时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know, we make a big deal around here | 戒瘾三个月 |
[00:03] | when we’ve been sober for three months. | 在这里算大事 |
[00:05] | I just want to say I’ve been in a committed relationship for three months. | 我只想说我认真恋爱了三个月 |
[00:08] | Where’s my chip? | 我的奖章呢 |
[00:10] | Really? She wants a boyfriend and a chip? | 认真的吗 男友和奖章她都想要 |
[00:13] | I’m just enjoying that she’s missing a button on her blouse. | 我只是在欣赏她的衬衫少了一枚扣子 |
[00:18] | I mean, it’s going so well it’s making me nervous. | 非常顺利 都令我紧张了 |
[00:21] | We do have our problems. | 我们确实有一些问题 |
[00:22] | Andy’s a cop, so watching police shows | 安迪是个警察 所以看警察剧 |
[00:25] | has become incredibly annoying. | 变得非常烦人 |
[00:28] | He’s all, “That’s not how we search somebody. | 他总说”我们不是那样找人的 |
[00:30] | No cop I know can run for five blocks, | 我认识的警察没一个能跑五条街 |
[00:32] | then jump a fence.” | 然后跳过栅栏” |
[00:34] | And then my alcoholic brain starts thinking, | 然后我的酒瘾大脑就开始想 |
[00:37] | “Is this the thing that’s gonna make me have to break up with him?” | “这会是我们以后分手的原因吗” |
[00:39] | ‘Cause it’s got to be something. | 因为肯定会有原因的 |
[00:41] | So I call Marjorie, | 然后我给玛乔丽打了电话 |
[00:42] | and she says I should just focus on the fact | 她说我应该只在意 |
[00:44] | that I’m in a healthy relationship | 我和一个迷恋我的好男人 |
[00:46] | with a good man who’s crazy about me. | 在谈一段健康的恋爱 |
[00:49] | If anybody knows how the hell to do that, | 谁知道怎样才能做到 |
[00:50] | talk to me after. Thanks. | 之后和我谈谈 谢谢 |
[00:54] | Who else would like to share? | 谁还想分享 |
[00:57] | – Mary. – Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m an alcoholic. | -玛丽 -大家好 我是玛丽 酒瘾者 |
[01:01] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[01:03] | I had hoped the autumn winds | 我本希望秋风 |
[01:05] | would bring a little change in my life. | 能给我的人生带来点改变 |
[01:07] | Instead, I’m just sad and chilly. | 但我只感到了悲伤和寒冷 |
[01:10] | This program has really helped me get my life together. | 这个互助会真的让我的生活回到了正轨 |
[01:14] | I wish my family would follow my lead. | 我希望我的家人也能和我一起来 |
[01:16] | I have to call my daughter by 8:00 A.M., | 我必须早上8点给我女儿打电话 |
[01:19] | otherwise she’s too drunk to carry on a conversation. | 不然她就会醉到无法聊天 |
[01:21] | And my grandson Todd got arrested again. | 我外孙托德又被捕了 |
[01:24] | For stealing a car this time. | 这次是因为偷车 |
[01:26] | At least he’s thinking bigger. | 至少这次他眼光高了一点 |
[01:29] | But I don’t have money for bail, | 但我没钱保他 |
[01:31] | let alone a lawyer. | 更别说请律师了 |
[01:33] | You know, in the past, | 在过去 |
[01:34] | I’d be all worked up over that. | 我很为这种事操心 |
[01:37] | But now I trust that my higher power has a plan. | 但现在我相信更高力量自有安排 |
[01:40] | So no need to worry. | 所以不用担心 |
[01:42] | God’s got his eye on Mary. Thank you. | 上帝关照着玛丽 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Hi. Bonnie, alcoholic. | 大家好 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[01:48] | – Sorry, that’s all the time we have. – What? | -抱歉 时间到 -什么 |
[01:52] | God, grant me the serenity… | 上帝 请赐予我宁静… |
[01:54] | Don’t worry, I’m totally okay with the fact | 别担心 我完全不介意你 |
[01:56] | that you hogged all the time. | 独占了所有时间 |
[01:57] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:59] | And the wisdom to know the difference. | 请赐予我智慧 分辨这两者的区别 |
[02:01] | – Hi. I’m Bonnie, and I’m an alcoholic. – What are you doing? | -我是邦妮 酒瘾者 -你在做什么 |
[02:04] | I had a rough morning, and I’m not leaving | 我今早不顺 在你们听到之前 |
[02:05] | until you people hear about it. | 我是不会走的 |
[02:07] | Nothing triggers me more than when people blame me for something that I didn’t do. | 我最讨厌别人因我没做的事指责我 |
[02:11] | So I’m at the grocery store, and I pick up one lime, | 我在杂货店 我拿起了一颗酸橙 |
[02:14] | and it starts a lime avalanche. | 结果引发了酸橙雪崩 |
[02:16] | And then the produce guy looks at me | 然后农产品店员看着我 |
[02:18] | like I should pick them up. | 就像该我捡起来一样 |
[02:20] | I don’t work there. I didn’t build | 我不在那里工作 我没有堆一座 |
[02:22] | the structurally unsound lime pyramid. | 结构不合格的酸橙金字塔 |
[02:24] | Hey, Mary, wake it up. I’m telling my story. | 玛丽 醒醒 我在讲我的事 |
[02:28] | Mary. Oh, my God! | 玛丽 天啊 |
[02:30] | Mary, are you all right? | 玛丽 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | Marjorie, call 911. | 玛乔丽 打急救电话 |
[02:58] | I should have been able to do more to help her. | 我本该做更多事帮她的 |
[03:00] | I mean, I’m a nurse, for God’s sake. | 我是个护士啊 看在上帝的份上 |
[03:02] | She had an aneurism, there’s nothing you could have done. | 她有动脉瘤 你做不了什么 |
[03:06] | Maybe we should all find peace in the fact that | 也许我们应该感到欣慰 |
[03:08] | Mary passed away sober and surrounded by friends | 玛丽去世时戒瘾了 而且身边围绕着 |
[03:11] | who cared about her. | 关心她的朋友们 |
[03:16] | Sorry, this is my first sober person death, and I… | 抱歉 这是我第一次见戒瘾的人去世 |
[03:20] | I didn’t realize how festive | 我没意识到点草莓奶昔 |
[03:21] | a strawberry milkshake would look. | 会看起来这么喜庆 |
[03:25] | I can’t believe how sudden it was. | 我不敢相信那有多么突然 |
[03:27] | Why am I so sad? I barely knew her. | 我为什么这么难过 我几乎不了解她 |
[03:30] | Maybe that’s why. | 也许这就是原因 |
[03:32] | I barely knew her, and now I never will. | 我几乎不了解她 以后也没法了解了 |
[03:34] | Mary’s last moment on this earth | 玛丽在人世间的最后一刻 |
[03:35] | was me being mean to her. | 是在被我刻薄对待 |
[03:37] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个很差劲的人 |
[03:45] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 |
[03:47] | No comfort from anyone? | 没人安慰我吗 |
[03:49] | Mary knew not to take what you said personally. | 玛丽知道你说的话不是针对她 |
[03:52] | She probably just tuned you out, like the rest of us do. | 她可能压根没听你说 就像我们其他人一样 |
[03:55] | You open your mouth, and all I hear is an air conditioner. | 你张嘴后 我只能听见空调声 |
[03:59] | That’s the comfort I was looking for. Thank you. | 我就想听这种安慰的话 谢谢 |
[04:04] | You know, her share today was the most positive | 她今天的分享是我听过的 |
[04:06] | I’ve ever heard her. | 她最正能量的分享 |
[04:08] | Yeah, because she thought God had a plan for her. | 是的 因为她以为上帝给她安排好了 |
[04:11] | And he did. He was gonna kill her. | 确实安排好了 他打算杀了她 |
[04:14] | I don’t think that’s how it works. | 我不认为是这样的 |
[04:16] | You know, when you think about it, | 仔细想想 |
[04:18] | God has a plan to kill all of us. | 上帝打算杀了我们所有人 |
[04:21] | It’s just a matter of where and when. | 只不过是时间地点不同 |
[04:26] | And how. Also how. | 以及方式不同 |
[04:33] | Hey, what are you doing up? | 你为什么不睡 |
[04:35] | Well, I had coffee too late in the day, | 我喝咖啡太晚了 |
[04:37] | and also, our friend died suddenly. | 而且 我们的朋友暴毙了 |
[04:41] | That led to questioning God’s plan for me, | 所以我很质疑上帝给我的安排 |
[04:44] | and whether I should trust this guy. | 以及我是否该信任那家伙 |
[04:46] | Really? You used to buy drugs | 真的吗 你以前从 |
[04:48] | from a guy without a nose, | 一个没鼻子的男人那里买毒品 |
[04:49] | but you’re running a background check on God? | 但现在你却要调查上帝的背景 |
[04:53] | I’m just trying to make sense out of Mary’s death. | 我只是想理解玛丽的死 |
[04:56] | And I’m-I’m thinking that, you know, | 我在想 |
[04:58] | maybe I can help her grandson out with his case. | 也许我能在她外孙的案子上帮忙 |
[05:00] | Wait, this is the same grandson who robbed us? | 等等 这是那个打劫了我们的外孙吗 |
[05:03] | Maybe after that, you can take a Nazi to Disneyland. | 也许帮完之后 你还可以带纳粹去迪士尼乐园 |
[05:08] | Please go back to bed. | 拜托去睡觉吧 |
[05:09] | No. I’ll just lie there beating myself up | 不 我躺在那里辗转反侧 |
[05:12] | for being a jerk to Mary. | 为对玛丽不好自责 |
[05:14] | I wish I could apologize. | 我真希望我能道歉 |
[05:16] | You can. | 你能的 |
[05:18] | Like talking to the dead? | 跟亡灵说话吗 |
[05:20] | I only 80% believe in that stuff. | 我只80%相信那种事 |
[05:23] | Unless you move this glass right now, Mary! | 除非你立刻移动这个玻璃杯 玛丽 |
[05:29] | Yeah, now I’m at 75. | 嗯 现在是75%了 |
[05:31] | – I’m talking about a living amends. – Never heard of it. | -我说的是生活弥补 -从没听过 |
[05:34] | Really? Because people share about it all the time at meetings. | 真的吗 人们经常在互助会上分享这个 |
[05:38] | Honey, I listen to you, Tammy and sometimes Jill, | 亲爱的 我只听你和塔米 偶尔也听吉尔 |
[05:40] | if she’s wearing a bright color. | 如果她穿着亮色的话 |
[05:43] | It’s a thing where if you can’t make a direct amends to the person you harmed, | 这是指你无法直接弥补你伤害的那个人 |
[05:46] | you take a kinder attitude with everyone else. | 但你可以对其他人更好些 |
[05:49] | What, I was mean to Mary, | 什么意思 我对玛丽不好 |
[05:51] | so now I got to be nice to a bunch of randos? | 所以我现在要对路人好吗 |
[05:54] | Or just people you know. Or live with. | 或者只是你认识的人 或同住的人 |
[05:58] | Ugh, let me try talking to Mary first. | 我先试试和玛丽通灵吧 |
[06:00] | Mary, I am sorry for being rude to you. | 玛丽 很抱歉对你无礼 |
[06:04] | If we’re good, I’m gonna need you to move this glass. | 如果没事了 我希望你移动这个玻璃杯 |
[06:12] | She says we’re good, and I can stay mean. | 她说没事了 我可以继续当刻薄的人 |
[06:16] | Mary, are you gonna haunt my mother | 玛丽 如果我妈妈对别人不好 |
[06:18] | if she’s not nice to everyone else? | 你会缠她一辈子吗 |
[06:22] | Ooh, she’s here. | 她显灵了 |
[06:27] | – Christy! – I’m here. | -克丽丝蒂 -来了 |
[06:29] | – Christy! – I’m here. | -克丽丝蒂 -来了 |
[06:31] | – Christy! – I’m here. | -克丽丝蒂 -来了 |
[06:36] | Oh. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:38] | I’m working from the floor today. | 我今天在地板上办公 |
[06:40] | Okay. Here’s your smoothie. | 好 这是你的冰沙 |
[06:42] | You’ll need to hold it up to my mouth. | 你得端到我嘴边 |
[06:44] | Don’t look at me when you do it. | 端的时候别看我 |
[06:45] | It’ll make me feel vulnerable. | 那会让我觉得脆弱 |
[06:48] | No, that’s my eye. Find my mouth. | 不 那是我眼睛 找到我的嘴 |
[06:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:55] | I am not. Last night, while under the influence | 我有事 昨晚在一款 |
[06:58] | of a particularly zippy strain of sativa, | 强劲大麻的影响下 |
[07:01] | my Tinder date and I made the ill-advised decision | 我的陌陌约会对象和我做了不明智的决定 |
[07:03] | to tape folders to our feet and ski down the stairs. | 将文件夹贴在脚上 然后滑下了楼梯 |
[07:07] | We terrified my dog, and I tweaked my back. | 我们吓坏了我的狗 我扭伤了腰 |
[07:09] | Then we had sex and I destroyed my back. | 然后我们做了爱 我彻底毁了腰 |
[07:14] | Oh! Oh! Spasm. Help me up! | 痉挛 扶我起来 |
[07:18] | – Ow. – Sorry. | -疼 -抱歉 |
[07:19] | – Ow. – Sorry. | -疼 -抱歉 |
[07:20] | – Ow. Oh! – Sorry. | -疼 -抱歉 |
[07:22] | That feels good. Stay right there. | 这姿势感觉不错 保持住 |
[07:25] | While I have you, can I ask a quick favor? | 趁我抱着你 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[07:31] | Well played. | 算你狠 |
[07:32] | I’m-I’m trying to help out a friend’s grandson who just got arrested. | 我试图帮助一个朋友的刚被捕的外孙 |
[07:37] | Do you know a criminal lawyer who might be able to handle it pro Bono? | 你认识愿意做无偿工作的刑事律师吗 |
[07:41] | – I’ll do it. – You will? | -我愿意做 -真的吗 |
[07:43] | All of the partners are required to do pro Bono work. | 所有合伙人都必须做无偿工作 |
[07:46] | This is a great opportunity for you to do mine. | 这是你替我打工的好机会 |
[07:50] | I’m still in law school. | 我还在上法学院 |
[07:52] | You think I’m ready to handle my own case? | 你觉得我能自己打官司了吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, God, no. I just don’t care how this turns out. | 当然不 我只是不在乎结果 |
[08:02] | So, is this the rest of my day? | 我今天剩下时间都要这样吗 |
[08:05] | Yep. Stop moving my head with your boobs. | 是的 别用胸晃我的头了 |
[08:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:14] | Well, I was gonna sit there, but then I realized | 我本打算坐这里 但我意识到了 |
[08:15] | that’s where Mary sat, | 玛丽曾坐在这里 |
[08:16] | and I didn’t want to sit on her spirit. | 我不想坐在她的灵魂上 |
[08:19] | Like I did when she was alive. | 就像我在她生前做的一样 |
[08:24] | Again, nothing? | 还是没反应吗 |
[08:27] | Look, I admit I did not treat her well, | 我承认我对她不好 |
[08:29] | but I’m trying to make up for it. | 但我在努力弥补 |
[08:30] | To that end, I think we should leave this chair empty | 所以我认为该留着这个空椅子 |
[08:32] | to honor Mary. | 以致敬玛丽 |
[08:33] | Oh, Mary would love that. | 玛丽会喜欢这样的 |
[08:36] | I’m barely holding it together. Can we not talk about Mary? | 我都快撑不住了 我们能别谈玛丽了吗 |
[08:39] | Speaking of Mary, | 说起玛丽 |
[08:41] | I called her daughter, and she said | 我给她女儿打了电话 |
[08:42] | they’re not planning to have a memorial. | 她说他们不打算办葬礼 |
[08:44] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[08:46] | It is. So I’m gonna throw one. | 是的 所以我要办一个 |
[08:48] | My way of getting to know her a little better. | 这是让我更了解她的方式 |
[08:50] | That is such a loving and kind thing to do. | 这真是一件有爱和善良的事 |
[08:58] | – Are you being mean? – I’m being sincere. | -你在讽刺吗 -我在说真心话 |
[09:05] | Yeah. Still can’t tell. | 嗯 还是看不出来 |
[09:09] | This Mary thing’s really scrambled my eggs. | 玛丽的事让我焦头烂额 |
[09:11] | I mean, I know she was way older than the rest of us… | 我知道她比我们老得多 |
[09:13] | I think she was a couple years younger than Marjorie. | 我觉得她比玛乔丽年轻几岁 |
[09:16] | – What?! – Yup. | -什么 -是的 |
[09:18] | It’s not just Marjorie’s clothes that make her old, | 不只是玛乔丽的衣服显老 |
[09:20] | it’s actual time. | 她本来就老 |
[09:23] | Sorry. New to nice. | 抱歉 还没习惯当好人 |
[09:25] | I’ve never thought about this, | 我从没想过这个 |
[09:26] | but Marjorie could go at any minute. | 但玛乔丽随时都可能死 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah, she’s definitely next. | 是的 下一个肯定是她 |
[09:32] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[09:38] | Just knock on the door when you’re done. | 完事后敲门 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Hello, Mr. Davis. | 你好 戴维斯先生 |
[09:43] | My friends call me Stink. | 朋友叫我臭臭 |
[09:46] | Well, how about we split the difference | 要不我们折中一下 |
[09:48] | and call you Todd? | 叫你托德 |
[09:52] | My name is Christy Plunkett, | 我叫克丽丝蒂·普兰科特 |
[09:53] | and I am here to offer you legal representation. | 我是来向你提供法律代理的 |
[09:57] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是个律师吗 |
[09:58] | Not yet, but I work for a really mean one, | 还不是 但我在为一个很恶毒的律师打工 |
[10:01] | which sucks for me but could be great for you. | 这对我来说是坏事 对你来说可能是好事 |
[10:05] | I was also a friend of your grandma’s. | 我也是你外婆的朋友 |
[10:07] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了她 |
[10:09] | Thanks. You know who’s getting her TV? | 谢谢 你知道她的电视归谁吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[10:14] | As my sort of lawyer, could you find out? | 作为我的半吊子律师 你能查出来吗 |
[10:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[10:18] | Oh, I also want her microwave. | 我还想要她的微波炉 |
[10:20] | It’s got a button with a popcorn picture on it. | 有个按钮上有爆米花的图片 |
[10:23] | There’s one for a potato, too, but it doesn’t work as good. | 还有一个烤土豆的 但不大好用 |
[10:27] | You know, I was there when your grandmother died. | 你外婆去世时 我就在场 |
[10:30] | She loved you so much. | 她很爱你 |
[10:32] | In fact, her last words were about you. | 实际上 她的遗言跟你有关 |
[10:35] | That’s nice. Hey, can I have your bra? | 真好 你的胸罩能给我吗 |
[10:39] | Nothing weird. I’m just gonna sell it to a guy. | 我不乱来 我只是打算卖给一个人 |
[10:43] | He’ll probably do something weird with it. | 他也许会乱来的 |
[10:47] | You know what? I am gonna call you Stink. | 知道吗 我打算叫你臭臭 |
[10:55] | Hey, Veronica, do you have a minute… ? | 维罗妮卡 你有空吗 |
[10:58] | Oh, that’s new. | 新东西啊 |
[11:00] | It just got delivered. | 刚送来的 |
[11:01] | I’m hoping to do three to four miles per conference call. | 我希望每次电话会议能跑三到四英里 |
[11:05] | So you’re feeling better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[11:06] | Either that, or I’m super high on painkillers. | 要么是这样 要么我吃了太多止痛药太嗨了 |
[11:08] | Maybe both. | 也许两者都有 |
[11:10] | Anyway, I went to the jail and interviewed Todd. | 总之 我去了监狱 见了托德 |
[11:14] | Ah. Interval training. | 间歇训练法 |
[11:16] | Just keep going. | 继续吧 |
[11:17] | I’m talking to you and myself. | 我在跟你以及我自己说话 |
[11:20] | I don’t think we should represent this guy. | 我觉得我们不该代理这个人 |
[11:22] | He’s definitely guilty and a total scumbag. | 他绝对有罪 而且是个彻底的人渣 |
[11:26] | Ugh, this thing wants me to climb a mountain now? | 这玩意儿现在想让我爬山吗 |
[11:29] | Christy, take over until it flattens out again. | 克丽丝蒂 你上 直到它的坡度再次变平 |
[11:32] | – I don’t see how that would… – Take over! | -我不知道这个 -快上 |
[11:38] | Christy… | 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:43] | people who need lawyers | 需要律师的人 |
[11:46] | tend to be people who make bad choices. | 往往是那些做出错误选择的人 |
[11:48] | So, do we judge bad choices? | 我们要评判错误选择吗 |
[11:51] | No, we love bad choices, | 不 我们爱错误选择 |
[11:53] | because they pay for our shoes and food and vacations. | 因为它们为我们的鞋子 食物和假期买单 |
[11:56] | Do you like shoes and food and vacations? | 你喜欢鞋子 食物和假期吗 |
[12:00] | Not these shoes, not right now. | 不喜欢这双鞋 现在不喜欢 |
[12:04] | It’s just, I know he’s gonna get out and steal again, | 只是我知道他出狱后又会偷东西的 |
[12:08] | I can just tell. | 我能看出来 |
[12:10] | Well, look, in our justice system, everyone is entitled | 在我们的司法体系中 每个人都有权得到 |
[12:13] | to a competent defense… That’s the bottom line. | 称职的辩护 这是底线 |
[12:15] | If you don’t believe in that, you shouldn’t be a lawyer. | 如果你不信这一点 那你就不该当律师 |
[12:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[12:20] | Ooh! It’s leveling again. | 又变平了 |
[12:22] | – Your turn. – Nope, I got to pee. | -该你了 -不 我得去卫生间 |
[12:24] | Keep it going. | 你继续 |
[12:27] | I said keep it going! | 我说了继续 |
[12:32] | And who has the BLT and fries? | 谁点了培根生菜番茄三明治和炸薯条 |
[12:34] | That’s me. | 我的 |
[12:35] | A BLT and fries? | 培根生菜番茄三明治和炸薯条吗 |
[12:37] | Why don’t you just vape on a scooter | 你为什么不在摩托车上吸电子烟 |
[12:39] | while not being vaccinated? | 同时不接种疫苗呢 |
[12:46] | It’s turkey bacon. | 这是火鸡培根 |
[12:47] | Liar. That’s real bacon. | 骗人 这是真培根 |
[12:49] | No, it’s turkey. | 不 是火鸡 |
[12:51] | Seriously? This is delicious. | 真的吗 这太好吃了 |
[12:54] | Fake bacon’s come a long way. | 假培根取得了很大的进步 |
[12:55] | Next time, perhaps you should think about trusting | 下次也许你该考虑信任 |
[12:57] | our friend Marjorie. | 我们的朋友玛乔丽 |
[13:02] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[13:06] | I appreciate your new attitude. | 我很欣赏你的新态度 |
[13:08] | Good ’cause it’s about as comfortable | 很好 因为这就跟排出一粒肾结石 |
[13:09] | as passing a kidney stone. | 一样舒服 |
[13:14] | Yay, Christy’s here. | 太棒了 克丽丝蒂来了 |
[13:16] | I know that came out phony, but I meant it. | 我知道这听起来很假 但我是真心的 |
[13:19] | How did court go? | 法庭怎么样 |
[13:21] | It was a disaster. | 一场灾难 |
[13:22] | Oh. You’ll win next time, sweetie. | 你下次会胜诉的 亲爱的 |
[13:24] | No, we won. | 不 我们胜诉了 |
[13:26] | A man who prefers to be called Stink | 一个更喜欢被叫做臭臭的人 |
[13:29] | is now back on the streets. | 现在重返街头了 |
[13:31] | Clearly, God’s plan for me is to be a terrible person | 显然 上帝对我的计划是做一个烂人 |
[13:33] | who sets other terrible people free. | 让其他烂人获得自由 |
[13:37] | Well, do you think he’s gonna come | 你觉得他会参加 |
[13:38] | to his grandmother’s memorial? | 他外婆的葬礼吗 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause that’ll change the head count for the caterers. | 那报给餐饮供应者的人数就要改了 |
[13:43] | Nothing is worse than running out of crab legs. | 没什么比蟹腿吃完了更糟糕了 |
[13:46] | What about dying? | 那去世呢 |
[13:49] | Crab legs? You’re really going all out. | 蟹腿 你也太拼了 |
[13:52] | Everybody deserves a big party when they’re dead. | 每个人去世时都应该有一场盛大的派对 |
[13:54] | This could be my new career. Dead people party planner. | 这可能是我的新事业 已故人士派对策划人 |
[13:58] | I love that for you. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[14:00] | I mean, you should work on the name, but yeah. | 你应该改改名字 但是太好了 |
[14:03] | You being mean? | 你在讽刺吗 |
[14:04] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我都不知道了 |
[14:14] | Other than Todd contaminating the chocolate fountain, | 除开托德污染了巧克力喷泉之外 |
[14:18] | this is just beautiful, Jill. | 这太美了 吉尔 |
[14:21] | I know. It’s perfect. | 我知道 很完美 |
[14:24] | It’s just, I put this whole thing together for Mary, | 只是 我为玛丽做了这一切 |
[14:26] | but I didn’t know her at all, | 但我压根不了解她 |
[14:27] | so I picked all the things I like | 所以我选择了我喜欢的东西 |
[14:29] | and now I feel like I’m at my own funeral. | 现在我觉得我像是在参加自己的葬礼 |
[14:33] | It’s okay. You’re still alive. | 没事 你还活着 |
[14:34] | See? Not your picture. | 瞧 不是你的照片 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, I can’t go through this again. | 我没法再经历一次这种事了 |
[14:39] | Since most of y’all are gonna die before me, | 既然你们大部分人都会比我先去世 |
[14:41] | I need to know your favorite flower, hors d’oeuvres and song. | 我需要知道你们最喜欢的花 开胃菜和歌曲 |
[14:43] | Daffodil, corn nuts, and “Poison” By Bell Biv DeVoe. | 水仙花 玉米坚果和贝尔·比夫·德沃的《毒药》 |
[14:49] | Mm. It’s your funeral. | 反正是你的葬礼 |
[14:52] | That could be the name of my company. | 我公司的名字就可以叫这个 |
[14:55] | Hold on, where’s Wendy? | 等等 温蒂在哪 |
[14:56] | Did you notice I noticed that all by myself? | 你们发现了吗 我全靠自己注意到了 |
[14:58] | This is working. | 这太有用了 |
[15:00] | I haven’t seen her all week. | 我一周都没见到她 |
[15:02] | And she didn’t respond to the e-vite. | 她没有回复电子邀请函 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna call her. Does anyone know her number? | 我要给她打电话 有谁知道她的号码吗 |
[15:08] | My God. Marjorie. | 天啊 玛乔丽 |
[15:10] | – Marjorie! – What? | -玛乔丽 -怎么了 |
[15:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你去世了 |
[15:15] | I was praying. | 我是在祈祷 |
[15:16] | It’s a very similar look. | 太像了 |
[15:19] | Yesterday you thought I was dead because I took a nap. | 昨天你以为我去世了 就因为我在午睡 |
[15:21] | This morning you thought I was dead because I didn’t | 今早你以为我去世了 就因为我 |
[15:23] | “Make enough noise in the shower.” | “洗澡时动静不够大” |
[15:26] | Again, I’m sorry for barging in, | 再说一次 我很抱歉闯进来 |
[15:27] | and I will rehang the door. | 我会重新把门装上的 |
[15:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:34] | Tammy, someday I’m gonna die, | 塔米 有一天我会去世的 |
[15:38] | but I’m not gonna spend my life worrying about it. | 但我不会整天提心吊胆的 |
[15:40] | I know, that’s my job. | 我知道 那是我的工作 |
[15:42] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[15:44] | Look, I get that you’re doing this ’cause you care about me, | 我知道你这样做是因为你关心我 |
[15:48] | but if you don’t stop, you’re gonna die way before I do. | 但如果你不停下来 你就会在我之前先走一步 |
[15:52] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[15:53] | Mess with my bacon again and find out. | 再碰我的培根你就知道了 |
[16:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[16:08] | Even though you’re a nurse, | 就算你是护士 |
[16:09] | you are not responsible for Mary’s death. | 玛丽的死也不是你的责任 |
[16:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:14] | Then what’s going on? | 那是怎么了 |
[16:16] | Why aren’t you at her memorial? | 你怎么没去她的葬礼 |
[16:17] | I just didn’t feel like going. | 我只是不想去 |
[16:19] | Well, no one ever feels like it. | 谁都不想啊 |
[16:20] | “Oh, it’s a sunny day, maybe we should have a picnic in the park | 今天天气真好 也许我们该去公园野餐 |
[16:22] | and then catch a funeral.” | 然后去参加一场葬礼 |
[16:25] | Come on. Get dressed, you’re going. | 快 换衣服 你要去 |
[16:27] | I really don’t want to. | 我真的不想去 |
[16:28] | Your friends are there. | 你的朋友们在呢 |
[16:30] | – Yeah, right. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -太对了 -那是什么意思 |
[16:32] | – All my “Friends”? – Yes, your friends, | -我的朋友们吗 -是的 你的朋友们 |
[16:34] | the people you see every day. | 每天跟你见面的人 |
[16:36] | You mean the people who don’t know me | 你是说那些根本不了解我的人 |
[16:37] | any better than they knew Mary? | 就像是她们根本不了解玛丽一样吗 |
[16:39] | That’s not true. We know you. | 才不是 我们了解你啊 |
[16:42] | Where am I from? | 我是哪里人 |
[16:48] | The United States of America. | 美国啊 |
[16:55] | Florida. | 佛罗里达州 |
[16:56] | We’ve been friends for five years, | 我们做了五年朋友 |
[16:57] | you don’t even know I’m from Florida. | 你都不知道我来自佛罗里达州 |
[16:59] | We’ve been friends for five years? | 我们做了五年朋友吗 |
[17:02] | See? | 瞧 |
[17:03] | Fine, two can play at this game. Where am I from? | 行吧 这游戏可以两个人玩 我是哪里人 |
[17:05] | You were born in Bakersfield. | 你在贝克斯菲尔德出生 |
[17:06] | Your mother abandoned you at a firehouse | 你四岁时 你妈妈把你遗弃在 |
[17:08] | in Fresno when you were four. | 夫勒斯诺的消防站 |
[17:09] | And then you lived at 12 different foster homes. | 然后你在12个不同的寄养家庭生活 |
[17:12] | Well, my story is very memorable, | 我的故事很难忘 |
[17:14] | especially the way I tell it. | 特别是我说得还很精彩 |
[17:18] | Did you know I have two moms? | 你知道我有两个妈妈吗 |
[17:20] | And that was before it was cool. | 当时这并不是一件很酷的事 |
[17:22] | Y-You do? | 是吗 |
[17:24] | We lived on a houseboat in the Keys. | 我们住在佛罗里达群岛的船屋里 |
[17:26] | Well, that’s fascinating. | 太吸引人了 |
[17:27] | I told you that a hundred times, | 我跟你们说了一百次了 |
[17:28] | but no one listens to me. | 但没人听我说 |
[17:30] | Sometimes I think you just keep me around | 有时候我觉得你们留我在身边 |
[17:32] | because you feel sorry for me. | 只是因为你们同情我 |
[17:33] | Okay. Okay, let’s blow out the candles on this pity party. | 好吧 别再自暴自弃了 |
[17:37] | You are a huge part of this group. | 你是我们团体的重要部分 |
[17:39] | – I am not. – Come on, when I relapsed, | -我才不是 -拜托 我复吸的那次 |
[17:40] | you never left my side while I was detoxing. | 在我脱瘾治疗的时候 你从未离开过我 |
[17:43] | Even after I took a swing at you. | 就算在我挥拳打你之后 |
[17:45] | You’re loyal and kind and you show up for everyone, | 你很忠诚 善良 陪在所有人身边 |
[17:48] | no matter what. | 不管发生了什么 |
[17:48] | And yes, it’s true, I don’t know a lot | 是的 我不大了解 |
[17:50] | about your lesbian seafaring upbringing. | 你接受的拉拉航海教育 |
[17:57] | But I do love you. | 但我的确爱你 |
[18:00] | And it’s on me that you don’t know that. | 你不知道这点都怪我 |
[18:11] | Oh. Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[18:12] | – You missed the whole thing. – I went to pick up Wendy. | -你错过了正常葬礼 -我去接温蒂了 |
[18:14] | She’s part of our group and she should be here. | 她是我们团队的一部分 应该来参加 |
[18:17] | Yeah, since Mary died, I’ve… | 是的 玛丽去世后 我 |
[18:18] | Jill’s eulogy was fantastic. | 吉尔的悼词太精彩了 |
[18:20] | – She made it all about herself. – Hey. | -她全扯到自己身上了 -喂 |
[18:23] | You interrupted Wendy. Wendy, go. | 你打断了温蒂 温蒂 你说 |
[18:26] | Since Mary died, I’ve just been down. | 玛丽去世后 我心情很低落 |
[18:29] | I snapped at my daughter for that? | 我斥责了我女儿 就为了这句话吗 |
[18:31] | I’m willing to shine the spotlight on you, | 我愿意把聚光灯打在你身上 |
[18:33] | but give us a show. | 但你讲点金句啊 |
[18:35] | Come on, let’s hit the pastry tower. | 走 我们去糕点塔吧 |
[18:38] | – Hey. Christy, right? – Yeah. | -你是克丽丝蒂吧 -对 |
[18:41] | I’m Mary’s daughter Angela. | 我是玛丽的女儿安吉拉 |
[18:43] | I just want to say thank you for what you did for my son. | 我想感谢你为我儿子做的事 |
[18:46] | Actually, I did it for your mom. | 其实我是为了你妈妈 |
[18:49] | You know, she always saying how nice her AA friends were, | 她一直说她匿名戒瘾会的朋友们有多好 |
[18:51] | and, um, I thought that she was just trying to get me to go. | 我以为她只是想让我去 |
[18:55] | And I did go a couple of times, I thought it was lame. | 我的确去了几次 我觉得很差劲 |
[18:58] | Then, you know, | 然后 |
[18:59] | seeing how you guys all just showed up for her here | 看到你们为了她来到这里 |
[19:02] | and threw this nice thing, | 举办了一场很棒的葬礼 |
[19:04] | it kind of made me think that maybe I could, um, | 这让我觉得 也许我可以 |
[19:08] | uh, try it again. | 再试一次 |
[19:10] | Well, I’d be happy to take you to a meeting sometime if you want. | 如果你想的话 我很乐意带你去参加戒瘾会 |
[19:14] | I would appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[19:16] | I want to get my cell phone so I can get your number | 我去拿手机 好存你的号码 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[19:24] | You did have a plan. | 你的确有计划 |
[19:26] | – Jill, do you have a white Range Rover? – Yeah. | -吉尔 你有一辆白色的路虎揽胜吗 -是的 |
[19:29] | Any chance Todd has a white Range Rover? | -托德可能有一辆白色的路虎揽胜吗 |
[19:32] | No. | 不可能 |
[19:32] | Then I think Todd took your white Range Rover. | 那我觉得托德开走了你的白色路虎揽胜 |