时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, I’m out sick one day, and that’s the day | 我病了一天 他们就决定 |
[00:04] | they decide to pick study partners. | 在那天选学习搭档 |
[00:06] | Now I have my choice between the weird dude who always wears a bow tie | 现在我只能选整天戴领结的古怪男 |
[00:09] | or the girl who writes with a feather pen. | 或者用羽毛笔写字女了 |
[00:12] | Take bow tie guy. | 选领结男 |
[00:13] | – He’s a smarty. – How do you know? | -他很聪明 -你怎么知道 |
[00:15] | Oh, come on, when judging a man’s intelligence, | 拜托 衡量男人智力的标准 |
[00:17] | it goes bow tie, straight tie, no tie, bolo tie. | 领结 领带 不戴 饰扣领带 |
[00:22] | Of course, if you’re looking for sex, | 当然了 如果是看性能力 |
[00:23] | it goes the other way. | 顺序相反 |
[00:25] | That’s true. My Victor used to wear | 这是真的 我的维克托 |
[00:27] | a bolo tie on occasion. | 以前偶尔会戴饰扣领带 |
[00:33] | Did it get awkward because he’s dead | 冷场是因为他死了 |
[00:34] | or because I’m talking about my sex life? | 还是因为我在谈论我的性生活 |
[00:38] | Little bit of both. | 两者都有 |
[00:40] | Geez, Tammy, | 天啊 塔米 |
[00:41] | you could just take the lid off and dip ’em. | 打开盖子直接蘸吧 |
[00:43] | Sorry. In prison, you only get one crack at the shaker. | 抱歉 在监狱里 只能加一次料 |
[00:46] | I’m living the dream. | 我实现梦想了 |
[00:49] | Oh, before I forget, I’m cleaning out my closet tomorrow. | 在我忘记之前 我明天要整理衣帽间 |
[00:52] | – If anybody wants anything… – I’m in. | -如果谁想要什么… -我去 |
[00:53] | No bags, no jewelry. | 没有包包和珠宝 |
[00:55] | I’m out. | 我不去 |
[00:57] | What size shoe do you wear? | 你穿几号鞋 |
[00:58] | The size you wore when you were eight years old. | 你八岁时穿的那个号 |
[01:01] | Oh, you’re a man’s size ten? | 你是男10码啊 |
[01:04] | – I’ll come. – Me too. | -我去 -我也去 |
[01:05] | Great. Party in my closet. | 很好 衣帽间派对 |
[01:08] | That used to mean I was so drunk i couldn’t find my way out. | 这词以前意味着我喝醉了找不到出去的路 |
[01:12] | You ladies want some dessert? | 女士们 要甜点吗 |
[01:13] | – No, just the check. – Here you go. | -不要 买单 -给 |
[01:16] | Oh, are we in a hurry? I was enjoying the company. | 你们很急吗 我挺享受一起聚的 |
[01:18] | Really? You wouldn’t rather get home to your loving hu… | 真的吗 你不急着回去找你的爱… |
[01:21] | hu-hu-hu… horde of cats? | 爱猫吗 |
[01:26] | Nice save. | 救得不错 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:29] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 还好 |
[01:33] | It’s just been real lonely since Victor passed. | 维克托去世后我很孤独 |
[01:38] | Well, I don’t have any plans tomorrow | 我明天没什么计划 |
[01:42] | if you want to come over and… | 如果你想过来 |
[01:46] | hang out. | 聚聚 |
[01:48] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[02:21] | Look who’s still in bed as the clock strikes noon. | 看看谁大中午了还躺在床上 |
[02:24] | Shh. Desert Animal Rescue is on. | 嘘 正在播《沙漠动物营救》 |
[02:26] | They’re pulling a coyote out of a septic tank. | 他们在从化粪池里救土狼 |
[02:28] | Poor fella doesn’t know they’re trying to help. | 可怜的家伙不知道他们想救它 |
[02:34] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[02:36] | I’m not thrilled you’re in here either, | 你在这里我也不高兴 |
[02:37] | but it is where we keep the coffee. | 但咖啡放在这里 |
[02:40] | It’s not about you. I’m trying to fight with Adam, | 不是说你 我想和亚当吵架 |
[02:41] | but auto correct keeps making my texts nice. | 但自动更正总美化我的话 |
[02:45] | I meant to say “Butt munch,” Not “Butter munchkin.” | 我想说”舔菊怪” 不是”小可爱” |
[02:48] | Aw. He’s your little butter munchkin. | 他是你的小可爱 |
[02:52] | Who just canceled our dinner plans | 他刚取消了我们的晚餐 |
[02:54] | so he could meet with the barstool salesman. | 为了去见酒吧高脚凳推销员 |
[02:56] | He’s opening a bar. | 他要开酒吧 |
[02:57] | Drunks need something to fall off of. | 没凳子醉鬼怎么摔下去 |
[03:00] | I don’t want to sound selfish, but I liked it better | 我不想说得自私 但我更喜欢 |
[03:02] | when his life was empty and he had nothing to do | 他生活空虚 无事可做 |
[03:04] | but pay attention to me. | 只关注我的时候 |
[03:06] | Come on, swim to the harness. | 拜托 向安全带游 |
[03:08] | They’re your friends. | 他们是你的朋友 |
[03:13] | – What is the plan with her? – There is no plan. | -你对她有什么计划 -没有计划 |
[03:15] | So she’s gonna live here forever? | 她要在这里住一辈子吗 |
[03:16] | I hope not, but maybe. | 希望不会 但有可能 |
[03:19] | You know she refers to our couch as her room? | 你知道她把我们的沙发叫她的房间吗 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, but I can’t just kick her out. | 我很抱歉 但我不能赶她走 |
[03:24] | I don’t want you to. | 我不要你赶她走 |
[03:26] | Actually, I do, but it makes me feel bad about myself. | 实际上我要 但那样说我感觉自己很坏 |
[03:30] | Hey, Christy, I’m super cozy out here. | 克丽丝蒂 我在这里很舒服 |
[03:32] | You mind grabbing me some more Froot Loops? | 你介意再给我拿点果脆圈吗 |
[03:34] | Coming. | 马上来 |
[03:35] | Figure it out, butter munchkin. | 快想办法 小可爱 |
[03:40] | “Who dis?” | 谁啊 |
[03:42] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[03:45] | When. Thanks, Christy. | 好了 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:48] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[03:52] | Hey, can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[03:54] | I am so grateful to you and your mom for taking me in. | 我非常感激你和你妈妈收留我 |
[03:57] | I don’t know where I’d be without you. | 我不知道没了你们我会流落何处 |
[04:01] | Of course. Stay as long as you need. | 不客气 你想住多久都行 |
[04:04] | So weak. | 心软 |
[04:08] | Hey, Marjorie, come on in. | 玛乔丽 进来吧 |
[04:10] | – Marge! – Hey, hello, ladies. | -玛乔 -你们好 女士们 |
[04:12] | Mom, your play date is here. | 妈妈 你的玩伴来了 |
[04:14] | I’ve been really looking forward to this. | 我很期待今天 |
[04:16] | All right, you kids have fun. | 好的 你们俩孩子玩得开心 |
[04:18] | No prank phone calls, and don’t use the oven. | 别打整蛊电话 别玩烤箱 |
[04:21] | Well, look at you, 40 minutes early. | 看看你 早来了40分钟 |
[04:24] | Oh, sorry, just excited. | 抱歉 我太期待了 |
[04:26] | I’ve had today circled on my calendar since last night. | 我昨晚就在日历上给今天打了个圈 |
[04:31] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[04:33] | Well, I figured I’d be here all day, | 我想着我会在这里待一整天 |
[04:35] | so I brought a puzzle. | 所以我带来了拼图 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God, a puzzle? | 天啊 拼图 |
[04:38] | Oh, my God, all day? | 天啊 一整天 |
[04:42] | Thanks for helping me out. | 感谢你们帮助我 |
[04:44] | Happy to. | 非常乐意 |
[04:45] | In fact, I already cleaned out my closet | 实际上 我已经清空了我的衣橱 |
[04:47] | to make room for all the stuff I’m gonna get from your closet. | 留空间给从你衣帽间拿的东西 |
[04:51] | And also, I’m your friend and I love you. | 还有 我是你的朋友 我爱你 |
[04:56] | I should warn you: my closet’s a little messy. | 我应该警告你们 我的衣帽间有点乱 |
[04:58] | Oh, I’m sure it’s no big… | 我相信没什么… |
[05:00] | Holy balls. | 我了个去 |
[05:02] | Did you fire your housekeeper? | 你炒了你的管家吗 |
[05:03] | Or is she buried under all this stuff? | 还是说她被埋在这堆东西里了 |
[05:06] | I don’t let Belinda come in here anymore. | 我不再让贝琳达进这屋了 |
[05:08] | Caught her wearing one of my hats and imitating me. | 我发现过她戴我帽子模仿我 |
[05:13] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[05:14] | Jill, go get us four trash bags and we’ll start sorting. | 吉尔 给我们拿四个垃圾袋 我们开始分类 |
[05:17] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[05:19] | Why four bags? | 为什么要四个袋子 |
[05:20] | Stuff to toss, stuff to donate. Your haul, my haul. | 丢的东西 捐的东西 你和我的战利品 |
[05:23] | What do we do if we both want the same thing? | 如果我们要同一样东西怎么办 |
[05:25] | Don’t test me, Wendy. Don’t test me. | 别考验我 温蒂 别考验我 |
[05:32] | “Dogs Galore,” Huh? | 群狗 |
[05:35] | What happened, you couldn’t fine “Cats Galore”? | 怎么回事 你找到不到群猫吗 |
[05:37] | I’ve already done Cats Galore. | 我已经拼过群猫了 |
[05:39] | and Cats Galore Two. | 还有群猫2 |
[05:42] | Cats Aplenty is on back-order till March. | 众猫要到三月才有货 |
[05:47] | Hey, look, I put together this little fella’s face. | 看 我拼好了这小家伙的脸 |
[05:49] | Oh, that’s great, Tammy, but standard puzzling procedure | 很棒 塔米 但标准拼图程序 |
[05:53] | dictates that we start with the edges. | 要求我们从边缘拼起 |
[05:55] | It goes edges, then corners, | 边缘 角落 |
[05:57] | then color clusters: E-C-C. | 色群 边角色 |
[06:02] | Congratulations, you just took an unfun thing | 恭喜 你刚让无聊的事 |
[06:04] | and made it less fun. | 变得更无聊了 |
[06:06] | In prison, every puzzle led to a fistfight. | 在监狱 拼图总会导致打架 |
[06:09] | Then again, so did daylight. | 但阳光也是如此 |
[06:12] | Well, worst prison riot I was ever in | 我经历过最糟糕的监狱暴动 |
[06:15] | was over a game of Scrabble. | 是拼字游戏引发的 |
[06:16] | We were almost finished, and then the new girl swallowed | 我们快拼完了 然后一个新女孩 |
[06:18] | the W ’cause someone told her it was laced with acid. | 吞下了字母W 因为有人说上面有毒品 |
[06:23] | I hate Scrabble. | 我讨厌拼字游戏 |
[06:24] | It’s got spelling and math. | 牵涉到了拼写和数学 |
[06:26] | It’s just school in a box. | 简直就像上学大礼包 |
[06:28] | No offense, Marjorie, but you don’t seem like the prison type. | 无意冒犯 玛乔丽 但你不像蹲监狱的人 |
[06:31] | Thanks to 39 years of recovery. | 感谢39年的恢复 |
[06:33] | And these glasses on a chain. | 以及这副有链条的眼镜 |
[06:38] | So, what-what were you in for? | 你是为什么蹲监狱的 |
[06:39] | Bank robbery. | 抢银行 |
[06:41] | Here’s a corner. | 这是个角 |
[06:44] | Wait, you robbed a bank? | 等等 你抢过银行吗 |
[06:46] | The money was for a righteous political cause. | 那钱是为了正义的政治理由抢的 |
[06:49] | And, uh, I really wanted tickets to Steppenwolf. | 而且我很想买斯泰彭沃弗剧院的票 |
[06:54] | Man, that is so cool. You had a reason. | 太酷了 你有自己的理由 |
[06:56] | I robbed an Outback Steakhouse ’cause I was high | 我抢澳拜客牛排店是因为抽嗨了 |
[06:58] | and there was an Outback Steakhouse. | 而且澳拜客牛排店恰好在那里 |
[07:01] | Ugh, I hate puzzles! | 我讨厌拼图 |
[07:03] | They’re so frustrating and boring. | 沮丧又无聊 |
[07:05] | Ooh, I got one. | 我拼上了一个 |
[07:09] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:11] | I am so wearing this to class Monday. | 我要穿这个去上周一的课 |
[07:16] | Better to my reading because I’m definitely getting called on. | 我最好读材料 因为我肯定会被点名 |
[07:22] | Oh, that looks so good on you. | 穿你身上真美 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna keep it. | 我还是留下吧 |
[07:27] | Got to stop trying stuff on. | 不能再试穿了 |
[07:30] | Did you change your mind about this, too? | 对这件衣服你改主意了吗 |
[07:32] | I did not. | 没有 |
[07:35] | Jill, is that a real fur? | 吉尔 那是真皮草吗 |
[07:36] | Sure is. And I never got a chance to wear it. | 是的 我从没有机会穿过 |
[07:39] | Couple of angry animal people got me | 我离开商店时被几个 |
[07:40] | on the way out of the store. | 愤怒的动保分子袭击了 |
[07:43] | Good for them. | 他们好样的 |
[07:45] | You know what, I do want to keep that jacket. | 你猜怎么着 我想留下这件夹克 |
[07:48] | Go limp. | 装晕 |
[07:51] | Fine, keep it. | 好吧 给你了 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | Oh, here’s something I’m not gonna want back. | 这个我不会想要的 |
[07:58] | Ooh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:00] | Oh, it still has the price tag on it. | 标价签还在 |
[08:03] | Wow, this is, like, 110 hoodies. | 这相当于110件帽衫 |
[08:07] | And a car. | 加一辆车 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I bought that the day my divorce became final. | 我在正式离婚那一天买的 |
[08:12] | Ugh, the day Baxter and I got divorced, | 巴克斯特和我离婚时 |
[08:14] | I treated myself to a Shamrock Shake. | 我奖励了自己一杯三叶草奶昔 |
[08:20] | – You okay? – Yeah, it’s just hard to think about that time. | -你没事吧 -没事 只是想到那时候很难受 |
[08:23] | Well, let’s not, then. | 那就别想了 |
[08:25] | What’s in here? | 这里有什么 |
[08:28] | That’s my wedding dress. | 我的婚纱 |
[08:30] | Zip it, zip it, zip it! | 拉上 |
[08:35] | Come on, guys, it’s a closet party. | 来吧大伙儿 衣帽间派对 |
[08:38] | Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy. | 摇一摇 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry, you’re right. | 对不起 你说得对 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:53] | When did you cross a prairie in a covered wagon? | 你什么时候坐大篷车穿过草原的 |
[08:56] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[08:59] | I bought that when I was pregnant. | 那是我怀孕时买的 |
[09:02] | I was gonna wear it to my baby shower. | 我本来要穿着参加宝宝派对 |
[09:05] | I must have sh-shoved everything in that drawer | 我一定是流产之后 把东西 |
[09:08] | after I had the miscarriage. | 都塞进那个抽屉里了 |
[09:14] | Go limp. | 装晕 |
[09:24] | It’s okay. Let it out. | 没关系 发泄出来吧 |
[09:28] | It’s so soft. | 真软 |
[09:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:34] | Maybe you’d feel better if we got back to to cleaning your closet. | 也许我们继续整理衣帽间能让你感觉好些 |
[09:36] | This isn’t a closet. | 这不是衣帽间 |
[09:38] | It’s a museum of all my failures. | 这是我所有失败的陈列馆 |
[09:42] | Or it’s a museum of the things that made you the person you are today. | 或者成就你今天的陈列馆 |
[09:47] | A divorced, childless failure. | 一个离婚无子的失败者 |
[09:50] | I was going for a strong, sober woman | 我想说的是一个坚强戒瘾 |
[09:52] | who has a chandelier in her closet. | 衣帽间里有枝形吊灯的女人 |
[09:56] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这没有任何意义 |
[09:59] | Want me to go downstairs and get you some water? | 想让我下楼给你倒点水吗 |
[10:01] | You don’t have to go anywhere. Just open that cabinet. | 你不用去别处 打开那个橱柜 |
[10:13] | A chandelier and a refrigerator. | 枝形吊灯和冰箱 |
[10:15] | If that doesn’t say winner, I don’t know what does. | 如果这不代表成功 我不知道还有什么能代表 |
[10:18] | You just have no idea what it’s like | 你不知道依然一团糟 |
[10:21] | to still be such a train wreck. | 是什么感受 |
[10:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:24] | My middle name is train wreck. | 我的中间名就是一团糟 |
[10:27] | I’m in two 12-step programs | 我加入了两个12步戒瘾计划 |
[10:29] | and I get all my dental work done in Mexico. | 而且我都是去墨西哥治牙的 |
[10:34] | But you never relapsed. | 但你没有复发 |
[10:35] | You don’t know how hard it is to get sober again. | 你不知道再次戒瘾有多难 |
[10:39] | I mean, that’s why I shop so much– | 所以我经常购物 |
[10:42] | to distract myself. | 为了让自己分心 |
[10:45] | Look– | 瞧 |
[10:47] | leather pants. | 皮裤 |
[10:48] | I mean, who am I, Pat Benatar? | 我是谁啊 摇滚女歌佩·班娜塔吗 |
[10:53] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[11:01] | If you’ve been this upset, why haven’t you shared about it? | 如果你这么难过 为什么不分享呢 |
[11:03] | ‘Cause I’m embarrassed. | 因为我很难堪 |
[11:06] | You guys are all doing so well. | 你们的情况都很好 |
[11:10] | All I’ve done is throw away three years of sobriety. | 而我抛弃了坚持三年的戒瘾 |
[11:14] | But you’re back, and that’s the important part. | 但你回来了 但才是重要的部分 |
[11:17] | Big whoop. | 有什么大不了的 |
[11:19] | My life’s a complete waste of time. | 我的人生完全是在浪费时间 |
[11:22] | Okay, you know what? Ting-a-ling-a-ling. | 知道吗 叮铃铃 |
[11:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:29] | That bell means it’s time to shut down the pity party. | 那铃声意味着该停止自怨自艾派对了 |
[11:33] | Ting-a-ling-a-ling. | 叮铃铃 |
[11:37] | Are you trying to tough love me? | 你想对我用严厉的爱吗 |
[11:39] | I sure as hell am. | 当然是 |
[11:41] | Oh, you’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[11:48] | Damn it. This isn’t a hat, it’s a puppy tongue. | 该死 这不是帽子 是狗狗的舌头 |
[11:51] | Well, I got a boatload of tongues over here | 我这里有超多舌头 |
[11:53] | if anyone needs ’em. | 如果有人需要的话 |
[11:54] | Seriously, you’re hoarding tongues? | 说真的 你在囤积舌头吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, what of it? | 那又如何 |
[11:57] | Easy, easy. | 冷静点 |
[12:00] | What do you say we take a break and have some lunch? | 不如我们休息会 吃点午餐吧 |
[12:02] | No. No food till we’re finished. | 不 拼完之前不能吃东西 |
[12:05] | Look at you– couple hours, | 瞧瞧你 几小时后 |
[12:06] | you’re a full-on puzzle junkie. | 你就成了拼图迷 |
[12:08] | Yeah. That’s how I roll. | 对 我就是这样 |
[12:09] | If it’s fun, I make it a problem. | 如果这很好玩 我就搞出问题来 |
[12:14] | You know we’re all thinking it, | 你们知道我们都在想 |
[12:15] | but I’m gonna say it out loud: | 但我要大声说出来 |
[12:17] | I wish puzzle club could be every day. | 我希望拼图俱乐部每天都开门 |
[12:22] | We’re not calling it puzzle club. | 我们不要叫拼图俱乐部 |
[12:23] | Yes we are. Marjorie and I decided | 要的 你去卫生间时 |
[12:24] | when you were in the bathroom. | 我和玛乔丽决定了 |
[12:27] | I’m making us buttons. | 我要给我们做小徽章 |
[12:29] | Hey, does Adam like puzzles? | 亚当喜欢拼图吗 |
[12:31] | I wouldn’t mind our club bending co-ed. | 我不介意俱乐部里还有男人 |
[12:34] | Adam doesn’t have time for puzzles right now. | 亚当没时间玩拼图 |
[12:38] | Or me. | 也没时间理我 |
[12:39] | – Oh, boo-hoo. – What? | -呜呜 -怎么了 |
[12:41] | At least he’s alive. | 至少他还活着 |
[12:43] | Really? You’re gonna play the widow card? | 真的吗 你要打出寡妇牌了 |
[12:45] | Well, I find it wins most arguments. | 我发现它在大多数争论中都会赢 |
[12:48] | Especially now that my cancer went into remission. | 特别是现在我的癌症得到了缓解 |
[12:52] | So what are you saying, I can’t complain | 你什么意思 我不能抱怨 |
[12:53] | I never see him anymore? | 我很少跟他见面吗 |
[12:54] | I’m just saying have some perspective. | 我只是说 换换思维方式 |
[12:56] | Oh, sure, I’m good at that. | 好啊 我很擅长 |
[12:59] | Hey, how did you and Victor meet? | 你和维克托怎么认识的 |
[13:00] | Well, he just evicted Bonnie and Christy from their house, | 他把邦妮和克丽丝蒂赶出了家 |
[13:04] | and we kind of hit it off. | 我们很合得来 |
[13:07] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[13:07] | Yeah. We were living in a motel known for its abundance of meth, | 是啊 我们住在一家以大量冰毒而闻名的汽车旅馆 |
[13:10] | but at least Marjorie had someone to watch Blue Bloods with. | 但至少有人跟玛乔丽一起看《警察世家》 |
[13:16] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[13:18] | it was such a surprise for me. | 这对我来说是个惊喜 |
[13:20] | I got to have a last love. I’ll always be grateful for that. | 我拥有了最后的爱 我会一直感激的 |
[13:23] | Why does he have to be your last love? | 他为什么非得是你最后的爱 |
[13:25] | Tammy, I’m a cat lady | 塔米 我是个刚成立了 |
[13:26] | who just founded a puzzle club. | 拼图俱乐部的养猫老太婆 |
[13:31] | Co-founded. | 是共同成立 |
[13:35] | Anyway, the odds are against me. | 总之可能性很低 |
[13:37] | Well, you don’t know that. Victor surprised you, maybe someone else will. | 你又不知道 维克托给了你惊喜 也许别人也会 |
[13:39] | Yeah, Marjorie. Maybe you should have some perspective. | 是啊 玛乔丽 换换思维方式 |
[13:42] | Okay, you guys, look, it’s getting a little heavy. | 姐妹们 这话题有些沉重了 |
[13:44] | Let’s change the subject. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[13:46] | Now tell me about this cancer. | 跟我说说你的癌症吧 |
[13:53] | Ms. Kendall, to women’s shoes. | 肯德尔女士 女鞋 |
[13:59] | Well, I can see the floor again. I guess that’s progress. | 我能再次看见地板了 我想那是进步 |
[14:03] | How about we all go out tonight | 不如我们今晚出去玩 |
[14:04] | so I can thank y’all for helping? | 好让我感谢你们的帮助 |
[14:06] | – I have to work. – Me, too. | -我得工作 -我也是 |
[14:09] | But it’s Saturday night. That seems unfair. | 但这是周六晚上 这似乎不公平 |
[14:11] | – I’m a nurse. – I’m a waitress. | -我是护士 -我是服务员 |
[14:14] | People like to eat on Saturday nights. | 人们周六晚上喜欢出来吃饭 |
[14:16] | And then have massive heart attacks. | 然后好多人心脏病发作 |
[14:19] | You know, this might surprise you guys, | 这也许会让你们惊讶 |
[14:21] | but I’ve never had a job. | 但我从来没上过班 |
[14:25] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不 |
[14:27] | Hand to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[14:30] | Maybe you should think about getting one. | 也许你该考虑去找份工作 |
[14:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:40] | Because you were crying earlier that your life was meaningless, | 因为你之前哭了 说你的人生毫无意义 |
[14:43] | and maybe a job would give it some purpose. | 也许工作会让你有目标 |
[14:47] | Or, at the very least, give you a boss you can bitch about. | 至少 你就可以吐槽你老板了 |
[14:51] | Ugh, I hate Teresa. | 我讨厌特蕾莎 |
[14:54] | But what would I do? | 但我要做什么呢 |
[14:56] | Well, you love clothes. | 你爱衣服 |
[14:57] | Maybe you could work at a clothing store. | 也许你可以去服装店工作 |
[15:00] | Or open one. | 或者开一家服装店 |
[15:04] | Hmm. And wait on people like me? | 服侍我这样的人吗 |
[15:06] | I’m a nightmare. No, thank you. | 我是场噩梦 不要了 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Well, what other job skills do you have? | 那你还有什么工作技能 |
[15:11] | I can ride horses, play tennis and fence. | 我会骑马 打网球和击剑 |
[15:13] | Great, you could be a camp counselor. | 很好 你可以当野营辅导员 |
[15:18] | Have you thought about going back to school? | 你想过回去上学吗 |
[15:20] | No way. Christy makes that look miserable. | 不行 克丽丝蒂重返学校后好悲惨 |
[15:23] | I’m not miserable. | 我才不悲惨 |
[15:24] | You complain about it all the time. | 你整天都抱怨 |
[15:26] | All the time. | 整天 |
[15:28] | Don’t test me, Wendy. Don’t test me. | 别考验我 温蒂 别考验我 |
[15:32] | Jill’s right. You’re so cute. | 吉尔说得对 你真可爱 |
[15:39] | Can I see the box? I need to look at the picture. | 我能看看盒子吗 我得看看图片 |
[15:41] | An advanced puzzler would tell you | 资深拼图者会告诉你 |
[15:43] | it’s cheating to look at the picture. | 看图片是作弊 |
[15:45] | Well, I would tell that advanced puzzler to bite my ass. | 我会告诉资深拼图者 咬我的屁股啊 |
[15:48] | Now give me the box. | 把盒子给我 |
[15:52] | Bam! | 砰 |
[15:52] | Rainbow squeaky toy, done. | 彩虹色吱吱响的玩具 完成 |
[15:54] | Ooh, which means my rottweiler fits right in there. | 那我的罗威纳犬就在这里 |
[15:57] | Which connects to my pug tail. | 跟我的狗尾巴连起来了 |
[15:59] | Way to go, Puss in Boots. | 真棒 穿靴子的猫 |
[16:01] | – Puss in Boots? – Yeah. I’m trying out nicknames for you. | -穿靴子的猫 -我在试着给你取外号 |
[16:03] | That’s obviously not it. | 这个显然不行 |
[16:06] | I didn’t hate it. | 我不讨厌它 |
[16:10] | Here’s a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[16:12] | What if Puzzle Club could be every day for the two of you? | 如果你俩可以每天参加拼图俱乐部呢 |
[16:16] | What are you getting at? | 你什么意思 |
[16:17] | Well, you’re all by yourself now, | 你现在一个人住 |
[16:19] | and you could use a room with a door. | 你也需要用一个有门的房间 |
[16:24] | So I’m saying, you know… | 我的意思是 |
[16:28] | Oh, come on, people, follow the breadcrumbs. | 拜托 跟着我的提示走啊 |
[16:30] | You two should live together. | 你俩该住在一起 |
[16:37] | I’m not gonna say how I feel about it | 我不会说我对这件事的感受 |
[16:38] | till you say how you feel about it. | 除非你先说 |
[16:42] | – I think that’s a great idea. – Me too! | -我觉得这是个好主意 -我也是 |
[16:46] | Just one thing. How do you feel about cats? | 就一件事 你觉得猫怎么样 |
[16:49] | – I always wanted one. – Well, now you have eight. | -我一直都想养一只 -现在你有八只了 |
[16:53] | Actually, nine. | 其实是九只 |
[16:54] | A stray wandered in the night Victor died. | 维克托去世那晚 一只流浪猫来了 |
[16:56] | I’m not saying it’s him, but it’s him. | 我不是说那是他 但那就是他 |
[17:01] | I have nine cats and a puzzle club. | 我有九只猫和拼图俱乐部 |
[17:04] | My life is awesome! | 我的生活超棒的 |
[17:11] | Don’t worry, this isn’t garbage. We’re just making a donation. | 别担心 这不是垃圾 我们只是在捐衣服 |
[17:15] | Wow, did you do a neighborhood clothing drive? | 你去小区收集旧衣服了吗 |
[17:18] | Nope, just one woman’s obscenely large closet. | 不是 就只是一个女人超大的衣柜 |
[17:22] | There’s four more bags in the car. | 车里还有四袋 |
[17:24] | One of them’s just sports bras. | 其中一袋全是运动内衣 |
[17:27] | I shop to fill a hole, but that’s not your problem. | 我购物是为了填补空虚 但那不是你的问题 |
[17:31] | This is all designer stuff. | 这些都是设计师的牌子 |
[17:33] | Yeah, but not from this year. Is that still okay? | 但不是今年的新款 可以吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah, we can make that work. | 我们会想办法的 |
[17:38] | Most of the women who come to our shelter | 大多数来我们收容所的女人 |
[17:40] | show up with nothing. | 都一无所有 |
[17:41] | That’s heartbreaking. | 真令人心碎 |
[17:43] | Oh, but this is the kind of stuff that will | 但这种东西真的能 |
[17:45] | really help them get back on their feet. | 帮她们重振旗鼓 |
[17:47] | They can wear it to job interviews, | 她们可以穿这些衣服去工作面试 |
[17:49] | or… if they win an Oscar. | 或者 如果她们获得了奥斯卡奖 |
[17:53] | I have a bunch of maternity clothes, too, | 我还有一些孕妇装 |
[17:55] | if anyone here is pregnant. | 如果有人怀孕的话 |
[17:56] | Oh, we’ve got pregnant. | 这里有孕妇 |
[17:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:01] | I better get sorting. This is gonna take a while. | 我最好开始分类了 这得花一段时间 |
[18:04] | Okay, well, it’s nice meeting you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[18:06] | You have a lot of free time. You could help. | 你很闲的 你可以帮忙 |
[18:08] | I have a lot of free time. I could help. | 我很闲的 我可以帮忙 |
[18:11] | How about Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 5:00? | 周一到周五 上午九点到下午五点怎么样 |
[18:13] | – Okay. – Really? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[18:15] | I was kidding, but that would be amazing. | 我开玩笑的 但那就太棒了 |
[18:20] | Look at that. I got a job. Ha, ha! | 瞧瞧 我找到工作了 |
[18:22] | – Congratulations. – Yay! | -恭喜 -耶 |
[18:24] | Okay, I’m gonna go get the rest of the bags. | 我要去拿剩下的袋子了 |
[18:26] | Does she understand this is a volunteer position? | 她知道这是志愿者工作吗 |
[18:29] | She’s got a chandelier in her closet. | 她衣帽间有个枝形吊灯 |
[18:30] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[18:39] | Bonnie, it doesn’t go there. | 邦妮 那块拼图不该放在那 |
[18:41] | – Yes, it does. – What… | -该的 -什么 |
[18:42] | Come on. If you bend the pieces, | 别这样 如果你强行拼上去 |
[18:44] | I can’t frame it. | 我就没法给它加画框了 |
[18:45] | Ooh, can we put it in my room? | 能放进我房间吗 |
[18:46] | I’m pretty sure the puzzle stays | 完成拼图时 |
[18:47] | where the puzzle was completed. | 它肯定留在这里 |
[18:50] | Oh, time-out. | 暂停 |
[18:51] | Potty break. | 我去方便一下 |
[18:54] | You know, we could just finish it while she’s gone. | 我们可以趁她不在时完成 |
[18:56] | – She called a time-out. – So? | -她说了暂停 -那又如何 |
[18:58] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[18:58] | puzzle club gets political. | 拼图俱乐部变得政治化了 |
[19:04] | I think you’re really gonna like living with Marjorie. | 我觉得你会喜欢和玛乔丽住一起的 |
[19:05] | Oh, I think so, too. | 我也觉得 |
[19:07] | I want to say… | 我想说 |
[19:10] | what a pleasure it’s been to be part of your… | 我很荣幸能参与你 |
[19:14] | miraculous transformation, and, um… | 奇迹般的转变 还有 |
[19:17] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我真的会想你的 |
[19:20] | I’m only moving a half mile away. | 我就搬去半英里外的地方 |
[19:30] | Ooh. You guys are doing a puzzle. | 你们在拼拼图啊 |
[19:32] | It’s called “Dogs Galore.” | 这叫”群狗” |
[19:35] | I see why. | 我看出原因了 |
[19:37] | – Ooh, I got one. – Ah, puzzle club only. | -我发现一块 -只许拼图俱乐部成员拼 |
[19:40] | Puzzle club? | 拼图俱乐部 |
[19:41] | Puzzle club. We’re getting buttons. | 拼图俱乐部 我们要做小徽章 |
[19:43] | Hey, Christy, I’m moving in with Marjorie. | 克丽丝蒂 我要搬去和玛乔丽住一起了 |
[19:46] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | Are you gonna cry like your mom did? | 你会像你妈妈那样哭吗 |
[19:52] | I am having big feelings. | 我的内心汹涌澎湃 |
[20:00] | Oh, you are the finest person who has walked the face of this Earth. | 你是地球上最好的人了 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | Damn it, we’re missing the last piece! | 该死 最后一片不见了 |
[20:08] | Look on the floor! It’s got to be here somewhere. | 去地上找找 肯定在某个地方 |
[20:10] | I knew they’d try to finish without me. | 我就知道她们会背着我拼完 |