时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, Miley, will you ever settle down? | 麦莉 你还能不能安顿下来了 |
[00:07] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:08] | But if you do, don’t have children. | 但如果你安顿了 别要孩子 |
[00:11] | You did it again. | 你又这样做了 |
[00:12] | I’m gonna need more. | 我需要更多细节 |
[00:14] | You used my shampoo | 你用了我的洗发水 |
[00:16] | and then left it in my shower empty. | 然后把空瓶子留在了淋浴间 |
[00:19] | Now I got to wash my hair with dish soap | 现在我得用洗洁精洗头 |
[00:21] | like an oil-spill duck. | 就像油污鸭一样 |
[00:23] | Make sure you get under your wings. | 记得洗翅膀底下 |
[00:26] | Good morning. What are you doing here? | 早 你来这里做什么 |
[00:27] | Okay, I don’t even know where to begin. | 好 我都不知道从何说起 |
[00:29] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[00:29] | What’s going on? Deal me in! | 出什么事了 告诉我 |
[00:31] | I have great news! | 我有好消息 |
[00:33] | You guys know how my father killed my mother, | 你们知道我爸杀了我妈 |
[00:35] | and he went away for life, and I grew up with no family, right? | 被判了终身监禁 我从小独自长大 对吧 |
[00:38] | How is that great? | 这算什么好消息 |
[00:40] | I get a call today from this woman who’s like, | 我今天接了个电话 那个女人说 |
[00:42] | “Is this Tammy Diffendorf?” | “你是塔米·迪芬多夫吗” |
[00:44] | And I think it’s a telemarketer | 我以为她是推销员 |
[00:45] | so I give her a blast with the old air horn I keep by the phone. | 所以我拿电话旁的老汽笛喷了她 |
[00:48] | Ooh, I like that. Where do you get one of those? | 我喜欢 汽笛哪儿买的 |
[00:50] | At the store, Mom, next to the shampoo. | 在商店买的 就在洗发水旁 |
[00:53] | Anyway, it was my aunt! | 总之 她是我姨妈 |
[00:55] | My long-lost, never-knew-I-had-one aunt! | 我失散已久 从不知道她存在的姨妈 |
[00:58] | She didn’t know about me either | 她也不知道我的存在 |
[00:59] | ’cause she cut ties with my family, as family does. | 因为她和我家人绝交了 亲人常这样 |
[01:01] | If only. | 这样就好了 |
[01:03] | Her name is “Cookie.” | 她名叫”饼干” |
[01:04] | Not short for anything. That’s her name. | 不是什么昵称 就是她的真名 |
[01:07] | And she’s coming to meet me. | 她要来见我了 |
[01:08] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当在哪 |
[01:09] | – He’s sleeping. – Adam! | -他在睡觉 -亚当 |
[01:10] | I have an aunt! | 我有个姨妈 |
[01:34] | So what do we know about this Cookie anyway? | 我们对饼干了解多少 |
[01:37] | Only that she’s from Santa Fe, she’s an interior decorator. | 只知道她来自圣达菲 她是室内设计师 |
[01:41] | Oh, honey, maybe she can zhuzh this place up a little bit. | 亲爱的 也许她能改改这旮沓 |
[01:46] | You know, just because you say it in a Southern accent | 知道吗 说话带口音 |
[01:48] | doesn’t make it charming. | 不代表就有魅力 |
[01:51] | Bless your heart. | 你老好了 |
[01:53] | When I was a kid, I used to wish I had a secret relative. | 在我小时候 我特希望有个秘密亲戚 |
[01:57] | She’d fly in the bedroom window | 她从卧室窗飞进来 |
[01:58] | and take me off to someplace where the rent was paid. | 然后带我去一个交了房租的地方 |
[02:03] | You know, not all surprise relatives are good news. | 亲戚突然出现未必都是好事 |
[02:06] | Next thing you know, they’re sleeping on your couch, | 转眼之间 他/她睡在你沙发上 |
[02:08] | they’re eating your food, | 吃你的食物 |
[02:08] | they’re stealing your credit cards. | 偷你的信用卡 |
[02:10] | That was you, Mom. | 那是你 妈妈 |
[02:13] | And was it good news? No. | 所以那是好事吗 不是 |
[02:15] | Was that a knock? I thought I heard a knock. | 那是敲门声吗 我好像听见敲门声了 |
[02:17] | Oh, you look so pretty! | 你看起来真美 |
[02:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:20] | Would it have killed you guys to slap on a little rouge? | 稍微涂点粉你们会死吗 |
[02:24] | Honey, relax. | 亲爱的 放松 |
[02:25] | I can’t. What if she doesn’t like me? | 我做不到 万一她不喜欢我怎么办 |
[02:26] | Why wouldn’t she like you? | 她怎么会不喜欢你 |
[02:28] | Hello? I’m a convicted felon. | 拜托 我是个重罪犯 |
[02:30] | Oh, so is Martha Stewart, and everybody loves her. | 玛莎·斯图尔特也是 人人都爱她 |
[02:33] | Let’s just please not talk about my past. | 求你们别说起我的过去 |
[02:35] | There’s a time and a place for that, | 有特定的时间和地点说那事 |
[02:37] | and the time is never, and the place is nowhere. | 时间是永不 地点是无处 |
[02:38] | So, you know, don’t talk about my past. | 所以 别说起我的过去 |
[02:42] | Oh, that’s her. | 她来了 |
[02:45] | Don’t talk about my past. | 别说起我的过去 |
[02:50] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:53] | I want to hug you! | 我想抱你 |
[02:54] | I want to hug you! | 我想抱你 |
[02:57] | You are Tammy, aren’t you? | 你是塔米吧 |
[02:58] | I am! Yeah. | 我是 |
[03:00] | Oh. Oh, damn, you hug tight! | 你抱得真紧 |
[03:02] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[03:04] | Come in. Come in, Aunt Cookie. Ooh. | 进来吧 饼干姨妈 |
[03:05] | – May I call you “Aunt Cookie”? – Well, of course. | -我能叫你”饼干姨妈”吗 -当然可以 |
[03:08] | I’m your Aunt Cookie. | 我是你的饼干姨妈 |
[03:10] | This is Christy, Bonnie, Wendy, Marjorie… | 这是克丽丝蒂 邦妮 温蒂 玛乔丽… |
[03:15] | – Jill! – Jill. I’m sorry. | -吉尔 -吉尔 对不起 |
[03:16] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[03:17] | Um, everyone, this is my… | 大家 这是我的… |
[03:19] | Aunt Cookie! | 饼干姨妈 |
[03:20] | Look at this– a whole room full of gorgeous women. | 瞧瞧 一整屋的美女 |
[03:25] | My hair usually looks a little bit better, | 我的头发平常更好看一些 |
[03:27] | but, uh, I recently switched to Lemon Joy. | 但我最近改用柠檬洗洁精了 |
[03:31] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[03:33] | So, how do you all know Tammy? | 你们是怎么认识塔米的 |
[03:37] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[03:41] | Bonnie and I were in foster care together. | 邦妮和我一起在寄养家庭待过 |
[03:43] | I got kicked out, became a drug addict, | 我被赶走了 成了毒瘾者 |
[03:45] | went to prison, did my time, | 进了监狱 蹲了个够 |
[03:46] | but now I live with Marjorie and her cats. | 但我现在跟玛乔丽和她的猫一起住 |
[03:49] | What part of her past weren’t we supposed to talk about? | 我们不该说她的哪部分过去来着 |
[03:51] | Oh, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[03:52] | Foster care? Oh. | 寄养家庭 |
[03:54] | Oh, it breaks my heart. | 太令我伤心了 |
[03:56] | Oh, if I’d known you existed, I… | 如果我知道你的存在 |
[03:59] | I would have taken you in. | 我一定会收留你的 |
[04:01] | – And you were in foster care, too? – Mm-hmm. | -你也在寄养家庭待过吗 -嗯 |
[04:03] | I would have taken you in, also. | 我也愿意收留你的 |
[04:06] | Come on. Oh. | 来吧 |
[04:09] | Who else had a rough childhood? | 还有谁童年不幸 |
[04:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:19] | Voilà. | 请看 |
[04:21] | Now you have an open flow | 你们的娱乐区 |
[04:24] | to your entertainment area. | 现在通畅了 |
[04:26] | I just– I love it! | 我很喜欢 |
[04:27] | Don’t you just love it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[04:29] | I do. It’s like a whole new room. | 我喜欢 就像变成了新房间 |
[04:32] | Ooh. Can you zhuzh up our house, too? | 你能也改改我们那旮沓吗 |
[04:34] | She’s an interior decorator, not a wizard. | 她是个室内设计师 不是个巫婆 |
[04:38] | It’s good, but there’s something… | 很不错 但有些东西 |
[04:42] | not quite right. | 不太对 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, I feel that, too. | 对 我也感觉到了 |
[04:47] | You don’t feel anything. | 你什么都感觉不到 |
[04:49] | I do, too! | 我也感觉到了 |
[04:52] | Aha. Wait for it. | 知道了 等着 |
[05:05] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:09] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[05:10] | You know, when I get my contractor’s license, | 等我拿到承造商许可证后 |
[05:12] | we could totally work together. | 我们可以一起合作 |
[05:14] | We could call it “Cookie and Milk.” | 就叫”饼干和牛奶” |
[05:16] | Everyone would have to start calling me “Milk,” | 大家得开始叫我”牛奶” |
[05:17] | but I think it could work. | 但我觉得行得通 |
[05:20] | Well, as to that… | 至于这个 |
[05:21] | Or not. Am I going too fast? I’m going too fast. | 不这样也行 我太急了吗 我太急了 |
[05:24] | I’ve never had an aunt before. | 我以前没有过姨妈 |
[05:25] | Stupid Tammy! Don’t call me “Milk”! | 愚蠢的塔米 别叫我”牛奶” |
[05:29] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[05:30] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[05:32] | It’s just that I don’t know how long I’ll be able to work. | 我只是不知道我还能工作多久 |
[05:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:37] | Your aesthetic is timeless. | 你的审美是永恒的 |
[05:39] | Oh. Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[05:42] | Full disclosure. | 实话说了 |
[05:45] | There is a reason | 我找你 |
[05:48] | that I tracked you down. | 是有原因的 |
[05:51] | I need… A kidney. | 我需要一颗肾 |
[05:57] | A kidney? | 一颗肾 |
[05:58] | And there it is. | 果然如此 |
[06:01] | The doctor said that a family member would be the best match. | 医生说亲人是最佳匹配 |
[06:05] | So I went on social media to try and track down your mother, | 所以我上了社交媒体试图找到你妈妈 |
[06:08] | but an old neighbor wrote and said she’d passed, | 但一个老邻居回复说她去世了 |
[06:11] | but that she had a daughter. | 但她有个女儿 |
[06:15] | You want my kidney? | 你想要我的肾 |
[06:19] | “Want” Is a strong word. | “想要”这词太重了 |
[06:23] | But I do need it. | 但我确实需要 |
[06:29] | On the one hand, it’s her aunt. | 一方面 那是她姨妈 |
[06:31] | On the other hand, she just met her. | 另一方面 她刚见到她 |
[06:34] | On the other hand, it’s someone’s life. | 另一方面 那是某人的命 |
[06:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:40] | Would you do it for me? | 你会为我这样做吗 |
[06:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:57] | I’m your mother! | 我是你妈妈 |
[06:58] | I gave you every organ you have. | 你全身器官都是我给的 |
[07:00] | I’m just asking for one back. | 我只要求你返还一个 |
[07:03] | My tiny kidney would not last a day in you. | 我的小肾在你身体里撑不过一天 |
[07:09] | It’d be cowering behind your spleen, | 它会蜷缩在你的脾脏后 |
[07:11] | searching for your colon, knowing it was the only way out. | 寻找你的结肠 因为它知道那是唯一的出路 |
[07:16] | Well, for your information, | 仅供你参考 |
[07:17] | I would give you any organ of mine. | 我愿意给你任何器官 |
[07:21] | After what you put them through? | 在你那样糟蹋过器官之后吗 |
[07:23] | I’d be better off taking a kidney from Gus. | 我还不如要格斯的肾呢 |
[07:26] | Oh, don’t worry. Not yet. | 别担心 现在还不要 |
[07:33] | I just don’t want anyone taking advantage of Tammy. | 我只是不希望别人占塔米的便宜 |
[07:36] | And aren’t there people who donate organs after they’re dead? | 不是有些人死后捐器官吗 |
[07:38] | Why can’t Cookie nab one of those? | 饼干为什么不要那种器官 |
[07:40] | She said it’s like an eight-year waiting list. | 她说等待名单要排八年 |
[07:42] | Well, that’s on her. | 那是她的问题 |
[07:43] | She should have gotten on the list sooner. | 她应该早点排 |
[07:44] | In fact, we should get ourselves on those lists right now. | 事实上 我们应该现在就排 |
[07:47] | You have to be sick first. | 你得先有病才行 |
[07:49] | – Says who? – Says everybody! | -谁说的 -所有人 |
[07:51] | You can’t get in line for a kidney when you don’t need one. | 不需要肾的话是不能去排的 |
[07:54] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:55] | There’s nothing to disagree with. | 没什么好不同意的 |
[07:57] | It’s just a fact. | 这只是事实 |
[07:59] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | So naive. | 好天真 |
[08:03] | Where would you even put it? | 就算拿到了你打算放哪儿 |
[08:04] | You think this is just for ice cream? | 你以为这里只能放冰淇淋吗 |
[08:10] | So which way are you leaning? | 你打算怎么办 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. I’m really confused. | 我不知道 我很疑惑 |
[08:14] | This is like the finale of The Bachelorette. | 这就像《单身女郎》季终集 |
[08:17] | What’s she gonna do? | 她会怎么做 |
[08:20] | Pick the ex-football player with the mood swings, | 选情绪不稳定的前橄榄球员 |
[08:23] | or the guy who’s only doing the show | 还是为了向妈妈证明自己不弯 |
[08:24] | to convince his mom he’s not gay? | 才上这个节目的男人 |
[08:29] | Wow. Won’t even give me your pickle. | 天啊 连腌黄瓜都不给我 |
[08:32] | Tammy, the surgery’s really not that scary. | 塔米 那个手术不是很可怕 |
[08:35] | They make one tiny incision and then… | 他们切个小口 然后 |
[08:37] | yank out the kidney. | 拿出肾 |
[08:38] | Um, that sounds scary as hell to me. Hard no. | 我听起来非常可怕 绝对不行 |
[08:42] | One tiny incision and… yank? | 切个小口 然后拿出来 |
[08:45] | Why couldn’t I do that with you? | 我为什么不能对你那样做 |
[08:46] | Then my hoo-ha would have remained pristine. | 那样我的下面就是崭新的了 |
[08:50] | Oh, yeah, it was a real crystal palace | 是的 在我挤出去之前 |
[08:52] | till I elbowed my way out of there. | 那里真是个水晶宫殿 |
[08:56] | Hey, Wendy, can you still live a normal life | 温蒂 只剩一个肾 |
[08:58] | with just one kidney? | 还能过正常生活吗 |
[08:59] | Like, can I still play Frisbee? | 比如 我还能玩飞盘吗 |
[09:01] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[09:02] | Right away? Like, the next day? | 立刻就能玩吗 比如第二天 |
[09:04] | When did Frisbee become so important? | 飞盘从何时开始这么重要了 |
[09:07] | I just want to know what I’m in for. | 我只想知道我将面对什么 |
[09:09] | All the donors I’ve met feel really good about it after. | 我见过的所有捐献者之后都感觉很好 |
[09:13] | Of course, they’re still on morphine. | 当然了 吗啡药效还没过 |
[09:16] | There’s a reason to do it. | 这是个接受手术的好理由 |
[09:18] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样做 |
[09:19] | You don’t even know this woman. | 你都不了解这个女人 |
[09:21] | So what? It’s about saving a life. | 所以呢 重点是救人一命 |
[09:23] | That’s true. | 这是真的 |
[09:24] | I got to tell you, all of this inspired me. | 我必须告诉你 这事启发了我 |
[09:27] | So, I did a little research, | 所以我研究了一下 |
[09:29] | and I’ve decided I’m going to go down to the DMV | 所以我决定去车管所 |
[09:32] | and register to be an organ donor. | 登记成器官捐献者 |
[09:35] | Dear Lord, I’d rather give a kidney than go to the DMV. | 老天 我宁愿捐一个肾也不想去车管所 |
[09:39] | Really? You’ll donate your organs to strangers, | 真的吗 你会把器官捐给陌生人 |
[09:42] | but you won’t give one to me? | 但你连一个都不肯给我吗 |
[09:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:46] | Look at me when I’m making you feel guilty. | 我让你感到内疚时要看着我 |
[09:50] | I feel nothing. | 我的内心毫无波澜 |
[09:52] | – Christy, I’m an organ donor. – Me, too. | -克丽丝蒂 我是器官捐献者 -我也是 |
[09:54] | Oh, yeah, you’re all heroes. | 是啊 你们都是英雄 |
[09:56] | They’re not gonna harvest your tenders till after you’re dead. | 你们死后他们才会拿走你们的器官 |
[09:58] | Cookie’s gunning for hers right now. | 饼干现在就盯上了她的器官呢 |
[10:00] | I just found out I have an aunt. I don’t want to lose her. | 我刚发现我有个姨妈 我不想失去她 |
[10:03] | Besides, this is what you do for family. | 而且 你会为了家人做这种事 |
[10:04] | You’d think. | 我也是这样想的 |
[10:07] | Still feel nothing. | 依然毫无波澜 |
[10:10] | You know, I’m gonna get tested and see if I’m a match. | 我要去做检查 看看我是否匹配 |
[10:12] | Good for you, honey. | 你真棒 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | So, Jill, do you want to join me at the DMV? | 吉尔 你想跟我一起去车管所吗 |
[10:18] | It’s in the nicest part of the bad part of town. | 这是市里烂地方中最好的部分 |
[10:21] | Fine, I’ll donate my organs. | 好吧 我去捐器官 |
[10:23] | At least I’ll be thinner in my coffin dress. | 至少穿着寿衣的我会更瘦 |
[10:27] | And there’s the bright side. | 真是一个好处呢 |
[10:31] | You are so wonderful to do this. | 你答应我真是太好了 |
[10:34] | You know, once we’re healed, | 等我们痊愈后 |
[10:36] | I am taking you to Paris. | 我要带你去巴黎 |
[10:39] | We are gonna show these kidneys the time of their lives. | 我们要让这些肾脏尽情狂欢 |
[10:43] | Paris? I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. | 巴黎 我一直都想去巴黎 |
[10:46] | And also Schenectady, ’cause it’s fun to say. | 还有斯克内克塔迪 因为这名字念起来很好玩 |
[10:48] | But Paris more. | 但我更想去巴黎 |
[10:50] | Do you know that the word for “Kidney” In French | 你知道法语中肾脏是 |
[10:52] | is le rein? | Le Rein吗 |
[10:55] | Isn’t that more elegant than “Kidney”? | 这比肾脏优雅多了吧 |
[10:58] | Before you start buying berets, | 先别急着买贝雷帽 |
[11:00] | she’s just being tested to see if she’s a match. | 她只是来做检查 看看她是否匹配 |
[11:02] | Tammy Diffendorf? | 塔米·迪芬多夫 |
[11:04] | – This is it. – Mm-hmm. | -来了 -嗯 |
[11:05] | All right, you’re a match, you’re a match. | 希望你匹配 希望你匹配 |
[11:06] | – I’m a match. I’m a match. – You’re a match. | -希望我匹配 -希望你匹配 |
[11:07] | – Visualize being a match. – Okay. | -想象你匹配 -好 |
[11:08] | – Okay, Cookie. – Yes! | -好了 饼干 -真棒 |
[11:10] | Le rein it in. | 省省[肾]吧 |
[11:13] | Oh. You are a doll to come in here and support her. | 你来支持她真是太好了 |
[11:17] | Well, Tammy and I have been through a lot together. | 塔米和我一起经历了很多 |
[11:19] | She’s like a sister to me. | 她就像是我的妹妹 |
[11:20] | Well, you’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[11:22] | I could never get along with mine. | 我跟我妹妹从来都处不来 |
[11:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:25] | Well, we are separated by six years. | 我们相差六岁 |
[11:28] | Soon as I was old enough, I got the hell out of there. | 我年龄够大时就离开了家里 |
[11:31] | Our parents were terrible people. | 我们的父母很糟糕 |
[11:33] | They were always drinking and fighting and getting loaded. | 他们总是喝酒 吵架 烂醉如泥 |
[11:36] | Family’s tricky. | 家人的确很棘手 |
[11:38] | My daughter left when she was 15, | 我女儿15岁时离开了 |
[11:40] | came back when she was 16, got pregnant when she was 17. | 16岁时回来了 17岁时怀孕了 |
[11:43] | I think I got that right– I was high through most of it. | 我应该说对了 大部分时间里我都磕嗨了 |
[11:48] | Well, you seem to have a very special relationship. | 你们的关系似乎很特殊 |
[11:51] | How did she come in to all that money? | 她怎么那么有钱的 |
[11:53] | Oh, no, no. Th-That’s Jill. | 不 那是吉尔 |
[11:55] | My daughter’s Christy. | 我女儿是克丽丝蒂 |
[12:00] | Oh, yes, well… | 好吧 |
[12:02] | Yeah, that makes more sense. | 那样更合情理 |
[12:05] | Well, but good for you for having made it work. | 你真棒 跟你女儿重归于好了 |
[12:09] | I never could. | 我就不行 |
[12:11] | When my sister got pregnant with Tammy, | 我妹妹怀上塔米时 |
[12:13] | she wanted me to come home. | 她希望我回家 |
[12:13] | There was no way I was going back there. | 我绝对不可能回去 |
[12:16] | Wait a minute. You knew your sister was pregnant? | 等等 你知道你妹妹怀孕了吗 |
[12:20] | Huh? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Because you told Tammy you didn’t know she existed. | 因为你告诉塔米 你不知道她的存在 |
[12:27] | Well… I didn’t. | 我是不知道 |
[12:29] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, something’s wrong here. | 等等 等等 不对劲 |
[12:33] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[12:35] | How would you like to go with us on a trip to Paris? | 你想跟我们一起去巴黎之旅吗 |
[12:46] | You are not giving that liar a kidney. | 你不能给那个骗子捐肾 |
[12:48] | Uh, what liar? | 什么骗子 |
[12:49] | No, no, Tammy, sweetheart, I can explain. | 不 塔米 亲爱的 我能解释 |
[12:51] | That liar. | 那个骗子 |
[12:52] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[12:53] | She knew about you all the time but pretended she didn’t | 她一直都知道你的存在 但她假装不知道 |
[12:56] | so she could strip you for parts. | 好骗你的肾 |
[12:59] | Well, you are certainly putting a negative spin on it. | 你绝对有一种消极的感觉 |
[13:05] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[13:08] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[13:12] | Look, you have to understand, | 你得明白 |
[13:14] | wh-when your mom died, I was young, | 你妈妈去世时我还很年轻 |
[13:17] | I had a dream… | 我有梦想 |
[13:18] | Yeah, and adopting you would have gotten in her way. | 是啊 领养你会妨碍她 |
[13:21] | So you knew about me all along, | 原来你一直都知道我这个人 |
[13:22] | and you still let me get thrown into the system? | 但你依然让领养系统带走我 |
[13:25] | Bouncing from house to house? | 从一家被赶去另一家 |
[13:27] | Foster parents who didn’t care about me? | 养父母压根就不在乎我 |
[13:29] | Yeah, and don’t forget people like me who introduced you to drugs. | 别忘了还有我这样带你吸毒的人 |
[13:33] | That’s right, I did that. | 没错 是我干的 |
[13:37] | Aren’t we forgetting the big picture? | 我们是不是忘记了大局 |
[13:39] | We found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[13:41] | I’m here for you now. | 我现在陪在你身边 |
[13:43] | So why don’t we just… | 我们为什么不 |
[13:45] | stick these back on | 把这个粘回去 |
[13:47] | and laugh about this all the way back to gay Paree! | 在去快乐巴黎的路上对这件事开怀大笑呢 |
[13:55] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都不想看到你 |
[13:56] | Tammy. | 塔米 |
[14:01] | Well, I hope you’re happy. | 希望你高兴了 |
[14:04] | You just killed me. | 你刚害死了我 |
[14:09] | Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that. | 要是每次我听到这句话都能得到五分钱 我早发财了 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry, Tammy. | 抱歉 塔米 |
[14:17] | I hope I did the right thing. | 我希望我做了正确的事 |
[14:19] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[14:20] | She was playing me. | 她耍了我 |
[14:23] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[14:25] | No, you’re not. You are sweet and generous and trusting. | 你才不是 你有爱慷慨 容易相信别人 |
[14:30] | $26, please. | 26块 |
[14:31] | Are you kidding me? She didn’t even get the test. | 你在逗我吗 她都没做检查 |
[14:34] | The aunt lied to her. | 她姨妈骗了她 |
[14:36] | I have seven bucks. You can either take this, | 我这有七块 你要么拿着 |
[14:38] | or I’m gonna drive through the stick thing. | 要么我就撞杆子了 |
[14:40] | Ma’am, I can’t let you… | 女士 我不能让你 |
[14:41] | Open it! | 给老娘开 |
[14:46] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[14:48] | Let it all out. | 都释放出来 |
[14:52] | Hey! I kind of like that! | 我还挺喜欢的呢 |
[14:53] | It went with the– okay. | 它有… 好吧 |
[15:04] | You were pretty quiet on the ride home. | 回家路上你挺沉默的 |
[15:07] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[15:09] | Help me move this furniture. | 帮我搬家具 |
[15:10] | I want everything back the way it was. | 我希望一切回归原样 |
[15:12] | – But the flow… – Don’t care! | -但是气场 -我不在乎 |
[15:16] | I hate her so much. | 我好恨她 |
[15:17] | I will never forgive her. | 我永远也不会原谅她 |
[15:19] | Oh, I felt the same way about my mom. | 我也恨我妈妈 |
[15:22] | I spent my life holding on to that anger and resentment– | 我的一生都在愤怒和怨恨中度过 |
[15:26] | drinking over it, ruining relationships, | 为此喝酒 破坏人际关系 |
[15:30] | pushing people away. | 推开人们 |
[15:32] | Wait, if you say that I’m not allowed to be angry… | 等等 如果你在说我无权愤怒 |
[15:34] | No. You are so allowed to be angry. | 不 你绝对有权愤怒 |
[15:36] | Feel all those feelings. | 有权感受 |
[15:38] | Because you got to go through them to get to the other side. | 因为你得体验这些感受 才能走到另一头 |
[15:41] | And you’re gonna do it so much better than I did, | 你会比我做得更好 |
[15:43] | because you’re gonna get to do it sober. | 因为你可以清醒着翻篇 |
[15:48] | I just… I hate my life right now. | 我现在真恨我的生活 |
[15:52] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[15:53] | But someday you’re gonna realize | 但是以后你会意识到 |
[15:56] | that everything that’s happened to you | 你遇到的每一件事 |
[15:57] | happened exactly the way it was supposed to. | 都是理所应当的 |
[16:00] | I was supposed to have an aunt who screwed me over? | 我理所应当有一个骗我的姨妈吗 |
[16:02] | Yep. Just like I was supposed to have a mom | 是的 就像我也理所应当 |
[16:04] | who dumped me at a fire station. | 有一个把我丢在消防站的妈妈 |
[16:06] | Without that, I wouldn’t have… had Christy, | 若非如此 我不会有克丽丝蒂 |
[16:09] | met Adam, or have you in my life. | 遇见亚当 或者认识你 |
[16:12] | And my life is so much better with you in it. | 我的生活有了你才更美好 |
[16:16] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[16:22] | Something still isn’t quite right. | 感觉还是有点不对劲 |
[16:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[16:37] | I’m so glad you talked me into this. | 真高兴你说服我这样做了 |
[16:40] | Yeah. It feels good to be a good person, | 是啊 当个好人感觉很好 |
[16:42] | even if I won’t be good till after I’m dead. | 虽然我死后感觉不会好 |
[16:46] | I hope somebody pretty gets my eyes. | 希望是个美女移植我的眼睛 |
[16:49] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么呢 |
[16:49] | If they get my eyes, they will be pretty. | 她移植了我眼睛后肯定是美女 |
[16:52] | It’s a damn shame I can’t donate my nose. | 我不能捐鼻子真是太遗憾了 |
[16:55] | Or your ego. | 或者是你的自负 |
[16:58] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[16:59] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[17:03] | Well, I’m gonna go turn mine in. | 我要交上去了 |
[17:08] | Wait, I just had a terrible thought. | 等等 我刚有个可怕的想法 |
[17:10] | What if I get in a car crash with somebody who’s not a donor | 如果我和一个不是捐赠者的人发生了车祸 |
[17:12] | and the paramedics can only save one of us? | 而医护人员只能救我们一个人 那该怎么办 |
[17:14] | Of course they’re gonna let me die | 他们当然会让我死 |
[17:15] | so they can fill up their organ cooler. | 好填满他们的器官冰箱 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah, Jill. | 对 吉尔 |
[17:19] | They’re gonna let you die | 他们会让你死 |
[17:20] | because you’re donating your organs. | 就因为你捐了器官 |
[17:23] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:24] | Last-minute jitters, just had to say it out loud. | 最后一刻神经过敏 我得大声说出来 |
[17:27] | Okay, see you outside. | 好 外面见 |
[17:36] | Nope. | 不 |
[17:44] | I was surprised you wanted to see me. | 我很惊讶你想见我 |
[17:46] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:49] | Look, for what it’s worth, I… | 无论如何 我 |
[17:51] | I know what I did was wrong. | 我知道我做的事情不对 |
[17:54] | And after these last few days, getting to know you, I… | 经过了最近几天 我渐渐开始了解你 |
[17:58] | I wish we had been part of each other’s lives. | 我希望我们之前就是彼此生活的一部分 |
[18:00] | I’m giving you my kidney. | 我要捐肾给你 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:09] | You are the most… | 你真是 |
[18:11] | magnificent, generous woman | 我有幸遇见的 |
[18:14] | I have ever had the privilege to meet. | 最高尚慷慨的女人 |
[18:16] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[18:17] | I’m just getting tested. | 我只是去做检测 |
[18:18] | But if it’s a match, it’s yours. | 但如果匹配 我就捐给你 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:25] | And-and after… | 之后 |
[18:27] | after we’ve recovered, | 我们痊愈之后 |
[18:30] | we are going to Paris. | 我们要去巴黎 |
[18:32] | I meant what I said. | 我说的话是真心的 |
[18:33] | I want to be part of your life. | 我想成为你生活的一部分 |
[18:35] | I’m not going to Paris with you. | 我不会跟你去巴黎 |
[18:39] | Hawaii? | 夏威夷呢 |
[18:42] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[18:47] | And we’re not gonna be family. | 我们不会是家人 |
[18:50] | I have a family. | 我有一个家了 |
[18:51] | I mean, I’m not related to them, but… | 我跟她们不是亲戚 但是 |
[18:54] | they’ve always been there for me | 她们同时陪着我 |
[18:56] | and I know they always will be. | 我知道她们会一直陪着我 |
[19:02] | Why are you doing this for me? | 你为什么要为了我这样做 |
[19:04] | I’m not doing it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[19:07] | I’m just saving a life. | 我只是在救人一命 |
[19:16] | Look at me, I’m officially an organ donor. | 瞧瞧我 我正式是器官捐献者了 |
[19:18] | Got my donor dot on my driver’s license. | 我的驾照上有捐献者的标志了 |
[19:20] | Now I’m beautiful outside and in. | 现在我人美心也美了 |
[19:22] | Well, we’re having a blood drive at the hospital next week. | 我们医院下周有献血活动 |
[19:24] | For God’s sake, Wendy, I need my blood. | 看在老天的分上 温蒂 我需要我的血 |
[19:29] | Hey! There’s my organ buddy. | 我的器官捐献伙伴来了 |
[19:30] | Christy, show everybody your donor dot! | 克丽丝蒂 给大家看看你的标志 |
[19:36] | It’s the doctor’s office. | 是医生办公室 |
[19:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:44] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[19:45] | She’s a match. | 匹配 |