain of reading | 今晚我要啃的书山 |
[06:56] | I have to do tonight. See you tomorrow. | 也很可怕 明天见 |
[06:58] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:00] | Christy… | 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:01] | I do not have the emotional capacity to deal with you right now. | 我现在没心情应付你 |
[07:04] | My marriage is crumbling right in front of me. | 我的婚姻正在我面前崩塌 |
[07:07] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 很抱歉 我不知道 |
[07:09] | Because I don’t blab to everyone about the flight attendant | 因为我不会给每个人吹嘘我老公 |
[07:11] | my husband met on the way back from Cincinnati. | 在辛辛那提返航航班上遇到的空少 |
[07:13] | Okay, but I really… | 好吧 但我真的… |
[07:15] | You are staying. Go check on table six. | 你必须留下 去看六号桌 |
[07:17] | I’ll be in my office doing crunches, | 我会去办公室做仰卧起坐 |
[07:18] | preparing for my new life as a single 40-year-old man. | 为40岁老单身汉的生活做准备 |
[07:21] | That’s 85 in gay years! | 这在同性恋里相当于85岁 |
[07:28] | You asked me. | 是你问我的 |
[07:32] | I’m Christy. I will be your server | 我是克丽丝蒂 我今晚 |
[07:34] | for the rest of the evening. | 将服务你们 |
[07:35] | I know I look stressed and unhappy, | 我知道我看起来压力大 不开心 |
[07:37] | but don’t let that diminish your dining experience. | 但别让这毁了你们的用餐体验 |
[07:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:46] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[07:49] | Bonnie, wake up. You’re dreaming. | 邦妮 醒醒 你在做梦 |
[07:54] | – You son of a bitch. – What? | -你这个混蛋 -怎么了 |
[07:57] | You cheated on me. | 你出轨了 |
[07:59] | You were dreaming. | 你在做梦 |
[08:01] | Who with? | 跟谁出轨啊 |
[08:03] | As if you don’t know. | 好像你不知道一样 |
[08:05] | I-I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[08:06] | Louise from Trader Joe’s. | 乔氏超市的路易丝 |
[08:08] | And when I caught you, you just shrugged | 我抓住你时 你只是耸了耸肩 |
[08:10] | and said, “What’s the big deal?” | 说”有什么大不了的” |
[08:12] | You can’t blame me for something I did in your dream. | 你不能因为我在你梦里做的事怪我 |
[08:15] | Watch me. | 那你看好了 |
[08:16] | Going at it like a couple of middle-aged bunnies | 像一对中年兔子一样 |
[08:18] | right there on top of the prewashed lettuce. | 在一堆水洗生菜上亲热 |
[08:28] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么没睡 |
[08:29] | – Adam’s cheating on me. – What? | -亚当出轨了 -什么 |
[08:32] | It was in a dream, but that doesn’t make it any less real. | 是在梦里 但感觉依然很真实 |
[08:36] | Why are you home so late? | 你为什么回家这么晚 |
[08:38] | I had to cover for another waitress. | 我给另一个服务员顶班 |
[08:40] | I got rid of all of her tables by 10:00 except for one. | 我十点前服务完了她的所有桌子 除了一桌 |
[08:44] | They had their coffee, I’m about to drop the check, | 他们喝了咖啡 我正准备放单子 |
[08:47] | and this douche gets down on one knee | 然后那个混蛋单膝跪地 |
[08:49] | and proposes to his stupid girlfriend. | 向他的傻女友求婚了 |
[08:53] | I had to take pictures, | 我不得不拍照 |
[08:54] | and she had to cry and call everyone she’s ever met. | 她哭了 给她认识的所有人打电话 |
[08:57] | It was disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[08:58] | Well, she may be happy now, but as soon as that ring goes on the finger, | 她现在也许开心 但等戒指上手以后 |
[09:02] | that’s when they start cheating. | 他们就开始出轨了 |
[09:04] | In your dream. | 在你梦里 |
[09:05] | Hey, we had to hear about your dream for five years. | 我们听你说梦说了五年 |
[09:07] | How about we talk about mine for five minutes? | 为什么不能听我说五分钟呢 |
[09:10] | I don’t have time for this. I got to study. | 我没时间说了 我得去学习 |
[09:14] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[09:16] | My backpack. I don’t have my backpack. | 我的背包 我没拿背包 |
[09:18] | – Did you leave it in the car? – No. It’s at the restaurant. | -你放车里了吗 -不 在餐厅里 |
[09:21] | – All my books are in there. – So go back and get it. | -我的书都在里面 -那回去拿啊 |
[09:23] | It’s closed. I don’t have a key. | 打烊了 我没钥匙 |
[09:26] | – Fine, I’ll get dressed. – What are you gonna do? | -好吧 我去穿衣服 -你要干什么 |
[09:29] | I’m gonna break into the restaurant with a couple of bobby pins. | 我要用发夹打开餐厅门 |
[09:33] | “Keys.” What happened to you? | 还”钥匙” 你怎么了 |
[09:41] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:42] | I’m trying to avoid the security cameras. | 我在躲开监控摄像头 |
[09:45] | They disconnected those | 老板的老婆看见 |
[09:46] | after the owner’s wife saw him having sex with a waitress | 他和女服务生抵着那个垃圾箱做爱后 |
[09:48] | up against that Dumpster. | 监控摄像头就被切断了 |
[09:51] | Was it you? | 那女服务生是你吗 |
[09:53] | We are not here to talk about the past. | 我们不是来聊过去的事的 |
[09:55] | Now, can you just move it along, Hamburglar? | 您能赶紧吗 汉堡神偷 |
[09:59] | Okay, Baldwin mortise lock with a 2 3/4-inch cylinder. | 鲍德温插锁 2.75英寸锁心 |
[10:03] | Huh. Might as well just tape the door shut. | 干脆用胶带把门贴着得了 |
[10:07] | Hurry, I’ve got class at 8:00 A.M. | 快点 我上午八点要上课 |
[10:08] | Relax. I got this. | 别紧张 交给我吧 |
[10:11] | There… it… is. | 搞 定 了 |
[10:16] | Voilà. | 瞧 |
[10:22] | Well, Baldwin’s really stepped up their game. | 鲍德温真的进步了 |
[10:25] | Are you kidding? You said you could do this. | 你开玩笑吗 你说你可以开锁的 |
[10:26] | Yeah, and you said we weren’t here to talk about the past. | 你还说我们不是来聊过去的事的呢 |
[10:29] | Fine, just help me get up to that window. | 好吧 帮我爬到窗户那里 |
[10:32] | It’s called a transom. | 这叫气窗 |
[10:33] | If you watched the Property Brothers with me, | 如果你跟我一起看了《地产兄弟》 |
[10:35] | you’d know that. | 你就会知道 |
[10:37] | I don’t care what it’s called. Just push me through it. | 我不在乎它叫什么 快把我推过去 |
[10:39] | Push you through what? | 推过哪里 |
[10:42] | The transom. | 气窗 |
[10:49] | Are those new shoes? They’re really cute. | 这是新鞋吗 很好看 |
[10:51] | Focus! | 专注点 |
[10:59] | Mom! Help me get down! | 妈妈 帮我下来 |
[11:02] | Did you run away?! | 你逃跑了吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but I came back. | 是的 但我回来了 |
[11:05] | That’s progress. | 这是进步 |
[11:06] | Yeah, points for you. | 厉害了 给你加分哦 |
[11:08] | Jump. I’ll catch you. | 跳下来 我接着你 |
[11:15] | Nice going. You completely missed my arms. | 真棒 你完全错过了我的胳膊 |
[11:23] | Pierson v. Post. | 皮尔森诉波斯特 |
[11:25] | What are the facts? | 事实是什么 |
[11:43] | Ms. Plunkett? | 普兰科特女士 |
[11:48] | Pierson v. Post, you say? | 你说皮尔森诉波斯特啊 |
[11:51] | I did say. | 是的 |
[11:53] | I-I’m gonna be honest. | 我要说实话 |
[11:56] | I didn’t have time to read the case, | 我没时间读案例 |
[11:58] | but I have a very good explanation. | 但我有很好的解释 |
[12:01] | – My backpack is locked up… – I don’t need explanations. | -我的书包被锁在 -我不需要解释 |
[12:04] | I just need you to do the reading. | 我只需要你读案例 |
[12:07] | I promise I will read it tonight. | 我保证我今晚会读的 |
[12:13] | Read it now. | 现在就读 |
[12:16] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:17] | We’ll wait. | 我们等着 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | I need that. | 我需要书 |
[12:43] | Ah. Pierson and Post are people. | 皮尔森和波斯特是人 |
[12:49] | It’s very good. | 很好 |
[12:51] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[12:53] | They watched me read for 20 minutes. | 他们看我读了20分钟 |
[12:55] | You know how it’s hard to pee when people are watching you? | 你知道人们围观时你尿不出来吗 |
[12:58] | It’s even harder to read. | 你更加读不了案例 |
[13:00] | Who watches you pee? | 谁看你尿尿啊 |
[13:04] | Don’t take it personal. | 别往心里去 |
[13:05] | These professors are just trying to weed out the weak ones. | 这些教授只是想淘汰差生 |
[13:08] | I was talking to my lawyer. | 我之前在跟律师聊 |
[13:09] | He used to be a Navy SEAL, and he said law school was harder. | 他曾是海豹特种部队队员 他说法学院更难 |
[13:13] | Oh, God, what if I’m one of the weak ones? | 天啊 如果我是差生呢 |
[13:15] | Why were you talking to your lawyer? | 你为什么跟你律师聊 |
[13:16] | Hang on. I’m trying to help your daughter. | 等等 我在努力帮你女儿 |
[13:17] | No, no, no. Just-just real quick. | 不不 快点回答我 |
[13:19] | Is it for a prenup? | 是因为婚前协议吗 |
[13:20] | Bonnie, come on. She’s upset. | 邦妮 别这样 她很沮丧 |
[13:22] | – Don’t worry about this. This… – ‘Cause I know lawyers, too. | -别担心这事 -因为我也认识律师的 |
[13:24] | – Really? You want to do this now? | 真的吗 你想现在来这出 |
[13:26] | Well, you seem to want to do it. | 你似乎想来啊 |
[13:27] | Great, let’s set a meeting. | 好啊 我们安排会面吧 |
[13:29] | Let’s do it. My guy’s a real pit bull. | 行啊 我的律师是真正的斗士 |
[13:31] | My guy was part of the team that killed Bin Laden. | 我的律师参与了击毙本拉登的小队 |
[13:33] | Oh, yeah, well, my guy’s a recovering alcoholic, | 我的律师是戒酒的酒鬼 |
[13:35] | and they’re mean. | 他们很凶残的 |
[13:36] | I know. I’m marrying one. | 我知道 我不正要娶一位嘛 |
[13:48] | Now you’re gonna watch me read? | 现在连你都要看我读书吗 |
[13:54] | So I’ve narrowed it down to two centerpieces. | 我把范围缩小到了两个中心装饰品 |
[13:56] | Do you like the calla lilies or the sunflower? | 你喜欢马蹄莲还是向日葵 |
[13:58] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[14:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:02] | I’m trying to plan our wedding, | 我在努力策划我们的婚礼 |
[14:03] | and you’re making out with Louise again? | 而你又在和路易丝亲热吗 |
[14:05] | Well, I’m trying to make out with Louise, | 我在努力和路易丝亲热 |
[14:06] | and you keep planning our wedding. | 你继续策划我们的婚礼吧 |
[14:11] | Fine. I’ll choose the flowers myself. | 好吧 我自己选择花 |
[14:13] | Me… I like a Gerber daisy. | 我更喜欢格柏雏菊 |
[14:17] | You’re my Gerber daisy. | 你就是我的格柏雏菊 |
[14:22] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[14:28] | Every night this week, the same dream. | 这一周每一晚都是同样的梦 |
[14:30] | Except Wednesday, I dreamt | 除了周三 我梦见 |
[14:32] | I was the night manager of a gas station. | 我是加油站的夜班经理 |
[14:34] | Could’ve been a premonition. We’ll see. | 也许是个预兆 我们到时候再看 |
[14:36] | Are you afraid Adam’s actually cheating on you? | 你害怕亚当真的出轨了吗 |
[14:38] | No, I trust him. | 不 我信任他 |
[14:39] | Plus, I went to Trader Joe’s and did a little digging on Louise. | 而且我去了乔氏超市 打听了一些路易丝的事 |
[14:42] | Turns out she’s into the ladies. | 原来她喜欢女人 |
[14:46] | So you went to Trader Joe’s and basically stalked someone | 所以你去了乔氏超市 基本上跟踪了别人 |
[14:49] | because she appeared in your dream. | 就因为她出现在你梦里 |
[14:51] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[14:54] | Let’s be clear. I was already there for the wasabi peas. | 我们说清楚 我当时反正也在那里买芥末青豆 |
[14:58] | It’s not like I made a special trip. | 我又不是专门去的 |
[15:00] | Ah, ’cause that would cross the line. | 对 因为那样就过了 |
[15:03] | I never have dreams. | 我从来不做梦 |
[15:04] | You don’t dream? | 你不做梦吗 |
[15:05] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | Every night is just an eight-hour preview of death. | 每晚都是八小时的死亡预览 |
[15:15] | You know who else doesn’t dream? | 你知道还有谁不做梦吗 |
[15:17] | Serial killers. | 连环杀手 |
[15:19] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[15:20] | I’m not saying she is one. | 我又不是说她是连环杀手 |
[15:21] | I’m just sing she’s not alone. | 我只是说不止她一个人这样 |
[15:25] | Can we just get the check and go to the meeting? | 我们能赶紧买单然后去互助会吗 |
[15:27] | I thought you had class. | 我记得你有课啊 |
[15:29] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[15:30] | You’re skipping already? | 你这么快就翘课了吗 |
[15:32] | I’m not skipping. I quit. | 我没有翘课 我退学了 |
[15:36] | No, you can’t quit. | 你不能退学 |
[15:37] | I’m not cut out for law school. It’s just too hard. | 我不是上法学院的料 太难了 |
[15:42] | They’re trying to weed out the weak ones, | 他们想淘汰差生 |
[15:45] | and I’m saving them the trouble. | 我给他们省了麻烦 |
[15:48] | – Say something. – Say something. | -说句话啊 -说句话啊 |
[15:52] | Am I just listening, or do you want feedback? | 你只想倾诉 还是需要反馈 |
[15:54] | Just listening. I-I’ve made up my mind. | 只想倾诉 我已经下定决心了 |
[15:57] | The only thing I’ve learned | 在法学院待了两周 |
[15:58] | from two weeks in law school is that I’m clueless. | 我唯一学到的就是我很愚蠢 |
[16:02] | Though not as clueless as you. | 但是没你愚蠢 |
[16:05] | How can you not see you’re having these dreams | 你怎么看不出来 你做的 |
[16:07] | about Adam cheating on you because deep down | 这些关于亚当出轨的梦都是因为 |
[16:09] | you want him to help you with the wedding? | 你内心深处希望他帮你策划婚礼 |
[16:11] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -我不想 -你想 |
[16:13] | Believe it or not, you have actually grown, | 随你信不信 你已经长大了 |
[16:16] | and you want a real partnership. | 想要真正的伙伴关系 |
[16:18] | You don’t want to be the narcissistic, | 你不想再当过去的 |
[16:20] | steamrolling monster you’ve always been. | 那个自恋碾压的怪物 |
[16:22] | I’m pretty sure I do. | 我肯定想的 |
[16:26] | Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:27] | you didn’t think you could get your GED. | 你觉得你拿不到高中同等文凭 |
[16:29] | You didn’t think you could get into college. | 你觉得你考不上大学 |
[16:32] | You didn’t think you could get into law school, | 你觉得你考不上法学院 |
[16:34] | but you did all those things. | 但你都做到了 |
[16:36] | We always look at the mountains ahead of us, | 我们总是看着眼前的高山 |
[16:39] | and we forget the mountains behind us were just as hard to climb. | 忘记了我们翻越的高山也一样难爬 |
[16:46] | We got to start writing this stuff down. | 我们得开始记下她的金玉良言 |
[16:53] | Hi. My name is Amanda, and I guess I’m an alcoholic | 大家好 我是阿曼达 我想我是酒瘾者 |
[16:57] | Hi, Amanda. | 你好 阿曼达 |
[17:00] | I’ve never been to a meeting before, | 我之前从未来过互助会 |
[17:02] | so I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to say. | 所以我不确定我该说什么 |
[17:08] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get through today without drinking. | 我不知道不喝酒我怎么撑过今天 |
[17:13] | Hi. My name is Christy, | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[17:16] | and I think I’m an alcoholic. | 我想我是酒瘾者 |
[17:18] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:20] | This is my first time at a meeting, | 这是我第一次参加互助会 |
[17:24] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[17:27] | I came here because, um… | 我来是因为 |
[17:31] | I’ve done a lot of screwed up things in my life, | 我这辈子做过许多糟糕的事 |
[17:35] | but, the one thing I said | 但我说过 |
[17:38] | I would never do is, uh… | 我永远不会做的事是 |
[17:43] | do … drive drunk with my kids in the car. | 载着孩子醉驾 |
[17:49] | And then… | 然后 |
[18:01] | And I-I thought that that would be enough to get me to stop, | 我以为那足够让我戒酒 |
[18:05] | but… | 但是 |
[18:08] | then I drank again the next day. | 我第二天又喝酒了 |
[18:13] | Actually, that’s not true. | 实际上 情况并非如此 |
[18:15] | I drank that night. | 我那晚就喝酒了 |
[18:19] | Um, and every morning since, | 从那以后的每个早上 |
[18:21] | I-I wake up, and I say, | 我醒来后都说 |
[18:24] | “I am not gonna drink today,” | 我今天不会喝酒 |
[18:25] | but I’m always drunk by 5:00. | 但我总是五点前就醉了 |
[18:33] | No matter what I do, I can’t stop. | 不管我做什么 我都戒不掉 |
[18:39] | I’m here to… to try to get sober, | 我是来戒瘾的 |
[18:42] | but, it seems impossible. | 但这看起来似乎不可能 |
[18:46] | So, | 所以 |
[18:48] | I’m here today, | 我今天来了 |
[18:50] | and I guess that’s something. | 我想这有所意义 |
[18:55] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:02] | Hi. I’m Cynthia, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是辛西娅 我是酒瘾者 |
[19:05] | – Hi, Cynthia. – You were right. | -你好 辛西娅 -你说得对 |
[19:08] | Law school isn’t the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 上法学院并不是我做过的最难的事 |
[19:11] | For a split second, I thought, “I want to try that.” | 有那么一会儿 我想着 我要试试 |
[19:14] | Amazing how fast I can forget that I’m an alcoholic. | 我居然这么快就忘了我是酒瘾者 |
[19:17] | So, instead, I sipped my cranberry juice… | 所以我喝着我的红莓汁 |
[19:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:20] | I have class, and I’ve got to find the kid I sold my books to. | 我有课 我还得找到买我教材的小伙子 |
[19:27] | … to remind me every day that I can’t have just one. | 每天提醒我 我不能只喝一杯 |
[19:30] | I mean, maybe I could have one, | 也许我可以喝一杯 |
[19:32] | but in no time, I know I would be back… | 但我知道我很快就会回到过去 |
[19:34] | Um, I’m Christy. | 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[19:36] | Let me give you my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[19:37] | … no longer be asked out to dinner by friends. Crazy. | 我的朋友们就再也不叫我去吃晚餐了 真疯狂 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:55] | Oh, there’s nothing to be sorry about. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[19:57] | Just go back to sleep. | 继续睡觉吧 |
[19:59] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[20:02] | – Wait. – Aw. What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[20:07] | – I want you to help plan the wedding. – Really? | -我希望你帮我策划婚礼 -真的吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, it shouldn’t just be about me. | 这事的重点不该只是我 |
[20:12] | It should be about us, about our life together, so… | 而是我们 我们共同的生活 所以 |
[20:16] | I need you to be a part of it. | 我需要你也参与 |
[20:19] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[20:22] | I always thought it’d be kind of cool to get married on a boat. | 我一直想着 在船上结婚还挺酷的 |
[20:24] | – That’s not happening. – Okay. | -不可能 -好吧 |
[20:28] | And see? Isn’t this better? | 瞧 这样不是更好吗 |
[20:33] | Oh, one more thing? | 还有一件事 |
[20:34] | No more shopping at Trader Joe’s. | 不许再去乔氏商店买东西 |
[20:36] | Oh, fine, whatever. | 随便你 |
[20:38] | Not that it matters, but you know, the real Louise is gay. | 虽然这无关紧要 但是路易丝是同性恋 |
[20:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:45] | Uh… it was in the newsletter. | 时事通讯里的 |
[20:49] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 |