时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who knew a bar could fail? | 谁知道酒吧会失败 |
[00:04] | A bar. | 酒吧啊 |
[00:06] | Yeah, it’s too bad we’re all sober. | 是啊 很可惜我们都戒酒了 |
[00:08] | This table alone could turn that place into a gold mine. | 光靠这桌人就能让那地方变金山 |
[00:11] | Adam’s bar hasn’t failed; | 亚当的酒吧没失败 |
[00:13] | it’s just a success waiting to happen. | 只是还没成功而已 |
[00:15] | Yeah, so’s your hairstyle. | 你的发型也是 |
[00:17] | – Hey, go easy on my roommate. – Nah, it’s okay. | -别取笑我室友 -没关系 |
[00:20] | She’s mean to me when I’m right. | 我正确的时候她总对我很刻薄 |
[00:22] | I don’t think Christy would want you eating her fries. | 我觉得克丽丝蒂不想让你吃她的薯条 |
[00:24] | She doesn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[00:25] | Oh, take a peek outside. | 看看外面 |
[00:31] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:32] | I’m eating them as fast as I can. | 我在尽快吃 |
[00:38] | Anyway, Adam sits alone in the bar all day, losing money, | 总之 亚当整天独自坐在酒吧中亏钱 |
[00:40] | then he comes home like a big grump truck | 然后他回家满腹怨气 |
[00:42] | and dumps it all on me. | 全发泄在我身上 |
[00:43] | Why don’t you go over there and keep him company? | 你为什么不去那里陪他 |
[00:45] | Oh, great idea, Marjorie. | 好主意 玛乔丽 |
[00:47] | You want me angry, frustrated, and sitting in a bar? | 你要我坐在酒吧中生气沮丧吗 |
[00:50] | Beats angry, frustrated, and sitting next to me. | 总比坐在我身边生气沮丧好 |
[00:53] | That’s what being in a relationship is: | 这才是爱情最重要的一点 |
[00:55] | showing up for the hard parts. | 患难与共 |
[00:56] | Boo. | 才怪 |
[00:59] | I know what you need. I know what we all need. | 我知道你需要什么 我知道我们都需要什么 |
[01:02] | A hug from Dhara. | 达拉的拥抱 |
[01:04] | Is that your horse? | 那是你的马吗 |
[01:06] | No, that’s Zahara. | 不 马叫萨阿拉 |
[01:09] | You got that from Angelina Jolie’s daughter. | 你以安吉丽娜·朱莉的女儿命名的 |
[01:11] | I had that name first. | 那名字是我先起的 |
[01:14] | Dhara’s this incredible spiritual lady from India | 达拉是一位来自印度的非凡灵女 |
[01:16] | who flies around the world hugging people. | 她坐飞机满世界拥抱人 |
[01:18] | And when she does, it takes all your problems away. | 她抱你时 会带走你的全部烦恼 |
[01:20] | They call her the Hug Lady. | 他们称她为拥抱女士 |
[01:22] | We had a hug lady in prison. | 监狱里也有个拥抱女士 |
[01:23] | She did not take all your problems away. | 她不会带走你的全部烦恼 |
[01:27] | Other than half my lunch, what’d I miss? | 除了我一半的午餐外 我还错过了什么 |
[01:30] | Nope, no recaps for smokers. | 不 不对烟民重述 |
[01:32] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:33] | Look, you keep doing this. | 你总是这样 |
[01:35] | You go out to smoke, | 你出去抽烟 |
[01:36] | and then we got to repeat everything we just talked about. | 然后我们得重述刚谈过的事 |
[01:38] | Some of the things people are saying in here aren’t worth hearing the first time. | 有些人说的话第一遍就不值得听 |
[01:42] | Give me a hint. Please? | 给我暗示一下 拜托了 |
[01:44] | Moving on. | 翻篇了 |
[01:46] | She’s having an event in San Francisco tomorrow, | 她明天在旧金山办活动 |
[01:48] | and I’m gonna go see her. | 我要去见她 |
[01:49] | Who’s she gonna see? | 她要见谁 |
[01:50] | Figure it out from context, Smokey. | 自己根据上下文猜 烟鬼 |
[01:55] | Well, Jill, how interesting that you’re gonna go see | 吉尔 你要去见能解决你全部烦恼的 |
[01:58] | the Hug Lady from India who solves all your problems. | 来自印度的灵女真是太有趣了 |
[02:01] | So weak. | 懦弱 |
[02:03] | Something that can solve all my problems without a meeting? | 不参加互助会也能解决我的全部烦恼 |
[02:05] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[02:06] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会了 |
[02:07] | but you people are sheep. | 但你们是羔羊 |
[02:09] | – I’ll go. – Me, too. | -我去 -我也去 |
[02:10] | Baa… | 咩 |
[02:12] | If I commit to this trip to San Francisco, | 如果我去旧金山 |
[02:14] | can we ride a cable car? | 我们能坐电车吗 |
[02:18] | Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
[02:20] | Come on, Mom, you need a spiritual reboot more than anyone. | 拜托 妈妈 你比任何人都需要洗涤心灵 |
[02:23] | And not just at this table. | 不只是这桌上的人 |
[02:25] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[02:27] | As much as I’d love to drive two hours | 虽然我很想开两小时车 |
[02:29] | to get a hug from a con artist who’s covered in germs, | 去见一个浑身是细菌的欺诈师 |
[02:31] | I’ll pass. | 我还是不去了 |
[02:33] | Okay, everybody’s in but Bonnie. | 好 所有人都去 除了邦妮 |
[02:34] | Uh, I’m still waiting for confirmation on that cable car. | 我还在等着确认电车的事 |
[02:38] | We can ride the damn cable car. | 我们可以坐该死的电车 |
[02:41] | See that? I hung in there and got my needs met. | 看吧 我坚持立场 得到了满足 |
[02:44] | I’ve really learned a lot from your cats. | 我跟你的猫学了很多 |
[03:09] | Hurry up, Christy, I want to get my hug on. | 快点 克丽丝蒂 我想去拥抱 |
[03:16] | Oh, God, she’s gonna get in this car smelling like a ashtray. | 天啊 她进这辆车会闻起来像烟灰缸 |
[03:19] | One of you come up front so I don’t have to suffer. | 你们一个人坐前面吧 免得我受苦 |
[03:22] | So two of us should have to suffer instead of one of you? | 所以后面两人受苦 好让你一人不受苦吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:27] | I do not want to walk into a highly spiritual environment | 我可不想穿着臭纱丽[印度服饰] |
[03:30] | wearing a stinky sari. | 走进高灵能环境 |
[03:32] | Why are you wearing a sari? | 你为什么要穿纱丽 |
[03:34] | It’s called cultural appropriation, Marjorie. | 这叫文化挪用 玛乔丽 |
[03:36] | We’re all supposed to do it. | 我们都该这样做 |
[03:39] | I bet it buys me an extra ten seconds of hug time, too. | 我敢打赌这能让我多抱10秒 |
[03:45] | – Ugh. – What? | -呕 -怎么了 |
[03:47] | You reek. | 你真臭 |
[03:49] | Oh, come on. Is it really that bad? | 拜托 有那么糟糕吗 |
[03:51] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:53] | I kind of like it, | 我其实挺喜欢 |
[03:54] | but I feel compelled to support the group. | 但我迫于压力要附和群体 |
[03:58] | Why are you wearing a sari? | 你为什么穿着纱丽 |
[04:00] | – She was thinking… – No recaps for smokers. | -她认为… -不对烟民重述 |
[04:04] | Oy, someone needs an extra-long hug. | 某人需要多抱抱 |
[04:06] | Well, that’s why I wore a sar– Oh! | 所以我才穿纱… |
[04:11] | How about a karaoke night? | 卡拉OK夜怎么样 |
[04:12] | People love a karaoke night. | 人们喜欢卡拉OK夜 |
[04:14] | Can’t think of anything worse. | 想不出比这更糟的主意了 |
[04:17] | Disco night. | 迪斯科夜 |
[04:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[04:21] | Trivia night. | 冷知识夜 |
[04:21] | What is a horrible idea? | 烂主意是什么 |
[04:25] | None of your suggestions fit | 你的建议没有一条 |
[04:27] | what I’m trying to do here. | 符合我的初衷 |
[04:28] | I have a vision. | 我有愿景 |
[04:29] | I have a vision, too. | 我也有愿景 |
[04:30] | It’s of an empty bar. | 我看到了空酒吧 |
[04:32] | Hey, I got Mike. | 我有迈克 |
[04:34] | Hi, I’m Mike. | 我是迈克 |
[04:35] | Hi, Mike. | 迈克 |
[04:36] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 让我问你一件事 |
[04:37] | Wouldn’t your bar experience be brightened | 来点卡拉OK的话 你的酒吧体验 |
[04:39] | with a little karaoke? | 难道不会更佳吗 |
[04:41] | Come on, Adam, | 拜托 亚当 |
[04:42] | be James Taylor to my Carly Simon. | 当我卡莉·西蒙的詹姆士·泰勒 |
[04:44] | – Mock – No | -知 -不 |
[04:47] | Ing | 更 |
[04:48] | No | 不 |
[04:50] | Bird | 鸟 |
[04:51] | No. | 不 |
[04:53] | Mockingbird now | 知更鸟 |
[04:55] | Everybody | 各位 |
[04:56] | – Have you heard – Uh, have you heard | -你是否听过 -你是否听过 |
[04:58] | He’s gonna buy me | 他会给我买 |
[04:59] | – He’s gonna buy you – A mockingbird | -他会给你买 -一只知更鸟 |
[05:02] | Look, honey, the whole bar’s into it. | 看 亲爱的 全酒吧的人都在唱 |
[05:04] | – If that mockingbird don’t sing – Bird don’t sing. | -如果知更鸟不叫 -鸟不叫 |
[05:07] | I will cut you off. | 再唱我就不让你喝了 |
[05:11] | I don’t want gimmicks, I just want a bar. | 我不想要噱头 我只想要酒吧 |
[05:14] | But we’re in Napa, | 但我们在纳帕谷 |
[05:15] | land of a million wineries. | 百万红酒庄之乡 |
[05:17] | If you want people to come drink here instead, | 如果你想要人们来这里 而不是别处喝 |
[05:20] | you need to offer them something different. | 你就要提供一些不同的东西 |
[05:22] | I do. We don’t serve wine. | 我提供了 我们不卖红酒 |
[05:24] | Well, if it’s a sports bar, you should at least… | 如果这是个体育酒吧 你至少要… |
[05:25] | Again, it’s not a sports bar. | 再说一次 这不是体育酒吧 |
[05:27] | It’s a bar for people who like sports. | 这是体育爱好者的酒吧 |
[05:30] | Well, y-you’re just saying the same thing with more words. | 你只不过用更多字形容了同一样东西 |
[05:32] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[05:34] | It means you can watch the game or not! | 意思是看不看比赛随你 |
[05:36] | It’s very relaxing. | 非常轻松 |
[05:37] | Well, not right now, but usually. | 现在不轻松 但通常很轻松 |
[05:41] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[05:42] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[05:43] | Fine, I’m out of here. | 好吧 我走了 |
[05:45] | First good idea you’ve had. | 这是你的第一个好主意 |
[05:54] | I’m glad it’s back to just us. | 我很高兴又只剩我们了 |
[06:01] | I haven’t been this excited | 自从内曼百货在佩塔卢马 |
[06:02] | since Neiman’s opened an outlet in Petaluma. | 开了奥莱店以后 我还没这么激动过 |
[06:05] | You go to outlets? | 你去奥莱店吗 |
[06:06] | No. | 不去 |
[06:08] | But it got a lot of riffraff out of my Neiman’s. | 但那让我常去的内曼百货少了很多平民 |
[06:11] | Tammy, you’ve got the view. | 塔米 你视野好 |
[06:12] | How far away from the door are we? | 我们离门还有多远 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna say about 40 klicks. | 大概还有40咔里 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna also say I don’t know what a “Klick” Is. | 而且我不知道”咔里”是什么意思 |
[06:20] | I read on Dhara’s website | 我在达拉的网页上读到过 |
[06:21] | that we’ll get more out of our hug | 如果我们进去时有明确的期望 |
[06:23] | if we have a clear intention going in. | 我们就能从拥抱中受益更多 |
[06:24] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:26] | Why don’t we all write them down? | 我们何不写下来 |
[06:28] | What’s an intention? Like a wish? | 期望是什么 像是愿望吗 |
[06:30] | No. Dhara’s not a birthday candle. | 不 达拉不是生日蜡烛 |
[06:33] | An intention is more like a focused desire | 期望是集中精力 |
[06:35] | for a positive outcome. | 希望某事有好结果 |
[06:37] | Sounds like a wish. | 听起来就是愿望 |
[06:41] | Are you trying to copy mine? | 你想抄我吗 |
[06:42] | No, I’m just stretching. | 不 我只是在伸展 |
[06:47] | That’s a waste of an intention. | 这是浪费期望 |
[06:49] | I mean, I can just buy another Audi. | 我想要奥迪可以直接买 |
[06:51] | Done. | 好了 |
[06:53] | Is yours to quit smoking? | 你的期望是戒烟吗 |
[06:54] | No. It’s for everyone I know to start smoking. | 不是 我期望我认识的人都开始吸烟 |
[06:59] | What’s yours, Marjorie? | 你的期望是什么 玛乔丽 |
[07:00] | I want to release the pain of losing Victor | 我期望缓解失去维克托之痛 |
[07:03] | without letting go of my love for him. | 同时不失去我对他的爱 |
[07:07] | That’s way more enlightened than better Wi-Fi. | 这比WiFi信号更强有意义多了 |
[07:09] | – Skip me. – Tammy? | -跳过我 -塔米呢 |
[07:12] | – Oh, it’s dumb. – Oh, tell us. | -很傻的 -告诉我们 |
[07:14] | Okay, I want to love myself | 好 我期望我爱自己 |
[07:16] | as much as I love you guys. | 就像爱你们一样多 |
[07:19] | God, why is everybody’s better than mine? | 天啊 为什么每个人都比我好 |
[07:23] | Well, no one asked, but my intention is | 没人问我 但我的期望是 |
[07:27] | to be seen and heard by… | 被听到和看到… |
[07:29] | Shh, shh! Here comes the guy with the tickets. | 嘘 发票的人来了 |
[07:32] | How many in your group? | 你们有几人 |
[07:33] | Five. | 五人 |
[07:35] | So, it’s official? We’re all getting hugs? | 这事定了吗 我们都能被拥抱吗 |
[07:38] | You get a ticket, and if you stay in this line | 你们会得到票 如果继续排队 |
[07:40] | you’ll be number… 873. | 你们将是第873号 |
[07:43] | How long is that gonna take? | 这要等多久 |
[07:45] | Waiting time from this point is approximately four hours. | 从现在起大概要等四个小时 |
[07:48] | Four hours? | 四个小时 |
[07:51] | I’ll handle this. | 我来 |
[07:52] | Excuse me… Mason. | 打扰了 梅森 |
[07:56] | Thank you for the free ticket. | 感谢你的免费票 |
[07:58] | Um, is there some sort of | 有没有什么 |
[08:01] | spiritual fast-pass? | 灵能快速通道 |
[08:03] | Didn’t work for the women on The View, | 《观点》的那个女人都不行 |
[08:05] | it’s not gonna work for you. | 你更不能行了 |
[08:11] | Bonnie, what’s going on? | 邦妮 怎么了 |
[08:13] | I just had a huge fight with Adam. | 我刚和亚当大吵一架 |
[08:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:16] | I went down to the bar and gave him | 我去酒吧给他提了 |
[08:17] | all these great ideas about how to make it a success, | 很多怎样成功的好点子 |
[08:20] | and he was all: No, no, no, no. | 而他一直在说”不” |
[08:26] | I mean… “It’s not my vision.” | “那不是我的愿景” |
[08:29] | So, thanks for your brilliant advice. | 所以感谢你的高明提议 |
[08:31] | Hey, I told you to go there and be with him. | 我让你过去陪着他 |
[08:34] | I never said try to fix it. | 我从没让你去解决问题 |
[08:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:38] | Let him figure it out for himself | 让他自己想清楚 |
[08:40] | and just support him. | 你只要支持他就好了 |
[08:42] | I said, “Oh.” | 我说了”哦” |
[08:47] | He’s a wizard. | 他是个巫师 |
[08:48] | – Gandalf. – He’s really old. | -甘道夫 -他很老 |
[08:49] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[08:50] | – He has a long, white beard. – Gandalf. | -他有长长的白胡子 -甘道夫 |
[08:53] | If it were Gandalf, we’d all say “Yay,” | 如果是甘道夫 我们会欢呼 |
[08:55] | and this hell would stop. | 然后煎熬会停止 |
[08:57] | He’s in the Harry Potter books. | 他是《哈利·波特》里的人物 |
[08:58] | – Harry Potter. – Oh, my God. | -哈利·波特 -妈呀 |
[09:00] | Rhymes with “Fumbledore.” | 与”冯布利多”押韵 |
[09:02] | Bumbledore. Crumbledore. | 本布利多 克布利多 |
[09:05] | Dumbledore! | 邓布利多 |
[09:08] | Never heard of him, but this game is fun. | 从没听过他 但这游戏很好玩 |
[09:11] | You’re wrong about that, too. I’m gonna go smoke. | 你这个也说错了 我去抽烟了 |
[09:14] | All right, my turn. | 好 轮到我了 |
[09:18] | Amazing woman who started the… | 这个了不起的女人发起了… |
[09:19] | Harriet Tubman. | 哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[09:20] | – Yay! – Yes! | -答对了 -是的 |
[09:21] | Uh, super sexy actor. | 超级性感的演员 |
[09:22] | – John Malkovich. – Yes! – Incredible. | -约翰·马尔科维奇 -对了 -厉害 |
[09:24] | – Uh, discovered… – Galileo! | -发现了 -伽利略 |
[09:27] | Maybe we should be hugging you. | 也许我们该拥抱你 |
[09:29] | Okay, final groups going in. Have your tickets out. | 最后一批人要进了 把票拿出来 |
[09:33] | Ah, we’re going in. | 我们要进去了 |
[09:34] | Have a beautiful experience. | 祝你们体验愉快 |
[09:37] | Who has our ticket? | 票在谁手里 |
[09:38] | – Have a beautiful experience. – Christy. | -祝你们体验愉快 -克丽丝蒂 |
[09:40] | – Have a beautiful experience. – Ticket. | -祝你们体验愉快 -请出示票 |
[09:42] | Uh, sorry, we have a bit of a situation here. | 抱歉 出了点情况 |
[09:44] | The person in our group who has the ticket | 我们组里拿票的人 |
[09:46] | is– just stepped away for a moment. | 离开了一会儿 |
[09:48] | Well, then, you are not gonna have a beautiful experience. | 那你们就没办法体验愉快了 |
[10:00] | Hey. Where is everyone? | 大伙儿呢 |
[10:03] | Inside, getting hugged. | 在里面拥抱 |
[10:06] | You guys didn’t have to wait for me. | 你们没必要等我 |
[10:07] | Yes, we did. You have the ticket. | 有必要 票在你那里 |
[10:10] | Oh, no. Oh. Ugh. | 不 |
[10:13] | Ah, here it is. We can go now. | 在这里 我们可以进去了 |
[10:16] | It’s too late. They closed the doors. | 太迟了 他们关门了 |
[10:19] | Well, maybe if I explain… | 也许如果我解释 |
[10:21] | We tried. And that was before the ushers took off their vests | 我们试过了 在招待员脱下他们的背心 |
[10:23] | and started playing hacky sack. | 开始玩沙袋游戏之前 |
[10:26] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉各位 |
[10:28] | Mm-mm. Batting those big blue eyes is not gonna save you. | 眨着大大的蓝眼睛也救不了你 |
[10:32] | I don’t know, it’s kinda working on me. | 我不知道 这对我好像有效果 |
[10:33] | Do it again. | 再做一次 |
[10:37] | Dhara comes once a year, and you ruined it. | 达拉一年才来一次 这都被你毁了 |
[10:40] | – Jill… – No. | -吉尔 -不 |
[10:42] | Ever since she started smoking, all we do is wait for her. | 自从她开始抽烟后 我们就一直在等她 |
[10:45] | We can’t finish a conversation, | 我们没法说完话 |
[10:47] | we can’t leave on time, | 没法准时走 |
[10:48] | we can’t have a once in a lifetime opportunity | 没法拥有一辈子一次的 |
[10:50] | to achieve inner frickin’ peace! | 获得该死的内心平静的机会 |
[10:53] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:55] | You care more about your damn cigarettes than you do us. | 比起我们 你更在乎该死的烟 |
[10:58] | But that’s okay. | 但那没关系 |
[10:59] | You go on smoking | 你继续抽烟 |
[11:01] | and we’ll go on waiting and waiting and waiting for you. | 我们继续等你等到花儿都谢了 |
[11:04] | Let’s just cut our losses and go home. | 我们减少损失 回家吧 |
[11:06] | – Cable car. – Fine, cable car! | -坐电车 -好 坐电车 |
[11:11] | I know this is bad timing, but… | 我知道现在时机不合适 |
[11:14] | can you wait while I go pee? | 但你们能等我去上个厕所吗 |
[11:16] | – Oh, my God, I’m gonna… – No. | -天啊 我要 -不 |
[11:18] | – Oh, no, no! – Get off… get off of me! | -不 -放开我 |
[11:21] | You come back here! | 你给老娘回来 |
[11:25] | Thanks. Come again. | 谢谢 回头再来 |
[11:28] | Please. | 一定要来哦 |
[11:31] | You know, there was a time | 曾经我以为 |
[11:32] | I thought I might do something with my singing voice. | 我可以靠我的歌声做出一番事业 |
[11:34] | Then I got my girlfriend pregnant. | 然后我把我女友肚子搞大了 |
[11:37] | So, instead | 所以 |
[11:38] | I spent the next 30 years climbing telephone poles. | 接下来30年里 我都在爬电线杆 |
[11:41] | Yeah, that’s rough. | 真难熬 |
[11:45] | I am a lineman for the county | 我是郡里的线路工人 |
[11:51] | And I drive the main road | 我在主干道上开车 |
[11:56] | Searching in the sun for the… | 在阳光下寻找 |
[11:58] | Beautiful voice, what a waste. | 你声音真好听 真浪费 |
[12:00] | Hey, you think Bonnie’s right? | 你觉得邦妮说得对吗 |
[12:03] | Should I make some changes to this place? | 我该对这里改造一番吗 |
[12:05] | Nah, I like it the way it is. | 不 我喜欢现在这样 |
[12:07] | Don’t worry, word’s gonna spread. | 别担心 消息会传出去的 |
[12:09] | Who’s gonna tell ’em? You’re always here. | 谁来传啊 你总是在这里 |
[12:15] | Uh-oh. | 不好 |
[12:17] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[12:18] | I just came to say I was wrong. | 我只是来说 我错了 |
[12:21] | This is your place, your vision, | 这是你的酒吧 你的愿景 |
[12:23] | and I shouldn’t have tried to change it. | 我不该试图改变它 |
[12:26] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[12:28] | I’m just gonna sit here, quietly, and support you. | 我就打算安静坐在这里支持你 |
[12:32] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:37] | Okay, do something, do anything. | 好吧 做点什么 什么都行 |
[12:39] | Play with your phone. | 玩你的手机 |
[12:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Compass. | 指南针 |
[12:49] | You are north of me. | 你在我北边 |
[12:52] | Ooh, I’ll check in on Yelp. | 我去点评网签到 |
[12:56] | “Bonnie P. Is at AJ’s Barrelworks.” | 邦妮·P在AJ木桶作坊 |
[12:59] | You only have one review. | 你只有一条点评 |
[13:01] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[13:03] | Only four stars, Mike? | 只有四星吗 迈克 |
[13:05] | I worried if I gave it five, the place would be packed. | 我担心如果我给五星 这里会挤满了人 |
[13:09] | Yeah, we wouldn’t want that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[13:12] | Well, you are about to get a five-star review. | 你将得到五星评论 |
[13:17] | AJ’s Barrelworks is everything you’re looking for | AJ木桶作坊拥有你想在邻家酒吧 |
[13:21] | in a neighborhood bar. | 找到的一切 |
[13:24] | I dare you to walk into this lovingly restored barrel factory | 我敢说你走进这个精心修复的木桶厂 |
[13:29] | and not want to sit down and have a drink. | 就肯定想坐下来喝一杯 |
[13:32] | There’s even a dog, | 这里还有一只狗狗 |
[13:34] | the cutest dog you’ve ever seen in your life. | 你这辈子见过的最可爱的狗狗 |
[13:37] | The game’s on, but it’s not on. | 比赛开始了 但你也不用看 |
[13:44] | And when you’re here, | 当你在这里时 |
[13:46] | the world feels a million miles away. | 世界仿佛远在千里之外 |
[13:52] | I get it, honey. | 我懂了 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | Karaoke would totally ruin this place. | 卡拉OK绝对会毁了这里 |
[13:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | You’re looking at me like I’m not a part of this. | 你们看着我 好像我是局外人 |
[14:22] | You are a terrible person. | 你是个可怕的人 |
[14:24] | You’re awful, | 你糟糕 |
[14:26] | you’re a bad friend, you’re selfish, | 你是个损友 自私 |
[14:28] | and one of your ears is bigger than the other. | 你的一只耳朵比另一只更大 |
[14:33] | How did I not notice that? | 我怎么没注意过 |
[14:35] | That’s another thing– you never notice anything. | 那是另一个缺点 你什么都不注意 |
[14:39] | Would you please pass me some toilet paper? | 能给我一些卫生纸吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | Where was I? | 我说到哪里了 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah, nobody likes you. | 对 没人喜欢你 |
[14:59] | Not even Wendy. | 包括温蒂 |
[15:00] | Not even Wendy. | 包括温蒂 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God, it’s you. | 天啊 是你 |
[15:14] | I… | 我 |
[15:16] | Can I have a hug? | 能抱我一下吗 |
[15:17] | Just let me wash my hands first. | 让我先洗手 |
[15:22] | Come on, come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[15:23] | Three seconds on the clock. | 还剩三秒钟 |
[15:25] | The snap is good, the ball is down. | 抢断不错 球断下来了 |
[15:28] | Wide right, he missed it! | 右边路 他没进球 |
[15:30] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[15:33] | As soon as I get another customer, I’m kicking you out. | 等我有了另一个顾客 我就把你赶走 |
[15:36] | All right, I’ve been holding onto this lucky pee for the win. | 我一直在憋着 想等赢了后去尿一泡幸运尿 |
[15:39] | Now it’s just pee. | 现在就只是尿尿了 |
[15:45] | I’ve really enjoyed watching you today. | 我今天真的很享受看着你 |
[15:50] | Little creepy, Mike. | 有些奇怪 迈克 |
[15:52] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[15:54] | It just blew me away | 你回来 |
[15:55] | how you came back and apologized. | 跟他道歉 这让我大吃一惊 |
[15:56] | And you, like, meant it. | 你像是真心的 |
[15:59] | Yeah, when I’m wrong, I like to own it. | 是啊 我做错时会承认 |
[16:02] | When I’m wrong, I just dig in. | 我做错时就强词夺理 |
[16:05] | That used to be me. | 我以前也是 |
[16:06] | I would move out of state before I’d admit I was wrong. | 我承认自己有错之前会逃出州外 |
[16:09] | Literally spent two years in Tucson | 我真的在图森住了两年 |
[16:11] | to avoid saying, “Maybe you were right.” | 就为了避免说 也许你是对的 |
[16:14] | Very sunny, bring a hat. | 那里阳光灿烂 记得带帽子 |
[16:18] | Point is, I started going to AA a few years ago. | 关键是 我几年前开始参加匿名戒瘾会 |
[16:22] | Now I’m apologizing left and right. | 现在我到处道歉 |
[16:24] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[16:25] | It’s made my life better. | 这让我的生活更好了 |
[16:27] | Wow. You’re sober and your fiancé opened a bar? | 你戒瘾了 而你未婚夫开了家酒吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, don’t get me started. | 别让我开始吐槽 |
[16:34] | Well, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:38] | The wife was pretty steamed when I left. | 我走时我老婆很生气 |
[16:41] | Wish she was like you and would just say I was right. | 希望她跟你一样 直接说我是对的 |
[16:45] | Were you? | 你是对的吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 不是 |
[16:49] | You’re not gonna drive home, are you? | 你不会开车回家吧 |
[16:51] | I live across the street. | 我住在街对面 |
[16:54] | But you’re right, I shouldn’t drive. | 但你说得对 我不该开车 |
[17:01] | Yeah, definitely not. | 绝对不该 |
[17:06] | Where’d Mike go? | 迈克去哪了 |
[17:08] | He went home. He left his keys. | 他回家了 他把钥匙留下了 |
[17:09] | Great, let’s sell his car and pay some bills. | 真棒 我们把他的车卖了 付点账单吧 |
[17:15] | It’s so weird how we’re still standing in line | 真奇怪 我们还站在队伍里 |
[17:17] | and there isn’t even a line anymore. | 虽然现在已经没有队伍了 |
[17:21] | I hope Christy’s okay. | 我希望克丽丝蒂没事 |
[17:23] | Of course she’s okay. | 她当然没事 |
[17:24] | She’s smoking. | 她在抽烟 |
[17:26] | And I’m gonna tell her she can go get home on the bus. | 我要去告诉她 她可以坐巴士回家 |
[17:29] | Jill, calm down. | 吉尔 冷静点 |
[17:30] | When has saying that ever worked? | 这样说什么时候有用过 |
[17:32] | Be taller, Wendy! | 长高点 温蒂 |
[17:38] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:41] | Hello, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[17:44] | You got hugged! | 你被抱了 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:48] | How the hell did that happen?! | 怎么回事 |
[17:50] | I gave her toilet paper. | 我给了她卫生纸 |
[18:04] | Okay, that thing’s really on there. | 好吧 这玩意儿真牢 |
[18:11] | Okay, so how was it? | 感觉如何 |
[18:12] | Honestly, it was kinda life-changing. | 说实话 这改变了我的人生 |
[18:16] | You could’ve downplayed it a little. | 你可以轻描淡写一点 |
[18:18] | I did. | 我已经这样做了 |
[18:21] | For one solid minute, | 有那么整整一分钟 |
[18:23] | Dhara gave me her full attention | 达拉对我全神贯注 |
[18:25] | and it made me feel so… valued. | 这让我感觉很被重视 |
[18:29] | Well, yippee for you. | 我为你欢呼 |
[18:31] | It made me realize I haven’t been giving you guys | 这让我意识到 我没给你们 |
[18:33] | the attention you deserve. | 应得的关注 |
[18:35] | I’m inconsiderate, I’m always late, | 我不顾及你们 总是迟到 |
[18:37] | and even when I am with you, my head’s in a different place. | 就算我和你们在一起时 我的大脑也在想别的 |
[18:41] | That’s exactly what I’ve been saying. | 我一直都在这样说 |
[18:43] | Jill, you came here for a hug | 吉尔 你是为了拥抱而来 |
[18:45] | and you’re gonna get one. | 你会得到的 |
[18:49] | For the next minute, it’s just you and me. | 接下来一分钟里 只有你和我 |
[18:53] | But you’re just a regular person. | 但你只是个普通人 |
[18:54] | What’s that gonna do? | 那有什么用 |
[18:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:07] | Okay, this is weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[19:12] | Oh, well, it’s not terrible. | 这并不糟糕 |
[19:21] | It’s actually kinda nice. | 这实际上挺好的 |
[19:26] | Something’s happening. | 发生了一些事 |
[19:31] | I love you, Christy. | 我爱你 克丽丝蒂 |
[19:36] | I think I love everybody. | 我想我爱所有人 |
[19:38] | Oh, God, now… now I remember what my intention was. | 天啊 现在我记得我的意图了 |
[19:44] | I just really wanted a hug. | 我只是真的想要一个拥抱 |
[19:50] | Have you ever noticed anything strange about my ears? | 你意识到我的耳朵有什么奇怪之处吗 |
[19:55] | The big one or the little one? | 大耳朵还是小耳朵 |
[20:07] | Hey, this is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[20:10] | Christy’s been in such a happy spiritual place lately, | 克丽丝蒂最近处于快乐的精神世界里 |
[20:12] | I had to get away from her. | 我得离她远点 |
[20:14] | Well, don’t worry, no happy people here. | 别担心 这里没有快乐的人 |
[20:16] | Even Mike stopped coming. | 就连迈克也不来了 |
[20:18] | I actually saw Mike today. | 我其实今天看到了迈克 |
[20:21] | Yeah, where? | 在哪 |
[20:22] | My AA meeting. | 我参加的匿名戒瘾会 |
[20:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Evidently something I said rang true. | 是的 显然我说的话听起来是真的 |
[20:29] | Nice work, Johnny Applesober. | 说得好 播撒戒瘾的强尼 |
[20:33] | This place is cool. | 这地方真酷 |
[20:34] | Hey, welcome. | 欢迎 |
[20:36] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上嘴 |
[20:38] | Hi, we read about you on Yelp. | 我们在点评网上看到了这家店 |
[20:40] | Where’s the dog? | 狗狗在哪 |
[20:41] | Oh, he’s around here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[20:42] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[20:45] | – Turn on the charm, boy. – Oh, my God. | -施展魅力吧 狗子 -天啊 |
[20:47] | Oh! Hi, baby. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[20:49] | What are you drinking? | 你们喝什么 |
[20:50] | This is our third day in Napa. | 这是我们来纳帕谷的第三天 |
[20:52] | Anything but wine. | 除了红酒 什么都行 |
[20:54] | Honey, they get it. | 亲爱的 他们懂你 |