时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[00:18] | You certainly are. | 你一直在看 |
[00:21] | On your way to being a lawyer. | 即将成为律师 |
[00:24] | Do you need money? | 你想要钱吗 |
[00:26] | ‘Cause I don’t have any. | 我可没钱 |
[00:28] | I just bought a Slurpee with my Discover card. | 我刚用发现卡买了一杯思乐冰 |
[00:32] | I was just thinking how proud I am of you. | 我只是在想我多为你自豪 |
[00:35] | And what I could’ve done in my life | 以及没有注意力缺陷障碍 |
[00:37] | if it weren’t for my ADD. | 我的人生会多精彩 |
[00:39] | There it is! | 又来了 |
[00:40] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[00:41] | I could’ve been a doctor. Or a lawyer. | 我本可能成为医生 或律师 |
[00:44] | Or a doctor-lawyer. | 或者律师医生 |
[00:46] | A doctor just for lawyers. | 专给律师看病的医生 |
[00:49] | Without borders. | 无国界 |
[00:54] | – How was your night? – Fantastic. | -你今晚过得如何 -很棒 |
[00:56] | If only March Madness were all year round. | 如果疯狂三月能持续一年就好了 |
[00:59] | Then it would just be madness. | 那就变成普通的疯狂了 |
[01:02] | Every basketball fan in town called in sick to work | 城里的每个篮球迷都请假不上班 |
[01:04] | and guzzled beer in my bar. | 在我的酒吧里狂饮啤酒 |
[01:06] | God bless them all. | 上帝祝福他们 |
[01:07] | Yay, alcohol! | 好耶 酒精 |
[01:09] | You should start your next share with that. | 你下次分享应该先这样说 |
[01:10] | Yeah, I started my first share with that. | 我第一次分享就是这样说的 |
[01:13] | And thank God for Tammy. | 谢天谢地有塔米 |
[01:14] | She’s not the best waitress, | 她不是最好的服务员 |
[01:15] | but she also doubles as a bouncer. | 但她还能兼职当保安 |
[01:17] | She threw one guy out tonight, and he literally bounced. | 她今晚扔走一个人 那人像球一样弹走了 |
[01:22] | Yo, Gus, how were the tips? | 格斯 小费怎样 |
[01:23] | Gus made $85. | 格斯赚了85美元 |
[01:26] | – Ha. Tammy made five times that. – Seriously? | -塔米赚了五倍 -真的吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Hey, you want to pick up some shifts this weekend? | 真的 你这周末想来干活吗 |
[01:33] | I-I could use the help. | 我需要帮助 |
[01:34] | Yay, alcohol! | 好耶 酒精 |
[01:46] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:48] | Running a successful bar. | 经营着成功的酒吧 |
[01:50] | I’m so proud. | 我很自豪 |
[01:51] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[01:53] | Just think of the successful business I could’ve run… | 想想如果没有注意力缺陷障碍 |
[01:55] | If it weren’t for my ADD. | 我能经营多么成功的生意啊 |
[02:00] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[02:00] | Well, you– you do bring it up a lot, honey. | 你总是提起这事 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | And then do nothing about it. | 然后什么都不做 |
[02:04] | Because I have ADD! | 因为我有注意力缺陷障碍 |
[02:08] | There are therapists who deal with this stuff for free. | 有些治疗师会免费治疗这种病 |
[02:10] | Wendy gave you that guy’s number. | 温蒂给过你那人的电话 |
[02:11] | Oh, so now I’m taking advice from Wendy? | 所以我现在要听温蒂的建议吗 |
[02:13] | I should wear orange Crocs and giant underwear? | 我应该穿橙色洞洞鞋和巨大内裤吗 |
[02:17] | I am just saying, I realized I had a gambling problem, | 我只是说 我意识到我有赌博问题 |
[02:20] | I did something about it. | 所以为此做了一些事 |
[02:22] | Ooh. Cornered. | 将军 |
[02:25] | So you guys are just gonna gang up on me | 你们要合起来对付我 |
[02:26] | until I go see someone? | 直到我去看病吗 |
[02:28] | Seems like that’s what’s happening. | 看起来是这样的 |
[02:33] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[02:34] | I’ll go to a therapist. You happy? | 我会看治疗师 满意了吗 |
[02:36] | For the first time in seven years, | 这是七年来头一次 |
[02:37] | I might jump up and down. | 我有可能跳起来 |
[03:16] | Hope I’m walking into the right fancy house. | 希望我走对豪华的房子了 |
[03:21] | If not, I’m taking this weird little tree. | 如果不对 我要顺走这颗古怪的小树 |
[03:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:34] | Therapist? | 治疗师 |
[03:40] | “Please press button and have a seat.” | 请按钮并坐下 |
[03:49] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[04:10] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[04:21] | That’s the universe telling me to run. | 这是老天在让我跑 |
[04:25] | Bonnie Plunkett? | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[04:26] | Whatever you just said to that guy, | 不管你刚对那人说了什么 |
[04:27] | don’t say it to me. | 别对我说 |
[04:28] | He was crying when he got here. | 他来的时候就在哭 |
[04:31] | I’m Trevor Wells. Why don’t you come on in. | 我是特雷弗·威尔斯 请进 |
[04:32] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[04:34] | W-Wendy said this is free. | 温蒂说这是免费的 |
[04:35] | You’re not gonna get me in there | 你不会骗我进去 |
[04:36] | and then sell me a bunch of vitamins? | 给我推销一堆维他命吧 |
[04:38] | It really is free. | 这真是免费的 |
[04:39] | Also, I don’t believe in vitamins. | 而且我不相信维他命 |
[04:40] | And it’s not just because I have a reluctant swallow reflex. | 不仅是因为我有厌恶吞咽反射 |
[04:45] | Did you make that up? | 那是你编的吗 |
[04:46] | No, it’s a real thing. | 不 这是真的 |
[04:47] | We have a very supportive online community. | 我们有个互相支持的网上社群 |
[04:51] | I have no choice but to believe you, | 我只能相信你了 |
[04:52] | ’cause I didn’t have time to hack your Wi-Fi. | 因为我没来得及黑你的WiFi |
[04:55] | Well, you’re welcome to try. | 你尽可以试试 |
[04:56] | I’ll give you a thousand dollars if you guess my password. | 如果你猜到了我给你一千美元 |
[04:58] | Trevorheadshrink123. | 特雷弗心理医生123 |
[05:01] | That’s alarmingly close. | 这也太接近了 |
[05:09] | Two IPAs, one Hefeweizen, | 两杯印度淡艾 一杯德国小麦 |
[05:10] | three shots of silver tequila and an iced tea. | 三杯银龙舌兰酒 一杯冰茶 |
[05:13] | – And I need a beer. – What kind? | -一杯啤酒 -什么啤酒 |
[05:14] | I don’t know, cold? | 我不知道 冰镇啤酒 |
[05:17] | Tammy, the trick to doing this well | 塔米 做好这行的关键是 |
[05:19] | is to take as many orders as you can, | 尽量多接单 |
[05:20] | so you don’t waste a trip back to the bar. | 节省来吧台的次数 |
[05:22] | One is as many as I can. | 我一次只能接一单 |
[05:27] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴有你在 |
[05:28] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:29] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[05:30] | I am making stripper-level tips, | 我赚的小费和脱衣舞女一样多 |
[05:32] | and the only thing showing is my elbows. | 而我只用露胳膊 |
[05:35] | Yeah, yeah, hey, uh, two light beers | 这里 两杯淡啤 |
[05:37] | and a bourbon on the rocks… | 一杯波旁威士忌加冰 |
[05:37] | One at a time, I’m not a computer. | 一次一单 我不是电脑 |
[05:41] | Okay, iced tea for Mike, | 好了 迈克的冰茶 |
[05:44] | and shots and beers for Mike’s entourage. | 迈克跟班的龙舌兰和啤酒 |
[05:47] | Entourage. I like that. That doesn’t mean I’m paying. | 跟班 我喜欢 但这不意味着我会买单 |
[05:53] | – What happened? – That’s the sound of people winning money. | -发生了什么 -这是有人赢钱的声音 |
[05:56] | On what? The game isn’t over yet. | 赢什么钱 比赛还没结束 |
[05:58] | We all bet on Virginia to make the next three-pointer, | 我们都赌弗吉尼亚大学会投中下个三分 |
[06:00] | and they just hit it. | 他们刚投中了 |
[06:01] | Huh. No kidding. | 可不是吗 |
[06:03] | Which one of you guys is a bookie? | 你们谁坐庄 |
[06:04] | None of us. No, we use an app | 都不坐 我们用的是应用 |
[06:06] | where you can bet on stuff during the game. | 你可以在比赛中下注 |
[06:07] | Three-pointers, turnovers, | 三分 失球 |
[06:09] | which coach wears a toupee. | 哪位教练戴假发 |
[06:12] | So… theoretically, | 所以 理论上来说 |
[06:14] | uh, you can do this on your phone | 你可以用手机 |
[06:15] | in a dark closet with no one watching? | 躲在暗室里悄悄下注吗 |
[06:17] | Can and have. | 是的 我已经做过了 |
[06:20] | We live in an age of miracles. | 我们活在奇迹的时代 |
[06:22] | Ooh, you can bet on cricket? | 你可以对板球下注吗 |
[06:27] | So you went to Australia, huh? | 你去过澳大利亚啊 |
[06:33] | If you throw this thing, does it really come back? | 这玩意扔了真会飞回来吗 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you give it a try? | 你何不试试 |
[06:37] | Uh, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[06:40] | Would you please sit back down? | 请坐下 |
[07:06] | So, I guess you’re gonna leave it up to me. | 我猜你是想让我说吧 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:11] | If I didn’t have ADD, I could’ve done your job. | 如果我没注意力缺陷障碍 我也能做你的工作 |
[07:14] | I could’ve helped people. | 我也能帮助别人 |
[07:15] | Go ahead, uh, give me a problem. How’s your marriage? | 来吧 说个烦恼 你的婚姻如何 |
[07:19] | We’re not here to talk about that. | 我们不是来谈这个的 |
[07:20] | Ooh, I was just guessing, but G3, sunk your battleship. | 我只是随便猜猜 但没想到猜中了 |
[07:28] | How’s that make you feel? | 你对此有何感受 |
[07:31] | Bonnie, I’ve treated a number of adults with ADD. | 邦妮 我治疗过很多有注意力缺陷障碍的成年人 |
[07:34] | In my experience, there can be a tremendous amount of shame | 根据我的经验 患者通常感到 |
[07:37] | and embarrassment attached to it. | 极为羞愧和尴尬 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:42] | It’s a burden. | 这是个负担 |
[07:44] | I mean, I keep asking myself | 我总是在问自己如果没这病 |
[07:45] | what kind of mother I could’ve been, | 我会是怎样的母亲 |
[07:47] | what kind of partner I could’ve been– | 怎样的伴侣 |
[07:48] | Is this suede? | 这是麂皮吗 |
[07:52] | You know, I was gonna test you for ADD, | 我本想测试你是否有注意力缺陷障碍 |
[07:54] | but I think we can skip that. | 但可以跳过这步了 |
[07:58] | The important thing to remember is that it’s not your fault. | 要记住的重要一点是 这不是你的错 |
[08:01] | Say more about that. | 多说说这类话 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s a neurological condition, | 这是一种神经系统疾病 |
[08:04] | and there are a variety of ways to treat it. | 治疗方式多样 |
[08:07] | Uh, for instance, there’s medication. | 比如说 吃药 |
[08:09] | No can do, I’m sober. | 不行 我戒瘾了 |
[08:12] | I see some sober patients, | 我治疗过一些戒瘾患者 |
[08:14] | and there are certain medications | 在恢复中的人 |
[08:16] | – that people in recovery can use… – Okay, | -可以吃一些药 -好吧 |
[08:17] | this is the exact opposite of what I used to yell at doctors, | 这和我以前对医生吼的话完全不同 |
[08:21] | but do not give me pills. | 但别给我开药 |
[08:24] | If you tell me to take one, I will take 120. | 你让我吃一粒 我会吃120粒 |
[08:30] | Let’s move on. | 那继续 |
[08:32] | There’s cognitive behavioral therapy… | 还有认知行为疗法 |
[08:34] | Sexy name. | 名字很性感 |
[08:36] | It’s a long-term process of restructuring | 这是长期重新构建 |
[08:39] | how you think about things, so it changes your behavior. | 你的思考模式 改变你的行为 |
[08:42] | Yeah, you lost me at “Long process.” | 我听到”长期”就走神了 |
[08:46] | What do you got that’s quick? | 有没有什么快速疗法 |
[08:48] | Well, biofeedback has been proven effective | 短期的生物反馈 |
[08:51] | – in a shorter time frame. – What’s that? | -已被证实有效 -那是什么 |
[08:53] | We wire your brain to a computer… | 我们将你的大脑接上电脑 |
[08:55] | Nope, I saw The Matrix, that’s how they get you. | 不 我看过《黑客帝国》 他们就是那样害人的 |
[09:09] | Do you believe that people are trying to get you? | 你认为有人想害你吗 |
[09:11] | You’re either predator or prey, Trev. | 人不是捕食者就是猎物 特雷弗 |
[09:15] | Would you mind sitting back down? | 你介意坐下吗 |
[09:16] | I didn’t even know I was up. | 我都不知道我站起来了 |
[09:19] | That is just crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:22] | What about horses? Any therapy horses? | 马呢 有没有疗伤马 |
[09:24] | You think if I had horses, I wouldn’t lead with that? | 如果我有马 你觉得我不会先说吗 |
[09:27] | So no horses? | 所以没马 |
[09:28] | That really should go on your Yelp page. | 这应该写在你的点评网上 |
[09:32] | I’m sensing some resistance to you treating your ADD. | 我感觉你有些抗拒治疗 |
[09:34] | Is that what you’re “Sensing”? | 你感觉好敏锐哦 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | I have seen some patients | 我治疗过的一些患者 |
[09:43] | that actually become attached to their ADD, | 对注意力缺陷障碍产生了依赖性 |
[09:46] | because they feel like it gives them less responsibility | 因为他们觉得这样就不用对人生结果 |
[09:49] | for how their lives have turned out. | 负太大的责任 |
[09:52] | You’re saying I like having this curse? | 你是说我喜欢被诅咒吗 |
[09:54] | Well, I said it much more eloquently, but yes. | 我说得更形象 但没错 |
[09:58] | Well, your lousy marriage has obviously got you off your game. | 你糟糕的婚姻显然让你水平下降了 |
[10:01] | Good day, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[10:04] | Best thing about this place is this button. | 这地方最好的东西是这个按钮 |
[10:06] | Session is over. | 疗程结束 |
[10:08] | Or is it? It is! | 是吗 是的 |
[10:15] | What a nut. | 真是个疯子 |
[10:20] | These people are drinking so much, | 这些人喝的酒好多 |
[10:21] | and they all want different things! | 而且他们都要不同的东西 |
[10:23] | Tammy, breathe. | 塔米 深呼吸 |
[10:24] | It’s bad, we’re never getting out from under this. | 很糟糕 我们永远应付不了 |
[10:26] | – Hey, remember your training. – I’ve had no training. | -记住你的训练 -我没受过训练 |
[10:29] | Hey, I’m backed up here, too. Where the hell is Christy? | 我在吧台也很忙 克丽丝蒂去哪了 |
[10:32] | Oh, she’s over there with the guy | 她和那个人在一起 |
[10:33] | who ordered either the bourbon or a pizza. | 他点了波旁威士忌或披萨 |
[10:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[10:37] | We don’t sell pizza. | 我们不卖披萨 |
[10:38] | And I’m just learning this now? | 现在才告诉我 |
[10:40] | I’ve made pepperoni promises. | 我答应上辣香肠披萨了 |
[10:44] | Boom, count it! | 中了 |
[10:46] | Yeah! That’s three in a row. You’re our lucky charm. | 连中三次 你是我们的幸运符 |
[10:48] | Oh. Kentucky is shooting free throws. | 肯塔基大学罚球 |
[10:51] | Christy, is he gonna make both? | 克丽丝蒂 两球都进吗 |
[10:53] | He’s a freshman, it’s a big moment. | 他是新人 这是个重要时刻 |
[10:55] | I’m going with no. | 我觉得不会 |
[10:57] | Oh, here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:00] | Sinks the first one. | 第一个进了 |
[11:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[11:02] | It’s not okay. I bet $300. | 有事 我压了300块 |
[11:06] | It’s a brick! | 球没进 |
[11:07] | It’s a brick! | 球没进 |
[11:09] | Ha. Sorry I spoke sternly. | 抱歉我口气很严厉 |
[11:12] | You were under a lot of pressure, Mike. | 你压力很大 迈克 |
[11:15] | Oh. Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[11:17] | Stop, I-I can’t take this. I can’t gamble. | 别 我不能拿 我不能赌博 |
[11:20] | Oh, this isn’t gambling, it’s just a tip. | 这不是赌博 只是小费 |
[11:22] | If you were gambling, you would’ve got ten times this. | 如果你赌了 你能拿到的是十倍的钱 |
[11:25] | – I would’ve? – Behind you. | -是吗 -小心身后 |
[11:27] | Behind you. Make a hole, people! | 小心身后 让路各位 |
[11:30] | I’m going down. | 我要摔倒了 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God, what’s going on? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[11:46] | Welcome to March Madness in Gamblers Anonymous. | 欢迎来到匿名戒赌会的疯狂三月 |
[11:49] | Christy, saved you a seat. | 克丽丝蒂 我给你留了座位 |
[11:52] | Thanks. This is crazy. | 谢谢 真疯狂 |
[11:54] | Yeah, lot of people bottom out in March. Ugh. | 是啊 很多人在三月都会重蹈覆辙 |
[11:57] | In AA, it’s New Year’s. | 匿名戒瘾会是在元旦 |
[11:59] | In my sex addiction group, it’s Easter Sunday. | 我的戒性瘾小组是在复活节 |
[12:02] | No one’s quite figured out why. | 没人搞懂为什么 |
[12:06] | So, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[12:07] | Good. | 挺好 |
[12:10] | Hey, are you aware of these new live betting apps on your phone? | 你知道现在手机上有新的在线投注应用吗 |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[12:14] | I’m not, what are they? Hmm. | 我不知道 是什么应用 |
[12:16] | Fastest way to wind up living in your car again, Lucy. | 这是让你又一次住进车里的最快方法 露西 |
[12:20] | I lost my car last month. Stupid Super Bowl. | 我上个月把车输了 愚蠢的超级碗 |
[12:25] | So I was cocktail waitressing and these guys were making live bets | 我在做鸡尾酒服务员 有些人正在在线投注 |
[12:29] | and they may have solicited my opinion on a few scenarios. | 他们也许征求了几次我的意见 |
[12:35] | And I killed it. | 我简直大杀四方 |
[12:36] | I ended up with 600 bucks. | 我赚了600块 |
[12:38] | – Gambling? – Well, they gambled, | -靠赌博吗 -他们赌博了 |
[12:40] | and then they tipped me when they won. | 赢了就给我小费 |
[12:42] | So I didn’t gamble, right? | 我没赌博 对吧 |
[12:44] | Please say yes, please say yes. | 拜托说对 拜托说对 |
[12:46] | No, you didn’t gamble, but you came awfully close. | 你没赌博 但你就差一点 |
[12:50] | I know. It’s just, I don’t want to quit the bar. | 我知道 只是 我不想辞掉酒吧的工作 |
[12:53] | I’m making great money and I’m helping out my mom’s fiancé. | 我赚的很多 而且这是在帮我妈妈的未婚夫 |
[12:57] | Okay, let’s make a plan. | 我们定个计划 |
[12:58] | You call me at the beginning of your shift, | 你在上班 休息时和下班时 |
[13:01] | on your break and at the end of your shift. | 给我打电话 |
[13:03] | I love that plan. And I can keep my winnings. | 我爱这计划 我可以保留我赢的钱 |
[13:05] | Tips. Tips– they’re tips. | 是小费 那是小费 |
[13:08] | Lucy, what’s on your phone? | 露西 你手机上有什么啊 |
[13:11] | Porn. | 黄片 |
[13:14] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[13:20] | You’ll get it back in April. | 四月再还给你 |
[13:22] | He knows me. | 他了解我 |
[13:26] | All right, I know it’s been rough. | 我知道最近很艰难 |
[13:30] | Tammy sacrificed her body for the team. | 塔米为了团队牺牲了她的身体 |
[13:32] | Christy got pretty dehydrated. | 克丽丝蒂脱水严重 |
[13:34] | Somebody stepped on Gus’s paw. | 有人踩了格斯的爪子 |
[13:37] | So today, you got to keep pounding those fluids. | 所以今天 你们得多喝水 |
[13:41] | Don’t be bashful. | 别害羞 |
[13:42] | We got 12 hours of games ahead of us. | 接下来有12小时的比赛 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:46] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[13:47] | If we die, we die together. | 如果过我们要死 就一起死 |
[13:49] | You can get it done, you can get it done. | 你们可以的 你们可以的 |
[13:52] | And what’s more, you got to get it done. | 更重要的是 你们必须做到 |
[13:54] | All right, bring it in. | 好 来一起 |
[13:56] | “Barrelworks” On three. One, two, three. | 数到三喊木桶作坊 一二三 |
[13:58] | Barrelworks! | 木桶作坊 |
[14:02] | Okay, somebody open the doors, let the madness begin. | 谁去开门 让疯狂开始吧 |
[14:07] | I bet you’re pretty surprised to see me. | 你看到我肯定很惊讶 |
[14:10] | Well, you did call for an appointment. | 你的确来电预约了 |
[14:13] | I bet that surprised you. | 那肯定让你惊讶 |
[14:16] | Sure. | 没错 |
[14:19] | I just thought I’d prove to you | 我只是想证明给你看 |
[14:20] | that I’m not clinging to my condition. | 我没有执着于自己的病 |
[14:22] | Bonnie, you don’t have to prove anything to me. | 邦妮 你没必要向我证明什么 |
[14:25] | I’m pretty much a stranger. | 我基本上是个陌生人 |
[14:27] | Disappointing. I was hoping this would be | 真令人失望 我还指望 |
[14:28] | a little more adversarial. | 我们会更加敌对 |
[14:31] | Give it time. | 耐心点 |
[14:34] | All right, so start doing your thing. | 好 开始你的工作吧 |
[14:38] | How do you know I haven’t started already? | 你怎么知道我还没有开始 |
[14:41] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[14:44] | Welcome to the game. | 欢迎来到游戏 |
[14:50] | We got hot wings, fiery hot wings | 有辣翅 超辣翅 |
[14:53] | and for Mike, Burn My Ass Like Napalm wings. | 迈克的菊花残变态辣翅 |
[14:56] | Otherwise known as the poor man’s colonoscopy. | 也叫穷人的结肠镜检查 |
[14:59] | – Enjoy. – Oh, don’t go. | -用餐愉快 -别走 |
[15:01] | I’m on a cold streak here, I-I need the magic. | 我一直没赢 需要你的魔法 |
[15:03] | Who do you like to make the next basket? | 你觉得谁能投进下一个球 |
[15:06] | Okay, that was fun yesterday, guys, | 昨天很有趣 各位 |
[15:08] | but, uh, I got a lot of work to do. | 但我有很多工作要做 |
[15:10] | Oh, come on, Christy. My kids need shoes. | 拜托 克丽丝蒂 我的孩子需要鞋子 |
[15:13] | You don’t have kids. | 你没有孩子 |
[15:14] | Okay, I need shoes. | 那就是我需要鞋子 |
[15:16] | Fine, but only one. | 好吧 但就一次 |
[15:19] | Cincinnati. | 辛辛那提 |
[15:20] | Oh– you heard the lady. Cincinnati. | 你们听到了 辛辛那提 |
[15:22] | Check it out, Christy, I’m getting it done. | 瞧瞧 克丽丝蒂 我在完成任务 |
[15:27] | And boom goes the dynamite. | 预言成真 |
[15:29] | Way to go, Christy. | 真棒 克丽丝蒂 |
[15:31] | We’re coming up on the end of the half. | 上半场快结束了 |
[15:33] | Is it gonna be an odd or even score? | 分数会是奇数还是偶数 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry, you guys. I-I got to walk away now. | 抱歉各位 我得走了 |
[15:38] | Hi, how we doing here? Anybody need more– Screw it. | 大家都好吗 谁还需要更多的 去他的 |
[15:41] | Put 20 on odd, 40 on Auburn to cover the first half spread | 押20块奇数 让分投注40块奥本大学 |
[15:44] | and show me the odds on the North Carolina game. | 给我看看北卡大学比赛的赔率 |
[15:46] | Faster. | 快点 |
[15:50] | So to recap, your Bonnie bullet points are: | 总结一下 你的邦妮重点是 |
[15:53] | abandoned as a little kid, kicked out of 12 foster homes– | 小时候被抛弃 被赶出12个寄养家庭 |
[15:56] | never my fault. | 从来都不是我的错 |
[16:01] | On my own by 16, full-blown addict and criminal by 18, | 靠自己活到16岁 18岁成了瘾君子和罪犯 |
[16:04] | sober at 50 and hopefully by 60, doctor-lawyer. | 50岁戒瘾 希望60岁女儿能当上律师 |
[16:10] | You know, it sounds like your ADD | 听起来你的注意力缺陷障碍 |
[16:11] | actually served you quite well. | 让你过得挺好的 |
[16:14] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[16:15] | Your childhood was a nightmare, | 你的童年是一场噩梦 |
[16:18] | and your ability to check out from that might have saved your life. | 你能够不去想那段时光也许拯救了你 |
[16:22] | So I should be grateful that I’ve got ADD? | 我该感恩我得了注意力缺陷障碍吗 |
[16:26] | It may have been a very helpful coping mechanism. | 这也许是很有帮助的应对机制 |
[16:29] | It allowed your brain to avoid some pretty terrible feelings. | 这让你的大脑避免了一些非常糟糕的感觉 |
[16:36] | But you’re in a safe place, | 但你现在很安全 |
[16:38] | so you can allow those feelings to come up and be healed. | 你可以体会那些感觉 并且得到治疗 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | So what are you feeling, Bonnie? | 你有什么感觉 邦妮 |
[16:47] | I feel pretty pissed off, Trevor. | 我觉得很生气 特雷弗 |
[16:50] | And you have every right to be. | 你有权如此 |
[16:51] | – I do? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:53] | Your life was heartbreaking. | 你的生活令人心碎 |
[16:57] | If I were you, I’d feel pretty enraged | 如果我是你 我会对我经历的事 |
[16:59] | at what had happened to me. | 感到非常愤怒 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:02] | The trauma of your childhood | 你童年的创伤 |
[17:03] | informed every moment of your life since then. | 塑造了从那以后你生命的每一刻 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[17:15] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[17:23] | Don’t let this discourage you in any way. | 不要因为我而泄气 |
[17:32] | Hey, Christy, come on! | 克丽丝蒂 拜托 |
[17:34] | I got a dozen drinks here that need to go out! | 这里有一打酒需要端 |
[17:36] | Tammy’s got it. | 塔米可以的 |
[17:37] | It’s true. I’m unstoppable. | 是的 我简直势不可挡 |
[17:40] | Hey, if you see your drink, take it. | 如果你看到了你的酒 那就拿走 |
[17:42] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[17:46] | – Ah, we did it! Yeah! – What?! | -我们做到了 -什么 |
[17:47] | Yeah! Yeah! Ah! Yeah… | 太棒了 |
[17:51] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[17:57] | Okay, I was gonna call. | 我本来打算打电话的 |
[17:59] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[18:00] | Well, I-I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[18:02] | And I was just having fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[18:03] | Yeah, you were having fun. | 你的确是 |
[18:06] | ‘Cause you were gambling. | 因为你在赌博 |
[18:07] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我觉得发生的事是这样的 |
[18:09] | I didn’t care about the gambling. | 我不在乎赌博 |
[18:11] | It was about the camaraderie, | 重点是友情 |
[18:13] | everybody rooting for the same team. | 大家都支持同一支队伍 |
[18:15] | I don’t have that in my life. | 我生活中没有这样的体验 |
[18:17] | In law school, everybody’s rooting for me to fail. | 在法学院 大家都支持我失败 |
[18:20] | I didn’t even care if I won money. | 我都不在乎我是否赢钱 |
[18:22] | I just, I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself. | 我只是想参与更伟大的事 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:32] | What a load of crap. | 真是一堆屁话 |
[18:34] | Geez. In AA, we’re nice to each other. | 天啊 在匿名戒瘾会 我们对彼此很友好的 |
[18:37] | Yeah, and in AA, you get camaraderie. | 是啊 在匿名戒瘾会你有友情 |
[18:40] | You got it in GA, too. | 你在匿名戒赌会也有 |
[18:43] | But don’t be telling me | 但别告诉我 |
[18:44] | you’re doing this to be a part of something. | 你这样做是为了参与更伟大的事 |
[18:46] | You’re doing this because you’re an addict. | 你这样做就是因为你有瘾 |
[18:49] | And in this case, the drug is adrenaline. | 在这种情况下 毒品就是肾上腺素 |
[18:54] | So you think I slipped? | 你觉得我犯了过失吗 |
[18:55] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[19:00] | I’m so pathetic. | 我好可悲 |
[19:02] | I’m never gonna get this. | 我永远也不会成功的 |
[19:04] | Oh, so you go right to the pity party? | 所以你直接就开始自怨自艾了吗 |
[19:07] | Again, no need to be mean. | 再说一次 没必要毒舌 |
[19:10] | Look, you’ve been slinging cocktails in there night after night. | 你每晚都在这里端鸡尾酒 |
[19:13] | – Now, were you ever once tempted to take a drink? – No. | -你有一次想喝一杯吗 -没有 |
[19:16] | Okay. And that’s because you’ve been sober for how long? | 好 那是因为你戒瘾了多久 |
[19:19] | – Five years. – And how long you been trying to quit gambling? | -五年 -你尝试戒赌多久了 |
[19:21] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[19:23] | You’re a newcomer. | 你还是新手 |
[19:25] | It’ll get easier, one day at a time. | 这会变得更容易 一天一天慢慢来 |
[19:29] | The rule is you do not gamble, no matter what. | 规则是你不赌博 无论如何 |
[19:33] | All these rules. | 这些规则好烦啊 |
[19:35] | It’s really just the one. | 其实就这一条 |
[19:39] | So can I let you go back in there to work | 我可以让你回去工作吗 |
[19:41] | or do I need to take you home? | 还是我得送你回家 |
[19:45] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[19:47] | My gambling buddies will be pissed, | 我的赌博伙伴会气死的 |
[19:49] | But I’ll be okay. | 但我会没事的 |
[19:52] | Hey, if you’re hungry, we serve great chicken wings. | 如果你饿了 我们的鸡翅很好吃 |
[19:56] | Yeah, I’m 64 years old | 我64岁了 |
[19:58] | and there isn’t enough Prilosec in the world. | 世界上的胃痛药还不够 |
[20:01] | I will have a beer, though. | 但我愿意喝杯啤酒 |
[20:03] | – Show-off. – Yeah. Nothing’s fair. | -炫耀 -对啊 人生不公平 |
[20:09] | I’m seeing what you do in a whole new light now. | 我现在对你做的事有了全新的认识 |
[20:11] | I’ll treasure that. | 我会珍惜的 |
[20:18] | So now that you like the therapist I recommended, | 既然你喜欢我给你推荐的治疗师 |
[20:20] | are you gonna be nice to me? | 你会对我好吗 |
[20:22] | He’s a therapist, not a gallon of gin. | 他是治疗师 不是一加仑杜松子酒 |
[20:26] | I’m just hoping we don’t have to listen to you complain | 我只是希望我们不必再听你抱怨 |
[20:28] | about your ADD anymore. | 注意力缺陷障碍了 |
[20:30] | No, ’cause it saved my life. | 不会 因为它拯救了我 |
[20:31] | What you’re not gonna see me do anymore is edit my anger. | 你不会再看到我控制我的愤怒了 |
[20:37] | Is that something you do? | 你在控制吗 |
[20:39] | I don’t know, I’m finding my way. | 我不知道 我还在找寻方法 |
[20:41] | But I’ve been told by a professional | 但一位专业人士告诉我 |
[20:42] | that I have every right to be angry. | 我有权生气 |
[20:45] | Oh, goodie. | 这下可好 |
[20:47] | Let’s hope the therapy helps you deal with that anger | 希望心理治疗能以健康的方式 |
[20:50] | in a healthy way. | 帮你应对愤怒 |
[20:51] | No promises, Marge. | 那可不一定哦 玛乔 |