时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Tammy Diffendorf. | 塔米·迪芬多夫 |
[00:03] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:04] | Hey, Eve. | 你好 伊芙 |
[00:05] | Oh, I see you brought your friend. Again. | 你又带朋友来了 |
[00:10] | Not just friend. Advocate. | 不只是朋友 还是代理人 |
[00:12] | You know, so you can’t plant drugs on her. | 这样你就不能用毒品栽赃她了 |
[00:15] | I’m her parole officer. | 我是她的假释官 |
[00:16] | If she goes back to jail, I look bad. | 她回监狱会令我脸上无光 |
[00:18] | Do ya? Or do you get a kickback for feeding the machine? | 是吗 说不定你就好助纣为虐这一口 |
[00:23] | I brought you my pay stubs, | 我带来了工资单 |
[00:25] | um, and gave them my urine sample at the front desk. | 在前台交了尿样 |
[00:27] | Clean handoff this week– no spillage. | 本周完美交接 没洒 |
[00:29] | Um, Bonnie can vouch for my AA meetings. | 邦妮可以担保我参加了互助会 |
[00:32] | – Okay, Tammy… – I took video, | -好 塔米 -我拍了视频 |
[00:34] | but just don’t look at the other people, | 但别看其他人 |
[00:35] | ’cause it’s supposed to be anonymous. | 因为这是匿名的 |
[00:36] | Although there might be a bass player from a sort of famous band in there. | 但那里有个著名乐队的贝斯手 |
[00:40] | That’s all you get. | 只透露这么多 |
[00:43] | Okay, stop. | 好 停下 |
[00:45] | Tammy… I’ve got some news for you. | 塔米 我有事要对你讲 |
[00:48] | I recommended you for early release from parole. | 我推荐了你提前结束假释 |
[00:52] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:54] | You’ve been totally clean for a year now. | 你已经戒瘾一年了 |
[00:55] | You’ve never missed any of our appointments. | 你从没有错过任何会面 |
[00:58] | You’re one of my success stories. | 你是我的成功案例之一 |
[01:00] | Yeah. You’re one of our success stories. | 是的 你是我们的成功案例之一 |
[01:05] | This is amazing. | 这真是太棒了 |
[01:06] | So when do we find out? | 我们何时能知晓结果 |
[01:07] | I can put you in front of a judge Tuesday at 10:00 A.M. | 我可以让你在周二早上10点上庭 |
[01:11] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[01:12] | 10:00’s not good for me. Could we make it 11:30? | 10点我不方便 能改到11点半吗 |
[01:16] | This may stun you… | 这也许会令你惊讶 |
[01:18] | but you’re not required for this. | 但你不需要出庭 |
[01:21] | Eve, buddy, this is our win. | 伊芙 姐们 这是咱俩的成就 |
[01:24] | It doesn’t happen without you and me. | 缺了你我都不行 |
[01:27] | – And me. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | -还有我 -对对对 |
[01:30] | Well, either way, it’s 10:00 A.M. | 不管怎样 都是早上10点 |
[01:37] | I’ll move some things around. | 我会改日程 |
[01:39] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 姐们 |
[01:53] | To Tammy Diffendorf, free woman. | 敬塔米·迪芬多夫 自由人 |
[01:55] | To Tammy. | 敬塔米 |
[01:57] | Thanks, guys. It still doesn’t even seem real. | 感谢大家 这依然感觉不真实 |
[01:59] | I was in the courtroom. It’s real. | 我当时在法庭里 这是真的 |
[02:01] | And boring when you’re not the defendant. | 而且你不是被告的话真无聊 |
[02:04] | Christy, I don’t know why you want to be a lawyer. | 克丽丝蒂 我不知道你为什么想当律师 |
[02:06] | So I can help people. | 为了帮助别人 |
[02:11] | Well, you all helped me. | 你们都帮助了我 |
[02:12] | I would not be a free woman if it weren’t for you guys. | 如果没有你们 我就不可能自由 |
[02:16] | But especially… | 但特别感谢… |
[02:17] | Oh, right. My higher power. | 对了 更高力量 |
[02:19] | Okay, and… | 好 还有… |
[02:21] | – Myself. Uh-huh. – Also? | -我自己 -还有呢 |
[02:24] | Please thank my mom | 求你感谢一下我妈 |
[02:25] | or we’ll never get through this moment. | 不然就永远卡这了 |
[02:28] | Bonnie, no, it goes without saying. | 邦妮 不 这说都不用说 |
[02:30] | But you could say it. | 但你可以说出来 |
[02:31] | I would still be in jail if you hadn’t been there for me | 要不是你在我需要你时出现 |
[02:34] | – when I needed you. – There it is. Mm. | -我现在还在监狱里呢 -好了 |
[02:36] | Salads for everyone. | 每人来一份沙拉 |
[02:38] | Hold on. Are you offering to pay for lunch? | 等等 你是要请午餐吗 |
[02:41] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上 没错 |
[02:43] | With a credit card from a bank in this country with my real name on it. | 用一张印着我的真名的本国信用卡买单 |
[02:47] | Base salad only. Nobody add protein. | 只能点基础沙拉 不准加蛋白质 |
[02:50] | But I’m starving. | 但我很饿 |
[02:51] | Fine. I’ll cover shrimp. | 好吧 虾钱我付 |
[02:54] | But I’m allergic. | 但我对虾过敏 |
[02:55] | Listen, I have not been sleeping, | 听着 我一直没睡觉 |
[02:56] | so you will eat the shrimp and you will love it. | 所以给我乖乖吃 就当你喜欢吃 |
[03:02] | Then later, I’m gonna use this | 稍后 我会用这张卡 |
[03:04] | to buy my husband a spectacular birthday present. | 给我丈夫买一个超棒的礼物 |
[03:07] | Something he wants or something you want? | 是他想要的东西 还是你想要的东西 |
[03:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:12] | That’s what you do. | 这是你的惯常操作 |
[03:13] | When I turned six | 我满六岁时 |
[03:15] | you gave me a coffeemaker. | 你送了我一台咖啡机 |
[03:18] | Because you made the coffee. | 因为咖啡是你煮的 |
[03:20] | And also, I was tired of seeing you scald your little hands. | 而且我厌倦了看你烫伤小手 |
[03:25] | That’s why I don’t have a thumbprint. | 这就是为什么我没有拇指指纹 |
[03:38] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[03:42] | Open it. | 打开 |
[03:43] | Wow. Okay. | 好 |
[03:45] | Let me take the bow off for you. | 我帮你拿掉蝴蝶结 |
[03:58] | Ah, man, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[04:00] | I know. Remember last month when we were watching TV | 我知道 记得上个月我们看电视时 |
[04:04] | and there was a random guy in the background | 背景有个路人 |
[04:05] | and you said you loved his jacket | 你说你喜欢他的夹克 |
[04:06] | and I didn’t even know what you were talking about, | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[04:08] | so we went back and paused it? | 所以我们回放并暂停了吗 |
[04:09] | Also, I had no idea our TV could do that. | 而且我完全不知道咱家电视有这功能 |
[04:11] | Anyway, this is that jacket. | 总之 这就是那件夹克 |
[04:14] | Oh. So you really like it? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[04:15] | I do. Thank you, honey. | 我喜欢 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:17] | Put it on, put it on. | 穿上 穿上 |
[04:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:27] | So hot. If I were a few years younger, | 真性感 如果我再年轻几岁 |
[04:29] | I’d be pregnant right now. | 我现在都怀孕了 |
[04:32] | “Inspected by 12.” | “由12号检验合格” |
[04:33] | Aw, 12, he’s the best. | 12号 他最棒了 |
[04:36] | Birthday breakfast. | 生日早餐 |
[04:38] | Birthday boy gets whatever he wants. | 寿星想吃什么都可以 |
[04:41] | What he wants. | 重点是他想吃什么 |
[04:46] | You love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[04:47] | I love you both. | 夹克和你我都喜欢 |
[04:48] | But the jacket more. | 但更喜欢夹克 |
[04:54] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[04:58] | Did what? Do I want to know? | 做到什么了 我想知道吗 |
[05:01] | I gave Adam something he really wanted for his birthday. | 我给亚当送了他很想要的生日礼物 |
[05:04] | Really? You’re married and you’re still doing that? | 真的吗 你们都结婚了还来这套吗 |
[05:08] | A gorgeous leather, very expensive jacket. | 一件漂亮的超贵的皮夹克 |
[05:11] | And you know it’s classy | 你知道它很有品 |
[05:12] | ’cause they had the “Can’t steal it” Wire on it. | 因为上面有防盗挂件 |
[05:14] | And you know I’m classy ’cause I didn’t steal it. | 你知道我很有品 因为我没偷 |
[05:17] | Aw, Mom, good for you. | 妈妈 好样的 |
[05:19] | This is gonna sound crazy, but it almost feels like | 这听起来可能很疯狂 但感觉好像 |
[05:22] | it’s better giving a gift than getting one. | 送礼物比收礼物更爽 |
[05:25] | You mean it’s better to give than to receive? | 你是想说给予胜过获取吗 |
[05:28] | I like the way I said it. | 我更喜欢我的说法 |
[05:31] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:33] | Aw, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Where’s your jacket? | 你的夹克呢 |
[05:35] | Babe, I’m still in my pajamas. | 宝贝 我还穿着睡衣 |
[05:37] | But I want Christy to see it. | 但我想让克丽丝蒂看看 |
[05:39] | Go get it. No, you’ll take forever. | 去拿 不 你太慢了 |
[05:40] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[05:44] | I got you a card and a coupon Oh… | 我给你准备了一张卡 和一张… |
[05:47] | for one free consultation | 免费法律咨询券 |
[05:49] | when I become a lawyer. Ah. | 等我当了律师以后 |
[05:51] | Or, if I flunk out of law school, | 如果我从法学院退学了 |
[05:53] | one free hug. | 那就是免费拥抱券 |
[05:56] | Which I will definitely need. | 我到时候肯定需要 |
[05:59] | Ah, you drew a little picture of you with a briefcase. | 你画了一张你拿着公文包的图 |
[06:01] | Yeah, and a scarf. That’s gonna be my thing. | 是的 还有围巾 以后是我的特色 |
[06:04] | Oh. Thanks, Christy. | 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:05] | All right, arms out. | 好了 伸胳膊 |
[06:06] | Let’s get this bad boy on this bad boy. | 让坏小子穿上酷夹克 |
[06:10] | Oh, wow, Mom, you did great. | 妈妈 你做得真棒 |
[06:12] | He looks fantastic. | 他看起来很帅 |
[06:14] | I did, didn’t I? He does, doesn’t he? | 我做得棒吧 他确实很帅吧 |
[06:16] | I am delicious. | 我的确秀色可餐 |
[06:20] | What, you’re taking it off? | 为什么脱掉 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna hop in the shower. I love it. Thank you. | 我要冲澡了 我喜欢它 谢谢 |
[06:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:27] | Well, I just thought he’d be a little more, | 我以为他会更… |
[06:29] | you know, “Pow. Nailed it. | 就那种”超赞 |
[06:31] | You’re the best wife ever.” | 你是最棒的妻子” |
[06:34] | Maybe a few tears of joy? | 也许再流几滴快乐的泪水 |
[06:35] | Would it kill him? | 对他来说有那么难吗 |
[06:38] | Want to see the coupon I got him? | 你想看我给他送的礼券吗 |
[06:39] | You need so much validation. | 你太需要别人认可了 |
[06:44] | All right, tonight we live. | 好 今晚好好享受 |
[06:47] | Two words, Fancy Feast. | 四个字 《珍喜皇馔》[猫粮] |
[06:49] | Are you drooling, Carlos Santana? | 你在流口水吗 卡洛斯·山塔那 |
[06:51] | I think you are. And I don’t blame you. | 我觉得你在流 我不怪你 |
[06:53] | You’ve got “Tuna Florentine with garden greens | 毕竟你吃的是”金枪鱼脆饼烩时蔬 |
[06:55] | in a delicate sauce.” Enjoy. | 配美味酱汁” 享受吧 |
[07:00] | What in the hot hell is going on here? | 这里到底怎么回事 |
[07:02] | I’m feeding the cats. | 我在喂猫 |
[07:03] | Tuna Florentine | 金枪鱼脆饼 |
[07:05] | is for special occasions. | 只能在特殊时刻喂 |
[07:08] | Carlos, do not eat that. | 卡洛斯 别吃 |
[07:11] | This is a special occasion. I’m a free woman. | 这就是特殊时刻 我是个自由人了 |
[07:15] | They get sick if they eat too much rich food. | 吃太多油腻食物它们会生病的 |
[07:17] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[07:18] | Aw, screw the rules. | 去他的规矩 |
[07:20] | Poor things are trapped in these four walls. | 这些可怜的家伙被困在高墙中 |
[07:22] | They eat when you tell them to eat, | 它们只能在你规定的时间吃饭 |
[07:23] | no one’s allowed on the bed, | 谁都不准上床 |
[07:24] | and they all have to use the same bathroom. | 还得共用一个厕所 |
[07:26] | Let ’em live. | 让它们享受生活吧 |
[07:29] | When you get your own cats, you can do it your way. | 等你有了自己的猫 你可以按自己的方法养 |
[07:35] | Spread the word. I’m leaving a window open tonight. | 跟大家说一声 我今晚不关窗 |
[07:41] | Wings, a beer, and a shot. | 鸡翅 啤酒 龙舌兰 |
[07:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:47] | Ah, the one thing my wife didn’t get in the divorce: | 我妻子离婚时唯一没分走的东西 |
[07:50] | my drinking problem. | 就是我的酗酒问题 |
[07:52] | It’s like they say: | 正如人们所说 |
[07:53] | why is divorce so expensive? ‘Cause it’s worth it. | 离婚为什么贵 因为值得 |
[07:56] | Not that I would know. I’ve never been married. | 倒不是说我懂 我从没结过婚 |
[07:58] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[08:00] | Well, I never really met the right guy, and also, | 我一直没有遇到对的人 |
[08:01] | I was in prison for the last seven years. | 而且我过去七年一直在蹲监狱 |
[08:04] | Ooh, tall and dangerous. | 高大而危险 |
[08:06] | And no longer on parole. | 而且不再处于假释期了 |
[08:08] | I can do what I want when I want, and who want. | 我想做什么 想什么时候做 想和谁做都可以 |
[08:12] | Tammy, | 塔米 |
[08:12] | can I see you for a sec? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:14] | Uh-oh, boss is getting jealous. | 老板吃醋了 |
[08:16] | He should be. | 应该的 |
[08:18] | – Tammy. – What?! | -塔米 -怎么了 |
[08:21] | Can I speak to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:24] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[08:25] | Mike’s fed, watered and ready to sprout. | 迈克已经吃饱喝足 含苞待放了 |
[08:29] | That’s my problem. | 这就是我的问题 |
[08:30] | The ink isn’t dry on his divorce. | 他才刚刚离婚 |
[08:32] | That’s not a pool you want to splash around in. | 你最好别蹚这种浑水 |
[08:34] | A guy stuck in an unhappy marriage | 一个婚姻不顺 |
[08:36] | who hasn’t had good sex in years? | 多年没性福生活的男人吗 |
[08:37] | Fetch me my snorkel. | 拿老娘的呼吸管来 |
[08:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[08:44] | Come on, he’s-he’s a regular. It could get messy. | 拜托 他是个常客 可能会搞得很难看 |
[08:47] | If we do it right. | 如果我们做得对的话 |
[08:50] | As your boss, can you just do what I say? | 作为你的老板 你能听我指挥吗 |
[08:53] | Oh, sure. You’re the big boss man. | 当然可以 你是大老板 |
[08:55] | You tell me when to take my breaks, | 你告诉我何时休息 |
[08:57] | you force me to shove my hair in a net, | 逼我把头发塞进发网里 |
[08:59] | and now you’re in charge of my vagina? | 现在你又管上我的阴道了 |
[09:02] | I-I don’t think I’m allowed to speak anymore. | 我觉得我不该再接话了 |
[09:05] | Good. Me and my vagina are taking a break. | 很好 我和我的阴道要休息了 |
[09:07] | Okay, wow, you said it again. | 好吧 你又说了一遍 |
[09:09] | – Bonnie. – Tammy. | -邦妮 -塔米 |
[09:13] | Hey, silly, look what you left at home. | 傻瓜 看看你把什么落家里了 |
[09:15] | But, babe, it’s-it’s hot out today. | 但宝贝 今天外面很热 |
[09:17] | But don’t you want to show it off to your friends? | 难道你不想给朋友们炫耀吗 |
[09:19] | Sure, but I’m-I’m working, | 当然想了 但我正在工作 |
[09:21] | and I don’t want to get beer all over it and… | 我不想溅上啤酒… |
[09:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | I’m beginning to think you don’t like this jacket. | 我开始觉得你不喜欢这夹克了 |
[09:28] | I do. I really do. I’ll put it on. | 我喜欢 我真心喜欢 我穿吧 |
[09:30] | Well, now you’re just putting it on for me. | 现在你只是为了我穿 |
[09:32] | Yes, I am, because that’s what you want. | 我是为了你穿 因为你想要这样 |
[09:34] | No. This is all about what you want. | 不 重点是你想要哪样 |
[09:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[09:39] | Oh, forget it, everything’s perfect, everything’s fine. | 算了吧 一切都很完美 一切都很好 |
[09:45] | Well, at least she didn’t say vagina. | 至少她没说阴道 |
[09:50] | I haven’t been sleeping lately. | 我最近没怎么睡觉 |
[09:52] | Which is really frustrating, because everything | 这很令人沮丧 因为过去那些 |
[09:54] | that used to make me sleepy is a no-no. | 让我犯困的所有东西都不灵了 |
[09:56] | And by “Everything,” I mean booze and pills. | “所有东西”指的是酒和药 |
[09:59] | And sometimes cocaine, which didn’t help, | 有时候是可卡因 那并不能让我入睡 |
[10:01] | but it made it fun to stay awake. | 但醒着就变得很好玩了 |
[10:05] | I tried mint tea, tried meditating. | 我试过薄荷茶 冥想 |
[10:09] | I even called a girlfriend and listened to her | 我甚至给一个女友打电话 听她 |
[10:11] | drone on about her day. | 逼逼叨一天发生的事 |
[10:16] | Well, don’t gasp. Now everybody knows it was you. | 别倒吸气啊 现在大家都知道是你了 |
[10:21] | Oh, anyway, | 总之 |
[10:23] | super sober and super tired. Thanks. | 我在戒瘾 同时超累 谢了 |
[10:29] | Aren’t you hot in that thing? | 你穿这衣服不热吗 |
[10:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:33] | Who wants to share next? | 接下来谁想分享 |
[10:34] | – Bonnie, alcoholic. – Hi, Bonnie. | -邦妮 酒瘾者 -你好 邦妮 |
[10:36] | I bought this jacket for my husband. | 我为我丈夫买了这件夹克 |
[10:37] | There was nothing in it for me. | 我毫无私心 |
[10:39] | No quid pro quo. | 毫无补偿 |
[10:42] | Just an honest woman lovin’ on her man, but guess what? | 就是一个坦诚的女人对她男人的爱 但猜猜怎么 |
[10:45] | Turns out men don’t care. Mm-hmm. | 原来男人并不在乎 |
[10:47] | Write that down, young’uns. | 记下来 小姑娘们 |
[10:48] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[10:50] | Should have bought him the InstaPot that I wanted. | 我应该给他买我想要的高压锅的 |
[10:53] | But I didn’t, and you know why? | 但我没有 你们知道为什么吗 |
[10:55] | Because I’ve evolved. | 因为我进化了 |
[10:57] | So thank God for sobriety | 感谢上帝让我戒瘾 |
[10:59] | and thank God my ingrate husband | 感谢上帝 我不知感恩的丈夫 |
[11:00] | and I are roughly the same size. | 和我差不多穿同样的尺码 |
[11:05] | – Who else wants… – Tammy, alcoholic. | -还有谁想 -塔米 酒瘾者 |
[11:07] | Hi, Tammy. | 你好 塔米 |
[11:08] | Where do I start? | 我该从何说起呢 |
[11:09] | At the beginning, idiot. Fine. | 从开头说起 笨蛋 好吧 |
[11:13] | Personally, I’m doing pretty good. | 我最近挺不错的 |
[11:14] | I’m actually fantastic. | 实际上很好 |
[11:15] | I just got off parole, lost a lot of constraints. | 我刚结束假释 摆脱了很多约束 |
[11:18] | But, um, I’m starting to realize | 但我开始意识到 |
[11:20] | the whole world is a prison. | 整个世界就是一座监狱 |
[11:22] | I mean, everyone’s always telling you | 大家总是在告诉你 |
[11:23] | what to do and how to do it. | 该做什么 该怎么做 |
[11:25] | Like this meeting. | 就像是这次会议 |
[11:26] | It has to start at a certain time. | 必须按时开始 |
[11:27] | The chairs have to be in a circle | 椅子必须围成一圈 |
[11:29] | instead of a triangle, aka pyramid, | 而不是围成三角形 也就是金字塔 |
[11:31] | which is proven to be more powerful, | 据证明 那更加坚固 |
[11:35] | My damn phone tells me to stand up. | 我该死的手机让我站立 |
[11:38] | Even my car bosses me around. | 就连我的车也指挥我 |
[11:40] | Beep, beep, beep, put on your seatbelt. | 哔哔哔 系上安全带 |
[11:41] | Beep, beep, beep, you’ve arrived at your destination. | 哔哔哔 你已经到达了目的地 |
[11:43] | I’ll tell you when I’ve arrived at my damn destination. | 到没到目的地 老娘说了算 |
[11:51] | – Hey, just take it off. – Never. | -脱掉吧 -绝不 |
[11:53] | You people are all blind. | 你们都是瞎子 |
[11:54] | You don’t see it but I do, and I’m done. | 你们看不出来 但我能看出来 我受够了 |
[11:56] | Actually, if you could be done, that’d be great. | 实际上 如果你说够了 那就太好了 |
[12:00] | The timer’s already gone off twice. | 计时器已经响了两次了 |
[12:02] | So? I’m not finished talking. | 那又如何 我还没说完呢 |
[12:03] | – Well, it’s the rule. – Oh, everybody hear that? | -这是规矩 -大家听到了吗 |
[12:06] | Warden Wendy’s cracking her whip. | 温蒂典狱长甩起了鞭子 |
[12:07] | No talking on the way to the yard. | 去院子的路上不许说话 |
[12:09] | Ugh, honey, you know meetings have rules for a reason. | 亲爱的 你知道会议有规矩 这是有原因的 |
[12:13] | Well, maybe I want to change the rules. | 也许我想改变规矩 |
[12:15] | Then we need to have a business meeting | 那我们就得开商务会议 |
[12:16] | and take a group conscience. | 让团体投票 |
[12:18] | And if you want to do that, you have to make a motion. | 如果你想那样做 你必须提出动议 |
[12:20] | You know what? I’ll give you a motion. | 这样吧 老娘给你提动议 |
[12:32] | Okay, who else would like to share? | 好吧 还有谁想分享 |
[12:37] | I’m worried about Tammy. Do you think she’s okay? | 我很担心塔米 你觉得她没事吗 |
[12:40] | I drove by her and offered to give her a ride. | 我开车经过她身边 说要载她一程 |
[12:43] | She just flipped me off and licked my window. | 她对我竖了中指 还舔了我的窗户 |
[12:51] | What am I missing? | 我错过了什么 |
[12:52] | I thought getting off parole was supposed to be a good thing. | 我还以为结束假释是件好事 |
[12:55] | Oh, actually, it can be a very scary time. | 实际上 这可能是一段非常可怕的时期 |
[12:58] | I remember when I finally cleared parole. | 我还记得我终于结束假释的时候 |
[13:00] | All right, this is gonna be a long one, | 你会说个没完的 |
[13:01] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[13:16] | All the freedom and the, uh, lack of structure that I’d, uh, | 我渴望的所有自由和缺乏约束力 |
[13:21] | been longing for made my head spin. | 让我头晕目眩 |
[13:24] | It took a while before I really felt comfortable. | 过了一段时间我才觉得舒适 |
[13:27] | We just have to be patient with Tammy, | 我们得对塔米耐心点 |
[13:29] | and support her in whatever way we can. | 并且尽全力支持她 |
[13:35] | You’re better than Sleepytime Tea. | 你比助眠茶还有效 |
[13:38] | Charge your phone. I’m calling you tonight. | 记得给手机充电 我今晚要给你打电话 |
[13:54] | I found someone who likes the jacket. | 我找到了一个喜欢夹克的人 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们聊聊这事吧 |
[14:02] | What’s to talk about? I got you a jacket you wanted | 有什么好聊的 我给你买了你想要的夹克 |
[14:04] | and you hate it. I’m good, you’re bad, the end. | 结果你讨厌它 我是好人 你是坏了 完了 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[14:09] | It worked for the guy on TV, | 电视上的人穿着很好看 |
[14:11] | but when I looked at myself in the mirror… | 但是当我照镜子时 |
[14:14] | I felt ridiculous. | 我觉得很可笑 |
[14:17] | I’m not a kid riding a motorcycle. | 我不是骑摩托车的小孩 |
[14:20] | I’m 62. | 我都62岁了 |
[14:22] | And a man my age should not be in that many zippers. | 像我这样年纪的男人不应该弄那么多的拉链 |
[14:28] | Oh, our first married birthday, | 我们婚后的第一次生日 |
[14:31] | and I flubbed my chance. | 我就搞砸了 |
[14:32] | No. You went to a ton of trouble | 没有 你费尽周折 |
[14:34] | to get me something that I wanted. | 就为了送我我想要的东西 |
[14:36] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[14:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[14:39] | You’re the best. Aw. | 你最好了 |
[14:43] | You know, | 要知道 |
[14:44] | this is gonna sound so stupid, | 这听起来很蠢 |
[14:47] | but it’s almost like the actual gift didn’t matter | 但你的意思似乎是这份礼物 |
[14:50] | as much as the effort I put into it. | 并不如我费的心思重要 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:54] | Y-You mean it’s the thought that counts. | 你的意思是心意更重要 |
[14:57] | I like the way I said it better. | 我更喜欢我的说法 |
[15:02] | Oh, break it up, we got to go. | 别亲了 我们得走了 |
[15:04] | It’s 3:00 A.M., where are we going? | 现在是凌晨三点 我们要去哪 |
[15:06] | Marjorie called, she’s freaking out, | 玛乔丽打来了电话 她不知所措 |
[15:08] | Tammy never came home. | 塔米没回家 |
[15:09] | To the AA mobile. | 去忙匿名互助会的事了 |
[15:12] | What’s going on with Tammy? | 塔米怎么了 |
[15:13] | – She’s been weird at the bar. – What’d she do? | -她在酒吧也很奇怪 -她做了什么 |
[15:16] | She said a word that I’m not comfortable with. | 她说了一个我听着不舒服的词 |
[15:20] | Twice. | 两次 |
[15:21] | Vagina. He hates that word. | 阴道 他讨厌那个词 |
[15:25] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[15:26] | I really think we could have done better there. | 我真的认为我们可以做得更好 |
[15:32] | Do you think Tammy’s drinking? | 你觉得塔米在喝酒吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:35] | My drinky sense isn’t tingling. | 我的喝酒探测器没有刺痛 |
[15:38] | Mine is. | 我的有 |
[15:39] | But it could be allergies. | 但可能是过敏 |
[15:42] | Ugh. God, I don’t miss this. | 天啊 我不怀念这样 |
[15:45] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[15:46] | Driving around looking for you. | 开车到处找你 |
[15:47] | Riding my bike looking for you. | 骑自行车到处找你 |
[15:52] | It’s been a long time since I stayed up all night | 我已经很久没有整晚不睡 |
[15:54] | wondering when you’re gonna come home. | 好奇你什么时候回家了 |
[15:57] | Every night you’re home. | 你每晚都在家里 |
[16:00] | Every night. | 每一晚都在啊 |
[16:04] | Mom, I’m trying. | 妈妈 我在努力 |
[16:07] | Everyone’s either married, gay, | 大家要么都结婚了 要么是同性恋 |
[16:09] | or transitioning into someone | 或者在转变成一个 |
[16:11] | who is not interested in me. | 对我不感兴趣的人 |
[16:14] | I just hope she’s not doing something stupid. | 我只希望她没有做蠢事 |
[16:20] | I think I love you. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[16:21] | I didn’t come here to talk. | 我来这里不是聊天的 |
[16:27] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[16:33] | You were right. I slept with Mike. | 你是对的 我跟迈克睡了 |
[16:34] | It got a little messy. Is Bonnie here? | 结果搞得有点难看 邦妮在吗 |
[16:40] | Oh, my God, I am so tired. | 天啊 我好累 |
[16:42] | From now on, if anybody has a crisis, | 从现在开始 如果有谁有危机 |
[16:45] | please do it during normal business hours. | 请在正常工作时间作妖 |
[16:48] | Oh, I’m loving it. | 我很喜欢 |
[16:50] | I was up anyways. | 反正我也醒着 |
[16:51] | I’d rather be around you guys than my thoughts. | 我更情愿陪着你们 而不是胡思乱想 |
[16:56] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[16:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:58] | – Your place. Where are you? – Your place. | -你家 你在哪里 -你家 |
[17:00] | Everyone’s here. We’re all worried about you. | 大家都在 我们很担心你 |
[17:02] | – You should be. – Did you drink? | -你们该担心 -你喝酒了吗 |
[17:04] | No. It’s not that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[17:05] | I just really need your help. | 我只是真的很需要你们的帮助 |
[17:07] | Did she drink? Yes or no? | 她喝酒了吗 喝了还是没有 |
[17:08] | – No. – You won’t help me? | -没有[不] -你不肯帮我吗 |
[17:11] | Of course I’ll help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[17:12] | We all want to help her. Put her on speaker. | 我们都想帮她 开免提 |
[17:14] | I’m putting you on speaker, so don’t discuss Secret Santa. | 我开免提了 别聊秘密圣诞老人 |
[17:18] | Tammy, what’s going on? | 塔米 怎么了 |
[17:20] | I don’t know. The last couple days, | 我不知道 最近几天 |
[17:22] | my brain has been going a hundred miles an hour, | 我的大脑一直在以每小时100英里的速度运转 |
[17:24] | and I just… I can’t slow it down. | 我没法让它慢下来 |
[17:26] | Well, we’re all here for you. | 我们都陪着你呢 |
[17:28] | – Who’s that? – That was Wendy. | -那是谁 -是温蒂 |
[17:29] | – Who’s that? – That was Jill. | -那是谁 -是吉尔 |
[17:33] | Okay, look, can everybody just say their names | 大家能在说话之前 |
[17:35] | before they speak? | 先说自己的名字吗 |
[17:37] | Bonnie, alcoholic. Oh… | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[17:39] | Sorry, muscle memory. Go on. | 抱歉 形成肌肉记忆了 你继续 |
[17:41] | Okay, uh, look. It’s just so terrifying. | 好 听着 这真是太吓人了 |
[17:43] | You know, I mean, I’ve spent most of my life | 我这大半辈子都在寄养系统 |
[17:45] | in one system or another, | 或者监狱里 |
[17:46] | and they always shoved rules down my throat. | 他们总是强迫我遵守各种规矩 |
[17:48] | I hated it. | 我讨厌那样 |
[17:50] | But I also know that without rules, | 但我也知道 如果没有规矩 |
[17:51] | I can make the biggest mistakes of my life. | 我可能犯下这辈子最大的错误 |
[17:54] | And I know I’ve been acting a little crazy. | 我知道我最近表现得有点疯狂 |
[17:56] | Christy here. Yes, you have. | 我是克丽丝蒂 你的确是 |
[18:00] | This is Jill. | 我是吉尔 |
[18:01] | We just want what’s best for you. | 我们只想你过得好 |
[18:03] | Wendy. Mm-hmm. | 温蒂 嗯 |
[18:08] | You need to trust yourself more. You’ve put in the work. | 你得更信任自己 你付出了努力 |
[18:11] | You know, you’re not the same person you were | 你不再是过去那个 |
[18:12] | when you robbed that steakhouse. You can handle this. | 抢劫牛排餐厅的人了 你能应付的 |
[18:15] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[18:16] | Bonnie got out of her own head by being there for you. | 邦妮靠陪着你摆脱了胡思乱想 |
[18:20] | Maybe you need to do that for somebody else. | 也许你需要陪着别人 |
[18:23] | You can probably tell that was Marjorie, but I agree. | 你也许能听出那是玛乔丽 但我同意 |
[18:26] | Okay, I don’t hate that. Keep talking. | 好吧 我不讨厌那样 继续说 |
[18:29] | Can I go back to bed now? | 我能回床上了吗 |
[18:32] | You know what? I could really use a cup of coffee. | 知道吗 我真的需要一杯咖啡 |
[18:42] | I see some familiar faces. | 我看见了几张熟悉的脸 |
[18:45] | Barb, I think you got out ahead of me? | 芭布 你好像比我提前出狱吧 |
[18:47] | Sorry you’re back. | 很遗憾你又回来了 |
[18:50] | For those of you who don’t know me, um, | 如果你们不知道我是谁 |
[18:52] | I spent seven years inside. | 我在监狱蹲了七年 |
[18:54] | Yeah, you might find my initials | 你们也许能在好用的电话 |
[18:55] | carved in the wall by the good phone. | 旁边的墙上找到我的姓名首字母 |
[18:59] | But I got out, and recently I got off parole. | 但我出狱了 最近我结束假释了 |
[19:02] | And believe me, I never thought | 相信我 我从来没想到 |
[19:04] | that I would want to come back here. | 我会想回到这里 |
[19:06] | But I found AA here. | 但我在这里发现了匿名互助会 |
[19:09] | I’ll never forget my first meeting. | 我永远也不会忘记我第一次会议 |
[19:11] | I just came to break my day up. | 我只是来散散心的 |
[19:13] | Maybe score a cookie. | 也许吃块饼干 |
[19:15] | I had no intention of getting sober. | 我不打算戒瘾 |
[19:18] | I would sit in that chair– that chair right there– | 我就坐在那把凳子上 就是那把 |
[19:21] | and I would stare at that fan… | 我盯着那个风扇 |
[19:23] | Oh, the fan’s gone. | 风扇没了 |
[19:25] | No wonder it’s a little warm. | 难怪有点热 |
[19:27] | Anyway, I would sit there and think, | 总之 我就坐在那里 想着 |
[19:30] | “Why is my life such a mess?” | 我的生活为什么是一团糟 |
[19:32] | But I kept coming back to this meeting, | 但我一直坚持参加会议 |
[19:35] | and I am so glad I did, | 我很高兴我这样做了 |
[19:37] | because it started to sink in. | 因为那开始产生影响 |
[19:40] | And even before I left, things just got better. | 在我出狱之前 情况就变得更好了 |
[19:44] | I mean, the showers were still an adventure, but… | 淋浴仍然是一场冒险 但是 |
[19:48] | suddenly I had hope. | 突然 我有了希望 |
[19:51] | And then, when I got out, | 然后我出狱时 |
[19:52] | the program really saved my ass. | 戒瘾项目真的救了我的命 |
[19:55] | And now I have these great women in my life, you know? | 现在我生活中有了这些很棒的女人 |
[19:57] | Who, who… | 她们 |
[19:59] | who have my back, | 她们支持我 |
[20:01] | talk me off a ledge, you know? | 劝我悬崖勒马 |
[20:03] | And keep me from landing back here, like Barb. | 阻止我像芭布一样重蹈旧辙 |
[20:05] | Sorry, Barb. | 抱歉 芭布 |
[20:08] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[20:11] | I just want to say that it… | 我就是想说 |
[20:12] | it works, if you work it. | 这有作用 只要你们努力 |
[20:17] | And you’re worth it. | 你们值得的 |