时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Morning. Can you grab the milk? | 早 能帮我拿牛奶吗 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God. Is it another rat? | 天啊 又有老鼠吗 |
[00:09] | No. | 不 |
[00:11] | It’s food. | 是食物 |
[00:14] | Close it and open it again. I don’t believe it’s real. | 关上再打开 我不相信这是真的 |
[00:17] | Who did this? | 谁买的啊 |
[00:18] | Not me; I’ve got four dollars in my wallet | 不是我 我钱包里只有4美元 |
[00:21] | and it’s got to last me till next week. | 我还指着这钱过到下周呢 |
[00:22] | Well, it wasn’t me either and, by the way, | 也不是我 顺便说句 |
[00:24] | you have two dollars in your wallet. | 你钱包里只剩2美元了 |
[00:26] | Look, look. There’s strawberry jam. | 看 草莓酱 |
[00:28] | With seeds. | 还有籽 |
[00:29] | So you know it came from real strawberries. | 让你知道这是真草莓做的 |
[00:32] | – Morning. – Adam, | -早 -亚当 |
[00:33] | there’s food in the house. | 家里有食物 |
[00:35] | I know, I bought it. | 我知道 我买的 |
[00:36] | I’m tired of coming home at 2:00 A.M. after work | 我厌倦了凌晨两点回家 |
[00:38] | and finding a box of baking soda and a fuzzy lemon. | 只能找到一盒小苏打和发霉的柠檬 |
[00:42] | Okay, this jam is mine, I called it. | 好 这瓶果酱是我的 果酱归我 |
[00:44] | You know, I went crazy and bought | 我顺便买了些面包 |
[00:45] | – some bread to put that on. – Bread? | -来涂果酱 -面包 |
[00:47] | I want bread. I call that, too. | 我要面包 面包也归我 |
[00:50] | Adam, how much did you spend? | 亚当 你花了多少钱 |
[00:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[00:53] | We’re doing really well at the bar | 酒吧生意很好 |
[00:54] | and we deserve nice things. | 我们该买点好东西 |
[00:55] | Nice things I get, | 这点我懂 |
[00:57] | but what’s with the fancy-ass beans? | 但为什么买高档豆子 |
[01:00] | They’re not the grocery store brand? | 这不是杂货店的牌子吗 |
[01:02] | Nope. Check out the lid. | 不是 看看盖子 |
[01:04] | A pop-top! | 易拉盖 |
[01:06] | Okay, Bill Gates, now you’re just showboating. | 好吧 比尔·盖茨 你现在只是在炫耀 |
[01:33] | How’s the fruit looking today? | 今日水果怎么样 |
[01:35] | Must we do this dance? | 还得再演一遍吗 |
[01:37] | You’re right. Cheeseburger and fries. | 你说得对 奶酪汉堡和薯条 |
[01:41] | – You? – I’ll just have a side of mayo. | -你呢 -只要一份蛋黄酱 |
[01:43] | I’m not even in the mood to ask. | 我都懒得问 |
[01:46] | Is there a new mayo diet? | 有新的蛋黄酱食谱吗 |
[01:47] | Is it hard? Is it working? | 难吃吗 管用吗 |
[01:48] | ‘Cause you look good. | 因为你看起来很棒 |
[01:51] | I’m on the eat all the food in the fridge | 我吃的是”趁冰箱里食物变质前 |
[01:52] | before it spoils diet. | 吃光它们”食谱 |
[01:54] | She had a turkey leg and a box of cherry tomatoes for breakfast. | 她早饭吃了一根火鸡腿和一盒圣女果 |
[01:57] | Yeah. You could have helped out, too, | 是的 你本可以帮我 |
[01:58] | Miss “Yogurt that still had a week to go.” | “喝一周后才过期的酸奶”女士 |
[02:02] | I usually like their fights, but I don’t get this one. | 我通常喜欢听她们吵架 但这次我听不懂 |
[02:05] | Adam’s bar is finally bringing in | 亚当的酒吧终于 |
[02:07] | a little money and he had the audacity | 赚了点钱 他特别放肆地 |
[02:09] | to fill our fridge with food. | 用食物装满了冰箱 |
[02:11] | And I’ll be damned if I’m letting any of it go bad. | 我绝不会让任何食物变质 |
[02:13] | Here, banana-tizers all around. | 给 每人一根香蕉开胃 |
[02:15] | That’s great that his bar’s doing well. | 酒吧生意好是好事 |
[02:19] | Jinxsy! Don’t say it out loud. | 别啊 说出来就不灵了 |
[02:29] | you just salted that guy’s baby. | 你刚腌了那人的孩子 |
[02:33] | Why aren’t you happy the bar’s doing well? | 酒吧生意好你为什么不高兴 |
[02:35] | What did Bonnie just say? | 邦妮刚怎么说的 |
[02:39] | He smiled. | 他笑了 |
[02:43] | Oh, stupid baby thinks it’s snowing. | 傻孩子以为下雪了 |
[02:49] | Look, I’m glad it’s happening, | 生意好我很高兴 |
[02:51] | I just don’t want Adam going crazy with it. | 我只是不希望亚当得意忘形 |
[02:53] | – He bought food. – And running shoes. | -他只是买了食物 -还有跑鞋 |
[02:55] | Running shoes. | 跑鞋啊 |
[03:00] | – Yuri. – But it’s even better. | -尤里 -更好 |
[03:02] | It’s him holding a cat. | 是他抱着猫 |
[03:04] | Ooh, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[03:11] | Take the phone back. | 拿回手机 |
[03:13] | It’s his cousin’s cat, they’re roommates. | 这是他表弟的猫 他们是室友 |
[03:15] | Which reminds me, Christy. | 这让我想起来了 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:16] | Sergei just broke up with his girlfriend and I… | 谢尔盖刚和他女友分手了 |
[03:18] | – I’m in. – Maybe I’d fix you guys up, I mean… | -我愿意 -或许我能介绍你们 |
[03:21] | – I said I’m in. – …he’s pretty cute and I think you guys… | -我说了我愿意 -他很帅 我觉得你们… |
[03:22] | Did you not just hear her? | 你没听见她说话吗 |
[03:24] | – She’s about to jump up on this table and start twerking. – I really am. | -她就差上桌子扭屁股了 -千真万确 |
[03:27] | Okay, great, well, how about we go | 很好 我们周五 |
[03:29] | to their place for dinner Friday? | 去他们家吃晚餐怎么样 |
[03:30] | No, no, not Friday. We’ve got four pounds | 周五不行 我们有4磅 |
[03:31] | of pork shoulder that’s best before the 17th. | 猪肩肉17号以后过期 |
[03:35] | I haven’t touched a man in ten months. | 我十个月都没碰过男人了 |
[03:38] | I’m willing to take my chances with old pork. | 我情愿吃过期猪肉 也要搞到男人 |
[03:46] | Picking up your entire life and moving to a strange country? | 搬到另一个国家开始全新生活 |
[03:49] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[03:51] | – You must get homesick. – Sometimes. | -你一定会想家 -有时候会 |
[03:53] | But then I shove ice cube down his pants | 但我会把冰块塞进他的裤子 |
[03:55] | and say, “Snap out of it!” | 然后说 清醒点 |
[03:57] | It’s funny every time. | 每次都很搞笑 |
[04:01] | How did you learn to speak such good English? | 你从哪里学了一口流利的英语 |
[04:03] | Ah. Watching Law and Order: SVU. | 看《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》 |
[04:07] | “In the criminal justice system, | 在刑事司法体系中 |
[04:09] | “Sexually based offenses are… | 性犯罪被认为 |
[04:11] | …considered especially heinous.” | 极其令人发指 |
[04:14] | It’s happening. | 有化学反应了 |
[04:15] | No pressure– whatever happens, happens. | 别紧张 结果无所谓 |
[04:17] | But it’s happening. | 但有反应了 |
[04:19] | Who’s ready for Duncan Hines Bundt cake? | 谁想吃巧克力杏仁蛋糕 |
[04:23] | They raise their hands here. | 他们在这里要举手 |
[04:26] | Go relax on couch, we’ll clean up. | 去沙发上休息 我们收拾 |
[04:32] | – So what do you think? – He’s amazing. | -你怎么想 -他很棒 |
[04:35] | They’re both amazing. | 他们都很棒 |
[04:36] | They cook, they clean. | 他们做饭 打扫 |
[04:37] | And they’re gentle, sensitive lovers. | 而且他们是温柔 感性的爱侣 |
[04:40] | Well, mine is. | 至少我的是 |
[04:41] | And Sergei plays the guitar, so I can only assume… | 谢尔盖弹吉他 所以我猜他也是 |
[04:44] | I could have a Russian boyfriend who plays guitar? | 我可能会有一个弹吉他的俄罗斯男友 |
[04:47] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[04:48] | I always do this, I get ahead of myself. | 我总这样 过于心急 |
[04:50] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s just the first date. | 你说得对 这只是第一次约会 |
[04:51] | Be cool. | 淡定点 |
[04:52] | But we are totally having a double wedding. | 但我们一定要办双重婚礼 |
[04:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:55] | Dessert is served. | 上甜点 |
[04:57] | Sergei, he make this cake himself. | 谢尔盖自己做了这个蛋糕 |
[05:00] | It’s moist because it has pudding inside. | 它很湿润 因为里面有布丁 |
[05:04] | It’s sweet that you guys are so close. | 你们关系这么好真棒 |
[05:06] | We are like Three Musketeers. | 我们就像三个火枪手 |
[05:08] | But only two. | 但只有两个 |
[05:10] | Don’t make me emotional in front of women. | 别让我在女人面前激动 |
[05:14] | Please enjoy your moist cake, I will get this. | 请享受你们的湿润蛋糕 我去开门 |
[05:19] | Yuri, your cousin is so nice. | 尤里 你表弟真好 |
[05:20] | Ah, he has good heart. | 他心地善良 |
[05:31] | Is everything okay out there? | 外面没事吧 |
[05:33] | It’s just business. | 只是生意上的事 |
[05:41] | Sergei, please. We are entertaining. | 谢尔盖 拜托 我们还有客 |
[05:44] | I… Forgive me, ladies. | 原谅我 女士们 |
[05:47] | Five minutes and then Pictionary. | 5分钟后玩看图说词 |
[05:52] | Christy, how’s your cake? | 克丽丝蒂 你的蛋糕如何 |
[05:53] | Stolen. | 赃物 |
[05:55] | I mean, moist. I mean, good. | 我是说湿润 我是说很好 |
[05:59] | Who’s uncomfortable? | 有人不舒服吗 |
[06:09] | Is that a new hat? | 那是新帽子吗 |
[06:11] | I guess, maybe. I don’t know. | 我猜是吧 我不知道 |
[06:13] | Well, you either went to a store and bought a hat or you didn’t. | 你要么去商店买了要么没买 |
[06:16] | F-Fine, I bought a hat. | 好吧 我买了顶帽子 |
[06:19] | You might want to be nicer to me, | 你也许应该对我好点 |
[06:20] | I’m taking you out for a surprise. | 我要带你去给你惊喜 |
[06:22] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[06:23] | What kind of person hates surprises? | 哪种人会讨厌惊喜啊 |
[06:24] | The kind who was in the bath when the DEA broke down the door. | 那种洗澡时被缉毒局破门而入的人 |
[06:29] | The first time. The second time? | 第一次出乎意料 第二次 |
[06:31] | I was ready for them. | 我已经准备好了 |
[06:33] | Well, this is a good surprise. | 这是好的那种惊喜 |
[06:35] | Are we shopping for expensive hats? | 我们要去买昂贵的帽子吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. I got it at the car wash. | 天啊 这是在洗车店买的 |
[06:39] | Oh, so now we’re going to fancy car washes. | 现在还去高档洗车店了啊 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I was in line behind the queen. | 是的 我排队时前面站着女王 |
[06:45] | Uh, B-Bonnie. Bonnie, you got to get over this. | 邦妮 别再纠结这个了 |
[06:47] | I’m making money. | 我赚钱了 |
[06:49] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[06:50] | And I’ll try. | 我会尽力 |
[06:52] | Good, ’cause we’re here. | 很好 因为我们到了 |
[06:54] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[06:55] | No, no. | 不不 |
[06:57] | I don’t want a new car. | 我不要新车 |
[06:58] | I don’t need a new car. | 我不需要新车 |
[07:01] | My car is fine. | 我现在的车很好 |
[07:03] | Your left window doesn’t close, | 你左侧车窗关不上 |
[07:04] | you have a hole in the floor | 车底板上有个洞 |
[07:05] | and when you park it out front of the bar, | 当你停在酒吧前时 |
[07:06] | it scares customers away. | 会吓跑顾客 |
[07:08] | Is the bar doing well or are customers scared away? | 酒吧到底是生意好还是顾客被吓跑了 |
[07:10] | ‘Cause it can’t be both. | 因为两者矛盾 |
[07:12] | There she is, my favorite ex-mother-in-law. | 她来了 我最爱的前岳母 |
[07:15] | Oh, God. This yahoo? | 天啊 这傻缺 |
[07:18] | Hey, Baxter. | 巴克斯特 |
[07:20] | Was she surprised? | 她惊讶吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah, it made her super mad. | 是的 令她很生气 |
[07:22] | You know, everything you want a present to do. | 你懂的 礼物就该是这效果 |
[07:27] | I’m not angry. I just don’t need a new car. | 我不生气 我只是不需要新车 |
[07:29] | Will you at least let him show you | 你至少让他给你介绍一下 |
[07:31] | – the one that we picked out? – Fine. | -我们选的车好吗 -好吧 |
[07:33] | Change is uncomfortable. | 改变确实令人不适 |
[07:36] | But you know what is not uncomfortable? | 但你知道什么舒适吗 |
[07:38] | Heated leather seats. | 加热皮革座椅 |
[07:39] | My ass is hot enough on its own. | 我的屁股本来就够火辣了 |
[07:44] | Slide on in there, Bonnie. | 坐上试试 邦妮 |
[07:45] | Got the yacht rock all fired up. | 打开游艇摇滚 |
[07:46] | Christopher Cross and you are ready to ride like the wind. | 克里斯多夫·克劳斯将与你《风驰电掣》[歌名] |
[07:49] | Just don’t get caught between the moon and New York City. | 别在《月亮与纽约之间迷失》[歌名] |
[07:54] | Stay in your lane, Wheels. I got this. | 别多管闲事 轮椅男 我能搞定 |
[07:57] | I don’t know how many times I got to tell you guys I– | 我不知道我得和你们说多少次 |
[08:01] | Lumbar support. Shuts the yapper every time. | 腰部支撑 每次都能让话痨闭嘴 |
[08:04] | Hey. I see a little smile. | 我看到了微笑 |
[08:06] | Someone’s starting to like it. | 有人开始喜欢了 |
[08:08] | Okay, okay, how much? | 好吧 多少钱 |
[08:10] | Don’t worry about that, we can afford it. | 别担心 我们能承担得起 |
[08:12] | How much? | 多少 |
[08:15] | I worked out the sweetest deal ever. | 我拟了最划算的合同 |
[08:17] | Zero down, $350 a month. | 零首付 350美元一个月 |
[08:19] | – How many months? – Does that… | -多少个月 -这有关系吗… |
[08:20] | – How many months? – 72. | -多少个月 -72个月 |
[08:22] | 72 months? Who knows if we’ll still be together! | 72个月 谁知道那时我们是否还在一起 |
[08:26] | Wh-What? We’re getting married. | 什么 我们要结婚了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, you can get out of that. This, you’re locked in. | 结了可以离 合同不能反悔 |
[08:32] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[08:34] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[08:35] | – There’s a button. – Well, there’s a million buttons! | -里面有按钮 -里面有上百万个按钮 |
[08:41] | Will you– Bonnie, stop. | 邦妮 住手 |
[08:44] | Screw it. I’m going C-section. | 去他的 我要破肚而出 |
[08:47] | Be careful on the roof, these things are not well made. | 当心车顶 质量不好 |
[08:51] | I will see you at home, | 咱俩家里见 |
[08:53] | and don’t be late ’cause I’m making that ham. | 别回太晚 因为我必须做那个火腿 |
[08:59] | – Want to get high? – Absolutely. | -想抽大麻吗 -当然 |
[09:04] | Hey, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[09:05] | How’s your day? How’s it going? | 你今天如何 过得好吗 |
[09:06] | What, your friends aren’t here so now you want to talk? | 咋 你朋友们还没来 你就想和我聊天了吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, come on, I’m not like that. | 别这么刻薄 我不是那样的人 |
[09:12] | Don’t you have a son in college? | 你不是有个儿子在读大学吗 |
[09:14] | I’m 30. | 我才30岁 |
[09:18] | Well, this has been fun. | 跟你聊天真有趣 |
[09:19] | Hey, Tammy! | 塔米 |
[09:21] | Sorry I’m late, I was at Yuri’s. | 抱歉我迟到了 我在尤里家 |
[09:23] | – We had the place to ourselves, and we… – Please stop. | -家里只有我俩 然后我们 -别说了 |
[09:26] | Oh, I need to say it out loud. We made love. | 我得大声说出来 我们做爱了 |
[09:30] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[09:31] | Oh, that reminds me, this is from Sergei. | 那提醒了我 这是谢尔盖送的 |
[09:38] | An Apple Watch? | 一块苹果表 |
[09:39] | To quote Sergei, he’s “Smeetten” with you. | 引用谢尔盖的话 他迷上你了 |
[09:43] | Tammy, I can’t keep this. | 塔米 我不能收 |
[09:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:47] | Despite the fact that it looks cool and– | 虽然它看起来很酷 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God, it’s taking my pulse– | 天啊 它在测我的脉搏 |
[09:53] | I’m pretty sure it’s stolen. | 我很肯定这是偷来的 |
[09:55] | What? No, he knows a guy. | 什么 不 他认识熟人 |
[09:58] | Tammy, we both know what it means when you know a guy. | 塔米 我们都知道认识熟人是什么意思 |
[10:01] | And come on, | 拜托 |
[10:02] | that business in the apartment with the TVs… | 在公寓时有人给他送电视… |
[10:04] | Okay, so no man’s perfect, | 好吧 人无完人 |
[10:06] | but I really think you should give Sergei another chance. | 但我真的觉得你该给谢尔盖另一个机会 |
[10:08] | I’m not talking about me. You’re on parole | 我说的不是我 你在假释中 |
[10:11] | and Sergei’s obviously involved in illegal activity. | 谢尔盖明显做了违法的事 |
[10:14] | You’re taking a huge risk every time you’re in that apartment. | 你每次去那个公寓都在冒很大的风险 |
[10:17] | Well, I can’t take Yuri to Marjorie’s, | 我不能带尤里去玛乔丽家 |
[10:18] | it’s the least sexy place on the planet. | 那是世界上最不性感的地方 |
[10:21] | “Oh, are you two gonna get hot and bothered?” | 你俩会不会欲火焚身 |
[10:25] | This is serious. You could go back to prison. | 这是很严肃的事 你可能重回监狱 |
[10:28] | Look, I’m not stupid, okay? | 我不蠢 好吗 |
[10:30] | I know Sergei’s a little shady, but Yuri’s clean. | 我知道谢尔盖有些可疑 但尤里没问题 |
[10:33] | – Even if he is, the fact that he lives with him… – Stop. | -就算他是 但他与谢尔盖住在一起 -别说了 |
[10:35] | I got this. I have an amazing guy | 相信我 我找了个超棒的好男人 |
[10:38] | and I’m not screwing it up. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[10:40] | I think I’m just gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[10:42] | – Tammy… – No, you know what, I could eat. | -塔米 -算了 我还能吃 |
[10:45] | I just made love for three hours. | 我刚做了三小时的爱 |
[10:57] | Can you believe that guy? | 你能信他吗 |
[10:58] | Men, always trying to buy us cars. | 男人总是想给我们买车 |
[11:02] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是个玩笑吗 |
[11:04] | I don’t know. For as long as I can remember, | 我不知道 从我记事起 |
[11:06] | you’ve always said, “If I ever have money, I want a new car.” | 你总是说 如果我有钱 我就想买新车 |
[11:09] | I just think this spending is tempting the fates. | 我只是觉得这样的支出是赌运气 |
[11:11] | You know, putting a big target on us, | 让我们成为了大目标 |
[11:13] | like, “Hey, Universe, look over here. We got money.” | 瞧 整个宇宙 往这里看 我们有钱 |
[11:16] | Next thing you know, your pet monkey rips your face off. | 接下来 你的宠物猴子把你的脸都撕掉了 |
[11:19] | At least you’d have money for a new face. | 至少你有钱换新脸 |
[11:21] | No, I wouldn’t because Adam spent it all on hats. | 我没有 因为亚当拿钱全买了帽子 |
[11:26] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:27] | – Is that the hat? – Uh-huh. | -是这顶帽子吗 -是的 |
[11:29] | Good Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[11:32] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[11:33] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[11:34] | Well, good. I’m just confused. | 那就好 我只是搞不懂 |
[11:36] | What is the point of me busting my ass, | 如果我都不能给家人买点好东西的话 |
[11:38] | smelling like wings and beer, barely spending any time with you, | 那我拼命努力工作 一身鸡翅和啤酒味儿 |
[11:41] | if I can’t at least treat my family to a few nice things. | 几乎没和你共度任何时光还有什么意义啊 |
[11:44] | Aw, he called me family. | 他叫我家人 |
[11:47] | You’re so easy. | 你真容易被打动 |
[11:49] | It’s just I’ve always wanted to have money | 只是我一直都想有钱 |
[11:51] | and now that we do, I’m afraid we’re gonna lose it. | 现在我们有钱了 我就害怕我们会失去这笔钱 |
[11:54] | Oh, you worrying about us going broke | 你担心我们破产 |
[11:55] | makes me feel like you don’t have much confidence in me. | 这让我觉得你对我没多少信心 |
[11:58] | Well, I’m sorry, I don’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是那意思 |
[12:00] | Then can you maybe try to trust me? | 那你也许能努力信任我吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, Mom, for the family. | 是啊 妈妈 为了家人 |
[12:11] | All right, I will trust you. | 好吧 我会信任你 |
[12:13] | Good, because I bought you the car. | 很好 因为我给你买了车 |
[12:15] | What? How could you do that? | 什么 你怎么能这样做 |
[12:17] | What? Because I know you’re gonna love it. | 怎么了 因为我知道你会喜欢 |
[12:22] | Unbelievable. You’re so selfish. | 难以置信 你真自私 |
[12:25] | – That really dinged me. – Selfish? | -我脑门好疼 -自私 |
[12:27] | Left a dent. | 砸出了凹痕 |
[12:29] | You know what? I’m gonna take it back. | 我要把车还回去 |
[12:31] | You do what you want. | 随便你 |
[12:32] | Am I bleeding? | 我流血了吗 |
[12:34] | Where’d you park it? | 你停在哪里了 |
[12:35] | It’s the only car out front with a bow on it! | 那是唯一一辆有蝴蝶结的车 |
[12:40] | I’m a little dizzy. | 我有些头晕 |
[12:44] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[12:48] | So he-he just threw the keys at you? | 他就对你扔钥匙吗 |
[12:51] | I don’t really remember. I kind of blacked out. | 我不记得了 我昏过去了 |
[12:55] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[12:57] | sorry for coming by unannounced. | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[12:59] | Oh, it’s okay. Lots of people come here unannounced. | 没事 很多人都不请自来 |
[13:03] | At least it’s not 2:00 in the morning. | 至少现在不是凌晨两点 |
[13:06] | Yeah, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 那就是我想跟你聊的 |
[13:09] | You know Tammy’s on parole, right? | 你知道塔米在假释中吧 |
[13:12] | Yes, I love her anyway. | 是啊 我还是爱她 |
[13:14] | She could get into a lot of trouble for dating a guy | 她可能惹上大麻烦 因为她的约会对象 |
[13:17] | who’s living with a sweet, handsome, | 和一个贴心英俊 |
[13:19] | but obviously criminal cousin. | 但明显是罪犯的表弟住一起 |
[13:23] | Which reminds me, | 这提醒了我 |
[13:27] | please give this back to Sergei. | 请把这还给谢尔盖 |
[13:29] | Oh, Sergei’s not criminal, | 谢尔盖不是罪犯 |
[13:30] | he is what we call “Middleman.” | 他是我们所谓的中间人 |
[13:34] | Dimitri and Misha, now those guys are criminals. | 迪米特里和米沙才是罪犯 |
[13:39] | Look, you don’t want Tammy to go back to prison, right? | 你不希望塔米回到监狱 对吧 |
[13:42] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[13:43] | But you live with somebody she can’t be around. | 但你和一个她应该远离的人住在一起 |
[13:47] | Oh, so as long as I’m living with Sergei, she’s at risk? | 只要我和谢尔盖住一起 她就有危险吗 |
[13:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:54] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Yuri. | 谢谢你 尤里 |
[14:00] | No, thank you, Christy. | 不 谢谢你 克丽丝蒂 |
[14:05] | Shall I tell Sergei that you came by? | 我要告诉谢尔盖你来了吗 |
[14:12] | I’m not on parole, why the hell not? | 我又没在假释中 为什么不呢 |
[14:17] | – Hey there, can I tell you about our… – No. | -你好 我能跟你介绍 -别废话 |
[14:19] | – You look like you’re in the market… – No. | -你看起来想买 -别废话 |
[14:21] | – There’s my favorite… – No. Office, now. | -我最爱的 -别废话 来办公室 |
[14:24] | – Want a jelly doughnut? – No! | -想吃果酱甜甜圈 -不 |
[14:27] | Well, I do. | 我想吃 |
[14:30] | What’s wrong? Having trouble with the Sirius XM? | 怎么了 对天狼星XM有问题吗 |
[14:32] | A lot of our older custom… | 很多年长的顾客 |
[14:35] | A lot of our customers do. | 很多顾客都有 |
[14:37] | I’m returning the car. | 我要退车 |
[14:39] | – Bonnie, sit down. – No. | -邦妮 坐下 -不 |
[14:41] | Okay, well, I’m sitting. I’m on my feet all day. | 好吧 我坐下 我站了一天了 |
[14:44] | Hey, if I showed you a thing, could you tell me if it’s a corn? | 你能帮我看看这是不是鸡眼吗 |
[14:47] | I want you to tear up the contract. | 我希望你解除合同 |
[14:49] | Look, I have a pretty good idea of what you’re going through. | 我很了解你在经历什么 |
[14:54] | You got jelly on your shirt. | 你衬衫上滴了果酱 |
[14:55] | Aw, damn it. | 该死 |
[14:58] | Dance with a jelly doughnut, sometimes you pay the piper. | 和果酱甜甜圈跳舞 有时候就要承担后果 |
[15:02] | Look, when I met Candace, | 我跟坎迪斯认识时 |
[15:06] | I was living in my van. | 生活在面包车里 |
[15:07] | Now I have a five bedroom house, | 现在我有五间卧室的房子 |
[15:09] | membership at a golf club, | 高尔夫俱乐部的会员资格 |
[15:11] | collection of vintage arcade games. | 收集了经典街机游戏 |
[15:13] | Frogger, so underrated. | 《青蛙过河》 大大被低估了 |
[15:19] | Son of a… | 王八蛋 |
[15:22] | Is this going somewhere? | 你的重点是什么 |
[15:24] | What I’m trying to say is it took me a while to get used | 我想说的是 我花了一段时间才习惯 |
[15:26] | to having nice things, but it turns out, it’s great. | 拥有好东西 但结果这很棒 |
[15:30] | But aren’t you afraid it’s all gonna go away? | 但你不害怕一切都会消失吗 |
[15:34] | Even if it does, at least I enjoyed it while it lasted. | 就算消失了 至少我很享受这段时间 |
[15:38] | Huh. That actually makes sense. | 那很有道理 |
[15:42] | Really? ‘Cause when I was saying it, it sounded weird. | 真的吗 因为我说的时候感觉很奇怪 |
[15:46] | I don’t know, maybe I am getting in my own way. | 我不知道 也许我在自毁 |
[15:48] | I’ve always been a “Live in the moment” Kind of gal, | 我一直都是活在当下的女人 |
[15:50] | and now I’m obsessing about something | 现在我沉迷于一件 |
[15:51] | that hasn’t even happened. | 还没发生的事 |
[15:54] | Thoughts are not reality. | 想法不是现实 |
[15:57] | Wow, listen to me, and I’m not even high. | 听我说 我都没磕嗨 |
[16:01] | Baxter. | 巴克斯特 |
[16:02] | Fine, tail end of a good buzz. | 好吧 就抽了一小口 |
[16:05] | Enjoy this while you can. | 趁你还有时间 享受这一切 |
[16:07] | Aren’t you afraid it’s gonna make you soft? | 你难道不害怕这会让你变软弱吗 |
[16:10] | Oh, I’m soft, but Candace is loaded. | 我很软弱 但坎迪斯很有钱 |
[16:13] | As long as I’m with her, I’m fine. | 只要我跟她在一起就没事 |
[16:15] | And you sure you two are solid, jelly boy? | 你确定你们俩感情很好吗 果酱小子 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | Are we solid? | 我们感情好吗 |
[16:24] | Hey, sweetie, I just called to say I lo… | 亲爱的 我想给你打电话说我爱 |
[16:29] | Yeah, sure, you can call me back. | 行 你可以给我回电 |
[16:32] | It’s fine. She’s just a little busy. | 没事 她只是有点忙 |
[16:40] | Hey, Tammy. Aren’t you going inside? | 塔米 你不进去吗 |
[16:41] | I’ve been waiting for you. Oh. | 我一直在等你 |
[16:46] | Yuri told me you had a little talk with him. | 尤里跟我说你跟他聊了聊 |
[16:49] | Okay, yes, you’re mad, | 是啊 你很生气 |
[16:51] | but I just felt it was important | 但我觉得他知道这点 |
[16:53] | – that he knew… – He dumped me. | -很重要 -他甩了我 |
[16:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[16:57] | No. No, no, no, no, he wasn’t supposed to dump you, | 不不 他不该甩了你 |
[17:00] | he was supposed to dump Sergei. | 他应该甩了谢尔盖 |
[17:01] | He can’t dump Sergei, he’s family, | 他不能甩了谢尔盖 他是家人 |
[17:02] | and he’s the whole reason Yuri’s in America. | 因为他尤里才来美国 |
[17:06] | – I’m so sorry. – I thought we were friends. | -很抱歉 -我还以为我们是朋友 |
[17:08] | We are. That’s why I did it. I love you too much | 是啊 所以我才这样做 我太爱你了 |
[17:11] | to see you go back to prison. | 不想看你回到监狱 |
[17:13] | I set you up on a date, and you ruined my life. | 我给你安排了约会 而你毁了我的生活 |
[17:15] | Tammy, come on. | 塔米 拜托 |
[17:17] | Just a heads-up, I’m gonna share the crap out of this in there, | 提醒一下 我要在里面分享这件烂事 |
[17:19] | and I’m not gonna say your name ’cause that’s not cool, | 我不会说你的名字 因为这样不好 |
[17:21] | but they’re gonna know. Oh, they’re gonna know! | 但他们会知道的 他们绝对会知道的 |
[17:35] | And I’ve got such a long way to go | 我还有很长的一段路 |
[17:38] | Such a long way to go | 很长的一段路 |
[17:40] | To make it to the border of Mexico | 才能到墨西哥边境 |
[17:43] | So I’ll ride like the wind | 所以我要风驰电掣 |
[17:47] | Ride like the wind | 风驰电掣 |
[17:50] | Gonna ride like the wind | 风驰电掣 |
[17:56] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[18:06] | This is what I wanted to see. You happy, enjoying this. | 这才是我想看到的 你高兴地享受这一切 |
[18:09] | I am. | 我在享受 |
[18:10] | And you even upgraded the model, got all the bells and whistles. | 你甚至升级了车型 加了各种花哨功能 |
[18:13] | Hey, I wanted to do it right. | 我想把这件事做好 |
[18:15] | We might have to live in this thing someday. | 我们以后也许得住在车里呢 |
[18:17] | But still, did you need the rear entertainment system? | 但你真的需要后座娱乐系统吗 |
[18:20] | You guys ever see Minions? | 你们看过《小黄人大眼萌》吗 |
[18:22] | It is so good! | 超好看 |
[18:24] | I could totally live back here. | 我绝对可以住在这里 |
[18:32] | Ride like the wind | 风驰电掣 |