时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gus, give me five. | 格斯 击掌 |
[00:04] | Give me five. | 击掌 |
[00:08] | Your paw, my hand, make it happen. | 你的爪 我的手 碰一起 |
[00:11] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[00:12] | I have seen you do it with other people. | 我见你和其他人击掌过 |
[00:14] | Ah, damn it! | 可恶 |
[00:15] | Ooh, Daddy’s mad. | 爸爸生气了 |
[00:16] | United front, right? | 统一战线 好吧 |
[00:18] | I’ll remember this. | 我会记得这事的 |
[00:21] | Did you eat the chocolate out of my nightstand drawer? | 你吃了我床头柜抽屉里的巧克力吗 |
[00:24] | Sorry. I have to get gas today; I’ll pick you up another one. | 抱歉 我今天要去加油 我会再带一个回来 |
[00:27] | This isn’t gas station chocolate. | 这不是加油站巧克力 |
[00:30] | It has hints of elderberry and sea salt. | 它有接骨木和海盐的味道 |
[00:31] | It’s 72% cacao. | 可可含量72% |
[00:35] | You’re so upset you don’t know how to pronounce it. | 你很生气连名字都念错了 |
[00:37] | I love you, honey, but it’s cocoa. | 我爱你 亲爱的 但那叫卡卡 |
[00:41] | No, it’s cacao, you hillbilly. | 不 那叫可可 你个乡巴佬 |
[00:45] | And I was savoring this one square at a time. | 我一次只品尝一小块 |
[00:48] | You ripped through this thing like Augustus Gloop. | 你像奥古斯塔斯·格鲁普一样吃了个精光 |
[00:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:53] | The fat Nazi kid from Willy Wonka. | 《欢乐糖果屋》里那个纳粹肥仔 |
[00:59] | He was a Nazi? | 他是个纳粹吗 |
[01:02] | If I wanted to share it, | 如果我想分享的话 |
[01:02] | I would have put it in the kitchen | 我会放在厨房里的 |
[01:04] | where everything of mine gets eaten. | 我在那里放的所有东西都被吃了 |
[01:05] | Stay out of my drawer. | 别动我的抽屉 |
[01:07] | Ah, I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你反应过度了 |
[01:10] | Can I make you a cup of tea | 我能给你沏杯茶 |
[01:11] | or a nice comforting mug of hot “Cacao”? | 或倒一杯热乎乎的可可吗 |
[01:20] | No. | 不行 |
[01:22] | Hey, Rudy, what are the specials? | 鲁迪 特色菜是什么 |
[01:24] | Well, I’ll tell you what’s special. | 我告诉你什么是特色 |
[01:26] | A cheery hello from my good friend Christy. | 我的好朋友克丽丝蒂愉快的问候 |
[01:30] | Oh, God, what do you want? | 天啊 你想要什么 |
[01:31] | A wee favor-poo. Hmm? | 一个小小的忙 |
[01:33] | I got a DUI. | 我醉驾了 |
[01:34] | They suspended my license, and so, get this: | 他们吊销了我的驾照 所以听好了 |
[01:36] | I am legally required to do that thing you do. | 法律规定我必须做你做的那件事 |
[01:41] | Cry myself to sleep? | 哭着入睡吗 |
[01:43] | I’m referring to your meetings with the other drunkards. | 我是说你和其他醉鬼的聚会 |
[01:46] | I have to go to ten AA meetings and get this card signed. | 我必须参加十次戒瘾互助会 让人给这张卡签名 |
[01:49] | So, could you go to ten AA meetings | 你能去十次戒瘾互助会 |
[01:51] | and get this card signed? | 让人给这张卡签名吗 |
[01:54] | No. | 不能 |
[01:55] | If you’ve been ordered to go, you have to go. | 如果规定你去 你就必须去 |
[01:58] | All right. When are you picking me up? | 好 你什么时候来接我 |
[02:00] | Why do I have to pick you up? | 我为什么要接你 |
[02:01] | Because I could go to jail, | 因为我有可能蹲监狱 |
[02:03] | and your livelihood depends on me. | 而你的生计全靠我 |
[02:06] | God, no. | 天啊 不行 |
[02:10] | There’s a meeting tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. | 明早八点在社区中心 |
[02:12] | at the community center. | 有个互助会 |
[02:13] | Oof. I do not like | 那句话里没有 |
[02:16] | any of those words. | 一个我喜欢的字 |
[02:19] | There’s another meeting at 3:00, | 三点还有个互助会 |
[02:21] | but I know people at that one, so you have to be nice. | 但我认识会上的人 所以你必须友善点 |
[02:23] | I’ll have a couple of cocktails beforehand, loosen up. | 我会提前喝几杯鸡尾酒 放松一下 |
[02:28] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么恨我 |
[02:55] | It is pronounced “Cacao.” | 发音确实是”可可” |
[03:01] | What? | 什么 |
[03:02] | Yes, chocolate is made from the cacao bean. | 是的 巧克力是可可豆做的 |
[03:06] | Marjorie, chocolate does not come from a bean. | 玛乔丽 巧克力不是豆子做的 |
[03:11] | The point is, it’s just stupid candy, | 重点是 那只是破糖果 |
[03:13] | and he should get over it. | 他不该记仇的 |
[03:15] | Does Adam really ask for that much? | 亚当的要求真的很高吗 |
[03:17] | Sexually? | 性方面吗 |
[03:18] | Why would I be talking sexually? | 我为什么要谈性方面 |
[03:20] | You tell me. P.S., yes. | 你告诉我啊 顺说 是的 |
[03:23] | I’m just saying it might be nice to respect his boundaries. | 我只是说尊重他的底线或许比较好 |
[03:26] | Sexually? | 性方面吗 |
[03:27] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[03:29] | – Marjorie is really losing it. – Big time. | -玛乔丽变迷糊了 -超迷糊 |
[03:31] | She just threw a birthday party for one of her cats. | 她刚给自己的一只猫办了生日派对 |
[03:34] | I had to make a speech, with no heads-up. | 我做了个演讲 连提示都没有 |
[03:38] | Pretty good cake, though. | 但蛋糕挺香 |
[03:41] | Rudy, in here. | 鲁迪 进来 |
[03:43] | All the way. | 一直走 |
[03:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:49] | Oof. Cloudy with a chance of suicide. | 愁容满面 伴有自杀风险 |
[03:54] | I told you to be nice. | 我说了友善点 |
[03:56] | Now shut up and sit down. | 现在闭嘴坐下 |
[03:57] | I’ll get you a cup of coffee. | 我给你倒一杯咖啡 |
[03:58] | Cappuccino, bone dry, one pump of vanilla. | 卡布奇诺 不加奶 一撮香草 |
[04:03] | Hi, I’m Mary. | 我是玛丽 |
[04:04] | No. | 别烦老子 |
[04:09] | What a nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[04:10] | Ah, sorry about the Lorna Doones. | 很抱歉带了洛娜·杜恩饼干 |
[04:12] | I didn’t have time to bake. | 我没时间烤东西 |
[04:13] | I was busy planning a birthday party. | 我忙着策划生日派对呢 |
[04:17] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[04:18] | I’m babysitting Chef Rudy. | 我在照顾鲁迪主厨 |
[04:20] | He got a DUI. | 他醉驾了 |
[04:22] | Court-ordered attendance? | 法庭规定出席吗 |
[04:23] | And resenting every minute of it. | 痛恨参会的每一分钟 |
[04:25] | He doesn’t care about getting sober. | 他才不想戒瘾 |
[04:27] | It’s just a waste of time. | 这只是浪费时间 |
[04:29] | Christy, if you change your attitude about Rudy, | 克丽丝蒂 如果你改变对鲁迪的态度 |
[04:32] | you could be the one to help save his life. | 你有可能拯救他的人生 |
[04:37] | I never thought of making it about me. | 我从没想过这与我有关 |
[04:39] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我白教你了吗 |
[04:43] | So… you got through your first meeting. | 你撑过了第一次互助会 |
[04:47] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[04:48] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道这很难 |
[04:50] | Tell me how you’re feeling. | 告诉我你的感受 |
[04:51] | There’s no wrong answer. | 怎样回答都没错 |
[04:52] | One down, nine to go. | 一次完了 还有九次 |
[04:57] | All right, let’s hit it. | 好 出发吧 |
[04:58] | Wait. No. What’s happening? | 等等 不 怎么回事 |
[05:00] | Who are these people? | 她们是谁 |
[05:02] | It’s Wendy and Jill. | 温蒂和吉尔 |
[05:03] | They both shared at the meeting. | 她们在会上分享过 |
[05:05] | Yes. I’m still a-tingle. Hmm. | 是的 我依然有点小激动 |
[05:08] | Why are they in the backseat of your dreary economy car? | 她们为什么坐在你沉闷的经济型轿车后座上 |
[05:12] | Christy, am I allowed to be mean to him? | 克丽丝蒂 我能凶他吗 |
[05:14] | No, he’s a newcomer. | 不能 他是新人 |
[05:15] | Damn it. Welcome. | 该死 欢迎 |
[05:18] | So glad you’re joining us. | 很高兴你加入了我们 |
[05:20] | After meetings we all go to the bistro for coffee and pie. | 互助会后 我们都去咖啡馆喝咖啡吃馅饼 |
[05:23] | I was not court-ordered for coffee and pie. | 法庭没规定我必须去喝咖啡吃馅饼 |
[05:26] | Okay, then get an Uber. | 好 那你叫优步 |
[05:28] | Alas, I’ve been banned by Uber, Lyft, | 很遗憾 我被禁止使用优步 来福 |
[05:30] | and most gypsy cabs. | 和大部分固定出租车 |
[05:32] | Apparently, there are cameras everywhere now. | 显然 现在到处都是摄像头 |
[05:35] | Ugh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:37] | In the Neiman Marcus dressing room… | 在内曼·马库斯的更衣室里… |
[05:38] | No, no. We’re not going back and forth. | 不不 我们这不是交流体会 |
[05:42] | Again, welcome. | 再一次 欢迎 |
[05:50] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:52] | Literally, the last thing I said to you was leave my stuff alone. | 我跟你说的最后一句话就是别碰我的东西 |
[05:56] | I was replacing your chocolate. | 我在替换你的巧克力 |
[05:58] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[06:00] | I think you mean “Thank you.” | 你想说的是”谢谢”吧 |
[06:03] | This isn’t even chocolate. | 这甚至不是巧克力 |
[06:05] | It’s carob; it’s-it’s-it’s hippie chocolate. | 这是角豆树果 嬉皮士的巧克力 |
[06:07] | Well, it’s the only thing I could find | 这是我在玛乔丽的钱包里 |
[06:09] | in Marjorie’s purse. | 唯一能找到的东西 |
[06:10] | By the way, she was asking a lot of questions | 顺便说句 她问了很多关于我们 |
[06:12] | about our sex life. | 性生活的问题 |
[06:13] | That is one dirty bird. | 她私底下真肮脏 |
[06:16] | Look, I need to have something around here that’s just mine. | 我需要在这里有一个私人空间 |
[06:18] | Where is this all coming from? | 你为什么突然这样 |
[06:20] | It never bothered you before we were married. | 婚前也没见你计较过 |
[06:22] | Because I had my own apartment. | 因为那时我有自己的公寓 |
[06:23] | I had my own living room, my own kitchen, my own bed. | 自己的客厅 自己的厨房 自己的床 |
[06:25] | Okay, we get it, guy, you had a lot of stuff. | 好 我们知道了 你有很多东西 |
[06:28] | Now I’m down to a couple of drawers. | 现在我只剩几个抽屉了 |
[06:29] | And my wife can’t stay out of ’em. | 我妻子还总是翻它们 |
[06:31] | Hey, hold up. You rented out your apartment | 等等 你把公寓租出去是为了 |
[06:33] | so you could put more money into a bar I can’t drink in. | 给我不能去喝酒的酒吧注资 |
[06:35] | I put a cocktail on the menu called The Bonnie. | 我在酒单上加了一款叫邦妮的鸡尾酒 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Don’t think I didn’t notice | 是的 别以为我没注意到 |
[06:38] | the last ingredient was bitters. | 最后一样原料是苦酒 |
[06:40] | See? See? See? | 看吧 |
[06:42] | This is what you do. | 这就是你爱做的事 |
[06:43] | You change the subject. | 你转移了话题 |
[06:44] | We’re talking about me living in your house. | 我们在说的是我住在你家 |
[06:47] | And I know it’s your house ’cause none of me is in here. | 我知道这是你家 因为这里没我的东西 |
[06:50] | Well, if you want any of you in here, | 如果你想要这里有你的东西 |
[06:51] | you better back it down a notch. | 那你最好别咄咄逼人 |
[06:54] | I think we both know you’d cave before me. | 我想我们都知道你会在我之前妥协 |
[06:56] | Well, excuse me for being vital. | 我活力四射怪我咯 |
[06:58] | And you know damn well I have to live in “My house” | 你当然知道我必须住在我家 |
[07:01] | because I’m the building manager. | 因为我是大楼管理员 |
[07:03] | Perhaps the real issue is why | 也许真正的问题是 |
[07:04] | are you so threatened by my career? | 你为什么觉得被我的事业威胁了 |
[07:07] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[07:07] | Th-There it is. And you wonder why we still march. | 就是这个 你还好奇女人为什么依然游行 |
[07:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:13] | You want space? Have the whole room. | 你要空间是吧 整个房间给你 |
[07:14] | Including your drawer. | 附送你的抽屉 |
[07:20] | I had so many opportunities to get out of this. | 我有很多机会不上这条贼船的 |
[07:28] | No. No. No-no-no-no-no. | 不 不不不 |
[07:30] | No! No! | 不不 |
[07:31] | No! | 不 |
[07:38] | Off. | 下去 |
[07:42] | Off. | 下去 |
[07:59] | Just remember, I can fart, too. | 记住 我也能放屁 |
[08:12] | Wendy, you’re some kind of nurse, right? | 温蒂 你算是护士吧 |
[08:17] | Why are you all still surprised? | 你们为什么依然惊讶 |
[08:19] | My neck is really stiff from last night. | 我的脖子昨晚睡得很僵 |
[08:21] | Could you massage this? | 能帮我按摩吗 |
[08:23] | Could you be nice to me? | 能对我好点吗 |
[08:25] | Jill, could you massage this? | 吉尔 能帮我按摩吗 |
[08:30] | Feels weird rubbing somebody who’s never bought me jewelry. | 揉没给我买过珠宝的人感觉很奇怪 |
[08:34] | You didn’t have to sleep on the couch. | 你不必睡沙发 |
[08:36] | All you had to do was apologize to him. | 你只用对他道歉 |
[08:37] | Which is exactly why I had to sleep on the couch. | 这正是我睡沙发的原因 |
[08:40] | Keep up with the story. | 能用心听吗 |
[08:41] | Look, Bonnie, Adam needs to feel like it’s his house, too. | 邦妮 亚当也需要感觉那是他自己的家 |
[08:45] | Maybe if you let him bring a few of his things over, | 也许你让他带几件东西过去 |
[08:47] | he’ll relax and you can stop stealing my pocketbook snacks. | 他就会放松 你也不用偷我的钱包零食了 |
[08:51] | Nope, nope, nope. | 不不不 |
[08:52] | Sorry, but I got to overrule the Grand Poo-Bah here. | 抱歉 但我要反对大佬的意见 |
[08:55] | My ex tried to put one of those tables in the living room | 我的前夫曾试图在客厅里 |
[08:57] | that have those twirly flippy men on ’em, what do you call it? | 放有旋转小人的桌子 那叫什么 |
[09:00] | Foosball? You got a foosball table? | 桌上足球 你有桌上足球机吗 |
[09:05] | No, I do not. | 不 我没有 |
[09:07] | Because marriage is all about establishing dominance. | 因为在婚姻中 建立主导很重要 |
[09:10] | So is foosball. | 桌上足球也一样 |
[09:15] | Ugh. What? | 怎么了 |
[09:16] | Rudy on FaceTime. | 鲁迪视频连线我 |
[09:19] | Hmm. What? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | I need you to drive me to the mall. | 我要你开车送我去商场 |
[09:21] | I’m desperate for underpants. | 我急需内裤 |
[09:24] | I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[09:25] | Can you tilt the phone up? | 你能把手机抬高点吗 |
[09:28] | So be a lamb, pick me up in five. | 乖点 五点来接我 |
[09:30] | No. | 不 |
[09:31] | I’m taking you to meetings, that’s it. | 我送你去互助会 仅此而已 |
[09:32] | Well, what am I to do, hitchhike? | 我现在能怎么办 搭便车吗 |
[09:34] | My features are too delicate. | 我的容貌太娇美了 |
[09:35] | I would be ravaged by some trucker. | 我会被某个卡车司机蹂躏的 |
[09:38] | Well, after he’s done with you, | 等他完事后 |
[09:39] | tell him to drop you off at the mall. | 让他送你去商场啊 |
[09:43] | Can you believe it? | 你们能信吗 |
[09:44] | He’s being such a jerk about meetings, | 他对互助会十分不满 |
[09:46] | and now he expects me to be his chauffeur. | 现在他还指望我当他的司机 |
[09:48] | Well, in his defense, he’s being forced to go to AA. | 帮他说句话 他毕竟是被迫参加匿名互助会的 |
[09:51] | That’s never easy. | 那从来都不容易 |
[09:52] | Even if you aren’t dragged there, | 就算你不是被逼来的 |
[09:53] | that first meeting’s tough. | 第一次会议也很难 |
[09:55] | I liked mine. | 我喜欢我的第一次 |
[09:57] | People were friendly. They wanted to hear what I had to… | 人们很友好 想听我要说的… |
[09:58] | I was a wreck. | 我当时一团糟 |
[10:00] | I started crying so hard, | 我哭得好厉害 |
[10:01] | some old coke came out of my nose. | 一些陈年可卡因都从鼻子里喷出来了 |
[10:04] | Looked like tiny snowballs. | 看起来像是小雪球 |
[10:08] | I just remember riding in on that lawn mower and thinking, | 我只记得骑在割草机上想着 |
[10:10] | “It’s come to this.” | 竟然沦落到这般境地 |
[10:13] | …say. | 话 |
[10:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[10:17] | I was just trying to finish what I… | 我只是在说完我… |
[10:18] | I tried to help Rudy. He’s a lost cause. | 我试过帮助鲁迪 他没救了 |
[10:21] | …what I had to say! | 要说的话 |
[10:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:24] | No. | 有事 |
[10:27] | He doesn’t sound like a lost cause to me. | 我觉得他才不是没救了 |
[10:29] | He sounds like a very lonely man. | 而是个很孤独的人 |
[10:31] | Didn’t even have someone to take him to the mall. | 都没人载他去商场 |
[10:34] | Try to be patient with him. | 尽量对他耐心点 |
[10:36] | Why would I reward him? | 我为什么要奖励他 |
[10:37] | He just showed me his plums. | 他刚给我看了他的屁股 |
[10:42] | So, yea or nay on the mall? | 那你去不去商场 |
[10:43] | ‘Cause I could use some new undies, too. | 我也要买几件新内裤 |
[10:44] | Today I had to wear a pair of Marjorie’s. | 今天我穿的是玛乔丽的 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | I mean, not Marjorie’s. | 不是玛乔丽的 |
[10:49] | Someone else’s. | 是别人的 |
[11:09] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:13] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[11:15] | It’s not gonna be nothing. | 才不是没什么 |
[11:20] | I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在反思 |
[11:21] | and I’m really sorry I blew off | 我真的很抱歉我对 |
[11:23] | what you were saying last night. | 你昨晚说的话大发雷霆 |
[11:30] | Are you apologizing? | 你在道歉吗 |
[11:31] | Trying. | 我在努力 |
[11:33] | Can you at least come closer so I can hear it? | 你至少能靠近点 让我听见吗 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | You did make a big sacrifice moving in here | 你搬来这里的确牺牲了很多 |
[11:45] | so I could keep this job. | 就为了让我保住这份工作 |
[11:47] | Shutters open, please. | 请打开百叶窗 |
[11:53] | Where was I? | 我说到哪里了 |
[11:54] | Moving in, keeping job… | 搬过来 保住工作 |
[11:58] | I want this house to be as much yours as it is mine. | 我希望这栋房子属于我 也属于你 |
[12:01] | So how about you go over to your storage locker | 不如你去你的储藏室 |
[12:03] | and bring back whatever would make it | 带回来任何能让你 |
[12:05] | feel more like home to you? | 更有家的感觉的东西怎么样 |
[12:08] | You were gonna say all that from the other room? | 你打算在另一个房间说这么多话吗 |
[12:12] | I was gonna text, but my phone died. | 我本来打算发短信的 但我手机没电了 |
[12:15] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:17] | But– just curious… | 但是好奇问一句 |
[12:22] | Yes? | 怎么啦 |
[12:23] | Where did your uncharacteristic selflessness come from? | 你一反常态的无私从何而来 |
[12:27] | Don’t poke at it. | 少取笑我 |
[12:27] | Just go round up your crap | 赶紧去把你的垃圾 |
[12:29] | and try to stick it in places I can’t see. | 放在房子里我看不到的地方 |
[12:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 行了行了 |
[12:42] | I used to jump through hoops to justify in my mind | 我过去常常绞尽脑汁地找我为什么 |
[12:46] | why I could keep drinking. | 可以一直喝酒的理由 |
[12:48] | I thought, “I haven’t been drunk in front of my son, | 我想着 我没有在我儿子面前喝醉 |
[12:52] | “I haven’t lost my job, | 我没丢工作 |
[12:54] | “I haven’t wound up in jail, | 我没进监狱 |
[12:57] | “So it’s not so bad. | 所以情况并不算糟糕 |
[12:59] | I don’t need to stop.” | 我没必要停下来 |
[13:01] | What I didn’t realize then | 我那时候没意识到的是 |
[13:04] | was that I should be adding “Yet” | 我应该在那些话最后 |
[13:06] | to the end of all those sentences. | 都加一句 现在还没有而已 |
[13:09] | “I haven’t lost my job yet. | 我没丢工作 现在还没有而已 |
[13:11] | I haven’t been to jail yet.” | 我没进监狱 现在还没有而已 |
[13:16] | I started doing things | 我开始做那些 |
[13:19] | that I swore I’d never do. | 我发誓永远不会做的事 |
[13:21] | Things started happening | 开始发生了一些 |
[13:23] | that I swore would never happen, | 我发誓绝对不会发生的事 |
[13:26] | because of my drinking. | 就因为我酗酒 |
[13:28] | But instead of changing my ways, | 但我没有改变做法 |
[13:31] | I did what any good alcoholic would do– | 而是做了任何酒瘾者会做的事 |
[13:33] | I just kept lowering the bar. | 我就继续降低标准 |
[13:36] | Finally, it couldn’t get any lower. | 最后 我的标准没法更低了 |
[13:39] | When I got to these rooms, | 我来到这些地方开会时 |
[13:42] | my family wouldn’t talk to me. | 我的家人不肯跟我说话 |
[13:44] | I had no friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[13:47] | I had no job. | 没有工作 |
[13:48] | I was homeless and living in a box. | 我无家可归 住在一个箱子里 |
[13:52] | And I had roommates. | 还有室友 |
[13:56] | To the newcomers, | 我想对新来的人说 |
[13:58] | your story may not look like mine. | 你的故事也许和我的不一样 |
[14:01] | But if you’re here, I would venture a guess | 但如果你来了 我大胆地猜测 |
[14:03] | that things probably aren’t going so well. | 你的情况可能不是很顺利 |
[14:06] | And I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[14:07] | this program works | 这个计划能起作用 |
[14:10] | and your bottom is whenever you stop digging. | 你的最低谷是你停止挖掘的时候 |
[14:21] | Great share, Marjorie. | 分享很棒 玛乔丽 |
[14:23] | Really beautiful. | 真美好 |
[14:24] | Generic trail mix? | 没牌子的什锦杂果 |
[14:26] | Where the hell do you shop? | 你都去哪里购物啊 |
[14:26] | Thanks, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[14:27] | We have time for one more share. | 还有时间再听一个人分享 |
[14:29] | Who would like to go? | 谁想来 |
[14:30] | Would you like to share? | 你想分享吗 |
[14:31] | A pint of vodka? Yes. | 分享一品脱伏特加酒吗 好啊 |
[14:43] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | Marjorie’s share was really moving. | 玛乔丽的分享很动人 |
[14:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:52] | Old lady had a sad tale. | 老太太有个悲伤的故事 |
[14:54] | Boo-hoo. | 哇哇哇 |
[14:57] | You didn’t get anything out of that? | 你一点听后感都没有吗 |
[14:59] | Only that she desperately needs a new pantsuit. | 我只觉得她急需一套新的裤装 |
[15:05] | I am so sick of you making a joke out of this program. | 我真讨厌你拿戒瘾计划开玩笑 |
[15:09] | That woman in the pantsuit saved my life. | 那个穿裤装的女人救了我的命 |
[15:12] | The “Stale cookies” and “Bad coffee” Saved my life. | 不新鲜的饼干和难喝的咖啡救了我的命 |
[15:16] | Before AA, | 在匿名戒瘾会之前 |
[15:17] | I couldn’t imagine getting through a day without alcohol. | 我都无法想象不喝酒度过一天 |
[15:20] | I needed it to have a conversation, | 我需要酒来跟别人交谈 |
[15:22] | to open my mail, to live. | 打开邮箱 生活 |
[15:24] | It was like air. | 那就像是空气 |
[15:27] | And the people in this program | 这个计划中的人们 |
[15:29] | showed me a new way to breathe. | 向我展示了一种新的呼吸方式 |
[15:32] | You are saying a lot of boring things. | 你说了很多无聊的话 |
[15:33] | Can this count as a meeting? | 这能算是一次会议吗 |
[15:37] | Get out. | 下车 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么 |
[15:39] | You don’t get to dump on people | 你没资格嘲讽那些 |
[15:40] | who actually want to change their lives. | 真正想改变生活的人们 |
[15:42] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[15:44] | We’re in front of a payday loan facility. | 这是一家发薪日贷款机构 |
[15:46] | – Get out! – Excuse me, | -出去 -不好意思 |
[15:47] | I am your boss. | 我可是你的老板 |
[15:48] | No, you’re not! | 你才不是 |
[15:49] | Well, in my head, I am. | 在我脑中是 |
[15:56] | We have a wild show today… | 我们今天的节目很精彩 |
[15:59] | Isn’t today moving day? | 今天不是搬家日吗 |
[16:01] | Where’s all your stuff? | 你的东西呢 |
[16:02] | You know, I thought about it. | 我想过了 |
[16:03] | And change is hard for you, | 改变对你来说很难 |
[16:04] | so I just brought a few things to ease you in. | 所以我就带了几样东西 让你慢慢适应 |
[16:07] | That is really sweet. | 你太好了 |
[16:10] | You brought the espresso maker. | 你带了浓缩咖啡机 |
[16:13] | Tiny cups of coffee make me feel so fancy. | 小杯的咖啡让我感觉很精致 |
[16:19] | Ooh, and you brought your art books. | 你带了画集 |
[16:20] | That table just got 100% smarter. | 那张桌子变聪明了一倍 |
[16:23] | That’s why I bought ’em. | 所以我带来了 |
[16:25] | Ooh. Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[16:27] | This candle’s really tacky. | 这蜡烛真的很俗气 |
[16:29] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[16:32] | Oh. That’s right. | 对哦 |
[16:33] | I sneezed on it at the store, and they made me buy it. | 我在商店里对它打了个喷嚏 店员非得逼我买 |
[16:36] | So, that’s it? That’s nothing. | 就这样吗 没多少东西啊 |
[16:39] | Check out the bedroom. | 去看看卧室 |
[16:41] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:42] | Did you bring your king-size bed? | 你带了特大号床吗 |
[16:43] | I love that bed! It’s almost like you’re snoring in another room! | 我爱那张床 你简直像是在另一个房间打呼噜 |
[16:51] | A fish. | 一条鱼 |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:56] | Because…? | 因为… |
[16:58] | I found it in my storage. | 我在储藏室里找到了它 |
[16:59] | I caught him off the coast of Cabo with my dad. | 我和我爸爸在卡波海岸钓到了它 |
[17:02] | With your dad. | 跟你爸爸啊 |
[17:03] | It was our last fishing trip before he died. | 这是在他去世前我们最后一次去钓鱼 |
[17:05] | Before he died. | 在他去世前啊 |
[17:09] | I know it may not be your thing, | 我知道你也许不喜欢 |
[17:10] | but you’ll get used to it. | 但你会习惯的 |
[17:12] | I already am. | 我已经习惯了 |
[17:14] | You know what, I’m gonna go make a tiny cup of coffee. | 我要去冲一小杯咖啡 |
[17:16] | I have a sudden urge to feel fancy. | 我突然有一股要精致的冲动 |
[17:20] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[17:21] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[17:22] | Son of a bitch. | 死狗 |
[17:30] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[17:32] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[17:34] | Paul, what’s going on? | 保罗 发生了什么 |
[17:37] | Did Rudy not show up? | 鲁迪没出现吗 |
[17:41] | And you tried to run the kitchen by yourself? | 你试图自己管理厨房吗 |
[17:45] | It’s okay. I’ll go get him, and you get cooking. | 没事的 我去找他 你去烹饪 |
[17:49] | You can do it! | 你可以的 |
[17:51] | And you don’t need this. | 你不需要这个 |
[17:53] | Drop it. | 放手 |
[17:54] | Drop it. | 放手 |
[17:58] | Wow, that’s wet. | 好湿啊 |
[18:09] | You’re not my hooker. | 你不是我叫的鸡 |
[18:12] | No. | 不是 |
[18:12] | She threw herself off a cliff. | 她从悬崖上跳了下去 |
[18:16] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你为什么没去上班 |
[18:17] | Because I like to go to work feeling good. | 因为我喜欢心情愉快地去上班 |
[18:19] | And so I did what I always do. | 所以我做了我经常做的事 |
[18:22] | I had a very dry vodka martini | 我喝了一杯极干伏特加马提尼 |
[18:24] | with two blue cheese olives. | 加了两个蓝奶酪橄榄 |
[18:26] | But I didn’t enjoy it, | 但我没有享受 |
[18:28] | and so I was forced to have a second. | 所以我被迫喝了第二杯 |
[18:30] | And then a third, | 然后是第三杯 |
[18:32] | waiting for the happy to arrive. | 等待着快乐来临 |
[18:34] | But it never did. | 但它没有来 |
[18:36] | I hope you’re satisfied. | 希望你满意了 |
[18:37] | You ruined drinking for me. | 你毁了我喝酒的快感 |
[18:40] | Drink, don’t drink. I don’t care. | 喝酒 不喝酒 我不在乎 |
[18:42] | Just go get dressed. | 快去换衣服 |
[18:53] | I ruined drinking. | 我毁了喝酒 |
[19:09] | You know, you could look down here. | 你可以往下看 |
[19:12] | If it’s watching me, I’m watching it. | 如果它在看我 我也要看它 |