时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The people who eat here are animals. | 在这里吃饭的人是禽兽 |
[00:06] | And not like those cute otters holding hands. | 还比不上那些拉手的可爱水獭 |
[00:09] | I hate ’em all. | 我恨他们所有人 |
[00:11] | I went over to check on a table and this man | 我去一桌服务 有个男人 |
[00:13] | wiped gloppy short rib sauce on my shirt. | 把粘稠的排骨酱抹在了我衣服上 |
[00:16] | Do I look like a napkin? | 我看起来像餐巾吗 |
[00:17] | Well, you do now. | 现在像了 |
[00:21] | And by the way, that “Gloppy sauce” Is a port wine reduction, | 顺便说句 那粘稠的酱是波特酒汁 |
[00:24] | and intentionally viscous. | 专门做粘的 |
[00:31] | I came out here for fresh air, but that dream is dead. | 我是出来吸新鲜空气的 现在这梦想破碎了 |
[00:33] | Let me toss it on the pile with all your others. | 让我把烟头丢上去 给你其他的破碎梦想锦上添花吧 |
[00:36] | I doubt you can throw that high. | 我估计你丢不了那么高 |
[00:39] | It sounds like you need | 听起来你需要来一根 |
[00:40] | a delicious and calming cigarette. | 美味而安抚人心的香烟 |
[00:43] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[00:44] | In the words of the great ’80s poet Adam Ant, | 用八十年代伟大诗人亚当·安特的话说 |
[00:47] | “Don’t drink, don’t smoke, what do you do?” | 不抽烟 不喝酒 你还会做什么 |
[00:52] | Hey, dude, I used to smoke, | 哥们 我以前抽烟 |
[00:54] | I used to drink, I used to strip, | 我以前喝酒 我以前跳脱衣舞 |
[00:56] | I used to not come home for days at a time. | 我以前好几天都不回家 |
[00:57] | Mm, so what you’re saying is you used to be fun. | 所以你以前还挺好玩的 |
[01:05] | Fine. Give me one. | 好吧 给我一根 |
[01:20] | Oh, right. | 舒服了 |
[01:25] | Thanks, I owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你人情 |
[01:27] | Great. You want to come over to my place after we close, | 很好 你想打烊以后来我家 |
[01:29] | “Get chummy”? | 亲热一下吗 |
[01:31] | It’s tobacco, not ecstasy. | 这是烟草 不是迷幻剂 |
[01:35] | Would you like some ecstasy? | 你想来点迷幻剂吗 |
[02:05] | Why do we bother putting the damn chairs away? | 我们为什么收起该死的椅子 |
[02:08] | We’re just gonna have another meeting tomorrow. | 明天还要开会呢 |
[02:10] | There’s ladies’ Zumba in the morning. | 早上有女式尊巴课 |
[02:12] | What is that, like a Kegel thing? | 那是什么 凯格尔运动之类的吗 |
[02:13] | Tightening the old hoo-ha? | 让老妹儿更紧致 |
[02:17] | It’s a dance-based exercise class, | 那是基于舞蹈的运动课 |
[02:19] | but your la-la does get a workout. | 但你的妹儿确实会得到锻炼 |
[02:22] | Guys, we’re all over 12. | 各位 我们都超过12岁了 |
[02:24] | We can say “Vagina.” | 我们可以说阴道 |
[02:27] | I did Zumba drunk once. | 我有次喝醉了跳过尊巴 |
[02:28] | Got kicked out. | 因此被解雇 |
[02:30] | Maybe ’cause I kept yelling “Zumba!” | 也许因为我一直在喊”尊巴” |
[02:35] | And I peed in my leotard. | 而且我尿在紧身衣里了 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:41] | I just got a text from this guy i met at The Home Depot yesterday. | 我昨天在家得宝遇见的男人给我发短信了 |
[02:45] | Wait, like, “Met a guy” Met a guy? | 等等 是那种认真的遇见吗 |
[02:48] | You didn’t tell me that. Spill. | 你没和我说过 快说 |
[02:49] | Well, he works there. I needed to get a light switch, | 他在那里工作 我去买灯开关 |
[02:51] | but I wasn’t sure if I needed a 20-amp or if a 15-amp would cover it. | 但我不知道该买20安还是15安 |
[02:55] | – So then I… – Get to the man part. | -于是我… -直接说男人的部分 |
[02:56] | So Rick– that’s what his lifting belt said– | 所以瑞克 他的腰带上是这么写的 |
[03:00] | swooped in and said even | 过来帮忙说 |
[03:01] | if I only needed a 15, a 20 should be fine. | 就算我要15安 20安也能用 |
[03:03] | And then he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. | 然后他推你到墙上亲了你 |
[03:05] | Sorry, I just got to make the story better. | 抱歉 我必须让这故事精彩点 |
[03:07] | He asked for my number, I didn’t think he’d use it. | 他问我要了电话 我没想过他真会联系我 |
[03:09] | Now he wants to know “What’s up?” | 现在他想知道”你干嘛呢” |
[03:11] | How do I even respond to that? | 我怎么回复啊 |
[03:13] | How about “Nothing much, what’s up with you?” | “没干嘛 你干嘛呢”怎么样 |
[03:16] | Are you nuts? You want to sound busy, in demand. | 你疯了吗 你要显得自己很忙 很受欢迎 |
[03:20] | Tell him you’re at a gala. | 说你正在宴会上 |
[03:21] | No, wait. You met him at Home Depot. | 不 等等 你们是在家得宝遇见的 |
[03:23] | Tell him you’re at a county fair. | 告诉他你在乡村集市上 |
[03:26] | Personally, I don’t think | 个人意见 我觉得 |
[03:27] | you should start a relationship off on a lie. | 你不该以谎言开启一段感情 |
[03:29] | Go with “Not much.” | 回复”没干嘛”吧 |
[03:34] | Oh, man, which tiny blonde should I believe? | 天啊 我该相信哪个黄毛小妞 |
[03:38] | Well, Christy’s my daughter and I love her, | 克丽丝蒂是我女儿 我爱她 |
[03:40] | but if you want any hope of a romantic life, listen to Jill. | 但如果你希望感情生活有戏 听吉尔的 |
[03:43] | “At a fair.” | “正在集市上” |
[03:45] | Hey, I date. | 我也约会啊 |
[03:46] | You do. Not recently, but you do. | 确实 虽然最近没有 但你确实约过 |
[03:51] | Whoa, he texted back already. | 他已经回了 |
[03:53] | And he asked me out on a date! “Anytime…” | 他约我出来 “随时可以” |
[03:56] | No, no, no. You’re eating funnel cake at a fair, remember? | 不不不 你正在集市上吃油饼呢 记得吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, you’re not just staring | 是啊 你又不像克丽丝蒂一样 |
[04:01] | at your phone like some kind of Christy. | 死盯着自己的手机 |
[04:04] | I don’t do that. | 我没那么做过 |
[04:05] | I blame myself. It’s why I’m trying to do better with Tammy. | 都怪我 所以我希望塔米更好 |
[04:09] | – Marjorie, everyone’s picking on me. – I know, | -玛乔丽 所有人都在针对我 -我知道 |
[04:11] | and the fact that they’re right doesn’t justify it. | 就算她们是对的 也不能这样做 |
[04:15] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[04:16] | My homework is more fun than this. | 我的家庭作业都比这事有趣 |
[04:19] | And yeah, that’s a dig, guys. | 没错 非常有趣 各位 |
[04:22] | It’s a dig. | 非常有趣 |
[04:24] | So when do I text him back? | 我什么时候回他 |
[04:26] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[04:32] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[04:33] | Oh, hey, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:34] | Can I bum one of those? | 我能来一根吗 |
[04:35] | Sure. I didn’t know you were a smoker. | 当然可以 我不知道你抽烟 |
[04:38] | Only on Wednesdays. | 只在周三抽 |
[04:39] | It’s Thursday. | 今天是周四 |
[04:41] | Just light the cigarette, Sharon. | 别废话了快点烟 莎伦 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | I’m just gonna go smoke this behind that bush. | 我去灌木后面抽 |
[04:58] | I’ll see you over there. | 那里再见 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:07] | Now. | 现在 |
[05:12] | Morons. | 傻瓜们 |
[05:19] | Hi, can I have ten dollars on pump three? | 三号机加10美元的油 |
[05:22] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:24] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[05:25] | can I have five dollars on pump three | 三号机加5美元 |
[05:27] | and a pack of the lights? | 然后来包柔和烟 |
[05:29] | Those are nine dollars. | 9美元一包 |
[05:31] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗 天啊 |
[05:35] | Okay, give me one dollar on pump three and a pack of the lights. | 好 三号机加1美元 然后来包柔和烟 |
[05:53] | I don’t like that Tammy’s date is picking her up here. | 我不喜欢塔米的约会对象来这里接她 |
[05:55] | Now if he’s a murderer, he knows where she lives. | 如果他是谋杀犯 他就知道她住哪了 |
[05:59] | That’s the third time you’ve mentioned | 这是你第三次提到 |
[06:00] | that she might get killed on this date. | 她这次约会可能被杀了 |
[06:02] | Where is all this murder anxiety coming from? | 你为什么总担心被谋杀 |
[06:06] | From being a woman, Marjorie. | 因为我是女人 玛乔丽 |
[06:08] | Okay! | 好了 |
[06:09] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[06:10] | Tammy, come on out, and show them what you got. | 塔米 出来 让她们见识一下 |
[06:14] | Ooh! Wow! | 天啊 |
[06:17] | I know, right? I’m a piece. | 我知道 我是美女 |
[06:20] | I’m so nervous, first date out of prison, first date sober. | 我好紧张 出狱和戒瘾后第一次约会 |
[06:24] | It’s just like going on a date drunk, only much, much scarier. | 这就像喝醉了约会 只不过更可怕 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause you’re a woman. | 因为你是女人 |
[06:28] | You’ll be great. | 你会没事的 |
[06:29] | What if he orders a cocktail and asks me if I want one? | 如果他点了鸡尾酒 问我要不要一杯呢 |
[06:31] | What do I say then? | 我该怎么说 |
[06:33] | You don’t have to tell your whole story. | 你不用告诉他你的全部经历 |
[06:34] | Just say you don’t feel like drinking tonight. | 只用说你今晚不想喝酒 |
[06:36] | Or tell him you can’t drink | 或者告诉他你不能喝酒 |
[06:38] | ’cause you’re taking antibiotics. | 因为你在服用抗生素 |
[06:39] | How is that gonna work if they keep dating? | 如果他们继续约会 那借口怎么用 |
[06:41] | Yeah, then he’ll think she has some horrible STD | 是啊 他会以为她患有西药 |
[06:43] | that Western medicine just can’t knock out. | 都治不好的严重性病 |
[06:46] | But he won’t know she’s sober. | 但他不会知道她戒瘾了 |
[06:48] | Maybe you should stop focusing on whether he’s gonna like you | 也许你不该在意他是否会喜欢你 |
[06:52] | and see if you even like him. | 而是该在意你是否喜欢他 |
[06:54] | You’re Tammy frickin’ Diffendorf. | 你是牛逼的塔米·迪芬多夫 |
[06:56] | You are beautiful and fierce | 你美丽而无畏 |
[06:57] | and he’s lucky you’re even going out with him. | 你愿意和他约会都算他走运 |
[07:00] | Wow! | 天啊 |
[07:02] | You guys just turned my whole world around. | 你们完全改变了我的想法 |
[07:05] | I am going out on this date with a blown mind. | 我现在去约会心态都不一样了 |
[07:09] | – He’s pulling up. – It’s happening! | -他停车了 -开始了 |
[07:11] | – Okay, when he knocks… – Out of my way! | -好 他敲门时 -闪开 |
[07:21] | Are we still worried about him, Wendy? | 我们还担心他吗 温蒂 |
[07:29] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦 |
[07:33] | Look who’s here to bum another cigarette. | 看看谁又出来借烟了 |
[07:35] | I have my own. | 我带烟了 |
[07:36] | Ooh, your own pack. That was fast. | 你自己的烟 真快 |
[07:40] | I still only smoke once in a while, | 我依然只是偶尔抽 |
[07:42] | I just don’t want to be seen as needy. | 我只是不想显得我得靠别人 |
[07:44] | Mm. I think with that voice and those eyes, | 我觉得因为你的声音和眼神 |
[07:46] | that’s always gonna be a problem. | 别人总会那么想 |
[07:48] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[07:54] | Oh, Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:56] | face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[07:57] | You’re a real smoker, | 你是个真烟民 |
[07:58] | and a real smoker should have her own lighter. | 真烟民应该有自己的打火机 |
[08:02] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[08:05] | And now it’s yours. | 现在传给你了 |
[08:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[08:09] | No, I got it from a busboy. | 假的 一个杂工送我的 |
[08:12] | Although it was his father’s. | 不过这确实是他父亲的 |
[08:18] | What started out as dinner and a movie | 一开始是晚餐和电影 |
[08:21] | ended as dinner and a murder. | 最后变成了晚餐和谋杀 |
[08:26] | I’m getting scared. | 我害怕了 |
[08:27] | Marjorie, change the channel. | 玛乔丽 换台 |
[08:30] | Marjorie! | 玛乔丽 |
[08:36] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[08:38] | Uhp, there it is. | 还有 |
[08:41] | What do you know, I am gonna be sad when she goes. | 谁知道呢 她去世了我会伤心的 |
[08:44] | Tammy’s back. | 塔米回来了 |
[08:47] | Best date ever. | 最棒的约会 |
[08:49] | Really? Oh! Marjorie, wake up, she’s home. | 真的吗 玛乔丽 醒醒 她回来了 |
[08:52] | I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[08:55] | Tell us everything. | 告诉我们一切 |
[08:56] | Well, I’m so lucky you guys dressed me up, | 我很幸运你们给我打扮了 |
[08:58] | because he took me to Olive Garden. | 因为他带我去了橄榄园餐厅 |
[09:02] | Okay, I’ve been watching those commercials for seven years | 那些广告我在监狱看了七年 |
[09:04] | from prison and if anything, they undersell it. | 要说的话 比广告上还好吃 |
[09:07] | What’s he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[09:08] | Oh, he’s funny, he’s smart– | 他幽默聪明 |
[09:11] | – and get this, he doesn’t drink. – Is he an alcoholic? | -听好了 他不喝酒 -他是酒瘾者吗 |
[09:13] | No, he has irritable bowel syndrome. | 不是 他有肠道易激综合症 |
[09:17] | He sounds perfect. | 他听起来很完美 |
[09:19] | Doesn’t he, Marjorie? | 不是吗 玛乔丽 |
[09:23] | Oh, Lord, let’s at least shut her mouth. | 天啊 我们至少帮她闭上嘴 |
[09:32] | Tape? Anybody got any tape? | 胶带 谁有胶带 |
[09:36] | Was there a good-night kiss? | 有晚安吻吗 |
[09:37] | A lady doesn’t kiss and tell, | 淑女不会吻了就说 |
[09:39] | but I’m no lady, so let me tell you about the kissing. | 但我不是淑女 所以我和你们讲讲那个吻 |
[09:41] | It was awesome! | 超赞的 |
[09:43] | You know the kind of kiss that leaves you light-headed? | 你们知道那种令你眩晕的吻吗 |
[09:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:47] | Look at you– you went on a date, you stayed sober, | 看看你 你去约会 你坚持戒瘾 |
[09:50] | your clothes aren’t inside out. | 你衣服没穿反 |
[09:52] | You didn’t bring any of their breadsticks home | 你没给朋友邦妮带面包棒回来 |
[09:53] | for your friend Bonnie, but otherwise, a success. | 但除此之外 这是个大成功 |
[09:56] | That’s what you think. | 你想错了 |
[09:57] | What a night! | 多棒的夜晚啊 |
[09:58] | I know! | 我知道 |
[10:00] | So when can I text him to tell him I had fun? | 所以我什么时候给他发短信说我过得愉快呢 |
[10:02] | – Never. Wait for him to text you. – But I want to. | -永远不发 等他给你发 -但我想发 |
[10:05] | Go ahead. A little “I had a good time” won’t hurt. | 发吧 说”我过得愉快”不会有事的 |
[10:08] | They’re still warm. | 还热着呢 |
[10:10] | Thanks, Bonnie. “Had a nice time. | 谢谢 邦妮 “过得很愉快 |
[10:12] | Can’t wait to see you again.” | 迫不及待想再次见到你” |
[10:14] | I guess that’s okay. | 我想这还行吧 |
[10:15] | “I think you’re the one.” | “我觉得你就是我的白马王子了” |
[10:16] | No! | 不要 |
[10:20] | Oh. How’d it go? | 情况如何啊 |
[10:39] | Hi, Jill. | 好啊 吉尔 |
[10:41] | I’m almost there, driving as fast as I can. | 我快到了 正在飞速开车 |
[10:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:38] | That was easy. | 轻轻松松 |
[11:42] | I’m starving. Can we please order? | 我饿坏了 能点单了吗 |
[11:44] | Aren’t we gonna wait for Christy? | 我们不等克丽丝蒂吗 |
[11:45] | No, ’cause I get rude when I’m hangry. | 不 因为我饿的时候没礼貌 |
[11:48] | We’re ready, we’re ready! | 我们准备好了 |
[11:49] | Oh, I am so gonna get her fired. | 我一定要让老板炒了她 |
[11:53] | Why isn’t Rick texting me back? | 瑞克为什么不回我短信 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna text him again. | 我要再给他发短信 |
[11:56] | Tammy, I wouldn’t. | 塔米 换我我就不会 |
[11:57] | You texted him four times in the car on the way over here. | 在过来的路上 你就给他发了四次短信了 |
[11:59] | How do I put this gently? | 我要怎么温柔地说呢 |
[12:01] | That’s something Christy would do. | 这是克丽丝蒂会做的事 |
[12:03] | I just really like him, | 我只是很喜欢他 |
[12:04] | and I haven’t liked anyone in a long time. | 我很久没有喜欢过谁了 |
[12:06] | Which is great, but just take it slow. | 这很好 但慢慢来 |
[12:08] | Food! | 食物 |
[12:11] | I think I have some almonds in my purse. | 我包里好像有些杏仁 |
[12:15] | No. | 没有 |
[12:17] | Maybe my phone is broken. Will you just text me? | 也许我的手机坏了 你给我发条短信好吗 |
[12:19] | No, you’re obsessed with this guy. | 不 你迷恋上了这人 |
[12:21] | “This guy”? His name is Rick something | 这人 他叫瑞克·某某 |
[12:23] | and he means a lot to me. | 他对我来说意义重大 |
[12:25] | Hi, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 各位 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:28] | Traffic. What is happening to Napa? | 堵车了 纳帕谷怎么了 |
[12:32] | Have you been smoking? | 你抽烟了吗 |
[12:34] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么要这样问 |
[12:35] | Because you smell like mouth wash, air freshener, | 因为你身上一股漱口水 空气清新剂 |
[12:37] | Purell and dryer sheets. | 免冲洗手液和干燥纸的味道 |
[12:39] | It’s like sitting next to a freshly cleaned motel room. | 我像是坐在刚打扫过的汽车旅馆房间旁边 |
[12:42] | I’m not smoking. Did we order yet? | 我没抽烟 点单了吗 |
[12:45] | No, ’cause this is hell. | 没有 因为这是地狱 |
[12:49] | Why do you have a lighter? | 你怎么有打火机 |
[12:50] | Why are you going through my purse? | 你为什么翻我包包 |
[12:52] | – I’m your mother. – What does that have to do with it? | -我是你妈 -那跟这个有什么关系 |
[12:53] | You came out of my pocketbook, I get to rifle through yours. | 你是我生出来的 我就可以翻你的包 |
[13:01] | Okay, yes, I’m smoking, | 好吧 是的 我抽烟了 |
[13:04] | but I’m not drinking, I’m not gambling, | 但我没有喝酒 没有赌博 |
[13:06] | I’m not sleeping with married men. | 没和已婚男人上床 |
[13:07] | Let me have this. | 让我享受吧 |
[13:10] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[13:11] | Shoot, Amber Alert. | 该死 是安珀警报 |
[13:13] | White pickup, Utah plates. Keep your eyes open. | 白色皮卡 犹他车牌 放亮眼睛 |
[13:17] | Tammy, stop with the phone. You’re driving yourself crazy. | 塔米 别盯着手机了 你要把自己逼疯了 |
[13:19] | You’re driving us all crazy. You’re acting pathetic. | 你要把我们逼疯了 你表现得很可悲 |
[13:25] | Not him, but, yes, Wendy, Bonnie was a little harsh. | 不是他 但是没错 温蒂 邦妮有些严厉 |
[13:32] | Not out loud. You trying to get me killed? | 别大声说出来 你想害我被谋杀吗 |
[13:38] | Hi, I’d like to make an order for delivery. | 你好 我想点外卖 |
[13:40] | Yeah, my address is the booth with the woman waving. | 我的地址是有女人在挥手的卡座 |
[13:58] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[14:00] | Hey, Bonnie, what’s happening? | 邦妮 怎么了 |
[14:03] | What is happening? | 到底是怎么了 |
[14:07] | You gals talking about Zumba | 你们聊到了尊巴 |
[14:10] | inspired me to get out my old Jazzercise tapes. | 我就想拿出了我的爵士健美操录像带 |
[14:13] | There’s a lot to mock here, but I need your advice. | 有很多可嘲笑的 但我需要你的建议 |
[14:17] | This thing with Tammy is driving me… | 塔米的事让我 |
[14:20] | Okay, we need to lose this. | 得把这个拿掉 |
[14:23] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[14:24] | She’s gonna get her heart broken and I’m worried about her. | 她会心碎的 我很担心她 |
[14:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:29] | I’m taking a moment to enjoy | 我在花一刻时间享受 |
[14:31] | that you’re worrying about somebody other than yourself. | 你在担心除你之外的人 |
[14:35] | You’ve really changed. | 你真的改变了 |
[14:37] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | You can have this back. It’s actually kind of wet. | 这个给你 蛮湿的 |
[14:44] | Okay, here’s the deal, | 问题是这样的 |
[14:45] | I know what’s best for Tammy. | 我知道什么对塔米来说最好 |
[14:47] | How do I get her to listen to me? | 我怎么才能让她听我的 |
[14:48] | You don’t know what’s best for her, Bonnie. | 你不知道什么对她最好 邦妮 |
[14:51] | She has to have her own experiences. | 她得有自己的经历 |
[14:53] | The only thing you can do is share yours, if she asks. | 你唯一能做的就是分享你的经历 前提是她问你 |
[14:57] | – But she’s not asking. – Well, then shut up. | -但她没问我 -那就闭嘴 |
[14:58] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[15:01] | Sorry, you were saying? | 抱歉 你继续说 |
[15:03] | You know, when you started dating Adam, | 你刚开始和亚当约会时 |
[15:05] | I thought you were making a big mistake. | 我觉得你犯了个大错 |
[15:07] | What’s wrong with Adam? | 亚当怎么了 |
[15:09] | Well, I just didn’t like him, | 我只是不喜欢他 |
[15:11] | and I didn’t think you were ready, | 我觉得你没准备好 |
[15:13] | but you proved me wrong because you are | 但你证明我错了 因为你 |
[15:15] | handling this relationship so beautifully. | 很棒地处理了这段感情 |
[15:17] | Thank you. What exactly didn’t you like about him? | 谢谢 你不喜欢他哪一点 |
[15:21] | Well, he had a certain swagger I didn’t appreciate, | 他有些招摇 我不大喜欢 |
[15:25] | and apparently, before you, he was a bit of a tomcat. | 显然 在你之前 他有些花心 |
[15:29] | “Swagger”? That’s a great way to put it. So arrogant. | 招摇 这个词用得妙 他真傲慢 |
[15:33] | My point is, I was wrong. | 我的重点是 我错了 |
[15:35] | I’m not sure you were. | 我不确定你错了 |
[15:36] | We’re running into ex-girlfriends all the time. | 我们一直都碰上他的前女友 |
[15:39] | – Bonnie, listen… – Williams-Sonoma, | -邦妮 听着 -威廉姆斯-索诺玛公司 |
[15:40] | I am buying nice plates for the first time in my life, | 我这辈子第一次买漂亮的盘子 |
[15:43] | and who’s wrapping them up? | 是谁包装的 |
[15:44] | Jaqueline with her big, fake fingernails. | 带着假指甲的杰奎琳 |
[15:48] | Why didn’t you tell me this back then? | 你那时候为什么不告诉我呢 |
[15:49] | You didn’t ask for my opinion, | 你没问我的意见 |
[15:52] | like Tammy hasn’t asked for yours. | 就像是塔米没问你的意见 |
[15:55] | Fine, fine, got it. | 好吧 懂了 |
[15:58] | Okay. Now if you don’t mind, | 好 如果你不介意 |
[16:01] | I would like to go back to Jazzercise. | 我想继续跳爵士健美操了 |
[16:03] | Would you like to join me? | 你想加入吗 |
[16:04] | I would not, but I definitely want to watch. | 我不想 但我绝对想看 |
[16:22] | Hi. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:25] | Uh, yeah, I just pulled a muscle Jazzercising. | 没事 我跳爵士健美操时拉伤肌肉了 |
[16:29] | By the way, your ass appears to be on fire. | 顺便说一次 你的屁股似乎着火了 |
[16:33] | Fine, caught me. Cue the lecture. | 好吧 被你抓到了 开始说教 |
[16:36] | No lecture. | 我不说教 |
[16:37] | Oh, come on, you don’t think | 拜托 你不认为 |
[16:38] | this is self-destructive behavior? | 这是自我毁灭的行为吗 |
[16:40] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[16:42] | I get it. I went through the whole | 我懂 我也经历了 |
[16:44] | “Finding ways to be naughty in sobriety” thing. | “想办法在戒瘾的同时调皮”的阶段 |
[16:48] | In fact, when I had about five years, | 实际上 我戒瘾五年时 |
[16:51] | I developed a massive crush on Marvin, | 深深爱上了马文 |
[16:54] | the guy that I had the coffee commitment with. | 我跟他有咖啡承诺 |
[16:57] | Ooh. | 劲爆啊 |
[16:58] | No, not “Ooh.” He was married and so was I. | 不劲爆 他结婚了 我也是 |
[17:01] | – Ooh. – Yeah. | -更劲爆了 -嗯 |
[17:04] | All we did was flirt, but… | 我们只是调情 但是 |
[17:06] | it did give me a thrill, | 这让我觉得很激动 |
[17:08] | and at the time, I really needed that. | 那时候我真的很需要 |
[17:11] | So what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[17:12] | Oh, I kept working the program, and so did he, | 我继续进行戒瘾 他也是 |
[17:15] | and we got better and the flirting stopped. | 我们变得更好 调情停止了 |
[17:18] | Also, one night he wore a denim vest. | 还有 有一晚他穿了牛仔马甲 |
[17:24] | Well, my Marvin and I are still flirting. | 我的马文和我还在调情 |
[17:28] | Okay. I’ll see you inside. | 好吧 里面见 |
[17:36] | What was I trying to prove? | 我想证明什么啊 |
[17:48] | Hi, Bonnie. | 好啊 邦妮 |
[17:48] | Hi, Tammy. | 好啊 塔米 |
[17:52] | I’m calling ’cause I owe you an apology. | 我给你打来电话 是因为我欠你个道歉 |
[17:55] | I was too hard on you. | 我对你太严厉了 |
[17:57] | You’re not pathetic | 你并不可悲 |
[17:58] | and I was wrong to say you were obsessing about Rick. | 我说你迷恋上了瑞克是不对的 |
[18:02] | Thanks, Big Sauce, that means a lot. You’re forgiven. | 谢谢 大酱 这意义重大 我原谅你 |
[18:05] | Good. So what are you up to? | 好 你在忙什么 |
[18:07] | I’m sitting across the street from Rick’s house. | 我坐在瑞克家对面的街上 |
[18:13] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[18:14] | And I may have binoculars. | 我带了望远镜 |
[18:18] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | Am I as crazy as I feel? | 我是不是跟我觉得的一样疯狂 |
[18:21] | – Are you asking my opinion? – I am. | -你在问我的意见吗 -是的 |
[18:26] | Where are you exactly? | 你到底在哪里 |
[18:32] | You took an Uber to stalk a guy? | 你叫了优步车来跟踪男人吗 |
[18:35] | You know I don’t drive. | 你不知道我不开车 |
[18:36] | – Bonnie, Yuri. Yuri, Bonnie. – Good evening. | -邦妮 这是尤里 尤里 这是邦妮 -晚上好 |
[18:39] | Uh, would you like to have mint, water, phone charger? | 你要薄荷糖 水 充电器吗 |
[18:42] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[18:43] | Why are you doing this? Eh, as long as I’m here. | 你为什么这样做 来都来了 |
[18:46] | I still hadn’t heard from Rick, | 瑞克还没有回我消息 |
[18:47] | so I went to Home Depot to say hi, | 所以我去家得宝跟他打招呼 |
[18:49] | and he walks away and says he has to do something in aisle three, | 他走开了 说他得去第三通道干活 |
[18:52] | so I follow him to aisle three | 我跟着他去了第三通道 |
[18:53] | and he’s not doing anything. So I say to him, | 结果他什么也没做 所以我对他说 |
[18:55] | “You’re not doing anything,” | 你什么也没做 |
[18:57] | and he says, “I can’t talk right now. | 他说 我现在没法聊天 |
[18:58] | I’ll call you later when I get home.” | 我回家后给你打电话 |
[19:00] | Six hours go by, no call, | 六个小时过去了 没打电话 |
[19:03] | so I came to see if he’s home. | 所以我来看看他是否回家了 |
[19:04] | He’s home! | 他回家了 |
[19:06] | He can clearly be seen eating pizza in his boxers. | 可以清楚地看到 他穿着四角裤在吃披萨 |
[19:10] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[19:12] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[19:13] | if a guy would rather eat alone in his underwear, | 如果他宁愿穿着内裤自己吃饭 |
[19:17] | he’s not interested. | 那他对你没兴趣 |
[19:19] | – I know. – You do? | -我知道 -是吗 |
[19:21] | I just didn’t want to admit it to myself. | 我只是不想承认 |
[19:25] | Tissues are in pocket in front of you. | 你前面的袋子里有纸巾 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna be single the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都要单身了 |
[19:30] | No, you’re not. I have done way worse than this. | 不会 我做过更糟糕的事 |
[19:33] | Sitting outside his house? | 坐在他家外算什么 |
[19:35] | Try moving into his attic | 试试搬去他的阁楼 |
[19:36] | without him knowing for three weeks. | 长达三周 同时他还不知情 |
[19:39] | You didn’t really do that. | 你没有这样做 |
[19:40] | Sure did. There was a website warning people about me. | 我做过 有个网站警告人们注意我 |
[19:44] | But now I’m getting married, | 但我现在要结婚了 |
[19:46] | and I’m not as crazy as I used to be, | 我没有过去那么疯狂 |
[19:48] | and I found a guy who loves the crazy that’s still there. | 我找到了一个男人 他喜欢我内心依然存在的疯狂 |
[19:50] | You’re gonna learn from this, and next time, | 你会学到教训 下次 |
[19:52] | you’ll do it differently. | 你会做不同的事 |
[19:54] | If there ever is a next time. | 如果还有下次 |
[19:55] | It may not happen right away, but it will happen. | 也许不会立刻发生 但是会发生的 |
[20:02] | I think you’ve waited long enough. | 我觉得你等得够久了 |
[20:03] | May I take you for dinner sometime? | 我有空能带你吃晚餐吗 |
[20:07] | I’d love that. Let’s go now! Bonnie, out! | 我很乐意 我们走吧 邦妮 下去 |
[20:11] | – Hey, can we go to Olive Garden? – No problem. | -我们能去橄榄园餐厅吗 -没问题 |
[20:27] | You don’t do anything halfway, do you? | 你不会半途而废 对吧 |
[20:30] | Are you gonna smoke with me or just judge? | 你是要跟我一起抽烟 还是评判我 |
[20:32] | – No, thanks, I quit. – How? | -不 谢谢 我戒烟了 -搞什么 |
[20:35] | I just stopped. It’s called having character. | 我就不这样做了 这叫有个性 |
[20:39] | Have fun out here. | 祝你在外面愉快 |
[20:40] | I will! | 我会的 |
[20:53] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |