时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, I can’t go to the bistro with you guys today. | 我今天不能和你们去咖啡馆了 |
[00:08] | “Oh, why is that, Wendy?” well, I’ll tell you. | 为什么 温蒂 我告诉你们 |
[00:11] | I’m scrubbing in on a transplant. | 我要参与移植手术 |
[00:13] | This woman’s getting a new heart on Valentine’s Day. | 有个女人在情人节移植新心脏 |
[00:16] | How beautiful is that? | 多美好啊 |
[00:18] | What I’m hearing is “No date.” | 言外之意是”没约会” |
[00:21] | I was gonna say the same thing, | 我正想说同样的话 |
[00:22] | but I was lifting this chair. | 但我在抬椅子 |
[00:24] | I don’t have a date either, and I’m fine with it. | 我也没约会 我不在乎 |
[00:26] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[00:27] | Really? You believed me? | 真的吗 你信了 |
[00:30] | I have my first date with Andy. | 我今天要第一次和安迪约会 |
[00:32] | Oh, you’re going out with the cop? That’s great. | 你要和那个警察约会吗 真好 |
[00:34] | Kind of hoping he picks me up in the police car. | 有点希望他开警车接我 |
[00:36] | Never sat in the front before. | 从没坐过前排 |
[00:40] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[00:41] | Are you gonna be okay tonight? | 你今晚没事吧 |
[00:42] | Why wouldn’t I be okay? | 我为什么有事 |
[00:44] | Well, it’s your first Valentine’s Day | 这是你第一个情人节 |
[00:46] | since… you know. | 自从… 你懂的 |
[00:49] | Victor died. | 维克托死后 |
[00:51] | I was trying to be sensitive. | 我想委婉点 |
[00:53] | Oh, my bad– I thought you forgot his name. | 怪我 我以为你忘了他名字 |
[00:56] | I actually have big plans. | 我其实有大计划 |
[00:58] | I have a date with myself. | 我要和自己约会 |
[01:00] | Hmm. How many times you have to ask | 你要问多少次自己 |
[01:02] | before you got a yes? | 才能得到同意 |
[01:04] | Actually, I’m going to order in | 实际上 我会点外卖 |
[01:07] | and watch Notting Hill because I’ve never seen it. | 然后看《诺丁山》 因为我没看过 |
[01:09] | You’ve never seen Notting Hill? | 你没看过《诺丁山》吗 |
[01:10] | It’s like the best movie ever. | 那是史上最棒的电影 |
[01:12] | “I’m just a girl…” | 我只是个女孩 |
[01:13] | “Standing in front of a boy…” | 站在一个男孩面前 |
[01:15] | “Asking him to love her.” | 请求他爱她 |
[01:18] | I hope it’s better when Julia Roberts says it. | 我希望茱莉亚·罗伯茨说得更好 |
[01:22] | So, Tammy, do you have a date with Yuri? | 塔米 你要和尤里约会吗 |
[01:24] | Valentine’s is a big night for Uber drivers, | 情人节对优步司机来说是个重要夜晚 |
[01:26] | so he’s invited me to ride shotgun. | 所以他邀请我坐在副驾驶 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna work the GPS, hand out some candies, | 我会规划路线 发糖果 |
[01:29] | and probably clean up some puke. | 还可能清理一些呕吐物 |
[01:32] | Aw, I wish I was cleaning up puke with a fella. | 我也希望我能和男人清理呕吐物 |
[01:36] | Why don’t you and I do something? | 我们何不搞点活动 |
[01:38] | Maybe grab dinner. | 或许一起吃晚餐 |
[01:39] | Adam’s got to work anyway. | 反正亚当要工作 |
[01:41] | A Valentine’s dinner with my mother. | 和我妈妈吃情人节晚餐 |
[01:43] | Is this the saddest moment of my life? | 这是我人生中最悲哀的时刻吗 |
[01:45] | – No way. – Not even close. | -不是 -差得远 |
[02:10] | This place is beautiful. | 这地方真美 |
[02:13] | Thank you for forcing me to shower. | 感谢你逼我洗澡 |
[02:16] | Now I wish I had. | 现在我希望我洗了 |
[02:20] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[02:23] | Happy Valentine’s Day. Mm. | 情人节快乐 |
[02:25] | Complimentary crab cake for the lovely couple. | 免费的螃蟹蛋糕 送给可爱的情侣 |
[02:28] | Oh, she’s my… | 她是我的… |
[02:29] | Soul mate. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[02:34] | What we won’t do for free food. | 我们为免费食物也是拼了 |
[02:38] | Hey, I’m just happy he thought I could | 我只是很高兴他以为我能 |
[02:39] | land someone half my age. | 找到比我小一半的人 |
[02:41] | You realize you just made yourself 80. | 你知道你刚把自己说成80岁了吧 |
[02:44] | Or did I make you 20? | 或者我把你说成20岁了 |
[02:46] | Yeah, let’s go with that. | 好 按这个说法来 |
[02:49] | These are so much better than the ones we serve at the restaurant. | 这蛋糕比我们餐厅的好多了 |
[02:52] | But maybe that’s because I’m not racing a busboy | 但或许是因为我不用赶在勤杂工前 |
[02:54] | to dig it out of the trash. | 把它从垃圾堆里翻出来 |
[02:57] | The best crab cake I ever had | 我吃过最好的螃蟹蛋糕是 |
[02:58] | was when I lived in Madagascar. | 我住在马达加斯加时吃的 |
[03:02] | When did you live in Madagascar? | 你何时在马达加斯加住过 |
[03:03] | When I was in the Peace Corps. | 我在和平部队工作的时候 |
[03:05] | You were in the Peace Corps? Mm-hmm. | -你在和平部队工作过 -嗯 |
[03:06] | It was a good way to cross | 那是穿越国际边境 |
[03:07] | international borders without a lot of questions, | 不引起麻烦的好方法 |
[03:09] | and a couple of villages got water, so… | 而且几个村庄有了饮用水 |
[03:13] | Wow. I can’t believe there’s something about you I don’t know. | 不敢相信还有你的事我不知道 |
[03:16] | Oh, honey, there’s lots of things. | 亲爱的 有很多事你都不知道 |
[03:18] | Did you know there’s a shotgun pellet in my left ass cheek? | 你知道我左屁股里有猎枪弹片吗 |
[03:22] | – You’re kidding. – It was a ricochet. | -开玩笑的吧 -子弹反弹了 |
[03:23] | I wasn’t the intended target. | 我不是预定目标 |
[03:29] | This is fun, we should do this more often. | 真有趣 我们应该经常这样做 |
[03:33] | I’ll have a Diet Coke, two limes. | 我要一杯健怡可乐 两颗酸橙 |
[03:35] | One squeezed, one not. | 一颗榨汁 一颗不榨 |
[03:37] | Beer, no fruit. | 啤酒 不要水果 |
[03:40] | We have a wide selection of craft beers and microbrews. Oh. | 我们有多种精酿和微酿啤酒 |
[03:44] | You know what? I’ll just take anything | 只要是衰败工业城市 |
[03:45] | that comes from a failing steel town. | 出产的啤酒我都要 |
[03:49] | You sure it doesn’t bother you that I’m having a drink? | 我喝酒你不介意吧 |
[03:51] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不介意 |
[03:52] | Especially not that crappy beer you ordered. | 尤其不介意你点的劣质啤酒 |
[03:56] | Okay, two limes. | 好吧 两颗酸橙 |
[03:58] | If you were still drinking, what would you have ordered? | 如果你依然喝酒 你会点什么 |
[03:59] | Well, in a place like this, I’d have gone | 在这种地方我会点 |
[04:01] | with a vodka martini straight up with a twist, | 伏特加马提尼不要冰加柠檬 |
[04:04] | six olives on the side. | 配六颗橄榄 |
[04:05] | On the side? | 配橄榄 |
[04:07] | Well, I didn’t want to waste the room in the glass, | 我不想浪费杯子里的空间 |
[04:08] | and the olives were my dinner. | 而且那些橄榄是我的晚餐 |
[04:12] | That-that would fill you up? | 你那样能吃饱吗 |
[04:13] | Well, when you have six martinis, | 喝六杯马提尼 |
[04:14] | that’s 36 olives. | 就是36颗橄榄 |
[04:17] | You know, it’s-it’s, uh, it’s weird. | 知道吗 很奇怪 |
[04:19] | I-I can’t picture you not having it all together. | 我无法想象你失控的样子 |
[04:21] | Oh, I have pictures. | 我有照片 |
[04:25] | But that’s third date material. | 但那是第三次约会的谈资 |
[04:29] | We’re already talking about a third date. | 我们已经开始说第三次约会了 |
[04:31] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[04:33] | Do you own bowling shoes? | 你有保龄球鞋吗 |
[04:36] | No, but you just gave me a reason to shop. | 没有 但你刚给了我购物的理由 |
[04:43] | Okay, Jenny. You and Todd make some memories tonight. | 好了 詹妮 你和托德今晚创造美好回忆哦 |
[04:45] | And stay out of prison. | 别进监狱 |
[04:49] | Moment of truth. | 真相时刻 |
[04:51] | How’d we do? | 我们表现如何 |
[04:52] | Five stars and maximum tip. Oh! | 五星加最高小费 |
[04:55] | I feel like one of those stars is mine. | 我感觉其中一颗星归功于我 |
[04:56] | Oh, is true. Your banter was sparkling. | 没错 你的玩笑很有趣 |
[05:03] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在 |
[05:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:06] | You’re sure you’re okay not going | 你确定你能接受 |
[05:07] | – to some fancy dinner tonight? – Hell yeah. | -今晚不去吃高档晚餐吗 -当然 |
[05:09] | Riding around with a cool guy | 和一个很酷的男人 |
[05:10] | in a car that isn’t stolen? | 坐在一辆不是被偷的车里 |
[05:13] | This is the most romantic night of my life. | 这是我人生中最浪漫的一晚 |
[05:16] | It gets better. | 还会变得更好 |
[05:17] | Check under your seat. | 看看你座椅底下 |
[05:21] | A Burger King wrapper? | 汉堡王包装纸 |
[05:23] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[05:24] | Ow. That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[05:28] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[05:29] | No one’s ever given me a rose before. | 没人给我送过玫瑰 |
[05:32] | Get used to it. | 准备习惯吧 |
[05:42] | Okay, Hugh Grant. | 好了 休·格兰特 |
[05:43] | Do your thing. | 施展魅力吧 |
[05:56] | Hey, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[05:57] | – I am freaking out. – What’s wrong? | -我吓死了 -怎么了 |
[06:00] | I think Yuri wants to have sex with me tonight. | 我觉得尤里今晚想和我做爱 |
[06:03] | I haven’t dated in a long time. | 我很久没约会过了 |
[06:05] | Remind me, why is that bad? | 提醒我一下 做爱为什么不好 |
[06:07] | Because I’ve been in prison for seven years | 因为我蹲了七年监狱 |
[06:09] | and so has my… you know. | 我的那个什么也是 |
[06:13] | Well, what are you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[06:15] | Everything. | 一切 |
[06:16] | I’m afraid we do it and then he dumps me, | 我怕做完后他甩了我 |
[06:17] | or we do it and it’s terrible, | 或者做得很糟 |
[06:19] | or it’s amazing and then we fall in love | 或者做得很爽 然后我们相爱 |
[06:20] | and then he dies. | 然后他死了 |
[06:22] | It happens. | 真会发生的 |
[06:23] | It happened to you. | 你就遇到了 |
[06:25] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[06:27] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | If you’re not ready, just tell him. | 如果你没准备好 告诉他就行 |
[06:31] | Wow, you say stuff that’s so obvious, | 你说话总是显而易见 |
[06:33] | but it always makes me feel better. | 但总能让我感觉更好 |
[06:36] | Ooh, I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[06:37] | Here he comes with the tacos. | 他拿着玉米饼回来了 |
[06:38] | Wait, it’s just a guy who really looks like him. | 等等 只是个长得像他的人 |
[06:40] | Oh, no, it’s him. Bye. | 不 就是他 再见 |
[06:56] | Hey, Wendy. What’s going on? | 温蒂 怎么了 |
[06:58] | I’m about to go into surgery and I just want | 我要进手术室了 我只想打电话 |
[07:00] | to call and say hi so you don’t get lonely. | 问候一下你 让你不孤单 |
[07:02] | Oh, thank you, I’m good. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[07:04] | – Happy operating. – Oh, I don’t operate. | -动手术快乐 -我不动手术 |
[07:06] | I just hand stuff to the person who does. | 我只是递东西给动手术的人 |
[07:07] | Well, happy handing. | 递东西快乐 |
[07:11] | Now it sounds like you’re minimizing. | 现在听起来你在小瞧我 |
[07:13] | Goodbye, Wendy. | 再见 温蒂 |
[07:15] | You take the next call. | 下个电话你接 |
[07:20] | Look at that: the couple that got engaged | 快看 订婚的情侣 |
[07:22] | just got a free chocolate soufflé. | 刚得到了免费巧克力舒芙蕾 |
[07:25] | Hey, after dinner, get on your knee and ask me to marry you. | 吃完后 跪下向我求婚 |
[07:27] | No, you’ve already been proposed to. | 不 你已经被求婚过了 |
[07:30] | You propose to me. | 你向我求婚 |
[07:33] | Fine, but you better say yes. | 好 但你最好答应 |
[07:35] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[07:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:40] | I would love to pretend to get engaged. | 我很想假装订婚 |
[07:42] | Because I know it’s never gonna actually happen. | 因为我知道这永远不可能成真 |
[07:44] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:46] | I’m fine with it. | 我认命了 |
[07:47] | I have an amazing group of friends, | 我有一群好朋友 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna have a kick-ass career. | 我会有很棒的事业 |
[07:51] | And between us, | 悄悄告诉你 |
[07:52] | sex with myself has never been better. | 自摸超爽的 |
[07:59] | So you’re just giving up on love? | 所以你放弃爱情了 |
[08:01] | Well, if I’m being honest, | 如果要说实话 |
[08:03] | I don’t know if I’ve ever been in love. | 我都不知道我是否爱过 |
[08:04] | That makes me sad. | 这令我很悲伤 |
[08:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:08] | ‘Cause it’s kind of your fault. | 因为这算是你的错 |
[08:12] | My fault? What’s that supposed to mean? | 我的错 什么意思 |
[08:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:15] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:17] | Tell me more about the Peace Corps. | 再跟我讲讲和平部队 |
[08:19] | No, I’m not rewarding you | 不 我不会奖励你 |
[08:20] | with fascinating stories about the Orient. | 关于东方的奇妙故事 |
[08:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:26] | You know, I thought we were past you blaming me for everything. | 我以为你已经不再什么事都怪我了 |
[08:29] | That’s why it’s something we can joke about. | 所以我们可以拿这事开玩笑啊 |
[08:32] | Jokey-joke-joke. | 开个玩笑嘛 |
[08:35] | Every joke has a kernel of truth. | 每个笑话都蕴含真相 |
[08:37] | Not this one. | 这个没有 |
[08:38] | It’s just funny. | 只是可笑 |
[08:41] | Ha-ha, hee-hee, hoo-hoo. | 呵呵呵 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | The hostess swears we’re “Totally” Next | 服务员保证我们”真的”是下一个 |
[08:52] | and she’s “Totally” Sorry, but between you and me, | 她”真的”非常抱歉 但我私下告诉你 |
[08:53] | I don’t “Totally” Believe her. | 我不是”真的”相信她 |
[08:57] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:58] | I’m actually having fun waiting with you. | 其实跟你等着我也挺开心 |
[09:00] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[09:03] | Jill Kendall. | 吉尔·肯德尔 |
[09:06] | Vivian Prescott. | 薇薇安·普雷斯科特 |
[09:10] | How. Are. You? | 你好吗 |
[09:11] | Ne-ver be-tter. | 从没更好过 |
[09:14] | What. Is. Happening? | 发生了什么 |
[09:17] | Oh. Andy, this is my friend Vivian from the club. | 安迪 这是我在俱乐部的会员朋友薇薇安 |
[09:20] | Vivian, this is Andy. | 薇薇安 这是安迪 |
[09:21] | Oh, nice to meet you. Hi. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:22] | The only club I belong to is Costco. | 我只有在好市多是会员 |
[09:27] | Eh, eh? All right. | 不笑吗 好吧 |
[09:29] | Uh, you know what? I’m gonna go flash my badge | 我去亮一下警徽 |
[09:31] | – and get us our table. – Okay. | -给我们要桌子 -好 |
[09:33] | So he’s a cop? | 他是个警察啊 |
[09:36] | Yeah, my house got broken into, | 是的 我家遭贼了 |
[09:37] | so I hired him for private security. | 所以我雇他当私人保镖 |
[09:41] | Okay, that makes much more sense. | 好 这就说得通了 |
[09:44] | – What’s so funny? – Well, for a second, I thought | -有什么好笑的 -我刚还以为 |
[09:46] | you guys were on a date. | 你们在约会 |
[09:49] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 才不是 |
[09:51] | So, uh, lunch? | 下次约午餐 |
[09:53] | Let’s do. | 行 |
[10:01] | – “Oh, God, no”? – What? | -天啊 才不是 -什么 |
[10:04] | No, it’s just, I– you know, I heard what you said | 就是 我听见你对你朋友 |
[10:05] | to your friend: “Oh, God, no.” | 说的话了 天啊 才不是 |
[10:08] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:09] | That came out wrong. I didn’t mean it. | 我不该那么说 我不是那意思 |
[10:11] | It’s just, she’s very judgy and gossipy and wouldn’t understand. | 她爱评判人 爱八卦 不会懂的 |
[10:16] | Wouldn’t understand what? | 不会懂什么 |
[10:18] | No, no, it’s not that she wouldn’t understand, | 不不 不是她不会懂 |
[10:19] | there’s nothing to understand, it’s just that… | 没什么要懂的 只是 |
[10:21] | She’s used to me being with a certain type. | 她习惯了我和某种类型的男人在一起 |
[10:26] | All right, uh, well, um… how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[10:29] | You enjoy your Diet Coke, | 你慢慢喝你的健怡可乐 |
[10:31] | and if your type comes along, tell him I said good luck. | 如果你的类型来了 告诉他我祝他好运 |
[10:38] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[10:40] | Your table’s totally ready. | 你的桌子真的好了 |
[10:56] | You know that chicken isn’t me. | 你知道那只鸡不是我吧 |
[10:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:00] | It’s small and skinny and a little bitter. | 它又小又瘦 还有点苦 |
[11:04] | – Will you stop? – Me? You’re the one | -你能别闹了吗 -还问我 明明是你 |
[11:06] | who ruined mother-daughter Valentine’s Day. | 毁了母女情人节 |
[11:08] | – Come on. – What? I’m kidding. | -拜托 -干嘛 我开玩笑 |
[11:09] | Jokey-joke-joke, Ha-hee-ho-hoo. | 开个玩笑嘛 呵呵呵 |
[11:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | There was a kernel of truth. | 那蕴含真相 |
[11:16] | I do think it’s your fault I’ve never been in love. | 我的确认为我没爱过 这都怪你 |
[11:18] | I knew it. You’re unbelievable. | 我就知道 你简直不可理喻 |
[11:21] | I take you to a nice restaurant to cheer you up, | 我带你来一家高档餐厅 让你开心 |
[11:23] | and you still find a way to make me the bad guy. | 结果你还是想办法让我成了坏人 |
[11:26] | One nice dinner doesn’t make up for a sucky childhood. | 一次高档晚餐并不能弥补糟糕的童年 |
[11:29] | Look, even if I was a perfect parent… | 听着 即使我是完美妈妈 |
[11:32] | Ha! | 是个鬼 |
[11:33] | I said “If.” | 我说了即使 |
[11:36] | Even then, it wouldn’t have been enough for you, | 即使那样 对你来说也不够 |
[11:37] | because nothing’s ever enough for you. | 因为什么都无法让你满意 |
[11:39] | And if there’s a reason you’re gonna be alone forever, | 如果你孤独终老有个原因 |
[11:41] | that’s it. | 那就是原因所在 |
[11:44] | I have two choices. | 我有两个选择 |
[11:46] | I can go smoke, | 我可以去抽烟 |
[11:47] | or I can stab you in the hand with this steak knife. | 也可以用这把牛排刀捅你的手 |
[11:55] | I knew you didn’t have it in you. | 我就知道你没种 |
[12:02] | Yuri, wait, I need to tell you something. | 尤里 等等 我得告诉你一件事 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:05] | I can’t have sex with you tonight. | 我今晚没法和你做爱 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | And maybe tomorrow night. | 也许明晚也不行 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | It might be a while, is what I’m trying to say. | 我的意思是 我可能要等一段时间 |
[12:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:15] | Wait, I’m telling you you can’t have any of this magic, | 等等 我在告诉你 你得不到我这样的天仙 |
[12:17] | and you’re fine with it? | 你也没意见吗 |
[12:19] | Hey, if waiting means spending more time with you, | 如果等待意味着和你共度更多时光 |
[12:21] | talking and laughing and-and being happy, I’ll wait forever. | 聊天 大笑 享受幸福时光 我愿意等一辈子 |
[12:27] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[12:28] | I’m not trying to talk you into it. | 我不是想说服你 |
[12:29] | Well, you did, you magnificent man. | 你说服了 你这个出色的男人 |
[12:32] | I haven’t done this for seven years. | 我七年没做了 |
[12:33] | I hope your affairs are in order. | 希望你万事俱备 |
[12:37] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[12:40] | I mean, I’m crazy about this guy, and the first chance I got, | 我为这男人疯狂 而我一有机会 |
[12:42] | I threw him under the bus. | 就牺牲了他 |
[12:44] | Well, it sounds to me like you got scared. | 我觉得你害怕了 |
[12:48] | Those women from the club | 俱乐部的女人们 |
[12:49] | have been gossiping about me for years. | 八卦我好多年了 |
[12:51] | Especially Vivian. | 特别是薇薇安 |
[12:54] | Now I’m finally at a place where they’ve stopped whispering | 现在她们终于不再窃窃私语 |
[12:57] | and started saying “Let’s do lunch.” | 而是开始说 我们一起吃午餐吧 |
[13:00] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[13:02] | we never go, but they say it. | 我们从来都不去 但她们至少说了 |
[13:06] | So I panicked. | 所以我惊慌失措 |
[13:08] | I thought if I admitted I was on a date | 我想着 如果我承认我在和 |
[13:10] | with Andy the beer-drinking cop, the gossip would start | 喝啤酒的警察安迪约会 八卦又会开始 |
[13:13] | and I’d lose ’em again. | 我会再次失去她们 |
[13:15] | Yeah, you wouldn’t want to lose the people | 是啊 你可不想失去 |
[13:17] | you don’t go to lunch with. | 那些不跟你吃午餐的人 |
[13:20] | I’m a terrible, shallow person. | 我是个糟糕肤浅的人 |
[13:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:25] | But you’re less terrible and shallow than you used to be. | 但你没以前那么糟糕肤浅 |
[13:31] | You know, it’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[13:33] | The things you say are so obvious, | 你说话总是显而易见 |
[13:36] | but they do make me feel better. | 但总能让我感觉更好 |
[13:40] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:41] | Oh, if you must. | 那我就不强留你了 |
[13:47] | – I’ll get it. – Let it go to voice… | -我去接 -等它转到语音信箱 |
[13:49] | Hey, Bonnie. It’s Bonnie. | 邦妮 是邦妮 |
[13:53] | I know, I feel that way when she calls me, too. | 我知道 她给我打电话时 我也是这种感受 |
[13:59] | Look, I’m sorry to chew your ear off, | 听着 我很抱歉在你耳边唠唠叨叨 |
[14:01] | but she’s impossible. | 但她简直不可理喻 |
[14:02] | I offer to spend Valentine’s Day with her, | 我提出跟她共度情人节 |
[14:04] | and she still picks a fight. | 她依然找事吵架 |
[14:05] | Well, you did tell her she was gonna die alone, | 你的确告诉了她 她要孤独终老 |
[14:08] | and as a person you’ve said that to, it does hurt. | 你也对我说过这话 这的确很伤人 |
[14:11] | Bunch of snowflakes I hang out with. | 我身边的人真是像雪花一样脆弱 |
[14:14] | – Is she finished? – Oh, uh, hang on. | -她吃完了吗 -稍等 |
[14:20] | Listen, Bonnie, | 听着 邦妮 |
[14:21] | you two have a pattern. | 你俩有一种模式 |
[14:23] | It only takes one of you to break it, | 只需一人就能打破模式 |
[14:25] | and I think it’s got to be you. | 我觉得那人必须是你 |
[14:26] | Dumb. Go on. | 真蠢 继续 |
[14:28] | Hey, you called me. | 是你给我打电话的 |
[14:29] | So I’m not supposed to defend myself | 所以每次她因为她人生中的不幸 |
[14:31] | every time she blames me | 来责怪我时 |
[14:32] | for everything that’s wrong in her life? | 我就不该为自己辩护吗 |
[14:34] | Well, it’s what you always do and it never works, | 你一直都这样做 从来都不管用 |
[14:37] | so why not try something different? | 为什么不尝试一下不同的做法 |
[14:39] | Name one thing I could possibly do. | 说出一件我能做的事 |
[14:41] | You could just listen | 你可以聆听 |
[14:43] | and try to understand where she’s coming from. | 试图理解她的立场 |
[14:45] | Nah. What else you got? | 不行 你还有什么招 |
[14:48] | You let him take my plate? | 你让他拿走了我的餐盘吗 |
[14:50] | He didn’t even ask. | 他问都没问 |
[14:53] | Goodbye, Adam, I love you. | 再见 亚当 我爱你 |
[14:57] | So this was a disaster. Let’s go home. | 这是场灾难 我们回家吧 |
[14:59] | Not yet. Sit down. | 先别急 坐下 |
[15:03] | First, let me say I’m sorry | 首先 我想说我很抱歉 |
[15:05] | for that mean thing I said about you ending up alone. | 因为我对你说了孤独终老的刻薄话 |
[15:08] | It’s not personal. | 我不是针对你 |
[15:09] | I’ve said it to Marjorie, Wendy… | 我对玛乔丽 温蒂都说过 |
[15:11] | On her birthday. I remember. | 在她生日时 我记得 |
[15:14] | Anyway, you and I started to have a conversation, | 总之 你和我开始在聊天 |
[15:17] | and I think we should finish it. | 我觉得我们该聊完 |
[15:19] | You were saying it’s my fault you’re single, | 你说你单身都是我的错 |
[15:22] | and I want to listen to more of that, please. | 我想听你说更多 请说吧 |
[15:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I want to know why you feel that way. | 是的 我想知道你为什么这么觉得 |
[15:31] | It goes back to when I was a kid. | 这要追溯到我小时候 |
[15:34] | You brought boyfriends home that I thought | 你带了很多男友回家 我以为 |
[15:36] | were gonna be in our lives forever but they never were. | 他们会一直在我们身边 但从来没有过 |
[15:39] | That is not… | 那不是 |
[15:43] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[15:46] | Watching that kind of taught me men don’t stick around. | 看到那一切教会了我 男人不会一直留在你身边 |
[15:50] | I didn’t even know what a healthy relationship looked like. | 我都不知道一段健康的恋爱是什么样的 |
[15:53] | How was I supposed to find one? | 我要怎么去找 |
[15:57] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | This is weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[16:05] | Why aren’t you fighting back? | 你为什么不回嘴 |
[16:06] | Because everything you’re saying is true. | 因为你说的一切都是真的 |
[16:09] | That’s never stopped you before. | 那你也不曾因此停止反驳呀 |
[16:12] | Maybe I’m trying something different. | 也许我在尝试不同的方法 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | Look, I get why relationships are hard for you. | 我知道谈恋爱对你来说为什么很难 |
[16:20] | I was a terrible role model. | 我是个糟糕的榜样 |
[16:24] | Well, in your defense, | 帮你说句话 |
[16:27] | you were a big old drunk at the time. | 你那时候喝得烂醉 |
[16:31] | That is not an excuse. | 那不是个借口 |
[16:33] | But you were a single mom and I was a handful. | 但你是单身妈妈 我也不好带 |
[16:35] | Adorable but a handful. | 很可爱 但是不好带 |
[16:39] | Considering what I put you through, you were an angel. | 考虑到我让你经历过的事 你简直是个天使 |
[16:41] | You know, until fifth grade, | 直到五年级 |
[16:42] | when you started hitting the liquor cabinet. | 你开始去酒橱 |
[16:45] | Mom, there was no cabinet. | 妈妈 没有酒橱 |
[16:46] | There was the floor next to your bed, | 酒放在你床旁边的地板 |
[16:48] | the oven, and the shower caddy. | 烤箱 还有浴室架 |
[16:51] | That you’re functional in the world is amazing. | 你还好好活着 这真了不起 |
[16:56] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻 |
[16:58] | I’m the one who’s always bringing up the past | 是我总是提起过去 |
[17:01] | and throwing it in your face. | 把气撒在你身上 |
[17:03] | Yeah, but I did all those things. | 是啊 但那些事我都做过 |
[17:05] | A long time ago. | 在很久之前 |
[17:08] | I need to get over it already. | 我得赶快翻篇 |
[17:10] | Well, how about you stop beating up on yourself | 这样吧 你别自责 |
[17:13] | about not being in a relationship? | 现在没谈恋爱了好吗 |
[17:14] | You will be. | 你会谈的 |
[17:16] | You are one of the most incredible people I know. | 你是我认识的最棒的人之一 |
[17:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:27] | Do you want to stay for dessert? | 你想留下来吃甜点吗 |
[17:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:37] | Bonnie Plunkett, will you marry me? | 邦妮·普兰科特 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[17:39] | – Yes! – She said yes! | -我愿意 -她说了愿意 |
[17:42] | She said yes! | 她说了愿意 |
[17:46] | Free chocolate soufflé over here, two spoons. | 我要免费的巧克力舒芙蕾 两把勺子 |
[18:05] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[18:07] | I know you’re mad at me. | 我知道你生我的气 |
[18:09] | You should go into police work. | 你该去当警察 |
[18:13] | Andy, I screwed up big-time and I am so, so sorry. | 安迪 我搞砸了 很抱歉 |
[18:19] | The thing you got to know about me is I’m not a great person, | 你需要知道 我不是个好人 |
[18:22] | but I used to be worse, which means I’m getting better. | 但我以前更糟糕 这就表明我在变好 |
[18:29] | And I haven’t liked anybody as much as I like you | 很久以来 我都没有像喜欢你一样 |
[18:31] | in a very long time. | 这么喜欢过一个人了 |
[18:33] | So if you just give me another chance, | 所以如果你肯给我另一个机会 |
[18:34] | I promise I will do everything I can not to mess it up. | 我保证我会尽力不搞砸的 |
[18:43] | Look… believe it or not, | 随你信不信 |
[18:46] | um, I think I’m a great catch, | 我觉得我条件很好 |
[18:50] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[18:53] | I just want to be with someone who feels the same way… | 我只想和也这样觉得的人在一起 |
[18:59] | …no matter who’s looking. | 不管旁边有谁 |
[19:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:24] | I know you said you were okay by yourself, | 我知道你说过你一个人待着挺好 |
[19:26] | but I say that all the time and I never mean it. | 但我一直这样说 我从来都不是真心的 |
[19:29] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[19:30] | Hi, Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[19:32] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[19:34] | We’re not allowed to talk until she finishes her movie. | 她看完电影前 我们不能说话 |
[19:39] | …four TRSs | 四枚TRS |
[19:40] | and tell them we need radar feedback | 告诉他们KFT在晚上七点返回前 |
[19:41] | before the KFTs return at 1900. | 我们需要雷达讯号 |
[19:43] | Then inform the Pentagon we’ll need Blackstar cover from… | 然后通知五角大楼 我们需要黑星掩护 |
[19:46] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[19:48] | She and Andy broke up. | 她和安迪分手了 |
[19:51] | I… | 我 |
[19:52] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[19:55] | What? They were talking, too. | 干嘛 她们也在说话 |
[20:00] | How was the surgery? | 手术怎么样 |
[20:02] | I sneezed and got kicked out. | 我打了喷嚏 被赶出来了 |
[20:04] | I don’t even know if she made it. | 我都不知道手术成功了没 |
[20:06] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:12] | How was your dinner? | 你们的晚餐怎么样 |
[20:15] | Christy and I got engaged. | 克丽丝蒂和我订婚了 |
[20:23] | The heart is beating. | 那颗心在跳了 |
[20:25] | – That’s great. – Yay. | -真棒 -耶 |
[20:26] | Come on, guys, it’s almost finished. | 拜托各位 都快结束了 |
[20:29] | – You’re right. We got this. – Sorry. | -你说得对 我们可以的 -抱歉 |
[20:32] | – I had sex! – Oh, my God! | -我做爱了 -天啊 |
[20:35] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[20:36] | Tell us everything. | 跟我们说说一切 |
[20:37] | Details, details. | 说细节 |
[20:38] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[20:41] | How was it? | 那怎么样 |
[20:42] | It was like our souls touched. | 我们的灵魂好像接触了 |
[20:43] | I kicked out a window. | 我踢掉了一扇车窗 |
[20:47] | You don’t have to worry about me, Victor. | 你没必要担心我 维克托 |
[20:50] | I’ll never be alone. | 我永远不会孤单 |
[20:52] | Did you know that “nipple” in Russian | 你们知道俄语中奶头 |
[20:54] | is “neeple”? | 念赖头吗 |